Thursday, October 29, 2009

ENDA, October 28, 2009

Rufi is telling Carloca all about the wedding that almost happen between PJC and Natalia.

Emiliano tells Romina as she's lighting candles that he will make sure that their child has everything it needs. Romina asks if he's proposing marriage. No, replies Emiliano. We each go our own ways with our own plans. Nothing has changed in regards to that. Romina tells him that if he does not marry her, he will never see his child. He tells her to quit being ridiculous. A marriage will not work between them. She says we can try, but he points out that he doesn't love her. Well then face the consequences replies Romina. Emiliano tells her not to be that way, but Romina points out that she is carrying the baby and things will go her way.

Metiche tells PJC that she is having problems with Chava. He offers to help her.

Emiliano leaves Romina's and calls his father. He needs to talk to him.

Romina calls Paloma crying. She wants to talk to her. Lili says that Emiliano must have talked to her. She advises Paloma not to tell Romina about her relationship with Emiliano.

Camila comes home and sees Romina crying. Romina tells her that Emiliano does not want to marry her. Camila said that she figured that would happen. What do you mean asks Romina? Well, Emiliano was very clear with you when you were in the hospital. He told you that he did not love you and would never marry anyone without love replies Camila. But we are going to have a child together says Romina. Camila says she understands, but she cannot make Emiliano marry her. We can try says Romina. Camila tells her that they shouldn't and to please understand. The doorbell rings and its Paloma. Romina takes her to her room.

Metiche and PJC find Chava lying unconscious on a park bench.

Romina tells Paloma that Emiliano doesn't want to marry her even though she is expecting his child. Paloma says that he will take care of his child and be a good father to him. Romina says the only way he could be a good father is to marry me. So if he doesn't then I have decided to have an abortion, but don't tell anyone. Paloma tells her that it's a crazy idea.

Camila tells Orlando that Emiliano does not want to marry Romina. Orlando says then we have to make him do it. What asks Camila? Orlando says a father should be near his child to watch him grow and not become a stranger. Camila says that nothing would make her happier, but Emiliano does not love Romina. And that complicates things. Orlando says that if he does not live next to his child then he will regret it.

Paloma tells Romina that her child must be born. But not in these conditions replies Romina. Paloma remembers Macarena telling her that the reason she gave her up was she wanted the best for her. Romina keeps pleading her case that her child needs both parents in its life. Again Paloma tells her not to abort. Romina then pleads for her help in convincing Emiliano to marry her. Paloma doesn't want to get involved, but Romina threatens to abort then. Promise me that you'll talk to him begs Romina.

Diana tells Emiliano that he has to marry Romina even if he doesn't want too. Emiliano refuses. Rafael tells Diana that Emiliano is an adult and he has to make his own decisions. They have to respect his decision. Diana fires back by saying that if Emiliano had respected Romina, none of this would have happened. She turns to Emiliano and says that Romina would be the best mother and wife. Emiliano points out again that he does not love her.

Carloca asks Paloma were she was at. Romina's she replies. Carloca asks if she's told Romina that she is novios with Emiliano. No says Paloma and don't you tell her either.

Emiliano goes to the hospital to see how Chava is doing. PJC says that they found Chava unconscious and drunk. PJC thinks that Emiliano should talk to him.

Paloma tells Lili about her conversation with Romina. She doesn't want to feel responsible if Romina completes her threat. Lili wisely tells her it wouldn't be. You are not the problem. But I am replies Paloma. I am with Emiliano. Perhaps if we were not together then he would marry her. Lili tells her that she doesn't think that Romina would really do that. But it's not your problem either. Think about yourself first.

Emiliano talks to Chava about his drinking.

Orlando asks Angelica if Emiliano has made it in yet as she is bringing in coffee. No replies Angelica. How was your night with your galan asks Orlando. Angelica tells him that they had a fight. What about asks Orlando. You says Angelica. Seems like there are people who do not have a very good opinion of you. And I will not allow anyone to talk about you in a bad way. Orlando didn't realize he had such loyal people around him. I'm not just loyal to you, but to myself responds Angelica. I will not allow anyone to talk about the only man that I am interested in.

Natalia comes to visit PJC and gives him a hug. Of course Carloca sees this. She overhears PJC asking about Alonzo and Natalia replying that things are not good.

Emiliano is waiting for Paloma after school. Emiliano tells her that he talked to Romina and she wants to get married. But he said no. Marriage is not the solution. Paloma hopes that he convinces her, but thinks that while all this is going on they should not be together. Why asks Emiliano. Paloma says that she doesn't want to be the reason for him to make a bad decision regarding his child. I don't want to take away his father. I don't want the baby to go through what I did. That I did not have my father with me. Emiliano points out that her story and his baby's story are very different. I hope so replies Paloma. I'm really sorry, but we are done.

Emiliano says that we cannot end this. I thought that our love was strong and could withstand anything. I know that we are going thru a difficult time, but this baby should not be a wedge between us. Please don't insist begs Paloma. We are done forever and tries to walk away. Emiliano grabs her and says that he will never accept it and kisses her.

Aaron and Romina are walking in the park. Aaron asks Romina how can she be sure Paloma will leave Emiliano. Romina tells him about her threat to abort the baby. But you can't do that replies Aaron. The doctor told you that it will put your life in jeopardy. Yes, I know responds Romina. But Paloma doesn't know that. Anyway Paloma will never allow a child to be without a father like she had. And if she doesn't leave Emiliano then I promise to leave Real del Monte and he will never see his child. Aaron says as soon as he's out, I'm going in. Romina advises him that if he can't get in voluntarily from her, then force the issue.

Emiliano says I love you just as much as you love me. Paloma says it's horrible not having a father. Emiliano says the baby always will. Did Romina ask you to break up with me? No replies Paloma. She doesn't know anything about us. Go to Romina. Forget about me forever. She runs off.

PJC and Natalia are walking. They are talking about Sagario (her daughter), Alonzo and his behavior after Inaki's death. Carloca is following. PJC wants to tell her everything that has happened since they last talked. They agree to meet up tomorrow and hug each other goodbye. Carloca is pissed.

Orlando wants to talk to Angelica about her confession. Camila overhears. Angelica tells him to forget about it. What would it have changed? You love Camila, right? She doesn't let him answer. I have lost again. What do you mean asks Orlando? Angelica says I have only loved twice in my life and both men were unavailable. Orlando tells her that he doesn't want her to go. Angelica says I can't stay here looking at you knowing you know how I feel. Orlando tells her that if he had never met Camila then perhaps. Camila is shocked. Angelica says then nothing can come from this. Orlando begs Angelica to stay. Camila runs out.

Paloma goes to visit Macarena's grave to talk. Paloma tells Macarena that she loves Emiliano as much as Macarena loved her father. Why could we not be happy with them?

Emiliano is with Rafael crying. He says he cannot lose her.

German visits with Rodolfo. German wants a consultation. How can a man find out that a child is his? Can I find out now or wait till the baby is born? Rodolfo says there is a test that they can do by removing some of the am biotic fluid and verify DNA. Is there any danger doing that asks German. Yes, a small one replies Rodolfo. Are you in trouble? No, a friend responds German.

Rufi answers the phone and it’s Natalia. She wants to talk to Paloma. Rufi tells her she's not home yet and takes down her number. Carloca comes in and asks who it was. Natalia replies Rufi. That's strange. We were just talking about her the other day says Carloca. Yes, strange replies Rufi. Carloca thinks to herself that PJC was going to give up the priesthood for Macarena. Could he possibly do the same for her?

Padre Mateo tells PJC he thinks its inapprociate for Natalia to travel alone without her husband to come visit him. Why asks PJC. Woman do it all the time. Yes, but they were not about to marry you responds Padre Mateo. He wants him to stay away from her. PJC says that she needs advice and that is all.

Camila and Romina are talking about Emiliano. Romina says that I will not commit the same mistake that you did. Diana comes in and says that she agrees. A baby needs its mother and father. Romina tells Camila that she knows she has to go and will entertain Diana. Off Diana and Romina go into the living room like 2 best buddies. Diana gives her a gift for the baby. They giggle and chit chat while Camila looks on sad.

Orlando tells Emiliano that Romina is thinking what is best for the child. Emiliano says the best thing for my child is not have his father be with his mother by force. Then Romina might complete her promise no matter what the law says replies Orlando. Emiliano says that he will make sure that his child has everything it needs. Orlando says I don't want what happened to me happen to you. Emiliano replies that just because it happened to you doesn't mean it will happen to me. I will try everything I can to convince Romina that marriage is not the answer. Orlando thinks he's making a big mistake.

Diana and Romina are talking about Emiliano. Diana says her son is noble. Romina doesn't believe it anymore. Diana blames it all on Paloma. Romina believes that Paloma will break up with Emiliano. Diana is in on the plan even if Rafael isn't. Rafael isn't asks Romina. No, he always supports whatever Emiliano wants replies Diana. But who cares. I will make sure to convince him. Romina says perhaps I know of something. What asks Diana? I will talk to him replies Romina.

Rufi tries to comfort Paloma. She tells Paloma that if Romina wasn’t so crazy she would tell her not to listen to her. She is capable of anything. I agree replies Paloma. That is why I broke it off with him. I think I am going to accept the offer from Rodolfo to live in Mexico City with him. Rufi tells Paloma that Natalia is in town and she wants to see her.

Carloca is talking to herself again. She says that Natalia doesn't have her looks or her class. She is not a better woman then me. Why did you touch her? Why her? I am the one for you. Accept it. Leave your god forever so that you can come to me.

PJC calls Rufi and tells her that Natalia is in town. He wants her to come and meet with him and Natalia tomorrow.

Paloma tries to call Natalia, but no answer. Rufi made her a cake that Macarena said was Paloma's favorite. Paloma has no appetite. Rufi tells her to remember her mother's words to her. Paloma gets excited and runs out.

Camila goes to visit with Angelica. What's wrong asks Angelica. Camila answers her by saying that her friend is lying to her and deceiving her. Who asks Angelica? My own psychiatrist replies Camila. Why do you say that asks Angelica? Because during all this therapy, she only wanted more information on the man she loves says Camila. When were you going to tell me? Let me explain says Angelica. No replies Camila. Romina was right about you. You are a person with two faces and bad ethics.

German gets a visit from Paloma. She tells German that she saw him and Romina kissing each other outside his house. She wants to know if they had ever slept together. Could the child that she is expecting be yours? Please tell me the truth.

Manana: Diana says her son will marry Romina no matter what.

Labels:


Comments:
Can someone tag this for me please? Thanks :)
 

Great recap, Gloria. I wasn't too sure about Rodolfo and German's conversation, but you cleared it up for me.

That Romina is such a mean and ruthless person. She knows that Em and Pal love each other and she has the nerve to tell Pal to ask Em to marry her (Rom), that if he doesn't she will abort the baby.
Also, I think she is going to blackmail Rafa that if he doesn't insist that Em marry her she will tell Diana he has a thing going with her mother.

I know it's only a TN but it gets me so upset. She always seems to get what she wants...

But I'm sure in the end Em and Pal will be together....I hope. I keep thinking what happened to Macarena.

Ann-NYC
 

Wow, Gloria! How did you get this done and posted so fast? There was tons and tons of dialog, and it’s wonderful that you put all the important stuff in in detail. The captions were all goofy tonight, and I got tired to re-running scenes again and again, so thank you!

That was really a sad scene where Camila was watching while Diana and Romina laughed and babbled. All those years of devoted motherhood, and now Romina is attached to a brainless, annoying woman.

Padre Chris sure was giving Natalia a lot of longgg hugs, and right in public. Even someone who wasn’t Carlota might get the wrong idea.

Angie totally blows it again. Psychologist, heal thyself!

Is anyone else completely bored with the Chava storyline? I guess he’s just there to give Emiliano and Chris occasion for virtue.
 

Camila got all bent out of shape when she found out Angelica had fallen in love with Orlando. What about her playing two ends against the middle with Orlando and Rafael. Diana is supposedly a good friend of hers, so where's the integrity here.
 

I assumed Chava was just there for the PSAs. I'm not sure they are working, though...I laughed hysterically when he was flopped on that park bench twitching and surrounded by cups and cans. Yes, I am a bad person.

Paloma is so much her mother's child. She can't hold on to an important thought or course of action for more than five minutes. I hope Germs buckles and confesses, even though Romina threatened him.
 

Gloria: I posted for you.
 

Gloria: Thanks for all of the details and revealing dialog. Excellent, informative recap.

Romina mercilessly hones in on Paloma's many vulnerabilities. Besides playing on Paloma's sadness for growing up without a father, threating to abort was sheer evil genius. She knew Paloma would do everything to stop her. The memories of Romina as a devoted friend and a sweet, loving child have faded. Her actions are contemptuous and seemingly unredeemable.

I don't believe it was unethical of Angie to tell Orlando how she felt. She didn't betray any of Camila's confidences. I agree Pasofino, Camila is playing both sides and to be honest, she is firmly in Rafa's court, not Orlando's.

The writing continues to be stellar. I was happily surprised that Paloma confronted German. While realizing he most likely won't tell her anything as it's way too early to end this storyline, glad to see her exhibiting some gumption and backbone.

Diana in MA
 

I am really worried for Natalia. Cruelotta has set her sights on her, she has been unable to connect with Paloma, the meeting between her and PJC and Rufi is set for tomorrow (whenever plans are made for the good guys to exchange info, it never happens), and there is a pad of paper with her phone number (hotel phone?) that Cruelotta has access to. I see all kinds of anvils about to fall on this sweet lady, who does not deserve them. She has been dealt such a bad hand already (PJC leaving her at the alter, her stepson dying, her hubby cheating and now leaving her), and has handled it all with such grace.

-Vivi in DC
 

The problem with Paloma when she does get an backbone and gumption it doesn't last long. She goes back to sniveling and woe is me.

German i believe will let Emiliano marry RoMena hopefully he'll redeem himself later by telling Paloma or someone helping Paloma about her inheritance.

Carloca had me dying from laughter stalking Cris and Natalia in broad daylight. She was just boiling purple witnessing the hugs between Natalia and Cris.

Then to have the nerve to say she's better looking than Natalia and has better class? Does being an serial killer mean you have more class. This lady is pure insane.

Paloma talking about leaving and going with Dr. B. boy i can't wait until she drops that on Carloca. Wouldn't that throw an monkey wrench in her plans.

RoMena is lower than low suggesting to an obsessed stalker to force himself on the object of his desire. That's sick.

I'm loving the writers for this show they just keep me guessing and surprised on a nightly basis on what will happen.
 

I'm also worried about Natalia too but i think she only staying for a few days. Mostly to talk to Paloma about her inheritance. I hope they kill her off. Surprised they showed an flashback of Mac. Since she has been taken out of the opening credits i thought we weren't going to see anymore of her at all.
 

Did I miss something? Why did they take Macarena off the opening credits?

~Caborita
 

Thanks a lot for the recap, Gloria.

I can't believe Romina actually told Aron to force himself (rape?) on Paloma. And I'm pretty sure last night Aron actually said he had an obsession. I guess it never occurred to him that, even if Pal and Em split, she might want to be with another, as yet introduced person. According to him, she only has two options!

How many times has your boss got right up in your face and told you what you should do regarding marriage? We know he's his bio dad, but Em doesn't.

Camila surprised me. I think it's the first wrong move they've had the character make (if you don't count indulging the brat). Angelica was just saying how she felt. Camila was eavesdropping and should have left immediately. Angelica told Orly she realized she had no chance.

I doubt that German is going to come clean. It's just another TN cliffhanger. I'm beyond bored with Pal's repetitive renounce her verdadero amor scenes.

For me the interesting part is now Carlota and Cris. Hope Natalia survives. I really like the character.
 

Caborita. I guess in this novela, maybe in all of them as I can't remember if this always happens, they take the dead characters off the opening montage.
 

They are still showing Inaki though.Mac was supposedly the lead at one time for this novela.
 

I do wonder if German will ever come clean about his relationship with RoMEna or maybe they're going to have to be caught together for them both to come clean. Plus we have been shown that German is sleazy too like the lawyer he replaced at the law office. He does act guilty from his lying.
 

I think Camila's problem with Angelica is that she has spent so much time talking to her in her professional capacity as a therapist about the suitor issues, and now she finds out Ange has a personal interest in the matter. Cami is angry that her therapist is not the neutral third party she thought she was unburdening herself to. I can understand her response.
 

I see your point Julia. And that's exactly what Camila said to Angelica, about her therapist role. But I still think it was out of character for the normally kind, supportive, and understanding Camila to be so hard on Ange. She's endlessly patient with the yappy Pomeranian Diana. But cuts Ange no slack.
 

I agree thatit was out of character for Camilla to treat Angelica like she did. Does anyone else think they always have the sleeves way too long on angelica's clothes??? Just an observation. I am hoping that German does not go way down the sleazy road like RoMEna did. I kinda liked him in the beginning, but know I am liking him less and less. ella
 

Quite a few typos in my last post...sorry :) ella
 

Has anyone else noticed that the bruise on Rafael's face is the same color as Carlotta's eye shadow???
 

In last night avances the yapping Pomeranian Diana confronts Paloma about being involved with Emiliano. I can't wait until Orlando gets trough to Rafael about how conniving Diana really is. Rafael just doesn't want to listen now because of his jealousy over Camila. Plus he did say he fell in love with Diana too.
 

I think that was just the last straw for Camila. She's stressed out over so many things, and Ange was a convenient target for all that built-up frustration.

I think once Rafael cools off and has time to think about what Orlando said, he'll believe it. He has been married to Diana all these years; he knows what she's like.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder