Thursday, October 08, 2009

Sortilegio #2, Wednesday October 7, 2009: Alejandro is Muerto! ........ NOT!

Erick is telling Bruno, that Alejandro is going tomorrow. Bruno is upset and says he was supposed to go next week. Erick says sure but it changed. What can he do? Should we cancel. Bruno says no, he will be on the next flight.

He returns to Alejandro's bride who is asking what is going on. Bruno tells her that there is a problem with the company and his boss says he has to get back there immediately, this same night. María José says but, but, and Bruno says he is very sorry, and says …. forgive me. He gives her little kisses until she says yes, and Bruno swears that if it weren't so important he would send the devil. He says he loves her and she'll see him in a few days and he takes María José home.

María José is at home Paula awakens. María José tells her Paula that first they had a drink then Alejandro had to go to work. Paula asks if that means there was no, no, and MJ says of course not, she is tired and wants to sleep.

Bruno drives home and knocks on Erick's door waking him up. EWWWWW Creepy Erick has nakd women all over his walls and sleeps in red briefs, EWWWW , EWWW, so not sexy. Bruno says everything better go well tomorrow.

It is morning and Bruno is playing the piano. I don't know what he is playing. Alejandro says his vacation was short. Bruno asks Ale if he is going to Zarco, and tells him to have a good trip.

BTW, William Levy was Vasco in Pasion. He had trouble keeping his pants on.

Alejandro, in his office at Real Estate Lombardo, is talking to Fernando. Fernando asks if he should go with him, Ale says there is no reason to and Fernando has lots to do. Fernando walks Alex out and asks how Victoria is. Alex replies fine thank you.

Victoria comes in from the patio with Felipa and a parade of people carrying flowers. Victoria asks Bruno something about the office and Bruno says he is on vacation. Victoria asks him what is wrong and Bruno says 'nada' and it's not his problem.

Felipa says it is time that the children know that they are brothers. Victoria replies something and Victoria says she will be in her studio.

Alejandro (I like the way Alejandro rolls out of my mouth) is driving on a lonely road.

Bruno calls Erick to find out where he is, which he is sitting in the cab of a big Monster semi-truck and trailer. The red cab has a huge grill on the front of it. Bruno says not to make any mistakes.

Back to lonely road. Alejandro is flagged down by some people who have an injured man on a donkey, uh make that a horse. Ale gets him into the car and a woman climbs in aslo.

Candi, I mean MJ, is scrubbing the floor of their home and papa comes home and asks her if she is alone. Mj says yes, that Paula went to a movie and explains that she didn't go with because she is waiting for a call from Alejandro, who had problems at the office. Papa says he is a worker. Papa's leg is hurting him a little. Papa talks to MJ and says something about 30,000 pesos. ???? Papa cries.

Back in the red Monster Truck it is dark and Erick and driver are looking for Ales car. Oh, and just as Erick is drawing off some water, here comes Ale. Injured guy in Ale's back seat is talking.

Erick zips up and looks through his binoculars. "It is him" he yells as he hurries to get back into the Monster.

Lonely road is not lonely anymore because Ale has another car on his tail. Ale sees monster truck coming at him and wonders what the embecile is doing. I could not make out what else he was saying. Monster truck pushes Ales car off the road where it tumbles down the cliff. Muchacha that was in other car calls 911 and asks for ambulance and police. Driver wants to know if they should look for the person that was with Ale and Erick says no. Monster truck drives off and Ales car catches fire and explodes. Erick and Driver see the fire and explosion the sideview mirror and give themselves high fives.

Bruno, holding some kind of snake in his hands answers the phon3. He wants to make sure everything is taken care of.

MJ is in bed and Paula comes in and asks if she has talked to Alejandro. MJ says no. Paula says he is inattentive, Mj says he is very busy. Paula says call him on his cell. MJ calls him. Bruno does not answer. She leaves a message and a kiss. Bruno listens to the message.

Erick is running into the house. Bald guys says where are you going? Erick says to see Bruno and it is urgent. Bald guy says wait and he talks to Bruno who says let him comevup.

The police are at the gate and want to talk to the Lombardo family.

Erick and Bruno talk about the car going down the ravine and about Ale being alone. Knock on door the police are here.

Bruno talks to the police and tries to look upset as he tells them that was a company car and his brother was in it. The police tell him it was in an accident and burned up.

Bruno is at the office with Erick talking about the car being identified by the plates. Fernando comes in and says they have a charred body , but they will be checking dental records, that the investigation is routine. Bruno asks says Alejandro was traveling alone right? Bruno goes on about how he does not want a scandal and fuss going on with the family. Then Bruno says how Mother adored Alejandro. Secretary knocks on door and asks what they should say in the notice. Bruno says that Alejandro fell ? in an accident in Zarco. The family is very sad and wants everyone to respect that sadness.

Maura comes to the house and say hello to Rachel who is on the porch and have some girl talk. Rachel goes on about Alejandro being guapo and Maura says he is your brother and she says not really.

MJ and Paula are window shopping, Paula likes the cute bikini and MJ says it is expensive. Paula says that Alejandro is not poor. Paula does not like being poor.

Back at the big house the girls come in. Bruno is there with his hand over his mouth and he asks them to sit. Victoria comes down the stairs and ask what is the hurry? Bruno sits her down and says that he has grave news. Alejandro was in an accident with a truck. His car went down a ravine. Alejandro is muerto. Everyone loses it. Victoria says "no it can't be true, no it can't be true." Rachel and Maura both say "tell us your joking" and Bruno says he is not joking.

Rachel runs to tell Roberto. I think Roberto thinks this is a good thing for them.

Bruno comes in and tells Victoria that Alejandro was married and that Victoria needs to call this woman named Mária José and have her come to Mérida ASAP. Victoria calls MJ and introduces herself. Victoria says it is necessary to come to Mérida. She tells her Alejandro is dead. MJ says it can't be. Bruno says not to talk about it over the phone so Victora says they will talk when MJ gets there. Paula gets a pen and paper to write the address. Paula says she thought Ale's family lived in the US.

Bruno stresses that Victoria needs to talk to MJ and find out what kind of person she is.

Paula tries to comfort MJ as they pack.

Robert asks about a will. Bruno tells them about Ale being married.

MJ and Paula leaving the airport get a taxi. Paula gets excited because this address belongs to millionaires. Paula goes on and on about the neighborhood.

Fernando is talking to Victoria, and I think I heard more than I can write. Rachel and Maura are talking. They all think Alejandro's actions are strange. Maura can't believe he got married.

A farmer comes across Alejandro. Alejandro is not muerto yet.

MJ and Paula arrive at the house and wade through the reporters to get to the gate. MJ asks if this is the house of Alejandro. The reporters start asking MJ questions. She is really overwhelmed by all of this.

Bald man's name is Ezequiel. Victoria announces the widow of Alejandro is here.

Paula cannot believe it. The house, the grounds are beautifully rich.

Ale asks for water and asks where he is and gives his name before he passes out again.

MJ and Paula are in room they've been given. Paula thinks this is pure luxury. Vitoria comes in and MJ tells her she is confused because Alejandro told her his family lived in the United States. Victoria asks if this document is from their civil ceremony. MJ say yes, but, she is just from of humble family means. She did not know any of this about Ale. MJ cries. (I think JB is doing a pretty good job here. She really looks sad, distraught and confused.) Victoria says they don't know what Alejandro's motive were. She ask them about clothes which they don't have. She calls to get clothes and I have to smile as she notices the shoes they are wearing. She also requests shoes. Then Victoria asks about MJ's family and MJ says just her father. Victoria tells them to rest.

Farmer cuts off Ale's watch to pay for a doctor.

MJ and Paula are dressed in nice black dresses, nice shoes and MJ is wearing Pearl necklace and earrings. Victoria brings in black bolsas. (purses.)

Bruno comes in to the house and asks about Ale's esposa and my DVR has ended. Oops. I will have to extend my timer.

Labels:


Comments:
Serendipity, thanks muchly for the recap. I appreciate you giving Thursdays a whirl for us! 5ft Latina--I didn't get the chance to chime in yesterday, but you really hit it out of the ballpark with that recap, too. I still have stitches from LMAO at your snark, my dear. :D Brilliant.

Bruno, Bruno, Bruno. You cold-blooded piece of crap. That you could kill your own brother and put your mother and sister through such horrible pain is amazing, dude. You don't even have a real reason for the chip on your shoulder, rich boy! But you need to ramp up on your acting skills. Every time you tried to dredge up tears for Alex, you ended up looking like you were blocked up from eating too much cheese. I kept hoping you would think about the nookie you didn't get from MaryJo, or maybe drop to the ground with grief and hit a kneecap or something to help get the tears flowing. Oh, well. (This actor is GOOD. I haven't felt such hate/disgust since Fernando bludgeoned innocent Libia on FUEGO.)

Speaking of MaryJo... here's a clue for you, honey. NO groom is going to leave your honeymoon for a work emergency before getting the nookie and NOT take you with him, unless he's hiding something. I'm just sayin'. (All the rumblings about JB's acting had me worried, but I think she's doing a good job so far, from the way MaryJo looks to the way she handles MJ's grief. I don't know what the big deal is, folks... but then again, I didn't watch TONTAS. I haven't seen her since RUBI.)

Believe it or not, Bruno isn't the character I have the most beef with. That would be... drumroll... Vicky. Not The Baby Daddy sent her to be with The Baby Daddy, which meant that full disclosure at that time was okay with him. Tell everyone the truth and live happily ever after. Which she didn't. (If she had, of course, the story would have ended there, I know) Not only did she let Bruno's hatred rise to epic proportions without uttering the truth, she gives hubby a hard time about not giving the company, that pays all her bills, to a nincompoop who would lose all their money. Really?? Stop being an enabler, Vic, and grow a brain.

My, my, my. It is nice to be Levy-tized again. Y'all had to know I would be here with bells on, even if it was just in time to see poor Alex driven off a cliff. So far, I'm liking the story, the settings, the production value and the acting. I luuurve the intro. Ver-rah sexy (except for the slap, of course). I'm going to stick with it for a while and see what pans out. I am wondering what Bruno has up his sleeve for when MaryJo and Paula see his face. And I hope poor Alex's rural adventure doesn't become similar to Mighty Joe Juan's stay with the jungle villagers in FUEGO (so far so good). Levy looks great, even whiplashed and ravaged by the elements.

I have missed you all so much, Caray mates. Mama has doctor appointments and I have a gajillion errands after that, but I'm looking forward to reading all of your comments later tonight.

Have a great day, everyone.
 

I meant Wednesdays, serendipity. I guess you can tell I've been out of the saddle for a while. LOL
 

Stephe, Stephe, Stephe...so glad you're back. I've missed your hilarious comments. Knew there were parental health problems and feared the worst when we stopped hearing from you for so long. Welcome back amiga.

Serendipityetc....great debut. You're rolling, lady. Enjoyed the recap, even though I'm skipping this one.
 

Bravo Serendipity for your first recap. It was wonderful and well-detailed. I haven't had time to watch a full episode so I really enjoyed reading your recap.

Of the scenes that I did see - you did notice that farmer's protege was the one who was encouraging farmer to take the watch and use it to pay for a doctor to make a house call and take care of Alej. There were two conversations - one inside the palapa house with Alej drifting in and out of consciousness and the other outside, protege was feeding the animals and farmer was on the patio.

Oh, and the sight of Roberto, I shouted "AY! ROBERTOOOOO!" at the television screen. Then I was totally distracted by the tuft of hair below his lower lip. is this supposed to be a fashion statement or did he just forget to finish shaving?

Jody :)
 

Great work, new recapper! I think what MaryJo's daddy (who has a problem with drink and a sleazy friend) was doing was wheedling out of her all the money she got when she quit her job to get married. He wants to use it to buy, umm, antiquities or something? which are of questionable legality (because they fell off a truck) and then he thinks he can resell them and make a bunch of money and help support the family. but first, daughter, give me all your money...
 

Nice job! I would never, ever, ever have known this was your first recap. PB, you've been hiding yourself from us for too long, thanks for stepping out into the light.
 

Seren: Thanks. A couple of things jumped out at me besides Eric's red jockeys like his white sleeveless what-kind-of shirt was that thing he was wearing.

Then there is the mansion, or is it a castle. I know you have to be security conscious when you have a lot of money in Mexico, but, a moat. Or, whas it a lake?

Bruno just started out being way too bad. We don't have to guess who will be evil. As the old saying goes, how many times can you kill a dead man? In Novelaland it has no limmits.
 

PB, great job. I'm already liking your style. To add a little detail, the guy that Al picked up had a rattlesnake bite and likely was going to die anyway. Also, I wonder what happened to the woman. Mauricio, the main character in un Gancho al Corazón had a little beard in a scene like Roberto's. It's called a soul patch or, better, a mouche which means housefly, it's easy to see why.

Carlos
 

Bruno is a piece of work, but it gets better so stay tuned! Thanks for the recaps! It's all making better sense to me now, because on youtube it's so unclear, not good. It's better on tv. I look forward to reading the recaps every a.m.

thanks again.

rebecca
 

PB Where have you been for so long! I LOVEEEE your loosey, goosey style. I think we'll have a fun ride with your recaps.

Well, for a TN it's not too bad so far. I for one, am happy to have a galan who is a smart, hard working and a TAKE CHARGE kind of guy, nice change. Yes, Bruno is too, too bad, all the time. When will they nuance a character to make him,her more believable.....probably never!!

It was kinda funny when the campesinos couldn't move Alex's body because he is so big...cute touch!


Again thanks PB,

Sandy in TN
 

Thanks, PB. Great recap and hard to believe it's your first, as someone said? You're a pro and I'm excited about reading you once a week! Where would TN's be without that big initial lie or secret, such as Vicky not telling all the kids how they were related? So we're off and rolling.
 

Thank you for joining Steph, Bruno is baaaad. Of course, with my new home made beanie, the plot Bruno set up makes perfect sense.

I do think JB is doing a good job here. She is not Miss Universe in this story so far.

I can't wait to see more of Levy... like the shower scene.

Are you taking care of your Mom?

JudyB - Thank for the compliment. I have never been able to watch more that one telenovela at a time. I have always enjoyed your comments and you are every where. I am temporarily in your good ole state of Ohio looking after my 100 yr old father-in-law.

Jody - Thank you for more detail on the farmers. I was getting blurry eyed and blended scenes.

Fiddler, thank you for adding the detail about papa. With a father like that.... Sad. My mother was a drinker....

Cap'n Sylvia , thank you for the compliment. In the past my job was practically 24/7 with the on call and everything. I would do my reading late at night in bed, not quite in the typing posistion. I have enjoyed your comments.

Pasifino - I don't think I even looked at Ericks shirt, He just painted a creepy picture. I know older men can be sexy but he is so not!

I would enjoy living, well at least vacationing, in that house. I wonder where it is?

Carlos - Thank you. I didn't know about the rattle snake bite. I guess I feel better if he was going to die anyway. I too wonder what happened to the woman.

They only found one body right?

Thank you Rebecca.

Sandy I have been around, just lurking and no free time. Thank you! I think I am really going to like Alejandro and MJ together. I had hoped Tontas would have worked better especially because of Jaime Camil, but it didn't. In Meps there was't enough hotness and they were too old for the story, but hadn’t made a beanie yet.

HGR- yes, this was my first and I was muy nerviosa, so Thank you! To reiterate, my beanie has told me there is no problem with the plot or the secrets.

On a side note I have a dvr and every time I pause it, it covers up the captions. Does anyone know of a work around for this?

Gracias por Todas.
Dipity
 

DIPITY... (I like your shortened moniker)...bless you for taking care of your father-in-law...and bless him for making a 100!

Hope you both are managing well and that our murky Ohio weather is not getting you down. I call Columbus the Zoloft capital of the world. We specialize in gray, cloudy skies. A former family practitioner friend of mine used to call it Catarrh Valley. So stay strong!
 

Thanks Seren for making so much sense out of this for me.
As long as we're speculating why the telenovela gods do certain things, why do they always use such bad wigs on middle aged actresses. With wigs and extensions looking so real these days, why do they always cheat the older actresses in the hair department. Or here's an idea - style their real hair. Plus Vickie looked pretty old in those 70s scenes the other night. Really kind of unbelievable. I know - beanie time or as I like to say "check your brain at the door."
Loved the first installment of Cristina and can't wait to see the second one.
 

Dipity, great first recap! I'm recapping tonight for the first time so just a little nervous.

Erik--Ewwwww Didn't need to see him (f/k/a Manzanares and witch doctor)in his undies. His butt reminded me of my second husbands!

So that was a snake? Did it even move? Ewwww I hate snakes. Maybe it should have bit him. Oh wait, professional courtesy and all that.

Not sure what I think of MJ yet but she reminds me a little of Slofia.

Home today with a migraine so I'll be checking in on and off.
 

Great recap, PB! It was fun to read, and captured all of the twists and turns of these first few episodes.

I really don't see why Victoria never told Bruno and Raquel that Antonio was their father, making Alejandro their half-brother. And I don't see why she doesn't tell them now (since Alejandro is "dead"). But I guess we need more reason for Bruno to be angry (besides his built-in personality).

Can't wait to see what happens when MaryJo runs into Bruno (whom she knows as Alejandro). He's in the house, isn't he? Oh yeah, it's a big house.

I think Roberto (who is married to Raquel) thought that if Alejandro died, they'd inherit a lot, but when they found out "Alejandro" had married, that messed up his inheritance plans.
 

Maybe the reason that Vickie isn't telling the twins about their real father is that she would have to admit to adultery! Woops!

Sandy in TN
 

Dipity, great first recap. You're a natural. :)

Connie, that's right, Erik was the witch doctor, hey, we've already seen him in his diaper, so.. then not .. well, yeah, it's still bad. :)

It seems like they should have told the other kids that Antonio was their father, but not sure what that would have gained in the grand scheme of the plot. If anything, it would have make Bruno even madder knowing he was the child of Antonio and not getting the inheritance.

Roberto looks to be trouble.

Hombre, Bruno has been trying to hide, but seems like he should be seen at the funeral... unless he is too grief stricken. ;)
 

Yes, Dipity, I'm mom's caretaker.
We're 60 days out from her stem cell transplant, which was a success, and a lot of her side effects have gone. But with no immune system for 6 months to a year, it keeps you on your toes to keep a sterile environment around her. We're hanging in there, and I am pleased. She'll be 72 this month!

Your FIL is 100 years old? WOW. My great-aunt Molly just passed away at 103. I mean, that is like going from Kitty Hawk to the space shuttle in real time. Amazing people, aren't they?

Good to "see" you again, JudyB! Missed you too. I'll be trying to catch up with GANCHO as soon as I can, so keep up the good stuff over there. :)

Well, we're all in agreement that Erick is ughhhhhhh. And Roberto might look good, but his attitude makes him mighty unsavory. Is it just me, or does there seem to be an abundance of Pieces of Crap on this show? LOL!

You said it, Pasofino: Bruno went from zero to Hell-a-Evil in record time, playing with his rubber snake, entering rooms to his evil animal music a la Leopardo. If he doesn't have to hold a little back for later, gawd only knows what he has in store for us.

Dipity said: I can't wait to see more of Levy... like the shower scene. Pul-leeze. I've already got my binoculars and a glass of ice water sitting on my coffee table. :D

I must fly like the wind. Laters!
 

Serendipity - thank you for the recap! I forgot to record it, so your recap is a life preserver for me.

Our Comcast DVR covers the captions, when we pause. The only thing we can do is rewind/go backwards a bit---so that the darned 'bar' thingy goes away by the time we arrive to the same place where we paused.
 

Serendipity~~~~Thanks for the recap. You're a natural. Well, sometimes Marcelo Cordoba, mi telenovio, plays a good guy [Alborada and Pasion...Carla seems to cast him as a good guy] , and sometimes he plays a bad guy [Anndrresss the tialoving abuelokiller in Amar sin Limites]. Looks like Roberrrrtoooo is not a good guy. Steph and Seren, I took care of my dad and my mom. They were 82 and 90 respectively when they died. Now , hub and I watch our 2-yr-old grandbaby Jane 5 days a week. Being a caregiver is a demanding job. Remember to take care of yourselves. The novelas and caraycaray provide good escape. I'm here right now because both Jane and Hub are napping !!! Shhhhhhhhhh. Well, I guess I will stick with Sorta-hell-io for awhile. p.s. Don't forget that Jody posted that on Sat. from 12 to 2.30 Univision will replay the MEPS finale followed by the Cristina interview from 2.30 to 3.30. Am I right ?
 

JudyB, He has been living alone for the last 6 years and was still driving until his birthday in May when his car broke down. He broke his arm a day after his birthday.
I suppose if I were going to be in Ohio for the summer this one had to be it. I understand it was cooler and less humidity, but yes, a lot of gray skies. But, I have a new passion of mowing the lawn, a mixture of grasses, wild strawberries, wild flowers and other things. Of course the grass has quit growing, but I hear there will be leaves! LOL!

Jazze - I wish everyone would wear real hair. My own hair is baby fine and thinning more as I get better. (not older :) )
I just braid into a tiny little braid.

Connie - Good luck for tonight, but I am sure you will do well. Everyone has given good advice. I am sure it will take us both some time to find our rhythm.

LOL-- "His butt reminded me of my second husbands!”

I must not have watched the novela Slofia was in.

Hombre - Thank you. By the end I was chanting one scene at a time, one scene at a time..."
Roberto must be another bad guy.


Sandy - "Maybe the reason that Vickie isn't telling the twins about their real father is that she would have to admit to adultery! Woops! " Good point! How many of us are an open book to our kids?

Steph - Gosh, that has to be a lot of work. You are lucky to have each other. My mother died when I was 23. Yes, they are amazing people and I feel fortunate to be having this experience with my FIL at this time in my life.

Doris - Thank you! Maybe if I read the manual there would be a setting on the TV. It is frustrating that darn DVR bar.

Susanlynn - Marcelo Cordoba - I will have to look him up. I watched Alborado and Pasion and don't remember him.

Grandbabies are fun, and before you know it you have great-grandbabies. LOL
 

PB thanks for the recap. You were very thorough and I feel I have the storyline down ok. There's one thing though, has it ever come out how and why Bruno chose MJ?

At the end of the episode to me she looked rather messy...her hair, her makeup, etc.

I agree that Victoria's wig was awful. I wonder if she still wears her own hair long...

Ann-NYC
 

Sophia (a/k/a Slofia, Snofia) was in Fuego en la Sangre. All she did was cry and get the crap beat out of her by her mom. Not really worth the watch.

Glad to see you are back Stephe. I've missed your snarky comments.

Well, we sure know who the scumbags are right off the bat don't we? I wondered who Roberto was. He looks like a scumbag in training.
 

Dipity, I think the hardest part for me right now is trying to keep everybody straight. I don't watch with subtitles so I might not get the whole thing they are saying but I can get the gist of it and others can fill in for me until I get better. If I read the subtitles then I don't listen.
 

Serendipity, thanks so much for the great recap. Do you think you could make another beanie and sell it to me? I think this TN may prove to be too much for the one I've been using!

I can't believe how much has happened in just two episodes. My head is spinning.

Ann-NYC, I too wondered how and why Bruno chose MJ, not to mention how he's going to explain himself when she inevitably sees him.
 

Juanita, here is some info on beanies. :)

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_foil_hat

Definitely needed at times. :)
 

¡Muchísimas gracias, Jeff! :-)
(and what am I to make of the fact that the word I am supposed to type to post this message is "dementot"?)
Hmmm.....
 

PB, thanks for the recap, you hit a home run the first time at bat. I really appreciate all of the time and effort you put into doing this for all of us.

rsk
 

Great recap Dipity, no need to be nervious, estupendo.

The cute guy I couldn't figure out On Cristina's tiny picture is none other than Jacinto. Not used to seeing him in a suit & tie, guapo.

http://www.cristinaonline.com/spanish/show/index.asp?utm_source=Cristinazo&utm_medium=email

What's with Bruno's fake snake, I suppose that's his ultimo problema.

Victoia did look old, but don't forget Eduarda playing futbol for Haaavaaad at 43.

Not used to seeing Marcelo playing the bad guy, but hate that little tuft of whiskers, yuk.

Where is our really bad female that gets the worst punishment of all?
 

"Not used to seeing Marcelo playing the bad guy, but hate that little tuft of whiskers, yuk.

Where is our really bad female that gets the worst punishment of all?"

My friends and co-workers call it the pube beard. I hate that look. When I grow facial hair, it is usually a mustache or a beard. More frequently though it is a bigote. But I usually prefer to be clean shaven.

On the second question, my anwer is hopefully none. Bruno, should be the only one getting the worst punishment.




Ibarramedia
 

Ann - I think it is a beanie moment about the selection of MJ.

Connie, It is too funny. I have never used the captions before either because they got in the way of listening and watching. I am not sure on how to tranlate from my brain to paper (?) in a way that might seem credible.

I am looking forward to reading your recap!

JeffMN Thank you!

Jaunita - I think my instructions for beanie making comes from one of the sites that JeffMN gave us. My instructions are a few years old. I just know you have to pay very close eye on the details, or they may not work. :)

JeffMN Thank for the links for beanies.

Thank you RSK

Variopinta I am with Ibarramedia on
"Where is our really bad female that gets the worst punishment of all?" Hopefully none

Lucero paid in full and we still have some change left!
 

Dipity: That was a great first run! You made me laugh freeking out at that Ewwwwwy cockroach Erick and his even ewwwwwwier red bottom - I think baboons have red bottoms, too --or is that just the females in heat?
 

It's VERY hard for me to believe that we have seen the worst person on this novela in the opening chapter. Granted he is BAAD, & hard to believe anyone could be worse, but. His twin probably isn't such a great person either & definitely Roberto, el esposo, is a bad guy.
 

I consulted my electronic genius brother because I didn't know if I was remembering correctly or not... Recappers, the next time you have to pause your DVR, do that and THEN hit "clear". That should erase that irritating status bar from the screen so you can read the captions.

*fingers crossed*
 

It just occured to me that the Lombardo mansion is eerily familiar to the castle of the Conde de Guevarra from Alborada. Same size, style of staircase, moat. I think they window dress the house as it seems like a permanent set. I dunno.

Ibarramedia
 

Jardinera65 - You made laugh right back at you... baboon bottoms!!!!!!! I think its is both, but I would have to research it. Thank you!

Variopinta -"hard for me to believe that we have seen the worst person on this novela in the opening chapter." I know you are probably right. It is just for me in MEPS it seemed too many were bad.

Stephe -"DVR, do that and THEN hit "clear". That should erase that irritating status bar from the screen so you can read the captions." My fingers are crossed also. Thank You!

Ibarramedia - You could be right. If I have a chance I will look at my Alborada DVD.
 

I'm incredibly late to the party, but still wanted to chime in, thank you for the recap, and say congrats on your first one. I look forward to more :)
 





<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder