Saturday, June 13, 2009

MEPS Fri June 12, #84, A home for comments on Friday's show

Jardinera, I hope you don't mind if I create a blog entry for Friday's show. I assume you're having computer problems or a family crisis. I hope everything is okay. But the natives were getting restless, so I wanted to give them a place to post.

The posts for Friday's show, at the bottom of Thursday's blog:

Carlos said:
Seems like the recap has been a bit delayed, so permit me to venture out a little to start things off. We begin with the unwarranted dismissal of Flor. In Texas I expect that Jim Adler would be more than happy to take he case. She'd possibly end up owning GL. OK now we're with the predestined couple. Charles Schultz said it best in the Peanuts specials..."wah wah wah." Oh, things are looking up, he reaches out his right hand in friendship and clasps her R hand. Uh oh this is looking more than friendly. Now he's touching her cheek with his left hand ( we really shouldn't be spying on this). Oh jeez, now he pulls her face in fixes his eyes in hers, OMG, now he's moving in for the kill. He reaches out his lower lip, she her upper, they touch ... crap, now a gentle but full-strength kiss. Opps, nobody meant it, a mistake, it didn't happen... ¡POR FAVOR! OK, now let's sit on the sofa..."wah wah wah". Thank goodness, this is much better, Martina and Venus on the porch...

RSK said:
Carlos, you are too funny! Yes, they still think they are 15. I am surprised that you didn't have any comments about poor Dolly (just kidding). I could not believe that really bizarre scene with the mini bullfighter outfit. Maybe it was meant as a product placement for Jack In the Box "Mini Vaca" burger.rsk

Carlos said:
OK, these cuties are flourishing in the fresh country air." Not a bad gig these ricos have," more or less observes Venus (dang, she's cute and intelligent,too. Martina point out that Gardenia is a bit territorial. Que the hell, what is Sanducky? I could folloup on the Dewey theme ,but won't. Deni quejas to Esteve about the lovely ladies on the porch. He's amused. Back to the annointed ones, wah wah wah. OK here's Ironsides, miraculosly ambulatory, exitinf his Hummer, Babs is there. She gives him the GL and PM contract. BFD, apparently. Carlos

Labels:


Comments:
Paula, Jardinera is out of the country. I think Gloria is her substitute for the next three Fridays.

rsk
 

rsk, thank you for the info. Oops. Then I guess I've stepped on toes. Gloria, I'm sorry. I know how hard it is, writing your first recap. Mine took hours and hours. Please accept my apology. e-mail me if you'd like; paulah88@hotmail.com
 

Carlos, I think you are more than ready to recap. I always enjoy your intelligent, witty comments.

I thought about you yesterday when a friend sent me a very funny email about a doctor and dangling participles.

I am afraid that our lovely Denia is going to need a new gig - Ed/Fer was not at all happy with her attitude about Esteve's new bevy of beauties. I was LOL about Esteve's description of her as a fire breathing dragon. I guess she is now the Dragon Lady.

rsk
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Gloria, I'm sorry, I waa just horsin' around. I honestly didn't expect anyone to even notice. Carlos
 

Hi everybody.

~Caborita
 

Sorry, I short changed you n tahat last scene between the starcrossed couple. She is so affecred by that kiss she feel the need for a drink and with triembling hands pours herself what looks like Coñac(I would have chosen Tequila). Oddly, she doesn't offer Eddie a drink. He then spouts some psychobabble, not compehending a word but loving how he said it, she nods in complete ageeement. I just didn't want to leave that out. Carlos
 

That kiss between Fr/Ed and Nanda was was enjoyable to watch unlike Santi and Abora's which was torture. I'm also getting a kick out of how Gardenia is freaking out because of Venus' and Martina's visit to Las Animas. I'm hoping they prepare a lovely meal for Steve and Fr/Ed. If they do, Gardenia will probably end up staying at el manicomio.

~Caborita
 

thanks to who ever did the recaps....you guys are great......so enjoyable to hear all the comments too.....BNinCA
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder