Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Amor Monday, November 30, 2009: You want fries to go with that whopper?

Friday: Chris has coffee with Orlando and they both wonder if Paloma is his child, and if she knows or not. Mr Sensitivity says to Chris Hey, maybe there was another guy after you. Chris says no, the timing is just right. Camila is trying to get the golfa (stronger than “tramp” but this is family-friendly site) graffiti off her shop gate. She says Diana must’ve done it because she (Camila) is in love with Rafael. He is just coming up and overhears and says Thank you! I love you too!

We know his joy will be short-lived because hey, this is Real del Monte where the spirits of angry Aztecs avenge themselves by breaking the hearts of schoolgirls and middle-aged ceramics makers alike. Let’s see what happens next.

Paloma bodily shoves Rufi though Carlota’s office door so Rufi will ask for time off to go see Edmundo on his deathbed. Outside the door, Paloma thinks about how without Rufi she’ll be alone at Em’s wedding.

Inside Camila’s shop, she’s telling Rafa it won’t work out between them. He says Diana is going to give him his divorce, and he explains to her the promise he made to Orlando to stay away from her if Orlando wouldn’t tell Em the truth about Diana. But all that is out in the open now, so he’s back courtin’.

Camila says but with Em marrying Romina, she and Diana are going to be in-laws, it’s all so much to think about, so she’s just going to think about right now. Rafa says And Orlando is right now? Yes, says Camila. Rafa says tell me: Do you love him as much as you love me? Ba BUMMM says the music.

Romina has gone to Em’s office and shows him the invitations she’d like to have printed up. Whatever, he says. She says I know you’re not happy about this wedding, but I’m going to dedicate myself to being the best wife in the whole world. Just give me one little tiny chance. I love you so much. She strokes his face.

Em shoots up out of his chair. Look, he says, the heart doesn’t take orders. I wish I could tell you that I’m happy, and we could make a life, but I can’t. I’m marrying in order to be close to my son, to be as good a father as Rafa was to me. Tearfully Romina says I’ll be thinking of the baby, but I’ll also be thinking of you.

Carlota wants to know how it was that Rufi had a marriage offer and she never knew about it. Rufi says that Mac and Paloma knew, but she hadn’t made up her mind. If she’d decided to marry Edmundo, that’s when she was going to tell Carlota.

German asks Lili to come into his office. He says she looks great and could they maybe have a coffee? Lili says if you want to have it with my novio. The novio (Mi amor! says Lili) comes in, hands German some papers, and he and Lili leave. German has struck out again.

Romina is on the phone with her daddy, wondering why he isn’t around more. He says that he doesn’t want to have Camila chasing him out of the house again. Romina says she wants him involved in all the wedding stuff. He won’t run away again will he? Because she won’t look for him again. No no no, he says, rolling his eyes.

Rafa is still trying to talk Camila into sticking with him. Why won’t she? She says she used to think love was everything, could overcome any obstacle, but she doesn’t believe that any more.

He tries to kiss her, but she says she just can’t. She doesn’t want to destroy the lives of everyone around them. Yes, she loves him, but that doesn’t make him the guy she should be with. He’s not free. She leaves, apparently forgetting that it’s her shop and she needs to stay there.

German gets the papers we’ve all been waiting for. He can’t help himself and starts undoing the envelope which contains the great, life-altering, top-secret tampered-with will to take a peek. He doesn’t even have to steam it because it’s not glued down, he just undoes the string.

Padre Chris calls Paloma’s house and asks for Rufi. Paloma says she’s left for the frontera and is liable to be gone a number of days. Rats, says Chris.

Chris is having flashbacks. He remembers Mac pleading with him not to talk to Carlota in front of Paloma. He remembers Carlota calling him to Mac’s deathbed, telling him Mac just wanted to have him and Paloma there and surely Mac must have something to tell him.

Just then Padre B comes in and says why so serious? Chris says there is something on my mind, but I need more information before I talk about it. He tells Padre B that Carlota is still after him, but she’s sneaky and does stuff when others aren’t looking. Padre B tells him the bishop is coming to town and he’s wanting to know who’s naughty and nice.

Chris says this might not be the best time for me to make my decision. Did you tell him what’s going on here? Yes, says Padre B. Chris says then maybe it won’t be me making the decision. Padre B says huh? Chris says never mind me.

German leafs through the papers, bored, then stops, astonished. Paloma is rich!

Carlota is having to get her own tea in the kitchen. She thinks maybe she shouldn’t have let Rufi take those days off. Her thoughts lightly turn to Samuel. Should she go out with him? He’s good looking, interesting. Oh, but it’s nothing like what she feels about Chris, she says steamily. Closeup of her looking lustful. Brrr, those eyelashes gummed together into points are enough to terrify anyone, even a man of God who is used to looking Satan right in the eye.

Romina is lying on her bed, a tiara daintily perched on top of her golden locks. Em knocks, comes in, and smiles and says I’ve been thinking and I realize I’ve been stupid to even think about Paloma. You’re really what I’ve always dreamed about. I don’t even care if the child is mine or not. He kisses her neck. Romina smiles with relief and happiness. I’ll never leave you, says Em. I’m not like your daddy. I’ll always stay with you.

She turns to stroke her wedding dress, which is spread out on the bed, turns to talk to him, realizes it’s just dead air. She sits on the bed and starts to cry. I know you’ll come to love me.

In actuality Em is at his desk, looking at the elaborate invitation and thinking that if he were marrying Paloma he’d be the happiest guy on the planet. What can he do to make it so he can be with her?

Chris is just finishing up serving mass and Carlota, who as we know has season tickets to the front pew, is of course there. Everyone files out but her and he starts to leave, then turns and comes back to talk to her. She gives a happy sigh. He asks if he can talk to her a moment. She says he can ask her anything he wants.

Crinkle crinkle. Excuse me for a second while I affix my Aluminum Beanie© because Chris has decided the best place to talk to this panting stalker is in a private side room. Not only that, but in the course of the conversation, he begins to remove his priestly outer garments in a sort of slow strip.

He says he wants to ask her something and he wants her to promise to tell the truth. She says she will, and she will swear on what she loves most, namely him.

He says Paloma is Mac’s daughter, yes? Carlota says I didn’t know you knew. So is Paloma mine? he asks.

It’s evening and said Paloma is coming home. Romina comes up to her and kisses her affectionately. Where’ve you been lately? Paloma says Rufi’s gone, so I’ve had to do everything. Bummer! Says Romina. You’re my maid of honor and I’d like you to be involved in all my wedding stuff.

Paloma says have you set a date? Romina says I talked to Emiliano and he said he wants to get married as soon as possible, so it’s Saturday! Saturday? says Paloma, shaken.

Of course, it’s just a civil marriage for now says Romina. The church one we’ll need more time to plan. We may do it before the baby comes, or after. Paloma casts her eyes down. Romina says What’s wrong?

Paloma says I thought you were going to do both at once. Romina says we’ll enjoy both of them. Who would have thought we would both marry so young? Well, it didn’t work out with Inaki, but sometimes things don’t go as we planned. She grabs Paloma’s hand and says come see my wedding dress!

Chris is taking off his first layer and Carlota is stalling.

Ca: How did you find out she was Mac’s daughter?
Ch: Never mind about that, I just want to know if she’s mine.
Ca (seductively, stepping closer): What will you give me in return for telling?
Ch (shoving her off): This isn’t some game!
Ca: I’m helping you!
Ch: You know what it would mean if I’m her father?
Ca: Yes, and that’s why I don’t know whether to tell you what you want to know.
Ch: Tell me.
Ca: Even if it will affect you so that you’ll never forget? Even if it will change your feelings? Even if it will change everything you’ve come to believe so far?
Ch: Yes. Tell me.
Ca: Mac is Paloma’s mother. I told her you had the right to know who the father was and she didn’t want to tell you.
Ch (hopeful): Why? Because I’m the father and now I’m a priest?
Ca: No no no no no. That’s not why. She didn’t want to tell you because she knew she was nothing like what you thought - pure, sainted.
Ch: I don’t get it.
Ca: Mac got pregnant. But the child is not yours.
Ch: gulp.

Camila is walking along the street, flashing back on Rafa kissing her. Next she flashes back on Orlando kissing her. What do do?

Yuck… Samuel comes up, leaving a slime train on the sidewalk. He says I know you – what’s bothering you? It’ll be a good place to start. Start? says Camila. You don’t know how often I had dreamed that you’d want to start again. Samuel says See? I knew you couldn’t be indifferent to me. Camila says I’m not indifferent, in fact, a part of me hates you. Sam says How can you say that? Your love was so strong, it couldn’t just stop.

It didn’t stop says Camila. It’s just not for you. I’m in love with someone who values me a thousand times more than you ever did. She walks off.

Okay, back to Chris and Carlota:

Ca: If you don’t believe me, why even ask? I wasn’t the one who came chasing after you to tell you this stuff. You asked me.
Ch: It’s just that you’ve told so many lies in your life, I don’t know when to believe you.
Ca: We all tell lies time to time, even you. Macarena was no exception. Why are we even talking about it if you’ve created this whole reality in your head? If you want to believe that Paloma is your daughter, help yourself.
Ch: It’s not that I want her to be my child. It’s just that the timing all adds up. If I’m her father, I have to be responsible, plus I have to postpone my plans.
Ca: Okay, I’ll tell you what happened. But if you don’t believe me, it’s your own lookout.
Ch: I’m listening.
Ca: Macarena was going out with a young man who was at our level in society, nothing serious. She came up pregnant, and when she found out, she took up with you, pretending it was her first time. Because she knew you’d take responsibility.
Ch: It can’t be true!
Ca: Oh, for heaven’s sake.
Ch: Go ahead.
Ca: When I found out, I tried to keep her from going with you, from deceiving you into thinking the child was yours. When our father found out what she was trying to do, he had a heart attack. It was better to give the child to Sagrario to avoid a scandal.
Ch: That’s not the Macarena I knew and loved.
Ca: Love makes us idealize people. But we all have our dark side. You just never wanted to see Macarena’s. If Paloma had been your daughter, Mac wouldn’t have taken the secret to her grave, not even telling you just before she died.

Romina has Paloma, who is protesting that she needs to go cook dinner, up in her room to see he wedding dress. She whips a dustcover off it and says See? It cost a bunch! Feel it. Paloma, looking like she’s seen a ghost, sees a ghost – namely the ghost of weddings past. She sees herself in her wedding gown, sobbing, fleeing the church, arriving at Inaki’s deathbed. She sees herself kissing Emiliano.

She faints dead away.

Chris and Carlota again. She’s about to leave.

Ch: One more thing.
Ca: Anything.
Ch: If you hadn’t told me that Mac had killed herself, I would have married her and helped raise Paloma.
Ca: Yes. I did it because I loved you. I didn’t want you stuck raising a child that wasn’t yours. Maybe I didn’t do the right thing, but I had the best of intentions.
Ch: And the father? Is he still alive?
Ca: Yes. His name is Juan Carmona. He’s a loser who lives in Pachuca.
Ch: Does Paloma know?
Ca: Not only does she know, she’s met with him.
Ch: Really?
Ca: If you don’t believe me, ask her. He was such a disappointment she didn’t want anything more to do with him.

Carlota leaves, but not before throwing him a small smile.

Rafa tells Diana they need to go see the judge next week. Diana says why aren’t you honest with me? Me? He says, livid. After all the stuff you’ve done? After setting Orlando up to look like he’d hit you? And you question MY honesty?

Diana sulks that Em talks to Rafa, but not to her. Rafa says stop thinking about yourself. Do you realize that the things you do affect others? Diana says look at your own self. I did it to protect my son. My family is the most important thing in the world to me! Rafa rolls his eyes.

Unlike you, says Diana. You’ve been deceiving me. You’re worse than I am. I’d like to talk about it, but I have an important appointment with my dear, dear friend Camila. How lucky I am to have her as a future in-law, aren’t I? Diana gets her purse and marches out triumphantly, her high heels clicking on the tiles.

Paloma has come to and is sitting in a chair in Romina’s bedroom. She tells Romina suddenly the room started spinning. Romina laughs you’re not pregnant are you? Oh, I forgot! You’re all pure and virginal. Good thing you didn’t sleep with Inaki before your wedding. Can you imagine? Paloma gets up and leaves. Romina calls after her to take care – she’s got to be feeling good for Romina’s wedding day. Romina smiles to herself like she’s got the world on a string.

German wants to hang onto the will a bit longer – he doesn’t want to take it to Carlota just like that. It occurs to him to have some certified copies made.

Paloma returns to her room and cries about Em’s upcoming wedding.

At work, Orlando tells Em he needs to start looking at apartments. Orlando says he hopes now that he’ll be related to her, maybe Romina will look on his interest in Camila more kindly. Em smiles half-heartedly. Orlando say See you tomorrow, son, and leaves.

Em flashes back on kissing Paloma.

Diana comes fluttering into Camila’s. She says she’s thrilled her son is going to marry the daughter of her best friend. She tells Romina that she’s always thought Camila was an exemplar of honesty, integrity, high standards. She’ll make a wonderful grandmother! Camila pops her eyebrows. Diana hugs Camila and says they’re going to form one big family. Group hug! She says. We women have to stick together. All for one and one for all!

Carlota is getting into bed, gloating over how well it all went. Even Rufi being gone was perfect timing. She hopes she’ll never come back, so Chris can’t ask her any questions.

Chris in his jammies says his prayers. Afterwards, he reflects that he had thought for a minute there that Paloma was his daughter. It would have made sense – they seem to have such an affinity for one another. Why didn’t Mac tell me? I find it hard to believe what Carlota said. I’m going to find out. Rufi’s not around, but I can ask Camila or Natalia. I’m not going to let happen to me what happened 19 years ago.

The sun comes up over Real del Monte.

Romina comes down to breakfast and finds Orlando waiting in the living room. He says he wants to talk about wedding presents. Romina says I have a hard time seeing you as Em’s father. Orlando says you’ve never gotten used to my being with your mother and now I’m going to be your father-in-law. Romina says it’s not that I don’t like you, it’s just that I’ve always had the fantasy that my father would come back.

Orlando asks how she likes having him back. It’s nice, she says. I like the idea he’s around, though he’s kinda stayed on the sidelines, which is probably a good idea. My mother doesn’t like close relationships where they’re all tangled up in each other. She needs her space and he’s giving it to her.

Orlando is absorbing all this. You think it’s a strategy? Romina says I’d say so. And now that I’m getting married my mother has to decide who she’s going to be with. It would be a hoot if she chooses you, since it would unite me more firmly with Emiliano.

It would! says Orlando. In the background, Camila is coming down the stairs. Romina says you were talking about wedding presents? Orlando says he was thinking of giving them a house or an apartment. Romina hugs him and Camila sees, surprised. Romina says I had been thinking of living in a furnished place like Rafa has, but I’ll go looking at houses and apartments today. I’ll have two fathers-in-law, but I like you the best.

Romina! says Camila. Romina plants a kiss on Orlando’s cheek and leaves.

At the plateria, which doubles as a group therapy facility, Angelica asks Em what he’s feeling. He tells her feels like something inside of him has broken. He feels so alone without a mother, without Paloma. Angelica tells him he’s a good guy for not having run away. He says he doesn’t feel like a good guy - he’s paying for his mistakes and for his parents’ mistakes. He doesn’t want the baby to have to pay for his as well. I’m going to be the best father there ever was, and I’m going to give that child all the love that I can’t give to Paloma. He leaves.

At his office, Rafa tells Joel that Orlando was right, Diana’s not going to give him a divorce. And he really needs it, as things with Camila are at the breaking point – she doesn’t want to fight for their love. But all’s fair in love and war. You’re scaring me smiles Joel. Rafa says I’m going to tell Camila we three have to go to a convention. He waves a brochure around.

Joel wants to know if he can ask Monica. Rafa says who’s going to watch the shop? Well, do whatever you want, but Camila needs to go with me to that convention.

Camila tells Orlando that maybe it’s better if Romina and Em get a place Em can afford. Orlando gets down to business: He tells her that Rafa came by and told him he was back in the game. I need to know how you feel. Either you decide to go ahead and marry me, or I’ll turn you loose to marry Rafa or Samuel or whoever.

Avances: Em asks German what really happened between him and Romina. Paloma tells Romina she can’t take part in her wedding because she’s in love with Emiliano.

Labels:


Comments:
Maggie...outstanding title. If this were a newspaper and I were your editor, I'd make you write every headline. You have such a gift.

Read this in spite of saying no, no, don't do it, and dang, if Carlota isn't poisoning the well of Cristobal's mind once again. Dreadful doins', as usual. You brightened the gloom with "season tickets to the front pew" but I still find this novela too bitter a pill to swallow. (How's that for mixed metaphors?) Thanks Maggie. You are such a good writer.
 

I cannot believe that Cristobal could think that there is any truth in that pile of bs Carloca just fed him! Really? So, in this version of things Carloca is just a moral upstanding woman, trying to make sure her dishonest hussy of a sister doesn't take advantage of a good man. Really Cris? Cause that stinks from a mile away. I don't even know why he still needs to find "the truth." Just believe the opposite of everything Carloca says, and you've got the truth.

Can Padre Benito tell him that Carloca told him the child is his? Or was that under seal of the confession? When Cris finally tells him what's going on, will Benito keep mum about what La Loca told him? On a positive note, it looks like Paloma finally grows a pair in the next episode and tells Romina the truth. Yay!

-Vivi in DC

-Vivi in DC
 

Great recap, Maggie, there was a gem and chuckle in everything from your clever title to the last paragraph: "The spirits of angry Aztecs avenge themselves by breaking the hearts of schoolgirls and middle-aged ceramics makers alike"...."Brrr, those eyelashes gummed together are enough to terrify anyone, even a man of God used to looking Satan in the eye every day". Your recaps are always a good time.

I could totally relate to your beanie break moment. Cris taking Carloca to a side room and divesting himself of ANY garment in her presence. What was he thinking? And yeah, why would he or anyone who has been on the receiving end of her vicious lies believe anything she says now. As Vivi said, Just take the opposite of what Carloca says and you have the truth.

I'm disappointed in Camila and Cris. They both started out strong but now have that wide-eyed helpless look seen everywhere in Real del Monte. Cris, have you never heard of DNA? Do something, man.

Jackie
 

The good, the bad and the ugly.

The good was your fantastic recap Maggie. "...this is Real del Monte where the spirts of angry Aztecs avenge themselves" and "...eyelashes gummed together.. are enough to terrify anyone, even a man of God who is used to looking Satan right in the eye" were stellar. Thank you for providing the detailed conversations.

The bad was Samuel's "slime tracks", Romina's failure to see her marriage is a complete sham and Diana (just Diana as everything she does is bad).

The ugly was Carlota's explanation of Paloma's paternity. The uglier was Cris' even ASKING Carlota the question and the ugliest was him even considering that what she was telling him was the truth! Blech.

Vivi, I think the seal of the confessional will prohibit Padre Benito from telling Cris Paloma is his. However, unless he somehow evades the question, he will be committing a sin if he denies the truth to Cris.

Interesting to see how Romina handles the "startling" news Paloma loves Emiliano. At least she won't have to sit through the farce of a ceremony (we won't be as lucky).

Diana
 

Jackie, our comments crossed. We're obviously in agreement in appreciation of Maggie's stellar recap.

I thought the same thing about DNA but then, it didn't turn out too well for Emiliano, did it? Afraid Carlota would be on that way too quickly.

Diana
 

Maggie, I'm sorry. I was so mad about Cris that I forgot to thank you for an amazing recap. As much as this novela gets me so riled up that I can't watch most days, I have to admit that the writing is great (of both the recappers and the novela writers). The conversations between characters are so rich and nuanced and you captured so many of the good ones, and added much needed humor. :)

-Vivi in DC
 

Wonderful recap, I love your sense of humor!

Last night's episode was painful, they sure know how to bring you down and create more suspense just when you think things might get better. Of course they found a way to make Rufi being gone turn into more pain and suffering, ach!

I can't believe Cris would believe anything Loca says, especially when he knows better about Mac. Hopefully, La Loca won't kill Rufi off, is she the only one now who knows the truth? Not sure if Camilla does or not.

I wasn't sure what German was going to do with the will, can he do something to keep it from being legal?

Anyway, frustrating episode, hope something good happens soon.
 

I tried to post a comment and it didn't go through so i dont' know if it will show up later.

Thanks for the wonderful recap, great sense of humor!

This was a painful episode. Now we see how Rufi being gone was going to be used to cause more suffering. Ach! I can't believe Cris believes a word LaLoca says, especially when he knows better about Mac.

RoMEna seemed actually crazy with that hallucination of Em, yuck. I don't see how Pal continues to give her the benefit of the doubt as being her friend.

Hope it gets better soon, this one was hard to watch.
 

Is Cris for real believing anything Carloca says? He already knows how far she will go with lying concerning him. He should just wait until Rufi returns.

Lets hope Rufi's trip isn't as long as Carmen is.

Muy rico German is seeing a lot of dollar signs dancing in his thoughts about Paloma now.

I'm so tired of the Paloma and Emiliano storyline.

RoMEna be careful what you wish for,she went to great lengths to capture Emiliano now she starting to realize he will not love her like she wants.

Let's see how she will handle finally being told by Paloma that she is in love with Emiliano.

I see her using a guilt complex on Paloma again.
 

Is the Sortilegio recap up yet i don't see it?
 

Yes. Sorti is up, but I had trouble finding it too. There seems to be something screwy with the site today. Lots or problems posting comments. Here is the link to Sorti: http://caraycaray.blogspot.com/2009/12/sortilegio-monday-nov-30.html

-Vivi in DC
 

Diana, it was funny that we were zeroing in on the ssme things whie reading the recap. I agree that the DNA didn't work out too well with Emiliano, but I'm hoping Cris wouldn't be such a blabbermouth prior to getting the results. Camila & Natalia don't know the secret, but they might be able to secretly get him a sample of Paloma's hair for the DNA.

What really bugs me is that people like Dr. Bermudez, Cris and even Paloma could believe for even an instant that Macarena would be guilty of the things Carloca has said of her. Didn't they know her at all??? Of course, a lot of this is Mac's fault for not having been honest with Pal & Cris.

Whenever I'm doing my beanie adjustments, I have to remind myself that if everyone was logical and straight forward, all these novelas would end during the first week. And then where would we be?

Jackie
 

Very clever recap, Maggie. I love all your snappy lines, mentioned by others.

I, too, was nearly torched by the overloaded circuits in my beanie when Cris started on the private little strip show. Think, Padre! He should have talked to her out in the middle of the plaza, and left all his attire on.

Emiliano will probably be fine with Orly buying them a house if they can find a place with two entirely separate wings, so he never has to see Romina.
 

Chavala, great title!!! I also got a kick out of "season tickets in the front pew." That had me laughing.

But Chris, Chris, Chris, how can you for even a minute believe anything Carlotta has to say.

Can't you go to another town and get a paternity test??? But, then, I forget this is a novela....

I wonder what German is up to with the info he has about Paloma. I hope he doesn't disappoint me and will do something good with the info he has.

I still have hope he will end up with Liliana.

Ann-NYC
 

Sorry Maggie. Excuse the name Chavala. I just got thru reading Sortilegio. Also, I spelled Cristobal's name wrong. Sorry....

Ann-NYC
 

Thanks, Maggie, for another terrific recap. I doubt I'd be able to continue watching this TN if it weren't for the helpful, clever, funny, insightful recaps. The TN itself is such a downer. Then again, when I compare it to Sortilegio, I can appreciate it more. Sortilegio seems to me really thin--one-half dimensional characters, no one I really care about. The only thing Sortilegio has going for it are an assortment of guapo guys. But I'll take En Nombre del Amor over it any day (well, almost any day), as long as I can have the wonderful CarayCaray recaps.
 

Just wanted to add I loved this line "At the plateria, which doubles as a group therapy facility..." LOL!

Also thought the frantic weird all for one group hug was pretty funny, too.
 

I noticed that the wedding dress Romina showed to Paloma was empire-waist after all. Did she give up on looking super skinny for the wedding? Might Romina's pregnancy actually start to show one of these days?
 

Excellent recap, Maggie. Great, great title. Really liked: "the bishop is coming to see who's been naughty and who's been nice".

Pretty disgusting Cris believed Carloca for a minute. It might be believable that she would have had another lover, but knowing her honest character, it's NOT believable that she would try to foist someone else's child off on him.

I couldn't believe Camila didn't even react to the news that Orly was blackmailing Rafa to stay away from her. Hello? Unscrupulous guy, here!

Romina the brat fawns all over Orly with the news of the casa. Yesterday she couldn't stand him.

I sure hope the avances are correct and that Pal isn't going to be the dama of honor. Although she may cave. After all the writers never miss an opportunity to show Allysson with tears either brimming in her eyes or streaming down her face. I can't believe they'd miss an opportunity to have her at the boda de odio.
 

I also loved the line season tickets for the front pew line. Great recap Maggie.
 

I suspect Paloma will be at the wedding, if only sneaking in the back and hiding somewhere (with gushing tears, of course) to see her beloved shackle himself to the evil witch. We've got to maximize the pathos, after all.
 

I look forward for your recaps... so clever! Especially the aluminum beanie moment.mAnd yuour titles say it all!

Thanks
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder