Monday, March 02, 2009

El Cuerpo del Deseo, - Mon. -Weds., Feb, 15, 16 &17 - PJ/S and Isabel get married

Sorry again that I am so far behind on Cuerpo recaps. I am going on vacation today and won't be back until March 14. Cuerpo is ending on March 20.

Mon., Feb. 15
We zip to the night before the wedding and Camilo drives PJ/S to the Donoso house for an untraditional bachelor celebration.

Of course, he decides to go to the Donoso house and play the one and only piece that PJ apparently knew. Abigail tells Simón that PJ/S has to answer a lot of questions about the mysterious midnight concerts. This night, for instance, she hears a lot of anger in his music. Valeria feels that PJ isn't playing for her tonight.

Next morning Gaetana wakes PJ/S up (in his Ralph Lauren Polo pj's). She says that she wishes he would change his mind and not make the same mistake again. PJ/S says that this time it will be Isabel making the mistake, not him.


Isabel is unhappy with her makeup stylist and hairdressers and they leave in a huff. Valeria comes to help her get ready.
Tuesday Feb. 17 -

Gaetana and Matilda are a class act in their get ups to go to the wedding.

PJ/S waits at the altar.


The happy couple.



Rebeca brings Cantalicia to the Church.

Cantalicia interrupts the ceremony.

Gaetana waits an incredibly long time before she hustles Cantalicia out.


You may kiss the bride.

Wednesday, Feb. 18

The the reception, the newlyweds dance and for the second time, Isabel sees PJ when she looks at PJ/S.

Tio Felipe takes Cantalicia back to Las Cruces.

PJ/S tells Isabel that Gaetana is his best friend and he invited her to the wedding. Isabel demands an explanation.

Labels:


Comments:
Jean, hope you have an awesome vacation. Thanks for the ending date, the beautiful pictures and the summary. It really grosses me out every time PJ/S turns into PJ. I'm glad that PJ/S stood up for his friend, Gaetana.

Prinny
 

Bon voyage Jean ;) Not sure you'll read this before you leave, but if not, I hope you had a great time.

So this is winding down. Much as I've enjoyed it, I need to start cutting down on my tv watching, and this will help some. I've managed not to watch more than a few minutes of the Martin Karpan encore in Nuevo Rico Nuevo Pobre. It looks funny, but I'm already watching too much.

Prinny, it must be an age thing. I think Andres Garcia is still very attractive, though not as young and dashing as he once was. Can't say I'd get intimate with the guy, but I can see how someone else would.
 

I agree with you, Margarita. I'm ready for this one to wind down. This has been my longest continuous string of TN-watching & I need to plug back into more "real life" stuff. (I love Jaime Camil, but the storyline of "Tontas" is more than I can bear, so I'm letting it go...)

As fine as Mario is, I'm losing my patience with the PJ/S character and the rest of the cast as well. Did anybody besides me wonder how the heck they decided to have Cantalicia crash the wedding, and then not have Isabel say ONE SYLLABLE about it when it was all over? If a strange woman - with a child in tow - was shouting down the aisle at my husband-to-be in the middle of our wedding ceremony, there would definitely be "a few words" after...

Also, - ironically, Prinny - the more I see of the old PJ, the more I prefer him to PJ/S. Seems to me PJ laughed and smiled a whole lot more than PJ/S. He seemed a much sweeter guy then than now, even to the ones he's NOT trying to get even with.

Now that Walter's discovered the truth (and had his own "loco" moment), I suspect the numbers of those who figure it out will grow quickly. Looks like both Simon & Isabel are hot on PJ/S's trail. I bet Isabel guesses before PJ/S tells her. Looking forward to that moment of truth...
 

By the way, Jean... Hope you had a great vacation!
 

Marie Celeste,

I agree that it was odd that Isa said nothing about Cantalicia after the wedding crash. My memory could be failing me, but I thought Rebeca had already said something before, but maybe I'm remembering it wrong. Either way, Camilo went out and said that she was crazy, but I would think Isa would have wanted more of an explanation.
 

Marie Celeste and Margarita - you're both right. I shouldn't freak out so much about PJ. Heck, that's the main theme of this telenovela. (I guess it's just that Andres Garcia isn't one of my favorites.)

I, too, feel that this TN has run it's course. They seem to be dragging it out a bit.


Prinny
 

Have a good vacation Jean. You deserve it.

I too don't care much for Andres Garcia. He's not bad-looking (for his age, I guess) but he's not Mario lol. Besides, I've read reports of how he's a diva. But then there have been those reports about Mario too.

Things do seem to be dragging right from the time Andres got killed but I guess that's because the first part went pretty fast. It's still not boring though.
 

This is racing ahead a little bit, but I won't give anything away. Since Jean won't be posting again for a while, I just have to say with regard to some upcoming scenes: Could somebody PLEASE kill Tia Rebeca and put us ALL out of our misery?!?! Her shrieking voice & purring speech style have hit an almost intolerable level. Living in the same house with her would make me nuts MUCH faster than with a wayward ghost!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder