Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dinero # 3 1/20/10 Forget about the wedding Marco!!

We were left with Rafael's lie about to be exposed. Marco is quite shaken with the news that the husband brought in Alejandra when he is the fiance.

Rafael manages to nervously let Marco know that this was all just a confusion and hurries off. Marco is in close pursuit convinced something is not right. "this man is an impostor"

Rafael manages to get almost out the door. As he rounds the corner He overhears the nurse talking with the detective. She thinks it is going to get quite interesting when the husband(who she thinks is Rafael) meets the boyfriend .

Rafael sees his opportunity and just about is out the door, when our little gossiping nurse looks up and asks where if he going. He says he needs to get some fresh air.

Marco continues on Rafael's trail. He asks the nurse if she has seen Rafael, she asks him if he means Alejandra husband. This does not bode well with Marco. He is enraged at this point and wanting the police to chase after Rafael.

Rafael is about to get into his car when he is stopped by the Captain. Rafael is trying to explain what happened. Getting himself in deeper and deeper. All he wants to do is go home. He was just trying to be a good guy. He doesn't even need any compensation.


There is a big truck, big boots and a big belt buckle, attached to this big guy. We Find out that this is Don Gaston. Vicky and Felipe's Father. There was a lot of talking going on, I really did not get to much of it.

We are back at the hospital Rafael is trying once again to explain himself to the Captain and Marco. He just wanted to help. He came upon the accident . He saw her in the ditch. He took her to the hospital . Now he just wants to go. Marco is eyeing our little Rafael, his brain spinning, and he wondering where the blood on Rafaels' face is from, or the bruises.

Poor Rafael. Things are really getting complicated for him. He tries to explain that he got robbed at the market and.got in a fight with the robbers. (this was on yesterdays show)
Now the captain is remembering the words of Alejandra when she was first brought into the hospital. "a black car". This is not going well for poor Rafael standing in front of his black car with a dent in it and him with a bloody nose.

Rafael is beside himself. The captain is searching his car, pulls out a bottle of whiskey, now they all think he has been drinking. This is not going well. All Marco wants at this time is to have Rafael arrested.

Back at the hospital The Dr. is informing Marco and Susana that it was rough going , but Alejandra is stable now but she needs surgery. she has a fractured femur, as well as other serios injuries. The Dr. is looking for the husband whom he believes to be Rafael. Marco is quite fed up with all of this husband stuff. He wants everyone to know that he is the fiance. Susana is more concerned about her friends well being and tells the Dr. to do what is necessary. Marco is all in a twit wondering why this is happening to HIM.

Alejandra's father and Aunt show up and want to know what happened. Marco explains his version about the Drunk Ruffian who was the cause of all of this.
Rafael has been arrested and we meet a couple of his colorful cell mates. That is all I am saying about them.

Rafael has managed to call his friend and layer Jaimie, explaining the accident, how the police found the whiskey in the car, and believed him to be drinking, when he wasn't.
Jamie questions Rafael how women is doing. Rafael tells him they were taking her to surgery, but that she was in bad shape. Jaime tells Rafael that since she is the only other witness to the accident it would be better is she died. Rafaels' face at this moment lets us know that this is not want he wants.
We have scenes back and forth from the jail and with Alejandra in surgery. Jaime is concerned that Alejandra's family would want to hurt him. Rafael can't believe that such a woman, such a woman would hurt them. Jaimie has agreed to go the hospital to see how Alejandra is doing


At the hospital, we have Marco talking on the phone. He is very anious and the call is a little mysterious. If Alejandra does not survive the operation Macro does not know what he is going to do. This sounds more like a concern for his needs, not so much for the thought of loosing her. He cuts the call short when he sees Alejandra coming down the hall on a cart.

She looks pretty rough, Marco is ranting on about when will she be up and about, and that they are going to get married. He is wondering if she is going to be well enough to get married as planned.
Suzanna has a look of disbelief at what she is hearing from Marco. She tells Marco Alejandra just had surgery , and all you can think about is the wedding. Marco!! Forget about the wedding. The Doctor seconds this. She is going to have to recuperate. It could take weeks, months. Marcos not very happy about this.

Jaimie arrives at the hospital. I think he is a little disapointed to see that Alajandra has survived. This does not bode well for the poor Rafita. We see Jaimie discussing with the family, and we know there is going to be rough times ahead. Marco wants him to rot in jail.

This is the end of my recap. I know I missed alot at the end, please feel free to add or correct.

Labels:


Comments:
Pata, excellent. Cool crisp, no nonsense. Well executed. Clearly, you saw what I saw. Nice job.

I can't help but like the main character in spite of his flaws. He is not at all like Juan Querendon, yet he they are very similar. I know that doesn't make a whit of sense.

Lots of familiar faces.

Pata, welcome. I already admire your style.

Carlos
 

Hi Pata. Let me echo what Carlos said. Wonderful debut. The crisp short paragraphs are just what I learned from my editor when I worked for a newspaper. Makes for a good read. And ditto for your title...you want one that draws the reader in...and yours was excellent.

I didn't see this but I know what's going on just from your recap. Loved the "big truck, big boots, big belt buckle". What a picture.

Thanks, Pata. And a most warm welcome from us all.
 

Thanks all for the warm welcome. This is definetely not as easy as you loyal recappers make it look. I really have to send a shout of thanks out to Paula, and melinama for there words of wisdom and e-mails that got me through this. I am now on my way to work. but just wanted to check in.
Pata
 

Have a good day at work, Pata. The first recap is always scary. And the first few weeks are challenging...as with any new task. But it will get easier. Trust me! And as Carlos and I said (and others will as well) you are off to a great start.
 

Yes, Pata, great start! Crisp and readable. I was disappointed with this episode again - thought it was slow yet everybody shouting all the time - hopefully when we get out of the hospital things will improve!
 

Great recap, pata. Thank you. I like recaps that are short and to the point, mostly because I don't have a lot of time to read. Well done!
 

Thanks for the recap, Pata. It was fun to read, and included all the important stuff. I loved your comment about the two guys in the jail with Rafael. I enjoyed the fact that one of them was the same actor who played Donatello in Tontas, now with a beard, and playing a very different part. It was a riot when at the end of the show, Jaime told Rafa that he might be in jail for a long time, those two guys high fived each other!
 

Great recap! Short and sweet. The story is still moving along a little slowly but I think that's because they're still establishing characters and setting the mood. It'll hopefully pick up the pace after the first few weeks.

And Rafa's cellmates were definitely over the top. I loved their silent commentary while Rafa was explaining the accident to his lawyer. Makes me wonder what they're in jail for...
 

Thank you Pata! Great debut!

I haven't watched all of this but I am recording. I thought I might try to watch this one because it is supposed to be lighter. :)

I am also recording Amor Real which I saw the cut-up dvd, but I have only had time to watch the first hour.

Then Paula mentioned the Camil one on youtube, and does anyone know if this is coming our way? I love Camil. I have watched the first 3 caps and it is funny.

So don't know how to fit in timewise all the telenovelas I want to watch. Will try to keep up with Dinero for a few weeks. I always have trouble in the beginning because we don't know who anyone is....

Thank you and Welcome Pata!

dpd
 

dpd, I'm right there with you - Camil, Colunga, Gaitán? It's novela heaven! Are you watching LEPerez on LEP2009MNF's channel? Those are the best quality clips.

I'm sure LEP will get here eventually, but no lights on the horizon yet. It's a bit of an odd bird because it's 30-minute cap's.
 

Pata, welcome - I thoroughly enjoyed your recap. A wonderful debut. As Carlos perfectly phrased it: "Cool, crisp and no nonsense".

I wish there were more hours in the day. A more than full time job and other responsibilites take up most of my time. I am hoping to fix my technology issues and be able to record Gancho which I was with for the first 150 plus episodes until the time change. As I'm already invested in Nombre and will be glued to the TV for Corazon, 8:00 is the only hour I would be able to watch Gancho. That's why I'm only peeking at Dinero presently.

I will be reading the recaps no matter what happens. I'll echo what everyone's already said that it's great to have Paula back. We'd rather it be permanent but happy to have her back for whatever time she can share.

Diana
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder