Monday, December 13, 2010

Eva Luna #27 Fri 12/10/10

Daniel and Eva argue. She walks away and he follows, but she ignores him. Daniel visits Leonardo and checks on him. Leo tries to feed him a line of bull saying he’s sick. Daniel points out that he was fine yesterday at the birthday party. Well I woke up sick this morning replies Leo. One of the kids must have given me something. But don’t worry; Eva is taking good care of me like she took care of you when you were sick. The difference, says Daniel, is that I was really sick. You are not. What a fake you are. What are you trying to gain from this charade? A lot replies Leo. At the end of this I want Eva to care of me. Daniel walks out.

Tony drives down the road and slams on his brakes. He spots Jackie watering some plants with Francisco washing the car. He says how good-looking she is. She insults him. Francisco comes to the rescue and tells Tony to back off. I’m her husband. Francisco tells Jackie that he is there to protect her when needed. Now get back to work. Jackie smiles.

Eva brings Leo some lemonade. He thanks her and says he has to defend her from Daniel. Defend me asks Eva? Yes replies Leo. A while ago he came by and he got upset with me. We had an argument. Why asks Eva? About you responds Leo. What do you mean about me asks Eva? Well that is what I wanted to talk to you about says Leo. I think it’s time we talked. What I have to tell you is not good. I does not make me look good and Daniel either. But I told you I was not a perfect man. I have been thinking these past couple of days. You are a good person and I will not allow anyone to hurt you. And when I mean anyone that refers to me and Daniel. Daniel is my best friend. But I will not let anyone hurt you. No one.

Victoria visits Sabine. She tells her God punished her. That the bathroom has ears and she shouldn’t be messing with other women’s men. Sabine is upset and in walks Daniel.

Leo admits that he was lead by Daniel and his foolish games. Who’s playing games asks Eva? The day that Daniel found out you were working here he was excited and made a bet says Leo. What bet asks Eva? It will sound horrible to you, but I decided to talk to you about it today replies Leo. Daniel bet $500.00 on who would sleep with you first. Then raised it to $1000.00 totally confident that he would be the first to take you to bed.

What asks Eva? Please don’t make me repeat it asks Leo. Of course I want you to repeat it says Eva. Daniel bet $1000.00 on who would bet you first replies Leo. And I accepted. Why? I don’t know. I don’t like playing with a woman’s feelings. But I just went along with him. Perhaps because we’re such close friends. Then we started telling each other of our advances.

Victoria plays the innocent and tells Daniel how worried she is over Sabine.

Leo tells Eva how Daniel would tell him how he sent flowers and letters to her. How he said that he was close to having her. I know after telling you this you must hate us both. But I had to tell you. I had to clear my conscience. Please forgive me. I understand how you feel…. Eva interrupts and says “You don’t understand anything” and walks out. Leo smiles.

Victoria tells Daniel that the doctor says that Sabine has half her face disfigured. Daniel can’t believe someone would do such a thing. Whoever did that must be crazy. (Hello!! Crazy is standing next to you). Who could do something so cruel? Victoria gets nervous as Sabine gets agitated and suggests they leave her alone.

Eva goes into her room and starts having a fit. “A $1000.00 is all I’m worth! Daniel I’ll show you Renata comes in and starts throwing insults at Eva. (Has she nothing better to do then harass Eva? How about getting a life, lady!)

Tony and JoJo FFà

Eva tells Renata to leave her room. Renata says you can’t talk to me that way. BLAH, BLAH. She touches Eva and Eva loses it and physically throws Renata out. HAHAHAHA!

Tony and JoJo FFà Leo walks out and gives Tony an errand.

Eva cries. Leo walks in without knocking. (Why does everyone do this and why does Eva not learn to lock the freaking door?)

Back from commercial and Leo tells Eva how bad he feels. He tries to comfort her but she says not to touch her. Okay replies Leo. I understand. I begged Daniel to cancel this stupid game but he didn’t want to.

Laurita asks Jackie if Eva has come by.

Leo asks Eva to forgive him. She has been so good to them. That’s it says Eva. Good. Eva the good. Eva the sweet. Who cares if you play with Eva. She has no feelings. She’s just a servant. You want to know how I feel. I’m repulsed by you. You can Daniel are friends, you both deserve nothing. She pushes him and then when he tries to control her gets bitch slapped for his efforts. She runs out of her room. He rubs his jaw and says to himself “At least you don’t hate me as much as you hate Daniel”.

Jackie asks Francisco if he knew who that guy was. No why asks Francisco. I thought he was cute says Jackie. You liked him asks Francisco? A little replies Jackie. Whoa! says Francisco. Let me give you a little advice. You can’t trust those type of people. What would you have done if I wasn’t there? I let him know there was someone to protect you. Don’t exaggerate Fran replies Jackie. Who knows I could have ended up going out with him. Please Jackie says Francisco laughing.

Victoria tells Daniel how sad she feels for Sabine and how scared she is. What if it happened to her? I put on make-up everyday. I hope the police catch who did it. I hope so to replies Daniel.

Jackie asks Francisco if it would bother him if she went out with a guy. He laughs it off. Eva bursts in and asks where Daniel is. Francisco says I don’t know probably at work. Why don’t you sit down and have a cup of coffee. Eva is hearing none of that and asks when Daniel gets back from work. Why asks Jackie? I need to talk to him please begs Eva. What’s wrong asks Jackie again. Eva ignores her and asks Francisco for Daniel’s work address. Wait, what’s wrong asks Jackie. What’s happened? Eva replies it’s not what’s happened but what’s going to happen.

Carlos has a visit from Marisol who brings him food. They talk about the incident. Carlos asks if Alicia knows where he is. Yes, replies Marisol, but she’s scared to come visit in case they want to arrest her too. They won’t says Carlos. I took full blame for all this. I’m completely in love with her. (you’re an idiot) Marisol promises to try and get him out.

Alicia tells Tony to get Carlos out of jail. Tony kisses her and Eva catches them.

Eva yells at Alicia. You promised me you’ll stay away from him. He’s nothing but trouble. Alicia tries to explain, but Eva is having none of it. Tony finally has enough and tells Eva he’s tired of her insults and won’t put up with them anymore. Eva picks up the hot iron that Alicia was ironing with and threatens him with it. Alicia pulls her back.

Leo asks Renata where Eva is. Don’t know, don’t care replies Renata.

Alicia and Eva fighting. Alicia insults Eva and gets bitch-slapped.

Adrian comes to visit Laurita. Cute.

Marcela, Victoria and JoJo talk wedding. Seems to me that JoJo is a big, big butt kisser.

Eva visits her dad’s grave. She asks for help with Alicia. She tells herself that Daniel will pay.

Adrian gifts Laurita a kite. Francisco and Jackie make fools over themselves regarding the gift. They take Adrian and Laurita to the park to fly it.

Daniel gets some documents from Marcela and says he’s going home early.

Tony advises Alicia to rebel against her sister.

Tony and Ricardo are talking about Adrian. Ricardo still thinks Adrian’s dad, Tomas, kidnapped him even though Adrian denies it. Tony thinks he’s dead. I won’t believe it until I see a dead body. (during this conversation Tomas is in Ricardo’s room stealing money). Marisol comes in looking for Alicia. In the kitchen replies Tony. Justa comes in asking if Adrian has come back yet. Not yet replies Ricardo. Well I heard a noise in your room replies Marisol. Ricardo goes up to see Adrian. Tony asks Marisol to talk him up to Alicia about how a great guy he is. I’m crazy about her. Marisol says sure. Especially after all the problems you put her in at the school. If you don’t threatens Tony, I’ll tell Alicia what you really do. You do and I’ll hurt you replies Marisol. I’ll go to the police.

Ricardo finds Tomas in his room stealing from him.

Eva is waiting for Daniel in the parking lot.

Ricardo asks Tomas if he kidnapped his own son. Tomas tells Ricardo that it’s none of his business what he does. Where’s my son? What do you care replies Ricardo. Tomas tries to leave, but Ricardo tries to stop him and a fight breaks out. Tomas throws Ricardo on the bed and starts kicking him. Adrian walks in and tells his dad to stop.

Alicia asks Marisol if she saw Carlos. Yes, replies Marisol. He took all the blame because he’s in love with you. (of course Tony overhears this)

Tomas tells Adrian he’s leaving with him and to get his stuff.. Ricardo says no and Tomas pulls out a gun.

Eva spots Daniel and throws money at him. Daniel asks what’s wrong. It’s what you deserve! says Eva. A $1000.00! That is what you are worth to me!

Monday: Leo and Daniel fight and Victoria finds out their fighting over a woman.

Labels:


Comments:
Can someone tag this for me? Thanks.
 

I tagged it for you Gloria. Looks like it was an exciting episode with Eva putting people in their place, left and right. I might just watch my recording of it. :)
 

Hi gloria. Thanks for the recap. It was hard to watch Leo lie to Eva like that. I was yelling at my TV for her to not listen to him.

It was also hard watching Victoria and Sabrina. Talk about rubbing salt into her wounds. Ouch!!
 

Thanks Gloria. I'm with Pata,this was a frustrating episode to watch. Leo was grating on my last nerve, but I was also furious with Eva for swallowing it all hook, line and sinker. But must always have a misunderstanding between hero and heroine in a TN.

I would just like to say to Alicia, yep, listen to Tony. rebel against your sister, pack your bags and you and Tony can leave town. Bye Bye.
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria,

I'd like to know if LA only has 3 cops. b/c it seems to me there should be a investigation or something done on Sabrina Acid mishap? And why didn't Sabrina say anything while Daniel was there or even after Daniel and Ick-toria left? She could have told the doctors after they left her room. Yes Eva was in a B*tch slapping mood on Fri. Daniel should take this oppounity to cancel the marriage with Ick-toria, I mean she asking him his opinion on the menu for the wedding, and he says for her to do it b/c she has much better tastes. (Hello smell the Roses Vicky) he Dano does not want to have anything to do with his wedding. I wish Alicia would move out of Eva's room, and her life b/c she's a drain (BLOOD SUCKING LEECH) on Eva, and she's ungrateful. She's lucky Eva only B*tch slapped her once for what she said to her. (That in IMO was dirty fighting b/c Alicia used something that Eva holds close to her heart to hurt her). Michele in PA
 

Great recap; thanks. I'm with Eva; there were a lot of people I wanted to slap silly.

I agree, Jojo is a big, big butt kisser. But he's got some big, big butts to kiss ;).

I don't think Sabrina can talk with all those bandages, but I hope she gets the nurse to give her paper and a pen so she can write a note for the police. Pretty cocky of Vicky to say all that to her. It definitely hinted strongly at a confession to the crime, and it's not like Sabrina's dead or comatose.
 

I am with you Julia, I was thinking Sabrina could ask the nurse for paper and pen and write down what Victoria told her (obviously she is the one behind the 'accident').
 

Thanks very much, Gloria, for a very good recap of a rather frustrating episode.

I felt most sorry for Adrian in this episode. I wonder whether seeing his father beating up Ricardo and pulling a gun on him will help Adrian wake up to what a piece of mierda his dear papá really is.

I too would love to see Sabrina tell the doctors and the police about what Icky did, but I don't think it will happen this soon. There are still too many episodes to go before Icky can be unmasked. Sigh.

One question: if Jackie and Francisco will eventually wind up together, what will happen to/for Marisol? I really like her and would like to see her happy in the end. But I can't think of any in the current batch of available men who I'd like to see her with.
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria.

It was a trying episode but it was fun watching Eva take people out. Normally when things go wrong most heroines cry; I like the fact that Eva isn't like that.

ITA w/those of you who want Sabine to write down her ideas. I know Vicky can't be unmasked this early but Vicky needs to be scared about what she did.

Juanita - maybe Carlos and Marisol can get together particularly since Alicia is such an idiot. I do hope Marisol does get a decent guy by the end of the TN.
 

Karen, I agree that it was very satisfying to see Eva haul off and sock people rather than just break down and cry.

As for Carlos as a partner for Marisol, where would that leave Alicia? I don't like her or care about her, but I doubt that a Univision telenovela would kill her off. And please please please don't let her wind up with a redeemed Tony. The notion of Tony escaping the anvil is almost enough to make me stop watching. But the more I think about it, the more likely it seems. Arrgh.
 

This novela has just gotten off the ground. I think there's plenty of time to introduce a few new characters so Alicia and Marisol can get their happily-ever-afters. It seems like they're laying groundwork for Carlos and Marisol to get together but I'm not sure I like that. In his own way, he's almost as stupid as Alicia.
 

Great recap as always. Thank you so much!

So much to think about in this episode. I agree that they may be laying the groundwork for a Marisol/Carlos pairing. From the start Marisol has seen the value in Carlos. But Carlos seems a little too immature for Marisol. Carlos is sweet, but as others have pointed out, STUPID. I hope that some other guy will be introduced for Marisol.

I fear we may see a "redeemed" Tony. He has a charming side that they keep on bringing forward for us. He does seem to be warring with a "good" side (like when he stepped forward to take the blame when he and Alicia were caught shoplifting). So far he hasn't killed anyone or permanently disfigured them. But he is a thug and I can't stand him. If he is to be redeemed in the end I want to see him suffer a lot before that happens. He deserves it.

I totally agree about Ictoria and Sabrina. She's basically admitted to Sabrina that she's the one that did it! Sabrina has to tell eventually, I should think. They'd better come up with a plausible reason why Sabrina wouldn't come forward with that info ASAP or else my beanie is going to have trouble sticking on.

It looks like we're going to have a juicy fistfight in tonight's episode. Might be good! Looking forward to it!
 

Great job! I dislike Carlos as much as Tony, but for two different reasona, but the fact that there's an attraction between Leo and Ali might mean it doesn't matter in the end!
 

Does anyone know how many episodes this telenovela has and how many we've already seen? Not sure how many months I can endure Tony sucking on a Tootsie Pop and being a punk...
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder