Thursday, October 07, 2010

Llena de Amor #43 Wed 10/6/10 Una Noche de Perros Dos

I copied Paula's title from La Fea because I was too tired to think of one on my own. Thanks to a bout of insomnia I decided to watch Wed. night's episode of Llena. Good thing too because it was a night of revelations. Here is a very brief rundown of what happened during this night of dogs...

First the big one. Axel confesses to Marianela why he is so tormented. The truth is he has never gotten over the fact that the day he turned 12 yrs old Fedra commanded Bernardo to take Axel to a brothel for his initiation into manhood. How skeevy.

Axel explains he is in anguish, it was the most horrible night of his life. (Dang this kid is a good actor.) After Bernardo picked him up he jumped in the sprinkler to wash himself but he couldn't seem to clean himself off. He never told anyone and he wants to kill himself! He runs out of the house. Some stalker guy is watching him and follows in his car.

Eman is over at the doll house with Ilitia and her parents. Lowrenzo says this very night they will select a date for the wedding. Emanuel sits there sweating it out and getting pummeled by Lowrenzo about the wedding date. Ilitia’s all bent out of shape because Eman and Muneca only care about the orphanage. “How can you care about a bunch of orphan kids more than me?” she whines to Eman. Muneca says "for the same reason that I cared about you when you were little!" Wow, this causes a huge brouhaha. Ilitia wonders aloud to Emanuel, what if they aren’t my real parents?

Meanwhile the parents discuss this aLOUD, so Eman overhears Muneca and Lowrenzo talking about adopting Ilitia and basically confirming they are not her biological parents! Wow, I didn’t see that coming. He calls them on it. So really? Ilitia is all grown up and her parents never told her she’s adopted?

Begona fesses up to Netty and Gladi that Lowrenzo is the baby daddy but she swears them to secrecy because she needs to get proof.

Emiliano speaks well of Netty to Tia C and she seems to soften a bit. She wonders if Fedra is behind the unhappiness and someone other than who she portrays herself to be.

Brandon looked for Axel and couldn’t find him. Mari weeps at the Netty table and tells the support group that Axel is capable of doing something stupid, he’s desperate and could kill himself.

Axel’s in a bar drinking and iritating a couple of ruffians. They beat him while that shady stalker guy observes and takes orders from someone on the phone. Is it Spiderus? Poor Axel, kid can't get a break.

Mari calls Gretel because the Ax man made like wood and split.

Gretel weeps to Eman that Axel is in crisis. He says it’s time to bring their bro back home and he doesn’t care what anyone else says.

Fedra sneaks out again to satsify her urge to perform to a live audience, well, a live judge anyway. Bernardo advises her to be careful and Gretel watches her leave. “Someday everyone willl know who the real Fedra Curiel is.”

Eman is in bed thinking about Mari so he calls her to tell her how much he misses her. They talk about Axel and Eman vows to support him.

Kristel brags to Agent O that she has Mari’s diary. (What? He didn’t know already?) Delicia is on the second floor eavesdropping. She vows to get the diary back.

Next morning Emiliano blusters about the house demanding to know where Fedra is. The entire household is present except Fedra who is..

...asleep face down on a sofa in full dominatrix regalia. The judge walks out in his suit blathering tonterias and she jumps up shrieking “my life is way more complicated than yours and I’ve got to get the hell out of here.” She throws on her jacket, runs out and begins concocting alibis in her head.

Meanwhile Bernardo attempts to make excuses and Emiliano starts throttling him. Cool! The kids pull them apart. Drat! Nobody is happy that Spiderus is clearly protecting his mistress.

Now comes one of the best scenes of all time. Trust me on this as the recap does NOT do it justice. Fedra’s driving like a crazy woman wondering how to get herself out of this mess when a guy in a suit steps in front of her car. I guess his car broke down and he’s a reluctant carjacker. Wow this is her lucky day. She says fine take the car but first beat me up. Guy doesn't want to hit her, he just wants the car. She keeps taunting the poor guy and starts smacking him around so he punches her. She laughs and tells him he hits like a girly-man, come on punch her a good one this time and smacks him in the face giving him a bloody lip. So now he really lets loose, gives her a bloody nose and hurts his hand. He SO wants away from the crazy victim. OK she likes this better, do it again, points to her other cheek. While they argue some other guy runs up and steals her car and the wimpy carjacker runs away. As she calls 911 and orders an ambulance she picks up the reluctant carjacker's knife.

Ilitia is still having a hissy fit, telling Muneca she's never felt like a real daughter to her. What she really feels is "I hate you!"

And that's it. I think I'll try to squeeze in a pre-dawn power nap before I have to go to work.

Una noche de perros = insomnia (Lit. a night of dogs) Thanks to Paula of Fea recaps who shared this great phrase.

Labels:


Comments:
So sorry you were having a "noche de perros" Sylvia. I saw part of this but alas, missed the scene of Fedra engineering her own excuse for absence. However, the revelation that Ilitia is adopted and from "gente humilde" is certainly a delicious turn of events, given her snobism. Carlos has a soft spot for her so I'm sure she'll be redeemed and lovable by the conclusion of this.
 

Sylvia, hope you can curl up somewhere eand get a few deserved zzzzz's. Our gain to get the your great recap nice and early.

Big shocker about Ilitia. So little princess may be just a "commoner" after all. Why do I think this may set her off on a whole new round of snobbery to prove she's still better than everyone else?

I was worried Eman would feel all sorry for her and get mushy, agree to a wedding and move away from Mari, but doesn't seem like it. Sweet evening phone call.

Oliver breaks my heart...

I guess I was so ticked off about what Fedra did to Axel that her antics at the end annoyed me more than made me laugh. It's always all about her and our big opportunity to get her exposed will find Emi all forgiving her and she's safe again. our little energizer bunny just keeps going and going and going....

Oh, and those leopard skin stockings...creeps for days after seeing those.

The sun is finally out in Cleveland today. Oh happy day!!
 

Glad to hear the sun is out in Cleveland!

I was able to grab a couple of hours of snoozing thank goodness. I was so amazed at the irony of Fedra's "good luck"; only to her would a carjacking save the day. I really thought she was going to get hers at last, darn it!! She looks half crazed all the time but I guess we are the only ones to notice it.

Poor Axel, they never did show what happened to him after his beating so hopefully he will be OK tonight. Could anyone tell who the guy stalking him was talking to? I thought it was Spiderus/Bernardo but if so why?
 

Thank you Sylvia! Sorry about your insomnia but the recap was great, as usual!

Poor Axel! Well, this explains a lot, doesn't it? What kind of monster is Fedra, anyway?

The carjacking scene was one of the most hilarious scenes I've seen in this telenovela. Only Fedra could turn it around into a plus for her! LOL!

"Poor" Ilitia. It'll be interesting to see how she deals with this. Did I get confused, but did Lorenzo say that she was his daughter? It seemed like Muñeca was the one saying that she always treated Ilitia "as" a daughter of her own heart or something. But I could be completely off on this.
 

Thanks Sylvia. This is great. I think you did an excellent job of describing Fedra's carjacking. You are right. It was one of the best scenes ever. Fedra does not disappoint and has taken crazy to a new level. She has made it an art form. I almost felt sorry for the guy trying to steal her car. Imagine what she would have done to him and his puny little knife had she not needed an alibi. I cracked up when the other guy drove off in her car.

Sweeney, Lorenzo emphatically said that Ilitia is HIS daughter. Of course lying is his primary social skill, but I think in this case he is being truthful. I'm guessing it was a situation similar to that with Cristian.

As Judy notes, I am very fond of Ilitia and I think that she will ultimately turn out to be good and become one of our favorites. Kristal... no.

Poor Axel. Who in the world would want to hurt that gentle soul? Have I missed something? Does Lorena have a goon squad? This looks like a job for Oliver and Brandon.

Carlos
 

Sylvia, I don't think Bernie would have had Axel beat up, but I was thinking maybe Mauricia or that cute guy, lord I forget his name, who Mo is in cahoots with that had the big fight with Axel a ways back.
I guess bygones don't get to be bygones? Carlos, I do believe our friendly men in blue twosome will be on top of this crime. Anyone wonder if Emi might have a moment of regret for kicking his son out when he finds out he got beat to death's door? I'm hoping anyway.
 

Thanks for the recap Sylvia. Sorry so hear about your insomnia and glad you got a little shut eye.

The info we learned tonight was good. I'm with daisynjay regarding Fedra and her torment of Axel. I guess I take her wickedness towards him too much to heart.
 

My, my, what a rollercoaster episode, from the heartbreak of Axel's horrible secret to the hilarity of Fedra's carjacking.

Hint to Netty's household: if you want to follow someone, you have to do it right away when they leave. You can't stand around talking about it for ten minutes and THEN go try to follow.

Good grief, what would ever possess Fedra to do such a horrible thing to Axel? I mean, I know she was already a murderer so it's not like she had any morals, but she had something to gain from the murders.

I, too, think Ilitia is a product of one of Lorenzo's affairs. Muñeca said something about loving Ilitia as her own even though her biological mother was THAT WOMAN, which implies she knows who the biomom is and has reason to despise her.

I thought it was weird that Ilitia immediately jumped to the conclusion that she was adopted, though, when all Muñeca said was that she cared about the orphans for the same reason she cared for Ilitia. Until they all went ballistic I thought she just meant that all children need care.
 

Oh, Sylvia, I forgot to compliment your genius line, "the Ax man made like wood and split." A noche de perros sure doesn't affect your wit.
 

Diego Amozurrutia is going to be a big award-winning galán before long, I suspect. He's a brilliant actor and between this and Mi Pecado he's already getting tons of experience in crying, taking off his shirt, and getting assaulted by skanky girls.
 

There seem to be two different sets of people after Axel. The guy following him didn't seem involved with the guys beating him up. The stalker (who I didn't think was Spiderus, but I could be wrong) called someone to report that he was being beaten and ask if he should stop it. I thought maybe Emiliano hired someone to follow Axel and keep an eye on him and thought a little beating would be a good lesson. Who else would do it? Fedra, maybe? But she was busy with her own issues. The General might have had him followed but wouldn't have said okay to the beating. Alfredo...I can't figure out what his interest in Axel is so it's hard to guess whether this is something he would do, either having him followed or arranging the assault.
 

Sylvia – you are a champ to have done our Wed show. Imagine – filling in when you can’t sleep. Mighty! Great and funny writing as always.

I’m late commenting, and didn’t get to the computer in time to comment yesterday, so I feel like I’m missing all the fun. Great comments!

Now, somebody please tell me…. did Carlota (or Emiliano, I forgot) say that he found Fedra washed up on a beach, Bernardo with her?

As for Ilitia’s future redemption – Tuesday she at least hovered over passed-out Marianela for a few seconds, so a maybe a .5 redemption point for her. But last night she told her mother she hated her. In telenovelaland, that can mean a fiery death at the end of the show. So she lost her crummy .5 redemption point and is now very much in the red.
 

Thanks for the comments everyone. Sweeney and others good call on Lowrenzo being Ilitia's dad. I didn't hear it, of course I had the sound turned way down and was a little drowsy. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! Thanks for the invaluable additions. It makes so much sense that Lowrenzo is a repeat offender.

Basically Fedra arranged the rape of her 12 year old son. She will most definitely meet a horrid end to her life. Ilitia is salvageable even though she told Muneca she hates her because she still has time time to redeem herself. But yes, she is in the red!

Yes Maggie, I do recall someone saying Fedra was found washed up on a beach.

Hopefully we will find out tonight who arranged to have Axel followed.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder