Friday, July 16, 2010

Corazon Salvaje 7/15/10 Only for a Dream

Ep. 104

WARNING: This episode will be a multiple hanky episode. Please get your hankies now so you won’t miss anything.


The Boyz are still looking for Remi. He’s floating on some driftwood. They try to rouse him but too late, the shark gets him and drags him under the water. There is blood everywhere. The Boyz are beside themselves. Oh the horror!

Regina is eavesdropping while Aimee piles on the BS. He’s a dumbass if he believes anything she tells him. Aimee grabs Juan and gives him a good kiss. It’s amazing that a man his size can’t manage to push away a woman Aimee’s size. I don’t get it. Poor Regina. She is devastated. He finally manages to push Aimee away but it’s too late, the damage is done.

Back in the water Remi is awake and flailing around. The boyz paddle as fast as they can to reach him. He’s only swimming with one arm. That doesn’t look good. Surely a boat full of 2-armed men can paddle faster than a one-armed man full of rum can swim. We’ll see.

Juan grabs Aimee by the throat as she tells him she loves him. He is hers. She reminds him that his life is in her hands. He’s like, whatever. Get lost and don’t come back.

They reach Remi. They manage to pull him into the boat. Pedro takes off his belt so Pablo can use it as a tourniquet. He puts it around his arm. The boyz paddle frantically to get him to shore as the doc puts pressure on the arm to stop the bleeding. (Not very successfully by the looks of it.)

Regina runs back to Noel and Renato. Noel doesn’t understand why she didn’t go in. Renato is all set to go see what happened but Regina stops him. I think she should have told them what was going on and they all should go see for themselves what a hateful, selfish, lying, narcissistic cow Aimee really and truly is. She spins a story about how Juan was busy with someone. It was an attorney. Yeah, that’s the ticket. Noel wants to wait to see if the guy leaves so they can visit Juan. Regina assures him that it is best if they come back at some other time. Renato opens his big mouth and frankly I don’t care what he has to say. It’s all his fault that Juan is in this predicament in the first place. Regina says there is nothing more that can be done tonight. Renato wants her to come back to the finca. Why, so you can spy on her through a hole you are going to drill in the wall? She’s not going to the finca and wants to bunk at Noel’s office. He’s ok with that but of course Renato is not. Regina says she doesn’t want anyone to know they were there. Let’s go. Noel is reluctant. She finally convinces them all to leave.

Aimee is still in there going on about Regina. She looks smug. Juan looks confused. But then again, that’s pretty normal for him. She asks for the guard so she can leave. Thank God. I’m hoping Juan has finally learned his lesson about trusting Aimee. She blows him a kiss as she leaves. He whispers Regina, Regina.

Back at Noel’s office Renato is sounding like a broken record. It is better to come to the finca. It is more comfortable. Dude, seriously shut.up. You have become a pain in everyone’s ass. If he keeps it up I’m going to start typing “Renato’s lines” because I’ve just about had enough of it. Fortunately for Regina, she’s zoned out thinking about Juan and not listening to a word he said. Renatos lines. Regina says she told him she’s not going to the finca so get over it already. That is my last word. Understand Renato I need to be alone. What part of “I need to be alone” don’t you understand? Renato think she’s being mean to him. She says (and I love this) life is cruel, not me. He sulks and say as you wish. Noel comes in and tells her that her bed is ready. She bids Renato good night. Rest well. He pouts. Maybe he’ll stomp his little foot next to see if that works better.

Aimee has made it back to the finca. It’s amazing how fast that girl can change clothes. Celia is telling her how she saw Renato’s carriage close to the jail. Aimee says it couldn’t have been Renato. Aimee thinks it could have been Noel. Celia says no, Regina and Renato are in the port. Aimee is like well if they are here in town why aren’t they at the finc? She wants Celia to go find out what’s going on. Celia hides her braids from Aimee. If she pulled my hair like that I’d snatch that ugly wig off her pointy little head.

Noel isn’t keen on Regina staying there by herself. Really, she WANTS TO BE ALONE. Why can’t you guys get that through your heads. She says she just needs time to herself. Noel who knows something is going on asks her a very good question--Who really was with Juan? I already told you, it was an attorney. He turns her around so he can look into her eyes. He tells her she is transparent and she can’t lie. He asks her if she loves Juan. She pulls away and says no. No, I don’t love him. Liar!

Aimee is trying to figure out what’s up with Renato. She thinks that if he was in port he would not be able to resist coming to her.

Noel thinks Regina does love Juan. He wants to know why she doesn’t confide in him. Trust me. Tell me what really happened. She says that it was a beautiful dream. That was all. A beautiful dream but I woke up and faced reality. I thought Juan had changed but no. He’s always the same. Noel tells her not to cry. She is the only one that can get him out of this mess. Noel says her soul is in torment. She tells him not to worry for her. She is used to dealing with pain. She knows Noel lives without love also (that’s an understatement) and he shouldn’t worry about her. All I need is a little time by myself to think. Please. He says ok. She thanks him and he does a little bow as he exits. All in all, a very touching scene. Finally, she is alone.

Aimee is dousing herself with perfume. I swear she has a little cloud that follows her just like Pigpen in the Snoopy comics. Can’t you just picture it?! Poor Renato is going to need a gas mask. As she gives herself one more squirt for good luck, in walks Renato. She scampers over to him and gives him a fake hug and tells him she is so glad to see him. She tells him she was so worried about him and the whole Juan thing. He says he didn’t know she was so interested in his life. She says of course, you are my husband. She is so hurt that he thinks she is not interested in his money--uh life. Now she blames everything on Regina, because frankly who doesn’t? You are my husband and I love you. She needs to know that he loves her always. He looks annoyed at her pawing. She starts to seduce him. He falls for it. Oh look--he’s a dumbass too.

Meanwhile Regina is thinking about Juan as we get a picture of Juan thinking about Regina. Regina thinks that Juan continues to be in love with Aimee. Juan in his lonely cell thinks that Regina never loved him.

Renato takes a time out to ask if she really loves him. Of course she does--not. She reminds him about the hijo she’s carrying. I’m about to say Aimee’s lines because it is the SSDD (same sh!t, different day.) She’d rather die than lose him (or his money.) He tells her he forgives her. She is elated that he loves her and forgives her. I think he’s not too sure really but he couldn’t get some from Regina so he figures he might as well get it from Aimee. Kiss me like you did on our wedding night. Steamy love scene. Not much talking going on. FF>>

Clemencia is crying over MdR who is unconscious. She can’t believe it is MdR after all these years. MdR comes to and recognizes Clemencia immediately. They are overjoyed to see each other. MdR asks about her son and Clemencia assures her that her son is not dead. MdR is happy to hear this. She can’t believe it. Jimena told me he was alive. Colibri informs her that he is his capitan. His name is Juan. Juan del Diablo. MdR doesn’t look too happy about that.

Back at the jail Juan is looking pretty rough and half crazy. The guard shouts at him that he has a visitor. It’s Noel. Juan turns away and looks ashamed. Noel says he hates to see Juan in this place. Juan starts babbling about something I didn’t catch.

Aimee and Renato are finished having their make-up sex. Renato looks like he’s thinking “what have I done.” He gets out of bed and starts to get dressed. Aimee’s not happy about it. Renato says he’s confused. Aimee wants them to live like they did. Renato is fed up with her asking questions.

Back at the jail, Noel says something about Renato and Juan tells him that it is all Reanto’s fault that he is in this predicament. I didn’t understand part of this so fill in if you’d like. Noel tells Juan that Regina is going to be at the trial. Juan pauses and smiles at this.

Cut back to Aimee and Renato (yawn) Aimee asks how Regina is. Renato says she’s fine and she’s staying at his father’s office. Aimee makes fun of her. Renato says she constantly reminded him that she was the wife of Juan del Diablo. Aimee finds that funny. She says maybe she wants to live the life of something I couldn’t catch. He gets up and grabs her by the throat. He doesn’t like her talking about Regina like that. She’s afraid of him because he’s acting crazy. Swear to me that Regina confessed nothing. Why do you ask me that? Swear to it! I swear to it. I swear to it for our child.

The boyz finally get Remi to shore.

Juan is worried that Regina is at Finca del Mar with Renato. Noel tells him no. You are mistaken. Regina is staying in my office. He looks surprised. Noel asks him about his future and Juan says he has no future. Juan says something about Renato and Noel says he doesn’t defend Renato. He’s my son but he made an error in trying to rescue Regina. He says something else about Renato and then Juan says it is the same for Aimee. Noel tells him enough already with the attitude. Because he’s not going to listen to it any more. Juan grabs him and says this is the last time you will have to listen to me. He’s pretty much going to tell the judge everything. The truth. He repeats it with a maniacal giggle.

MdR is assuring Clemencia that her son is not Juan del Diablo. He is Juan de Dios. Clemencia says of course he is. Juan de Dios San Roman Montes de Oca. Well, that certainly is a mouthful. MdR is happy about it. She says he has suffered much. Leo told me that my son was dead. Of course she did, she’s a lying heifer. Then she put me with Arcadio. It was awful. I was going crazy. I suffered so much. Jacinta takes me to church on many occasions. She’s afraid, She wants to see her son and asks Clemencia to help her. By now the whole room is crying. Clemencia assures her that everyone will help her. They all help her out of the bed. Jimena is going to write a note to the doctor so he’ll know where she went. Clemencia doesn’t want her to write a note they have Colibri wait behind for the doctor so he can tell them where they went.

Renato is back to threatening Aimee but realizes it is really not worth the trouble. He finishes getting dressed and says he’s got a lot to do and leaves. She begs him to come back when he is finished. He leaves. She goes back to blaming Regina for everything. She hates her, she hates her.

Noel has one question he has to ask Juan. Who was the abogado that was in here earlier? Abogado? I don’t have an attorney. But Regina---Regina? Noel tells him to look him in the eye and listen well, some day you will something I couldn’t hear. You won’t understand now but some day you will. Some day. It’s a dream. I don’t understand. It’s only a dream. He looks sad. What are you saying? Just leave. Leave please. You need to leave. I have to be alone. Please, son, I don’t understand. Noel says ok, I’m out of here. Juan looks at the floor. Noel says good night and turns to leave. He hears a pitiful “Don Noel” behind him. He turns as Juan rushes to him and puts his arms around him in a bear hug and cries like a baby. All the pain and suffering he has endured his whole life comes out in that one moment. He sobs as Noel comforts him.

Regina is still talking to the moon. She remembers the conversation she overheard between Aimee and Juan. She cries for Juan, for his kisses.

Juan pulls himself together and asks Noel to leave. He kisses Noel’s hand and Noel looks a little uncomfortable. Juan promises to live a different life. One full of love. Juan shuffles away as Noel leaves. Juan also talks to the moon. She told me she loved me. I see you love me in your shining eyes. I feel your love when we kiss. You will not abandon me. You wouldn’t betray me. But he still can’t understand why she would write Renato a letter.

Regina thinks that Juan was never hers. He always belonged to Aimee. You were always hers. Your kisses, your passion. You only live for her. She prays to El Senor to help her as we see memories in the background of her and Juan on the ship. She remembers his kisses like fire on her lips. Juan--my pirate, my savage. Juan the traitor. It was only a dream. All for a dream.

At these words, Juan wakes in his cell as we see a rat in the foreground. (That kind of ruined the moment for me.) Only for a dream, only a dream. We get a split screen as the two almost lovers cry for each other.

I want to know what happened to Remi.

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks for your recap Connie. You have such a great sense of humor. Your likening Aimee and her perfume to Pigpen was hilarious. Yes and the rat took me out of the moment as well (at first I was wondering what it was, then it moved, yikes).

Thank goodness Regina has compassion and doesn't seem to want to hurt Juan the way he hurt her. But the writers are quite cruel as I think there are less than 30 episodes left and our couple has not gotten together. I hope we don't have to wait until the last chapters for closure.

I do hope Remi survives the attack. I also hope Noel run into Clem, MdR, and company so the true downfall of Leo and Rod can start.
 

Thank you for this Connie! My favorite line was, I think he’s not too sure really but he couldn’t get some from Regina so he figures he might as well get it from Aimee. Yes, he's a dumbass all right.

What kind of anvil will hit Aimless? At this point it better be massive and coming at warp speed. The only punishment I can think of that would be appropriate is a disfiguring skin disease....

I was so impressed by Rene Casados in this episode. There is only one word that I can think of to describe Noel: Elegant. Everything about this man just shines of inner strength and quality of character. Even in a rat-infested jail cell the man is just exquisite. Wow.

The past couple of days I have been wondering who will be more horrified by the truth about Leo and MdR - Juan or Noel. I think it will be Noel, because he was there at the Finca and didn't know.
 

Connie: This was wonderful and I think one of your finest recaps yet. You conveyed all the pitiful events yet managed to infuse desperately needed sarcasm throughout. You took ugly truths and cloaked them in wry humor: "She is so hurt that he thinks she is not interested in his money--uh life and my favorite: "Maybe he’ll stomp his little foot next to see if that works better." Excellent...

I teared up at MdR's scene with Clemencia and by the time Noel and Juan's had their intense interaction, I was in full blown sobfest. Heartfelt and heartbreaking, Juan's man/child character and Noel's kind, compassionate and understanding demeanor were just too much.

Was confused that Remi, who may be mortally wounded didn't even warrant a follow up scene once pulled from the water.

Karen, it would be poetic justice if Noel is the one who breaks the news that MdR is alive. I am concerned though about Noel's future emotional well being. While he realizes Leo is faithless and heartless, he doesn't know the extent of her cruelty. Not only is she a murdering monster, she is responsible for banishing her own sister to a living hell. Someone needs to be there for him and I really hope it's Lulu...

xintperuvian, I love the word "elegant" for Noel/Rene. It's perfect. I also wonder what will happen with Aimee and think your disfiguring skin disease would be a fitting punishment.

With the stellar acting and interesting storylines, at the present, I'm enjoying this more than any TN to date. Even Pasion - which I loved. This is in no small part due to the amazing recapping team who stayed with this despite the time change and to the devoted commenters who contribute so much.

I'm away for the next week and a half but am hoping to catch most of the episodes - looking forward to catching up on the recaps when I return

Diana
 

Morning everyone and Happy Friday! Elegant is the perfect word for Noel. I really like that actor. The jail scene really tore me up. Noel is kind of like the father figure that Juan really needs.

I really can't wait to see what fate awaits Aimee and while Renato is a moron I don't believe he is really evil. He just needs a good slap upside his head.
 

Thank you, Connie!

Summary:
cry me a river
 

"Surely a boat full of 2-armed men can paddle faster than a one-armed man full of rum can swim." LOL! Loved your take on this one!
 

Connie, thank you! I haven't seen the show yet, but I will snag this to listen to later and be back.
 

Connie, absolutely loved your reference of pigpen and perfume cloud to Aimee's dousing herself. I don't get Regina's loyalty to Aimee. Regardless that they are sisters true love with Juan is thicker than blood, especially with the bad genes of her father and sister. Regina most definately inherited her personality from her mom(hopefully the truth about her death will also come out). If Regina believes Juan and Aimee will unite maybe she'll settle for second best(Renato). I hope she keeps her love and hope alive for Juan. I bet dumbass Renato will still declare his love to Regina even after having had sex with Aimee. Maybe he felt it was a duty screw. What a touching scence with Noel comforting Juan. I think Juan really needed a fatherly hug. I really like the actor who plays Noel. Loved him in fuego en la sangre. I think Juans mother MDR would be perfect for him. They are both compassinate people and were both manipulated by Leo and Rodrigo. I can't wait for tonight to see the show myself, hope Remegio doesn't die(Juan wouldn't even get a chance to say goodbye to him).
 

Good morning everyone!

Thank you Connie for the fantastic recap! Your sharp wit makes for a delightful read :) I think my favorite lines of today's recap are about Renato: "Dude, seriously shut.up. You have become a pain in everyone’s ass. If he keeps it up I’m going to start typing “Renato’s lines” because I’ve just about had enough of it." And then, "Fortunately for Regina, she’s zoned out thinking about Juan and not listening to a word he said. Renatos lines. Regina says she told him she’s not going to the finca so get over it already." HAH! I almost spit my soda out when you went and did it! Too funny!

Okay- yes xintperuvian and Connie, Rene Casados/Noel was ON FIRE last night!! Elegant is a very fitting word- he is Un Caballero de todo sinceridad, I LOVE HIM!!! When Juan first put his hands on Noel I sat up straight in my chair and cursed Juan out! Thankfully he did that pitiful move later when he threw his arms around Noel, crying; that is what made me calm down :) And of course Noel is going to help him at all costs, even to the relationship with his own son- the ever more annoying Renato.

Finally, not to be unfair, but when Clemencia, Jimena and the rest took MdR from Dr. Miranda's office and left Colibri to tell the doctor, I got really nervous. Does anyone remember back when Juan was first arrested and they crew of the Luzbel told Colibri not to tell Regina so as not to make her upset, but he went and did it anyway? Ay, ay, ay...

Marisol
 

xintperuvian - ITA w/you that elegant is the perfect word to describe Noel. They need to make more galans and/or older characters like him in TNs.
 

Thank you Connie for your humorous recap! In addition to the other lines people commented on I liked "Regina is still talking to the moon" and "Juan looks confused. But then again, that’s pretty normal for him." There were several funny asides.

It drove me crazy that Regina didn't interrupt Aimee, and that she protected her by not letting Noel and Renato go back there, arrgh! And then she wouldn't tell Noel anything! ITA elegant is a perfect description. I do think Noel understands that Juan loves Regina and she loves him, and he may help get them to realize that about each other. It was touching when Juan turned into lthe little boy Noel had tried to help years ago.

I actually thought Renato stopped in the middle of sex with Aimee, like he just suddenly realized he didn't want to do it. It didn't look like they were done, and Aimee said, "you can't leave me like this!" He's too obsessed with Regina now to want it with Aimee even though he tried.

Can't wait for all the pie carts and and anvils to start falling on all the right people!
 

Thanks, Connie, for the funny recap and the hankie warning as the tissue came in handy for the MdR scene.

I agree with Diana, I've watched some novelas since La Fea Mas Bella and this novela is among my favorites. Along with ENDA and Pasion, the acting is top notch and the story lines are intriguing. Even the side stories are interesting unlike in many novelas. (I mean you, Sandy, in STuD.) It's such a shame that it was panned and people tuned out before it reached it's potential.

Kisses that linger too long. Regina had hers with Renato but, unfortunately, Juan got busted with Aimee. This big misunderstanding between Juan and Regina has separated them...how will they learn the truth and be reunited and how long will this take, not too long , I hope?

Aribeth, thanks for the links. I went on a mini-vacation and missed some episodes, so you are making it easy to catch up, along with the great recaps.

GinCA
 

ivy, I like your idea of Noel as the facilitator since Juan and Aimee tend to jump to conclusions and they need a clear headed advisor to see reality. I agree, that Renato didn't continue with Aimee so she is not going to have a chance to be preggers by him again.

GinCA
 

Connie, thanks again for the hilarious recap! This was such a frustrating episode, and the humor was a big relief.

I liked Regina's line, too: "...life is cruel, not me..." That was pretty good.

Pigpen, indeed; I always hope that they really fill Aracely's prop bottle with water instead of perfume, so none of them get asphyxiated.

Last night Aracely squirted that bottle and then immediately Christián walks in, and Aimee is chest-to-chest with Renato.

The character at the very least must have gotten quite a noseful.

Aimee's perfume use is one of the particular things that makes her look unbalanced.

I LOL'd at "...so hurt she's not interested in his money -- uh, life..." Good one.

Christián looked very hot in the love scene with Aracely; he is just a hot guy! I enjoyed making screen caps of him from Renato's wedding.

They cut some of the love scene on Univision, and I'm tempted to find it online to see what else was included.

Just let me take time out here to defend heifers everywhere; it's so unkind to compare them to Leonarda and Aimee.
 

Thanks Connie for the recap. This episode was too painful for words. Barbara called it right when she said Regina would leave instead of confronting Juan or Aimee. Now they both think it was all a dream too good to be true. Arrgh. Maybe Clemencia can clear up the whole mess about that blasted letter. I hope Noel puts two and two together and realizes it was skanky Aimee who visted Juan. Since she wasn't successful seducing Juan, she seduces Renato using the same tired lines she told Juan, "I'm yours, I love you." Gag me. If Aimee had her way she would lock up Regina in a dungeon just like Leo did MdR. She already admitted that she hates her sister. I wouldn't put it past her. Poor Remi. He lost his arm and so much blood. I hope he survives.
 

Another super recap, Connie. Thanks so much. Loved all the Renato snark and Aimee's perfume cloud. Noel is such a well-rounded guy--elegant, intelligent, compassionate and strong.
I did see Celia pull her braids out of danger when Aimee came back. That cracked me up.
It's a good thing Dr. Pablo was on the boat with Remi, gives our wounded guy a better chance at survival.
La Paloma
 

Thanks to all the recappers for doing these. This is the first show I've gotten into enough to follow since Diablos/Guapos, and like D/G I came in past the half-way point.

I agree with the posters earlier who thought perhaps the bedroom scene was interrupted prematurely. Even though I couldn't follow the dialogue, I was howling because I thought sure Renato had decided to leave without leaving a deposit the skank-bank. :D

Again, thanks mucho to all the recappers,

Corwin.
 

You're right Jer. Heifers are cute while they are not! 8(:-P
 

Thanks Connie. This was such a sad episode but you made it hilarious. Great writing.
 

I was on a vacation at the weekend and wasn't able to comment here. Connie, I haven't told you yet how much I enjoyed your recap. The bashing of the stupidness of the characters (especially of Renato) was hilarious.
And I love "Renato's lines". It was time. :))
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder