Friday, May 21, 2010

Corazon Salvaje, May 20th 2010 – Money VS Passion

Episode 65

Juan and Aimee are still at it in the steaming up their cave, betraying Renato and pushing Juan right back madness. Amidst heated kisses they murmur their love for each other. Juan declares they should be dead for being such hypocrites after doing this to Renato, while still kissing his Medussa passionately.

Suddenly he looks up and captures her face, his eyes piercing hers. He exclaims, “Let’s run away. Let’s go now!” Aimee looks impactada. “What?”

Rodrigo and Leonarda are in bed together -pukes a little in my mouth-. Leonarda looks blissed out while Rodrigo simply lies there. Leo is clinging to him. “I’ve dreamed of this for so long.” “Do you regret it?” Rod asks. “No, I don’t.” He notices the earrings she is wearing. “I gave you these, didn’t I?” “Yes, I wear them ALL the time.”

This train of thought jumps to Maria del Rosario’s jewels, which in turn makes a little light bulb appear at the top of his head. Of course! You buried MDR with her jewelry! Let’s open her casket and boom, all my financial troubles will be over.

That is so ghoulish but it makes perfect sense. Too bad you are so screwed, both of you. Oh poor Leo, her one night of passion is about to be over to never happen again. Leo panics. Not only are there no jewels in MDR’s grave, there is also no MDR in there. She’s got her in the dungeons half demented and treated like an animal.

“Rodrigo, to open a grave you need permission.”

Oh yeah because that little technicality is going to stop him. “No one has to find out. Tomorrow we will open it.” -ominous music starts playing-

Dear Clemencia enters Aimee’s chamber to bring her some gowns. Why at this time of night, I have no idea. I guess she is a night owl. In any case, she finds the room quite empty. Of course, Aimee is busy exchanging bodily fluids with Juan.

Clemencia looks around, disconcerted. “Where can she be at this time?”

Back at the caves, Juan is insisting on running away with Aimee. “Let’s go, far away. We betrayed Renato. It’s the right thing to do.” She informs him of her previous plan of using her inheritance to do exactly that. But now her money is gone, so that’s a boat that sailed. “Why does money matter so much? Being with each other isn’t enough?” Juan queries. “But we need money, to be happy to never want of anything.”

Clemencia runs to Regina, who is still wearing that ridiculous straw hat with a huge green bow. Eeek, I can’t wait for her to change. Regina is livid. “She is with that man again! I know it!” She rants about it a bit, calling Aimee a manipulator of men. Clemencia stops her there claiming her jealousy of Renato’s love for Aimee is blinding her. She needs to help her! Clemencia is determined not to let a tragedy like the one that happened two decades ago occur again but there is little she can do at this point and calling Regina jealous was a low blow. Just saying.

Juan is struggling not to scream at Aimee that he has money, more money than Renato and certainly more money than her dear old dad but instead he asks her, “Do you really think you would want of anything with me?” Aimee says she knows he might have a bit of money but not as much as Renato. Juan is understandably insulted. “Passion is important, but money is too, especially for a woman like me.” Yeah, a selfish, childish, spoiled cheating ho.

Juan is disappointed at this and gives her an ultimatum. “Tomorrow, I’m coming for you. Either you come with me or you will never see me again. Think about it. I have decided.” One last kiss and he exits the cave. Aimee is conflicted and is probably wishing she had her fan to chew on. She bites down on her thumbnail instead. “I need to find a way to convince him we need more time.”

Jimena looking lovely under the moonlight, perched on some rocks besides a bubbling creek. “Gabriel loves me! He said he loves me more than Estrella!” Flashback to yesterday’s happenings. They look so cute together. He was about to kiss her when stupid Branco pulled her off. He is so aggressive, I bet he is a woman abuser. She also thinks about what Branco said, about how gitanos and blancos can’t be together. “I can’t betray my mother. I can’t.” Oh dear lord, Jimena. Snap out of it! You finally heard the magic words and you are spewing this crap. Ugh.

In Rod’s room of sin, Leo is fixing her hair and trying to convince Rod that it wouldn’t be a good idea to open the grave. It would bring forth all kinds of hurt and memories. Yeah that is going to convince the greedy bastard, hun. He says it doesn’t matter. She leaves dejected but I’m sure this is not the end of this conversation.

Meanwhile, Clemencia is pleading with Regi. “I promised your mother I would take care of you both.” Can’t she see how inherently evil Aimee is and how wrong it is to keep asking Regina to lie for her? “You are strong, you have to help her.” “I’ve tried, I’ve tried so hard but she won’t listen to anything but her own dark desires.” Clemencia is getting a bit annoying. “You can’t give up. Think of your father, this would kill him.”

The guy who sold Rod and Federico the engagement ring shows up at Rod’s townhouse. It must be extremely late for a social visit. What the heck is wrong with this guy, it’s been what, two day tops? “If you don’t pay me what you owe me I will make an incredible scandal,” he screams loudly. Rodrigo doesn’t look so happy.

Aimee rushes into the finca and Regina finds her of course. She is like an Aimee seeking missile. Aimee acts like nothing is happening and Regi is crazy. “How can you be so cynical. I know you were with him.” Aimee claims she is tired of being judged. Regina calls her a ho. “Your behavior is an embarrassment to all women.” Amen.

“Juan is leaving tomorrow,” Aimee calmly tells her. “I don’t believe you,” Regina replies. Aimee has that shit eating grin on her face. She smirks and says, “I am going to keep both Renato and Juan.” !!!!!!!!!!!! I think Regina is going to slap her again. She didn’t , too bad.

Juan is back at his house and with clothes on. Gabriel is there to greet him and they very briefly talk about the Jimena situation. However, Juan quickly changes the subject and asks him to investigate Federico’s background (finally!). Then, he informs Gabriel that he is leaving tomorrow, to el Penon del Diablo. “For how long?” “As long as it takes for the scandal of my escape to die down and we can return.”

“We?” Gabriel asks. “Yes, we, I am going to take Aimee to live with me at el Penon del Diablo.” For some reason Gabriel smiles and they embrace smacking each other on the back. Doesn’t Gabriel know Aimee is a married woman who will eat up Juan inside out before she is done with him?

Aimee is smugly fanning herself in bed, mulling over how she finally got into Juan’s hot pants. Poor Renato enters the room and she immediately gets up, an exasperated look on her face. “Are you still upset?” he asks her. “Of course I am! I lost my fortune.” He logically points out she is being overdramatic, since what his is hers and he is loaded. He brought her a gift to make her happy. It’s a black box shaped as a heart that encases a beautiful black jeweled necklace. Now she is grateful. Her face lights up. She hugs Renato. “I can have both, Juan’s passion and Renato’s riches. Neither has to find out,” she muses. Wow, how clueless can she be?

Regina writes in her diary tearfuly. Her love for Renato is all that matter. She will defend Aimee even if it will incur in her downfall, for love.

“Are you happy now?” Renato asks Aimee. “Kind of.” She tells him that she loves him, its just that she is capricious and voluble and when she acts like that it’s because she feels strongly for him. He blurts out that Regina told him that she does not care for Juan, that she has no relationship with him.

Aimee gets all upset and yells that Regina is lying, lying! At the same time she is putting on her new necklace.

Do these people ever sleep? Clemencia and Noel are in the foyer conversing. Clem tells Noel that he had promised he would tell Renato the whole truth about Juan. “I will, I just need time. Juan doesn’t want help. First I need to wear down his resistance before I tell Renato about the whole story.” Good luck with that buddy. Clem is anxious for the truth to come out. She wants Juan to be happy, but it has to be away from the finca. Very, very far. It would fill him with bitterness and hate to be around people who obviously hate him.

Case and point, a post orgasmic Leo arrives home and blithely tells Noel she just came from Rod’s.

The next morning she is reminiscing. Thankfully, they were clothed so the flashback of their bumping uglies is not as disgusting, even though it still is eww. Sadly, it’s not all happiness for she is worried about the whole opening MDR’s grave thing, and muses about how she finally got what she wanted but Rod had to suffer so much for it to happen. Didn’t Griselda tell her this? I guess she has a short term memory.

Rod is acting like a bastard towards poor Renato. He came to offer his help and Rod screams at him he doesn’t need his help and that if Renato wants to talk to him, he needs to kick Juan out to the curb. Then he kicks him out. Ungrateful much?

Lenonarda pays MDR a nasty visit. “You should be dead!” “There is nothing I wish more, but I’m waiting for my son, I know he is close by and will punish you for all you have done.” Leo slaps her around a bit and leaves in a huff. Wow MDR stood up for herself and actually looked pretty lucid. Also, shocker, she wasn’t wearing that awful worn black veil.

Clemencia is pleading to Juan. All she does is plead lately. “If I leave, I’ll suffer, if I stay, I’ll suffer,” he explains.

“In the name of your dead mother, I ask you to please leave.”

Oh snap. “I will leave but I will be taking the most valuable and beautiful gem in this house.” She doesn’t understand what he means but still looks relieved. She wouldn’t be hugging her and calling him son if she knew his plans. Poor gullible fool.

Federico meets up with Rod and he aggressively tells his future son in law he needs to pay for the ring, ASAP! He can’t take more humiliation. Fed doesn’t look too happy but he grudgingly consents.

I don’t understand why Leo wears a veil every time she goes down to the catacombs. Is she protecting her hair from the dust, trying to disguise herself? Arcadio’s room is looking a lot nicer and even he himself is a bit less greasy than usual, his hair is even combed. Leo tells him what’s going on and that she needs him to take a corpse and stick it in MDR’s empty grave. As for the jewels, she’ll think of something later.

Arcadio is a bit agitated. Leo promises -wink wink- that she will make it up to him.

Regina is wearing a smaller hat, but I still don’t like it much. She yells at Juan that what the heck is he still doing there. “You are risking lives.” They start arguing back and forth about his presence there and his intentions. He was about to tell her about his charming plan when Colibri interrupts them.

Regina had promised Colibri a stroll around the finca. Juan sends them off and even says he is happy he got a chance to tell her farewell.

“Rodgrigo rejected my help,” Renato tells his mother, irrupting into her office. They argue about Juan’s presence. He won’t kick out Juan, he has made a promise. Even Aimee doesn’t want him here, Leo says.

“Aimee doesn’t like him because she hasn’t given him a chance. Once she gets to know him, she will grow to accept him.” Oh that was priceless, if only you knew how well they know each other, Renato.

Aimee is lounging in her bed, lustfully smiling over her victory of last night. “He can’t live without me!”

Remigio and Juan are horseback riding, why, I have no idea. Juan requests of Remigio to take care of Colibri. Remigio says doesn’t understand Juan anymore. “First you want revenge, then you want to leave, then you come here even though don’t need the work, you want to help the Pescadores (fisherman), you love Aimee, you want to build a house in the penon del Diablo, what the heck is going on?”

“It’s all about love, Remigio. I have finally made a decision. Aimee and I will run away today.”

Dun, dun, dun.

Labels:


Comments:
Sarah: This was wonderful. You covered all of the events so well and your repeating the conversations is greatly appreciated.

Loved your astute comments: ""Doesn’t Gabriel know Aimee is a married woman who will eat up Juan inside out before she is done with him?" and fun snark "bumping uglies".

Aimee has been creative and relentless in her scheming. But there isn't any plausible plan in which she'll be able to hang onto Juan if she doesn't leave with him (and I'm fairly sure she won't). However, Juan is not thinking clearly, in fact not thinking at all if he truly believes Aimee will give up everything for him. Also, he's completely delusional to think anyone will forgive him if he were to spirit Aimee away.

Finally, Fed's getting investigated. I'm really looking forward to his downfall.

I'm not getting previews but a series of the same scenes at the end. Am I as delusional as Juan or is there a quick shot of Aimee kissing Fed?

I'm out for a week so look forward to catching up when I return.

Diana
 

Last night it was so intense, scene after scene and then there is the end.I don't know how Huan will react when Aimee will not show and I am 100 percent sure that she will find another lie and he will believe it as he did the first time.
Let's wait and see.
But is getting better day after day.
MariaN
 

Thanks for the recap, Sarah! After I watch the episode I will read it and be back.

If you send me an email at jeri@tormenta.com, I will send you the instructions I received for posting a recap to the sidebar...
 

Loved the recap Sarah. Thanks for all the detail. It is getting interesting isn't it? I wish Regina would stop pulling Aimee's knickers out of the fire. I say let her burn. It's her own fault. And shame on Juan for falling for the same thing every time.
 

Thanks, Sarah, for that great recap. I'll watch the episode later. YIKES !!! Repulsive Rod wants to open MdR's casket and take her jewery off of her. thud. That was the sound of Old Wrecked Ruined Rod dropping to a new low. How low can you go, Rod??? And I'm not talking about the limbo here. Rod, your desperation is showing and growing. I don't think that what he and Leo just did could be called bunnyhopping. I think that they are beyond that , but I guess we could say that Rod FINALLY waltzed with her. This must be the pinnacle of Leo's wretched, nasty, delusional, pathetic existence, and that's just....s.a.d.
 

Diana, I agree! I think that was my favorite piece of news in this episode -- that Juan's having Gabriel investigate Federico in Spain.

I just watched the ep, and now I need to listen to the recap...
 

Great Recap, Sarah, several clever comments! I'm getting a little tired of Clemencia, too, why is she so determined to supposedly help this family that hasn't treated her that well? (At least Leo hasn't). By having Regi lie and continue to cover Aimee's butt? Regi has gotten the short end of the deal all along,she has every reason to stop protecting her b**tch of a sister. And, "think of your father,"? Give me a break, he's been just about as nasty to her as Aimee.


It's actually great that Aimee has no clue Juan is so wealthy and her greed and selfishness is going to keep her from going with him.
 

Loved the recap Sarah. I'm so sick of Aimee and her smug attitude. She thinks she can have both Juan and Renato. Can someone please wipe the stupid grin off her face. Another thought that came to my mind was after she'd just finished rolling around in a dusty cave with Juan she comes home and doesn't even bathe. Nasty heiffer. I was so hoping Regina would pop her a good one. I'm still mad at Juan too for not thinking with the head between his shoulders. When will he realize that Aimee is playing both him and Renato. Someone give Juan some smelling salt to wake him up from his fantasy world. It seems Aimee and Leo are both alike. They both got to have some passion on the same night with their respective objects of desire and they both lashed out at their sisters. Aimee rubbing it in Regina's face that she'll share both men and Leo smacking her sis around. I was glad that MdR stood up to her and Mirta was with her. Who will Orca kill to put a body in the crypt?
 

Pirate Babe, you said it! Nasty heifer indeed. I hope there's a pie cart heading for her soon also. Maybe not to kill her but I say a good maiming is in order. I'd really like to see more Regina and Juan and less Aimee, Leo, and Rod. Now that Gabe has managed to extract his head from his ass maybe that part will speed up too.
 

Thanks for the recap Sarah! You did a great job!

I guess Rod figures he has a right to MdR's jewelry since he bought it for her years ago. Who will Arcadio put in the crypt? He needs an old dead body, not a fresh kill... Why do I have this feeling that Juan will go to say goodbye at his Mom's tomb just about the time Rod & Leo arrive with the crowbar? Better still, maybe they'll all arrive at the same time: Juan and Clemencia (with a bunch of gardenias), Rod & Leo (crowbar in hand), and Arcadio (dragging corpse).

I want Aimee to get hit with an anvil AND a pie cart. She is definitely her father's daughter. Anything for money.
 

xlntperuvian, you are probably right! Juan comes to say goodbye, and there are Moe and Curly. That is going to be so slapstick. I just love this little subplot.

Sarah, great recap! Some LOLz:

"...oh, yeah, because this little technicality will stop him..."

"...2 days, tops..."

"...ungrateful much?..."

:D

Jimena was already on my last nerve, so I don't know how to describe what she did last night.

She was dying for Gabriel to love her, and now she'll give it up for a mother she doesn't know or remember.
 

huan looked so gorgeous last night.A man in love...a man to die for..
his look was so different from the days of anger.. his eyes had such a shining light full of hope for a happy future!!!
 

Sarah, thanks for the recap.

Just a thought...Does the fact that Noel keeps putting off telling Renato the truth about Juan mean that Noel has to die? Obviously nobody else is going to tell Renato the truth. Why is Noel waiting? Wearing down Juan's defenses? What does that have to do with Renato, really?

Also, is anyone getting spotty reception on sound? One day I will have sound and the next day nothing.

MK
 

Sarah: a definitely snarkalicious recap! --And Juan and Aimee were truly steaming that cave up! I got to see the online version and the US broadcast version. Trust me when I say the online was uncut and full of waist-up nekkedociousness that was totally cut off on the US broadcast. Pity!
 

Sarah, thanks for the recap. I needed those details. Nice to know that growing old hasn't affected Rod's flexibility. He can still stoop lower than a snake's belly when there's money to be had.
Waiting for Aimee to leave Juan standing at whatever meeting point, so all hell can break loose. Noel does need to tell Renato the truth (Truth? You can't handle the truth!)
We're sort of on a roller coaster climb to the top, then we get to swoop down, screaming at top volume.
La Paloma
 

Did anyone else notice in the previews that Regina was crying and wearing a white veil over her head?
 

Thank you, Sarah! Your recap made my day. :-)

My short opinion:
I-Juan-A-Cave = Teh Hotness
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder