Wednesday, September 09, 2009

ENDA, September 9, 2009

Rodolfo asks Macarena if it's true that she had a daughter and if it's Paloma? Macarena confirms it's true and asks him if he would like to hear her version. The whole truth before condemning her. He tells her that ever since Carlota told him he has had no peace. He never thought that she was such a woman as the way Carlota described her.

German and Romina are walking along the road. He says that he can't believe that her love for Emiliano would cause her to fake killing herself. She tells him she did try to, but German tells her he doesn't believe her. He knows her too well. All she wanted was to make Emiliano feel guilty. But your plan failed. Why are you so obsessed with Emiliano? I can give you so much more. Romina replies that he is the man that she loves. Plain and simple. Feelings do not turn on and off because you want them too. And you should know. I can have relations with you and have a good time, but that is all. German tells her that the best thing about this whole thing is that Emiliano will never get back with her and she will be alone. Romina tells him that a woman like her will never be alone. She kisses him and then says see. I will never be alone and walks away.

Inez tells Angelica that it's best if she doesn't see Dario. Especially after what happened at work. You is just to vulnerable. Angelica agrees. But, says Inez, he could be done with that woman and wants you back. So even if you are scared go see him. Angelica agrees.

Rafael goes to visit Diana. He tells her that he had a couple of things to do and decided to stop by. Diana tells him that this is also his house and he can come anytime. She tells him to sit down, but he doesn't want to take too much of her time. Diana tries to change the subject and asks him if he noticed her new haircut. He tells her that he thought she looked different. Diana asks him if he thinks she looks good. People are complimenting her saying how pretty she looks. Yes, you look more pretty replies Rafael. But I came here for two things. I talked to Emiliano and for the moment he doesn't want to become my associate and he is happy where he is at being Orlando's associate. Diana gets agitated and says that he cannot allow that to happen. He tells her he did what he could do now let's leave it alone. She tries to argue back but he tells her enough. He also wants to know if she signed the divorce papers yet. Diana lashes out saying what's the rush? You come here telling me I look pretty and yet you pressure me for the divorce. Rafael says you have a weird way of spinning things. Diana says that this decision is the hardest I have ever had to make. So quit pressuring me.

Orlando and Camila are having lunch and he tells her that he tried to call her this morning. Where were you? Camila tells him that she went to the factory to speak with Rafael regarding the designs. Orlando asks how it went with him. Camila says I just wanted to see the designs in person off paper. Orlando says that it calls for a celebration and that he wants her to have dinner at his house. He will prepare everything. Camila agrees. Orlando leaves and Camila reminisces about her brief kiss with Rafael.

Carlota is at the jewelers getting the ring appraised. The jeweler writes down a figure which shocks her. He asks her if she is interested in selling it or getting a replica made. She gets a gleam in her evil eye and says that it is exactly what she wanted. He can't do it but can recommend someone who can.

Liliana is dancing in her room and her friend calls. She wants to know if Liliana wants to go out dancing.

Emiliano and Cristobal brings soccer uniforms for the local kids. They are going to start a team. The kids are grateful. Emiliano says we have games on Thursdays and in the evenings we have practice. Cristobal adds that on Tuesdays we meet at the church. Why we can't play there responds Chava. No silly replies Cristobal. We are going to talk about ourselves and what is going on in our lives. Chava comments that it's better if they meet in the park. Emiliano tells him that all the professionals to it. They get together and talk. Cristbal says that the place to do that will be at the church. Chava finally agrees. The local kids leave and Cristobal thanks Emiliano for putting in his two cents. It is the only way he can find out if any of the kids are into drugs or alcohol. Chava sees Aaron and Paloma and runs up to Emiliano and tells him. Emiliano spots them too and gets mad.

Angelica stares at a ring and cries. She thinks back to Dario and remembers correcting a paper for him on the computer. He gives her a ring and says it a thank you for all that she has done for him. She thanks him for the ring and says that she is learning a lot. Perhaps one day I can publish my own book. He tells her that he's happy that he has met her and kisses her. She comes back out of her daydream and asks out loud why he lied to her? Why didn't you tell me that you had another woman?

Dario is in his office and is getting frustrated at some papers he's looking at. A lady comes in and asks him what is wrong? Nothing he replies. She tells him that his father-in-law is waiting for the book. The last one was a disaster. He asks her to talk to him. She'll see what she can do.

Macarena finishes telling Rodolfo her story. She tells him he can believe her or Carlota. Rodolfo says it must be hard to have had to give her up. Yes replies Macarena. I gave her up so that she can have a father and mother, but never gave up the right to be by her. Rodolfo asks Macarena to forgive him. He leaves her to get medicine when her blood pressure goes up. She remembers hearing Cristobal's voice right before fainting. She cries.

Chava is playing ball in the street and two guys are harassing him. They call him a mocoso. He says I am not. Prove it one of the boy replies.

Rufi tells Paloma that Macarena was taking to the hospital because she fainted. They run off.

Rodolfo tells Macarena that he was an idiot to let Carlota manipulate him. I should have asked you about it. Macarena says that it's okay. Life gave them an opportunity to correct it. She just asks that he not tell anyone especially Paloma. Rodolfo says that he has already forgotten it. He also tells her that it's not healthy for her to be with Carlota and that his proposal of marriage still stands. She tells him that she had decided to accept him, but after all that has happened she now cannot. Rodolfo says but I told you that I believe you not Carlota. Macarena says it's not that. It has to do with me... and gets interrupted by Paloma running in. Paloma asks her if she's alright. That she has to always take care of herself. Always. Macarena reassures her all is well.

Chava comes home late drunk. Metiche was worried and asks where he has been. He gets mouthy and she tells him not to talk to her that way.

Cristobal talks to the other priest who name escapes me at the moment. He tells Cristobal that it was a great idea to give the local kids soccer team uniforms. Also inviting them to come to church to talk once a week. Cristobal is happy and answers the phone. He has to go to the hospital. A family needs him.

Angelica is in her room crying and remembering meeting Dario's sister for the first time. Turns out Angelica was his assistant. Anyway she tells her that Dario has told her a lot about Angelica. Angelica is surprised and says you guys talk about me? Sure replies Dario's sister we live together (who by the way was the young girl who had leukemia on FELS). Angelica is shocked that they live together. (okay what am I missing? I thought that was his sister. That's what she said)

Carlota calls the house after returning from shopping, but no one answers. She gets annoyed that no one is answering.

Aaron wants to know if Rufi and Paloma want him to take them home. Paloma wants to stay and take care of Macarena instead. Macarena tells her that it's not necessary, but Paloma insists. She is going to the cafeteria to get a coffee for Rufi and a chocolate for her. As soon as Aaron and Paloma leave, Macarena blurts out that she saw Cristobal too.

Paloma thanks Aaron for bring her to the hospital. They pass Cristobal, but she comes back to greet him. Paloma asks him what he is doing here and he replies that he was baptising a baby that was born premature. And you? My aunt's blood sugar went up and she fainted responds Paloma. Cristobal says I didn't know that your aunt Carlota suffered from diabetes. No says Paloma it's my aunt Macarena. Cristobal is muy impactado.

Paloma asks Cristobal if he knew that she had an aunt named Macarena. Yes, he replies. But I thought that she had died. He sits down. No, she just has diabetes. She is alive and I hope that god let's her live a long time. Why did you think that? Because years ago someone told me, but perhaps I misunderstood replies Cristobal. Is your aunt Carlota here? Paloma informs him that she left for Mexico City for a couple of days. It's just me, Macarena and Rufi here. Cristobal wants to know if he can visit Macarena to say hi. Paloma is excited and says that it would be great. Just come with me to the cafeteria to get a coffee and chocolate.

Rufi tells Macarena that she saw him coming out of church dressed as a priest. Macarena tells that she saw him in regular clothes. Rufi is confused. Is Cristobal real or a ghost? He's real replies Macarena. It was his voice, his body and his face. It was him! And what is he doing here asks Rufi. Why did he pass himself off as dead? Why hasn't he come for you? I don't know replies Macarena. But all those questions will soon be answered. A nurse comes in wanting to take Macarena's pulse.

Paloma is in the cafeteria ordering coffee and chocolae while Cristobal says to himself that Macarena is alive and wonders what really happened long ago. He remembers going to a burial thinking it was for Macarena. Then who was it? I remember the mourning sign outside the house. Why did Carlota call me to tell me that Macarena had died? That she had committed suicide and it was all my fault. Why? Paloma asks Cristobal how he knows so much about her, Carlota, Macarena and Natalia? He tells her he has known Natalia for about 9 or 10 years. He was going to marry her, but god stepped in instead. Paloma is shocked that he was going to marry Natalia. She asks him if he had met he parents since they were good friends with Natalia. Yes replies Cristobal. Paloma tells him perhaps that is why I feel so comfortable with you. It is like I have known you forever. Cristobal says that he feels the same and wants to go see Macarena.

Liliana is at a club with friends. She meets a guy.

Camila is looking at outfits deciding what to wear for her dinner with Orlando. Romina comes in and gets ugly with her mother regarding her relationship with Orlando. Camila wants Romina to support her. Romina cannot see her with another that is not her father. Camila tells her that she can have a relationship with her father, but she (Camila) will never be with him again.

Cristobal and Paloma are going to Macarena's room and come across a nurse. The nurse tells her that Macarena blood pressure is low and that the doctor has restricted visits til tomorrow. Paloma says but I am staying here to take care of her. Well says the nurse, wait til the person in the room with her leaves. Only one person at a time in the room. Paloma agrees and apologizes to Cristobal. Don't worry he replies. I will see her later.

Rufi tells Macarena that Carlota probably lied to her about Cristobal's death.

Diana comes to visit Camila. She needs someone to talk too. Camila tells her that she was about to leave, but if she needs to talk to someone she's all ears. Diana tells Camila that she now knows that Rafael is with another woman. Why do you say that? What happened replies Camila. Well he came over and told me how pretty I looked. Camila agrees. Then he asked me if I had signed the divorce papers yet. He is rushing me and that means there is another woman.

Orlando is preparing the house for Camila's arrival.

Diana says I can't talk to any of my married friends about this. You are the only one that I know who's husband left for another woman. You know how I feel. Camila says you only have suspicions. Diana says that when the river makes noise, it's because it's carrying water. Anyway you had your suspicions and it came true. Yes agrees Camila. Diana responds by saying that a woman in love knows when her man is stepping out on her. Anyway thanks for listening. I know that you are ready to go out. No problem replies Camila. So where are you going asks Diana. Out to dinner with a friend. Diana digs a little and Camila tells her with Orlando Ferrer, Emiliano's boss. Diana is very uncomfortable at the mention of Orlando's name.

Romina calls German. She wants to know if he wants to come over for dinner. He says I'm already eating. Romina tells him that her mother left to go out to dinner and that she is all alone. German finally gets the hint, but says that he doesn't feel like going to see her. Romina gets pissed. He tells her he's not a dog to come running when she calls for him. Romina cannot believe what she is hearing. German tells her that he is going to finish watching his movie and hangs up. Romina throws her phone down.

Camila is at Orlando's house. He opens up a bottle of wine. She tells him that she has been stressed out lately. About Romina asks Orlando. Yes replies Camila. Well just forget all your problems right now and enjoy the evening responds Orlando.

Diana can't believe that Orlando now lives in Real del Monte. Of all the places he could be instead. She calls someone and wants to talk about Orlando. He has found her she says to the mystery person on the other end of the phone.

Paloma tries to feed Macarena jello. Macarena says enough and tells her that she doesn't have to worry about money anymore. Paloma says that sounds nice, but how can that be? Macarena says don't worry. I'll take care of it. I have found out things that will change my destiny along with yours.

Tomorrow: Cristobal and Macarena finally meet up

Labels:


Comments:
Can someone tag this for me, please? Thanks.
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria. Looks like Mac and Cris will finally meet up tonight. He was quite surprised to hear Mac was still kicking. I wonder how long before Mac, or someone else, tells him Pal is his hija?

Definitely, while the Carlota is away, a lot is happening. The mice are playing.

JeffMN
 

Thanks for the recap, Gloria.

I am not sure about Dario's other woman either. I didn't hear her say anything about being a sister so I just assumed she was another girlfriend. Maybe he's even shadier than we thought!

I'm glad Rodolfo listened to Mac and apologized but he's still just filler in her life...filler which I hope will keep Carlota from killing her, but I still can't see him as a serious romantic interest. Even if Cris is a priest.

Diana really is a special kind of delusional. So funny the way she hounds Rafael and twists his arm until finally he's like, "fine! You're pretty! Leave me alone!" and then she goes around saying how he said how pretty she is like that means he wants her back.
 

I just saw the girlfriend scene while passing through, and don't watch regularly BUT...I thought she was lying. Anybody else think that?

Good recap Gloria. Thanks. I'm assuming Julia tagged it for you but if not, I'll do it.
 

Great recap, Gloria.

I'm so glad German didn't give in to Romina. She is a real spoiled and selfish bitch!!!!

I must have dozed off because I missed a few scenes, but thanks to you, Gloria, I now have the whole story.

Ann-NYC
 

Gloria: Thanks for the wonderful recap.

Diana and Romina have much in common - they twist the truth and are master manipulators.

Although happy to see Germ turned down Romi's booty call, I suspect his resolve will probably wane the next time.

Really looking forward to Cris and Mac's meeting. From the previews, it looks as though time may have stood still. I'm still curious as to how Carolta engineered their break-up and especially, Mac's bogus funeral.

Diana in MA
 

Thanks, Gloria. Very thorough recap.

I have a couple of theories. These are NOT spoilers. I have no idea what is going to happen next for reals. We freely post theories on MEPS, so I assume it's OK here.

I think the flashback Angelica had was when she found out that Dario was living with someone else after giving her a ring and kissing her. We assume they actually had an affair, although it wasn't shown. I believe the first woman shown with Dario was that girlfriend.

The second woman shown with Dario was his boss. This is not a flashback, but happening in real time. He called her jefa. She's bugging him about being behind in finishing a book. And she told him his last book was not very good. My theory is that Angelica contributed most if not all of the work on the book before last, then she found out about his double life. Then he wrote one on his own - not good - and is trying to get her back to help him write something to save his job.

Another theory I have is that perhaps it was Carlota and Macarena's father who died. Carlota has been accusing Mac of causing her father's death. Then Carlota told him it was Mac and that she'd committed suicide. Although how you could pull that off in a small town, I don't know.

I can't wait for the Mac and Cris meetup!

If anyone objects to my theories, speak up and I'll keep my thoughts to myself in future.
 

Correction. The first woman shown was with Angelica. I don't remember their showing she and Dario together, but she did tell Ange that they were roomies.
 

I'll bet you're right, novelera. Dario can't write and wants Angelica back just for the help. He was such a scenerychewer, scrunching up paper and flouncing around.

I suspect that the funeral Cris saw from a distance was for Carlota's and Mac's father. Mac wasn't there because Carlota had probably "sent her to help out a sick aunt" to hide her pregnancy, and Carlota probably ran Cris out of town by blaming him for Mac's "death" and badmouthing him so that he was sneaking around to get a glimpse of the funeral and didn't talk to anyone who would have let him know what was really going on. Wouldn't he have looked for an obituary or something, though? Not in Novelaland.

I wonder who Diana called. Who else knows about her past?
 

Good point, Julia. I was also VERY curious about who Diana called. It sounded like it was someone in Real del Monte who knew about the name change from Gudelia.
 

This was great, Gloria. As always, I missed some stuff and you filled it in.

As for Dario’s ladyfriend – I think she referred to the higher boss as his almost-cunado, so I think she and Dario are an item and that the publisher is her brother. Also, I had the feeling that Dario was looking for some inspiration as he was having writer’s block, and a little romance would probably do the trick.

Plus I had thought he was a college professor, but it looks like he’s just a writer.

A ring seems like an odd casual gift. Usually rings are a very big deal.

You’d think Chris would have practically had a breakdown hearing Mac was still alive. He was so tortured he stood his wife up at the altar, turned to drink and then became a priest. You wouldn’t think that he could stand sitting in a cafeteria – you’d think he would storm the hospital room. Stand back! I’m a priest! Coming through!

I know that we’re supposed to understand the relationship between Chris and Paloma, but still I find it a bit creepy when a priest is touching and hugging a young girl and saying he wants to spend more time with her.
 

Novelera and Julia... Definitely agree, I think Dario is just trying to get with Ange again because he had her doing a lot of the writing before and claimed it for his own.
And... I too believe it was the dad's funeral that Cris saw and Carlota was able to twist it to Mac's funeral.

I wonder if Diana's phone-a-friend is someone we'll know or a brand new person?

Oh yeah, getting ahead, but the avances showed Cris, supposedly when he is talking to Mac, and he does not have his collar, what's up with that!?

JeffMN
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder