Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ENDA, February 24, 2010

Luz is getting advice from the social worker on child raising. Xiochi is brought to Luz to take home immediately.

Carloca leaves her house and is paranoid someone is watching her.

In Houston, Orlando and Angelica are having breakfast and he brings up last night. Angelica feels guilty about what happened. Camila is her friend and would never forgive her for what she did. Of course all-I-can-think-about-is-myself Orlando thinks perhaps they shouldn't tell her. Angelica says how can I look her in the face? Maybe you can, but I can't.

Emiliano gets the new goods that Bernandito will be leaving the hospital the day after tomorrow. Then gets the bad news that Romina wants to give him up for adoption.

Carloca goes to visit Eugenio and asks him to forgive her. What for asks Eugenio. For what happened last night. I drank too much. Eugenio says if we made progress last night then I do not accept your apology. Anyway Carloca says she doesn't want him to think ill of her. (To late sister!) Eugenio tells her that in reality I really don't know you well or what you’re capable of. But I don't regret what happened. I enjoyed myself immensely.

Emiliano goes to see Camila looking for Romina. He drops the bomb that she wants to give Bernandito up for adoption and he will not allow it. Neither will I replies Camila. What is going on with that girl? I'll tell you.
1) she's spoiled rotten
2) she's a lying scheming witch
3) she’s obsessed with Emiliano
4) she's manipulative
5) she thinks only of herself.
I can go on, but I'm sure you guys will want to add your opinions on this.
Anyway Emiliano says he's going to look for her and if she sees her first to have Romina call him. Camila asks herself where is Romina's maternal instincts that all mothers have?

Carloca says she was lonely and looking for a friend and a confidant. And having him so close... Eugenio says again that he was happy that it happened. He offers her his friendship and confidence. They toast. Carloca says I really need that. So do I replies Eugenio. He asks her when was the last time she left RDM. The last time I was in Mexico was before my sister died replies Carloca. That was a long time ago says Eugenio. Carloca says that in the past month or so she did go to Pachuca. She wanted to go to the beach with Paloma, but one thing happened after another and the opportunity never presented itself. Eugenio offers to take her to Mexico to show her the sites. Carloca would love to go, but doesn't think the time is right. Eugenio tells her not to worry. He will find the right time for them to go together.

Luz comes home with Xiochi and the place is decorated. Rafa tells Luz he made a reservation at the restaurant so they can all go out and celebrate. Luz says they are going to Pachuca to go shopping all day. Rafa then suggests going with them, but she declines. (I see break-up coming soon with this attitude of hers)

Camila gets a call from Orlando. He tells her he misses her and that they have to talk. Camila says when he gets back they will talk and she wants the whole truth from him. No hiding any secrets. Is that clear?

Romina goes to visit Gabe the babe and wants him to paint her naked and takes off her dress. Being the man that he is of course he looks, but is shocked. Paloma walks up and asks Romina what the hell is she doing? Romina says I didn't know you would be here. I came for Gabe to paint me. I hope you’re not jealous. No, replies Paloma and tells Gabe she'll see him later. He asks her to wait. Romina tells him to let her go. Perhaps his artistic flow will be better. Gabe says you are a pretty woman and can be an inspiration to many artists. But a naked body does not stir my creative juices. Romina gets mad. He tells her to get dressed and turns his back to her. He offers to recommend someone if she wants to be painted naked. Romina lies and says that he offered to paint her. When asks Gabe. Never mind replies Romina. She tells Paloma to be careful. He is not what he appears to be. Paloma says you are the one that doesn't appear to be what you seem. What are you doing? Is it because you know how much I care about him? Romina laughs off Paloma's accusation. Gabe thinks that this conversation should be between them both and leaves. Paloma goes up to Romina and asks her why she hates her so much.

Orlando confesses to Emiliano that he slept with Angelica. Emiliano asks how she is doing. Our relationship right now is very tense replies Orlando. Emiliano thinks that Angelica is in love with him. I know says Orlando. I care for her, but not like I do Camila. I don't know what I'm going to do.

Camila tells Monica that Orlando called her and he seemed strange. Like it was an obligatory phone call. She feels something has changed between them and doesn't know what to do.

Back at Gabe's place:
P: That's enough Romina. I no longer believe in this game your playing that nothing is wrong. That everything is peachy and there are no bad intentions.
R: You think I have bad intentions with Gabe?
P: No with me.
R: Well yes. And I am no longer going to deny it. How do you do it? How do you get these guys to go after you? First Inaki, then Emiliano. And now the painter? What do you do? It's not normal that this happens to someone like you.
P: What do you mean someone like me?
R: Someone so insignificant like you. I don't understand how you get the love of so many men and I don't even get a hello. I am so much better then you. It's just not fair.
P: I don't understand! I don't understand how you can envy my life after all that has happened to me. If life has been unfair to anyone it was with me! Life gave you a mother. Beauty and intelligence.
R: What does that do for me if I don't have a man at my side.
P: Not everything is about having a man at your side.
R: That's what you would say. You have always had them at your side. I don't know how. I don't understand. But they have always been circling around you. Tell me what it is! You must be really good in bed, right?
P: How sad that our friendship from when we were little girls is being broken this way.
R: You broke it when you messed with my man.
P: You always went out with other girls boyfriends at school and said nothing was wrong with that. You also pressured Emiliano to be your boyfriend and don't deny it because I was there. And in the end he did not fall for you, but for me.
R: Just to let you know that makes for a bad friend.
P: A bad friend was you. If you cared for me then you would have accepted that Emiliano and I wanted to be together. But no you just couldn't lose. And now you lost everything. Everything!
R: I curse the day I became your friend. I never should have become friends with the orphan and good for nothing little girl in front of my house. Everything you touch dies.

Rafa tells Joel that he believes Luz will not let him father Xiochi. She only has eyes for her and I believe wants Xiochi to have eyes only for her. Joel thinks he's just jealous. Rafa says I feel like I don't exist anymore. She made me laugh again and pick up my life. But honestly, I don't think we are destined to be a couple.

Back at Gabe's:
P: I prefer to have died then to see so many people I love die. But this is about you and me. If Emiliano had truly loved you, I would gladly have stepped aside.
R: Please! You can't think I believe you. I know that you like to play the victim so that everyone says "Poor Paloma!" How good she is.
P: I have never played that card and if you truly knew me then you would know.
R: You’re right. I don't really know you. I have witnessed so many unhappy surprises with you.
P: And so have I with you. You know what I miss the most? The little girl that I laughed and played with.
R: That was me before you ruined my life. But let me tell you one thing. If I'm not happy then neither will you.
P: You really are like my Tia Carloca.
R: Don't compare me to that woman. I am far from being like her. I am a beautiful woman unlike you. With me they have fun and with you they disappear.
P: Honestly you have no idea how that hurts me you saying that. I hope I'm wrong, but the envy you feel will have you being alone. Alone and unhappy.
R: You’re the one that will be alone.
P: I thought we would be friends forever, but I see that it will not happen. I cared for you very much and will care for you all my life. But I never want to be near you again. Good-bye Romina!

Luz comes across Camila and Monica. She introduces her daughter to them and says she's in the process of adopting her. Congrats replies Camila. Rafa must be happy. Yes, replies Luz. Who would have thought following Rafa would bring me many beautiful things? They part and mean drunken guy that had Xiochi is following behind.

Cristobal gets a visit from the bishop. What is your decision? Cristobal says he wants to be a priest again. But no promotion. He wants to spend more time with his daughter and not have any additional responsibilities.

Eugenio comes home and finds Paloma waiting alone in the apartment. Gabe went out for a minute says Paloma. No worries replies Eugenio. He asks her if she remembers where Carloca was when Alonso disappeared. I think she was here replies Paloma. Eugenio says he talked to Natalia and she mentioned that you told her Carloca was in Mexico getting a check-up. Paloma remembers back to that day talking to Natalia. Yes, I do remember that day. I was worried and she called to say she was in Mexico and wouldn't be back until the next day. Do you remember what hospital asks Eugenio. No. Why asks Paloma. Just remembering your aunt telling me that she hasn't been to Mexico in a while. I recall she did say she went prior to her sister dying. Paloma says this was after. Oh she must have forgotten then replies Eugenio. Does she ever go to Pachuca? Yes, once a month to buy her herbs. She can't find them here replies Paloma. What kind asks Eugenio. I don't know and rattles off a couple of herbs including belladonna. Belladonna asks Eugenio. Yes, so that she can relax and sleep says Paloma. Gabe comes home and asks her how it all went. I'll tell you later she replies. Off they go to paint. Eugenio says to himself how smart Carloca is. Using belladonna.

Padres Mateo and Benito are happy that Cristobal has rejoined the priesthood. He is to give the next mass. Cristobal is scared about the congregation’s reaction. Padre Mateo tells him to have faith. Everything will be okay. Inez comes in and asks Cristobal if he's a priest again. He smiles, she sighs and says how handsome he looks.

Emiliano runs into Romina. He gets onto her for wanting to place Bernandito up for adoption. Romina says you have proven you are not his father and now it's none of your business. Emiliano says in the eyes of the law and in my heart I am his father. If you don't want him then give him to me. Romina says are you crazy? I would never give him to you. Why not asks Emiliano. Because that baby and me are a packaged item replies Romina. Emiliano say if you want to destroy your life then do it. But not his. I will never forgive you for this. Then help me asks Romina. Show me how to be a good mother. Stay at my side. Emiliano pushes her away and says not to touch him. You and I will never be together. The best place for a child is to be with his mother, but if you don't want him then I will fight you for custody. As well as my freedom.

Gabe understands why Paloma is upset. Romina was like a sister to her. Paloma doesn't understand how someone like Romina could be envious of someone like her. They don't see what they have, but want what others do have that they don't replies Gabe. It's just like Carloca. They can't expect that the men they desired wanted someone else. Instead of moving on they became obsessed. Gabe then tells her that Emiliano came to see him to say that he still loves her. Do you want to continue this or do you want to get back with him?

Carloca is walking in the park and thinks she just saw Dr. Bermudez walking by her. She wonders to herself about him when she is called by Inez who frightens her. She asks Inez and the ladies with her if they have heard anything new about Dr. Bermudez. Nothing replies one of the ladies. But you won't believe what happened today. Especially after all that came out about your sister. Inez defends Macarena which annoys Carloca. Carloca asks her what's the big news. Inez informs Carloca that Cristobal is now a priest again. Carloca is outraged. How can the community and the priests quickly forget what Cristobal was accused of? I think the church would be empty when he does mass. Gossip guy and wife walk by and hear this. Carloca goes on her rampage about morals and blah, blah, blah. Things she doesn't have.

Romina is pacing in her apartment and says out loud how much she hates Paloma.

Emiliano is mooning over Paloma. Surprise, surprise.

Paloma tells Gabe she accepts his proposal. He wants to get married in 15 days. She wants to get married in RDM so that her dad can marry them. Gabe is so happy and excited. They hug. Where's the kiss?

Luz is all about Xiochi and not really giving Rafa any attention. She wonders what's up? He wants to know if she still wants to marry him? No, replies Luz. And I think it's time for me to leave RDM.

Camila is getting onto Romina. She has to decide what to do. The baby is coming home tomorrow. Romina says she's just not ready. Camila suggests she stay with her for awhile. Romina says when will you have time to be with my baby? Camila says we both will do it together. Romina says moving in with you would be like admitting failure. Camila says wake up! We are talking about your child. Where is your maternal instincts? I don't know replies Romina. I don't think I have one. I never wanted to be a mother. You need to step up says Camila. Or you can lose the baby. Perhaps its best replies Romina. I'm scared. I don't know what to do. Camila says I'll help you. Okay. You will come with me to the hospital asks Romina. Yes replies Camila.

Rafa thanks Luz for giving him back his life. For bringing in the light. Luz thanks him for changing her life. Because of him she found Xiochi. She is going to miss him. So will I replies Rafa. They agree to be friends.

German is making a shady deal with a man. They talk about paying off a judge.

Rufi and Paloma go to a fancy restaurant to have dinner. They are waiting for Cristobal and Madeleine so that she can tell them all some news. Rufi gives her the fake ring that Carloca had made to exactly like the one Inaki gave her to trick her. Paloma asks Rufi if Carloca is really that evil. Yes, unfortunately replies Rufi. The more lies I uncover, the more I think that she had bad intentions towards Macarena. Paloma says that Eugenio is having doubts about Carloca also. He was asking for Carloca's whereabouts when Alonso died. I told him that she was in Mexico having tests done. Well that is what she said replies Rufi. Who knows. Do you think that she had something to do with Alonso's death asks Paloma. Yes says Rufi.

Manana: Paloma tells everyone that she's marrying Gabe; Cristobal heads mass and Carloca gives him the stink eye.

Labels:


Comments:
Gloria thanks for the recap good job.


A show of hands of those still feeling sorry for RoMeMe Wow she is a mini Carloca without the murders.

Bravo to Gabe the babe letting her know he ain't painting her and he's on to her game.

Paloma should have told that heifer she will have fond memories of them when they were little girls but as for now. No and that she never wants to see or be near her ever again.

Luz did she just use Rafael to get custody of Xochitl, and now she wants to break-up with him.

Camila one of the reason why your brat is so bratty is you keep catering to her.

Eugenio is putting the pieces together, i hope he finds out about the hospital La Loca stayed at after Alonso poisoned her.

Wow who knew that all they had to do is take Rufi out of that miserable house, what a chatterbox of information she's become.

Yes Rufi you should know Carloca had bad intentions towards everyone in that house or who might take Mac and Paloma away from her.

Cris needs to get Rufi to talk to Eugenio about everything she knows.
 

Great recap, as usual, Gloria.

You were surprised also that Gabe didn't kiss Pal. I don't think he ever kissed her. Isn't that strange??? The last time they got that close they broke for a commercial...didn't they??? I wonder why that is???slund
 

Meant to sign off. Having a problem with my laptp.

Ann-NYC
 

Gloria, mil gracias. Lovely job.
Romena talking about putting her baby up for adoption....too much! What is going to become of her by the time this story ends? I don't know that I want to see her redeem herself now after putting everyone through so much hell.

Does Eugenio REALLY go for Carlotta, or is he just manipulating her to find out how far her sickness goes?


I don't think Gabe and Paloma kissed on the lips in this episode.

Luz bugs me and I'm glad she's heading off to Pachuca...or wherever.

Mildred
Kansas
 

Can someone tag this for me please? Thanks.
 

Gabe and Pal kissed a few times in the D.F. I have been wondering if this actor has a problem kissing such a young actress. Since I am now watching Guapos via dvr, I am surprised how much smooching (by adult men) and being put into compromising situations they allowed a 15 year Alison to do.

Glad that Luz and Rafa are parting ways. I actually like her, but she and Rafa only needed each other for a time. They enjoyed that time and both came out better people. Glad they are mature enough to recognize that and move on. Now Camilla needs to get out of that mess of a marriage with Oily. Now the shoe's on the other foot (just like Paloma and Emoony)- Rafa is free and single, and Camilla is married.

I don't like where things are going with stalker guy, Luz and Xochitl (who looks just like a little doll). Why can't they just let Luz be happy with her hija and ride off into the sunset for their adventures together?

Mildred- I think the answer is both. Don E. is both attracted to/fascinated by Carloca, AND he is playing her to find out just how deep her sickness goes and how far she has gone (murder?) and would go to get her way. The question is, how far with HE go to get that info? Will this show end with Carloca no longer being the sainted virgin? Falling into bed with Don E. might finally send her over the edge if she thinks she has "cheated" on Cris. Hmmmm.... So many possibilities there.
 

Thanks for a great recap Gloria. Well, looks like Germy has not learned anything. At first, I thought the guy was going to turn out to be a cop and put the cuffs on after Germy took the money, but no such luck.

If only Paloma would follow her own word: "P: Not everything is about having a man at your side."
Don't marry Gabe and wait awhile on Emoon, wait for the New eMoon. Have to give Gabe credit, he gave her an out to go back to Emoon.

Eugenio is back in Eugenius mode, figuring things out.

There was old gossip guy and wife. I suppose they'll try and cause trouble.. or will they surprise us? I don't think I would put PJC (yes, again with more P) out there and do a mass right away. Work up to it.
 

Vivi ITA with you Eugenio has always been attracted to her and he still is somewhat but now that he is discovering her layers of lies and deception. Plus he believes she has actually murder someone he doesn't know yet how many.

He's playing with her and trying to expose her at the same time but he's still trying to fight his attraction for her.

He let me down a little when he admitted to Cris that he was getting to close to her. Since he's still checking out her background and seeing how much she lies. he's restored my faith in him revealing the real murderess Carloca.

Jeff ITA with you too there's no way i would put PJC so quickly back into giving mass, but we know how the water in RDM affects people's thought process.
 

Well the little dove has a spine. Totally, totally loved her telling the skank with no heart exactly what she thought of her. I loved the kiss off too - Never come near me again. Now we can only hope it holds true. The junior Carloca needs to be left alone to wallow in her own, self created misery.

Don E got back some of the points I took away from him for coming on to the Crazy One. I too think he is playing her and adding things up. One thing did confuse me. I thought the market where Miss Purple bought her herbs was in RdM. Arcadia's daughter lived in that place with her and the kid who plays football and that isn't in Pachuca. I was also surprised that Paloma knew about the belladonna and that in small doses it can be used to aid sleep. I also wonder what Don E meant when he said Carloca was smart to use belladonna since there is no evidence that she used it on any one. And, since Inaki was cremated there is no body to exhume that will show proof of it.

I was hoping for an Orly free episode but no such luck. Frankly if he strayed with Angie it is partly Cami's fault for not going to Houston with him, not that I am excusing him at all. He never should have pushed her into marriage and she is certainly old enough to have known better. I wish the three of them plus Rafa would just disappear for while

Speaking of Rafa i like the mature way he and Luz handle things. He knew she really only wanted to get married so she could adopt Xochitl and she knew he was still pining over Camila. Choosing to be friends and part ways is the only mature thing anyone in this show has ever done.

I too have a bad feeling about that creep following Luz and hope she can get out of town with the girl before harm comes to either of them.

German, German, German, what on earth are you thinking. Looks like the redemption we hoped for is not about to happen, unless he is working on some kind of sting. However they way he handled the money and sniffed it says otherwise.
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria.

I don't think Romina is past redemption but I think her relationship with Paloma won't be mended. They should just cherish their years of friendship.

As for Gabriel and Paloma not kissing. My theory is that since Emiliano is the main guy Paloma is not aloud to kiss Gabriel as much. That's a way to get avoid getting the audience enamoured with them as a couple.

I don't think Erick Elías has a problem because he just got the lead in a new novela and his co-star is a girl who looks younger than Allison and he doesn't seem to have a problem. Though the production stylists have cut and streightened his hair to make him look younger (he also appears shaved there).

Jarocha
 

Sorry. I meand that I don't think Paloma is allowed to kiss Gabriel so much.

Jarocha
 

Thanks Gloria. Love your what's wrong with Romina list. Pal was spot on comparing her to her aunt. Gives us an idea of La Loca was like as a young girl. Sad that Camilla apparently could never instill the virtue of humility in that girl,too much like her father I guess. She will never be happy thinking herself so far superior to everyone else, and believing she is the only one who deserves what they have. Playing the death card was just over the top even for her...kudos to both Gabe and Pal for not falling for her trick.

I was thrilled that Pal agreed to marry Gabe, which of course, viewerville knows will never happen. How convenient that they are marrying in 15 days with only three weeks left in the TN. I can't say I wasn't surprised that there wasn't a lot of passionate kissing between the two. I think Gabe realizes that Pal doesn't loom at him as the love of her life, but he wants so much to just be with her, show her life outside of RDM and give her a chance to spread some wings for the first time in her life. He even said once that he knows she would never just move in with him and marriage allows her to keep her beliefs, etc. I'm sure he's hoping that something more develops between them, but I really think they are purposefully not having him push himself on her in that way.

Eugenius is getting more and more pieces of the puzzle to fall. Honestly, the look on his face was almost one of astonishments and maybe disappointment realizing that Her Purpleness may be higher up to her neck then he even realized. maybe he was hoping to redeem her, but he can play the confidant card he started and use that to trip her up now.

Disappointed in Luz. Again, the predestination of putting Camilla and Rafa together, but poor Rafa, what a mess he'll inherit with Camilla. As for Oily Orly, just leave him in Houston and call it a day. We won't miss him. (And what father tells his son he was screwing the help and cheated on his wife? I had to pick my jaw up off the floor on that one. "hey Dad how are you? Gee, son, tough day, slept with our assistant and my cute hot wife is ticked at me for being a lying jerk, not sure what to do, what to do. How's things with you?")

Maybe gossip guy and his better half make sure the town turns out for Cris' mass? that'll generate some major purple steam.
 

Jarocha- A protagonista younger than Alison! Yikes! Is there a lack of 20-something actresses in Mexico?

That's a good theory about not wanting the audience to get attached to Gabe as the galan. Makes perfect sense. Thanks.
 

I was wondering if German was set up by Eugenio - not sure when he would have had time to do that, though. Dissappointing - his character is interesting though, in that he goes back and forth, showing signs of being a decent person and then falling back into his greed.

ITA it was heartening to see Pal call RomME on everything. And Yay Gabe! What a putdown for her brazenness. I'd marry a guy like him!

I see Eugenio as being both attracted to La Loca but committed to finding out the truth. I think he is saddened by it.

PJC now with more P - LOL!
 

Jarocha i have a question for you why isn't Telefutura not showing any new novelas like they used to in the past. Yeah they are showing El Capo at 7:00pm but they used to show a new novela at 5:00pm in the afternoon.

What's going on that they are just showing only reruns of old univision novelas. Were some of the new novelas we used to see on Telefutura the same ones that they showed on Aztec TV?
 

If I remember correctly, when the verdict was read, Gossip Guy and his wife seemed remorseful for all their fingerpointing. Maybe they'll try to make amends by rallying in favor of Padre Juan and getting the townsfolk to give him a big welcome back.

I knew there was no turning around for German. His greed got the best of him.

Romena is so desperate she's making a fool of herself. Did she really think that dropping her dress would make Gabe fall for her.

~Caborita
 

Daisynjay, I posted before I read your comment. Didn't mean to plagerize your comment about Gossip Guy LOL

~Caborita
 

Vivi: I think Televisa right now in a simmilar position as they were in the 80's. When all their main stars and actors were pushing forty they started to look for very young actresses to star in their novelas and they would pair them with the biggest male stars of the time even if they were older. That's how Lety Calderón, Edith González, Kate del Castillo and many others started.

The biggest strech I've seen in a telenovela was when Itati Cantoral (who plays Ale in Dinero) was the main villain in María la del Barrio and her character was almost forty and married a fifty something but she was only 20 years old in real life. Fortunately she killed him almost right away so they didn't have to kiss that much.

Jarocha
 

Anon. I think Telefutura belongs to Univision. I don't know very much about that channel but I've seen people say that when Univision doesn't buy a novela for their main channel they send it to Telefutura. I don't think Telefutura has shown anything from Azteca. El Capo is Colombian so they may have an arrangement with RCN.

Jarocha

Jarocha
 

I guess poor Romena figured she had to show Gabe the goods. She has tried flirting with him in the past to no avail and has now reached the pathetic stage. I thought her snotty comments about Pal being good in bed were over the top even for her. Even at her worst she has to know that is a lie although she has hinted at it before.

One thing has to be said for Her Purpleness - she never gives up. In that little scene with Ines and the church ladies she was still putting on the horrified how can they let a man like that be a priest in our sweet little town act. The other two biddies were going right along with her. I guess there will again be a shortage of rocks to throw on the streets of Satanville.
 

Great recap, and thanks for recounting that whole conversation between Romina and Paloma. About time that happened!

Getting out of that house is the best thing that ever happened to Rufi and Paloma. They are finally saying what they really think!

I agree that any lack of kissing is a deliberate choice to show the kind of relationship Paloma and Gabriel have. They just don't seem to have that sort of physical passion. Luís Hacha, who played Iñaki, is actually much older than Erick Elias.
 

Telefutura is a Univision-owned channel. I looked it up the other day in the process of tragically discovering that my cable provider DOES NOT offer Telefutura, even in the add-on set of like 40 channels en español! I am really irritated because I wanted to watch Guapos again, among other things.
 

Caborita:
Not a problem. Great minds think alike, right? :)
 

I loved how Romina was clearly expecting to get a big reaction out of Gabe and then Paloma when she was standing there nekkid, and they were both all, "eh. Not playing your games. You may get dressed."
 

That was great, wasn't it Julia? At the very least, she hoped to cause some trouble between Pal and Gabe, but they both just looked at her like she was pathetic. Put your clothes back on lady!

The only one of Pal's galans who she has ever had any success getting a physical reaction from has been Emoony (I think he got caught up in a few kisses a couple of times). Inaki rejected her even while he was drunk, Gabe has given her the cold shoulder from day one, and even creept Aaron wanted nothing to do with her physically.
 

Vivi, I was so confused reading your comment, then figured out you were talking about Pal's galáns that Romina got a reaction out of, not Paloma. Duh, me.

Yeah, I liked how Iñaki always dismissed Romina, even getting a little snarky a few times letting her know he was quite aware of what she was up to. Sigh, I miss Iñaki.
 

Thank you so much, Gloria, for all your wonderful detail, particularly the conversation between Romina and Paloma. I found that terrifically sad – losing a best childhood friend.

It’s suspenseful to see who will be redeemed. I too had thought German would be, and Romina too. Maybe the baby will work magic on both of them. I’d say time will tell, but we don’t have much time left! Much like Gabe – ha!

Well, Luz is on to the next thing after having used Rafa for a nice interlude. Seems like he’s glad for the diversion, though, so I guess no harm done. I hope she doesn’t tire of her little girl.

Daisyny – I too was astonished the Orlando would tell Emiliano about having slept with Angie, another of his colossally stupid decisions.

I didn’t go for Chris kneeling humbly at the foot of the bishop, thanking him for taking him back into the fold. If I were him, I’d be thinking about whether I wanted to be with an organization that didn’t hesitate to abandon me when I was falsely accused.

I’m sorry to hear that Telefutura has mostly Televisa stuff. I watched a couple of Columbian shows quite a while ago on their channel and really enjoyed them. The televisa shows begin to have a sameness after a while.
 

I'm so disappointed in Germy. What's he up to now? That was a heck of a lot of money...a whole briefcase full of a mix of U.S. and Mexican currency, and the one little bundle he picked up was U.S. $100 bills, probably a few thousand dollars right there.

Why would some of the money be Americano? I've also noticed on HQEDNS that the money fluttering across the screen at the breaks appears to be U.S. bills. It seems strange to me, given that these are Mexican shows.
 

I agree Maggie. I was wondering if Luz will tire of the little girl, too. She doesn't want to be married because she doesn't want to be that committed, but, she will also have to committed to the girl.
Hope nothing serious happens to them when abuser guy shows up again.
 

Gloria: I loved your very descriptive recap - especially the part where Romina disrobes in front of Gabe. Truly funny.
 

Thanks, Gloria, for a great recap.

Decie girl, were you serious when you said "Frankly if [Orly] strayed with Angie it is partly Cami's fault for not going to Houston with him...." ?? So every time my husband goes to a business meeting and I choose not to go with him, it's partly my fault if he falls into bed with someone else?? And if he chooses not to come with me to my meetings and I sleep with someone at the meeting, are you saying that my actions are partly my husband's fault?? Good grief!! The concept leaves me speechless.
 

Juanita,

Chalk my stupid remark up to having had so little sleep the last few days my brain isn't engaged at times. As someone whose hubby traveled most of the time and as someone who traveled a lot myself I sure as heck should have known better. And the fact that Orly and Angie got drunk is no excuse either. My bad!

Orly is an idiot, Angie is a tad predatory and Camilla is just plain stupid for marrying a man she didn't love.
 

Jarocha thanks again for the info, while i knew Telefutura belonged to Univision i didn't know that Univision was buying the novelas for that channel.

You're also right about the RCN i usually saw that at the end on the closing credits of these novelas. I guess Univision decided it wasn't worth it to keep putting these new novelas on that channel.

Which is sad because i really did like some of them too.
 

Hi, Decie girl. Thanks for your follow-up posting. I can definitely relate to lack of sleep and its effect on the brain. Been there, done that all too many times myself! :-)
 

Debbie if you're doing tonight's recap can you put a comment section for tomorrow's episode.
 

Wow! Tonight was great. Can't wait to see the recap. Wow!
 

Great recap. Thanks for an awesome job. I have a question though, since I started watching the novela not that long ago. Does anyone know what is the significance of the rings? Why did Carlota had a copy made of the ring that Inaki gave Paloma?
Thanks in advance. I Love Novelas. :)
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder