Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gancho Tuesday Feb. 16, 2010 Just Call Him "Brother Beto" From Now On...On Second Thought....

Alternate title: ARE THEY OR AREN'T THEY? ONLY NIEVES KNOWS FOR SURE



Lots of good comedy in this one but not a great deal of plot advancement. Although seeing Beto pounding on the door of the monastery--and having it opened by none other than Thomás from Fea was worth the price of admission. Marcos showed himself willing to have his daughter believe she commited incest rather than letting her continue her romance with the "naco"; and Oscar proved himself to once again be several steps ahead of everyone else in using people to further his own ends. Hey, wouldn't he and Isabel be the perfect couple!? I'm sure she'd be happy to whip him (a la Loriloca) if nothing else. But I digress...let's get to the synopsis.



Mauricio, in his typical low-energy somniferous manner, is trying to explain his actions to an outraged Nieves and Alicia. The two women are practically blowing him out of the room with their energy and anger. But he plods wearily on.



Things are livelier in Marcos' pad. Jacqui has morphed from conciliatory concerned parent to barracuda, once Marcos confessed he had another kid. She assumes it was with Nieves and goes ballistic. How could he prefer beans to caviar, mud to goose-down coverlets?! The outrage! Suffice it to say, she takes it personally.



Connie arrives, chagrined to find her parents still fighting. Beto arrives, intent on punching Marcos out for abandoning his mom at the altar. Things are said. Various horrors revealed, denied, affirmed. The word "porqueria" gets thrown around. Beto thinks it's referring to him and takes umbrage. Actually, says Jacqui, I was talking about Marcos' morals. Okay. No problem. Alas, as the acrimony continues , Connie and Beto are led to believe that they are half brother and sister. Horror, horror, horror. Then Beto puts their minds at ease. Mom didn't know who my dad was. She tried to fool Marcos into believing it was his, but he didn't buy it and left her at the altar. Whew. What a relief.



At the bat cave, just the opposite. Alicia is writhing as she realizes her friend, her best and dearest friend, betrayed her. But wait! It can't be.! Isabel is a good woman. I know that deep down she loved her daughter. She just hid it, underneath the horror of that assault. Nieves jumps in and demolishes that argument and all of Alicia's defenses.



Back to Marcos. Our Nieves is still the focus of attention. Her veracity is being questioned. She never lies, maintains Beto. Well how about when she said your pop was Juan José Origel? Okay. One time. And when she said it was Hilario. Okay. Twice.



Well, who guarentees she's not lying now!? Nah, smiles Beto, Mom got it on with whoever was shakin' it. Now Marcos is outraged. Don't talk about your mama that way. With a scornful laugh, Marcos asserts that this imbecile Beto can't possibly be his offspring. THEN WHO IS, demands Jacqui. Uh oh.



Double uh oh. Gabriela and Monita are at the water fountain in the mental health facility. Moni is wearing a bizarre ensemble. Looks like a scrunchy yellow bathing suit on top of bright magenta tights. Not her best look though she's still lovely. But IQ wise, not so much. Every time Gabriela seems on the point of intuiting the truth about Salvador and his fate, Monita argues her out of it.



So back to our Not Brady Bunch. Jacqui's tearing into Marcos. So is Connie. So is Beto. Jacqui is also tearing into Connie for defending her pop all these years. Beto and Connie hash out their resentments.

C: You turned your back on me.

B: You left me no choice. You chose revenge and threw away my love.

J: Daughter, this jackal is right. And I can see you really love him. He's the man for you.

B: Since you, I've never wanted to be with any other woman.

C: And I'll never care for anyone else.



Tender looks. The beginning of a good kiss. Outraged Papa. Dagger thrust. Deep-six this love you have for each other. YOU ARE MY CHILD, BETO. You and Connie have the same blood. I left Nieves at the altar, knowing she was carrying my child, because I came to my senses and realized this low-class woman wasn't for me. HORRIFIED LOOKS.



J: What's happened has no name!

C: Yes, it does. It's called Incest.



No better time for an ad than this...right?



Okay. Coming back. Feeling a little queasy. And so is Beto. I'm a monster! he cries, I slept with my sister. Dad pushes his advantage. Forget this...this...thing, he gestures, pointing to Beto. I'll never forgive you, is Connie's reply. Jacqui manages to steal this dramatic scene just by arching her eyebrows. Wouldn't want to have to share the stage with this foxy lady. She'd leave me in the dust.



Lotsa drama back at the bat cave as well. Alicia finally disintegrates under the barrage of revelations. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.....it's true. And my heart is breaking. How could she do this to me....me who cared for her so deeply all these years? Nieves, showing herself as relentless as Marcos in imposing her point of view, adds that Isabel came back, not out of repentance, but in order to get Monita's bone marrow. She never loved her daughter, never.



Okay, Mauricio interjects at this point that they must protect Monita from this cruel knowledge at all costs and the two women agree.



Mientras tanto, at the manicomio, the good doctor is blowing smoke. Gabriela wants to talk with Loriloca one on one and he's trying to convince her it's a waste of time. And besides, she's in a "camisa de fuerza" (strait-jacket) and a "habitacion aislada" (padded room). All the better. She's sedated; she's calm; maybe she'll listen to me, reasons Gaby.



Gaby enters.

L: Gosh, have you put on weight? You look a lot heavier.

G: No, actually I've lost some.

L: Better get a new scale sister. You look chunkier to me.



Not an auspicious beginning but Gaby plows on. Tries to convince Lor that Salvador is dead. No way. He's with me all the time. (too true)



And now my favorite scene: Beto is pounding at the door of a monastery. Nobody comes. What!? Will no one hear the cries of a repentant sinner!? Thomás creaks open the door. Welcome "hermano". Oh no, not THAT word, please! Anything but that! Amen. Save me!



Another Uh Oh scene. Aldo is hopping into Oscar's car, right on time.... showing how motivated he is to get married, notes Oscar with a smile. Get ready for the long slow windup and the fast pitch. Oscar is the master. He explains to Aldo that he can arrange for false papers so he can get married but it will do no good. As soon as Connie and Mauricio find out about the marriage, they can get it annulled. So, the solution? Aldo needs to get Connie's signature on papers "allowing him to get hitched". How can Aldo possibly do that? Use your imagination, kid. And now, gotta go. Have a busy day (tengo un dia muy complicado). But you get the signature, I'll get the judge to marry you. And nobody can change it.



Back at the monastery, Thomas is extricating himself from a man-hug and assuring Beto he can redeem his soul and cleanse his concience here. Beto strides forward, arms out as if he's hanging on the cross. Quite a scene.



And quite a scene back at the padded cell. (Are the writers making a comparison here?) Well, anyway, Lorenza is explaining that Oscar, her friend, has indeed brought Salvador to her. And before that, he was helping her make him crazy by doctoring his coffee with poison. Rememer that, Gaby? So please don't take him from me, Lorenza pleads, please please please. As she slides down the wall in supplication and despair, the words "poignant cheese" come to mind. No actually, she played the scene so well, I was feeling sorry for her.



We break for an ad for Univision webpage. Quite humorous given what we know about the virus. Oh well.



Back at the Bat Cave. Discussion moving along at turgid speed. Women commiserating with Mauricio. And Mau just wants Monita to be protected. Alright already. We've established that umpteen times.



Gaby has been rousted from the padded cell and is back at the water cooler with Monita. Whispering about Lorenza's strange story of complicity with Oscar in poisoning Salvador. Monita stubbornly talks her out of her suspicions (Shurrup! Monita) while for real Oscar lurks behind a convenient potted palm and overhears the whole story.

Somehow just lost half my story when I tried to post it. Is this the virus at work.? Okay, will try and reconstruct.

Oscar wastes no time in bracing the doctor and decrying the lack of security. Right now he's moving Lorenza and Salvador to a new facility. Dang. Doctor's not happy either. There goes the bonus.

Nieves is vowing to protect Monita from Isabel with everything she's got. Mauricio and Alicia agree...protect our little boxeadora at all costs.

Paula and Estrella are at the clothesline and Paula wheedles Estrella into revealing the marriage plans.

Connie, curled up in bed, is crying her heart out. Aldo comes in and says he has some school papers that need signing. Go away. No can do. Have to have this signed. If I leave it, you'll forget it. Please please please. Sob sob sob. Okay, give it here. She signs without looking at it. He leaves. More sobs. "Ay, te amo tanto Roberto y somos hermanos, ay!" ( no translation needed, right?) Sob sob sob. And there we end. Will try and post this one more time. If it works, I'll add the vocab and dicho that got wiped out somewhere in cyberspace.

Previews:
Connie vows that she's not going to be the only one in life that's miserable. She'll spread it around. Guess where?
And Beto learns some awesome facts about the monastery life. Up at 5 AM, prayers, breakfast (great!) of bread and water (yikes!), more prayers.....and then we whip ourselves. Not exactly Club Med.

vocabulary:
la bandera de paz -the flag of peace. What Jacqui was bringing until she learned of Marcos' other child
donde más te duela = where it hurts the most. Where she now wants to plant that flag of peace
picaflor = flirt, womanizer insult Beto threw at Marcos
desgarbada = gawky, schlumpy insult Jacqui used about Nieves
fosforescente = another insult, referring to Nieves' garish clothing and hair streaks
interés tiene pie = self-interest carries weight. Oscar, talking about Aldo being so punctual in his appointment
tengo un dia muy complicado = have a very busy day
cargar con esa lapida sobre tu espalda = carrying that weight on your shoulders (women commiserating with Mauricio about his secret)
voy a sacar las garras = going to unsheathe my claws (Nieves vowing to fight to protect Monita)
mi boca es una tumba = my lips are sealed (Paula, vowing to keep Estrella and Aldo's wedding plans secret
yo no ando de bocona = I'm not a gossip (more Paula)

Dicho of the Day
El que paga, manda. He who pays the piper calls the tune.

This dicho is for Marcos. He still thinks he's large and in charge. But we shall see.

Labels:


Comments:
For some reason my paragraphs came out spaced too far apart as well. And it's snowing again! Oh well.
 

Another expression I liked in this episode was Alicia's "No me entra"..(.I can't believe it! Can't grasp it!) Useful expression.
 

Hello Judy. Nobody cares a cumin if your paragraphs are spaced far apart. Hey, at least you got your recap posted and your vocab up. Thank goodness because you've got some real winners there.

Judy, thanks for a very funny and spirited recap. And thank you for glossing over those tedious conversations between Mau, Nieves and Alicia. My Lord they do go on! I loved the "low energy, somniferous" description of Mau. I was just about to nod off when Alicia had her meltdown and popped me back to consciousness.

You are absolutely right about Jacqui. Just imagine acting with someone who steals the scene by arching their eyebrows!

The scene between Loriloca and Gabi was very "pungent", I felt awfully sorry for Lori. I can't imagine that Oscar's highjinx are going to help her state of mind very much. My hope now is that Gabi can figure it out without endangering herself.

Taking orders and whipping oneself? Maybe Jero should consider the brotherhood.

Gracias amiga! In this case I enjoyed your recap much more than the original...except maybe for Monita's and Estrella's weird getups. Who in the hell dressed them today?
 

Excellent recap Judy. I can tell that you really enjoyed it. So did I. I'm feeling pretty much back to normal tonight and found myself laughing out loud at Beto and Brother Tomás (good to see our favorite geek from LFMB)... twice, once while watching and again reading your account. I found it very amusing as Beto and Marcos took turn defending Nieves against the comments of each other. I was expecting Beto to give Marcos his trademark your my daddy hug. I guess once he was convinced, he was so horrified at the thought of getting his sister pregnant that he just needed to get away.

I also laughed at Lori needling Gabi about her weight. Maybe not so crazy after all.

Sylvia, the monastery would be perfect for Jero. Good one.

Carlos
 

Somebody in the wardrobe department was smoking something. Or else the gals annoyed somebody. That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Thanks for those positive strokes, Sylvia. I still have stomach cramps that started when half my recap disappeared. Purely psychosomatic but yikes....finally settling down now.
 

Hi Carlos. Glad you're feeling better. Can't have our favorite doctor under the weather. It's against the law, isn't it?

Yes, thanks for picking up Sylvia's great suggestion. The monastery is the perfect place for whipped puppy Jero. Except maybe the bread and water part. Oh well. Nuthin's perfect.
 

Judy, I know exactly how you feel. After a couple of times trying to post directly to blogger and losing hours of work I now transcribe to a google document then copy and paste. So far so good with that plan.

Carlos, I'm so glad you're feeling better!
 

Judy:

Thanks for a super recap. I liked your summary much better than I did today's show. I can only echo Julia's earlier comment on your comment, "I loved the "low energy, somniferous" description of Mau. I was just about to nod off when Alicia had her meltdown and popped me back to consciousness". I love that word, somniferous. At the risk of sounding risque, there are only a couple of situations where s-l-o-w is a preferred mode for me, and on screen is not one of them.

It was suggested earlier that Alicia was in love with Isabel. Based on today's reaction, I sure would not be surprised if that were the case. If so, pobrecita! Being in love with Hissabel would be a masochistic act of the first order.

A final word on Coni's (Laisha?)acting in this episode; not only did she mirror the body language of her "Mother" almost perfectly in the scene with Marcos, but the each of the two times she was made to believe she was Beto's half-sister she had a real look of horror on her face. Nice work.

Judy, I am so sorry about the snow returning to your area.
 

Oops, Capn:

I incorrectly attributed your marvelous snark re: Mau to our friend Julia. My apologies!

Smile,

EJ
 

Thanks for the recap Judy. Gancho still number one our hearts. :) I was thinking that white space was some more of that snow you're having. Just trying to find a place to go and found your recap. :)

So, will Beto last until lunchtime or get too hungry?

Too many people showing up to Marco's party he had to lie to cover things up.

At least Mau is sharing a lot more lately. Should just let Monita know everything as well. Since Coni knows things, you know she'll be the one to tell all. Oh, but wait, Marco has her under control. :)
 

Judy, bless your heart. I have an idea of how you felt. My very first recap just vanished when I hit the wrong key on my new laptop. I called Kathy, my secretary and she helped me recover it. I followed Sylvia's advise from the start, putting the original on a separate document, saving it and then copying and pasting when ready to post. I still don't trust computers para nada. Glad you're feeling better.

Carlos
 

No worries elna june, I take being mistaken for Julia as a compliment, (to me anyway, not sure how poor Julia would feel about it).

Computers, I don't trust 'em either!
 

Great recap and up so fast. It's hard to believe that you suffered computer glitches and still posted so quickly.

Yes Laisha Wilkins was smoking tonight. I guess we can be sure of her redemption at the end -- she's suffering enough to redeem herself.

About those papers that Oscar gave Aldo. Do you think there's something extra in there that will come back to bite Coni? Or is it just parental permission for him to marry?

The scene in the manicomo was wonderfully written. And I also was thinking that anyone who could spar with Gabi as Loriloca did at the beginning was thinking too rationally to be crazy. They both played it beautifully.

I love this show -- good writing, good acting, good costuming (Oh! except for that yellow number on Moni today?!?) I really enjoyed most of today's show. The scenes with Marcos, Jacqui, Coni and Beto were terrific. Paula was cute drawing that secret out of Estrella. The only drag was the long scenes with Mau, Nieves & Alicia. Too much!

Güera
 

Thanks for the recap Judy. I'm glad you are recovering from your fall and that Carlos is improving from feeling under the weather yesterday. I've missed you all and gotten behind in viewing our novela at its new time (ack). Real life keeps interfering with my novelas.
 

Good morning everybody. Yes, JEFF...those extra spaces between paragraphs must be the snow. And good to hear from you. We've missed your presence in the Gancho neighborhood.

ELNA JUNE ...loved you s.l.o.w. remark. Maybe that IS why Mauricio's so popular with the ladies (aside from nice hair, face and bod). Booooorrrring in conversation but delightful in other ways. He always looks depressed, worried and a little hypo-thyroid. Man up! fella.
 

GÜERA.....For sure those papers contain something that will allow Oscar to get his hands on Connie's money, or frame her for Sal's murder?/disappearance or something. Doubt if it will help Aldo get married at all. He was just the trusting stooge who carried out Oscar's latest plan.

And yes, I DID love how Paula slowiy squeezed the info out of Estrella. And had several paragraphs on it that are still floating out in cyber-space.

The second time around I said.... (well, never mind what I said) and just ripped through it in a few words. Man, was I upset!!!
 

On writing directly into the blogging software, I've never had a problem with it until now. The draft gets "autosaved" every few minutes, just like with Google. But last night, after it was complete, instead of posting my recap, I got another sign-in notice. So I signed in and nada. So hit the back button and there was now only a partial version of my recap. Dunno, unless I DO have a virus. Kept getting Service Unavailable on Hotmail and Mozilla Firefox yesterday. Ay yi yi yi yi.
 

Karen, so good to hear from you also. We have missed you around here, amiga. I often forget to turn the tv on at 3 pm to record the show. And yesterday, because I was unable to teach in the morning, I "forgot" it was Tuesday and was happily watching the show when I realized, 15 minutes in, that it was my "recap night". Can the Alzheimer's Unit be far behind? Scary.
 

Oh ELNA JUNE, yes, I believe that Alicia was in love with Isabel. A mixture of maternal protectiveness (Alicia has no childre) and admiration and deep emotional attachment.

I don't believe they were lovers in the physical sense, and certainly the emotional attachment was one-sided. Isabel used her as she has used so many others. My one question is....how did these two support themselves? That's a pretty nice house Alicia has, nicely furnished etc. Who or what is funding all that? Whoops, where's my Gancho beanie?
 

Judy: This was simply superb. The recap was wonderful and the vocabulary and dicho stellar. I'll echo Sylvia's "nobody cares a cumin" about the paragraph spacing. It's all about the words...

In addition to what's already been noted, I enjoyed "turgid speed", "not the Brady Bunch" and of course, "extricating himself from a man hug" and my favorite, "donde más te duela = where it hurts the most. Where she now wants to plant that flag of peace." Excellent!

Thank you for including the conversations, it really helps!

The Beto/Coni bro/sis possibility is just icky (sorry, couldn't think of a more sophisticated word). We know this can't possibly be true (right??). I'm sure Beto's foray into monastic life is short-lived (as you noted Jeff), but what fun!

Carlos, I think you are absolutely right. Lori needling Gabi about her weight indicates she may be more sane than we believe.

EJ, I love Coni too!

Karen, so good to see your post. We miss you!

Judy, thanks for bringing this to life so vividly.

Diana
 

Hi Diana...well, just wish we could bring the episode to you live and in color...at a time you could watch it. Still grinding my teeth about the schedule change. Not fair to our loyal viewers.

Yes, icky incest theme. Not my favorite. But no way. I'm sure Connie and Beto will end up together. This is just Marcos' last ditch stand to try and keep them apart.

No doubt there will be some blood transfusion necessity, after Connie wallops Monita in the ring, or vice versa, and only Marcos is a match. Whatever. Or Isabel and Marcos must team up to save her. Redemption for Hissabel.

Not a spoiler, just a guess. And actually my guesses are 99.9% wrong. Carlos... What do you predict?
 

Good morning. My brain must have been moving slowly last night because the idea that the papers Oscar gave Aldo to have Coni sign might be something entirely different than what Aldo thought they were didn't occur to me until I read Güera's comment. Duh. Aldo should have checked to see what he was having Coni sign. Coni must have really been devastated to not read them herself. She is usually much shrewder than that. She has almost certainly has either signed a confession to Sal's murder (and he's not even dead yet) or signed her part of the company over to him.

Judy, I hope your tailbone is feeling better today. After more snow last night will you be shoveling again today?

Carlos
 

Hi Carlos. Tailbone fine. Did a lot of shoveling Tuesday and no problem whatsoever. Probably need to scrape today. Snow forming a thin glaze on the driveway. Makes it dicey to get up. BUT that's how I fell in the first place. So we'll see.

Aldo gave a cursory glance to the papers after Oscar gave them to him. Connie not at all. I thought possibly Oscar just might use her signature to practice forging hers. I dunno. Telnovela rules are different. More skullduggery to come, no doubt.
 

Hi Judy, I can't imagine the terror of losing part of a recap. You certainly work well under stress. Your recap was great, as usual.

I'm liking Marcos less and less. His voice is the only good thing about him. He would be handsome but that sneer ruins it.

The other day when we saw into Oscar's lair, I fully expected to see Isabel hanging upside down in a corner!
 

Ohmigosh Emilia! You should be helping me write those recaps!

The image of Isabel hanging upside down bat-style from the rafters....wow. That is fantastic. They've used "vibora" and "alacrane" to describe her but never "murcielago", which would be for a bat. Guess it's not part of the everyday insult-lingo but it's very apt for our dark spooky lady.

There was a scary thriller/mystery written back in the 80's called Nightwing. Your image brings back some of those...which were terrifying. Nice call, amiga.
 

Wonderful recap, Judy. Thank you!

I think the papers Oscar had for Aldo to sign said something like power of attorney at the top. Not sure, but that's what I thought at the time. Since Oscar's used a power of attorney to get control of Jero, it's a possibility.

Can't wait to see what he does with her clothes, though.
 

Hmmmm...the plot thickens. Well, with Oscar, that's a foregone conclusion. Thanks Hombre. Will have to look up the Spanish for "power of attorney". You don't happen to remember it offhand, do you?
 

Looked it up in my Big Red Book of Spanish Vocabulary and it gave "poder notarial". Was that what you saw, Hombre?
 

Judy, if you didn't mention your computer troubles no one would ever notice. Your recap was great as always. I'm a manic saver myself; just don't trust fancy magical machinery.

I'm amazed at how many animal comparisons keep popping up. Barracuda, fox, bat...

That scene with Beto in the monk duds was brilliant. I keep wondering how the writers of this very long and very funny show can keep coming up with new material, but they always do.
 

I'm way flattered that anyone might think one of Sylvia's comments came from me!

Also, I think "poignant cheese" might replace "scenery chewing" as my new way to describe overacting.
 

Hey Julia, how about "chewing the poignant cheese"?
 

Ha! Perfect!
 

I don't think it said poder notarial, but I do think one of the words was poder, like poder legal, so maybe it's not a power of attorney, maybe it really is the consent for the marriage. Well, we'll find out soon, right?
 

Soon, Hombre? Yeah...but maybe not today. They've been stringing things out lately.

Julia/Sylvia....long live "poignant cheese"....makes as much sense as chewing up the scenery when you think about it...or don't.
 

I have got to catch up on my Gancho recordings because I am loving your recaps and comments this week. :) Ack! Who needs sleep, right? I should watch Mon-Wed's episodes tonight.
 

Hello Everyone.

JudyB, I'm about to read your recap but before I do I would like to say something.

Now, I'm not very good at understanding Spanish yet but I'm very good at understanding facial expressions. Marcos' facial expression(s) as he spoke to Jacqui after Coni left were priceless. He looked so smug...I--I actually wanted to be him for a minute. I mean, he was literally patting himself on the back for breaking up Beto and Coni...for good (so he thinks). I loved this episode and I’m sure you nailed the recap for it.

Be well.
~Rockz
 

It turns out it DID say poder notarial! I checked my recording. That sly Oscar.
 

Hi RockZ. Yes, that Marcos is one determined hombre, he'll do whatever it takes to break up those two. But leading them to believe they had committed incest...pretty crappy thing to be smug about. Actor is charming though so it's hard to be totally mad at him (just like Carlos can't be mad at Connie no matter how bad she gets).

Wow, Hombre...thanks for checking. Glad it squares up with my vocab book and your take on things. Poco a poco we're learning...right?

Ay, Vivi...terrible that you'd have to stay up till midnight to see the show. I bought a re-tooled VCR to make my recordings, but of course my son installed it for me. Still, you're a super-smart cookie and young, so if you got a repaired VCR (and can find some blank tapes in the stores) you're good to go. It's dinosaur technology but some of us have to lag behind.
 

Judy thank you for the great recap. I could not comment yesterday because I came home too late but I also read Carlo's perfect recap, I would not have guessed he were sick.

I was wondering if you would recognise Tomás from Fea. I will have to confess that I was not a fan of that novela but I saw an episode from time to time to check out Tomás and Alicia. The actor is in La Familia Peluche too so I've seen him more there.


Judy your comment about VCR's being "dinosaur technology" is such a cultural shock thing for me. VCR's are so alive here. I think some cable or antenna companies have tried to introduce DVR's but you have to sign a different contract and most people are not that interested. We had one of those DVR's at home but the only ones interested in taping their shows were my mom and dad, and really my dad only needed it for the soccer games he couldn't see while hewas at work. My mom never understood how to use it so my dad canceled the service. Mom still tapes my dad's games and she uses youtube to watch her novelas.

Jarocha
 

We're still using a VCR w/ VHS tapes. It works fine plus it seems that the only way to get a DVR is through the cable company for mas dinero, por su puesto.

Wasn't the monk also one of the meseros that Paula H christened Sven and Ole in Tontas, also?

Thanks, Judy! and I do sincerely hope you get a break from the snow.
 

Mike, yes!! That's where I recognize the monk from, he was one of the crazy waiters. Whew, it was driving me crazy. Thanks.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder