Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ENDA, Feb. 17, 2010

Eugenio tells Natalia that he told Cristobal the truth about Dr. Bermudez. How is he doing? Not improving replies Natalia. Call me with any changes says Eugenio. Natalia confesses to sending anonymous letters to Carloca. (ha-ha. I would do the same. Just to make her sweat)

The lady doctor confirms that German is the baby's daddy. Romina says she should have aborted the baby. Camila looks at her in shock. The doctor continues saying that the baby is responding well to treatment. She tells them to go home and the parents can come back later so that they can learn to take care of the baby. Romina tells German not to count on her and walks away.

Eugenio tells Natalia that what she did was a mistake. Natalia explains her reasoning. Eugenio says now that I think about it, it's perhaps better this way. That way she feels pressure and can slip up.

Gabriel talks to Luz on the phone that Paloma now knows his secret and is okay with it. He is so in love and never thought he could be so happy.

Orlando sees Camila crying and wonders what's up. She says she is so disappointed with what Romina did and her attitude. I feel so deceived and disillusioned. Orlando points out that Romina is an adult and can't blame herself for her actions. Romina has the choice to walk down the right path. And if she didn't want to that is her problem not yours. It's easy for you to say replies Camila. Your son is a good person with values. He got married with my daughter to assume responsibility for his actions although he didn't want too. But Romina lies and surrounds herself with bad people and ignores her responsibilities. I feel so sad. Orlando says he thinks its time for them to make a new life and let their kids clean up their own mess. Let's go to Europe. Let's make a life outside of Real de Monte. Camila says you do realize that Romina won't step up to the plate to take care of my grandson. Orlando yells out that she's a spoiled brat. She knows that you'll always solve her problems. Sorry to have to tell you this, but it's the truth. If you leave her to face them on her own then she will mature. And if she doesn't asks Camila? She said it would have been better if she'd aborted. Do you realize that my daughter does not want her child? I will not abandon my grandchild. I can't. (this man annoys me)

Paloma talks to Liliana and tells her that Romina will not answer her phone. Anyway they change the subject to Emiliano and Liliana tells her that he is not the father of Bernandito. Rufi knocks on the door and tells her that Gabriel has just arrived. Paloma promises to call her later.

Anamar invites Emiliano to a movie, but all he wants to do is go to bed. Romina bursts in his office and wants to talk to him. He tells her no and tries to walk out of his office. She grabs him and begs to talk. He tries to throw her out. She says if you don't see me then you will not be seeing Bernandito either. He has already started treatment and will be okay. Yes, I know replies Emiliano. Camila already told me. Just because I don't want to see you does not mean that I do not want to see my son. By law he is my son and I have every right to see him. Romina threatens to take the baby far away and Emiliano will never see him again. Emiliano says he's tired of her threats and warns her to take care of Bernandito the way she's suppose too or he will take the baby away from her. Romina laughs in his face. Anamar speaks up and says it true Romina. If Emiliano shows he can take better care of Bernandito then you, the law will give him custody. Romina tells her to shut up and lunges at her. Emiliano pulls her back and tells her to act like a mother and take care of her son. Or you know what will happen.

Paloma tells Gabe that she no longer can stay at the house. She needs a new place. He offers her to stay with him. She says thanks but no thanks. Gabe wants to help her and finally Paloma agrees for him to loan her the money. She will give him collateral. Gabe says don't worry about that. You can pay me back when you can. Paloma thanks him and says tomorrow she and Rufi will look for a new place. Gabe wants to come along and help. Paloma agrees.

Angelica offers Camila any help that she needs. Camila tells her what Orlando said last night. Angelica agrees with Orlando and also spills the beans about moving to Houston.

Luz asks Rafa when does he think they will give her Xiochi? Rafa says don't ask me. You’re the one that resolves all your problems yourself. Are you mad at me asks Luz. No replies Rafa. You just don't tell me what's going on. You don't act like you need a partner. Luz says she doesn't mean to exclude him. But you do replies Rafa.

Cristobal is questioned by the police on his whereabouts. They say that she claims he is behind the disappearance. I imagine she does replies Cristobal. But I can prove that as soon as I left her house I came back here. Just ask Padre Mateo and Benito.

Camila bursts into Orlando's office and asks him why he made plans for them to move to Houston for 2 years without consulting her. Who told you that you can make decisions for me? Orlando asks her to calm down. Camila says not to tell her to calm down. He had no right to act this way. Orlando reminds her that he is her husband. You are my husband replies Camila. But not my owner. Orlando tells her not to take it like that. He just thinks it's an opportunity for a better life. Perhaps replies Camila. But the decisions should have been made by both of us. Orlando tries to defend himself, but Camila isn’t having it. She tells him that he should never had obligated himself to this contract knowing that he had to relocate for 2 years without consulting her. She is his wife. Orlando asks her to think about it. Camila says if you had come at this to me in the beginning, I probably would have done it. But not like this. I thought our relationship would be based on honesty, but I was wrong. Orlando thinks she's over-reacting. Camila says I am not. Did you know about this before we got married?

Emiliano is having lunch with an attorney on getting a divorce. He tells the attorney that he wants responsibility of the baby even though he's not the biological father. The attorney informs him that it would be difficult. You have to prove the mother is not doing what she's supposed to do. And we will not know that until the baby gets out of the hospital.

Paloma tells Rufi that she's going to see Romina and then look for an apartment. She tells Rufi that she couldn't sleep last night because she was thinking. She tells Rufi that Madeleine showed her a picture of her mother and said that Paloma looked a lot like her. Which she did admits Paloma. Rufi agrees. Paloma thinks that perhaps she's really Cristobal's daughter. Rufi asks her what she's going to do with this doubt?

Miriam runs into Angelica's office and shows her the picture the guy took of Dario accosting the ladies. Angelica is happy.

Luz and Eugenio have lunch and talk about her relationship with Rafa.

Orlando admits to Camila that he knew about moving to Houston before he married her. Camila says so you didn't tell me because you knew I would not want to go. Is that right? Yes responds Orlando. I thought that after we got married you would feel better about going. I don't know what to tell you replies Camila. I don't know what hurts me more. That you make decisions for me or that you deceived me. Orlando tells her that he understands why she's mad, but he thinks it that this is the best for them. This is the time for us to make our own lives and our kids to make their own. Please think about this. Camila says you’re not understanding me. I'm an adult and a woman used to making her own decisions. And I will not allow anyone to make them for me. Not even you. Orlando begs her to give him a chance to prove..... Prove what yells Camila. You already signed a contract. Orlando tells her she can come and go as she pleases. (Yeah right) Camila says she doesn't know what's going to happen with their marriage. She walks out.

Rafa talks to Joel about his relationship with Luz. Blah, Blah, Blah. Joel gives Rafa an invitation to his wedding and says you’re the padrino. Oh and by the way Camila is the madrina. Rafa and Camila's song plays.

Carloca yells at Romina for telling Camila about her involvement in faking the DNA results. Romina lies and says she didn't. Carloca says I'm not an idiot. So don't you ever ask me to do anything for you again. Forget that I exist. Then proceeds to insult Romina and calls her a golfa like her mother. No wonder men leave you and abandon you. So resolve yourself in being a single mother.

Eugenio is amazed at Gabe's passion for painting. They talk and Gabe asks him if their is someone who has captured his interest? Eugenio laughs and says no, but you do.

Carloca asks Rufi if she has heard anything else about Dr. Bermudez. Nothing replies Rufi. Is it true that you had nothing to do with the test results? Carloca says that's enough. Why must you all think that I am at fault for everything? Like I pay people off and do what I want to do. If that was the case then Paloma would be here sitting next to me. And also look at me with gratitude in her eyes for being the person that she is. Rufi says you just want Paloma on a tight leash. Carloca just rolls her eyes. Rufi tells Carloca that she looks pretty. She's still young enough to make a life with someone. Especially since we're leaving. Carloca gets mad and says you’re not leaving. Then changes her tone and says well while Dr. Bermudez is still missing. Anyway I only like one man. Yes replies Rufi. But that is impossible. For me there are not impossibilities replies Carloca. Rufi tells her to look for another and suggests Eugenio. He is a manly man. (I totally agree. Also I think he's sexy with those eyes and that voice!) Carloca tells Rufi to quit saying crazy things. And why would you think that? Rufi says it looks like there's an attraction.

Paloma yells at Romina wanting to know if Carloca helped her change the test results. Romina says why would you think that? Your aunt hates me. Paloma says yes she does, but is capable of doing whatever to get what she wants. And she wanted me far away from Emiliano. Do you not remember? Romina says the only thing she remembers is Carloca asking her where she got the test done and when. Paloma yells at Romina not to lie. Romina asks Paloma not to be mean to her. She has no idea what she's going through. Finding out that your husband is not the father of your child, but German. I have enough problems right now don't you think? Paloma says you know what I find more curious? That you swore you never slept with German. Remember telling me that? Romina says I never said that. You misunderstood me. Then what did you say to me asks Paloma. I told you I only slept with German once replies Romina. (Yeah probably just once that day) I felt so alone that day. Emiliano had broken up with me. Paloma says it's amazing how you explain everything to your convenience . I am sure of what you told me. I no longer believe you. Romina says I have no reason to lie to you. If your aunt changed the results, she not only lied to you. But also to Emiliano and me. That is something that we cannot forgive. Paloma isn’t buying her story and says Romina is just like her aunt Carloca. How can you align yourself to someone that does not love you? I am so glad that he can leave you know.

Carloca pays a visit to Gabe's house looking for Eugenio. She says I thought you weren't coming back. I wasn't replies Gabe. Not until Paloma came to visit me in the city. Carlota’s eyes get really wide and asks Paloma went to get you? Yes replies Gabe. And just so you know that the time we have left together, I will do my best to make her happy. Well it must not be long since your dying says Carloca. Death will come to everyone and no one knows when their time is coming. I am just more aware of mine. Carloca tells Gabe that Paloma is all to familiar with death coming to those she loves the most and asks him not to let her experience another one. I intended to replies Gabe. But Paloma convenience me on the contrary. If I didn't feel sorry for you, I would put you in your place. Well then I am saved replies Gabe. And now that we are novios...... What asks Carloca. Your novios? You’re dying! We both are conscious of that says Gabe. But she has learned to except it and deal with in even though she has experienced death all her life. I love Paloma. And I will give her the best of me until the last day of my life. Now excuse me and I'll get my father.

Emiliano tells Anamar that soon he will be free. Anamar asks what makes him happier. Divorcing Romina or being able to get Paloma? Both replies Emiliano. Now nothing stands in my way for me to get Paloma back. Then we will marry.

Carloca tells Eugenio that she doesn't not like Gabe's attitude and that he is not someone she wants for Paloma. Eugenio says I think that Paloma is great for Gabe. Carloca says I don't want her to go through another death (then don't kill anyone else) Eugenio says Paloma is aware of Gabe's condition and has accepted it. Have you never loved anyone? Carloca says she doesn't like to talk about her private life. Fine replies Eugenio. It's hard to believe that someone with your beauty and personality fell in love with someone and it did not blossom. Why do you say that asks Carloca. Don't forget I was Cristobal's lawyer replies Eugenio. Every story has 2 sides says Carloca. Well let me here yours asks Eugenio. Carloca says I came here for professional talk not personal. Too bad replies Eugenio. How can I help you? Carloca shows Eugenio the anonymous letter she received. She says someone is out to get her and wants to pin the murder of Dr. Bermudez on her. Why asks Eugenio. I don't know says Carloca. I need protection and for you to find out who is sending me those letters. Okay says Eugenio. Do you suspect someone? Yes replies Carloca. Cristobal. Eugenio promises to help her. He cannot allow anyone to hurt a beautiful woman like herself.

Madeleine is worried about Paloma and tells Cristobal. Tell her that you are her father so that we can go.

Paloma is at the church praying to God. She doesn't want to stay with her aunt Carloca anymore. She wants God to help her break her ties with Carloca. She wants Dr. Bermudez to show up and be alive. She also says that the day Gabe leaves this earth, she wants to be at his side holding him. Also for Emiliano to no longer suffer. He deserves to be happy. One last thing. Show me the path that I should take. Cristobal comes up on Paloma. He wants to talk to her about her mother and her father. Paloma wants to ask him something. She wants to do a DNA test to see if he is her father. No replies Cristobal. Because I AM your father.

Manana: Carloca informs Emiliano that Paloma and Gabe are an item

Labels:


Comments:
Gloria.. Thanks for another great recap.

"He cannot allow anyone to hurt a beautiful woman like herself." Wonder if he had to wash his mouth out after saying that. :)

Looks like Orly's road to Houston is no longer oiled.
But.. He is right to a degree that you have to let the kids figure some things out for themselves. Then again, RoMEE is only 18.

Speaking of RoMEE, as Ibarramedia mentioned yesterday, man, let's hit you while you're down. They were lining up yesterday. Emoon, Anamar then Carloca, Paloma. Giving her the what fors she should have been getting over the years. Instead of getting spread out over the years, she gets them all in a couple of days. :)

Rufi the matchmaker?

Carloca talking to Gabe. She is just so kind and understanding about his condition. Oops, no, guess not. Hey you're going to die Gabe! Hmm, one way or another. La Loca is trying to decide if she has to speed it up. :)

I am your father Paloma. Oh, does that mean you're a padre again? :)
 

Thanks so much Gloria for a great recap. This week's episodes have been so good. Looks like I underestimated Pal the other day when I criticized her for not adding up the fact that she looks just like Cris' grandmother to the likelihood that he is her father. It just took her a couple of days. Things move slow in RDM, at least Pal's brain does. So glad she figured it out and that the truth has been revealed. Now I hope Cris tells her about La Loca paying "Juan" to play her father.
 

Not a good day for Romena - finally. First her mother rips into her, then Emoon twice, Carloca and finally placid Paloma. I can't believe she was dumb enough to think she could lie to the master liar in town. She had all of it coming.

Interesting that Emoon threatens to take the baby because he is legally the father. I wonder if we are going to have a child custody fight because somehow I can't see German letting go. He alone in the last scene in the hospital seemed to genuinely care about the baby. Certainly Ro will only use him as a club to hold over Emoon head.

Gabe is, unfortunately, an idiot. What possessed him to take on Carloca like he did? It isn't as if he doesn't know she is dangerous, he's been part of conversations about her but no he throws the novios bit in her face. His days are seriously numbered. I'm actually surprised the Purple One showed as much restraint and thinks she can't do anything to him until she finds out about Doc B. You'd think a distraction murder would be right up her alley.

Orly was correct in telling Cami the Dull that getting away would be the best thing for them and that Romena has to learn from her own mistakes. However his methodology wasn't too smart and iI can't help but wonder if Angie didn't drop that bombshell on purpose.

Anamar was so not pleased when Emoon told her now he would be free for the love of his life. She got that pinched mouth look that says not if I have anything to say about it.

I hope that Friday's show gives us a more complete picture of Cris telling Paloma the truth. I am still majorly annoyed that she would believe that the Macarena who had loved her for all those years and apparently never went out on a date until Doc B was the sleeping around slut that Carloca and Juan claimed. it also bugs me that for awhile even Cris who knew what a liar the woman was also believed it. It is time that someone told Paloma the whole ugly story without sugar coating it.

One finally thing about Romena and Carloca. Apparently both of them believe that if they say something often enough and/or loud enough it will be true. And both of them become fixated on things and don't know the meaning of give it up. Romena still thinks she can hang on to Emoon and Carloca is still flat out determined that Cris will be destroyed by her hinting that he is responsible for Doc B disappearing. After all he was already accused of murder.
 

Thanks for the recap, Gloria. I always enjoy your hilarious parenthetical commentaries.

I believe Eugenio really is attracted to Carlota and finds her quite intriguing. However, since he knows she's a crafty, murderous she-devil and all, I don't think he'll be making any moves on her. Sorry Rufi, this will not be a love connection.

Romina still hasn't learned her lesson and persists in lying even though nobody is buying it. Emiliano, Camila, Paloma and even German have reason to be furious with her because her actions have hurt them directly. It's Liliana, that pest Anamar and Carlota, the DNA co-conspirator, I have a problem with. As annoying as Orlando is, I think he was right in telling Camila that she needs to allow Romina to grow up and assume her own responsibilities instead of rushing in to rescue her all the time. As self-centered and devious as Romina is, I still don't think she's totally evil. She's still very young and not beyond redemption.

I'm so happy Pal is finally going to have a real father and Madelaine as a co-abuela with Rufi. She's going to need all of them when she finds out how treacherous Tia Carlota reaally is.

Ultimas Capitulos has been a real roller coaster ride thus far.

Jackie
 

Great recap Gloria. Thanks so much. I love the action this week. As we near the end, nothing is dragging, that's for sure.

Poor La Loca, here brain is going to fry with all these people moving up and down her hit list. And now it seems she'll see Pal and Cris reconcile. And Eugenius, OMG, is he getting her totally snowed. I mean, really, how could any woman resist that voice and that look. I know I couldn't.

I have to say that I actually enjoyed watching Camille last night. Finally the light bulbs were flashing in all directions - her spoiled daughter, La Loca and Oily Orly. She's just letting everyone have it. Looks like the writers are moving Luz away from Rafa? So maybe there is a reunion in the works there.

I guess I just can't feel so sorry for Romeme. Sure people are dumping on her left and right, but didn't she ask for this? And to claim she has so much to deal with - she walked out of the hospital twice and has shown 0 interest in her child even when she thought he was healthy and ready to come home. All he was for her was a means to an end - snagging Emi. When she shows an iota of remorse or concern for her child, maybe then I might feel sorry for her.

I want to see Pal actually get suitcases out of that house and moved in someplace away from her dear auntie. Not that that wouldn't totally stop Her Royal Purpleness, but it's better than being right under the same roof.
 

Thanks Gloria for your recap.

I see Romina as a very tragic character, and she may attempt suicide again or actually pull it off.

Let's hear it for Paloma growing a spine and being able to really see the truth. And good for her to opening her mind and heart to Chris as her father. It is soooo good to see the two of them recognizing each other as father and daughter.

Hopefully Camila will dump Orly, and Rafa will get tired of Luz's childishness and dump her and hopefully, Camila and Rafa will get together before the end of this TN.

Yup, Emiliano has issues, as does Paloma--omigod--after all she's been through in her life with La Loca, but I'm still hoping E & P get together again for real and para siempre.

I love these ultimos capitulos and I'm pissed that tonight's episode is being pre-empted by more awards.

Dona Gringuita.
 

decie girl:
It is sad to note, but the behavior that Romeme and Carloca exhibit is actually a real consequence of a possible mental condition. Unfortunately, my mother suffered something similiar, but back in the day there was not that easy diagnosis. Noone admitted mental issues forty-fifty years ago. She always felt everyone disagreed or didn't understand her. It was her way to get her way and manipulate, but the real true mental issue was her ability to truly convince herself that her version of facts or what she may have purely made up to make something sound better, actually became her truth. there was no arguing with her. With age, it only became worse. When we finally had to admit her to a nursing home and had tests run as she was having retention issues, etc. but not alzheimer's traits, the doctors found she suffered from a little known brain condition that affects behaviors,ability to deal with reality and eventually some physical attributes. She would never of course admit her problem, and my father all those years ago just choose to stay with her and be there for us kids since father's rarely got the kids and her disorder was not one that threatened us. just made life unpleasant often enough.

So in a sense, yes, in the real world, these two have serious issues that manifest in this behavior. In the TN world they make great villians, and to the people around them, it is not pleasant to deal with them as they correctly show. I think it's realistic to say they never do admit they are wrong or will change without real help.
 

Gloria: An amazing recap of a very eventful episode. I also thought it was great Nat sent the anonymous letter to Carlota - two can play that game.

While Romina was on the receiving end of a world of hurt and anger,so was Camila. The difference is that Camila didn't deserve it. Orlando lied to her and he manipulated her and betrayed her trust. Camila may have spoiled Romina but Romina chose her path of lies and deceit all on her own. While it doesn't appear Romina can be redeemed, I don't want anything drastic to happen to her for Camila's sake. She is her only child. Romina's punishment will be that she's shunned and alone.

Finally Pal finds out Cris is her father.

I think if I were having a conversation with Eugenio, I would be mesmerized by his presence and resounding voice. He will be Carlota's undoing...

daisynjay, thank you for sharing that very moving story. Bless you...

Diana
 

Gloria, great recap. I agree about Eugenius the manly man, and I thought it was really funny the way Rufi said "hombre hoooooombre" with the second hombre in a really deep voice.

Also, yes, Cruel, if you don't want Paloma to suffer through any more deaths, DON'T KILL ANYONE ELSE! Sheesh. Things are not looking good for Gabe, though. He should fake his own death and then join up with Paloma and Rufi in some faraway town.

Orlando is a jerk, and I really enjoyed Camila letting him have it. He is so self-absorbed. Also, even if Camila needs to let Romina deal with her own other problems, I agree that Camila can't let an innocent, sick baby suffer from Romina's neglect.
 

Hmm, as far as who gets the baby, I think perhaps it will be "Two men and a baby." The next TN, German and Emiliano, two friends make up their differences and decide to raise Bernardito together. :)
 

Dasiynjay

Thanks for sharing your story. Actually I think Romena's problem is that she has been spoiled rotten. Camila let her get away with anything she wanted all of her life. As a result she doesn't have anything to fall back on when things don't go her way and figures she always gets what she wants so scheming is just normal. There is hope for her if she ever decides to listen to what people tell her and grow up.

Now Carloca truly is warped. We don't know anything about her childhood but we do know she fell in love with a man who had no interest in her and instead loved her sister. She seems very narcissistic and as the oldest child is used to being in control. People will do what she wants or else (I'm an oldest so I kind of think the same way LOL). But, Carlotta has taken things to extremes. In reality her killing small animals was certainly a warning that there is something wrong with her but in the society she grew up in those things would be kept in the family which only exacerbated her condition. Eugenio is right she is an interesting case study.
 

Gloria – thank you so much! Wouldn’t you know, here we are in ultimas semanas and I didn’t have captions last night. So I really appreciate all your detail. I got the drift of Camila’s argument with Orlando, but I wanted the juicy details and there they are in your recap.

I sure wish you were going to be on the recapping team for El Pecado. I’m really going to miss your recaps!

A couple of little additions for people who might have missed the episode: The photo of Angelica and the other lady was on the front page of a newspaper. Also, when Eugenio was talking to Luz about her relationship with Rafa, he was telling her that it won’t work out because she just can’t commit, even though she loves him.

I’m wondering why Camila wasn't worried about Angelica living with Orlando, given that she knows Angelica is in love with him. And then a Houston with her trip also?

Em sure was inconsiderate gloating to Anamar over how he will marry Paloma now. He knows Anamar is staying in town just to try to win his heart.

Dona Gringuita - I’m amazed too that nobody is remembering that Romina tried to commit suicide before. You’d think they’d want to keep an eye on her now and not leave her alone so much. Her love for Emiliano is something where I think the writers fell down on the job. At the beginning they should have showed her mooning over his photo and obsessing about him more. Her suicide attempt seemed odd. As it is, it just seems like a whim that she’s fixated on him as a husband. I mean, German is a lawyer, so it’s not like he’s a total loser. And he’s a good-looking guy.

Daisynj – thank you for telling us the moving story of your mother. Did her disorder have a name?
 

Interesting and sick case study i agree and i love Eugenio dreamy deep voice and i believe he is getting to La Loca with it too.

Let's hope that Paloma moves out on Friday's episode i think her little heart to heart with Cris and discovering he really is her father and the great vicious lie Carloca told him and Macarena to keep them apart will be the final straw for her.

The one we really should be worried about is Paloma Carloca has said she would even kill her if she had too. Seeing how deranged and unhinged she is right now.

If she comes home and see Rufi and Paloma leaving her for good there is no telling what she might do.

Anamar did not take Emoon talking about getting back with Paloma to well.

Orlando finally got put in his place with his self absorption, Camila has finally seen the light from RoMEME, Carloca and Orlando.

Doesn't look like Luz and Rafael will make it but i do believe that Luz and Eugenio will be there for each other after they lose Rafael and Gabriel.

Poor Gabriel why is he waving a red cape in front of a mad purple cow we're novios, not smart at all.

Sorry RoMEME deserved everything she has gotten the last two episodes and then some as for the piling on didn't she do the same thing to Paloma so many times when Paloma was suffering.

As a matter of fact she quite enjoyed taunting and hurting Paloma when she was down so i don't feel one ounce of sorriness for her.
 

Maggie, to be honest, I don't remember the whole long medical terminology. She passed away about 3 1/2 years ago now at the age of 81, and there started to be so many issues flying at that point, it all became a blur. I do remember it started with Cerebral and ended with Disorder but there were about three or four other medical terms thrown in there.It basically has something to do with the nerves and areas of the brain shutting down or not responding correctly. Early on, it's more to the personality issues, little physical.As a person gets older, the parts of the brain start shutting down if not used or triggered and that's when the physical aspects set in much more noticeably. It was interesting to me that one specialist told us that now they can actually diagnose this much better and that one of the prime indicators is their almost bi-polar ( and he even said "spoiled") temprament and the fact that are prone to falling even at a younger age. I remember my mother always taking spills for what seemed no reason and not even being dizzy.
 

Thanks, Gloria. Great work, as always!

I loved Camila's take-down of Orly. She wouldn't let him get away with any of that it's best for us both and for Romina crap. Sure Romina needs to have her umbilical cord cut, but that doesn't excuse marriage under false pretenses. He had already signed the Houston contract before the wedding and his warped thinking was that, after she was a wife, she'd be all "whither thou goest". Sheesh! I can't stand Orly. He'll probably get Ange in the end, but she's too good for him.

Yes, the photo of Ange and the other woman being choked by Dario will surely finish him off as a writer. I hope not, but we may see some patadas de ahogado from Dario before the novela ends. I love this expression. It literally means kicking of a hanged person and usually implies the last ditch effort of a desperate person knowing the end is near or the game is up.
 

Daisynj – wow! I’ve never heard of that. What an amazing thing. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Novelera – thanks for the cool saying!
 

Debbie can you put up a comment section for tomorrow's episode please thank you so much.
 

Couldn't help thinking that Orly and Rafa are really two sides of the same coin. Other then their attraction to Camila who has the personality of dishwater both of them are traditionalists.

Orly was never married as far as we know and holds the position that the little woman should be in the house with hubby making the decisions for both of them. He really doesn't get that Camila has had to stand on her own and make her own choices for years and isn't going to give in at this point.

Rafa was married to Diana and she preferred hanging in the house and manipulating him. He is used to seeing women out and about running their own businesses but he wasn't happy when Luz made decisions without consulting him making him just a slightly more modern version of Orly.
If Camila throws over Orly for Rafa she may find herself still in a marriage of unequal partners.
 

So do you propose that Camila stay single for the rest of her life? Maybe she can hook up with Eugenio. He is a stand up guy and he just saved Juan Cristobal's butt. He very well may save everyone from the clutches of Carlota. Heck, he may as well be anointed as the savior of Real Del Monte.


Ibarramedia
 

I think Eugenio would be bored silly with Camila. He'd be much happier with Luz, or maybe even Natalia once she gets over her grief and trauma and is ready to move on with life.

I don't think Rafa and Orly seem the same at all. Rafa wants to be included in his partner's major life decisions. He respects both Luz and Camila as capable ladies with valid concerns and perspectives. He doesn't want to control them, just doesn't want to be an afterthought.

Orly wants to decide everything himself and have Cami just smile and nod.
 

Does anyone know which episode number this particular episode was?
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder