Sunday, December 05, 2010

Eva Luna #22 Fri 12/3/10

Eva tells Daniel to forget about her for the millionth time. Daniel says he has tried so many times. He's told himself to forget her, to just marry Victoria... That's right interrupts Eva. Stay with Victoria and I'll stay with myself. But I can't replies Daniel. When I saw you yesterday and heard your voice again, I realized that all I have with Victoria is just a commitment. That's all that it is. Be a decent person and complete your commitment replies Eva and starts to run off. Daniel grabs her and says that having her close to him drives him crazy. Eva pleads for him to let her go. Let's leave things the way they are. You marry Victoria and just stop driving me crazy. You and I are just impossible. Don't you realize?

Marcela is upset about the gossip that will be going around town about the little "incident" that happened at the party. She goes to see Victoria and asks her what the heck is going on with Daniel.
V: I don't know.
M: His behavior was completely unacceptable.
V: And what would you like me to do? Why don't we leave this discussion for tomorrow? I'm really not in the mood for your sermons.
M: Listen to me! Listen to well, Victoria. You know how much I like him, but I will not allow his conduct making me out to look like a fool in front of all society.
V: Of course! I thought you would have been concerned about how I felt and not what society thought.
M: Be quiet you ungrateful girl! Thanks to me, who worries about what society thinks, is why you are where you are today. I remind you that I am a public figure therefore so are you. So it's best that you control your little boyfriend. All I see him is in a bad mood and causing scandels in my house.
's
Francisco follows Daniel into his room and wonders how the party went. Not well replies Daniel.

Jackie is outside with Eva waiting for the taxi. How did it go with the Senior asks Jackie? Not well replies Eva.

Daniel is talking to Francisco and tells him that Eva can't matter to him anymore. I can't go backwards. It doesn't matter what she says. I have to marry Victoria. Otherwise I am nothing but a coward.

Outside Eva is calling Daniel every name in the book. Cynical, idiot, liar... Jackie interrupts her and tells her to calm down. You don't do those things replies Eva. He made me fall in love. Completely. And now he's marrying another.

Francisco tells Daniel that you can't do those things. But everything you told her is the truth, right? Yes, everything responds Daniel. I have not known a woman that has gotten to you this way. In your head. In your heart. I don't understand. If you feel this way about her, then why are you marrying Victoria? Because it's the right thing to do says Daniel.

Of course he's going to marry her says Eva. Don't you think that he would marry her? Why don't you ask him?

Daniel tells Francisco that what he feels for Eva is crazy and it could cause alot of hurt to alot of people. What about you asks Francisco. Look replies Daniel. Eva has asked me to leave her alone and that is what I am going to do.

Alicia's tutor (forgot his name) is going to the college to delete her records.

Tony and Alicia fighting.

Alicia's tutor almost gets caught.

Tony and Alicia continue fighting.

Alicia's tutor finds her file and leaves his wallet on the desk.

Eva tells Alicia that Daniel and Victoria are marrying.

Daniel asks Jackie if Laurita said anything about his upcoming nupitals with Victoria. Jackie says that Laurita is afraid that they will send her to boarding school. Daniel says I will never do that. Well you don't need to assure me of that, but her instead. Daniel promises to speak to Laurita.

Eva tells Alicia about how she felt finding out about the engagement and pushing Daniel. Alicia advises Eva to tell Victoria everything that has gone on between her and Daniel.

Francisco is outside telling himself today is his day.

Marisol is getting ready to meet Francisco at his "mansion" today.

Francisco comes into the breakfast room ready to get Laurita to school and finds out there is no school today.

Victoria finds Eva and asks her if she's going to congradulate her on her getting engaged to Daniel. Aren't you happy? Well what can I say, it's great replies Eva. Is that all your going to say, asks Victoria? Tell me, what do you think about my wedding with Daniel? Well if you really want to know says Eva, I'll tell you. Tell me what? That your bothered I will be happy with him asks Victoria. Of course not replies Eva. I get it says Victoria. You can't get your man and your jealous that I can get mine. Renate interrupts with orders for Eva.

Francisco is all jittery trying to figure out how he is going to pull off having Marisol over with Jackie and Laurita there.

Daniel visits his daughter for a talk. Did you cancel your commitment with Victoria asks Laurita hopefully. No, replies Daniel. He tells Laurita that just because he is marrying Victoria does not change all the love that he has for her and he will not send her to boarding school. Even though she'll ask you a million times asks Laurita? No, replies Daniel. You and I will always be together. I promise you. Okay I believe you says Laurita. But no matter what you say, I know Victoria does not like me. Daniel tries to reassure her that Victoria does.

Eva brings Don Julio his breakfast. He notices her pale complexion and her swollen eyes. Everything okay he asks. Eva says it's fine. I'm just an idiot then sneezes. Your coming down with something says Don Julio. So home and get some rest.

New model Sabine visits Daniel. FF-->

Francisco tries to get Laurita out of the house, but she is hearing none of that. Then he goes to Jackie and finally spills the beans. Jackie calls him crazy. He begs her to reconsider.

Marcela visits Daniel in his office. He asks her how she's doing. She tells him embaressed, upset, blah, blah, blah. In walks Bruno.

Jackie convinces Laurita for her help in Francisco's crazy scheme. They plan on helping him but really sabatoging everything to teach him a lesson.

Bruno the butt kisser says he came to apologize to Daniel for last night. Well Marcela figures that since their both there to give them both a tongue lashing. Daniel tells Marcela that in the future to advise her "protector" to watch his tongue. He leaves for an appointment.

Francisco lays out the plan to the girls.

Taxi drops off Marisol at the mansion. She is impressed.

Victoria tells Don Julio that she and Daniel are engaged. He tells her that it's a mistake. She cannot marry Daniel.

Jackie opens the door to let Marisol in and you can see the jealousy. Francisco walks up and greets her. Jackie is none to happy. Francisco takes Marisol outside. Oh wow. Your house is gorgous says Marisol. Francisco says well alot of crap. Laurita comes out and introduces herself to Marisol. She says to Francisco "This is not the lady from the other day, Tio Paco". Francisco tells her she's confused and sends her on her way.

Victoria gets angry with her dad and asks him what does he mean she can't marry Daniel.
J: Because that marriage will be fake.
V: What do you mean fake?
J: You know that this is all your mother's doing. Ever since DAniel was widowed your mother has pushed you towards him.
V: Your wrong. I love him.
J: No. You don't need to fool me. Perhaps you think you are in love. But you know there have been moments where you have wanted to end the relationship. And have stayed with him because of the pressure of your mother to avoid scandel.
V: But dad, I really love Daniel.
J: No, you are obsessed with him. Analyze you heart. Are you sure he really loves you enough to make you his wife?
V: I'm glad I didn't tell you this before now. And that you didn't go to the party.
J: I am your father. I love you and will always speak the truth to you. Please calm down and think about what I said.

Marisol and Francisco outside talking FF--> Francisco goes into the kitchen to find out what's taking so long in the kitchen. Jackie assures him it's almost ready. Then proceeds to give the soup a little extra help with lots of hot sauce. She gets a call from Daniel that he will be home soon.

Eva leaves to give Jackie money back that she borrowed for the taxi yesterday.

Jackie gives the news to Francisco that Daniel will be home in 5 minutes.

Daniel is driving down the road and Eva is walking down the sidewalk, falls and hits her head.

Monday: Daniel takes Eva to the hospital; Daniel is at her bedside; Victoria is angry that Daniel was out all night and if it was another woman and he says yes.

Labels:


Comments:
Sorry for the late posting. It was a crazy weekend. Can someone please post this for me? Thanks.
 

You did a great job! Thank you!

Does anyone else suspect that the model (Sabine) is going to be suspected of being the "other woman" in Daniel's life? They spent so much time on her introduction, and also establishing that she's happy for Daniel in his engagement (meaning that she's not interested in Daniel romantically) so she is perfectly harmless. But in Victoria's paranoid mind, she (Sabine) might end up being the "fall girl." I'm curious how this all turns out.

I could barely stand to watch the bits with Carlos sneaking into the college to remove Alicia's records. Painful. I don't know why some of this stuff bothers me so much, but for some reason that did. Carlos basically is a decent guy who isn't an idiot, but he's making himself an idiot over a nitwit like Alicia. Don't do it, Carlos! GAAAAH!

I was very enlightened by Don Julio's chat with Victoria. So the mom has been pushing Vicky towards Daniel all along? So Vicky has in the past been unhappy with Daniel, but was pressured into sticking with him by the mom? This is interesting. Glad that Don Julio spoke up and gave Vicky something to think about.

The stuff with Francisco and Marisol (and Laurita's and Jackie's conspiracy against him) were hilarious. I'm dying to know how that all works out too! Bring on tonight's episode!
 

Tagged it for you.

I loved Don Julio's conversation with Vicky. One of the most honest and refreshing novela conversations I have ever seen.
 

Thanks Gloria for the recap.

Sweeny I think Carlos is up to something other than just helping Alicia. I thought I heard him say after he had his little flashback that he wasn't doing it for Alicia. Something is up with him.

Loved the Julio /Victoria talk. Also enjoyed the Larita/Jacky teaming together to teach Fran a lesson.
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria.

The conversation between Don Julio and Victoria was illuminating on multiple levels. His analysis of Vicky relationship with Daniel was revealing. He clearly has a lot of insight into people and his wife. That's why she wants him dead.

I know TN plots are crazy but what Marcy is trying to pull seems so outlandish. She's killed Daniel's parents and wife and now she wants her daughter to marry him...so she can kill him too?
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria,
LOL Daniel and Fran conversation about Eva. And Eva conversation with Jackie about Dano. (What a pair). I'm really glad Don Julio gave Vicky a wake call about her obession with Dano, and that a marriage between the two would be fake. And how dear oh Mama Marcela has been brain washin her in it thinking she loves Dano. Hey Sweeney32 I thought that scene was weird how they worked in (Sabine), wonder what's going to happen to her.(Either Icky Vicky or Murder Marcela are going to do something to her). IMO Carlos needs to stop thinking with his other manly parts and start using his brain b/c Alicia used him. While she with Tony and Leo. He's risking his but to bail her out.(makes me mad)Jackie & Laurita with the HOT SAUCE LOL. Did anyone else notice that Fran fell when he went to see what was taking Jackie so long with lunch?( I was like oops LOL)
Michele in PA
 

Pata, thanks for reminding me about that line said by Carlos—I had forgotten that he'd said that! Yes, there very well may be some other agenda going on with him. I'm dying to know how this pans out.
 

Yikes my spelling is realy off today, corrections:
wake up, washing into

Michele in Pa
 

Thanks for the recap. It is splendid.

I want to smack Daniel silly. He thinks he has to go through with a terrible marriage to a woman he doesn't love because that's the uncowardly thing to do? No, Dano, falling into a marriage you don't want just because you can't get up the nerve to break up and deal with the fallout from her mom/your employer is pretty much the definition of cowardly.

Murderous Merciless has some strange ideas of what makes a successful party. That shindig was hella boring before the big fight. I bet all the guests are just disappointed it happened out by the pool where they didn't see it, just heard about it.

I do get a big kick out of Dan's open hatred of Bruno. I wonder if it goes further back than Marcy's hiring him without consulting the rest of the team, and his dumb idea to have models on staff. Because those things are obnoxious but don't seem like the sort of thing that would make you punch a guy at your engagement party.
 

Thanks Gloria - gem of a recap. Always love reading out the whole conversations between our players.

Especially enjoyed Don and Icky's conversation. So fake momma has used fake daughter to get to Daniel. I'm assuming it's for his share of the company and his bucks? Fake Momma must have more murder in mind to get that.

And Daniel. I would say you are more of a coward if you don't tell Icky how you really feel and go for Eva. You're taking the easy way out now just going with the flow. Stupido. (And listen to your daughter!!)
 

Gloria: Thanks for a terrific recap! I always appreciate the discussions between the main characters. Sometimes I don't always catch everything.

Well, Carlos left his wallet on the desk in the computer room. I wonder how he'll explain that.

If Dano wanted to leave the agency because of the discomfort of breaking up with Mean Marci's daughter he could probably get a job anywhere else he wanted. Go for it Dano!!
 

Jardinera, I am totally with you, Dano, leave the company and take Eva and run!! With the new award for creative man of the year you could name your own price/salary anywhere else... break all links with that family, grab Eva, your daughter and your help and move across the country!! Leave ditwit Alicia behind.
And Carlos, I agree with everyone, not sure why he is digging himself that hole for someone like Alicia... hopefully he will find someone else soon an leave Alicia and Tony behind
 

i missed friday's ep, my daughters skipped the recording of EL for some other shows they wanted to watch. Does anyone know if someone is putting EL out in youtube or somewhere? I would love to see the conversation Julio/V-icky
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder