Friday, June 11, 2010

Corazon Salvaje, June 10, 2010 Till Death do us Part...

Regina Montes de Martir slowly glides down the steps to a fate she is dreading. Everyone stares at her. Regina looks like she would shoot her the spot if she had a gun, quick, hide all knifes. Renato asks her if she’s ready and she says responds resignedly. Regina really overdid it with the blush.

Renato hands her a bouquet of flowers, Regina is about to cry. “These are the first flowers you’ve ever given me. Too bad it was today.” Be a bit less emo please, you are making everyone suspicious.

MDR spent the night lying on her tomb. A dove lands close to her and as usual she thinks it’s Juan de Dios’ spirit coming for her. This is so sad. She walks out and I wonder where she would go next.

Jimena and her new family are facing off to Griselda after she smacked her. She wants to sell her like a ho. “I might be hard on Jimena sometimes, but I only want well for her.” Uh huh, sure. Mariella screams at her, you go1 I’ve never seen her so aggressive. “If you were a mother, you would know. I lost my Angela when she was so small. I pray to God she would never be in the hands of someone like you.”

JIKES!!!!

Clemencia is besides Regina NOT making things even more obvious. Rod is rude as usual. Juan waits with the Pescadores who didn’t even bother to dress up. I guess those are the only clothes they have? They all have something to say. Even Colibri. “I really like Lady Regina and I don’t want to see her hurt.” Awww, neither do we. Hot Juan needs prodding to know where to stand. The priest asked her if she knows what she is doing. NO she is not but freaking stop asking her.

Fed and Cervando on horseback waiting for the booty robbers. I hope this doesn’t end well.

Griselda fakes concern for Mariella about her lost daughter but insists on Jimena returning with her. They won’t let her. “I will go to the authorities.” Not a good idea, lady. “I’m not afraid of you,” she declares. Fool lady. That’s another one that deserves to end very, very badly. She realizes that Mariella is her real mother and she needs to take out Jimena out of there, pronto.

Wedding march time. Regina walks in on Renato’s arm. This must be killing her inside. Poor thing. She approaches Juan slowly and he yanks her forward. You better stop your rough handlings right now Juanito. He teases her about her grim face and I’m 100% with him. Act a little, will you? “our mission ends here,” Renato tells his ho wife Aimee bitterly.

The priest starts the ceremony. Juan hold regina’s hand in a gesture of solidarity. I think that was so sweet. The priest asks Juan if he will take Regina for wife. “I do.” His voice resonate. Aimee scrunches her nose and mouth. He asks the same of Regina. “Yes, father, I accept.”

Holy crap!!!!!

Juan seems a bit surprised. I guess he was expecting her to bold. Everyone reacts. Looks are shot back and forth. Aimee is swallowing her own vomit.

MDR is at the beach, the same spot where Orca found her last time she escaped. Run, run! The dove let her hold him/her. That’s a well trained dove and very cute. I want one as a pet now, but I disgress.

Back at the wedding. Regina’s blood-shot eyes gaze into Juan’s. He slips the ring on her finger and she does the same. A tender moment amidst the angst of this farce wedding. I’m growing tired of Aimee’s tightened mouth.

“I declare you husband and wife.”

That is it. No turning back now. “You can kiss the bride.” Juan looks around with a smirk on his face and opts to kiss her hand. Renato, non too happy. Overall a very well handled wedding.

Fedgets caught in a trap. Sevando’s knife saves the day. They fight the bandits and get their guns. They speak of killing Fulgencio but Servando doesn’t want to.

The wedding party walk out of the church. Regina doesn’t look so well and says she needs to get her things from the finca. Juan helps them up into the carriage. Clemencia, who is so responsible for everything that happened, is all worried about her. “You have a fever.” “It’s nothing Nana.”

Idiot Aimee complains to Renato that he cannot let Juan take her away. Hello, they just got married you stupid cow. “She just got married to the man she loves.” “Yes, but what if she lied about loving him.” For God’s sakes, do you want him to kill you for real? Shut your trap.

Juan and Clemencia are at the finca. She blesses him in name of his mother. “I hope that you don’t revenge everything that’s happened on Regina. You will be the same like the ones who did this. You would betray your mother and father’s memory. Think about all this.”

Good words. I hope they got to his heart. I do think they did. “You are as if you were my mother.” “Please I plead with all my heart that you don’t make Regina unhappy.” She cries hard. Juan takes off his wedding ring. Weird….

Regina sadly realizes she is now a wife, but she won’t be his woman. We’ll see about that :P. Clemencia and Juan cry into each other’s arms. Regina slowly takes off her veil. All very dramatic.

Noel gives Rod the documents that give him possession of Regina’s inheritance. They insult each other and Rod complains about Regina. I will be so happy the day he finds out who is the real bad daughter.

Renato sits alone, looking boorish. Juan enters the sitting room, looking for trouble most likely. He paces back and forth and says he will go look for Regina. Regina comes down wearing her nun clothes. Weird. Renato asks why she is dressed like that and she responds that it’s the only thing that’s truly hers. So she didn’t take all her stuff? Weirdo.

Fed and Griseldo bring the ruffian that stole from them gagged and bound and return the money to Fulgencio. Poor dude.

The generals with their ridicule.ous customs are in a ship walking around with their guns cocked. Colibri steps up to one and tells him Eucebio is going to steal the ship and then grab him and beat him up. They do the same with each general. Colibri cries and begs each one to approach the door where they are taken one by one. Its very funny, lol.

Hey Remigio doesn’t look bad at all shi9rtless. Whooo.

The ruffian is stabbed in the stomach by Fugencio. Ouch. He lies dead on the floor. “Who betrays me, dies. Throw him into the ocean.” Ufff

Finally they defeat all the generals and now the boat is theirs. Much nicer than Luzbel.

Regina is shivering and looks very ill. Juan, shirtless now for some reason –not that I’m complaining- picks her up in his strong arms. They are on the shore.

Haha Aimee is crying bitter tears of the defeat she brought upon her self. “Juan, Juan. He left. Juan now has left forever. And he left with damned Regina. Damn her!” Whoa. Renato with two glasses of liquor barges in and sarcastically tells her poor you when she says she doesn’t feel so well. Haha. He is being suck a jackass and its super entertaining.

“It’s a celebration, a private one.” He forces a glass of champagne into her hand and forces her to drink. He is screaming at her. “Even though you said you’d be with me all your life, you want to leave. Why are you so fidgety. Maybe it’s your guilty conscience.”

She raves and complains about Juan being a savage and how he shouldn’t have let him take Regina. He grabs her and yells at her some more.

Juan brings Regina into the new boat. She is frightened and disoriented. Juan is already wet, hehehe.

More bullying from Renato. She so had it coming. He keeps grabbing her face roughly. He mocks her. She tires to leave but he blocks the exit. He tries to make her confess. “Why are you so sad about Regina. Tell me, did you sacrifice her.” “No, she is guilty and Juan doesn’t love her, he can’t love.” Obviously Renato asks her why she is saying that. She is just digging her own grave deeper and deeper the more she opens her big fat mouth.

Juan informs Regina the boat and el penon del Diablo are his only possessions. Regina cries she cannot live in a boat. Juan tells her too bad and that tonight is our wedding night and you will be my wife. “Don’t you dare touch me! You just want to torture me and make fun of me.” And all this in front of his friends. Jeez Juan, stop being such an ass. Not nice.

“I want to leave right now!” He mocks her and compares her to Regina. Will someone come to her defense. She appeals too Colibri. She begs Remigio to help her. He tries to defend her. Regina stars getting all faint and Juan embraces her and takes her away. Oh please, weren’t you just pissed off? Freaking bipolar dude lol.

More arguing and bullying in Renato and Aimee’s room. Noel finally stops the craziness. She sobs she hasn’t done anything. Awww poor little angel.


Regina collapses into the bed. Juan looks panicked, specially when Colibri walks in and says it’s the same sickness that afflicted the workers at the finca.

Labels:


Comments:
Thank you, Sarah. :-)

Gallery update: the wedding and Reggie's sickness
link
 

The wedding was so well coreographed that I had to make a few more gifs. As I wrote in the previous thread, the new director did a good job with CS.

The look on the priest's face: priceless.
1 2

Stand up, my dearest love.
3

That look. Awww.
4

J&R realized that there's no return.
5

The Habit Strikes Back.
6

(Oh, and the best CS photo ever: link :-))
 

Aribeth - those were hilarious, thank you!!

Whatever people say about how this show is written, it is just so much fun and so entertaining, it's a hoot and I love it.
 

Aribeth I love your albums! You should do recaps. I'll bet you'd be a wonderful recapper!

Did Juan know Reggie was planning on going back to the convent?

I found this episode quite sad really. Weddings are supposed to be happy and this one wasn't. Forced smiles and gritted teeth all around. At least the priest seemed relieved that Reggie said "accepto". It was just...sad.
 

Yes, I guess it was sad, but there were some cute/sweet moments, looks between Juan and Regi and the ring part was nice.
 

Aribeth, your pics are too funny. Especially the one where Ren and Juan are kissing Tio Rod. You forget that actor who plays Rod has a sense of humor b/c he plays such a stick in the mud.
 

You are fabulous Aribeth!!
 

So sorry again for the delay. Question, can I switch with the Friday recaper? Very dramatic episode, wasn't it?
 

Aribeth, Loved the BEST photo link.
Did you notice Cristian is slightly taller that Yáñez?

This novela is like basketball & football, just watch the last 5 min. In this case, the last chapters. I'm beginning to like it.
 

Thanks for your recap Sarah.
 

Good recap, Sarah! Thanks! I fell asleep and didn't record it, but I saw the Youtube version and of course, the audio sucked at times. You helped fill in those parts and I really appreciated that!

Sad wedding for sure. I thought kissing Reggie's hand instead of her cheek (if not her mouth) was really low.
 

Thanks for the recap Sarah. Are you sure you haven't done this before? You are a natural. Does everyone want to keep posting here for the weekend or the one from yesterday. It's good either way.
 

You're welcome, ladies, I'm glad you liked the pictures, and thank you for the kind words. :-)

Jody, Sarah, thank you both for the recaps!!! Dear Sarah, don't worry about the delay.

Regarding Reggie's new-old outfit: I think Mejía and Abud were smoking weed when they decided to make that scene. :-) A nun habit - for God's sake, only an idiot wouldn't be suspicious after watching a supposedly happy newlywed woman leaving in a nun uniform.

Juan hold regina’s hand in a gesture of solidarity.
Because the priest ordered them to "unan sus manos y expresen su consentimiento delante del Senor." :-) (No nitpicking or anything.)

Hey Remigio doesn’t look bad at all shirtless. Whooo.
Yesssss! I told you so! :-)

Oh please, weren’t you just pissed off? Freaking bipolar dude lol.
:-DD

Colibri walks in and says it’s the same sickness that afflicted the workers at the finca.
Dammit, Liliana Abud! When did the epicemic happen, 5 months ago? This must be the longest period of incubation ever.

I'm afraid if Regina hadn't fallen sick, she would have had a very unpleasant wedding night and/or would've tried to mutilate a few body parts of Juan. In the book Juan wanted to violate Mónica (but she fainted), and in this telenovela he stated many times that he wouldn't be Mr. Nice Guy after the farce wedding. Btw, the humiliation of Reg in front of the crew was cruel.

xlntperuvian:
I agree, both Juan and Regina were awfully miserable during the wedding. But they made their bed: Regina lied to save Aimee's ass and Renato's "happiness", Juan lied as well, and when she asked him to flee he decided to stay and fulfill his damned revenge. The good thing is that we all know that this marriage was made in Heaven, et cetera, et cetera, and they won't regret the day they got married.

Variopinta:
"Did you notice Cristian is slightly taller that Yáñez?"

Wow, you're right, on those pictures he does look taller. He must be really tall since Eduardo himself is bigger than Hulk. Or maybe Cristián was wearing high heels during the wedding? :-))
 

Juan has his moments of being a complete toad. Telling Regina, who's already scared half to death, that she will fulfill the labor of a married woman that night was low and mean. I have to think, though, that Clemencia's talk with him would have stopped Juan from violating Regina. Well, let's at least hope so. Juan es muy hombre, but also a real dirtbag at times.
 

Thanks for the recap Sarah. I really enjoyed all the drama.
Clemencia was so sweet in her talk with Juan. Let's hope he remembers some of her advice. Maybe he'll be in a cooler frame of mind by the time Regina recovers from her illness.
Loved Renato in his inebriated and vengeful state. Aimee's chickens are coming home to roost. Soon, she won't have any fans--they'll all be chewed to bits.
La Paloma
 

Jackass Renato is great! That is all!
 

Thanks, Sarah. Thanks also to Aribeth for the photos. I finally had a chance to watch this episode. Juan looked very handsome in his suit and neat manponytail, and I liked Reggie's lovely lace veil. It reminded me of photos I've seen of Victorian brides. The beautiful, delicate lace framed her beautiful, delicate features. Yikes...Renato has gone all badass drunk. He's doing a great job of bringing the BSC. Those genes he got from Leo are surfacing. Aimee thought that she had him under her thumb, but....SURPRISE and bite my fan .. Renato has a spine , a temper, and an unlimited supply of alcohol. Run for cover Aimee because your a scheming, lying , cheating heart has created a monster...Renatostein. Geez. a nun's habit and wimple is not what a groom expects his bride to wear as they leave for their honeymoon. Juan probably was not thoughtbubbling ''Man, Reggie looks hot in that habit. It is going to be one crazy noche de boda.'' So....Will Juan care for the ill Reg , lose his desire for revenge, and fall in loooove ? In Amor Real, Manuel feels terrible when he accidentally knocks Matilde over as he rides away. He gently cares for her bruises. Later, Matlide softens toward Manuel after he is shot. Evidently another telenovela tenet is that illness and injury make the heart grow fonder.
 

Sarah, thanks for the sarcasm in your recap, its is right on target. What a fun episode, sadsack wedding and all. I especially liked the fact that virtually everyone in the church was miserable with fear, anger, doubt and all the negatives we usually don't see in TN weddings. I loved every minute of it. Don't you think Regina came down in the seduction-proof nun's garb to put Juan off his amorous game?? But note that it took a scary case of tremors to really turn him off.

Thanks for the wonderful gallery link, Arlibeth. I especially liked seeing Roderigo (Rochas) looking full of fun. And I didn't realize that Cristian is so tall. He is slighter in build than Eduardo but what a guapisimo duo. HolyMoly.

I am watching the copa mundial concierto inaugural as I write this. I am loving Corazon Salvaje these days.
 

Cheryl ~I'm listening to the concert as I write this. Wouldn't you love to be the bologna [Rod's postion] in that Christian/Eduardo sandwich ???? So cute.
 

Are you suggesting that I am cheap meat???? Oh well, okay. For these two I will be sandwich stuffing of whatever kind. They are so adorable.

The concert was really fun but I was hoping for just one more CS episode this week, the plot is so delightfully zingy. Conquering the tall ship was so cartoon silly, go Colibri.

Did anyone notice one of the church still shots has the Aimee double in the shot. She looks quite a lot like Aracely. They must have such a whacky shooting schedule once the make up is on for one sister or the other. I imagine they shoot a series of scenes then go back and fill in the other sister.
 

It took me soo long to figure out why none of the stuff I was reading in the mini-cap in the comments of the previous post matched up with what I was watching - it was because it was for this episode, not Wednesday's! No cookie for me today. ^^; I'm actually glad now there was no Friday episode, because for some reason, Univision isn't coming in today. If it isn't back by Monday morning, there will be a call placed, let me tell you.

Please, please find MdR soon, Juan. I can't take much more of this. Even the dove looked a little unsettled.

Boy, you can tell the poor padre is starting to get sick of this back-and-forth nonsense, huh.

Did Griselda actually threaten to go to the authorities? For what, exactly? Is Jimena not old enough to make decisions for herself, or something?

This is the saddest wedding I've ever seen. It's because everyone knows it. I almost even felt sorry for Aimee (then I went back to, "Eat that, ya ho," mode). I'm with you, though; Juan taking Regina's hand at the beginning was very sweet.

...okay, Foppy dangling from the tree has made my day. Who goes bandit-hunting in their best suit?

So, nobody finds it odd that the groom is riding off on a horse instead of in the carriage with his wife?

I am so very ashamed of Noel right now. What happened to not repeating the injustices?

An entire troupe of soldiers patrolling the deck, and not one of them paying enough attention to notice what's going on ten feet away. They should all be flogged - ooh, shirtless Juan and Gabe... I am now sufficiently distracted as to not need to adjust my hat. XD Dashing man, rescuing his wilting new bride from the savage shore! That's the threshold I want to be carried over - no mansion for me, just take me to the boat.

Ha! Give her hell, Renato! Aimee brings out the worst in everyone, doesn't she.

Dear Juan: You, on the other hand, need to stop being a Rod. You know what I mean. Cut the poor girl some slack. She went through with it; the least you can do is let her ease into it. I didn't get the feeling, during the wedding, that he kissed her hand to insult her; I thought he did it because he knew she wouldn't want him kissing her properly. Of course, all that crap on the boat put an end to that line of thought. That was muy uncalled for.
 

Why did Noel give Rod Reggie's inheritance? Didn't Noel give Aimee her inheritance and she turned it over to Rod? So why skip Reggie and just turn it over to Rod?

I guess I'm asking b/c IMO Noel was so against Reggie marrying Fed so Rod could get her money, but she marries Juan and Noel's like "Here's the dough, Rod?"

The only people on the Montes de Loca side who cared anything for REggie are Noel and Clemencia. Leo and Rod are glad to be rid of Reggie because they never cared for Reggie. She could have married Servando and they wouldn't have cared (except for the sullying of the Montes de Loca name).

Aimee is glad to be rid of Reggie but the price she has to pay for being rid of her sister is seeing her sister marrying her man.

Renato let Reggie get into a sham marriage so he wouldn't have to admit to himself that his wife is a skank bitch ho. But now that Reggie is gone, he realizes that:

1) He's lost his best friend, a woman who truly loved and adored him and had the same interests, unlike his wife;

2)His skank ho wife willingly threw her sister under the bus to save her own skin;

3)He's a coward for not protecting Reggie from Juan or Fed; he also threw Reggie under the bus to save his own skin;

He probably didnt' think Reggie would really go through with the marriage and would leave Juan like she left Fed. When he finds her diary and discovers how she sacrificed herself again and again to protect him and her sister, what's going on between Aimee and Renato now will just seem like child's play.
 

Also, don't forget, Aimee's little drug cocktail may have affected Renato as well. Hasn't it only been about a day since she drugged him?
 

Mad Marley, I agree about Juan kissing her hand. I don't think Reggie want him to kiss her lips or cheek. I think the dove going from MdR to the church steeple was a nice touch. Someone is watching over Juan & Reggie even if they don't know it yet.

Does anyone know if Friday's episode will be shown Monday? I sure hope so, this TN is getting really good!
 

Thank you for another funny recap, Sarah! "Oh please, weren’t you just pissed off? Freaking bipolar dude lol." LOL!

I think Juan kissed her hand because it would have been too much for everyone involved if he had done otherwise, including Regi. It was a good way to handle an awkward situation. Also, I think as a part of the story their first kiss probably should be a real one.

I think Griselda realized it was Jimena's family when Mariela said her name was Angela. That's when it dawned on her.
 

xlnt - I'm assuming they'll show the next episode in order, don't know why they would skip it. I hope so, as I am recapping and like to do some of it ahead of time from the ones on YouTube! Although this one appears to be missing the last part.
 

Cheryl - nice to see you. I hope your photography is going well.

MMGrey ITA with you regarding MdR and Fed. I want one of the good guys to find her (like the good Dr.). And Fed was hanging from the trees in his Sunday best was a riot.

Anon 8:27 am - Great observations regarding Noel and Ren. Noel just passes Regina's money to Rod?!? Where's the justice in that? Since most business dealings are btw men, it seems odd that her husband was told about her money. Just giving it to the man who would have married her off to wolves (if he could) stands in opposition to justice.

Perhaps Ren is acting so crazy b/c Aimee drugged him. Yes, we all know the potential was there (he had threatened her soon after the wedding) but the drugs and alcohol go a long way to explain the quick, dramatic change.

ITA with those of you who think Juan kissed Regina's hand was a kind gesture. Regardless of his motives for marriage, (when he's not being bi-polar) he is kind to Regina and to have kissed her even on the check would have been a violation not only of her person but a mockery of the marriage.
 

YES, Fedex hanging from that tree in his three-piece-suit was great. I think it might rank as one of my alltime favorite telenovela moments. I wish it would have lasted longer. I hadn't thought about that sleeping potion that Aimee gave Ren affecting him, but coupled with the booze, it could explain his abrupt personality change. I agree that Juan kissed Reggie's hand out of kindness. However, he wasn't being kind to her when he yelled at her in front of his motley crew. [Hey, wouldn't that be a great name for a band ???] Also, when he mentioned that she was going to ''labor as his wife'' that night, I'm guessing that he wasn't expecting her to do some laundry and ironing. Maybe it was the nun's habit that set him off. Did he actually indicate to Clem that he planned to ravage Reggie on their noche de boda like Manuel did to Matilde in Amor Real ????
 

Susanlynn - Yes Juan was being beastly to Regina in front of his "motley crew" (good one). And he was not staying true to what he seemed to promise Clem (not to torture Reggie).
 

Bravo Sarah, nice touch about "freaking bipolar dude" I believe Noel knows that Jaun is good at heart and would take good care of Regina. Her inheritance is a drop in the bucket compared to what Jaun has, so letting Rod have the money is no big deal.Jaun smiled at the wedding after the rings were exchanged because Regina had confirmed what he always believed about her. Her sincerity.She kept her word and that also showed her bravery. Aime, pay back time is a -itch. use whatever consonant you want. Can't wait till monday....

Hanna,Md
 

Sarah, this was so well written and very detailed.

Everyone has already pointed out most of your best lines but my favorite was "Aimee is swallowing her own vomit". She certainly was!

Juan acted boorishly overall with a few kind touches (the hand holding as most have noted). His "motley crew" (good one) will not tolerate any man or mis-handling of Regina.

Aribeth: Your pictures were great -it was nice to see the cast having fun - such an unexpected and hilarious picture of Ren, Juan and Rod.

Great comments everyone.

Can't wait until tonight.

Diana
 

Sarah, thank you for the recap -- and thanks again so much for filling in for me the week I was on vacation! You're super!!

I just got caught up to watch this episode finally, and it was a thriller. I loved it.

Yes, I, too, had to laugh out loud at Federico making strange fruit, hanging from the tree.

Of course, as usual on such occasions, I was wondering if it was the real actor or the stunt fruit.

More seriously, I thought them intertwining the scenes showing Juan's parents' love -- with MarÍa del Rosario and Juan de Dios's spirit together on the beach -- with the wedding vows of Juan del Diablo and Regina was just heartbreakingly lovely.

And if anyone were still in doubt, doing so shows that the story is blessing their union...
 

I wrote and sent the recap for 6/14 to Connie last night - maybe she is having computer problems. So, it should be up soon.

Ivy
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder