Wednesday, October 21, 2009

ENDA, October 21, 2009

Emiliano meets up with Paloma after school wanting to talk to Romina. Paloma tells him that she left with his dad to talk.

Rafael tells Romina that Camila is innocent. Romina says she isn't an idiot and that the reason he left Diana was because of her mother. Rafael says his decision to divorce Diana did not involve anyone. Their love just finished. Romina tells him that she cannot forget what she witnessed. It is etched in her brain. Rafael tells her not to treat her mother so harshly. Romina says easy for you to say. I feel so alone and betrayed by the people that I love. I believe we all have the right to be happy and not hurt others. That is why I did not tell your wife. Rafael says he appreciates it. Romina says all this is difficult. Rafael tells her not to cry. I don't want to be the cause of that. You can count on me for anything.

A boy runs into Camila's shop and brings her a letter. It's from Samuel. He writes that he found out that she and Romina are looking for him. He wants to return to their lives again. Love Samuel. P.S. I miss your kisses. Camila has a disgusted/confused look on her face.

Romina goes to the doctors to get her test results. She finds out she's pregnant.

Rufi is talking to Rodolfo. They try and figure out who else knew about the investigation that Inaki started regarding Paloma's inheritance. They can't think of anyone. Rodolfo says that he will have to wait for Carmen to return home from vacation to find out what was in the report from the investigator. Rufi thinks that it may be awhile. She tries to think of who else can help and finally decides on Natalia.

Romina tells the nurse that she can't be pregnant. She wants to be re-tested. The test results are wrong. There is no way she's pregnant. (Guess mommy forgot to tell her how babies are made)

Paloma comes in from school. She and Rufi talk about Romina. Rufi wants to know when she and Emiliano are going to tell Romina the truth. Tonight replies Paloma.

Camila calls Roberto (Samuel's ex-roommate) and asks what he told Samuel and if he has his number. Roberto says that he does not have him number and told him you and Romina were looking for him. I figured that replies Camila. I think he has misunderstood things. He believes that I want him back. Roberto says that he told Samuel that she already had a boyfriend and that he came with her to the house. You told him that asks Camila. It's the truth, right replies Roberto. Kind of responds Camila. Roberto thinks it's best if Samuel thinks that she's in a serious relationship that way Samuel will be deterred. If he realizes you’re alone then nothing will stop him from trying to get you back.

The nurse comes back with Romina's test results. She tells Romina that there is no error. You are definitely pregnant.

German meets with Licenciado Rojas. Rojas wants to know if German has a girlfriend. Blah, blah, blah. German says that the woman he is in love with is the only one he would ever marry.

Rafael visits Diana. He finds it strange that she called him since they haven't been speaking lately. Diana says she has something important to tell him. You finally have decided to give me the divorce asks Rafael. Is that all you think we have to talk about replies Diana. Well there is nothing else between us says Rafael. Well your wrong replies Diana. Emiliano's father has appeared. Rafael is impactado. What asks Rafael?

Romina is walking down the street crying. She calls Aron and wants to see him.

Rafael asks Diana how she came across him. Diana says he's been close to us for awhile especially Emiliano. Who is it asks Rafael. If I tell you it will cause a tragedy and I don't want that replies Diana. How am I suppose to protect you and my son if I don't know who it is asks Rafael. Is that why you called me? Well yes replies Diana. Let's get one thing clear says Rafael. When I assumed the role of Emiliano's father, I did it completely. I protected you because that man did not want Emiliano to be born. So you have no right. What is his name? Who is Emiliano's father? Orlando answers Diana.

Orlando is talking to himself. He can't believe Emiliano could be his son. Camila comes in wanting to talk. She tells him that Samuel wrote a letter to her. He reads it and says bastard. He writes a letter, but doesn't show his face. Camila is concerned that Samuel is reading things wrong. She is looking for him for Romina's sake not hers. Orlando says the only way for Samuel not to misinterpret things is for them to formalize their relationship. I don't want to do that just so Samuel will understand things. With or without a boyfriend he needs to realize that I don't want anything with him. Do you really think that's possible asks Orlando. We have to take this seriously. Your ex is delusional. Maybe marriage is too soon, but how about if we live together asks Orlando.

Diana asks what they would gain in confronting him. That Emiliano finds out the truth? Well we just can't stand by and do nothing replies Rafael. You told me that guy was bad. I even said that he went to jail says Diana. What for asks Rafael. Fraud, I think replies Diana. I knew there was something about that guy I didn't like says Rafael. (Perhaps it's because he's dating the woman that you love) How long has he known Emiliano is his son asks Rafael? Diana tells him that he doesn't know just suspects. I swore to him that Emiliano wasn't his, but I don't know if he believed me. We have to convince Emiliano to break his association with him replies Rafael. And soon. Diana agrees with him, but thinks they need to offer him a more attractive alternative to entice him. Otherwise Orlando will suspect something is fishy and tell him the truth. One thing is for sure replies Rafael. If that guy hurts my son I am capable of doing anything. He did not want his son. Even though Emiliano carries his blood, I am his father.

Padre Juan (Cristobal) is assisting Inez in the dispensario. She says that she misses Macarena. PJC says her absence is felt. A volunteer comments that Macarena always worried about everyone else except herself. PJC says that Macarena has always been a woman with a big heart. Inez says I thought you barely knew her since you just met. Before PJC can explain, Carloca comes in. (That’s what I am going to call her from now on. It’s creepy the way she is stalking PJC) The volunteer lady comments to her that they miss Macarena. Carloca says we miss her too. Isn't that right Padre Juan? Of course replies PJC. Carloca comments that it's too bad she never had any luck in love. But when she finally found it, she died. The volunteer lady says what do you mean? She had Rodolfo. He told me that he was so much in love with her. When did he tell you this asks Carloca? The few times I saw him at the hospital when Macarena was taken there. You were in Mexico City at the time replies the volunteer lady. Well thankfully she had lived a little and knew who loved her replies Inez. Volunteer lady comments about Inez secret admirer and Carloca is like "You have a secret admirer?" Yes replies Inez. But before you ask who, I don't know and I don't really want to find out either. He leaves me beautiful cards. Carloca tells her that the man that Macarena fell in love with was not Rodolfo. Perhaps PJC knows, but can't tell us. (he gives her a dirty look) PJC changes the subject. There is a lot of work to be done now that they do not have Macarena. Carloca says that's why I'm here. To offer my services. Inez thinks it's a great idea.

Romina tells Aron that she's pregnant. What are you going to do asks Aron? Get rid of it replies Romina. I do not want to be tied down by a child especially at my age. Are you sure asks Aron. There's nothing to think about replies Romina.

Emiliano is at the jewelers looking for a ring. He tells the sale clerk that he just wants to see them and look at prices.

Aron says if you have already decided then what do you want me for? Romina just wants his support. I have to go to Mexico City to do this. Can I count on you? Yes, but I want to know who the father is replies Aron. I'll tell you, but don't you dare repeat it replies Romina. Actually I really don't care what his name is. I just want to know if it's Emiliano's. Why him asks Romina. If it's him then you don't have to abort replies Aron. It's not his responds Romina. And even if it was, I am not about to throw away my youth. Well you must have forgotten that when you messed with the baby's father. Romina tells him it was a mistake sleeping with German. And it will never happen again.

Rufi and Paloma are cleaning up after dinner. Rufi wants to know what Rafael told Romina for her not to come to eat. They change the subject to Emiliano and Paloma says how wonderful he is. Rufi says he's hot. They giggle. Paloma wants to call Romina and find out where she's at. It's time for her to know about her and Emiliano. Rufi says once she finds out; she will not be wanting to stay there anymore. Hopefully she goes to her mother's house and everything will be fixed. She calls Romina and wonders what time she'll be home. Don't know yet replies Romina. I'll see you later.

Carloca is working and PJC comes up to her to find out what she really is doing there. Carloca says to help. To occupy Macarena's place. PJC says that she can never occupy Macarena's place there or anywhere else. I can try replies Carloca. Do not provoke me responds PJC. Do not make me go to my superiors. I think you should says Carloca. I would like to see their reaction to a priest with a double life. She then shows him a little boob.

Natalia and Alonzo argue. She complains about him not wanting to spend time with her and their daughter. About always being away. He tells her he's in such pain since Inaki's death. Go see a therapist replies Natalia.

Emiliano and Paloma are waiting for Romina to show up. The doorbell rings and in walks Romina. She's shocked that he's there. Emiliano says we have been waiting for you. The doorbell rings again and Camila comes in wanting to talk to Romina about her dad. Romina says fine, but at your house. I don't want you causing problems here. She tells Paloma and Emiliano that she will return shortly to talk to them. Paloma says she doesn't think that Romina has any idea about them. Emiliano disagrees.

Carloca is in her room removing her makeup and remembering flashing PJC. She says to herself that little by little she will conquer him. No rush. She has waited 20 years for him. Soon she will have him in her arms.

PJC wonders what plans Carloca has.

Camila shows Romina the letter that Samuel sent her this morning. Romina gets excited. Camila says that if Romina does not return then her father has no business being at the house. Romina says when he returns then so shall I. That doesn't mean that he will replies Camila. Yes it does responds Romina. Says so right here. I understand, but his intentions and mine are not the same says Camila. I feel nothing for him. I have no interest in him. Of course you now have Rafael says Romina. Oh and Orlando. A third would be too much. Camila says what you saw between Rafael and I was just a form of us saying goodbye forever. And that I have formalized my relationship with Orlando. Are you marrying him asks Romina. No, just living together says Camila. So if your dad asks tell him that. Romina is pissed and says thank god I don't live with you and walks out. Romina calls Aron and wants him to pick her up. She wants to go to Mexico City now.

Emiliano is enjoying Rufi's cooking. He wonders if Paloma knows how to cook. Rufi says no need. I will be going with you when you marry. Of course replies Paloma. Romina calls and says that she can't come over. Her mother received a card from her dad and they are going to wait to see if he calls. Paloma tells Emiliano and Rufi.

Alonzo is packing. He tells Natalia that he is leaving and just for vacation. She was right. He can't be with her and their daughter without thinking about Inaki. He needs to be alone so that he can forgive himself. Natalia wants to help, but he refuses. He just needs time. It's the best thing for them all.

Rufi comes back from trying to get Carloca downstairs for dinner. She refused. Emiliano thinks it's because he's there. Paloma apologizes. Emiliano tells her not to worry. He will keep trying to talk to her.

Paloma is walking with Liliana. She text messages Emiliano. Liliana says that Romina is going to be in big trouble for missing school. Paloma tells her that Romina did not come to sleep at her house last night. Liliana says that Romina did not want to talk to them because she knows why they want to talk to her. Paloma says that Emiliano feels the same way.

Romina and Aron are at the abortion clinic. She gets called into the doctor's office. I want to get the abortion done today says Romina. The doctor says that he can't because she has to be less then 2 months pregnant. And you are 4 months along. You can get an abortion, but not legally and I don't recommend that. Your life can be in danger. So my advice is to except it.

Orlando asks Angelica to make a copy of Emiliano's birth certificate. Why don't we just ask him asks Angelica. Because I don't want to bother him replies Orlando. It wouldn't bother him responds Angelica. Orlando says can you or can't you get that for me without having to bother him? Of course, right away says Angelica. He tells Angelica that he asked Camila to move in together and he thinks that she will accept. Angelica is crushed.

Camila tells Metiche that Orlando wants to move in together. What are you going to do asks Metiche? I don't know replies Camila. It's been a long time since I have lived with a man. Metiche says if it doesn't work out then you guys go back to your own places. And what do I do with Romina asks Camila. Sorry to tell you this replies Metiche, but Romina is already gone. She is just like my daughter. She wants to be free so that she can do whatever she wants. She will learn a hard lesson. Camila says that she can't just turn her back on Romina. She's young. Metiche says that Romina will learn her lesson when life teaches it to her. That's the only way.

Romina begs the doctor for an abortion. He tells her that he can't help her. She says but I'm too young to have a baby. I'm sorry, but it's too late replies the doctor.

Rufi asks PJC for Natalia's number. Sure, why asks PJC. I don't know if I should tell you replies Rufi. PJC reminds her that she can tell him anything. Rufi suggests sitting down so that she can tell him.

Alonzo says goodbye to his daughter.

PJC thinks it's all strange, but he will unite with her and Rodolfo. Really asks Rufi. Yes. Macarena must have had her suspicions and I am doing this for her and Paloma replies PJC. In the memory of what we had. Rufi does not want him to tell Carloca anything. PJC assures her he won't.

Romina is upset that she has to have the baby. Aron says if you have to have it then take advantage. Aron proposes that Romina tell Emiliano that he is the father. But it's been awhile since I slept with him replies Romina. And? replies Aron. If you can't abort then you must be months along. You can convince Emiliano that it's his. Romina agrees. Aron says this child will be what will break Emiliano away from Paloma.

Manana: Romina tells Emiliano she's pregnant and it's his.miliano meets up with Paloma after school wanting to talk to Romina. Paloma tells him that she left with his dad to talk.

Labels:


Comments:
Can someone tag this for me please? Thanks.
 

Gloria, excellent, detailed recap. You always translate all of the interesting conversations which is tremendously helpful. Thank you.

Diana is a proficient, accomplished liar. How cunning of her to feed on Rafa's dislike of Orlando by bringing up the painful lies that Orlando didn't want Emiliano, was a horrible person and even a criminal. Rafa knows Orlando and now also knows who and what Diana is. If he were able to put his jealousy aside, he may have at least questioned some of what she'd told him. In fairness, it would never occur to him that Diana was the thief, the liar and simply put, a monster. Too bad.

I was surprised that Romina only considered naming Emiliano as the baby's father after Arron planted the suggestion. I thought she'd come up with that little deception on her own.

I feel better knowing Cris has now aligned with Rafi and Rodolfo. Adding Nat would be a formidable alliance.

Tonight is sure to be even more depressing. Poor Emiliano, poor Paloma, poor everybody.

Diana in MA
 

It's tagged now. Thanks to you, Maggie and Julia for your terrific recaps this week! I just can't believe Carlota--she seems to have turned into a caricature. And she's certainly giving Vicki in Sortilegio a run for her money as the Queen of Denial.
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria.

I've decided that two people in this novela are certifiably nuts--Carlota and Romina. I didn't have my barf bag ready when Carlota did the boob flash to Chris, and I wish I had. Romina is totally nuts, and Aron is maybe one step above crazy but definitely a total slime ball. Has anyone in this novela ever heard of paternity tests???

Dona Gringuita
 

Gloria, thanks for the great recap. I love Carlota's new name - priceless!

rsk
 

Excellent recap, Gloria, and I love the new apodo. Carloca fits perfectly.

Where's the brain bleach when I need it? Carloca's attempt at seduction nearly made me choke to death. I loved PJC's repulsed expression, though.

This show has a pretty good track record for the good guys not being absolutely completely stupid (except poor beaten-down Mac and Paloma, who were at least wising up a bit) so I hope Emiliano doesn't just believe everything Romina says. I don't know how soon paternity tests can safely be done, though, so even if he does insist on one he may have to wait to find out.
 

Great recap, Gloria.

Lots happened last night. It was bittersweet watching Paloma, Rufi and Emiliano enjoying their dinner together, teasing, laughing. Knowing all the while, of course, that Romina's pregnancy is going to ruin everything.

I can't stand Aron. He's not that far behind Carloca on my dislike meter. Romina is a sneaky little witch, but somehow you get the feeling that she might, just might be redeemed in the end - perhaps ending up with German. At least Romina did have some relationship with Emiliano until he faced the fact that, Iñaki or no Iñaki, he didn't love Ro. But Aron is much like Carlota. He's never had the slightest indication from Paloma that he has a prayer, but he'd do any ruthless thing to try to get her.

Camila needs to start setting some boundaries. It's a totally stupid idea to have Orly move in just to deter Samuel. What ever happened to "No, I don't love you and you can't move in here under any circumstances." (Said to Samuel, I meant.)

ITA Diana about your tocaya (person with the same name). She's a really smooth liar. Now she's convinced Rafa that Orly is really a snake who wanted her to abort and is a jailbird to boot.
 

Novelera, I agree about Diana, she is really bad news. After living with her, I am surprised that Rafa would believe anything she had to say.

Carloca better be careful, she is going to jerk Padre Cris's chain once too often!

rsk
 

I think when Cris told carloca he would go to his superiors about the harrassment Carloca told him go ahead. I think she wants to get him thrown out of the priesthood. There's no telling or guessing how far she will go to get what she wants. Truly certifiable. That flash of the boob was definitely not an Janet Jackson moment for PJC nor for us viewers either. OMG.
 

I can't wait for Rafael to find out how Diana has lied to him. It will be his ammunition to get his divorce finally from her. Now he being manipulated by ger and Romina. Romina will probably run to Rafael about her being pregnant. Rafael said to Camila when they were at the hospital for Romina's suicide attempt, that he raised Emiliano to responsible for his actions. After his talk with Romina last night and him saying she can come to him anytime. I think she will try and pull that. I don't believe Emiliano will believe her about the baby. He still doesn't know about her and German. These writers also keep us guessing how story is going to go. So i'm just guessing i haven't seen any novela like this before where a lot of secrets have been revealed already and we're not even at the half way point with story. I almost bail on this novela after CCEA ended.
 

Gloria – thank you for this recap with all the wonderful detail. I see that I missed a lot of important little bits, so thank goodness for your careful recapping!

I was startled when Carlota bared a little breast. Somehow she doesn’t seem like the sort of woman who you’d never think has breasts, she’s so machine-like, but of course they’re standard issue. Also, that bullet-shaped hairdo is anything but seductive either.

Is Samuel lurking somewhere in town? It seems like he must be, as his notes are hand-delivered. You’d think they’d show a shot of him hiding out and looking sleezy and shifty-eyed.

Natalie sure puts up with a lot. She knows her husband has already had one affair since Inaki died, and here she’s letting him take off for 2 weeks apparently without thinking that he might have another one.

Were we to think that Emiliano’s birth certificate is on file at the office, or is Angie supposed to run down to the hall of records?

Why is Aron taking off his glasses so often? Before he was just taking them off to clean them, but now he takes them off for longer stretches of time. And it’s not like Romina is so horrible to look at, he needs to see her in softer focus.
 

I think he keeps taking the glasses off because he looks meaner and shadier without them, and we need to know that he's baaaaad.

Crueloca doesn't seem to have much think-ahead strategic skill. If she gets PJC thrown out of the priesthood, what's to stop him from revealing her awful past? Oh, right, he will fall madly in love with her. He knows enough awful things she's done to really knock her off the inexplicable pedestal much of Real del Monte seems to have her on. I think he's only keeping quiet now because it would be unbecoming for a priest to blab about such things (especially as pertains to his own life before he became a priest), and because he doesn't want to embarrass Paloma.
 

Gloria, thanks for the recap. I didn't see it coming that Crueloca would be.. so, so loca. Where did she even learn that stuff? :)
Surprised that Rom didn't come up with the blame it on Emil and marry him idea. I guess looking good and not having a baby to slow you down wins out. And it's already like 3 months along? Must have been one of the earlier Germ/Rom trysts.
We now get another look at the saintliness of Rafa. He married Diana even though she was pregnant and raised Emil as his own. Not sure where that will lead. Will Rafa be confronting Orly about it soon? Maybe they'll get together over some tequila and both agree they don't like Diana.

I'm wondering if there will be any kind of paternity test. ENDA seems to be a little different in some ways. I still figure Rom and Emil will be together for awhile. Rom will give the standard, don't you believe me. Pal will probably support her and tell Emil not to do it. I hope I'm wrong to some degree and Emil fights back or at least Pal mentions Germie and Rom together.
Seeing how Rafa is led to believe Orly didn't want a child.. Rafa will probably also tell Emil he has to marry Rom and support 'his' child. I agree with Anon 03:02 about that.
 

Thanks for the great recap. This episode was weird, crazy and sad all at once. Tonight's will probably be sadder since it will be the first step in breaking Emiliano and Paloma apart.

I was pretty shocked and disgusted at how Carlota tried to seduce PJC. She comes off as really really desperate.

I was surprised that Diana decided to tell Rafael who Emiliano's real father is but I just can't believe she lied about all the other stuff. She seems like she is afraid of Orlando.

I too was surprised that Romina didn't come up the evil plan herself. She doesn't seem like the type of girl that would pass up the kind of plan Aron came up with since she really wants Emiliano all to yourself. I actually couldn't believe she would rather not have a baby than not have Emiliano.
--TF
 

CARlOCA_- Gloria you are the best!
 

Romina is so self centered she only thinks of herself so i'm not surprise about her wanting an abortion. The writers for this novela are great. Her being young and carefree she doesn't want to lose that for the baby. This is going to be i think the life changing experience Meche was telling Camila about. As for Carloca not having an strategic plan for any of schemes. I always associated the color purple with violence and rage. That's why Carloca wears that color she's in a constant state of rage and will resort to violence at the drop of a hat. She doesn't think about the consequences until after the deed is done. Then justifies the act by saying God would approve of her actions. Total nut case.
 

Regarding Romina visit to the doctors office - I loved the look on her face when the every pregnant woman walked out. She has no desire to ever look like that.

rsk
 

I think that Camila is making a bad decision with letting Orlando move in. Grow a set Camila. When Samuel comes on to you tell him to take a flying leap. Romina is just plain selfish. I feel so bad for what's about to come for Emiliano and Paloma. Carloca is loca. Making a pass at a priest? I'm not Catholic but I would think that it is a ticket straight to hell.
 

I think the only reason Romina didn't think of the plan herself is because she thought she got pregnant during the Mexico City trip with German or after- too long after she supposedly slept with Milo. I got the feeling that when they were in the DF they weren't careful about protection. Now she realizes that she got pregnant that very first time they had unprotected sex 4 months ago. It would be really hard to explain a baby arriving "late" instead of "early", which now she can do. She just needs to make sure Em never finds out just how far along she is.

-Vivi in DC
 

I've been thinking about the Paloma/Romina birthday thing, and my conclusion is that Romina is nearly a year older than Romina, although they are in the same grade. Hence why in the beginning of the novela we saw Paloma have her b-day and then some weeks/a month or so later we saw Romina have hers. It's not a stretch to think that either Romina was held back a year or Paloma skipped a grade given their attitudes about school. The reason why Romina's b-day was such a big deal at the beginning was because it was her 18th b-day, making her an adult and in control of her inheritance.

-Vivi in DC
 

rsk... I saw that with Romina, too. I thought she was going to go through with it and this would go in a different direction than I thought. But, no, she was already 3 months along and too late. That was a surprise.

Camila seemed to be quite a strong character in the beginning, but she seems weaker now to me. Definitely shouldn't move in with Orly. Maybe she is channeling Mac? :)

Now Orly can really get after Rafa, Emil is my son and I moved in with your sweetheart. She picked me over you.
 

I agree Camila is seeming weaker than she once was. Of course, now she has not only the bad relationship with her daughter, but also her novio pushing her to move things faster, her love for another man she feels she can't have, her ex-husband starting to bug her again and the death of her good friend. It's just too much all at once, and she has no idea what to do.
 

I think Crueloca got all her ideas about seduction from that one old-fashioned romance novel she was reading in one scene a long time ago. It probably features two sisters fighting over the same man, and she's read it over and over and over picturing herself as the one who wins out, and now she persists in following that script even though it bears absolutely no resemblance to reality. It is HER reality.
 

I was pretty shocked by Carloca's blatant behavior, she really is creepily stalking him. How can she imagine he'll ever love her? I keep wondering what happened to the ring he gave Mac? And what is she going to do with it? She seems increasingly crazy and not just mean and evil anymore.

Romina sometimes seems like a believably messed up kid, I don't quite get her as being as soul-less as Carloca. But I don't get Camila being so totally wimpy and agreeing to live with Orlando - wrong move there.

Thanks again to the recappers - I don't have time to write a lot of the time but I really enjoy it and appreciate it - senses of humor are great!
 

Did Camila really agree to move in with Orly? I thought she put off the decision, but he went ahead and told Angelica as if it were a fait acompli.
 

Yeah, now that you say that I'm not sure, maybe she didn't actually agree.

I do hope Rafa figures out that Orly is not a bad guy.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder