Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ENDA, September 30, 2009 "Everyone's asking for forgiveness except Carlotta"

Emiliano tells Paloma to forgive Macarena.

Camila is at a restaurant agreeing to meet up with Rafael there. Diana spots her and comes over. Camila asks where Romina is at. Diana tells her at school and hopes that Camila is not mad at her. Camila says she's happy that she allowed Romina to stay at her house, but bothered that she tried to hide her. Diana asks would you prefer her at my house or someone you do not know. Oh course at your house replies Camila. I just prefer not to be fighting with my daughter. Diana says Romina acted this way because you were trying to hide her away from her father. I don't blame her a bit. Camila says well that is what I am trying to fix now. Hopefully soon she will come back and things at your house can return to normal. She thanks Diana for allowing her daughter to stay at her house and suddenly Rafael is at the restaurant with Camila looks stricken. Diana wants to know if she is waiting for someone to join her. Rafael calls and says that it's best if Diana doesn't see him and he'll see her at her house. Camila tells Diana that her friend will not be making it. Diana invites her to eat with her and her friends, but Camila declines.

Carlotta asks Pedro if she can talk to Padre Juan (Cristobal). Pedro tells her that he is not there. Where is he at asks Carlotta. Suddenly Padre Mateo shows up and wonders what's going on. Carlotta tells him that Paloma left the house and she is sure that she came to talk to Padre Juan (Cristobal). Padre Mateo tells her that Paloma has not come by and that Padre Juan is on a special mission and cannot receive anyone. Carlotta asks how long will the mission last? Padre Mateo tells her a couple of days to a week. She leaves a message for Padre Mateo to deliver to him when he comes back. She would like to see him regarding the party she threw for him that he never showed up at.

Emiliano brings a sleeping Paloma a blanket. She awakens and wonders if all this is a dream. No replies Emiliano. What would you like me to do? Paloma just wants him to hold her and be with her. He asks if she has thought about her mother? She must be worried. Paloma doesn't care. That is not true responds Emiliano. You love her. Paloma says not anymore. I want to leave here. Let us go somewhere together. Emiliano says I would like nothing more, but we'll both regret it. But she lied to me replies Paloma. Listen to her replies Emiliano. Paloma thinks she can't, but he urges her too. You love her just as much as she loves you. You can't live without her and I'm sure the same goes for her.

Emiliano asks Paloma what hurts the most? That she gave me away replies Paloma. She let me suffer when I became an orphan. I can never forgive her. Do you mean you can't or you won't forgive her asks Emiliano. Both replies Paloma. Look I am not defending her, but I know you don't know how to live with anger or hatred. You not forgiving her will cause a lot of hurt not just for you, but also for her. I am angry and disillusioned replies Paloma. And those are valid feelings responds Emiliano. But your anger will go away with time. Now close your eyes. Try not to think about it, but feel with your heart. Think of the woman who has always been with you and loved you unconditionally. Don't you realize the best thing for you was to give you to her brother? That decision must have been the hardest one in her life. At the time being a single mother would have been a struggle and she didn't want that for you. I would never have given up my child even if it meant being a single mother replies Paloma. That's because things have changed now. And I would never give up a child responds Emiliano. I would do anything for him. Perhaps that is why Macarena did what she did. It may have been different if your father was still alive. She did it for love and didn't want to see you suffer. She has dedicated her life to you. She never married. All she has ever done was take care of you. She has been a true mother to you.

Padre Mateo asks Cristobal how he is doing? Do you want to talk? I don't think it would help replies Cristobal. You look more confused says Padre Mateo. More and more replies Cristobal. Padre Mateo says perhaps putting them into words can clear things up. Cristobal says there is not much difference in the love that I have for god and the love that I have for Macarena. Love is love and the love for both I feel are unconditional. And the love I feel for both are so strong that I feel I can give up my life for either one. Padre Mateo says you have to make a decision. Do you want to give your love to god or to a woman? Cristobal says that this is the hardest decision that he has ever had to make. No doubt replies Padre Mateo and trust me I would not want to be in your shoes. Why is my life filled with so much hurt asks Cristobal? Why can't I find a way to merge both worlds? It hurts me having to give up one of them. Padre Mateo says that if god put you in this problem is because he has plans for you. Only he knows. He has given you the ability to think about what's best for you.

Camila tells Rafael that what happened today just shows her how uncomfortable she is with all this. They cannot be seen anywhere together. Rafael says he understands. There is no reason for her to hide herself away from anyone, but I have no other choice. Diana still does not want to give you a divorce asks Camila. Yes, replies Rafael. She's doing it to spite me. There is no other reason then that. But no matter what, I will get it. She has left me no choice but to get ugly. In the meantime what about us asks Camila? Orlando told me that you went to see him and that you are interested in me. He knows that I also respond to you. I like that replies Rafael. I thought that it may have bothered you, me speaking to him. No responds Camila. I felt that a weight had been lifted when I could talk to him about it with such sincerity. Rafael says I have a rival that is very difficult to defeat. Orlando is single, generous and honest. Camila nods in agreement. You both are great men and that is why I am torn. Your situation with Diana is hard and I can't help but feel very uncomfortable. I understand replies Rafael. But remember my marriage with Diana was broken long before you showed up. You did not destroy anything. So don't lose sight on how I feel about you.

Diana is having lunch with a friend. They are discussing Rafael and the divorce that he wants. Diana remembers her friend's sister had a very tough attorney and wants to get the number. Her friend says that the attorney can help you stay married, but you have to show up with a lot of money.

Emiliano goes to Paloma's house to get Macarena.

Inaki's mother is talking to a real estate attorney and finds out the house is finally sold.

Carlotta comes home and asks Rufi where Macarena went when she cannot find her.

Emiliano brings Macarena to see Paloma. He kisses her and leaves. Paloma is in bed sleeping. She awakens to find Macarena there. Macarena asks Paloma to forgive her. I never wanted to hurt you. I care for you so much. Me too, replies Paloma and calls her "mama". She keeps calling her "mama" as she inches closer to her. Thank you for forgiving me says Macarena. I still feel a lot of pain replies Paloma. But I care for you very much and hate to be mad at you. Macarena says that her choices have caused Paloma so much pain and that was not her intention. And that is why I am asking you for forgiveness. Who am I to forgive you replies Paloma? I never wanted to see you suffer replies Macarena. I want you to know that I never rejected you. I never was ashamed of you. How could I? You were the best gift god ever gave me. Paloma asks Macarena to tell her everything. Macarena agrees to tell her little by little. It's very difficult for her to face the past. Paloma understands and asks her to tell her the truth about her father. Yes, I promise too replies Macarena. Even though it will hurt us both very much. They hug and cry together.

Rufi tells Carlotta that Emiliano came and took Macarena to where Paloma is at. So that they can talk together quietly. Carlotta wonders why Emiliano is doing this. Rufi says that Emiliano is a good boy and that he wanted to help. Carlotta does not like the idea of Emiliano knowing all there business. Well if Paloma told Emiliano it's because she has a lot of confidence in him. Carlotta is still pissed.

Macarena tells Paloma that they should go home now. Macarena wants to know how Paloma wants to handle the situation. I have kept this secret locked away for a long time. I don't know how you will want to proceed now with all the things you know. So if you still want me to be the "Tia Macarena" then that is the way it will be. I'm still confused replies Paloma. I don't want anyone else to know about it right now. Whenever you are ready, you decide replies Macarena. They hug. Macarena silently prays that Cristobal will never find out that Paloma is her daughter and when Paloma is ready to ask questions they will be far away from here.

Romina is driving and remembering a fight that she overheard her mother having with her father over the phone. She remembers telling her mother that it's all her fault (Camilla's) that her father left them. Back in the present Romina says she doesn't want to live with Diana or her mother anymore. She wants to be with him and is sure that he will feel the same.

Emiliano asks Paloma how she is doing. Better. Now that we have talked replies Paloma. The most important thing was saying to each other how we felt. Can I ask you for a favor? Of course responds Emiliano. Please do not comment about this situation to anyone. For right now she will keep being my aunt. Whatever you want responds Emiliano. Thank you replies Paloma. Thank you for everything. For bringing me here and cooking for me. For watching out and caring for me. And for her. I just want to make you happy replies Emiliano. I care so much for you says Paloma. I care for you more replies Emiliano and kisses Paloma with Macarena looking on smiling.

Mother Superior comes to visit Angelica and ask her for her forgiveness in the way things went down. Angelica tells her she excepts and not to worry about it. Mother Superior wants her to come back. Angelica says she loved her job, but she has made a commitment here that she can not break. "Que lastima" replies Mother Superior.

Emiliano lets Paloma into the car. Macarena thanks him. If it wasn't for you, who knows how this would have ended. The same way things are ending up now replies Emiliano. I have no doubt because of the way you each feel for the other. Yes, but your words helped mi hija see what's in her heart and take away the pain responds Macarena. You know I didn't know Sagario, but it gives me much pleasure that you are her real mom. No one has given her more love. Well until I came long anyway. Macarena laughs and says that between the both of them they will protect her. Paloma gets out of the car and says that she felt hugging the two biggest loves of her life.

German is in the lobby of the hotel reading the paper when Romina shows up. He grabs her and kisses her. German tells Romina that she has no idea of how happy he is now that she has shown up. I wasn't sure, but I had to find my father. Where is your suitcase asks German. I left right after school and didn't bring anything with me. So that means you have to buy me clothes and pajamas if you want me to sleep with you. German tells her that he'll buy her anything she wants. So what do you want to do first? Go look for my father replies Romina.

Emiliano lets Macarena into the car and tells Paloma that he loves her. They kiss and Macarena looks on happy. She thanks god for having her daughter back. She doesn't know if she can ever tell Paloma that Cristobal is her father. But he should never know. She loves him so much. She does not want him to be hurt. He is an excellent man and that is why he brought Cristobal to him.

Liliana sees Angelica and is happy. She comments to Angelica how can Paloma not see Romina's true personality. Angelica says that her eyes are opening little by little. Liliana wants to know if Mother Superior has come by to see her and ask her back. Angelica says yes, but she has already promised Emiliano and Orlando to work with them for awhile. Liliana is sad. She wanted her around to talk. Angelica says you can always talk to me about anything. Liliana asks
how can you pull someone out of your heart?

German and Romina go to visit the last known address of her father. The guy tells her that he has left. And you have no idea where I can find my father asks Romina? Oh, so you must be Samuel's daughter? Yes, replies Romina. And if you are my father's friend, please tell me where I can find him. He has been looking for me in Real del Monte. Samuel never told me about any of that. I know very little about your father's life especially having not seen him for years. German asks why he left here? I needed the space. He did leave a couple of things here. If he comes back for it, I will tell him that you are looking for him. Please begs Romina. I am dying to see him. I will leave you my cell phone number to pass along.

Cristobal is walking around thinking about his predicament. Padre Mateo comes out and they talk. Padre Mateo sees Cristobal talking to some members of the congregation.

Dr. Rodolfo comes to visit Macarena. I didn't call you replies Carlotta. I called responds Rufi. Macarena will not be long. Do you want coffee? Yes, replies Dr. Rodolfo. Carlotta tells him to sit. He says he prefers to stand.

Emiliano pulls up in front of Paloma's house. Paloma thanks him for everything. I didn't do anything replies Emiliano. Yes you did. If it wasn't for you I could have gotten lost or something worse could have happened. I have no doubt you are my angel. He kisses her goodbye and tells her he loves her. He kisses Macarena goodbye and leaves. Macarena tells Paloma that Emiliano is like the sun and everything that she has said is true. The more we talk the more you'll know. Don't listen to what other people will say. You mean Tia Carlotta responds Paloma. Yes, because stories can be told in more then one way if they are not on the same side. And we both are on the same side. And be rest assured that my actions where only in protecting you and giving you the best. Because for me there is no love bigger then the one I have for you. Ditto replies Paloma. Now Tia Carlotta will not be happy that we have reconciled. It doesn't matter replies Macarena. Promise me that from this day forward we will always be together. I promise replies Paloma.

Carlotta loudly tells Dr. Rodolfo that she cannot believe how long Macarena has been gone. She likes us all worried about her. Macarena and Paloma walk in arm in arm. Carlotta not so happy.

I have somehow missed some video after this. Until...

Carlotta asks Paloma that after the reconciliation between her and Macarena will she be calling her "mama"? One day hopefully, but not now replies Paloma. That is why I ask you to keep it a secret for a while longer. She has promised to tell me the story and who my father is. Carlota is muy impactada.

Tomorrow: Carlotta overhears Cristobal telling Macarena that he loves her with all his soul and will only for her give up the priesthood.

Labels:


Comments:
Can someone tag this for me, please?
 

Tagged it for you Gloria. Great title by the way!
 

Wow, Great Recap, This Episode Just Got Better, There Was Less Yelling And Crying, And More Story Happening, The Only Thing I Didn't Understand Was When Inaki's Mother Was Talking To The Real Estate Agent About The House? What Does That Have To Do With Anything, We Haven't Seen Her For Some Time Now, Hmm? I Also Wonder If Now Finally Cristobal And Carlota Will Come Face To Face. Can't Wait For Tonight's Episode Thanks =)
 

Gloria – you did a wonderful job on this. There were a lot of important conversations and you gave them in such careful detail. A real boon for us readers!

I thought this was a terrific episode. I loved the mother and child reunion, and I thought Emiliano was great, and well-acted this time.

I also think the guy playing German is wonderful. I loved how thrilled he seemed to be to have Romina with him. You’d think, though, if she was going to be seeing her father for the first time she’d want to have on something besides her school uniform and would want to do her hair nice. Of course, she looks pretty no matter what.
 

Gloria, thanks for all the detail of those conversations. I'm so relieved this latest trauma has been resolved so quickly. Good work, Emiliano!

I think Camila will eventually dump Orlando. He really downplays her problems and concerns and it looks like it's bothering her. Like when she was freaking out about her small-town young daughter with little driving experience going off to the huge dangerous city by herself, he was just all "oh, she's an adult now; don't worry. Let's get romantic."

German is an interesting character, especially now that he's got more of a story going. He has a certain sparkle on the screen.
 

Gloria, I appreciate the great detailed recap. I had to miss the epi so many many thanks to you.

Can't believe the Pal/Mac mother/daughter revelation was resolved in a few episodes..thank goodness and thanks to the writers of this novela for not extending it forever.

Anvil time when Emil said he would never give up a child. Romi doesn't seem nauseated now but who knows? Hopefully, she isn't preggers.

GinCA
 

GinCA – I was surprised too that Mac and Paloma made up so quickly. It must be Emiliano’s amazing magical powers of Deep Understanding.

Good observation on the Emiliano/child thing. I think you’re on to something.

Julia – I’m betting on Orlando for Angelica for no other reason than that the writers suddenly seem to have Angelica a bit moony over him and heaven knows, she has to be properly matched up with a good guy by the time we reach FIN.
 

I'd love it if Emoo's anvilicious statement and Romi's sleeping with Germs while having pretended action with Em was just misdirection by the writers, but it seems likely if she isn't already pregnant she will be after this little getaway, and she'll pretend it's Emoon's spawn. I hope if she does he won't be dumb enough to think that marrying a chica he doesn't love because of her specious claim is a good idea, but telenovela dudes don't have a good track record in that regard.
 

Macarena needs to get out of that house with Paloma. Ask Camila or Rudoflo if they can put them up. I don't trust Carlota one bit. The preview for tonight's episode looks like Carlota heard every word of the conversation between Cristobal and Macarena too. Since we know she is a killer. Has sadistic hatred toward her own sister Mac. They need to get out of that house. Mac then should tell Camila everything and hire a good lawyer to expose Paloma inheritance and the shady lawyer who is helping her. Get an backbone Mac and tell Paloma everything.
 

Thanks, Gloria, for a very helpful recap.

GinCA, I too was surprised that the Pal/Mac reconciliation happened so quickly, though like you I was very happy that it did; I was getting pretty fed up with all the histrionics. Of course, now that all is going well for the good guys, I'm sure disaster is lurking just around the corner. I mean, heck, this TN is probably not even half over yet. Sigh.

Maggie, I'm also betting on Orlando for Angelica. They both seemed to respond with a certain spark from the moment they met. And of course that would leave Camilla free for Rafa.

And I'm back to being afraid that Romina will become pregnant and claim that Emiliano is the father. German almost told him earlier that Romina had slept with him, but he chickened out. I wonder whether he'll be so cowardly again if/when (almost surely WHEN) she becomes pregnant.
 

Thanks for the great recap Gloria. Count me among those surprised they have Mac and Pal together again already. Not everything is out in the open, so it still can go haywire.. especially living in the same house as Cruelota. :)

Nikita... also wondering about Inaki's mom. Now I'm thinking perhaps we will get some new characters? With the Monica, Joel, Edmundo stories... we have a lot of subplots to extend this for who knows how long, if they want to. :)
 

Thanks, Gloria, very complete and well written recap.

ITA with the rest of you. I've been thinking it for weeks now, but wasn't sure if it would feel like a spoiler to anyone if I said so. But, Emiliano's saying he'd never give up a child sure felt like foreshadowing to me. You know that brat Romina is going to end up knocked up. And she's the ONLY one who really knows for sure Em didn't do a thing. German suspects but doesn't know for sure.
 

Great recap. Although I agree that the Pal/Mac reconciliation was quick, I think it was good of Emi to have been the one to make it happen. Hopefully Carlota won't get any ideas to find out why because then the whole secret about Emi and Paloma dating will be revealed and Carlota want might get more belladona.

Looks like we are all on to something about the Romina-Emi-German love triangle. Knowing Romina she will definitely plot something to get Emi back even though she loves to have fun with German.

I agree with Maggie about Orly and Angelica. I guess we'll have to wait and see about it.
--TF
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder