Monday, January 18, 2010

A quick new recapper introduction


Buenos días a todos! My name is Amy; I’m a new recapper for Fridays of Hasta que el dinero nos separe and decided I should introduce myself. I’ve been watching telenovelas for nearly five years now and discovered Caray when I was watching Mundo de Fieras, one of my first novelas. I was hooked and have been watching/reading ever since. I’m a college student and, thanks to four years of high school classes and my daily novela habit, I tested out of two years of Spanish and am now in an upper-level conversation class. I might try to convince my profesora to give me extra credit for recapping.
Anyway, I look forward to being involved with the site I visit so often and getting to know everyone. It seems like this is going to be a long and interesting new novela. ¡Gracias por incluirme!
P.S. Could someone let me know how to tag posts? So far, that's the only thing I'm lost on. Gracias otra vez.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Hi Amy, it's great news that you stepped up to be on the recapping team for this new telenovela. Either Paula or Melinama will tell you how to tag your posts, I trust you have their email addresses.

Even though you have been participating in the blog for quite a while I'll still say welcome to your new roll as a recapper. It's great to have you on board. You're living proof that telenovelas ARE educational.
 

Welcome Amy. Always wonderful to have the youth viewpoint. At one time we had Amanda, a law student, and then Nickster, who was a high school student. Both were wonderful and I know you will be as well.

And yes, Melinama will instruct you in how to tag the posts.
 

Amy, welcome to the wacky world of recapping. I've only been at it a short time, but is rewarding in so many ways. I watched TNs for a number of years before discovering Caray Caray or CCs. Recapping causes one to see the show from a new perspective. You'll be finding yourself hoping and praying for glitches that you can exploit and developing a new respect for the actors involved. We're delighted to welcome you as a recapper, and good luck with that extra credit thing.

Carlos
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder