Friday, August 20, 2010

Episode #129 8/20/10 Renato is delusional and Juan es un necio

Ren once more gives Juan the idiot Reggie's dairy and the annulment papers and tells Juan to read the diary so Juan can understand how much Reggie loved Ren and that's why he can giver up. Ren demands of Juan to leave Reggie in peace. Way to go Ren you've officially become the most hated character in TN history. Juan, believe or not, surprises me and tell Ren I would do ti if I knew you were telling the truth. Ren goes on with his pathetic speech about what can Juan offer Reggie. Why didn't he think that when he forced them to marry? Ren says that Reggie is a lady and Juan would never give her the ladies treatment. Ren says Juan doesn't have education. Ren admits that Reggie now says she is in love with Juan, but sooner or later she is going to grow tired of how unrefined Juan is. New flash for you Ren, people grow tired of each other for different reasons, Didn't you grew tired of Aimee and she was of your class? Ren says Reggie is a delicate flower and deserves a good treatment. Juan surprises me again with his come back. Juan tells Ren you want to give Reggie the same treatment you gave Aimee? You could never win her over. It doesn't matter how refined and what a gentleman you are. You've never been able to win a woman's love, because you know Aimme only loved me. Ren corrects Juan and tells him Aimee didn't love anyone, she only care about the vulgar and obscurity. Juan whatever, but she loved me and she never loved you. Aimee betrayed you. She told you that she loved you. She elevated you to the sky and then she let you fall into a dark abyss. An abyss that you haven't been able to come out. look at yourself, you want to drag me and Reggie to that same abyss, but you'll not achieved your wishes. Ren says it is not worth it continue arguing with you. I have given you Reggie's dairy. There you'll be able to ascertain the feelings I provoked in her even without touching her. I hope Juan doesn't read the dairy. Sometimes it is not necessary to touch a woman to provoke her passion. There's no use in arguing read the diary. and enjoy it. Good night. Ren walks away and Juan is going to go after him, he stops looks at the folder with the papers and the dairy. He has a expression of hate on his face.

Back at the Marin, weeding plans. Grandma and grandpa have big plans for Jime's weeding. They want a big weeding in puebla. Jime and Gabe have other plans. They want a small weeding by the river and they want to stay en el puerto. Jime says the river is very special for them. They have very fond memories of it. De Marin says he understands Jimena, Mari corrects him, her name is Angela. De Marin says when there's love it doesn't matter where the weeding is celebrated. Reggie is growing impatient. Mari agrees to the weeding in the river if that is what they want. Gabe notices Reggie looking out of the window. Gabe and Noel go to Reggie. Gabe tells not to worry about Juan. He's a big boy and he's going to be OK. Gabe asks Reggie to sit with them and be part of the celebration. Reggie agrees. She sits down and start talking to Angela but after a few seconds she looks toward the door with a very worried expression.

Leo is admiring MDR jewels. Ren comes in. She hides the jewels and tells Ren that she is unpacking. Ren is happy and tells her that in no time she'll grow accustomed to the new digs. Leo sits him down and asks him to leave el puerto. She want to go to Europe. Ren says he won't leave el puerto until he frees Reggie from the clutches of Juan. wins Reggie love and convince her to marry him. Well good luck with that one Ren.

Reggie is again pacing the room, everyone is standing now ans Regie is again pacing the room. Juan makes his grand entrance. Reggie runs to him and says she was worry sick about him. Very dryly he said you don't have to worry. I am fine, we have to leave. Reggie sets eyes on the items he's hold in his hands. Reggie asks you have there? He tells her, I told you, we'll talk later. Now you are going to says our goodbyes and leave. Very shyly Reggie looks at him and doesn't say anything more. Juan thanks them and says him and his beloved wife have to leave. The people at the party protest. Noel asks him what did Ren want? It is because of his visit that you want to leave? Juan says he brought me these documents, but this not the place nor the time to talk about them. I'll look for you some other time and will inform you of their content, thanks for asking. De Marin says please stay a little longer, dinner hasn't been served yet. Reggie tried to hold him. Juan thanks them but him and his wife have to leave. Gabe asks if something is the matter. Juan says we'll talk later my child. But I wish you all the happiness in the world. Grandpa says it is a pity that you have to leave, but if you have to thanks for being her with us. Gabe thanks them again. Juan says you have nothing to thank me for. Then Juan decides to make a toast to true love, a love without lies and betrayal and looks at poor Reggie. As he is leaving he grabs Reggie by one hand and pulls her as if she was a little child.

Leo is telling her son to forget about Reggie. Leo tells him to go with her to Europe, she has some friends there and he can meet someone else. Ren says no mother can't do. I'm obsessed, I'm in love with Reggie and she is the only on I want. Leo says Regina, Regina always Regina. Don't tell me you love Reggie more than you do your mother? Mother please they are two totally different affects. You know I love and respect you and that is why I won't stop you if you decide to leave. It'll hurt but I'll accept it. But I won't go any place. He kisses her and wishes her a goodnight. Leo says to herself. He prefers Reggie over me> from now on I'll so the same. I'll of me first. Isn't that what you've done all your life? She wants to skip town to avoid prison. She runs again to retrieve the box of jewels. She says Ren was the only thing detaining me her, but nothing will detain me now, nothing.

Reggie asks Juan why hasn't he told her what was that Ren gave him. The idiot tells her she'll know in due time. Reggie says you were very quiet during the whole trip back home. She says if there's something we should talk about, I prefer we do ti now. He says no, I said no know and now please leave me alone. Reggie says as you wish and leaves. He says thank you. He opens the dairy ans starts to read it. You disappoint me Juan.

Ren is enjoying his victory. He is sure that after Juan reads the dairy, the relation between Juan and Reggie would be history.

Juan continue reading the diary where it says what a gentleman and how much Reggie loves him. Juan says maldita sea and slams the dairy on the table. He gets up to leave, stops at the door, turns around and goes back to the table and starts his torture again. Reggie is also torturing herself asking herself why her husband didn't want to tell her what Ren gave him. She says why doesn't he trust me? He doesn't trust me the same way he used to trust Aimee. Reggie is thinking that Juan is still in love with Aimee. Reggie has a flashback of when she saw Aimee at Juan's cell. That those it, Reggie is 100% sure Juan is still in love with Aimee. Juan is still reading on the dairy all the good and marvelous things Reggis had to say about Ren. Juan slams the dairy again on the table. We hear another maldita sea. He gets up again goes to the and stops again. Reggie is thinking that whatever Ren gave Juan is making him suffer. Reggie is wondering what might have been, what? Juan is back at the table.. He picks up the dairy again. This time he opens it at the page where Reggie is saying that of her love for Ren she is marrying Juan del Diablo and blah, blah blah. This is a very frustrating episode for me. Juan is saying that Reggie married him just to spare Ren from suffering. I thought he knew that. He is saying Reggie knows how truly love and that if he really loves her, he'll set her free so she can be happy with Ren. Reggie is still wondering what was that Ren gave Juan.

It is finally morning. Juan spent the night sitting on the chair. Reggie comes out of the bedroom and asks the obvious, if he spent the night there. He says yes. She say do you want coffee? He says what I want of you is to sit down here. please sit down. She obliges. She asks what is the matter. He finally gives her the document and says I want you to read this. Reggie opens the folder and Juan says at last you got what you wanted. You and I are no longer married. Reggie's eyes look like they are going to come out of their sockets. While the idiot looks at her with a lot of anger. Reggie is very surprised and asks is our marriage has been annulled? This can't be Juan. Did you spent the whole night reading this paper. Juan says not only that. I entertained myself reading a very interesting book. This book that Ren gave last night. Juan shows Reggie the book. Reggie is very surprised and says, my diary? She can't believed it.

Lulu is saying her goodbyes. Is not point ins staying. Remi hasn't come around and he told her that the only way he'll be happy was if he didn't see Lulu for the rest of his life. Mari is very sad and ask Lulu to go with them to puebla. Lulu thanks her and says she is going back to Europe to look her family up. Maybe they'll forgive her and start a new life. Lulu asks Mari permission to go and check when is the ship living. Mari tells to go and take of whatever she has to.

Pedro and the big guy can't believe Remi told Lulu to get lost. The big guy, I', drawing a blank, can't remember his name, tells Remi something that is very truth. He says It is a good thing you and Juan are bothers because you are the same stubborn arrogant fools and because of that, you two are going to lose the loves of your lives. Remi wasn't expecting that. Remi asks him why are you talking to me like that. The big guy says because I am mad at you. Eusebio, says Remi Lulu loves you. Remi says it is. Pedro no buts here, if you don't go and look for her, you are going to lose the love of your life. Remi doesn't say anything and the big guy says what are you thinking about? tell me, what are you thinking about? Remi doesn't say anything.

Reggie is holding the dairy, she says I won't deny I loved Ren and what I wrote here was what I felt at the time. but that is history, if I have learn something in life is that one can't hide love or the truth because they always come to light. I loved Ren since we were children, but now I understand I was in love with an illusion. I was in love with the love. When we were children we were the best of friend, we had the dreams and the same ides. But that ended when I married you and I started to know you. The love I feel for you is different. Is the love a woman feels, you are my companion, my accomplice and my friend. I don't need o anybody else. The then holds he stomach and well, you and someone very special, someone that you... The idiot says all that love you felt for Ren couldn't have died all of the sudden you are confused, that's why you married me. You are truly in love with Ren. Patience, patience. Reggie says Juan don;t you know how much I love you? what do i have to do to convince you? Juan my love. you are the love of my life. Please understand that. She holds his hand and says and now I share this love with... She is going to put his hand on her belly. He pulls the hand away and says with Ren of course. Reggie why are you so confused. He gets up and says what it says in the dairy is not confusion it says it right there that you love Ren. Reggie says they were just words nothing else. Your love is in my heart. He's pacing the little room. He says all the you said is fine and dandy, but you and I are not longer married so I am moving out because I don't want to stain your name. This is your house if you decide to stay, but if you decide to g olive with your family is fine with me. Poor Reggie. He leaves while Reggie stays hold her belly.

Fed is visiting Leo. He is happy she live en el puerto now. Fed asks about MDR jewels. Leo tells him Arca stole them. She continues blaming him. She said the ultimate proof is that he never came back. Rod says of course he never came and he's the only one responsible for what happened to MDR.

Arca is at the market eating a fruit. He her horse hoofs he looks up and is Juan. This is funny, Arca takes off running, he throws a table full of fish on his scape. Juan is pursuing him on horseback. Arca looks like a troll. Juan continues on hot pursue while the market is completely destroyed.

Mari and Angela are having some mother daughter quality time. Mari is telling Angela about Noel. Mari says even though noel and her love each other they can't be together because he's married. Angela says if you truly love him fight for him. Gab and I are the perfect example of the impossible being possible. Mari is at a cross road, she doesn't want do anything against her principles and at the same time doesn't want to give Noel up. A letter is delivered for Mari. Her father receives it and says he'll deliver it to her. Curiosity got the best of him and he opens it. It is a note from Noel professing his love for Mari. The nerve of grandpa. He puts the letter in his jacket pocket and leaves. Probably he is going to confront Noel.

Juan is still in hot pursuit, I don't want to be in Arca's shoes. Juan is upset for what is happening with Reggie and now he found someone to vent his anger with. Darn it seems Arca escaped.

Reggie tells herself to stop feeling sorry for herself. She has to go and find out who did this. She's pretty p'od. she picks up the folder and the dairy and leaves.

Noel is talking with Phillipe. Phillipe says something about Arca. Noel is devastated t the news that Arca is back in town. Someone is at the door. Phillipe opens it. It is don Alberto wanting to speak to Noel of a very delicate matter. Noel tells Phillipe to leave them alone. Alberto questions Noel about the poem he sent Mari. Noel is very impactado.

Leo is walking around town when someone approaches. The new chief of police, you'll have to excuse me tonight but my brain is gone. I worked 18 hours straight, so people's names are all gone. Anyway the chief call Leo and tells her he was thinking about her in this precise moment. Leo says oh yeah, Why? I got it Breton says what happen is I would to clarify some points with you. Breton says I would like to know about the antipathy you had against Brigitte. Leo says you are offending me I didn't have any feeling towards her good or bad. Breton says it is very curious because in one occasion you slap her on the street in brad daylight in front of Rod's house. Leo says that is a lie. But if I did she deserved because Rod told me he couldn't stand her anymore, he couldn't get rid of her, she was always asking him for money. Breton says, the way I heard was that you attacked her because you were jealous which makes me think that her dead was a crime of passion. A crime of passion? this is absurd, where you get that from?

Reggie runs into her father in town. She says father. His greetings is Your marriages was annulled and now you have doubts against Juan's love for you? I am happy because now you'll know what is to love and not be loved back. The jerk. Reggie says father do you enjoy my suffering for real? Now Ros says something to Reggie where I think the writers mess up. Rod says don't you realize that child you are expecting is also going to be a bastard. WTF? How does he know she is pregnant? Reggie says yes another bastard in the family just like the child Rosie is expecting that is you son. Rod doesn't like her answer and tells her to shut it. She says oh no I am not going to be quiet because this child I am expecting is going to make strong and I am going to fight for him. I know you've never love me and that when Aimee dies was as if both your daughters have died. I promise you I'll never seek you again. I'll be mother and father for my child. I wish you happiness in your loneliness. Rod wasn't expecting that.

Leo is telling Breton that Rod and Brig were lovers and that maybe Rod was the one who kill her. When Breton asks her point blank Leo says no of course not. I didn't mean that. Then she tells Breton she has things to do and leaves.

Ren is at Reggies house. Clem tells him Reggie is no home and tells him to leave Reggie alone. Clem compares Ren to Rod. Clem tells him that Reggie is not into him any more. Clem tells him he is only thinking about himself and no Reggie. Clem says if he continues down that path Reggie is going to end up hating him. Clem gives him the analogy about a horse. El necio says Reggie love is worth anything. He's going to fight for Reggie even if his life depends on it.

Juan is at Remi's I won't go in details because I just had it with Juan tonight and I think Remi is on the same boat. He's gong on and on how he asked Reggie if she ask for the annulment ans she didn't give him the answer he was looking for. Remi tells Juan how big the love between him and Reggie is and blah blah, then Juan asks him if all you are saying is truth what are you doing here. Remi says say what? Juan says yes what are you doing here why don't you go and look for Lulu and tell her how much you love her.

Breton now runs into Rod. Breton tells him what Leo said about Rod and Brig. Rod tells Bret how Leo always pursed him and that Leo is capable of anything.

Reggie is at Ren's

Remi went looking for his amada Lulu. He asks her to forgive him. She says too late. He says why. She says I tried everything and I'm leaving town I'm going Europe and you won't seem again.

Juan is asking Clem to go and stay with Reggie. Clem says poor Reggie how unlucky she is. The two time time she'd fell in love had to be with two foolish brutes. Did I say I've had it with Juan for a lifetime? Clem tells it how it is, but of course he's set in his stupid ideas and doesn't bulge.

Reggie is with Ren. She asks him how could you? don't you think I'm capable enough to make my own decisions. Ren says you are right. My only justification is that I did it for love. Reggie tells him, if you truly love me believe me I fell sorry for you because I no what is to love and not be loved in return. The suffering wears out the soul. That's why I ask of you that please forget about me the same way I forgot about you. Ren says it's not that easy Reggie because I love you and I'm sure you still love me. Please understand Reggie I can't tell my hart to stop loving you. I would if I could, you are right when you say the hardest is to love and not be loved in return but I can't forget. Please tell me what to do to refrain my feelings because I can't. I love you so much that to the point of no reasoning anymore and it makes do stupid things but I do them for love.

Labels:


Comments:
Thank you, Sue! I watched the show on broadcast last night, so am looking forward to hearing this and will be back.

Also, it's confirmed that LA VERDAD OCULTA will air on Univision after CS: TUE 8/31, midnight/11 p.m. central (Univision)

I saw it in the TiVo schedule last night, unless that is somehow incorrect.

LVO stars Eduardo Yáñez in his return to Mexican telenovelas and is produced by Televisa and broadcast in Mexico in 2006.

It's first run for Univision.

It is a remake of 1986 El Camino Secreto (The Secret Path), which starred Daniela Romo (Alborada) and none other than Salvador Pineda (ARCADIO) in his prime.

Here is the link to the Wiki article on LVO.

Main cast:

o Galilea Montijo as Gabriela Guillen
o Gabriel Soto as David Genovez Ordoñez
o Alejandra Barros as Alejandra Balmori Genovez
o Eduardo Yáñez as Juan Jose Victoria Ocampo
 

Wow, I'm the first comment. I cried for Regina during last night's show. The pain in her face because of Juan's rejection of, or rather refusal to believe, in her love was so sad. She wanted to share the joyous news with him that they were to be parents and all he could do was harangue her. Now she's thinking that Juan still loves Aimee, which he never did. Juan is digging his own grave and pulling Regina in with him. He, right now, is a sorry piece of work and a poor excuse for a man. So is Renato. That man is so egotistical that he cannot fathom that Regina doesn't love him. He doesn't love Regina; not really. Rather, he's in love with the idea of Regina being in love with him and thinking that she will never betray him like Aimee did. Sorry, chump, Regina's heart is occupied elsewhere and always will be. Juan needs to wake-up and smell the coffee. He's so caught up in his "woe is me" attitude that he can't see truth if it was a snake in front of him biting him. Es un necio is so accurate a description of Juan and Renato. Poor Regina, she would have to caught between two rutting bulls, neither of whom has an ear to hear the whole truth. Renato needs to disappear and Juan needs to have his face smacked over and over again until it dawns on him how much Regina loves him. I agree with Sue; I'm fed up with Juan's obtuseness and am so frustrated with these characters right now. The funny thing about last night was Leo saying that she would just think of herself from now on since Renato was more concerned about Regina than her. Leo has always been concerned most about herself; so what's changing?
 

Aribeth is out of town, but she left word her video recap links are:

Here and here.

Thanks, Aribeth. :-)
 

Thanks again, Sue. Interesting verbal joust between Juan and Renato at the beginning. I think Juan got to Renato by poking him on his Aimee bruise.

Geeze, a wedding in the river. More kaleidoscope water, I guess.

Leonarda better not waste time leaving for Europe; I think Rodrigo has a lingering death planned for her in the catacombs, à la an eye for an eye. And the sheriff is after her, too for Brigitte's murder.

Juan disappointed me, too, reading the diary. I am so tired of this old fight. I never enjoyed Regina's girlish crush on Renato anyway. With all that ream of blathering in the diary, though, I guess I can't blame Juan for wondering how she could have changed her mind and fallen in love with Juan.

I guess Lulu is fed up with Remigio and has decided to turn and set her sights on reestablishing a relationship with her family. I don't think she ultimately will, but I don't blame her; and it's not a bad idea.

So there is really going to be trouble between Mariela's parents and Noel; geeze, the nerve of grandpa, indeed -- reading that letter.

That was funny with Phillip at the notary office, though. Noel waiving him away didn't even work; he had to tell him out loud to let them alone.

Clemencia had some good dialog last night. Sometimes she annoys me, but she had good stuff to say to Renato and Juan both.
 

Sue, thanks for the recap. I watched the show last night, getting so disappointed by Juan's ignorance in believing Renato and Aimee's lies. Just wish he would think with his heart and truly see how much Regina loves him. I am so over Renato, gave up trying to excuse his obnoxious behavior because of his mamma's genes. Too bad he doesn't take after Noel's genes. I was hoping that Regina would take those documents either to the priest or Noel and tell them that they were forged. Maybe then dumbass Renato would get called out on his lying behavor.
 

Thanks for the recap Sue (and thanks for your Wed STuD recap, I couldn't find it until now). Wow, Rod has been loathsome throughout but what he said to Reggie was beyond deplorable particularly b/c he never loved her. If he doesn't die at the end of this TN, he should be in jail for the few pitiful years he has left.

Juan - it's been said but you have to be one of the dumbest galans ever.

Ren is dangerous b/c he's like his mother. Everything they do is justified through their twisted love for others and their list is scary: murder (poisoning, shooting, imprisonment), attempted murder, lying to a priest (and others), and forged documents. Can he go to jail for forging the annulment since it's a church matter?

Abuelo - I'm disappointed in you also. Noel would not dishonor Mariela and when you and the whole town find out how many people his murdering soon to be ex-wife killed, you will be sorry again.
 

Thanks Sue, that was wonderful. I really appreciate all the dialogue, especially in episodes like this where there is more talk than action.

The anvil can't hit Renato soon enough. Nobody can get through to him. He's become a stalker. He is headed for a bad end because he will never leave Regina alone. It's weird and creepy.

I too, was wondering about the scene between Regina and Rod. He did say something about a bastard in the family. I thought he meant Juan. But then I heard Regina saying something about "a mother and father for my baby". Can anyone straighten this out?
 

Thank you all.
Juan reading the diary was the last straw and Abuelo reading Mari's mail was very disappointing also.Arqui has some moves. I don't how he escaped Juan's fury. Reggie looked very pretty in pink and for once she didn't have that thing she puts on her head. Rod and Leo are turning against each other behind their backs. All in all Leo has more skeletons in her closet than Rod does. Well we have one more week of suffering with this one. Barbara, you are right nothing is changing on the Leo front. She called Rod selfish and arrogant the night before. I wonder what she considers herself to be.
 

xlntperuvian, Rod was talking about Reggie's baby. That's why I was confused to my knowledge the only people who knew about the baby were Dr. Pablo, Clem and Reggie. I don't know were the heck Rod got his info from. So, I think it was a blooper on the writers part.
 

Thanks, Sue. I appreciated the recap since I missed some details here and there.
Pobre de Regina. Juan and Renato both so thick-headed and stubborn, while she suffers from their stupidity and early pregnancy miseries all at the same time.

I was proud of Regi for defending herself to Rod and telling him to enjoy his loneliness. You could see that got through to him by his little impactado pig eyes.

Gabe and Jimena want a wedding by the river because that's a special place. Yeah, I guess it is. The water might still be hot from their last visit there.
La Paloma
 

Wonderful recap Sue! Thanks! I do enjoy your side comments. You've got a real wit! // Seems Juan's suddenly turned back into the lunkhead he always has been. Very disappointed in that jerk, but the one who takes the cake is Renato! What a friggin' creep to push that annulment through. I guess she didn't have any rights back then? The smart thing would have otherwise been to run to the priest and reverse it.
 

Sue, your recaps are always fun, entertaining and full of detail. Thanks for recapping after a busy 18 hour day.

Remember Rod, the dunce, yes, the lunkhead, from D A? Well, Juan is right up there with Rod in his stubbornness and idiocy. And Renato is in his own reality. Regina has exacerbated her problems by never speaking up when she has a valid explanation for things. It seem the MdO genetic pool has been distilled down to all the negative traits as when dogs are left with health problems from inbreeding. I was hoping this novela would remain as exciting as it has been the past few months but this Juan/Regina misunderstanding is plain irritating.

But there should be some excitement ahead with Leo and Rod continuing to stab each other in the back, Arcadio running amok, literally and figuratively, Ren's probable demise since he has lied to the church (though, is it too late for him to become a monk?) and hopefully, we will see Fully, painfully, meet his maker.

One more week or so and then, LVO with E Y. Yippee! I wonder how long we will be sleep deprived with LVO. How many episodes? I'm curious so I'll have to research this.

GinCA
 

My guess is LVO will run 5 to 6 months with 120, 1 hour, episodes.

GinCA
 

Thanks for the great recap, Sue. I admire your patience. Juan and Renato are intolerable. I just want to slap the crap out of both of the idiots. Gosh. Talk. About. Annoying.
 

Thanks Sue for the recap. This was another bang your head against the wall episode. The marriage is annulled and Juan and Regina are splitsville for the moment while Renato thinks he will now conquer Regina's heart. Ugh and double ugh.

Juan's eyes glazed over as he read entry after entry of Regina's love proclamations for Renato. I was LOLing each time he read a passage, muttered, "Maldito sea!", slammed the diary down on the table, and started for the door only to stop and go back and read more.

Both Juan and Remi are acting the same way with the women they love and are driving them away because of their pride and insecurities.

Don Alberto was none too pleased with the love poem Noel sent Mariela. I guess he doesn't want any scandal in the family since Noel is still married for the time being to Leo.

Arcadio did look like a troll on the run when Juan was after him.

With only a week left, I'm curious of how all the stories will be wrapped up and how long Juan and Regina will be separated from one another. I'm looking forward to finding out.
 

Thanks to all the recappers for finishing out this late show!

I've only seen EY in DA and FELS before, so just once I would like to see him in a role where he isn't a total idiot acting like a teenager. I know galans don't tend to be brain trusts, but at least he could play someone acting closer to his age that isn't always stupid.

At least Regina tried to tell Juan the truth last night, even though he didn't give her a chance. I know she should communicate more, but I have a whole lot more sympathy for her than Juan.
 

Too bad no one has read Boundaries. They seem to have read everything else - letters, diaries, etc.

Interesting that when Arcadio ran away he managed to bowl everyone and everything over in sight. Might have been faster if he had gone around them. It worked though so who's to say.

Mad at almost everyone except for Clemenia, who is my favorite right now. I want her to come live with me.

Loved the engagement party. Thought everyone looked beautiful.

Can't wait for the weddings and the final anvils.

ML
 

Anon 8:13, I agree. I hope the next role EY plays is a character more mature and age appropriate. He is a talented actor; I would hate to see him be typecast. I would also love to see him in a Carla Estrada production. Anyhoo, I'm looking forward to LA VERDAD OCULTA when it starts.
 

Thanks, Sue. I appreciate your dedication. Jeri~Thanks for confirming that LVO will start on 8/31 at midnight. It's nice to know that I won't have to go through a bad case of Big Ed withdrawal after CS ends. I'll have to record it because the fall semester stats on Monday, so I can't stay up to watch. As for the remaining days of CS, I am afraid that we are only going to get blissfully happy in the last episode which means 4 more episodes of Juan acting all jealous and macho . I'm sure that Rod is going to imprison Leo in the finca cellar either alone or with her partner in crime [and bunnyhopping] Arcadio. This ending brings to mind Edgar Allen Poe's ''Cask of Amontillado '' [Spelling ?] Hmmm...what will happen to Rod??? Will he finally have the big one or will he end up with the sheriff in jail ? Will Renato reform or get an anvil ? Maybe he'll get killed saving Reggie some how. I'm hoping Juan and Reggie will be moving on up to Juan's mansion or the finca and out of the Big Kuhuna's beach shack. Reggie deserves a little luxury....but then again...don't we all ???? I'm just saying.
 

Pirate Babe~~~Great idea. I, too, would love to see Big Ed work with Carla and Monica Miguel. That team seemed to do wonders for William Levy's performance.
 

I found this color picture of Salvador Pineda (Arcadio), looking handsome, from El Camino Secreto.
 

Sue, thank you for the great recap and sticking with this TN to the very end. I appreciate you and all the recappers so much.

Jeri, loved the old photo of Orca. The poor thing did not age well, without the caption I would have never guess it was Orca.

There are sure a lot of loose ends to tie up in the next episodes. The anvils will be falling fast and furious. I wonder who will get theirs Monday?

Rosemary
 

Somehow Renato has to get out of the picture. With him sticking his sorry face into everything Juan and Regina, there will be no peace for this couple unless he is gone. I have a suggestion, though, for Leo, Rod, and Arcadio. Why not lock them all up together in the dungeons and let them live the rest of their miserable lives at each other's throats. Now that might be poetic justice. We need the Lulu and Remi solution to come soon. She can't leave for Europe because she loves him too much. Six episodes to go. I'll be sorry when it ends.
 

I think Renato signed his death warrant when he told Leona that he would fight for Regina's love to the death.
 

To the death!
 

I heard that too, Anon....to the death.

GinCA
 

Wonderful recap! I remember renato giving regi back her diary after he read it,how did he end up with it again ??

Juan doesn't understand regi loves him, while renato doesn't understand regi does not love him.
Juan & Renato = Dumb & Dumber

renato is now making me feel sufocated
 

Sue, thank you for the marvelous recap. How you managed to do this after an 18 hour workday is beyond me, but greatly appreciated.

You filled in many of the details that I missed in this.

The comments were wonderful and mirrored many of my thoughts but also added many interesting comments and theories I'd not thought of. The recappers and commenters on CS are simply the best.

There is no honor among thieves (or murderers). Now that they are turning on each other, I can't imagine who will have the most painful end - Rod or Leo.

When Regina was trying to lay Juan's hand on her stomach and he pulled away, I actually threw a pillow at the screen. Dumbass! Sorry, not too eloquent but gack, what a jerk!

Diana
 

I'm betting that Clemencia is actually the one who tells Juan that

a) the letter Regina wrote was to HER, not Renato

b) Regina is embarazada
 

Thank you, Sue!
I printed the recap and the comments at home and read them at workplace. Again. I shouldn't have done it. Again. Too much shy but insurmountable giggling in front of twenty employees.

Jeri darling, thank you for posting the videos while I was away. (Btw, I was in Krakow - what a beautiful, lively city. It was a nice though tiring trip.)

Don't miss episode 130! :)
 

Thanks Aribeth!

You noted not to miss tonight's episode so I'm anticipating it will be a good one. Thanks for the heads up.

Diane
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder