Monday, April 20, 2009

Las tontas no van #95, Mon 4/20, Déjalo! (Leave it!)

The word "leave" has a multitude of definitions; see WordReference.com. The Spanish "dejar" shares virtually all those definitions, and we see many of them employed tonight.
Meño tells Candy to dejar the obstacles she creates. (abandon)
Marissa deja the baby with Alicia. (drop off)
Alicia no deja Marissa push her around anymore. (allow)
Luc wants papa to dejar a sensitive subject but he won’t. (leave it alone)
Gregoria deja Art kiss her. (allow)
Paulina tells her stalker, “Dejame en paz!” but of course he won’t. (leave in a condition)

We start with Marissa in labor, still in the hotel, with contractions 40 seconds apart, and another contraction 20 seconds thereafter. In real life, birth would be imminent. Beanie adjustment necessary. Alicia is worried about the passport swap. Although the baby plot is revolting, watching these two in a panic is hilarious.

Chava is mad at Beto for saying that Pat would move to his house. Pat and Candy give a lesson on honesty and the value of brothers. The boys kiss and make up. Pat takes them for the night.

Men, was your wife the kind who got “greatly annoyed” with you when she was in labor? If your sweet, loving wife got that way as a result of labor, imagine what happens to our mother of all brujas! One orderly wheels her away while the other asks Alicia for the patient’s passport. Ali gives him her own passport, her picture still in tact, with three Ben Franklin’s folded inside. He goes to fill out the paperwork and assures her that the documents will be completely legal. Alicia calls someone back in Mexico to deliver a pre-arranged package; it needs to arrive today.

Santiago’s family is just finishing dinner, along with Lucía’s friend, Suinty, who is spending the night. Luc tells Papa about the AIDS talk at the institute, and Roc asks, “What’s AIDS, Papa?” He confidently assures her, “We’ll talk tomorrow, alone. I’ll explain everything to you clearly.” He knows there is a time and a place for everything, and this is neither the time nor the place. Santi observes that Suinty didn’t eat anything (even the lettuce), and offers to get her something else. Luc explains that her friend is on a perpetual diet. Jaime mentions “suinturon,” a wordplay on “belt.”

Pat and the boys are having “guys’ night” complete with dinosaurs, soccer motif, thrown popcorn, and a discussion of urinals. Chava concludes that women pee sitting down because they are tired.

Eating popcorn at their own house, Meño asks Candy why he sees panic in her face.
C: I’m in love with Santiago.
M: All of Mexico knew that. Why are you afraid? Let me guess. You think he’s a womanizer like all the rest? And did you just now discover you’re in love?
C: No, but before, it was impossible. Now it’s possible, so it disturbs me more.
M: Why do you insist on putting obstacles in your life? Especially in love. And if there are no obstacles, you invent some.
C: Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Why didn’t he tell me Pau came back. And look at how much he deceived Marissa. So there!
M: Love is a wager. No one can know the outcome.

Meanwhile in a hospital in Quito, Mar se quita the baby with two pushes. (See the vocabulary lesson after the recap.) She pushes the oxygen mask away so she can look at her prize, but it’s hard to tell whether her face says regret or disgust. Back in her room, looking at the beautiful baby (who still has the face of a newborn, unlike most TV babies), she removes all doubt. She tells Ali, “You take care of him, since you like him so much.” Ali answers, “Ay, no, que horror! It would hurt my back.” Ali wonders, after carrying him for nine months and going through labor, doesn’t Mar feel some attachment? Mar says, “No! Yuck!”

Ali wants to name him “Patricio Guillermo.” Then she suggests “Patricio Arturo” and the baby starts crying.

Santiago takes Lucía aside and asks if her friend ever eats a really big meal. Luc recalls that she once ate everything in sight because she was nervous about a math test. Luc confirms Papa’s speculation that she also exercises a lot. When he asks whether she also uses laxatives, Luc tells him that’s too personal, and he drops the matter. But later that night he walks into the kitchen and discovers Suinty making a midnight raid on the fridge, her mouth stuffed with pudgy bunnies. He tries to talk to her but she runs off. Santi goes up to Lucía’s room to check on her, and he hears her in the bathroom, purging. He backs out of the room, choosing not to address the problem right now. He knows there is a time and a place for everything.

At the boys’ slumber party, Pat is awakened by Candy’s phone call. Chava fell asleep on top of Pat. Pat starts the day with a pillow fight.

Stalker sighting! Paulina’s stalker finally shows his face to us, but not to Paulina, as he spies on her at the beauty parlor. It’s Augustin Arana (Omar of LFMB), but unshaven, uncombed, un-necktied, and shoes unpolished (no, I didn’t see his shoes; I’m taking poetic license). With the whiskers you can’t even see his dimple! Que lástima! At the end of the episode we discover his name is Mario, but I prefer to call him OMario.

Santi tells Isabel he thinks Suinty is bulimic. In addition to last night’s clues, he also cites her loose clothing to disguise her skinniness, and her cold hands. He wants to call her parents rather than confronting her. The girls come down the stairs, and Luc says she’d like to visit her parents grave after they take Suinty home.

Ed’s test results are in, and he’s afraid to go to the appointment. Chayo tells him he’s acting childish. He stomps his feet and says, “Am not! Am not!”

Lucía and Isabel take flowers to the grave of Luc’s parents, Alfonso Lopez Carmona and Guadalupe Hernandez Lopez. She tells them that she’s healthy, free and clear, and that she misses them. Luc steps away, and Isabel tells her son’s headstone that she couldn’t bear it if Luc were infected. His death was almost too much to bear.

At the restaurant, Meño tells Ricardo he’ll help arrange a surprise birthday party for his wife. Ric says, “It sounds like a super-boring night.” Gee, I wonder why their marriage has problems?

The fertility doctor tells Ed and Chayo that she is perfectly fertile, and Ed has a good sperm count, but less than ten percent are doing their job. But don’t worry, there is treatment.

Paulina teaches Roc and Luc how to walk like models. Pau says she’ll let Lucía’s friends use items from her collection for a fashion show.

Marissa wants Ali to take a photo of the baby to send to Santiago. Ali flatly refuses. Mar is looking much worse for the wear. No bounce in her step; gone is the gleeful savoring of the revenge. And now that the baby is in her name, Alicia has suddenly stopped humoring Marissa. She tells her, “We could end up in jail. No photos, no calls. And quit calling my son the brat and the package. I’m the only one who can call him that.” On a side note, I’ve noticed that Santiago’s face has been unusually UN-expressive lately. At the moment, his son is being more expressive than Papa!

The package arrives at Santiago’s office while Candy is visiting. The card says, “Congratulations. You’re a father again.” It’s a boy-doll in a Club America uniform. Santi says, “Yeah, I am upset. She’s nuts. My son was born, I can’t be there for the birth, I can’t hug him, care for him. Instead, Mar uses him for revenge. And it’s partially my fault, because I hurt her.” Candy runs out and comes back with a gift. It’s a picture frame for his son’s picture when (not if) Santi finds him. Santi thanks her because her support makes such a difference right now.

At the big house, Paulina gets a phone call from her stalker. “Where’d you get my number? I won’t tell you where I am… Is that a threat?” Lucía overhears and asks her about it, but Pau claims it was a problem at work. Luc isn’t buying that. Luc doesn’t need to listen to hearts to recognize good ones and bad ones.

In her bedroom, Rocío entertains Chava by singing the Tontas theme song. She sings well! They go to play Mama and Papa in the casita. Isabel calls Santi and tells him that Rocío sings and dances so well, she should go on TV. Santi tells her that’s grandma’s dream, not Roc’s.

Raúl arrives. Santi tells him he has a nephew, and shows him Marissa’s “souvenir.” Santi asks once again if Raúl knows anything about Mar or where she could be. Raúl has no idea. (Why does he always look so bad in a suit?)

At the mall, some guy flirts with Lulu to mock her. Lulu drowns her troubles in ice cream. The institute staff supports her. The writers have given us yet another disgusting piece of crap. I think we all agree. ‘nuff said. I’d rather forget about it.

Coming out of the salon, Pau is on the phone with her assistant, Jennifer. She says that since OMario got her cell number, she bought a new phone. She hangs up and throws her old phone into a convenient trash can. I think she should’ve given it to Damian. With all those concrete buildings and sidewalks, he would’ve found a much more satisfying way to discard the phone. OMario comes out from behind the building and retrieves the phone from the trash can. He could work a lot of mischief with that.

Ali calls Pat to tell him the baby looks just like him, and he tells her to stop talking foolishness. She’s coming home, but Pat informs her he bought his own place. She wants to know, can she and the baby come visit?

Art follows Gregoria around the produce market as she scraps with the vendors. He chuckles at her feistiness. He brings her onions to show his love (I don’t write this stuff, I only report it). She tells him to leave her alone. He pushes her to tell him what it is she wants; she should let go of her fear. She thinks she’s too old for love. Actually it reminds me of the early days of Santiago pursuing Candy, when he was struggling to lift her out of her fear and anger. I might almost learn to like Arturo. But I’m not there yet.

Tina is afraid of her operation. Donato tells about his. They give you a pill. You fall asleep. You wake up. It’s done. Stop worrying! But Tina explains that her mother died of breast cancer.

Art shows up at Gregoria’s door, and she tries to kick him out. She ditched him at the market, she doesn’t answer his calls, when will he leave her alone. He says, “I only want you to know one thing.” And he gives her a kiss. Not a little abuelo kiss. No, great big galan kiss. He says, “I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself. If you want me to leave, say the word and I’ll disappear from your life. Do you want me to leave?” Getting no answer, he turns to go and says, “Hasta nunca.” But she stops him. “No. Stay.” Later, Art keeps working on breaking down Gregoria’s walls. He tells her, “I like your passion. I like your fears. You make me loco. I know this will come to pass.” He leaves and she remembers the kiss.

Ed is feeling insecure because of the test results. Chayo tries and tries to encourage him, but I suspect Ed doesn’t give much credence to anything Chayo says, if he even hears her at all.

Lucía doesn’t want anyone to talk to Suinty’s parents about bulimia. Isabel explains that it’s to protect her.

In the yard, Paulina is talking to Isabel and watching Rocío play. Roc trips. Pau runs to her, stumbles, falls 18 inches (counting the four-inch stilettos), lands on the grass, and is knocked out. Beanie adjustment time.

Tomorrow:
Paulina says she can't remember who she is, but Santiago has his doubts.
Candy, dressed to the nines, is ready to open the door to love.

Vocabulary Lesson
Note, most examples are from WordReference.com.
Why did Mar have the baby in Quito, Ecuador? She could have used a variety of words to describe the event.

To give birth is parir or dar luz.
To get free of is librarse.
To leave something there, such as leave a tip, or leave the books in the car, is dejar.

Quitar can mean to remove, such as “le quitó los zapatos.” But it often has a harsh connotation, like “to get rid of,” such as:
  • Quita (de ahí)! Get out of the way!
  • Quítalo de aquí! Get it out of here!
  • Quítame las manos de encima! Take your hands off me!

In Quito, Ecuador, Marissa can say, "Quito el bebe." I am getting rid of the baby.

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks for such a fast and good recap, Paula.

Although I watch this intermittantly, I am amazed at how awful this show is. Rather than a real story, it seems like recycled LA FEA MAS BELLA. Tonight's incident with Lulu occured in LA FEA where Lety's first boyfriend seduces her because of a bet. Even some of the actors are from FEA. (Sometimes I think jaime Camil is channeling his old character Fernando, instead of his new one Santiago.) Besides being recyycled LA FEA, it seems like an after-school special or Disease of the Week with teenage AIDS, Bulimia, Lulu's eating disorder. breast Cancer, Leukemia, Sexual dysfunction, sexual addiction, other psychological problems.....Thank Goodness for Meno, Isabel, the various kids.
NJ sue
 

My! What a cheery note to start the week!
 

Thanks for the speedy recap, Paula. Very well done. How in the world can our Omar...excuse me, I mean O'Mario, be a bad guy? Carlos
 

Thanks for the recap, Paula H! I will listen to it with my news articles in the morning.

Thank goodness for You Tube, too. We had storms here that knocked out the satellite.

Your note the other day about what episode we're on came in very handy!

I enjoy the show and think it's cute; it's for kids and teens at the teen timeslot, and I do keep that in mind.

Admittedly, I had a major cringe-fest at the end, since I am not a big fan of the kissing Arturo.
 

P.S. He can't turn out to be a bad guy; somebody needs to take Paulina off Santiago's back, and with his good looks, it's got to be him.

He just needs a shave; she's probably run him ragged for some reason.
 

Thanks for the recap and the vocab Paula.

I know he's an actor but I was bummed to see OMario being a stalker. Though he wasn't the greatest guy in LFMB, he was so much fun to look at (ITA with you comment about his whiskers covering his dimples, que lastima!!).

ITA Jeri I'm still not on team Arturo.
 

Thanks, Paula. Omario...I like it. I may just have to tune in to this novela more often because I like this guy better than Valentino and Jaime. This novela has a lot of PSAs...AIDS, bulimia. And how can Marrisa be so cold and unfeeling to that beautiful baby ?
 

I just added tomorrow's previews to the recap. Candy is ready to open the door to love. Could Tuesday's show be a biggie?
 

Excellent recap and a first rate vocabulary lesson. See, did anyone every doubt that our primary objective here is to educate ourselves? I think not.

I thought Alicia and Marissa were hilarious too. What a cacophonous pair those two are. It was marvelous how Ali immediately became posessive of "her" new baby and Marissa had to just take it. However Mari seemed to think it was rather funny.

Susanlynn is right, this sudden glut of PSAs is making my head spin.

I hope Jeri's right, that O'Mario is on board to get Paulina off of Santiago's back. He doesn't seem so ominous when you look at his face. (Of course I guess you could say that about several notorious serial stalkers of our time.)

Oh, and Paulina deja her cellular in the trash...what a mistake.
 

P.S. I notice that Mondays can make some people very cranky. How lucky for us our Monday recapper is not one of them.

And yes, tomorrow looks like it might shape up to be a landmark episode.
 

I cried twice last night. Once when the baby was born (I'm hopelessly in love with babies) and the second time at that cruel scene where Lulu was so deeply mocked and hurt. Oh my. Not sure where these story lines are going but they are very painful at the moment.

I love the scruffy Omario! The facial hair gives his face more structure and makes it more interesting IMO.

Loved your wisecrack about Arturo and the onions. Yep, nothin' says love like fresh produce.

Another great one, Paula. Thanks.
 

Judyb~~~I feel the same as you about babies. They are all irresistible. And Omario with longer locks would have made a good pirate, no ??? I like him. I might start trying to tune in more now that he's been added to the cast.
 

Paula: A very clever opening and a wonderful recap. Not only did I learn some excellent vocabulary, I discovered what pudgy bunnies are!

Although Mondays don't bring out the best in most of us, Sylvia said it perfectly: "How lucky for us our Monday recapper is not one of them."

Great lines: "Luc doesn’t need to listen to hearts to recognize good ones and bad ones." and the very touching: "Isabel tells her son’s headstone that she couldn’t bear it if Luc were infected. His death was almost too much to bear".

Susanlynn, I think we were all asking "how can Marrisa be so cold and unfeeling to that beautiful baby?"

Jeri and Karen, I'm with you on Arturo. Definitely not a fan.

I think we all agree that the incessant, cruel ridiculing of Lulu must stop. Judy, you know I was crying along with you. Just painful...

Loveing the children in this. I thought Pat's putting the huge pictures of Chava and Beto on the wall of their bedroom was great. I can't blame Pat for having so much fun with them there - a very cool room for sure.

Diana in MA
 

I hope we get to see Santi and O'Mario play off of each other. They had such good chemistry together in LFMB.

Shame on those guys making sport of our Lulu. I hope we get some revenge on them. If not, what was the point of that scene?

Carlos
 

Good point Carlos. My first thought when that jerk mocked our lovely Lulu was that maybe Tono would pop up and pop the dud, er I mean dude, in the nose. The actress had the most perfectly sad expression of being let down when she realized she was being mocked. She was impressive (althought it was very difficult to watch).

Art...bleh, I usually fast forward through his scenes. Not even a handful of aromatics could make him attractive to me.

I forgot to commend Paula on catching the play on the word "cinturon/Suinteron". Well done!

I'm a bit late on this, but going back to our music conversation of Friday, my two cents is that anything with accordion music is OK by me. I don't play but I'm one of those insane people who can't get enough of the squeeze box.
 

Sylvia, I bet you would love visiting Houston. Accordions abound.

Carlos
 

In that case I will have to put Houston on my must-see and must-hear list.
 

Wow, Diana, I hadn't noticed the big pictures of the boys. Comes of having to watch the show on You Tube maybe.

We had storms that knocked out our satellite reception, as I mentioned above. I'll be on the lookout for the pictures.

That scene with Chayo and Lalo in the fertility doctor's office: it made me think back to that micro-side plot about the woman who came to the door with Lalo's supposed son.

The one where Chayo spent all of Lalo's petty cash on them. I am just wondering where the heck that came from and where it's going. If nowhere, that was pretty strange.

Sylvia, that would have been great if Toño had been around to stick up for Lulu; a great opportunity for Lulu to begin to accept him.

But I can't fail to notice that the debacle was fully in Lulu's purview to avoid. She's smart enough to know not to let any jerk on the street pick her up.

The thing that disturbs me about scenes like this is whether it illustrates some truly problematic cruel streak in the culture.

It reminds me of Les Liaisons Dangereuses, where characters use sex as a weapon to humiliate and degrade others.
 

Thank you Paula! I love your in-depth recaps.

Chava is the wisest one in the story. Yes, women do sit down to pee because they are tired.
Because.... they spend their lives taking care of everyone else!!!!!

The baby was precious.
I wonder where the locamama will go now?
If Alicia names him after Pat I wonder how Pat will react upon meeting him?
Just one more ploy on her part to get to Pat.
Pat is super with the kids. What a great father.

Art is creepy. Yuck was all I could say when he kissed Gogo.
I did think the onion bouquet was cute.

Omario can't be evil. His face is just too sweet. Maybe he is an old jilted fiancee who has come to get Pau back?

Carrie L.
 

Thanks for the fun and perceptive recap, Paula. Your idea of Quito as the place for the baby may very well be correct. The writers could have chosen anywhere, and I think there are often lots of inside jokes in these shows.

So the stalker was Omar from LFMB. I'm currently watching the original, Yo soy Betty La Fea, the Colombian version, and as some of you may know, what was the name of the guy who plays the sidekick? Mario. He even looks a lot like Omar. So Omario is a perfect name for him.

Speaking of bulimia, Paulina was looking way too thin to me in that pants outfit. And now she may lose her memory? Only in a telenovela.

As for Arturo, I've said before that I don't hate him that much. On Destilando Amor, he played a very good character, like a Secretary or Minister of Tequila Production. The only differences are 1) he's doing a great job acting evil here, and 2) now he has a mustache.
 

Omario is way too hot to be evil. My guess is, Paulina stole something from him or betrayed him in some way, and he's just trying to get what's his.

It's a real credit to the directors and actors that this show remains so watchable (for me) despite being crammed full of PSAs and pipi talk. There's always something that makes me laugh. I loved Pat using the dinosaur with the working jaw to feed everyone popcorn.

Great recap, and great observation re: why Quito?
 

Jeri...I too wondered if the culture of young adult males in Mexico is currently that cruel. Guys did things like that in middle school and high school in this country. And there may have been similar things going on in college that I simply wasn't aware of. But I would hope that adolescent cruelty would be outgrown. It leaves lasting wounds whenever it occurs.

On the other hand "living well is the best revenge" so we must hope that Lulu lives well, finds lasting love and learns to heal her emotional wounds with wisdom rather than ice cream.
 

ps Commented on the other line, but let me repeat here....Love your picture Julia....so nice to be able to put a face with a writing style and personality. Completes the picture.
 

Thank you, folks, for all the kind words.

The scenes where you say, "What's the point?" I think they film a bunch of sub-sub-plots (microplots?) that don't involve the lead characters, and have absolutely no connection with anything else (never mentioned elsewhere, etc.). Then they drop them in where necessary to fill up time. For example, if the leads didn't finish a certain scene scheduled for that day, they grab one of the microplot scenes to fill the hole. Like Ed's fraud mistress, or various things with Meño, or Sven & Ole comic relief scenes.

Since you folks like the vocabulary study, I added a little more info about "dejar" in my intro. Dejar is one of the Spanish words I really like because it's so useful.

Sylvia, there is a fabulous accordion lick in A. Fernandez's Eres. I don't normally like squeeze-box, but for AF I'll make an exception.

When Pat lived at Candy's, we questioned his motives. Was he so great with Chava to manipulate Candy? Maybe that was an ingredient, but his behavior at the slumber party leaves no doubt about his genuine feeling for his sons.

Does anyone think Marissa has taken another big step toward the dark side? She started as mostly good but plotting, then good only as a cover to plotting, then a manic sort of loca like when Alicia visited her apartment. But in the hospital, she looked like a very dark kind of loca.
 

Jeri: I'm sure you'll enjoy the pictures of the boyz at Pat's place. Adorable!

Julia, I also "loved Pat using the dinosaur with the working jaw to feed everyone popcorn." I was enjoying the pictures so much I forgot that cute scene.

Hombre, you are right about Art. The fact some of us dislike him does mean the actors are doing a credible job.

Diana in MA
 

Paula: I think Marissa has reached her dark side destination.

Until the evil plotting began, I felt sorry for Mari. Early on, there were several incidents where Mari began to realize (without being told) that Candy had supplanted her in Santi's affections. She was understandably crushed.

But, she's been in a steady, downward spiral for some time now. To see her not only reject but appear to be repulsed by the baby was tough to watch.

At least we know he's safe with Ali. I shudder to speculate what she would have done with the baby had Ali not been there to take him.

Diana in MA
 

Generally, I think that any filming is expensive and they don't do it for no reason or as filler.

I think a number of those that might appear to be filler were meant to go somewhere at some point, but the focus shifted or they didn't have time.

But I think most screen time has a better reason than filler. For example, the supposed fraudulent mother/son had to find and pay that woman and boy.

And they went on location to a store -- which could have been the reason for the scene. I didn't recognize the store, but probably the Mexican audience did.

So it could have been a big product-placement ad; a similar one which I did recognize was the time in Destilando Amor when Isadora made that major shopping trip to the Home Depot to furnish her new nursery.

It was a long scene; longer than a regular commercial spot. A product-placement ad that long could easily pay for itself and more.

But that mother/son business was just weird. How did the woman know to pick on Chayo and Lalo?
 

Interesting speculation on the Chayo/Lalo plot, Jeri. Of course, only a woman who'd been repeatedly cheated on by her husband would believe such a story prima facie, so the woman would have had to know that about the marriage (if the writers were being logical..they aren't always)

But what impressed me about the aftermath of that scene was how lovingly Lalo accepted the loss of his money. He could have been bitter, furious, and bringing up the loss day after day to Lalo but he wasn't. Looks like "redemption" with a capital R to me.
 

Judy B, you're right; that was surprising, especially since Lalo's finances were the #2 bone of contention in Chayo's dispute with him.

I wonder if it just caught him off guard and he was just happy that Chayo reacted relatively positively.

About Patricio, I always thought his affection for his sons was genuine. He seemed very genuine to me; so it wasn't at issue. He was still hoping that Chava could convince Candy to take up with both of them, though. Patricio knew Chava was her weak point.

And as I mentioned before, he's always been a nice guy. He and his dad are both real charmers.

In fact, that's what caused Candy's major problem, which is her lack of faith in her ability to make a successful relationship.

She gave her all to Patricio, made him ecstatically happy -- but it still wasn't enough to keep him faithful.

That's a real ego killer; no matter if you do your absolute best or how you succeed, you still lose. It's why she can't love him again.

It's a hopeless outlook and completely defines how Candy has been since we met her.
 

Did anyone else thing Marissa's baby was the tidiest, pinkest newborn ever? We "Lamazed" the last two and I don't remember either of them being quite so well groomed at the time.
 

True, Mike...they're a mess when they first come out...covered with something that has to get cleaned off pronto. However once she was swabbed, my first child had the pinkest most velvety skin I've ever seen. Her two sibs didn't inherit that wonderful "piel" but they had other gifts. No matter what, newborns are the most beautiful thing in the world to me. And I love being pregnant. Should have married a filthy rich guy who wanted a HUGE family (and could provide me with cooking and cleaning help.)
 

Thanks for the recap Paula. It looks like you must have had it ready to put out when the episode finished. Quick and great job.
This appeared to be the eating disorder episode, Swinty and Lulu with the eating disorders. The only reason to have Lulu go through that terrible situation was so that we could get another marvelous PSA from the Candy and the instituto crew. :-(
So it is Omario as the stalker. I must say, I did see a dimple there, even through the beard! We were really surprised awhile back when Omar turned up on Mariana de la Noche. There was this Fabio look-a-like living out in the jungle and lo and behold, it was Agustin Arana. My wife didn't believe me at first. He had the long hair and looked like Fabio. Quite the difference.
JeffMN
 

Judy B, I can picture you and your brood in Isabela's mansion; all that space and money and staff.
 

Hmmmm...thanks Jeri...guess I'd just have to put up with Jaime Camil as an esposo...tough life LOL But as many kids as he wants, you betcha!
 

Dear Paul, THANK YOU for that video clip! It's clever, imaginative, the music is fab and Alejandro Fernandez is hot. That big guy in the video can really move.
 

Oops, of course I meant Paula not Paul. At least I didn't leave the "l" off too.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder