Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ENDA, January 27, 2010

Angelica tells Miriam that the truth is finally out in the open. Miriam is still worried about what Dario will do to retaliate.

Luz tells Eugenio that she's adopting Xiochi. He tells her it's not easy being a mother. He knows that she's very liberated and impulsive. Carloca calls Eugenio. She wants to see him.

Anamar is walking at the hotel in her little skirt when Romina comes behind her, turns her around and b!tch slaps her. Then calls her a golfa who robs husbands. Anamar asks her what she wants. Romina says to leave town and not come back. Emiliano is her's. Anamar smiling smugly says she's not leaving, that Emiliano invited her to the wedding and she will be going.

Angelica is talking to Orlando about the everything happening with the Dario situation. Emiliano comes in all mopey and Orlando asks Angelica to leave. Orlando asks to speak to Emiliano regarding his relationship with Romina.

Ivonne and Dr. Bermudez talk on the phone. She asks him about the picture that she left their. He tells her he still has it. Is a relationship forming?

Orlando tells Emiliano that Romina told him everything. He thinks that he's rushing all this divorce stuff. They have only been married a short time. Emiliano says time does not matter. I no longer want to be at her side. Orlando thinks they should go to marriage counseling, but Emiliano refuses. Orlando says he's worry about the baby. So am I replies Emiliano. You know I didn't want to marry her and now the baby is getting out of the hospital. I see what you are saying replies Orlando. Sometimes the other person in the relationship does not want what you want. Emiliano asks if he's having problems with Camila. No, but I can and that worries me. The contract I signed with the guy in Houston wants me to live their for 2 years and Camila doesn't want to go.

Eugenio tells Luz about Carloca and how he feels that behind that tough exterior is a woman that just wants to be loved. That's why he's intrigued by her.

Emiliano tells Orlando he needs to tell Camila. Orlando agrees and will talk to her about it on after their honeymoon. Why wait asks Emiliano. Orlando says it's because they are all stressed about the wedding and he doesn't think that Camila will react well. Is it really stress or because you think she'll say no replies Emiliano. You need to tell her before.

Eugenio and Luz still talking about Carloca. Luz warns him not to fall under her spell. Eugenio laughs and says that won't happen. Only you can make me fall. Luz laughs. He tells her that she's positive, beautiful and honest. Luz says your making me blush. No replies Eugenio. It would have been nice back then (regarding them together) but now, no. Luz agrees. She says they say that a man and woman can't be friends, but we have proved them wrong. He tells her that if Xiochi stays in her life then she will have a great one. I have no doubt that you will give her love and your protection. You will an excellent mother. Luz says you say such beautiful things. Is a relationship forming?

Cristobal is in the prison yard thinking when his cellmate comes up. You’re thinking about the outcome tomorrow? Yes replies Cristobal. Cellmate gives Cristobal a necklace that his mother gave him. He says once you get out, you can give it back to me. Cristobal sees ugly guy and his gang dragging a little guy across the yard. Cristobal asks what's going on. Cellmate says what they wanted to do to you, but didn't get the chance.

Paloma goes to visit Natalia. Natalia tells Paloma she's in hell. Paloma says everything will work out. Natalia is not as positive. Paloma promises to watch over Sagario if she doesn't get out. Natalia thanks her and asks if Cristobal knows that she is Macarena's daughter. Yes, I told him and who my father is replies Paloma. But he's scum and I don't want to talk about it.

Cristobal charges into the cell where ugly guy and his goons are messing with the little man and punches the first guy he sees. Ugly guy tells Cristobal to leave and tries to punch him. Cristobal evades his fist and starts hitting ugly guy in the kidneys, stomach and jaw. Cellmate buddy kneads ugly guy in the groin. Cristobal tells the goons to release the little man. Guards come in and break up the fight and take the goons away.

Carloca tells herself that she has to find a way for Eugenio to join her game.

Eugenio wonders why Carloca wants to see him. What game are you playing?

Cellmate tells Cristobal that he's in charge now. He tells the other prisoners that it's time to unite BLAH, BLAH.

Madeleine is in church praying when Padre Mateo comes up and hears her prayer begging god to find Cristobal innocent. Padre Mateo says I heard your prayer and we are all praying the same thing too. Cristobal is a good man.

Orlando comes home to Camila cooking dinner. He says tonight is the last night you will be my girlfriend. Camila says tomorrow a new life begins. Orlando says he was talking to Emiliano and wants to tell her something. But he doesn't have the cojones to do it. He gives her flowers and she asks if he wants to make love to his girlfriend for the last time?

Anamar tells Emiliano that Romina confronted her and slapped her. What kind of witch did you marry?

Angelica tells Miriam that tomorrow is going to be hard. Watching her friend marry the man she loves.

Romina is at home seething and gets a call from German. He wants her to come to his place. She needs someone to caress her and make her feel. She tells him that is what I have my husband for. Seriously replies German. Don't pretend that you are happy and that you have Emiliano eating out of your hand. I understand faking it in front of Paloma because he loved her, but this new girl? Why don't you pay him back? Thanks but no thanks replies Romina.

Emiliano walks Anamar out and thanks her for telling him. She tells him that she's not going to go to the wedding. Emiliano says Romina has to learn to respect his friends and Anamar agrees, but is doing it for him. They hug good-bye and his phone rings. It's Romina wanting to know when he'll be home. Emiliano tells her not to wait for him. After the wedding tomorrow he's going to pack up his stuff and leave. Then hangs up on her.

Paloma is saying her nightly prayers. Carloca can't believe that Paloma is going to the wedding. Anyway she wants to know Paloma's opinion on Eugenio. Paloma thinks he's attractive with a big heart. Carloca asks if she knew that he is Cristobal's lawyer. Rufi told me replies Paloma. Carloca says I would have thought your little teacher told you. Paloma gets defensive and tells her not to call him that. His name is Gabriel. Sorry says Carloca. I just want to know why such a good guy like Eugenio would be defending a murderer. Paloma doesn't believe Cristobal is a murderer. Carloca says she really wants to know about Eugenio. The only thing I know replies Paloma is that he is a widower and that he loves his son. Does he have a girlfriend asks Carloca. Not that I know of says Paloma. That strange a man like him not with another replies Carloca. Why asks Paloma. You haven't fallen in love with another man after falling for Cristobal. Just like my mother.

Emiliano finally comes home the next day and Romina starts in on him. Where were you? With your little friend? No replies Emiliano. Just alone. But you had to go to the hotel to insult her? Don't you dare touch her again. Have a little class.

Luz thinks about Rafa and the pain he's feeling knowing that Camila is marrying another. She walks around the apartment all mopey. Rafa talks to Joel about his anguish that Camila is marrying today. Joel asks if Luz is aware of his feelings. No replies Rafa. Especially now that she has Xiochi. Luz is at the apartment still crying.

Next day: Romina comes in to help her mother get ready, but sees it's already done. Camila says since you didn't come Monica and Metiche offered to help. Romina decides to go downstairs to make sure all is well. Camila stares at herself in the mirror. Not a very happy bride. She gets a call from Rafa. She goes to Romina's room. Rafa begs her not to hang up. He's in front of her house. She walks out onto the balcony. He tells her to come with him. I finally will sign divorce papers this week. I will finally be free for you. Camila says you always say that. But its true replies Rafa. Camila says I loved you more then I thought was possible, but understand. I have made a decision and will be making a new life with Orlando. Did you make that decision from your heart or your head asks Rafa.

Rufi helps Paloma get ready. Paloma tells Rufi that she feels kind of bad leaving Carloca. She has always been a part of my life. But I know I have to do this. Nothing will stand in my way. Of course since no one in that house knows how to close a freaking door, Carloca is outside listening. Carloca says to herself that she doubts it. Poor Dr. Bermudez. But then he may like being reunited with Macarena.

Gabriel and Eugenio argue. Gabriel says after the wedding Paloma will no longer see me. I don't want her to know about my sickness. (Enough already! What is it?)

Emiliano asks Orlando if he told Camila yet. Orlando says after the honeymoon. What if she doesn't want to go asks Emiliano. I don't want to think about it replies Orlando. That would mean giving up the contract in Houston and that would make me feel really bad. (All about you isn't it? As my husband would say to me sometimes; Marsha, Marsha, Marsha) Anyway Orlando says you invited Anamar? Because you are playing with fire. She's my friend replies Emiliano. Perhaps she is to you, but not to her. Anamar comes up and greets them. Romina looks on in jealousy. Paloma and Rufi show up. Romina comes up and greets them then takes Paloma away to talk about Emiliano's new friend. She asks Paloma for advice. Paloma tells her to calm down.

Carloca comes to visit Eugenio at Gabriel's apartment. He tells her he was surprised by her call. I bet you were replies Carloca. It wasn't very easy for me to do it. I don't know where to begin. What do you mean asks Eugenio. Carloca says can we start talking about you? So that I can express myself more. Of course replies Eugenio. Can I have a coffee? Sure replies Eugenio. (I say be careful. She might just spike your drink. Wonder with what? Belladonna or knock out drugs?)

Gabriel shows up at the wedding. Romina starts flirting with him. Gabriel is disgusted and leaves. Gabriel apologizes to Paloma for being late. He had a fight with his dad. What about asks Paloma. It's not important replies Gabriel.

Romina corners Emiliano and gets onto him for inviting his friend. Then accuses him of sleeping with her. He says when you wanted everyone to believe that you weren't sleeping with German we did. Now you do the same for me. I won't be with anyone until we sign the divorce papers. Is that why you want a divorce asks Romina. To be with others? No so that I can breathe in peace replies Emiliano. Now go check on your mother. Romina leaves and Emiliano sees Paloma laughing and gets all angry mopey.

Carloca tells Eugenio she feels bad about her behavior the last time they saw each other. No worries answers Eugenio. Carloca says you have a good heart and that is why I came to talk to you about Cristobal. Because something in me is repulsed thinking that Cristobal will be free. Why do you hate him so much asks Eugenio. I don't replies Carloca. I just don't like hypocrites or people who are two-faced. I don't like people with double morals and a double life. Eugenio wants to know if Cristobal ever hurt her. Yes replies Carloca. How asks Eugenio. I'll tell you because I trust you. It's very intimidate though. I appreciate your confidence says Eugenio.

Romina looks for Camila and can't find her.

Carloca tells Eugenio that awhile ago at confession she told Cristobal that she never did the deed with anyone. That she was waiting for the love of her life. She pretends to be embarrassed and wants to leave. Eugenio stops her and says trust me. What happened after you told him this? He began to come on to me. He thought I would be easy like my sister. That's why he wanted to marry her so that he could get close to me. I can't believe that Cristobal would do that replies Eugenio. He's a bad man says Carloca. That is why I came to you. To tell you not to believe in his words. Think about what you’re doing in helping him. He deserves to be in hell. Thanks for listening. Eugenio tells himself that she is a great actress, but does not believe her.

Camila is talking to Rafa face to face in the streets. He says the only reason Orlando is in this exact position is because he took advantage of the situation. Remember when I told you that I promised Orlando to step away from you so that Emiliano would not know who Diana really was? Well I didn't tell you the whole truth. Orland told me to, to keep the secret. Camila is impactada. Are you sure you want to marry someone who manipulates just to be at your side?

Manana: Romina and Anamar get into it; German and Romina kiss and are about to get caught?

Labels:


Comments:
Nice recap, Gloria...and loved your refrain "Is a relationship forming?"

All I saw of this last night was Camilla on the balcony in her wedding dress. Thought she looked especially beautiful. Her face is so delicate, pulling the hair back really made her more beautiful. Kudos to the coiffeur on this one.
 

And tagged it for you.
 

Thanks Gloria.Enteresting episode last night.
What can one say about the Purple Queen, and lord was she ever regaled from head to toe last night. I love Eugenio and the way Cesar plays him. He just is so smooth, but thankfully he saw La Loca for what she is. What a story she was spewing and trying to act all innocent...gave me the creeps.And he never let on she was full of purple you know what. He's not Eugenius for nothing!

Gloria, I agree, that conversation with Luz. Hmmm. Could this be the out to get Camilla back with Rafa, and yet have Luz and her little girl get someone too. Honestly, Eugenius has to be around the same age as Rafa. He may think he's a bit old, but not really. And watching them last night, actually they looked good together and I think he could better give her the life of travel, etc. she craves. I guess we shall see. She doesn't want him....hello, slightly older woman here!!!!!

I don't know what to make of Emi. One minute he was smart in telling Papa #2 to get his act together and tell Camilla about Houston. (Orlando you are such a smuck!) and the next minute, and I know he hates Romeme, he's being a real jerk in how he's handling that whole fiasco. Has he no clue about women? Anamar..."She's just a friend!" Right and that's why she's all over you, flirting and is staying in town...and didn't he think how it looked to Pal? No, too busy moping that she's sitting in the proximity of Gabe. Arg....

And yes, enough with the "my secret". Spill already. Don't care if you don't tell Pal, TELL US!

Now for the best scene (next to Don E of course). Padre Cris....Woohoo! What a left hook! That scene was hysterical! Do not mess with the good father - well former father- but he may be back to that soon.

Missed having my double decker with Sorti last night, but this episode at least was fun and interesting to fill the void.
 

Great recap.

I'm happy emiliano is finally waking up!

I'm kinda feeling like gabes dad (Don E) is getting sucked into the purpleness that is carloca. He keeps saying that he interested in her but I hope that he knows what he's doing cause she's a crazy heifer.

So my question are Luz and Rafa breaking up?
What was that whole loud singin, pacin back and forth cryin about?
 

Gloria: This was your finest recap yet. The detail was impeccable and you related all of the events perfectly.

You were very astute (and think absolutely correct) in pinpointing the budding romances. Ivonne has always looked happy in the company of Dr. B, smiling and clearly happy to be around him. I believe he is on the verge of feeling the same way about her.

Kynyetta, I belive Luz was upset as she realizes Rafa still loves Camila. I think in her heart, she's always known that she would never replace Camila in Rafa's affections.

Luz would be great with Eugenio and hope this comes to pass. She (and Xiochi) would enliven and enhance Eugenio's life. Further, if Gabe's illness (still undiagnosed for us)should it be fatal, Luz would be a tremendous comfort.

I don't think Camila will go through with the ceremony but am curious as to why. Will it be becuase she follows her heart or will Orlando finally tell her the truth about the move?

daisynjay, loved "Eugenius".

I still can't figure out how Eugenio will come up with the evidence against Carlota. It will be fun to watch.

Diana
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria. I also agree that there is someting forming between the Doc and Ivonne.I simply adore Doc Bermudez. Why hasn't that man been snatched up long ago???

My vote is definately for Luz and Eugenio. This whole pseudo attraction to Carloca is really creeping me out.

Loving the attitude Anamar is giving Romina. I am interested to see how Anamar's character contributes to the remainder of the story. She will, of course, be sent back to Monterrey at some point, but until then...torture Romina poco a poco!

Diana...from yesterday's Sorti post...Just wanted to wish your brother all the luck in the world with his treatment. May he be blessed with good health. Sorry about your mom. We have to keep fighting for a cure.

Will somebody please drop that picture already? I am still hoping for a little celestial nudge from Macarena...you never know.
 

Gloria, thanks so much for the recap. I also enjoyed your observations about the budding romances. I hope this means that our good Dr. B. will not have a fatal dinner with La Loca.

This may have been mentioned but the fact that German hasn't bonded with his child and he knows deep down its his could be a foreshadowing (and my guessing) that he won't be in the child's life b/c of prison or death. I know there are those here who want to see him live but there are some signs this might not happen.

Kynyetta - I think Don E.is fascinated by Carloca but I don't think he's under her spell. He's trying to reconcile what he knows from Chris and what he is observing in La Loca's behavior. Also remember he doesn't KNOW she is the incarnation of evil like we do.
 

Thank you for the recap Gloria. I could not make sense out of the conversation between Camila and Rafi yesterday. I don't think it's fair to Luz what he is doing, even though I love Rafi and Camila as a couple. Camila looked gorgeous in her wedding outfit. O.K., maybe there was too much veil.

Julia, thank you for explaining me yesterday what plateria is. I was wondering once about them unpacking the silver goods, and stupid me, I thought it might be something from the wedding gift registry. And thank you for posting your picture. Tu eres muy guapa.
 

Loved the recap thanks Gloria it seems Rafael revealing how controlling Orlando can be, i think will give Camila second thoughts about marrying him maybe.

I also saw all the possible romances blossoming all over, since it looks like Gabriel going to die.

Luz getting together with Eugenio with Xiohi will be a big comfort for him.

Rafael who's been very down to earth and more mature than Orlando disappointed me with his actions last night.

Love how Gabriel treats RoMEna all the time he' not interested in you skank.
If i was Anamar there would have been a throwdown in her hotel lobby after being slapped by RoMEna.

Eugenio made me laugh last night he knows that Carloca is acting but is still trying to figure out why she hates Cris so much.

Eugenio you're a genius she's obsessively in love with Cris, surely Cris has told you already plus the Padre Mateo.
 

Carloca, Anamar, Romina and Paloma...guess who wore the frumpy matronly dress. Where did Paloma buy that billowy mustardy thing, Lane Bryant? It overpowered her.

Carloca coming over for a talk/ seducing Eugenius was LOL with her fine jewelry, plunging neckline (nice set,) lowered eyes, and leg trust forward to entice him. And then she makes a face behind his back when he goes to get her some coffee.

GinCA
 

Goodness but the purple witch certainly had the girls out on display. She simpers and coos and lies her behind off about how virtuous she is while making her sister out to be the easiest piece in the county. Makes me want to heave every time she does it. Don E is no fool and he keeps leading her on but I wouldn't touch anything she served me.

I too am hoping that something develops for nice Doc B and Ivonne. Was seriously hoping he would drop the picture but guess we have to wait for that revelation.

So Clueless arrives at his father's wedding with the pushy miss from Monterrey, knowing full well that his wife and the love of his life will be there. Has there ever been a denser galan? Then he pouts because Paloma is laughing with her crowd. What a nitwit.

Luz and Don E looks like an interesting match especially if Gabe's days are numbered. He is such a nice man and somewhat serious and she is light just like her name. It doesn't hurt that the two actors look good together even with a 15 year gap in their ages. What is it with us women that we always have to match people up even if it is just on a TV show. LOL.

As for out imprisoned duo - Nat is another moper but I thought it was interesting how she didn't pursue the question of Paloma's father. And Padre JC riding to the rescue of the young man. I thought I heard some comment about him being fresh meat and figured there would be an attack on him. Who knew ugly guy would get taken out so fast and so deservedly.

I can't bring myself to feel in the least bit sorry for Romina. She obviously desperately wants a real family and is hanging on to Clueless so she doesn't become a single mother like her own. Too bad Camila spoiled her rotten and let her think she could have anything she wanted. The girl is in for a nasty and well deserved wake up call.
 

Thanks for the great recap, Gloria. I loved "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha." Perfect. Orlando would be really upset about giving up one contract out of his many contracts, but doesn't think it matters that if they moved, Camila would have to give up her entire business? Or at least the day-to-day running of it? Schmuck. What exactly does he think she would do all day in Houston, without her work and family?

Cris finally going to town on ugly dude was worth the price of admission. I knew he had some rage in there somewhere.

I wish Romina would just give up on Emo and pursue Gabriel full-time. He's so much better at resisting her. "You are a delight for the eyes. Would you like to delight my other body parts?" "Hmmm...lemmethinkNO."
 

It's funny (in a boring way) that Emo has spent so much time moping that he has developed many moods of moping. There's the regular depressed moping, slightly hopeful moping, frustrated moping, angry moping, jealous moping.
 

Great recap, Gloria.

Besides Paloma's frumpy dress, I also think Luz' dress was ugly; and how do white shoes go with Romena's dress??? She could have had shoes dyed to match the sash on her dress. They shoes she had on were unflattering. She has big feet!!!

I know Rafa was desperate but did he have to wait until Camila's wedding day to plead with her to not marry Orlando???

Ann-NYC
 

It always seems pretty rude to me to wait until the wedding day and make a scene if you don't want the people getting married.

I thought Romina should have worn silver strappy sandals with that dress. She seems to wear those white shoes most of the time, though. I wonder if she has foot issues and it's hard to buy shoes. I have small yet wide feet and it's hard for me to find shoes I like that fit, so I mostly wear the same few pairs over and over even if another style might suit the outfit better. Dressy shoes are the hardest to find in odd sizes.
 

Off Topic

We've had a few conversations about CS and how it is tanking in Mexico and that it might be shortened.. I read yesterday that inexplicably they are adding a bunch of new characters and extending it. O ad no intention of watching it anyway but that seals the deal.

Also it looks like the remake of Cuna de lobos will star Maite and Levy.
 

Julia you are too funny. "The many moods of moping." love it!
That's our hero.
 

Julia, I didn't think of it, but silver strappy shoes would have been great.

I also think you're right that she may have some sort of foot problem. She does wear those white shoes a lot.

Ann-NYC
 

I too was distracted by the white shoes with RoMEna's outfit but what can you do when you have big and wide feet.

As for Emooniano the apple does not fall far from the tree, he may have been raised by Rafael but he is surely Orlando's son.

Even Rafael was acting like Orlando last night, he had all this time to come clean about Orlando but he waits until the day of the wedding how rude.

Decie girl i read also that they are bringing on Maite to star in the Cuna de Lobos remake with William. From what i have read is that William will only star in 13 episodes because of the movie he's making now.

Please tell us you have readit incorrectly that they are extending CS for more episodes i heard it was already 200 episodes isn't that enough torture.

Once again this would be another sign that Mejia is totally out of control with the power he has been given at Univision.
 

MORE than 200 episodes of CS? Good grief. Oh, well, maybe I can lead a more productive life with one less telenovela I want to see, for so many months.
 

Gloria – thank you again for your wonderful recap with all the juicy detail. You have such terrific comprehension and I always am glad to find out about the parts I didn’t get.

Is the difference in Luz and Eugenio’s age just 15 years? He looks so much older than her. Sorry, but she seems shallow to me. Her comment way back at the ceramics conference that she takes off whenever things get hard, and her comment last night that men and women can’t be friends just don’t point to a lot of maturity. And Eugenio has maturity galore.

Carlita – I love Dr Bermudez too. Those melting brown eyes!

All these people praying aloud in church! I ought to go hang out in the off hours just to have some interesting eavesdropping.
 

Thanks, Gloria, excellent recap. You caught all the nuances of the new relationships being formed.

Just to expand a little bit on Rafa's conversation with Camila in the street, he told her that Orlando me chantajeó (threatened or blackmailed) so that Orly could be the man in Cam's life. Emiliano already knew that Orly was his biological father and that Diana had run away from him and then, pregnant, married Rafa. What Em didn't know then was that Diana embezzled money, or helped her then boyfriend to embezzle money, by knowing the combination to Orly's safe. When money belonging to his company disappeared from that safe, Orly went to prison.

Orly threatened Rafael that he'd tell Emiliano every rotten detail about Diana, causing him great pain, if Rafa didn't stay away from Camila.

I'm sure everyone on this blog is hoping this will be la gota que colma el vaso (the straw that broke the camel's back) for Camila.
 

Julia i am definitely ROFL wild horses coudn't drag me to watch the new CS. But i think i'll keep up with the recaps and the comments they should be hilarious considering how much it's tanking in Mexico.

Maggie i remember how we all thought whar jerk Dr.B was when stood up Mac after Carloca got a hold of him and lied about how loose Mac was.

The only truth she ever told him was that Paloma was Mac daughter, but since then after he had a talk with Mac to clear the air. He has been nothing but a dear man who should be paired with any of the eligible ladies left in RDM.

I choose Ivonne too i thought there was closeness between the two right after Natalia and Cris got arrested and they took care of Alonso funeral together.

Maybe Eugenio is just what Luz needs to settle down some and really grow up, plus he seems to understand her better than Rafael does.
 

Gloria, please excuse my bad manners for not thanking you before for an informative recap and the line "Is a relationship forming?" was very astute on your part. The actors are so good we can subtly see a possible change/connection in their relationships.

GinCA
 

Jarocha, I just went back and saw your comments from late yesterday. So going back to school to get the diploma is normal. Interesting.

Would those see-through blouses be considered a normal uniform? To me, they seem a little too exposing, which would be uncomfortable for a lot of teenage girls. Also, they don't seem very durable, and uniform shirts have to get washed and worn over and over.
 

Debbie if you're doing the recap for tonight's episode please put up a comment section for tomorrow's episode thank you.
 

Julia,
These are TN uniforms made by the elves in LaLaland. Never need ironing,never even look wrinkled after a long day at school, never shrink and are just oh so cute and sexy enough that you can still turn the guys on over at the all-boy school.
Wish my old uniform I suffered with for two years was half as "cute". Wool skirt, heavy white oxford blouses,and those stupid cross ties. The sisters loved them. I danced a happy dance when my parents transferred me to public school just because of those stupid uniforms.
 

Gloria: Great recap. I must admit I like Luz, if only because I have a soft spot for the actress so I liked her with Eugenio. I think Camila has not made the right choices but I'm not opposed to her and Rafa reconnecting though I'd be sad if it hurts Luz.

Julia: Those shirts are not something I have ever seen in a uniform. I don't think any school would choose that type of fabric. But the skirts are simmilar to one of the elementary schools I went to (I moved alot in my childhood). The shirts are usually simple white collar or blue collar shirts and there's also alot of polos. However, some schools for girls like to make special uniforms simmilar to those used in ENDA, but as I said, not with see through fabric.

Jarocha
 

I've never seen a school uniform that had the slightest hint of stylishness or sexiness. Mostly they're either plaid skirts (not swishy ones, either) or navy pants, with a heavy oxford shirt or polo shirt.

I never went to a school that had uniforms, but our dress codes strictly prohibited visible underwear.
 

Actually, I really liked the uniforms I saw kids wearing in Australia. Cute cotton striped dresses, with matching sun hats. They looked really comfortable for that climate.
 

Thanks for the recap! Even though I was half watching/half listening to Youtube. I loved Anamar's attuide towards Romena. It's about time someone give her a tatse of her own medicine. lol.


I think Mi Pecado might follow ENDA, if we're lucky. It stars Maite from CCEA and it's only has about 100 epidoses. I only saw a handful of them back when it aired in MX last summer and it's really good. I don't remember much of the plot other than Maite comes in around epi. 23, even though she's a main character. (won't tell 'ya why, in case Uni decides to show it.)

On a side note, after racking my brain for a bit, I finally figured out where I've seen the actress playing Luz before. She's Natalia Esperon and if any of you are fans of Mujueres Asesinas (which comes back tonight for season 2! Yay!), Natalia was on an episode called "Claudia, Cuchillera", that Uni aired back in late summer/fall of last year. If you haven't watched her episode, I suggest watching it on Youtube b/c it's an understatement to say the least that she was "explosive" in it. I was really impressed by her acting and the show in general (Uni showed the edited verison, which I'll warn you in advance, the show on MA's Youtube is a tad violent at times, but it's def. worth watching on if you're okay with it. Nothing worse than the stuff they show on CSI.)

Oh, yeah, one last thing, (almost) everyone's favorite Purple People Eater was also on the show too in an episode called Sonia, Desamalda. She (Leti) was downright scary and literally gave me chills. In other words, even she would have Cruelota running for the hills!
 

Natalia was great in MA. Her character was so crude and psychotic and she was downright scary.

Mi Pecado is from the writers of Cadenas de Amargura (first version of ENDA). They also adapted for the first time my favorite novela ever "Cañaveral de Pasiones" and they also wrote "El Manantial".

Jarocha
 

Julia: I've seen some cute uniforms in schools for girls only but not sexy. But I've seen girls arrange their uniforms to "look" sexy in some public schools.

Jarocha
 

Anonymous at 7:0l pm: Yes! I saw that episode of Mujeres Asesinas with Leticia Calderon and she scared me to death. She was so awful I didn't watch it for the next 4 weeks until a friend told me the series was worth watching.
 

I agree with others who said Luz and Eugenio would be a good match, even if they've been just friends until now. They do seem to really understand each other, and they have the same lifestyle, moving around and taking on new projects. He is a good father, and it would be nice for Xochi to have two parents.

Also, Eugenio seems like he would be happy with companionship and partnership, and wouldn't need her to be The Love Of His Life, but wouldn't feel like he was settling, either.

They obviously care about each other very much.
 

Plade is used alot here too. But I do like it. I think the little girls from elementary looke cute.

This is the official uniform for Federal Secundarias Técnicas (grades 7 to 9) (But the school can chage it if they want, that's just to make them in big quatities so the mothers don't spend much on uniforms).

An example of a type of uniform for elementary schools.

Some random high school students (from a public school) during class.

I think those are the more traditional ugly uniforms you see the most.

Jarocha
 

Those look like the uniforms the kids wear here. I agree, the little girls are cute.

One of my sisters went to high school in Japan for a year, and her uniform was similar yet uglier. The sweater was like something bad out of the 80s. They also had to wear knee socks, and she said they didn't have adequate elastic to hold them up, but they were not allowed to let their socks slouch, so they had to use something called "Sock Touch" which glued the socks to their legs.
 

That sounds so uncomfortable. I remember that at the begining some of the socks were so tight that they would strangle the legs so I don't know what's better.

I always wanted to go to school in Japan and wear uniforms like in Sailor Moon hehe. I loved my second elementary school uniform for mondays (different uniform to perfomr the honors to the flag, sing the national anthem and celebrate the important issues of the week ahead. I don't know if you do something simmilar in USA). My monday uniform was white with a sailor type of blouse and a blue tie. I used to feel like an anime character!

Jarocha
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder