Friday, March 26, 2010

Corazon Salvaje 3/25/10 It's Two, Two Nuns in One or-- My Name is Montes de Oca.

From yesterday:

Aimee is talking to Renato wanting him to kiss her.
We are engaged and will soon be married. Aimee is worried that Clemencia and Regina might see. He just doesn’t get it about Regina. Regina told you she loves you. Yes like a friend or a brother. She accuses me of things I didn’t do. Aimee fakes crying. Regina is coming down the stairs in time to hear the conversation between Aimee and Renato. Maybe you should marry her instead of me. Tell me many times how much you love me. Regina lurks in the background (oh look, it’s the Hiding Nun.) If you ever betray me I will strangle you with my own hands. I can’t live without you.


Today
Orca is complaining to Leo about Renato’s plans. I need time to talk to Renato. Orca doesn’t like the fact that Renato has made Remigio the foreman. He has great influence with the workers.

Noel barges in and wants to know what the heck is going on. She doesn’t want him to interfere. He wants to talk to her about something. She asks Orca to take a hike.

Juan is talking to his buddies about his queen. They are happy for him. They have to ask him if he’s forgotten his plans of vengeance. Of course not, silly. Clemencia shows up to see Juan. She wants to talk to him about his parents. She says the others can go with them. Oh look, it’s a field trip and all the kids get to go. I’m surprised she didn’t make them get signed permission slips and pin them to their shirts so they wouldn’t lose them.

Leo wants Noel to refrain from questioning her decisions about the Finca especially in front of Arcadio. She believes if it wasn’t for her the Finca would have been in ruin. She tells him he is not included in her family. You are my husband and the father of my son but you don’t have the right to question my authority. She thinks he’s out to steal her son from her and he wants vengeance. He says she’s wrong. Not for one minute do I want vengeance. And I am not out to steal the love of your son. I only care that you are happy. Well, she thinks that’s fine because she’s all about her happiness too. He wants to know if she would stoop to killing him. He looks very serious, she looks surprised. He leaves. She says to herself of course I have the capacity to kill you. (Oh Noel, if you only knew.) Is his hair getting bigger?

Clemencia takes Juan and Pedro on the field trip to the church where Juan DD and Rosi got (or tried to get) married. Juan wants to know the story of his parents. (What is that thing he’s wearing? It looks like a man-corset but with fancy buckles and knives instead of ties and boning and looks much more comfortable.) As Pedro starts to tell the story we flash back to the day Juan DD and Rosi were saying their vows at the church. He tells how the guards came in and tried to drag his father from the church, he put up a fight but eventually the guards won and drug Papi off to the slammer. Clemencia tells Juan how the love of his parents was much stronger than pain, stronger than vengeance. Pedro goes on about MONTES DE OCA and Clemencia wants him to forget about it. Pedro says he can’t forget the man who was responsible for all this. He spits out the hated name “MONTES DE OCA.” Clemencia and Pedro leave and Juan sits in the church and cries for a minute then gets up with a look of resolve on his face. Uh oh.

Ah the park. What a lovely day. (For now.) Aimee is telling Regina that she has decided to end things with Juan. Regina says she’s so happy for her. I see Aimee has borrowed my yellow parasol for the day. Aimee spies the monkey that star-head guy is carrying around. How cute! (Nasty little thing.) It jumps on Regina. She doesn’t look very happy about it but she has on her monkey-repelling bed sheet so she should be ok.

We cut over to Rod and Juan who has apparently just come out of the church. Rod says something that we don’t hear and Juan tells him to take it back or suffer the consequences. Rod says that people like Juan do not belong in church and since he doesn’t know when to quit while he’s ahead, he adds on a couple more insults. Juan jumps with his dagger in hand and points it at Fed who thinks he might come to Rod’s aid but Juan tells him to back off. He grabs Rod and tells him to prepare to die and holds the dagger to his throat. Go Juan Go! Some do-gooder grabs Juan who shakes him off and lunges at Rod again. Regina and Aimee hear the ruckus and Regina flies (yep, the Flying Nun) across the park to defend her father. She jumps in front of him and says leave my father alone. Juan looks impactada, to say the least. Your father? No. OUR father. Rodrigo MONTES DE OCA is our father. Bummer dude. That sure changes things doesn’t it? Regina is still shouting that he is their father and Juan is a savage. Rod calls him a bastard (that is certainly the pot calling the kettle black) and Juan tells him that Rod least of all (menos que nadie) has the right to insult his parents. Fed borrows a set from someone in the crowd and starts yelling for the guards. Rod says enough already. Does that mean that Fed has to give the set he borrowed back? Rod can’t keep his trap shut and Juan gets mad again and Aimee begs him to leave. Regina is yelling at him to leave also. Rod all of a sudden doesn’t feel very well. Everyone flutters around him. Gag! He thanks Fed for jumping in there. I did it as a friend and a gentlemen. Whatever. You almost suffered a death-by-dumbass.

Juan looks shell-shocked and is wandering around repeating “MONTES DE OCA” to himself. Aimee is a MONTES DE OCA. I can’t tell you how sick I am of hearing that name. Clemencia and Pedro walk up to see if he is ok. He couldn’t kill the scumbag in front of his daughters. He tells them the woman he loves with all his heart is a, say it with me now, MONTES DE OCA.

The girls and Fed are trying to get Rod home. As they are getting in the coach Regina spies Nana and rushes to tell her that Juan just tried to kill her father. Clemencia says no, it can’t be. I was just telling him the story of his family. Regina wants to know what she is talking about. Rod is shouting for Regina to get her silly sheet-wearing butt in the coach so they can go. She wants Clemencia to come back with them but Clemencia wisely declines. FF>>

Meanwhile, Juan has arrived home and has worked himself up into a proper snit. He’s throwing his stuff around. Knocking over those great chairs and that beautiful table. He must not know the price of good antiques. He’s scrunching his nose and swearing to the picture that doesn’t look like his father that he will get even. He grabs his pistol. He heads out the door.

Back in the coach Rod is acting sick and the girls are all worried. Like Aimee really cares. She’s probably just wondering how she is going to explain this to Juan. Fed looks like he’s taking a nap. Rod wants to plan something to get even. He wants to know if Fed is in. Oh sure, count me in. Fed wants to know if Aimee recognized the guy. Oh, no, I’ve never seen him before. The girls want to go to the Finca because it is much more quiet.

Jimena is looking for Aimee and Regina. She doesn’t know where they live. She meets a guy selling rain water (?) and he shows her where they live.

Juan rides up on a fine steed. (Not as grand as Capricho but it will do). He has arrived at the house of MONTES DE OCA and wants to know where the old guy is. The maid doesn’t know. Jimena looks on. The maid says he is not hiding. He is at Finca Del Mar with the rest of his family. Ah, Finca Del Mar.

Speaking of the Finca--Remigio is going over some plans with the workers. It looks like Remigio got a makeover. He is sporting an orange ensemble from the new Spring Line. It looks like he’s had his hair foiled too. And maybe even taken a bath. Orca shows up and is bellowing for the workers. Remigio says they are working on something with him. Um, I’m going to tell. Remigio says he’s in charge whether he likes it or not so shut the hell up. Orca tries to bully him some more and Remigio and the rest of the gang pull out their machetes. Looks like it is 7-1. Orca turns his sniveling tail and runs.

Rod and the gang arrive at the Finca. Rod is still whining and not feeling good. Leo hears them and wants to know what happened. Oh it’s nothing, somebody just tried to kill me. Oh noes! Leo can’t believe it. Leo fusses over Rod and Regina tells her she will tell her later what happened. Orca shows up looking all pissy. He doesn’t look happy that Leo is fussing over Rod so much. He says they will pay. Aimee sashays her happy a$$ into the house-- finally. She looks concerned--about herself.

Juan is riding hard and fast toward the Finca.

Regina tells Leo that Fed went for the doctor. Leo wants her to go to the kitchen to get some fresh water. Leo wants Rod to let her help him get off some of his clothes so he’ll be more comfortable. Regina runs into Aimee and wants to know why she didn’t help with their dad. Because she’s a selfish heifer…did I say that out loud? She wants to know why Juan tried to kill pops. Regina tells her she can’t have anything more to do with Juan. Aimee disagrees. Regina says he’s is a savage and a beast. Exactly.

Leo is worried about what will happen if something happens to Rod. She just couldn’t bear it. She sits back down to her sewing.

Juan shows up at the Finca hell bent on revenge. He stands looking at the house and remembering when he arrived at the Finca as a boy. We flash back to Leo being a nasty cow. He remembers all the fun he had with Renato.

Leo is sewing and drops her scissors which land open on the floor (dropping a pair of scissors on the floor means a lover is unfaithful). Hmmmmm….. She freaks out.

Remigio wants to know what he’s doing here. Juan says duh, I’m here to kill my mortal enemy. Remigio says you don’t know what you are saying. Juan pushes him and points the pistol at him. Oh, so you’re going to kill me? Is that what you want? Juan lowers the gun and looks sad. Remigio says he is his brother and also feels like a father to him. He has to listen. I know how you feel but you can’t do this. Juan looks sad some more and gives the gun to his brother. They walk off together. They go back to the fishing hut. He tells Rimigio that he is in love with his sworn enemy. Remigio is still trying to talk some sense into him and says that his father wouldn’t have wanted this. Your father never killed anybody. Never. Tell me why you insist on this? Because Rodrigo MONTES DE OCA caused his pain and death. You know he lived like an animal in the jungle. He flashes back to when his father took him to the cave and explained who he was. He remembers going to the grave of his mother. He remembers his father’s death. Juan cries for the pain and suffering of his mother and father. Remigio tells him he can’t kill his own blood. He is a MONTES DE OCA. You have to accept it for the memory of your mother. Otherwise, you will be in your own tomb. Juan says don’t say that. He cries. Nobody cries like Big Ed.

Ful and Fed are meeting. They are talking about Juan. Ful wants him to go to the house of Rod and ask about his health. They hear a noise--nobody is there. Ful doesn’t want anyone to know that they are trafficking in arms. Fed is ordered to go to the Finca and find out what is going on. Ful wants to know why this guy hates Rod so much.

Juan is talking to the picture of his father. Oh look, someone has put all the furniture back. He remembers meeting Aimee on the boat. All their rendezvous. He yells at his father’s picture that he does not want to be a gentleman. He is Juan del Diablo, Juan del Diablo, Juan del Diablo…

End of recording--damn I forgot to change my settings.

Labels:


Comments:
I managed to tag it all by my little self. Or at least I think I did. See you all later in the a.m.
 

Thank you, Connie!

"I can’t tell you how sick I am of hearing that name."

Welcome to the club. As I said before, Juan's lines are "odio a los Montes de Ocas, odio, odio, venganza, Montes de Ocas, Aimée, venganza, Aimée, Montes de...".

Flying Nun: rotflol
However, I loved how Regina defended her scumbag father and pushed Juan away. She would've been capable to kill him with her bare teeth and nails.
 

Thanks, Connie. That was a great retrospective of the love scenes in Juan's trip down memory lane. Does Aimee want to test drive Renato ? It was creepy when Leo was putting Rod into bed. I was afraid that she was going to put the moves on him. The characters in these novelas make me think of the quote:''Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.'' Sometimes it's loud desperation.
 

Oh Connie, thank you a million for the hearty chuckles & an awesome start to my weekend. Monkey repelling bedsheet, Fed borrows a set, death by dumba$$...OMG, too freakin' funny! I missed the whole enchilada last night but with your recap, I can perfectly envision each overblown scene perfectly.

Montes de Oca ad nauseum, eh? Oh Juan, pipe down, big boy. Don't you know that revenge is a dish best served cold? You've been porking your enemy's daughter with no strings attached...I'd say that's revenge enough. True love, my a$$. It's all in the pants, not the heart, honey.

Off to Newport this weekend with the hubster. It's going to be a brisk 35 degrees so I'll be bundled up on the Cliff Walk. See y'all on Tuesday!

Maggarita
warm up the blender, it's FRIDAY!!!!!
:-D
 

I second that Maggarita! It's not even 7:00 yet and I've discovered a hole in my slacks. Oh boy! It's going to be a good day.
 

About Noel's hair, it seems to have a life of it's own...very fluffy and sometimes fluffier. Also, it appeared to be salt and pepper last night, but on Wednesday night , it looked much darker to me.
 

Did some comments disappear?
 

Connie~~Just be glad that YOU discovered the hole in your slacks before someone else did !!! I always live in fear of one day having my back turned to the class while writing on the board and having something open inappropriately. [This fear stems from once forgetting to zip the back zipper of my skirt while teaching a class of all male students. ]
 

Ah Mad Bess--I totally understand that. One time I had a dress on that ripped from the walking slit almost up to the zipper. I had to go in the bathroom and staple it together until I could go buy a new one at lunch. Duct tape would have been better but I didn't have any.
 

A bustle probably hid a multitude of things.
 

A bustle probably hid a multitude of things.
 

Thanks for the recap, Connie! :-) I will listen to it right away and be back.

Clemencia and Pedro taking Juan to the church for a tear-jerking, heart-breaking rendition of his parents' attempted wedding sure set Juan up for a whole episode of hurt and yelling. Thanks for nothing, darn busybodies!
 

Is anyone else having trouble posting comments? It seems like I post them but they don't show up for awhile. Maybe it is my computer.
 

Great recap! The Flying Nun! I miss Capricho...such horse sense!

Do you think Regina is wearing Aimee's clothes under the bed sheet?

I like Juan's pescadoro buds. Pedro looks familiar but I don't know from where. And Remiglio is good, also.

At least we are getting some action!

Jeri:

I love your cat insert!
 

Teresita:
"I like Juan's pescadoro buds. Pedro looks familiar but I don't know from where. And Remiglio is good, also."

Yes, yes, yes! :-) They're adorable. I call them Juan's Merry Men.

Connie:
Yes, I have the same problem. It's not your computer, it's blogspot. After a while they show up, but sometimes the appear only when someone else posts his/her own comment after yours. I hope it's just a temporary bug.
 

Oh good. It's not just me then. I tried to post this morning and then all the comments were gone. I thought maybe I did something wrong when I tagged my recap or something.

Feel free everyone to fill in if I missed something important. I forgot to say it earlier.

On my DVR sometimes it gets the end of the show and sometimes it cuts off early. Do I have to go in each day and change the settings? I thought I clicked end time:15 minutes and that would be good for every day of the week. Arghhhh!
 

Teresita, thank you! And Wilbur thanks you. :-)

Thanks again for the recap, Connie. I noticed, too, that Regina isn't above (not so saintly) eavesdropping on lovers' conversations.

Leonarda truly looked perplexed as to how she can handle Renato so that he doesn't get in her and Arcadio's way running the farm. She likes the way Arcadio runs it already, but Renato's going to inherit it.

Later on, Arcadio's pretty jealous and ticked off at Leonarda's solicitous treatment of Rodrigo ("damned woman!"); and she has to keep Arcadio happy or POOF goes her secret about Rosario's kidnapping and imprisonment. Kind of a tightrope act for Leonarda, and she's showing signs of stress already.

That little park Regina and Aimee visited was very pretty; but I have to wonder about the purpose of this scene. It brought in the Gypsy King to be introduced to the twins, and that is a little curious. Seems like they will meet again somehow.

Or maybe the Gypsy King will just rob their house. Oh, speaking of burglaries, maybe Fulgencio's wife will take up with the Gypsy King; and Aimee will meet him through her and get him to do some dirty work later on or something.

Rodrigo totally deserved everything he got at the church; he stuck his big nose into somebody else's personal business by telling Juan he didn't belong in church.

That really made me angry at Rodrigo. I would have wanted to scare the old gas bag myself. "Death by dumbass" -- I had to laugh. Federico was looking quite handsome, despite his weak character; I can't help myself.

Yes, there really aren't many as grand as Capricio: photos one and two.

That is so hilarious -- that great CLANG, when Remigio & Co. pull their machetes out all in unison. I think Arcadio was convinced.

Luis Gatica plays Remigio, and he's been in tons of stuff; but I think I will always remember him as the bad guy (Santiago) with Karla Álvarez in "La Mentira."

I actually talked to Luis Gatica online late one night for an hour or so, way back when the show was on. He speaks English; his mother is Puerto Rican.

Leonarda was also funny, gingerly removing Rodrigo's clothing. She'll just take these off so HE can be more comfortable. Right. Woo, he's in bed, and she's finally getting a little bit of intimacy with him. Helena Rojo played that just right; I can't believe how good she is sometimes.

Wow, so now Juan really is on Regina's black list; they have a long way to go before they come around, it seems.

I don't get this business of not being able to kill your own blood. That prohibition seemed to hold sway with Juan -- and it seems to have sway over Leonarda, too. She couldn't kill her sister or her nephew. With her it might be superstition, but I don't think so.

I wonder if it's just a convenient telenovela plot contrivance feature; because even in places like Bible stories, the second thing people did in the world was kill their own blood. "You will be in your own tomb." Interesting view. You're right, Connie: nobody cries like Big Ed. I felt so sorry for Juan.

And I wonder who was at the door at Fulgencio's office -- Gabriel, perhaps? He seems to be the investigator. Interesting that Fulgencio is feigning disabilities; that might come in handy in the future.

Connie, I don't know about your DVR, but on my TiVo, in the Season Pass settings, you can choose for it to copy several minutes after on every occasion. I usually choose five minutes, which covers anything, for this time slot. Normally, everything is recapped in the next episode, but occasionally they do miss something.
 

I thought Remigio was actually handsome in a rugged sort of way.

My favorite Big Ed crying scene was from Destilando (and if you are a big fan of DA you will know which one I mean). He was sitting on the floor in his office talking to his sister on the phone and telling her that he had to get Gaviota out of his system because it was killing him. I was stenciling my bedroom door at the time and I just sat in the middle of the floor and bawled. I could really feel his pain.
 

I'll check my DVR tonight again. I know I checked it on one night and it said regular end time but the next day it was 15 minutes after. Which is what I wanted. I thought you just went into the "series recording" option and could just schedule it in one place. But maybe not.
 

Connie
I agree Big Ed really cries well. But, I think Jaime Camil as Fernando in LFMB really takes the prize. I'm thnking about the scene when he was reading Lety's diary, those big eyes pooling with tears, leaning against the office files and then sliding to the floor. OMG
Miranda
 

Connie: I started laughing as soon as I read the title. So many great lines: "Orca turns his sniveling tail and runs" "sheet wearing butt" and of course "Aimee looks concerned...about herself". :)

A very bad day for Juan. Sad remembrances of his parents tragic history and of course finding out his lustful lass is his sworn enemy's daughter plunged him further into darkness.

I am really hoping Juan will find his mother. She's getting bolder, hence her appearance to Regina (albeit as a ghostly apparition). I would hate to think she's lived all these years in such deplorable conditions only to die before finding Juan.

Aribeth, I also thought Regina was fiercely protective of her father and appreciated her bravery.

Mad Bess, Leo also gave me the shivers as I thought she was going to undress Rod. Ewwww. None of us want that, thank you very much.

Jeri, I love your interesting stories and thought provoking comments. Like Connie, I find Luis Gatica appealing (the kind eyes perhaps?).

One of the reasons I love EY is that he's all in - when he's happy, he radiates, when he's in agony, we see it and feel it all too clearly.

Diana
 

Connie:

Such a fine recap, WOW! Mad skills you have, girl.

It is a good thing we were not foolish enough to start the 'Montes de Oca' drinking game. As someone else already pointed out, we would all be goners from alcohol poisoning by now.

Connie, I love how much you love Yañez. Your enthusiasm is infectious. If it weren't for you I would fail to see his finer qualities. The character of JDD is so unappealing! He is handsome, yes, but dumb and obsessive. Oh well, I guess his role calls for bodice-ripping and he looks like he can rip a bodice with the best of 'em.
 

Luis Gatica has a nice smile, but his eyes are his best feature, IMO. He told me how he met his wife -- that he was in the cafeteria at Televisa and looked up into the most beautiful pair of blue eyes.

To me the most heart wrenching EY scene from DA is the one at night in the park when he's alone. He was so stressed, I thought he might suffer a heart attack.
 

EJ, if you think he is awful in this you should have seen him in Fuego. It was such a hoot. He made that show fun. And besides we got to see some naked "buns" every now and then too. Those Reyes brothers certainly weren't shy.

I can't wait for all the stuffed shirts to find out just how rich our Salvaje is! Won't that shut their pie holes? 8(:-)
 

Normally, I am not fond of clip shows, but last night there was one clip of EY's naked torso from the shipboard scenes which was very nice to see again indeed.
 

Connie:

Right-o. If living well is the best revenge, well, Juan already has friends, a devoted sidekick (Gabe), a great house, a coupla hookers with hearts of gold, a gypsy girl who is beholden to him, a hot redhead lover and piles of money. I would say he has already accomplished his task of revenge. Ha ha!

Now he just has to hook up with Mommy Montes de Oca and they can run Leo outa town. Whew! Show done and dusted. Hmmm, I guess this is why I am not writing telenovelas. They would be too short to make any money for the sponsors..Big grin.
 

Connie, You are one talented and very funny lady. The recap was great, but what really got me was: "I was stenciling my bedroom door at the time and I just sat in the middle of the floor and bawled." I remember that scene (not the door stenciling, but Ed and the phone). He's such a big lunk of a guy, but as Diana says; "One of the reasons I love EY is that he's all in...".
I agree, but there are times when I think I catch him smirking about the silliness of it all.

--AgnesNJ
 

Jeri:
Oh God, I envy you so much now. :-) I fell in love with Gatica (and with Ávila) while I was watching CS. He's talented, attractive, and his CS character is the best stepbrother ever.
Gatica, EY, CDLF, Sebastián Zurita, Lisardo, Ávila, Johnny Cash... this novela is full of great charismatic guys.

***
Btw, La mentira: Carlos Moreno (Nunca te olvidaré, Bajo la misma piel, En nombre del amor) is going to remake it - they're waiting for Mejía finishing CS, and they'll start the shooting. The male lead is Juan Soler (yessssssssss), Virginia is Jessica Coch from Mi pecado, Juan is Jorge Poza (ayy, I haven't seen him since El manantial), the female lead is unknown yet, but rumor says Silvia Navarro will get the role. Sebastián Zurita and Luis Gatica will also participate in the novela.

After the agony CS gave me I sweared that I never going to watch a telenovela up to date again. I usually download them after they ended so I don't have to scratch the wall after a big Friday cliffhanger... :) But this LM remake seems to be intriguing, I can hardly wait for it.
 

Aribeth, I kept that conversation with Luis Gatica in a text document somewhere, but it was 4 computers ago. My husband claims he has all the files from previous computers, though.

Sebastián Zurita looks like his mom, Christian Bach, IMO. Well, except for the boobs.

Or does he look like his dad, Humberto Zurita? Here's a picture of young Humberto and Ana Martin. What do you think.

Regarding "La Mentira," I would be interested to see them go back to the original jungle setting. Veronica supposedly being isolated in a jungle would make more sense.

Diana, I am really looking forward to poor Rosario finding her son, too. It will be such a great relief for mother, son and viewer, LOL.
 

Gracias, Connie for a fab recap! I was lol at: You almost suffered a death-by-dumbass.

Cheryl, thanks for yesterday's recap. I just read it today. :)
 

I'm back from work , and I've read the comments. Jeri and Aribeth, you are both treasures of info on the novelas. Thanks. Connie and Diana, we are certainly sisters with the same taste in men..Big Ed and TBLMOE, and I, too, like Remigio [now that he has finally taken off that odd little cap]. That guy has a head of hair that rivals Noel's...and curly. Caraycaray !!! Jeri, I know exactly which shipboard torso scene of Juan's you are talking about...It was a side view that slowly turned to the back view, verdad ? Super delicious shot.
 

bess, that's the one. He was getting Aimee in the clinch there. Such an amazing body.
 

..."death by dumb-ass", hahaha!! OMG that was the funniest line ever. Connie you are a terrific recapper. Thanks so much for your hard work and labor of love. This was simply wonderful.
 

Thanks for the great work Connie. Isn't this actually a fun telenovela to recap. I for one am enjoying it immensely. After almost three years of doing this, the absurdity mingles with the irony and is dressed up in such pretty skin that I no longer feel crazed and abused when they get really stupid. Easy to say athat at this early date of the plot...

I love how Leonarda is hanging on to her self image as the only really hot babe and doesn't have a clear grip on how not today's news she is compared to the lovely and ever so hot Rosenda. The writers are really haivng fun with the multiplicities of character, dignity, passion and heat.

I love the Orca dubbing, killer whale indeed Arcadio is also amusing as he rails against the humane treatment of the jornaleros. He wants the good old days when you could whoup the daylights out of them and instill fear in the heart of all. Renato is really getting under his skin. Might develop in interesting ways as Renato take over the lovely finca which he seems bent on hanging out in. Aimee's theme song will become: How Ya Gonna Keep 'em Down on the Finca, after they've seen the port?
 

I found this on set
picture ten minutes ago, it's from this episode. I swear she's the third twin stand-in I've seen in this novela. :)
 

Interesting; yeah...has there been a discussion of the stand-ins yet?
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Jeri:
"has there been a discussion of the stand-ins yet"

I don't remember any conversation regarding the stand-ins.

Oh, about Sebastián: imho he's rather mommy's son. And his brother's a Shia Labeouf's clone. :) Here's a nice photoshoot of the family: link
I've never seen Humberto/Christián in anything, but I like them very much for Canaveral de pasiones.
Btw, small CS gossip: Sebastián and Angelique Boyer (Jimena) are together IRL. :)
 

Gracias!!!!!! AH.. I look forward to the recaps especially since my spanish is linited and my Mexican friends aren't watching it regularly to help me out like they did with Fuego and Destilando.
The Juan needs a tequila.. I love it because of the campiness of it all. and your humorous comments make it even more 'alive'
 

I am really enjoying this Novela!
Love the costumes.
Can someone recommend a book on Mexican History during this time period. I would love to learn more.

Also...why is Rod so rude to Juan? He knows nothing about him, did I miss something?

thanks!
 

Connie i forgot to tell you thanks for the hilarious recap keep up the great work.
 

Gracias, Connie. I'm late getting to read this, but thankfully your humor has a good shelf life and requires no preservatives :) Death by dumbass is going down in history.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder