Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Amor Monday, December 7, 2009: Whoo hoo! Don Felipe would have loved this one

For those who didn’t read the comments for Friday’s show, we got the very sad news that Don Felipe, one of our community of commenters, passed away. He loved ENDA, his partner told us. So this one’s for you, Don Felipe. Deception, cruelty, suffering lovers - all the juicy ENDA stuff we love so much. Let’s dish:

Friday: Romina tells German that she always gets what she wants, and that includes Emiliano’s love. German doubts it, and says you know my phone number, but by then I may be interested in someone else. Romina says you’ll never forget me. German gets a rise out of her by mentioning that Paloma is now available, but then says his friendship with Emiliano is more important. Enjoy your romantic wedding night! He leaves, sarcastically blowing her a kiss.

While Romina languishes alone in her bedroom, downstairs Diana is throwing quite a scene for the pop-eyed remaining wedding guests. She is spectacularly drunk and accuses Camila of stealing her husband. Orlando tells her not to insult his fiancée, which of course surprises Rafa, who, being the exemplary fellow he is, manages not to say ¿qué? or even blanche. Diana calls Camila a golfa and has another swig, and staggers out. Rafa apologizes for Diana; Orlando tells him to stay away from his mujer. Rafa is quietly disappointed, but gentlemanly.

I detect a pattern in Real del Monte. Actual golfas are never called golfas. Only upstanding non-golfas get called that. If you see it spray painted on a gate, you know a saint lives inside. Once you get that, you can navigate Real del Monte society pretty easily. If you’re watching ENDA and you don’t know the word golfa by the end of the telenovela, you’re not really trying.

Okay, here we go with the new stuff.

Paloma thanks her art students for coming, and they said they had a great time, and that Padre Juan had to do something in Pachuca today. Paloma puts two and two together. Chava says Too bad Em couldn’t be here, but he’s off getting married to that blonde girl he doesn’t like when he actually wants to be with you. I know that because he told me.

Em is in a park and he has written Paloma’s name in the dirt. How he wishes he had married her instead today!

Samuel comes into the living room to find that the wedding guests have evaporated and only Orlando and Camila are there. Where’d everybody go? he wants to know. They’re gone, says Camila, and I want you to leave too. Samuel advises Orlando that Camila’s a handful and that he’s going to regret going with her. She’s too demanding. Camila throws Rafa a small smile that I swear looked like our actress Laura Flores was about to crack up and turn the whole thing into an outtake. She got well into her upcoming scene with Orlando before it looked like she could keep a straight face and get down to weeping like she was supposed to do.

Rafa deposits Diana on the couch at their home and turns to leave. There’s nothing left in this house for me, he says. Diana says you drove me to this. How do you think I felt, seeing you kissing her? Rafa says Camila had nothing to do with our separation. You brought it on yourself. I just didn’t love you any more.

Camila isn’t marrying Orlando for money – she’s doing it because you wouldn’t give me a divorce. Diana scoffs. Rafa says it doesn’t make any difference what they do now, no matter what, it’s over forever between you and me.

Camila is (smiley) weepy and begs Orlando to forgive her for what happened just now. Orlando doesn’t care about that, but wants to know about the kiss Diana saw. Camila assures him that since they decided to marry, her behavior with Rafa has been very proper.

Orlando says so our engagement is still on? Camila says that’s more something you need to decide. Orlando tells her she’s the amor de su vida. Okay, says Camila, but I hope you don’t mind being with someone whose reputation has just been wrecked. He says I don’t care what anybody says, I love you. Camila blubbers on his shoulder.

At the exhibition, Paloma’s teacher Matilda is completely stoked about Paloma’s big success. Paloma is thrilled about the scholarship. Matilda tells her Don Eugenio is an important figure in art circles and he can help her a lot. Paloma wants to know where the scholarship is for. Matilda says you can take it in Real del Monte (odd – is there an art school there? or is a beca like a paid apprenticeship?) or Mexico City. Why, Eugenio’s son Gabriel is one of the teachers! Paloma doesn’t look too thrilled, but Matilda doesn’t notice because she’s hugging her.

Romina tells Camila she can’t believe that she got mixed up with her new father-in-law. How embarrassing! Camila says he’s the one who kissed me. Okay, I’m not perfect, I make mistakes. Romina says it’s your fault my wedding was a huge scandal. Tomorrow all of Real del Monte will be abuzz talking about us!

Romina wonders when Emiliano will come back. It’s their wedding night! Camila says where did you two expect to sleep? Romina says they never talked about it. Camila starts to comment, but Romina says don’t keep throwing cold water on my relationship. You’re the one who ought to worry – I doubt Orlando will stick with you knowing you are the lover of your friend’s husband. Camila yells I’m not his lover! Talk to the hand, says Romina.

Tell Emiliano when he comes back that he’s to come up and see his wife, she orders her mother.

Lili’s boyfriend has driven Paloma and Lili and another girl home from Pachuca and they’re dropping Paloma off. Emiliano, in a very cranky mood, standing outside Romina’s house, sees them pull up. The group laugh and say goodbye, and suddenly Paloma spies Emiliano on the other side of the street. She looks serious. She also looks like she has too much blush on. Very clowny.

Em bolts across the street to intercept Paloma who supposedly is hurrying the few steps to the front door, but actually is moving like molasses. Em says he couldn’t help himself. He loves her! Paloma says she loves him too, but there’s no future for their love.

He leans in to kiss her, but she runs into the house. Seems like with Rufi out of town, she has a key. Their song kicks in, outside he leans against the wall and looks tragic; inside she sobs that she has to forget him.

Felipa, the new maid, comes into Carlota’s room and says she forgot to tell her, but Rufi called, and she was none to happy that Felipa was working there. Carlota tells her not to tell Paloma that she called. She doesn’t want Paloma to suffer because Rufi has abandoned her.

Now we see Rufi, tucked into bed. Edmundo’s granddaughter asks her if she wants dinner. Rufi says she has a headache and kind of a chill, but when that happens, it’s always because she’s too tired. She’ll just have a good sleep and then wake up good as new.

I wish anvils had theme songs so we could know when they’re descending.

Carlota, who has the eyes of a bat, is reading in bed in such a darkened room that we can barely make out Paloma as she comes in. Carlota says she looks sad, maybe weepy. Paloma says it’s just because as of today my life changes. I’m going to concentrate on my painting career. That’s all I’m going to think about.

Chris is at dinner with Padre B who asks how it went with Paloma’s (fake) dad. Chris says he guesses Paloma is that guy’s kid, but he’s confundido. That guy said things about Macarena that he wishes he’d never heard. Padre B says then there are no further obstacles to your accepting the bishop position. Time to bury Macarena for once and for all.

Chris says there are some things that seem to add up, but others that don’t. Padre B says don’t wear yourself out thinking about it. Macarena is gone and it’s up to God to judge her, not us. He picks up his dishes and leaves, and Chris looks even more confundido.

Morning has come to Real del Monte. Of course, we’re all dying to know where Emiliano spent the night. Goody! We don’t have to wait to find out, because there he is asleep in his car in front of Romina’s house. Camila, coming out to get the paper, sees him and taps on the car window. He tells her that he came to their house last night because he knew it was his duty, but he fell asleep in the car.

Camila says she knows he just married for the baby. He says as long as that baby survives, he’ll be around. He just feels awkward about invading her privacy. Camila says it’s your home now, come on in.

She wants to tell him about something that happened yesterday, she says. She tells him about what Diana said. Em says don’t worry. I know what a fine person you are, and I know how much my father loves you. She tells him she’ll be marrying Orlando and Em sputters but … but… Which one do you love? Camila says that’s a complicated question. Em wishes them every happiness

Romina is having a hissy fit. She keeps calling “Mama!” but nobody’s answering. Finally, she gets out of bed and starts down the stairs, bending a little as her innards obviously hurt. Camila comes back in with Em and exclaims about her being out of bed. Romina says I was hungry and nobody was bringing me anything! Emiliano says Don’t talk to your mother like that.

Em picks Romina up and carries her up the stairs. Dios mio, sighs Camila.

Camila, if you don’t want to be thought of as the town hussy, it would be better to wear a blouse where your bra doesn’t show right through.

Paloma asks Carlota if Rufi has called. Carlota says no, she’s probably busy with that Edmundo. Strange, says Paloma. Carlota says it’s just as well. Rufi was slowing down and this new gal really gets things done. Paloma says well, she’s younger. But nobody can replace Rufi, she’s part of the family. Let’s not argue about it, says Carlota pleasantly.

Paloma tells her that she heard she could start her scholarship right here in Real del Monte and she wants to find out about it. Carlota says you have time, plus you’re still in school and you have exams coming up. Paloma says she’s going to go this very day to find Gabriel, Don Eugenio’s son, as he’ll be her teacher. She tells Carlota she doesn’t go for him.

Has an anvil fallen and crushed our Rufi? The granddaughter tries to wake Rufi but can’t. Holy cow, is she dead? Apparently not – the granddaughter says she’s burning up with fever.

Camila answers the door and steps back, stunned. Who is it? Samuel? Some new character? Nope, it’s Rafa saying You’re going to marry Orlando???

At breakfast, Angie tells Orlando that he behaved very well last night, not too macho. He said still, he doesn’t want Diana saying things like that to Camila. Angie says Camila’s lucky to have a man like him.

Orlando says is that why you’re leaving? I thought we had sorted that out and were just like pals. Angie says some things can’t be fixed so easily. I wish you every happiness. You are a wonderful man and I hope that Camila values you as she should. Orlando’s ears prick up. What are you trying to say? Nothing, says Angie

Orlando says you think she loves Rafa and not me? Angie says she’s just not real sure in her decisions right now. She’s a marvelous woman, but I’m not thinking that she’s as certain in her decision as you are in yours.

Back at Camila’s front door. She tells Rafa Em is in the house and Romina needs breakfast, so he needs to leave.
R: You don’t love him, you love me.
Music: Rafa & Camila theme, too loud
C: I’ve made up my mind.
R: Don’t marry him.
C: I’ve decided what I’m going to do with my life. I’m tired of being alone
R: There’s something between us. Let’s live what we were meant to live, and when Diana gives me my divorce, we’ll marry.
C: Leave, Rafa. I’ve made my decision and I’m not going to change my mind.
R: Even if you know that Orlando is not the man you really want to be with?
C: You’re wrong. Orlando is the man I love and the man I want to stay with.
Music: TUMMMM!

Em is standing at the end of the bed where Romina is ensconced. She says Let me get this straight: You’d rather sleep all night in a car than in the bed with me? We’re supposed to become a family! Em says don’t kid yourself. The marriage was just a piece of paper. I think it’s better I stay at my father’s apartment until this bleeding episode stops.

No, Emiliano, Romina says firmly. The deal is that we stay under the same roof. Em gets all tight-lipped and says okay, I’ll stay under the same roof, but not in the same room. You stay here and I’ll stay in the living room. Romina says but what will my mother say?

Em says she knows better than anyone why we married. You and I will never share a bed and we will never have relations. Romina says that’s crazy talk. It’s not manly. Em says why, because I don’t want to sleep with a woman I don’t love? Romina says you know, desire, sex… we can find a way to be together. Em crankily says but I don’t want to.

Are you going to take up celibacy? asks Romina. Em says all I know is I don’t want to be with you, I don’t want to touch you or kiss you. Romina says it’s Paloma isn’t it? Em says think whatever you want. I’ll stay here until you’re better, then we’ll move to the place Orlando got us. And when the baby comes, we’ll see what happens.

What do you mean by that? says Romina. I mean that the reason I married was for the baby , says Em. But don’t have any illusions: We are together as parents of a baby, not as a man and woman who love each other.

Lili has come to Paloma’s house with juicy gossip. Paloma shows her to the tiny patio garden so Carlota won’t overhear. Lili says Romina’s marriage was stopped.

Don Eugenio has stopped by his son’s spacious studio where there are paintings propped all around. Gabriel wants to show him something special and he dramatically whisks a sheet from the giant Virgin painting he is restoring. Don Eugenio gasps. He gets a work light and directs it on the canvas to study the detail. Magnificent! If you ask me, the huge thing looks like a rather crude Virgin like you’d see in one of the California missions. But what do I know?

Not much, because we find out it’s from the 18th century. Wait. So are the missions now that I think of it.

Anyway, Don Eugenio ribs his son good-naturedly about the mystery woman, then tells him that he needs to be very careful with that young girl, because she seems to have suffered a great deal. It’s in her paintings, in her face. Gabriel says it’s her sorrowful face that drew me to her so much. I want to find out all about what is within her.

You can’t find that out, says Don Eugenio. I think Gabriel says I just don’t want anyone in Real del Monte to know my secret. Don Eugenio says I won’t tell, and he hugs his son warmly.

Back to Lili telling Paloma the latest. Paloma says you mean that Romina might lose her baby? Pobrecita! Lili wants to hear what Em said – she saw him run up. Paloma says that he loves me. I guess he looks so sad because of the baby. Lili says he’s sad because he married that idiot. Paloma reports she said she loved him too and then ran into the house. Lili is amazed she didn’t have a nice kiss. Paloma says he’s married! I have to honor that, mainly for the baby. Lili thinks she’s very noble.

Inez is walking by the church with Carlota, telling her about the wedding and that Romina almost lost her baby during it. And then Diana told everybody she’d seen Camila kissing Rafa! Ay! says Carlota. What an immoral woman! Now I realize why her husband abandoned her.

She spots Chris walking by and abandons Inez, running over to him. She asks him if he talked to Paloma’s father. He says he’d rather not talk about it. Why? she says. Out of pride because you don’t want to admit that you were wrong about Macarena and that I was right? Macarena was a golfa who deceived you. I hope your fantasy of the pure Macarena is permanently dead and gone.

Chris says her spirit will always be with us. Carlota takes a step closer and says Does that mean you’ll never love me? That’s right, says Chris. If I had it to do over, I’d still chose her, faults and all.

Edmundo is at Rufi’s bedside, dressed as always in a mariachi outfit. Maybe he even has mariachi pajamas. The doctor tells him it looks like Rufi ate something bad and had the throw-ups and diarrhea, and now she just needs a lot of rest. Rufi listens. The doctor says she has to stay in bed for a week. Edmundo tells her now she has to stay longer, and he will stay by her side and take care of her personally. Rufi rolls her eyes.

Back to Carlota who says Don’t you desire me? Chris says I don’t want to go back to that theme. I just met Paloma’s father, that’s all. Carlota says I know it hurt you to find out about Mac. I would rather not have hurt you with that. Chris says after all these years of lies, I don’t know what’s true and what isn’t, and it’s unfortunate that Mac isn’t here to tell us what really happened.

Mac could have been with a thousand men, and I wouldn’t care. For me, she is a wonderful woman. I looked into her eyes, I felt her heart, I felt her soul. I won’t forget her. You understand? He walks off and Carlota’s lip begins to tremble. She starts to cry.

We tear ourselves away from that delightful scene to see Padre B, who is on the phone with the archbishop’s office. He says he thinks Chris is in the clear. The priest on the other end says he’s worried about what that woman said about his having a child (how did he know that?). Padre B says that woman isn’t right in the head. Okay, says the priest. When Bishop Calixco comes, I’ll tell him that Chris can be nominated. Padre B sighs happily.

Paloma is praying in church. As she leaves, she runs into Chris and says she heard he was in Pachuca. Was he there to see her father? She says he’s very disappointing and that if she had a father, she’d like to have someone like Chris. Chris says if he had a daughter, he’d want someone like her. Perfect! says Paloma. You’re the only person I’ll call Father.

This time it’s Diana who opens her door and looks upset. We find out it’s Camila who wants to come in and talk.

Carlota is pacing in her room. What to do? A lightbulb goes on over her head. She rushes to the medicine cabinet and gets out a couple of dark bottles with stoppers. She pours some liquid from one bottle into the other. I’m hoping she’ll glug it down and turn into a werewolf, but she puts the stopper in and says This is just the correct dosage.

Closeup of the bottle! Belladonna.

Avances: Closeup of the bottle again. Who will she poison? Thumbnail photos pop up. Chris? Alonso? Emiliano? Paloma? Carlota says happily From now everything is going to be different.

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks for that wonderful dedication to Don Felipe, Maggie...both in your title and opening paragraph.

While I didn't see the episode, the promos did indeed show Paloma with too much blush and looking like a porcelain doll.

Loved your riff on the world "golfa" and that if we didn't know that word already we weren't really trying! Yeessss, it does seem to get slung around a lot.

Gracias. And a sweet good night to Don Felipe, may he rest in tranquil and loving peace.
 

Maggie, what a lovely dedication to Don Felipe. No, I had not read Friday's comments until now and am greatly saddened that we lost one of our precious commenters. A belated thank you to the partner of Don Felipe for letting Caray Caray know how Don Felipe enjoyed the blog and for letting us know why Don Felipe will no longer be joining us. We always wonder and worry when someone stops commenting.

A huge thanks to Maggie and all the other ENDA recappers and commenters.
 

Camila not only needs to get a good therapist for RoMEna but for herself too.I loved how she told off RoMEna.

RoMEna reminds me of a person being beat badly, but still holding on for dear life. That's how she is with Emiliano, loved how he told her not to speak to her mother that way.

That he sticking to his decision not to sleep in the same room with her.Nor have sex, he doesn't even want to touch or kiss her.

If a man i just married told me that, my pride and self worth wouldn't put up with that.Hello earth to RoMEna the man does not want you or love you wake the heck up.


La Loca bought out the big drops Belladonna, how in the world will she be able to use it on Cris.Bravo for Cris telling La Loca that his feelings would never change for Mac.
 

Maggie: Wonderful recap.

The appearance of Don Eugenio has ratcheted this novela up a notch or two on the class scale.
 

With all the pity partying going on in Realweird del Monte, you think Carloca is going to take just enough drops to make her sick and get Padray to feel sorry for her?

I loved how Sillyano told RoMena off.

~Caborita
 

Don Felipe is chuckling from above.

Maggie, your recap is informative and so much fun. Thank you.

As mentioned, good for Emiliano for not sleeping with, let alone, inhabiting the same bedroom as RoMEna. As I mentioned before, in Destilando Amor, Rod the rather dense galan, slept in the SAME bed with the his wife whom he did not love for three years. Aaarrgh! At least he did not touch her.

Who is intended to receive the belladona, in wine again perhaps? My money is on Chris as I think Carloca wants him woozy enough to jump his bones. Wasn't she lustfully thinking about him after his rejection when she had the the AH HA moment and she ran to her cabinet of deadly potions.. Would she really off a priest

What is Gabriel's secret that makes Don Eugenio and him so sad?

What is LOL to me is that Paloma has received an art scholarship and all we saw of her work was that crappy drawing of the dove. Really not bad, but just about any high school art student could draw that.

GinCA
 

Thanks for the funny recap! I think Rufi maybe being protected having to stay with Mr. Mariachi, even though she doesn't want to. She managed to call the house, so I'm wondering if it might occur to her to call PJC if she doesn't hear from Pal or Loca.

I have no clue on the belladona, either. How would she get PJC into a situation where she could even do that?

Disappointing the P. Benito is dismissing what Loca said and thinking PJC can be Obispo. But they probably just want to drag it out longer.
 

GinCa i thought she was going to use it on Cris too.When they ende the episode with four possible victims.
I was like what.
 

I loved the face Emiliano made, when he found out from Camila that she is marrying Orlando. I hope this wedding will never happen. I can only dream the Belladonna is for him.

And thanks for a wonderful recap Maggie.

maria
 

Let's rule out Paloma, even though some of us would give to her our self. Carloca needs someone to torture on a daily basis. The inheritance money.

Emiliano should be off the radar since he married RoMEna.I f he had not he would be at the top of the list.

Alonso i don't know he did tell La Loca he was overcome with grief for his son dying and he took it out on her. I don't know if La Loca believed him though.

That leaves Cris because she is salivating and drooling at the prospect of going to bed with him.

Maybe they gave us these four to prepare us for the unexpected. The logical choice would be Cris. While i don't think they would kill off Emiliano or Paloma.

We didn't expect them to kill off Mac either. Their avance previews are different from the ones we get to see.Friday's episode i had to watch on another site and at the end it showed Carloca and her potions of misery. Ruffi being sick and Emiliano confronting Paloma.
 

Have to say I enjoyed Emil sticking to RoMEna, and loved Loca's screwed up face after PJC told her he would still love Mac nomatter what. I thought he said something about 1,000 men, but maybe I misheard that.
 

Excellent, super-snarky recap, Maggie. Really enjoyed it.

Don't get me wrong. I really like Rufi and enjoy all her scenes. But she needs her head examined for wanting to come back to the Casa de Horrores to be insulted daily by Carlota when she could be spoiled by Edmundo.

I am a mother. Those awful scenes where Romina snarls horrible accusations at Camila are hard to take. In every situation she blames her long-suffering mother first.

Wow, every time there is a scene with Carlota and Cris, I back up and watch it at least twice. Now that's acting. Two pros at the top of their game.

I also think the belladonna is meant for Cris, especially since she made such a big deal about it being the "correct dosage". She certainly doesn't want to off him. I agree it's going to be hard to get him to drink something in her presence.
 

That was supposed to be sticking it TO RoME.
 

Fantastic dialog between PJC & Carlota in Monday's episode. The good news is that he did not fall for her latest advances and was very strong in his defense of Macarena, but unfortunately he seems to have bought some of the rubbish that the fake father of Paloma fed him. He still seems to have doubts about who is the father of Paloma and about Macarena's past. I can't see how he could possibly believe any of the awful things fake said about Macarena. I played back the tape and carefully took notes on what was said and the following is my transcript and translation of the script. I am curious about how others interpreted this scene? It was definitely a superb acting performance by Arturo Peniche, one of my favorite actors in this telenovela.

Carlota-You say this to hurtme?
PJC-I say it because it is true.
Carlota-Don't you desire me? Although it would be a very little?
PJC-I am not going to continue speaking of this.
Already I told you that I am not going to go back to judge Macarena.
What the only thing that I checked to see of this man is that he is the father of Paloma.
Carlota- Oh, please Cristobol! With me you do not have to be tough (strong). I know that it has hurt you in the soul, what you discovered of Macarena.
Beforehand, you may have wanted to save yourself this pain, but you insist in knowing everything.
PJC- I am not going to interpret this. Nor am I going to suppose what could have happened. At so many years back. It is very feasible to do such stories of that which no one may know the truth. And, unfortunately, today Macarena is not among us for telling us what really happened.
Carlota- It is incredible that after the evidence, which you yourself checked, you continue doubting my words.
PJC- For me, hear it very well Carlota, although Macarena may have had not one, but thousands of men, with me she was a wonderful woman. Because I saw it in her eyes, I felt it in her heart, I felt it in the lips and never, hear it well before God, never am I going to forget it. Do you understand it?

Frank in IL
 

Wow. This show is getting REALLY GOOD. I hope Don Felipe is enjoying it from the hereafter.

Terrific recap, Maggie. I did love your "golfa" analysis.

Emiliano sleeps in his car so much, he should have had Orlando buy him a motorhome instead of a fancy convertible.

When Padre Cris made Carlota cry I was cheering. I do fear she is going to do something nasty to him. She does not accept defeat.

Paloma's new look is terrible. In her second awful vest outfit, with the long skirt, she looked completely matronly. The actress is completely adorable; why are they making her look so awful? Is she sick of being pursued by every young man in town and trying to repel them with bad fashion?
 

I am very disappointed in Padre Benito. Idiot.

PC: Things just don't make sense. I'm not convinced of what's really going on.

PB: Oh, don't worry your pretty head about it. Just accept everything that conniving liar Carlota says as fact.

And why are all the priests discussing stuff Carlota said in the confessional? Yet no one has mentioned Rufi's confession? Rufi discussed Paloma's parentage with Padre Mateo, right?
 

We've commented on this before but lately I am really noticing the parallel behaviors of Romina and Carlota. Both of them continue in their delusional thinking, trying again and again to get the objects of their obsession to feel something, anything towards them. And they really do feel each rejection, but cannot stop themselves from trying again.
 

Julia Rufi mention how Carloca tricked Paloma about the fake dad, not who her real dad is.ITA Emiliano should have gotten a motor home.

I love it when Carloca is told the truth, and she can't accept it.She really thought the fake dad'd lies would make Cris great love for Mac would turn to disgust and hatred.
 

Julia LOL that Emil should have asked Orly for a motorhome!!
 

Novelera i see the comparison in the behaviour of both RoMEna and Carloca.The difference is RomEna thinks she is a better woman and will be a better wife than Camila was.

Carloca thought she was the better and more attractive woman than her sister.

Each is out to prove themselves right, no matter how the object of their desire does not reciprocate the same feelings towards them.

In their reality they only have to be intimate with the person believing that person will fall head over heels in love with them.
 

LOL. Maria, sometimes I would like to give Orlando a dose of belladonna as well. We all know how he loves wine. And while we're at it, give Diana and Samuel each a nice glass of belladona wine as well.

GinCA
 

Late to add my thanx, Maggie.

I don't get Padre Benito. He had no concern at all that Cris might actually have a daughter who needs him. It's all about the bishop thing.

I see more of a similarity between Romina and Diana. They're totally self absorbed but not completely vicious and insane like Carloca. Romina does have feelings though and since she's only 18, maybe she'll learn. It's so odd that all these 20-something guys are involved with teenage girls.

I agree with Frank that Paloma's makeover is dreadful. I don't get it. The bangs and outfits make her look ungainly and yes, matronly. And so far, she hasn't changed her personality that I can see, so what was the point of the change?

They have such a great cast here and they are indeed at the top of their game.

Jackie
 

Paloma's new look is awful is that a wig she's wearing or what.The dress she was wearing reminded of little house on the pairie.

I guess we're suppose to over look the age difference with the guys and gals. It is creepy.

Jackie i have to disagree after RoMEna started to get hysterical that her wedding would be cancelled because she was bleeding.

The fit she was having not to mention she knows Emiliano does not love her.

She has an insane warped belief that she can make Emiliano fall in love with her. While she is self centered like you said,like Diana.

So is Carloca, she selfishly broke up Cris and Mac with her lie. Because Cris did not choose her, selfishly abused and tortured both Mac and Paloma for years.

Her reality is she had to suffer because the man she desired choose Mac instead of her. Her daughter had to suffer too because she is Mac's child with Cris.

If that's not self centered i don't know what is.

RoMEna is vicious let's not forget she suggested to Aron to force himself on Paloma. She's also vicious and insane in her single minded obsession with Emiliano.

Purposely having the test results changed so he can be declared the father of her child. while knowing she never had a intimate relationship with him in the first place.

Lying to her mother to make her go back to a husband who abandon both of them.Constantly blaming everything on her mother and not looking in the mirror.

Lying to the mother superior to get Ange fired.

Sorry RoMEna is a Carloca in training and she is indeed insane.

Don't for get the attempted suicide.
 

Diana is nasty piece of work also, let's not forget she stole money from Orlando. He got charged with embezzelement and went to jail for it.

Then she ran and hid from him under an assumed name for twenty five years with their child.

Had her best friend on purpose beat her up to accuse Orlando so Emiliano wouldn't get close to his natural birth father.

All three are self centered and nasty pieces of work, Diana may not be insane like the other two. That's the only distinction between the three of them.
 

Awesome dedication. Thanks. Recap was awesome. I laughed so much regarding the "Golfa" comment because it is so true. I didn't know what it meant until this TN. I want to rip that wig right off of Palomita's head. Loved it when Padre J. made Cruelota cry. He is her cryptonite. It is an intersting theory that she may use the belladonna on herself. My first thought was definately the obvious, Padre J. Thanks to this blog...I am rethinking. I wish Dianna would crawl away to wherever old, narcissistic,money hungry bitter people go.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder