Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ENDA, Feb. 10, 2010

Emiliano remembering Paloma and Gabriel together at various places. Also remembering Paloma telling him that Gabriel is the guy she wants to be with. Emiliano crying and swearing that she will be his.

Dr. Bermudez getting ready for bed and Carloca steps out from behind the screen. He asks what are you doing here. Carloca tells him that she always gets what she wants. What do you want asks Dr. Bermudez. Do you really think that you can steal Paloma away from me asks Carloca. She's not yours replies Dr. Bermudez. She is 18 now and can do what she pleases. And I'm going to help her. So leave my house! I will leave but before...Carloca pulls a gun and points it at him. He yells out are you crazy? Calm down, calm down! Carloca fires her gun and he looks at her in shock, falls on his knees and then lies on the floor. Die says Carloca.

Its morning in Unreal de Monte and Carloca comes in with Rufi singing happy birthday to Paloma. Paloma smiles and thanks them. Rufi tells her to make a wish and blow out her candle. Carloca asks Paloma what time did she get home? Like you don't know replies Paloma. I don't replies Carloca. I stopped watching now that your 18 and this will be your last day here. How was the party? Paloma says it was wonderful. Carloca gives her a present and says it's her inheritance that her mother left her. (Carloca's mother) Rufi is like what? I thought that it was left to Macarena. Then why would I have it if it was Macarena's replies Carloca. We each took care of our own things. Yes, but Macarena had nothing of value except the necklace that Paloma's father gave her says Rufi. But her mother's jewelry, I never saw. Perhaps she got rid of them replies Carloca. She had the same amount as I says Carloca. I felt today was the day to give this to my niece. In reality you are my only family. Paloma thanks her. Carloca asks her not to get rid of it. That was the only jewelry she inherited from her mother. Paloma promises to take care of it.

Emiliano is having breakfast and Anamar shows up. Did you get my messages asks Anamar. Yes, but I came home late and didn't want to bother you. I don't mind how late it was says Anamar. Emiliano invites her to eat breakfast with him so they can talk about what she wanted to tell him. Anamar says if you need me even only as a friend then I'll stay. Emiliano says what's more important is what you want. I want to stay replies Anamar. But that depends on you. Emiliano tells her to do what you want, not what I want. I can only be your friend. Anamar decides to stay for her. (Yeah right)

Eugenio gets a call from Gabe the babe. Gabe asks him where has he been all night? Eugenio tells him I had an emergency and am in the city. Gabe says that he's on his way to the city as soon as he drops off the painting to the church. Eugenio asks him to wait until he gets back so they can talk about it. Gabe has made his decision. He is turning in his work at the church and leaving. Eugenio again asks if he can wait just for a couple of hours. Gabe has made up his mind. If I don't leave now then I may never be able too.

Luz gets a call from the social worker telling her she's approved to be a helper at Xiochi's school/daycare.

Padre's Mateo and Benito are praising Gabe for his work.

Paloma gazes at the locket Emiliano gave her. She calls Gabe the babe but he doesn't answer. She leaves a message for him to call her back. She wants to say bye before she leaves.

Camila meets with Rafa and he says he thought she was on her honeymoon. I am replies Camila. Orlando had to come back and take care of a couple of things. I see you no longer have any doubts regarding Orlando asks Rafa. Yes replies Carmila. The air has been cleared. Please don't talk about that anymore or about us. Rafa agrees. Camila tells him that she wants to sell her stock in the company.

Emiliano asks Orlando what Camila said about moving to Houston. Orlando says I haven't found the right time yet. With everything that is happening between you and Romina I felt it wasn't the right time. Emiliano says I think you are trying to prolong the confrontation. What are you scared about? That she doesn't want to move? Yes replies Orlando. Emiliano points out that she will pissed that he didn't tell her sooner. Orlando gets the bright idea of Emiliano moving there instead.

Rafa says business is going good. Why would you want to sell now? I don't care if I lose money replies Camila. I invested because I believed in you and cared about you. Rafa goes up to her and says do you not believe in me still? Yes, but I don't want anything to tie me to you. So you think by selling your stock that their would be nothing between us asks Rafa. No, but then I have no motive to see you replies Camila. I need you to be far away. Rafa says all this does is prove that you care about me. Camila says she has decided to live her life without him and he must do the same. Rafa agrees. With Luz and the little girl we are to adopt. Camila pleads with him to sell her stock as soon as possible.

Emiliano thinks it would be a good idea, but can't leave things unfinished. He has to finish dealing with the situation with Romina and the baby. Orlando asks if that would take a long time. Don't know replies Emiliano. So don't count on me going to Houston. Although Angelica has expressed that she wouldn't mind going to Houston. Send her and when you and Camila are ready go to Houston. Orlando thinks it might be a good idea.

Camila runs into Luz. Luz says that it must have been really important for you to meet with Rafa in the middle of your honeymoon. I had some time before we leave again and I took the opportunity to talk to him. Please don't be jealous. I'm here to tell Rafa that I'm selling my stocks. Luz says I'm not jealous. But I know better. Even though you sell your stock you and Rafa are still connected. Camila denies it. Luz says I don't know you very well. You say one thing, but your actions say another. She mentions Rafa wanting to leave with her on the day of her wedding. He told you asks Camila. Yes replies Luz. I think that one day you will regret not listening to your heart.

Rufi and Paloma waiting for Dr. Bermudez and talking about Edmundo and Gabe the babe. He hasn't called or come by yet. Rufi tells her to go see him. Paloma asks where is Carloca? Rufi thinks it's really strange her not being their to say goodbye. Paloma thinks it's because it would be very hard for her.

Orlando tells Angelica that he wants her to go to Houston. Angelica is okay with it. Angelica says well I guess Miriam and Anamar will stay and help Emiliano. Anamar asks Orlando. Don't you know says Angelica. She has been helping here and is an expert in exports. Although I think she's here for personal reasons. She's interested in Emiliano. She also says that when she comes back from Houston, she's leaving to move to the city.

Carloca is in the woods burning something. Looks like her clothes from the night before. She remembers shooting Dr. Bermudez.

Camila is visiting with Rufi and telling her she knows all about Cristobal being Paloma's dad. Rufi is so glad. Camila wants to say goodbye to Paloma. She also asks Rufi to let her know when Paloma finds out the whole truth.

Rafa tells Luz about the phone call she got. She's so happy to be near Xiochi. Rafa tells her he admires her attitude. She finds a way to get what she wants.

Emiliano is ringing Dr. Bermudez door. No answer. He looks around and tries calling him. No answer. He rings again and decides to knock on the door, but the door opens. He walks in and sees blood on the ground. He calls out for the doctor, but no answer. Looks like he was dragged out or he crawled out. Emiliano goes into the bedroom and sees a pool of blood on the carpet. He calls the police.

Carloca is cleaning her gun and remembers again killing Dr. Bermudez.

Emiliano calls Rafa and he goes running with Joel to him. Then calls Orlando who tells him not to touch anything and he goes running to him.

Carloca wraps her gun and hides it in the bookshelf. Rufi knocks and comes in to tell Carloca that she wants to leave a statue of Guadalupe with her. She wants to thank her for all she has done for her. Carloca says you surprise me. While you have been here you have only loved Macarena and Paloma. Rufi says not true. I told you once that you were also my ninja. We may not have agreed on many things, but will you let me hug you. Carloca goes up to her then turns around. I don't like to say goodbye. Let's leave things the way they are. Rufi asks if she can leave the virgincita so that Carloca can take care of it? Sure replies Carloca. Leave it in the kitchen in it's place. Carloca starts crying. Perhaps she was moved by what Rufi said.

Camila tells Romina the news about Paloma. Of course Romina is jealous. Camila reminds her that Paloma's life has been tragic. Don't you think she deserves a little happiness? It's tragic because of her witch on an aunt replies Romina. Now she's going to live in Mexico, Gabe the babe is in love with her, she now has a father and a rich grandmother. Don't you remember the bad things that have happened to her asks Camila. Romina says who remembers that now. Camila says I can't believe I told you. For a moment I thought you would be happy not jealous.

Paloma goes to Gabe's apartment only to find the maid cleaning up. She tells Paloma that Gabe the babe has already left to Mexico.

Gabe is outside remembering Paloma. He says how hard it would be not to see her eyes everyday. Eugenio comes up on him and asks Gabe how he's doing. Fine replies Gabe. What happened last night? I had an emergency replies Eugenio. I have to return to Unreal de Monte. That's why I wanted you to stay. Why do you have to go back asks Gabe. I have to finish things relating to Carloca says Eugenio. What does she have to do with anything asks Gabe. There are things that I have to attend to and I don't want to speculate yet. Gabe says Paloma's coming to the capital. Perhaps not replies Eugenio. Dr. Bermudez had an accident.

Emilaino is talking to the police. Rafa thinks it was a robbery, but where's the body? Orlando thinks it could have been a kidnapping. Joel thinks it's a mystery. He was suppose to leave today. Emiliano remembers Paloma and goes running off. Orlando in his bad timing asks if Camila talked to Rafa. Yes she did replies Rafa. I know that this was your idea to separate us. Of course replies Orlando. I hope now you would leave her alone. I will replies Rafa, but not because you ask me too. Make sure you make her happy. Like she deserves.

Gabe asks Eugenio if anyone knows where Dr. Bermudez is or if he's dead or alive? No replies Eugenio. So Paloma can't leave Unreal de Monte asks Gabe. Not at this time replies Eugenio. I have to go back. Do you want to go with me? No replies Gabe. Eugenio points out that Paloma will need him. I know, but it's best this way. She probably knows I'm already gone. Maybe all this happen so you can spend more time with her says Eugenio. Time asks Gabe. There is no more time. I will be okay because I know you will take care of her right? I will do whatever you want replies Eugenio. Think about returning. Okay, but remember I want to be far away from her when I die says Gabe.

Paloma's walking home and runs into Luz. She brings a package from Gabe. The man who had Xiochi is lurking around the corner. Luz tells Paloma to read the letter Gabe wrote her when she gets to Mexico. Paloma doesn't understand what the clock that was in the box means. Luz assures her once she reads the letter she will understand. I have known Gabe for a long time and have never seen him look so happy then when he was with you. If that's the case then why did he leave without saying goodbye asks Paloma. You'll understand soon says Luz.

Cristobal, Madeleine and Padre Matteo are having coffee. Cristobal tells Madeleine that he wants to take her to meet her granddaughter. She thinks he's joking, but he tells her that on the way he'll explain. She wants him to go to Paris and run her company.

Paloma tells Rufi about the letter, but she can't read it until she gets to Mexico. Rufi is curious about what's in the letter and says he won't know if she read it here or there. Paloma agrees. Carloca comes downstairs and wonders where the doctor is. Rufi wonders also. He is always punctual. Paloma says he'll be here soon. Carloca says the house will be empty without you. Perhaps I'll sell it. Paloma says but you swore you would never leave this place unless dead. Yes, but things change replies Carloca. I will never leave Unreal de Monte though. Doorbell rings and Rufi thinks it's the doctor. Carloca tells Paloma to call her and let her know how she's doing. Rufi comes in crying and Emiliano tells her it's about the doctor. He has disappeared. He doesn't know if he is alive or dead.

Manana: Carloca remembers killing Dr. Bermudez and thought she left him for dead; Cristobal tells Carloca that he will prove she is behind all this.

Labels:


Comments:
Can someone tag this for me please? Thanks.
 

It's tagged Gloria. Love Gabe the Babe. Hope we'll find out tonight where Dr. Bermudez has crawled of to...
 

Gloria, I too loved the "Gabe the Babe". You are so right!!


My theory: Eugenio got Dr. B out of there and has him stashed and getting help. Loved, loved,loved the look on La Loca's face when Emoon explained that the doctor disappeared. Thought bubbles of "WTH" were bouncing off the walls around her head.


The action around Camilla and Orly was more space filler and frankly, this whole " you really care for me, no I don't" is just ACH! Don't care, move on. Wish Camilla, Orly, Angelica, Anamar, and yes, even Emoon, would ALL move to Houston. Problem solved.


Wow.. Romeme just piles it on doesn't she. If I was Camilla I would have given that girl one major reaming and a slap up the side of the head. Ship her to Houston too.

So our dear queen of Purpleness is in a panic. What fun. Her actions now may get more sloppy and desperate. And our man Eugenio will be front and center to bring her down. Our poor Pal is now stuck back in RDM. Wish she could move out of that house and get a new wardrobe (lord that skirt was awful). Maybe she should burn her clothes too!


I want Gabe back in RDM until his day of doom. Get him on my TV screen as much as possible.


Saw the TN nominations posted yesterday on esmas2. So like American Soap awards...some good, some really lame. Germy nominated?, Emoon too - that must be the award for best "Staring into the camera endlessly".


Stay warm out there!!!
 

Could it be? Could our Doc B. have survived his date with death? I have visions of him crawling out and being found by a helpful stranger. Of course that doesn't explain the lack of more blood evidence...but a girl can dream. Seriously, how much more death can Palomita take before offing herself to stop it?

daisynjay...I am all over that one. Prize for being shallow, boring, indecisive, and/or deceitful...ONE WAY tickets to Houston!

Now ya'll know that I love Gabe the Babe, but also think he looks like the wolfman...I did have a slight change of heart when he was sitting outside in the daylight. His eyes are magnificent. His voice is beautiful. He and Eugenio are perfectly matched as father/son.
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria.

Where in the world is Dr. Bermudez?
I couldn't quite tell at the end if Carloca was surprised at the news of the missing Dr. or not, looked like she was. Then, the avances confirmed it. This is getting pretty darn good. Finally things not all flowing down the purple stream free and easy. A few snags out there. :)
 

Thanks Gloria, for the detailed recap.

Daisy, I too, think Eugenio spirited Dr. B. to some secret location, but why? Was he able to say that it was Carlota who dun it? And doesn't a shooting have to be reported to the police? Lots of intrigue there. But yay, that Dr. B. evidentally is still with us.

Carlita, I think German is the most classically handsome of the all the men on the show, but I just go for Gabe's soulful albeit scruffy look. He seems more exotic than most of the novela galans, but somehow he and Eugenio are quite believable as father and son.

Jackie
 

Here is a possibility! Somehow Dr B. is in the hospital where Carloca was treated for poisoning after she pushed what's-his- name under the truck. The doctor who treated her was very suspicious of the circumstances and ordered her to stay so they could investigate. Of course, she left immediately. Remember? But that doctor has some evidence that could tie another knot in the hangman's rope.
Grammaden
 

jackie:
I was a little confused about all the clothes around the floor when Emi walked in because it didn't look like that when la Loca bolted from the room. So, I'm thinking one of two things, Eugenius and Dr. B staged it to look like a robbery, etc. and took him out of town for help or with Eugenius' connections with the judges and police, they staged it but are using it as a trap to get La loca.
 

I couldn't believe that Camila was telling so many people that Cris was Pal's father, telling RoMEME!! Estupida! So who ends up telling Pal first?

It didn't seem like a good idea for Carloca to be cleaning the gun there. Rufi pops up all over. She could pop in there and see her with it.
Amazingly, I think Carloca was touched by what Rufi did. It made me think, "and the Grinch's heart grew...". I think Carloca heart might have grew a little bit there.. to about the size of a pea.
 

Thanks for your recap, Gloria. I love the way you write.

Just how much more can happen before they suspect Carlota. Quite a few people know of her dealings; i.e. Cristobal, the padres, German, Eugenio, Rufi and Dr. B. It shouldn't be too long before she gets caught. Maybe someone did remove Dr. B since there doesn't seem to be too much blood around that would indicate that he dragged himself.

I, too, hope they do something about Pal's wardrobe and bring her to the 21st century.

Also, I have a feeling Gabe will survive and I hope she ends up with him and not Emiliano because to me he's batting zero.

Ann-NYC
 

Hmmm, Daisy & Grandmaden, the plot thickens and those are both good theories. I don't know how they had time to think all that up though, because unless Dr. B. had on bullet proof pajamas, he would have needed immediate care for the wound, blood loss and shock.

And uh oh, Luz is being stalked by Xochi's abuser so there's still a lot more plot left in these ultimos capitulos.

Jackie
 

Gloria thanks so much for the recap.

Daisynjay LOL there's a whole boatload of people who need to get a one way ticket to Houston.

Jeff you're right the Purple's Grinch heart grew to the size of a pea last night but she's still a sick and twisted heifer.

Here's my take on Dr.B he dragged himself out of his bedroom into his living room remember there's was a lot of blood on the rug there. He may have called Eugenio who knew about Dr.B before anyone told him.

Eugenio comes over to Dr.B's house gets him out of his pajamas which were in a pile on the floor in his bedroom, we all saw that when Emoon was looking for him.Dr.B probably lost a lot of blood but regain consciousness to tell Eugenio that Carloca shot him because he was taking Paloma away from her.

Another reason why when Eugenio told Gabriel about why he was out late at night and Carloca was a big problem that he was going to resolved.

This is my take on what happen i read and love a lot of mystery books.

Now another piece of solving and outing Carloca of her crimes i have to wonder is Carmen, Inaki mother will she be brought back into the story to confirm the copies that German has of the two wills?

Dr.B esta Vivo yeeeeeaaah!
 

Paloma is going to flip her wig. She wasn't going to marry him, but was moving away with him and Rufi. And he dies. Another confirmation of her bad luck. (Personally, I don't think he'll die). OMG. And What about Gabe the Babe, he's supposed to be written off the script too.

~Caborita
 

Thank you Gloria. My DVR did not record for the first 1/2 hour.

When Dr. B came back home from the party he put his cell phone and his keys on the bed. He must have called someone very quickly and they helped him. I'm guessing like Daisy that it was Eugenio. I'm so happy he will stay with us, my sweet Rodolfo!
 

Why it has ti have been Eugenio who helped Dr.B last night first clue when Gabriel called Eugenio he asked him where were you all last night.

Eugenio response i had a emergency and i am in the city right now.

Second clue once again when Eugenio goes to see his son ask where he was last night i had a emergency i have to return to RDM that's why i didn't want you to leave there yet.

Why do you have to go back ask Gabriel i have to finish things related to Carloca, what does she have to with anything ask Gabriel.

There are things that i have to attend to but don't want to speculate just yet, says Eugenio.

Gabriel then says Paloma's coming to the capital perhaps not says Eugenio Dr.B had a accident.

How would Eugenio know all this while at the same time Emoon is talking to the police.

While i speculated Dr.B may have told Eugenio it was Carloca who shot him, perhaps all he managed to say to him was La Loca name. Be cause if he told Eugenio it was Carloca who shot him, he would have called the police on her.

I can't wait for Cris's confrontation with the insane Purple one tonight.

Looks like this is the begining of the end for her she went to far with her schemes.
 

Jeff, I was thinking the same thing, well actually saying it aloud when Cami was telling RomMe about Paloma's circumstances. She is going to blow it for Cristobal big time. She just saw her opportunity and I am afraid she will use it to cause pain for Paloma. Afterall, she is the current valedictorian at the Purple prepa for Hate,Lies,Jealousy,and All Things Life Ruining.
 

Her Purpleness really screwed up this time. She should have made sure Doc B was dead or put a bullet through his head (something she is totally capable of). The look on her face when Emoon said the doc was missing was priceless. You could almost hear her saying WTF or her version of it.

Camila is a dimwit and a blabbermouth. It was so not her place to tell Romina the truth about Paloma. Everyone is trying to keep in on the down low until the poor girl can be told it properly. Instead we have the town crier telling the town's vindictive, jealous skank. My bet is that Romena will throw it back in Paloma's face because of course Camila didn't tell her to keep her mouth shut.

I totally agree that Don E was called to the scene of the crime and spirited away the not corpse. At this point all they have on Carloca is attempted murder. They remain clueless about her murdering everyone and anything that crosses her path. If Don E goes after her my guess is she will off Gabe.

I'm also guessing that in the letter Gabe finally gets the balls to tell Paloma the truth. One of the reason's I can't get behind him is because he has been tacitly lying to her from the get go. I also think he is exotic looking and would love to see him minus the scruff.

As for the TN awards unfortunately they tend to be a popularity contest and doesn't always reward the real talent.
 

When are the TN awards?
 

Such a great, edge of the seat episode last night! I'm also in the club that thinks Dr. B managed to call Eugenio and got spirited away by him to medical help in the city. Now Don E is figuring out the best way to trap La Loca and to see if he can unearth any more of her crimes.

I hope Pal opens the letter soon, mainly because I want that mystery to be wrapped up already. But the careless way she was handling the letter after hearing about Dr. B- swinging it around in front of Carloca and Emoony, makes me think the letter will end up in one of their hands before Pal reads it.
 

Don't know the exact date of the TN show but the list of nominees is ridiculous. Erick Elias as the Best Juvenile Oh please competing with teens and kids. The people nominated are all over the place but there is at least one member of the ENDA cast in every category. But the same can be said for CS which even the previews make look ghastly.
 

Great recap. I appreciate the details you filled in; I think I fell asleep in a few of Camila's and Orlando's dull conversations and missed a little of the good stuff, too.

I got a little freaked out when La Loca was burning her clothes on the ground, surrounded by dry grass and leaves. I guess Smokey Bear didn't make an appearance at her school every year. Not that I'd mind that witch going up in flames, but it would be a shame to destroy a nice forest.
 

Decie girl you hit the nail on the head about Camila and her big fat mouth, this such a very sensitive matter to Paloma and she knows how her own daughter is too.

As for her telling RoMEME to keep the secret quiet yeah right even if she had ask her the queen of jealous envy when it concerns Paloma all bets are off.

It's something now that you mentioned it and Paloma has to stay for the moment she would gladly use to hurt her so-called best friend.

I hope once Paloma learns what a liar,manipulator and serial killer that her aunt is, she will come to realize she doesn't need another poisonous person like RoMEME in her life and this time end their lifelong friendship for good.

I just realize now Emoon is going to have to wait for the DNA results because of what happened to Dr.B., also the Premios awards show should be in July i think that's when they had them last year.

As for the nominee category i'm not surprised they put Erick Elias in that category last year they put Maite Perroni in the same category against actresses who were around 15 and 16. Maite at that time was 25 years old and won it for MC of CCEA.
 

Thanks for the great recap, Gloria. I'm with you on the tagging problem. I did some substitute recapping on Doña Bárbara a while back and, even though two different regular recappers send me instructions, I still could not manage to tag the recaps to the sidebar.

Gabe the Babe seemed a bit more like Emoony last night. But I guess if you feel you're going to die soon you can't be expected to walk around with a big grin. And I sure wish he'd shave. His facial hair grows all the way down his neck. Ugh.

Gloria, you had a funny typo (or maybe you did it on purpose) writing about Rufi giving La Loca the statue of the Virgen of Guadalupe. You wrote my ninja instead of my niña. This was perfect in light of her having been dressed in black and scaling a wall the night before.

I agree that Eugenio is involved in Bermudez not being found dead in his house. The "emergency" and the fact that he knew Bermudez would not be taking Pal to DF seems to definitely confirm it. But maybe Dr. B. can't really point the finger at Carloca yet? Seems like if he had done so, Eugenio would have just called the cops and it would be all over for Her Purpleness.
 

I also have to believe the good Dr. called Eugenius, but wouldn't it have been just as good to call the hospital? Of course, Carlota could get at him there. But, then it seems like Eugenius would have taken him there? If Dr. B. told Eugenius not to take him there, it seems like he should have been able to tell him Carloca shot me. All in all, it just seems like if Dr. B. had enough energy to call Eugenius, he would have had enough to finger Carloca and we should be done! If it came down to a now unconscious Dr. B. having told Eugenio that Carloca had shot him vs Carloca saying she hadn't, I'd have to say the authorities would believe the word of the famous Eugenio.

Also, as noted by someone, seems like a man showing up with a gunshot wound would have to be reported?

Some things strain your mind.. but, oops, forgot, this is a TN. :)
 

decie girl.. Camila really disappointed me telling RoMEME about Cris and Paloma. I was yelling at her like crazy calling her all sorts of names. At the beginning, Camila didn't seem too bad, seemed pretty smart. Sure, she had a hija that was a piece of work, but all in all, I was somewhat impressed with her. A stronger female presence. But since them, Camila is probably the character I am most disappointed with. How she handled Orly and Rafie, this business. Too many deer in the headlights looks. Oh well. :)

Carlita.. yes, me too. As I mentioned above, I was yelling at Camila. I still can't believe it. :)

Vivi.. Wasn't paying enough attention to see the letter swinging, but we now have something else just lying around never getting opened. It figures. Of course, Carloca already has info that Gabe is sick. Anyway, now we'll all be waiting for the letter to get opened.

Jackie.. I saw Xochi's dad(?)/abuser as well. Something to remind us there are other things to potentially clean up. Not good news.
 

Gloria, thank you for the great recap.

The comments today have been great but no one has brought up the subject of the gun! Where did it come from and how in world did she learn to use it? She seemed very comfortable with it - has she used it before?

I have been pondering a fitting death for Carloca. I have seen very few TN and none had the villian throwing himself from a building. Maybe that would be a fitting end - Carloca thinks so highly of herself. She should just jump off the pedestal she has placed herself on.

I was surprised that she became emotional about Rufi wanting her to have the statue. Did she mean spirited parents?

Camilla needs to learn to keep her mouth shut especially to her spoiled rotten daughter. I was a little taken aback when she told Rufi that she wanted to be there when Paloma learned about Chris.

I laughed about the one-way tickets to Houston - what do you guys have again us here in Houston? Believe me, we have our share of disfunctional people walking amongst us, we really don't need anymore.

rsk in Houston
 

I hope the boozy abuser (aboozer?) doesn't hurt Luz. I really like her. She's a bit flighty and immature, but in ways that would only hurt herself, not other people. In other ways, she's very mature. She's able to be direct and honest with Rafael and Camila and to accept that Rafa may be better off without her (although I don't think that's true, but she gets that he's in love with another and isn't selfish enough to try to trap him for herself).
 

You're right, rsk, we Carayites have many fine friends in Houston and don't want to torture them with this crowd of sad sacks. Let's put them all on a raft to sail off to some little empty island where they will be able to indulge in all their whiny drama without inflicting it on anyone else.
 

I think I'm for cutting off all roads out of Unreal del Monte and keeping them all there! :)
 

Yes, I had a real moment of anxiety last night when I saw the "boozy abuser" peeking around the corner. I hope they aren't planning to get Luz out of the way of the likely reuniting of Cam and Rafa by having her be killed by this sleazy guy.
 

I don't know if they showed it last night, I didn't catch it if they did, watching right now and they just had Mi Pecado, muy pronto. Must be the ENDA replacement. So, the winner is Mi Pecado. :)
I think that is what most people expected.
 

Thanks so much, Gloria, for the great recap.

What a lot of unresolved plot elements in this episode. First and foremost, of course, is the unknown fate of Dr. B. I agree with those who think Eugenio had a hand in saving him, and that Dr. B. will finally be part of Carloca's undoing. At least I hope so.

And then there's Camilla's telling Romina about Cris and Paloma. Dumb, dumb, dumb. I can't bear the thought that Romina will be the one to tell Paloma.

Finally, as Jackie pointed out, there's Luz being stalked by Xochi's abuser. That's got to lead somewhere. I have a hard time imagining that they'll kill off Luz, but that would clear the way for Camilla and Rafa to get together once Camilla realizes how much Orlando hasn't told her.
 

About the nominations, those are not the final nominations, just the pre-nominations. The public will vote for their favorites and the categories will have only 3 people nominated during the actual show.

I do think the placement of the actors is all over the place. Maité Perroni for example is once again nominated for best young actress and she is playing a character in her twenties in a novela made for adults (there's NO way you can spin Mi Pecado as a novela for the younger audience like people did for CCEA).

Jarocha
 

Thank you Gloria! Once again you filled me in on scenes that I didn’t quite get.

And thank you too Julia for yesterday’s – I read it too late to comment. Much appreciated!

What an episode! So do I get this right – Eugenio was still in Real del Monte when he possibly got a call from Dr B? I saw when Dr B was falling that he grabbed at some keys on the bed (what were they doing there?) but I didn’t notice a cell phone. Okay, so Eugenio does something with him – hospital trip? Private clinic? And then goes home to Mexico City where he meets up with Gabriel? I’m confused as to how all this would play out. How long is the trip to Mexico City? It’s pretty far away, isn’t it?

I wonder if the Houston people will be happy to get a secretary instead of the company owner.

I thought the scene with Carlota and Rufi was very well done – Carlota for one second wanting to get a hug, then turning mean again, then crying after Rufi left the room. She never has figured out that if you want love, being abusive and killing people is not the best strategy.
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria.

I am so happy that some evidence points to (and most of us believe) that Dr. B. lived. I can't tell you how upset I was thinking La Loca was getting away with another murder so close to the end.

Camilla telling Romina was beyond stupid. I hope things do turn out as predicted but if they do perhaps Pal will have a epiphany and end her friendship w/that awful girl. ITA with you Jeff that Cam character has been a real disappointment and that mess with Oily Orly and Rafa was wretched.

I also hope nothing bad happens to Luz. As Jackie and Juanita noted, something bad could enable Rafa and Cam to get back together. And while Cam has been not too bright (a la Vicki in Sorti) I would like to see her with Rafa but I want Luz to have happiness as well.
 

Gloria, I enjoyed your recap of a very tense episode. Yes, Gabe the Babe is a fitting name for our fine galan. His voice is deep and his eyes are beautiful, as mentioned.

I think I have been drinking too much imported RdM bottled water from the 99 cents store. Unlike daisynjay and others, I thought maybe Loca had put Dr. B over her shoulder, transported him to that hill where she was burning her clothes and buried him. After all, she can scale tall buildings with a single bound.

Also didn't Loca pretty much hit the good doc right below his heart. Maybe the bullet hit a medal he wore or he had on those bullet proof pajamas as Jackie states. LOL.

It does seem that Eugenius (he can have his genius part back now) did rescue the poor doc and hopefully, Dr. B will miraculously survive and finger the Purple One eventually. Maybe he is in one of those novela comas.

JeffMN, Carloca may have a heart the size of a pea LOL but Camila has a brain the size of a pea . Now we know why Romena is so screwed up in her judgment.

GinCA
 

I too hope that St. Paloma tells skanky Romena It's been not so nice knowing you and then takes off to Paris with Grandmother, Cris and Emoon leaving her stuck with Germs and Mighty Mite. Romena has consistently been snotty to the girl and often made sly digs about how poor she was. I guess big mouth mama didn't tell her that Paloma is already filthy rich without even having to worry about having a wealthy grandmother. I can only assume she learned that bit from Orly the not so bright.

I just dread the jealous witch saying "At least my father isn't a priest". Nope hers is only a swindler and seducer of desperate women.
 

Jarocha if i remember correctly the two young actresses Maite perroni went up against were Allison Lozz for Guapos and Dana Paola i think but am not sure for QE.

Jarocha i ask you a question on the Sorti page if you get a chance i would like to read your response.

Include me in on how disappointing Camila character is right now, she started off so strong and now words just fail me how she's acting now. For someone who came across as very sensitive to others and caring to be that clueless and talking about such a highly sensitive matter with her unstable envious over jealous needy daughter unforgivable.

Maybe she's been around Orlando for too long is why she did it but still that's no excuse. She knows how RoMEME is jealous of Paloma.

I don't know why they bought back Xochi abuser but hopefully nothing bad will happen to Luz.
 

Real del Monte is only a few hours' drive from Mexico City. One could conceivably drive there, take care of a little business, and return in a morning. I hope Eugenius was doing some investigating into Carlota's evil deeds, maybe looking into the will changes or something, or maybe he had Doc B taken to a private clinic there.

I'm sure the Houston people will be just delighted to get a secretary who's only worked for the silver business for a few months. They specifically wanted Orlando because they thought they needed his long experience and expertise in the business. If any warm body would do, they could just hire someone locally.
 

Debbie if you are doing tonight's recap please put a comment section for Fridays episode thank you.
 

God I've missed this site! The wee one has kept me quite busy, but since my DVR decided not to record this last night, I figured this was God's way of telling me I needed some CC snark!

Thanks so much Gloria for the fabulous recap, and to the rest of the crew for the laughs and the Eugenius theory. I'm guessing if DF was this close, Eugenius took Doc B there so nobody would spill the beans and have the news of his being alive getting to Carloca, the rumor mill being what it is there.

It's hard to believe that the same Camila that thought it would be indiscreet to tell Pal that Cris was Macarena's long lost love saw no problem in telling Romi he was Pal's dad. She's definitely gone downhill.

The name of Luz's protege is spelled Xóchitl. I've always loved that name and actually thought about using it as my munchkin's middle name (went with grandma's instead). I too wish her captor doesn't harm Luz. Maybe he tries to go after her and gets caught and all the kids he's exploiting (I seem to remember someone saying there were more) finally go free to loving homes (or at least to an orphanage where they get fed and go to school and don't get abused).

For those of you that love Erick Elias (Gabe the Babe), Telemundo is doing a rebroadcast of Zorro with Elias as a handsome hopeful gypsy. It airs from 1-3 Eastern, and just started on Monday, so you wouldn't have missed much.

No clue how the Houston PTB would react to an inexperienced secretary running the silver business when they really wanted the guy who started the business. Then again, Orly is so good as spinning, he'll probably convince them she's an expert.
 

Thanks Gloria!

Do we all remember that the only reason Em shows up at the doc's office the morning after La Loca shot him is that Em is trying to get the results of his paternity test. So now, oh sh#@, what's going to happen with that? La Loca didn't know about it, so I doubt that she stole the test results.

And here's another point. If you really want someone dead, don't you like shoot them at least twice or several times? Dumb City Carloca. Rodolfo may not be dead. He might be alive somewhere hidden safely by Eugenio and may have spilled his guts by now.

Yup, Camila has turned into a full blown doormat. I say full blown because she's always been somewhat of a doormat. Look at the way she let Ro-MEAN-a treat her like chopped liver all of R's life. Doesn't look like she and Rafa are going to get together unless she can divorce Orlando the Narcissist and Rafa can dump Luz in the next two weeks.

Also, which TN is going to replace ENDA? Isn't Corazon Salvaje going to replace Sorti?

Dona Gringuita
 

Margarita! I'm glad you dropped by; sorry you missed seeing Carlota getting bested. Well, maybe they'll show that again tonight.

Erick Elias as a gypsy?! Oh, if only I had more free time and got Telemundo.

D.G., Mi Pecado is replacing ENDA. I don't know a lot about it but the previews look interesting to me.
 

Julia, I think you are watching Gancho, but perhaps not over the air? Anyway, Elias is the main galan on Tormenta right before Gancho in the afternoon.

Yes, saw my first 'Muy Pronto' for Mi Pecado this afternoon. So, it should replace ENDA like everyone thought. Coincidentally, saw it when Tormenta was on while waiting for Gancho to start.
 

If I recall correctly, Emoo and Orly decided to send Angelica to Houston on a temporary basis. Houston was pressuring Orly to get the heck up there and he hadn't told Cami yet, so this was a solution to give Orly some time. Actually I don't care a whit about this story line.

I unintenionally tuned into Al Diablo con los Guapos earlier in the day. There was Paloma, Eugenious and Cami. Cami's son is certainly a young galan. Has he done anything since?
 

Can someone tell me what time/channel Guapos is on these days? I must must must see some of that again.

Anon 6:40, you're in luck; the young man on Guapos is the lead in Mi Pecado!

Jeff, I'm recording Gancho and watching it in the evening. I saw the first week or so of Tormenta, but something had to be dropped and that was it.
 

Julia, Guapos is on at 1 PM on Telefutura.

I'm watching Amor Real (again) on that channel at 4 PM.

Jackie
 

Refreshed and see you beat me to it Julia. Yes, a coincidence, Eugenio Siller is in Mi Pecado. A little older than he looks. He'll be 29 this year, year younger than Gabe the babe. Looks to have been 25-26 during Guapos, older than our 'favorite' galan Emoon is. :)
Also, pictures I saw for Mi Pecado has him with a beard.
 

Jeff...Eugenio does have a beard but it is kept clean. They dyed his hair and beard for this TN. I have quite the fondness for him...if you can't tell. Anyway, I can't wait to see if he has real chemistry with his new lead Maite Peroni. I have been waiting for this one for a very long time and I hope it doesn't disappoint. I will try and keep my perspective while Eugenio Siller is in the house! Well, in the house on the tv!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder