Friday, February 11, 2011

Eva Luna #69 Thu 2/10/11 The takeover begins... beginning of doomsday for some, return of happy days for others

Cap. #69
[posted for Martaivett by Jardinera654]

Julio calls Diego (the designer that had the show where Vicky brought Eva to fix her dress a long time ago), Diego tells Julio he had noticed Eva when she came to his earlier show, she is a stunning woman indeed. Julio thanks him and tells him he will be well compensated for his discretion, stresses that everything must be kept in secret until the last moment…



Vicky and Dano are at breakfast, he is reading the paper totally ublivious to her being there… she asks him to put the paper down, he says she was the one who said earlier that breakfast should be done in silence (I don’t doubt it for a second that she had put that rule in there, now she has to EAT IT).. she replies today is the exception, she is very nervous about today’s show… she will be the star of the night and she has to be perfect. He says why are you nervous, you are used to ‘these things’. She lifts her tone of voice saying ‘these things’ are not enchiladas, her image will be on the line with the fragrance of the year. Jackie comes in and Vicky asks where the sugar is. Jackie tells her we don’t have any, she had ordered herself to get rid of it, not to have any around. Vicky shouts at Jackie. Dano does not immediately rebute but after Jackie is on her way out, tells Vicky to take it easy. Vicky goes on and on with her yada yada about it will show in her skin and she cannot allow it. Tonight I will be the star and I have to look perfect. Dano rolls his eyes and nods in disgust/dissappointment?


Marisol is rehearsing singing, seems Giorgio has arranged for her to sing at the event, since we can see the runway for the show. Giorgio tells her the international press will be there. This makes Marisol very nervous. Giorgio tells her he also has arranged an audition for her with a record producing company.


Marce is with Bruno going over last minute details. They comment how Diego has asked things be kept secret, even the name of the fragrance. She gets a note delivered to her from Diego, she is not happy at all with whatever is in the note.


Julio thanks Eva’s teachers (the guy who taught her english and the lady who taugh her etiquete. They also will be well compensated for their work and discretion, since they also get some of the credit for the ‘golpe’ (hmmm how do we translate that? Surprise takover? lol) we will have tonight.


Matilde comes and sees Eva is more assertive and determined than she ever saw her.


Julio: Today begins my great revenge over viper Marcela (he has a satisfied smile)


Laurita arrives home to Dano’s happy face. Laurita greets Vicky very coldly. Vicky had bought her an outfit to go with them to the event tonight, since both of the people she ‘LOVES MOST’ need to be there WITH HER. (its all about her, isn’t it?) Laurita says she had thought of going to visit Adrian. Dano tries to convince her nicely to go with them. Vicky finds a two-faced moment of generosity (NOT!! She just wants to get rid of Laurita and not have her go with them, of course) and says why don’t we let her go see Adrian.


Laurita calls Adrian and tells him she will go see him, he tells her he is going to the event since Marisol will sing there. She says then I will go too.


Tony arrives at NewVille manor and Jackie is surprised to see him. He appologizes for not having contacted her in all this time, had been busy.


Marce/Giorgio are talking. She is mad about Diego’s last minute requests/demands. Diego calls her. She acts nice and tells him she is surprised by his note. She does all she can to convince him that bringing a new model, especially one outside their agency, is a bad idea. Diego won’t give in. Marcela pokes him for the model’s name and the reason for the changes, but he won’t slip any info to her. It is part of his plan, he says.


Marce tells Giorgio that if the account was not worth so much money, she would pull the plug on the whole thing right now. Who does this idiot think he is ordering me around?? (YOUR CLIENT, YOU WITCH!!)


Back to NewVille Manor door… Tony wants to pick it up with Jackie where he left things, wants to go out with her, etc. She says nope, now she is aiming at someone she is interested in. Tony then tells Jackie he is there because he is the agency’s new driver and he is there to pick up Vicky.


Marce is now chatting with Deborah, discussing Diego’s requests some more. Deborah says the mystery is a great strategy so she is glad he is not thinking of launching a line of beauty products, because then he would be HER competition.


Vicky comes down the stairs, acts very upity-nosed to Tony. Tony thinks ‘payback time, Leo!’


Marce (still talking to Deb): the surprise model comes with her own assistants, security, etc, wants a private dressing room and won’t talk to the press until after the event. Who does she think she is?? I just hope that woman is up to par with this event. Vicky will be climbing walls and pulling her hair when she finds out she is not the star model tonite.


In the car, Tony is telling Vicky he knows a back road that can get them there faster. (he is still thinking he will get payback with Leo’s sister for taking his girlfriend)


Tia Tilde and Eva are looking at the baby.


E: He is my life.


Til : Are u ready?


E: Yes.


Til: Tonight begins a new life for u.


E: In a few hours I will face the Arizmendis and Daniel..


Til: Do you feel ready to face them?


E: Yes but I have mixed emotions. Seeing Dan again, the father of my son, the man who killed my father… and some day soon I will accuse him.


Til: After tonight, there is no turning back.


E: I know, After tonight, when I make the announcement noone is waiting for.


Back to NewVille manor, sweet father/daughter scene:


Dan: I am so glad you are here even if only for the weekend.


Lau: Are you sure that it makes you happy?


Dan: of course, don’t doubt it. If it was not for the event, I would personally take you and Adrian to the movies and to eat something good.


Lau: I am going to the event with you.


(Dano texts Vicky that Lau is going with them. Laurita gets sad that he cut off their sweet moment, Vicky gets smoking mad when she gets the text…)


Vicky and Tony do small talk in the car about Tony’s previous girlfriends, Tony says last girlfriend left him for another, now he is alone… looking for love and/or adventure.


Fran is flirting with some maid that was walking her boss’s dog. Jackie comes behind him and stares at him. This gives the maid a clear message and she leaves. Fran turns around


Jackie:how can you go at it again after what happened with Marisol?


Fran: What if I told you I miss her?


Jac: Really?


Marisol is telling Alicia that deep in her heart she still loves Fran (now it is I who asks REALLY??)


Jackie: Didn’t she lie to you? Didn’t she play with you? I am very surprised you still feel things for her.


Fran: I am more surprised…


Vicky turns Tony down when they arrive at the event, she undermines their conversation, he thought she was showing some interest in her, she basically drops him dead as if he was scum trash.


Vi: … I am definitely not interested in drivers.


Ton: I was not talking about jobs, but genders. Female and male (we might need to add two more since these two are not a good example for either)


Vi: I don’t’ deny I love the male gender. But right now I can only think of my work.


Ton: Yes, but beside that you have the right to take your ‘gustitos’ (cravings/treats?)


Vi: Yes, but I assure you my ‘gustitos’ don’t include drivers.


As Vicky comes in the building another model tells her in front of Giorgio about the new model with the private room, hear she will be the star of the night. Vicky is totally taken by surprise and obviously not liking it, says there must be a mistake, but she gets confirmation from Giorgio that it is true.


Marcela delegates Bruno to deal with the details about the new model. He leaves and immediately we see a whole caravan of people led by Bruno and then Eva surrounded by security guards (she is wearing a black cape with huge hoodie and dark sunglasses). Behind the caravan stands Vicky, completely lost in her thoughts ‘who is woman?”


Deborah is leaving to go change. Marcela thanks her for her ‘support’ and friendship.


Vicky has a tantrum with her mom. Marcela demands she respect her as her mother (NOT!)


Vi: You are the owner! Should not have let them impose on you!


Mar: What does it bother you? You will be the one to reveal the name of the fragrance. That woman will just show up later as the face behind the product, that’s all.


Vi: (this obviously shows the size of her brain) you are right. I am still the first, the most beautiful. (I am beginning to feel bad for Vicky, until I remember what she did to that other model and to Eva then that thought flees my mind very quickly)


Leo is flirting with a model, Alicia throws a tantrum. He tells her she can do makeup of that woman later. He tells her she can do makeup for her later. But Aly very disrespectfully shouts that he can do her makeup himself and tries to leave. He sends the model away.


L: Who do you think you are talking to me like that? Next time I will fire you!


A: Don’t worry, I will leave myself.


L: (grabs her arm so she can’t leave) We will talk tomorrow. (this leaves her confused enough that her tantrum goes away (you silly little girl)


Tony comes in after Leo leaves…


T: IT shows he loves you a whole lot. You must be super happy with your rich boyfriend. What else can you ask of life? He treats you great and even roughs you around in public.


A: Don’t butt in (my life)!


T: Congrats my little queen. You made the best trade of your life. It shows that with him you have everything.


At NewVille manor, Fran invites himself to the event with the excuse he can watch Laurita. Dano is more entertained than angry with this request. He asks why do you want to go? Fran says there will be so many pretty models there, who knows… Dano says sure, maybe you will have more fun tonight/


Ali acts very disrespectful with a model who was just complimenting her work (grow up girl!) Bruno comes to summon her. The new model asked for her specifically to do her makeup.


Bru: Does she know you?


Ali: I doubt it. I am new at this.. (oopsie! Roll in your tongue, girl!) I mean.. she might not know me but…


Bru: It is strange. I’ll take you there.


Marisol is really nervous right before going on stage. Giorgio is there to try to help her settle down.


Mari: Ay San Antonio, help me out please!


Gio: San Antonio is only good to find you boyfriends.


Mari: No! Right now what I need least is a boyfriend to complicate my life more!


Gio: OF course.


Mari: I don’t want to fail you Giorgio


Gio: You will do great.


Mari: Thank you so much for this opportunity.


Gio: I wish you the best. Go and get them, the stage is yours!


(with this she is announced and off she goes)


Adrian and Ricardo cheer her introduction. She sings very nicely, Dano and Fran arrive. Fran notices who she is and is very impactado.


Alicia is taken to Eva’s room and when she turns around, they have a happy hug.


Fran tells Dano Let me give you some ‘healthy advise’, I would not applaud her. Look who it is, it’s Marisol!


Dano: The proffessor? Your wife?


Fran: Yes (Fran leaves, he needs some air…)


Laurita tells Dano she is Marisol and Adriancito and Don Ricardo are here to see her since she lives with them at the board house. Dano now remembers where he saw her.


Laurita wants to go with Adrian, Dano says first we have to greet Dona Marcela.


Ali wants the whole story from Eva. Eva says don’t worry, , starting tomorrow will tell you everything.


Ali: Do you realize that Marcela, Vicky and Dano are out there?


Eva: Yes, but I am not afraid fo them anymore. Now I have weapons to defend myself with. Now I have power.


Ali(totally confused) I don’t get it.


Eva: You will understand later.


Ali: Those people are evil. If they do anything against you I will kill them.


Eva: Don’t be scared. They can’t do anything to me. From tonight on, our lives will change forever. I promise you. Trust me. And now you will help me with the final step of my transformation.


Marcela and Leo sitting at their table say wonders about the singer. They ask Giorgio where he found her. HE lies and says he found her at a restaurant. They want to hire her for future events.


Leo: Did you know the model arrived with a cape and hoodie?


Marcela thinks it is ridiculous. Deborah says it is great strategy, to increase anticipation. Leo admits he is very curious. Marcela admits she is too.


Dano and Laurita arrive to greet Marcela.


Mar: Let me remind you that you are stockowner in the company and the star of the night is your wife. You could have arrived earlier. Sit down. (I think Dano was too polite taking this in stride and not to respond to her)


Marisol has a photo session, Fran looks on.


Event begins… there is an introduction of the ‘mujer latina’, and then they introduce ‘to reveal the name, here is the ‘top model’ VA… (LOL! The bottle says Eva Luna in handwriting) Vicky is very proud of herself, smiling, truly believing all eyes are on her…


Then the announcer continues…


‘And here is the moment everyone was waiting for! And here she is! The woman who inspired this fragrance! As mysterious as the moon, and the new face of love… Eva Luna!!


Vicky’s face drops, Dano whispers in disbelief “Eva!’, Leo and Marce look at each other totally in disbelief… everyone is stunned, in general…


Marce: It can’t be! Looks a lot like her but its not her!


Leo: Yes, Mom, It is her! It’s Eva!


Deb: Is that her? Eva Gonzalez?


Leo: Yes, and she looks very beautiful.


Dano: More beautiful than ever!


Ric: IT’s’ incredible! It is Eva!


Adri: Yes, I know! She looks beautiful! Like a queen!


Laurita (looks up as in prayer): Thank you! Thank you! I knew she would come back!


Tony: Eva??


Ali: (stares at Leo and notices his face is frozen at the sight of Eva): What’s up with Leo? Why does he look at her like that?


Shortly after, Eva drops the bomb after the courtesy thanking Diego and greeting everyone…


E: They say Eva Luna the fragrance is marvelous. Eva Luna the woman represents all those who fight to succeed in life and in love (staring at Dano, he lowers his face). It is said that the biggest secret of success has four words (in english, three: Never give up) And to get here I had to face many tests and challenges that fate put in my path. And tonight I have great news for you. Ladies and Gentlemen, It is my inmense pleasure to announce that beginning today, I am the new owner fo Arizmendi publishing!!






Previews… Eva takes over the business, says she is the new president, Dano impactado, Marcela is turning her room upside down, even waves a gun and Leo takes a step back when he sees it in her hand… (seems Vicky got the ‘crazy reaction habit’ from her step mom after all) and Eva shows up at the house, says to Vicky and Dano she is there to ‘claim my house’.


I am thinking of a good nickname for the 'president's table folks...


How bout


ALL-powerful- NOMORE Cruella, the nutty evil princess, the cocky evil prince, the unnamed witch (could turn out to be wicket witch of west or good witch of the North, still TBD), and DUMBO (can't think of any other name for this shallow-brain man)

Labels:


Comments:
Mata: This was great and well worth the wait, amiga! You captured some of the conversation and surprise that I missed. ThankS mucho! Loved the "YOUR CLIENT, YOU WITCH!) ITA!!!

I cheered at the end when Eva announced she was taking over at Arismendi! She was so poised! Kudo's to Blanca Soto for carrying off the change in Eva's personality!! It's worth watching again!!
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?? NO!! It's SUPER EVA!!
i agree, jar, this was an action fun'packed episode and tonight's previews show even more fun for the 'good guys' today.
I was so glad to see Laurita and Adriancito smiling and together again.
 

I agree, Blanca did a great job showing the change in personality and the more assertive Eva. And the smile she gave Daniel at the end spoke volumes (here I am! .. in your face!)
 

Martaviett,

This recap was well worth the wait, I 've been replaying that last part all day long. Trying to pick out words that I thought I knew. I wasn't even close on the announcement Eva made, but I thank you very very much for putting pen to paper and getting this up on the site, it was better than I'd hope. Also thanks for the preview, YEAH she is cleaning house.
Well we see Alicia's brians are still rattling around in her toes somewhere. B/C she see's Leo hitting on another women, and what does she do but get mad at the women(NO ALICIA, YOU GET MAD AT THE MAN, TWO TOO TANGO). Then she sees hows he's looking at Eva and wonders why? that girl is just a waste of human space.
Love the thought that maybe Jackie took care of Chico. And Daniel needs to tell his wife that Laurita is not going back to that boarding school. It was a sweet scene when Laurita came to tell him (Dano) that she was going to the party after all, but he had to go spoil everything by telling Vicky, someone smack him(Dano) PLEASE.
I sincerely hope they do not try to put Jackie with Tony. She's to nice of a person to be stuck with someone so slimey. I'd rather see her with Carlos.
Had to LOL at the thought of Leo and Daniels tongues hanging out of there mouths when they saw Eva on the catwalk.
Also LMAO at the sourpuss look on Icky- Vicky's face when the annoucer said the name Eva Luna. That will teach her (Vicky) to actually look at the product she hawking. :) If she would have looked she would have notice what the name on the perfume was (ha ha hee hee) I hope Eva's security team lets Laurita in to see her if she wants after the thing tonite. That should be a sweet reunion. Michele in PA
 

Fantastic recap! Thank you!

I am looking forward to tonight so much! Sorry I am not writing a longer comment (you know how windbaggy I can be) but I need a nap! LOL.

Bring on tonight's episode. I can hardly wait!
 

so glad you liked it. and I too was replaying it from the moment Vicky was smiling so happily showing the bottle that said Eva Luna... she was totally oblivious to the name, then the bomb is dropped... 'AND NOW THE MOMENT EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR!!! HERE SHE IS!!!' Vicky must have been thinking, No!! I am here! the spotlight stays with me!!! like a spoiled bratt she is...
 

Oh and I forgot to mention great product placement for Heaven's Brush professional makeup artist brush. Michele in PA
 

Everyone at that 'Presidents' table seemed to have a bucket of ice water thrown at them, some a bigger bucket than others, but all of them were shocked frozen for sure! The other side of the coin was at the table with Ricardo, Adriancito and Laurita... happiness galore!
 

Thanks for the recap Marta. The last 10 minutes were just fantastic. Even though Dano has lost his brain, he knew Eva looked more beautiful than ever. Seeing Marce throw another fit is always fun and tonight promises more antics. I can't wait.
 

That was a great last scene. Thank you so much Marta for your wonderful translation of the conversations. "Here I am! .. in your face!" Yes, that was pretty sweet.

I am really hoping that the whole Daniel murdered Dad thing is resolved quickly. They can keep Eva and Dan apart because of his marriage to Vicky. But by having Eva think he murdered her dad, means that there is less chance for Eva and Laurita to have contact, or for Laurita to meet her brother.

Icky really is an idiot if she thought that being the girl who basically stands by the perfume bottle when it's unvieled at one event, is better than being the spokesmodel and THE FACE of the perfume far and wide. LOL!
 

You are my saviour!!!! I had a meeting last night until nearly 11:00 and was DYING to see this episode. I can truly imagine everything with your words. MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS for a great re-cap. I am so excited to see the "new" Eva tonight.
 

The last 10 minutes were heaven. Can't wait to replay it again tonight. I loved the new Eva! She was staring daggers at the president's table. She is ready to take them all on. I am so excited about tonight's previews. Can't wait to see her kick Marcella out of the company and house. I'm so glad Laurita was able to go to the event and see Eva.

So now Eva will be living next door to Dano? If Laurita's at home, you just know she would rather hang out with Eva than at home with the Bruja. I'm thinking Eva keeps Aurelia and the chauffer, but I think she should get rid of Renata who was so nasty to hear.
 

Pam: I bet they play the last scene again at the first of tonight's epi. Keep your fingers crossed because that was the only thing you probably want to see or need to see out of the whole show.
: ? )
 

Can't wait to see Eva kick a little bit of derriere tonight!
 

yes Pam, I hope they take it back to showing Vicky being presented as the top model and smiling at the cameras only to hear 'AND NOW the MOMENT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! HERE SHE IS!!'
 

Marta, it was worth the wait. Every delicious little bit of stick-it-to them was there.

One question--How was it that Eva asked specifically for Alicia to do her make up? How would she know Alicia was there? Is it beanie time or did I miss something during their phone call a year ago?

Marta--Your observance of the contrast between the attendees at the two tables was indeed perceptive. I also hope Laurita gets in to see Laurita.

Poor Vicky--Dan's going to get the backlash tonight!! I did think she had been promised to be the face behind the product, but all bets are off now.

I was relieved to see Chico alive and kicking.

I also thought Eva was going to get rid of the bangs. Ni modo, she looked great--again in a beautiful red dress. A little provocative when she walked out, very discrete when she stood to talk.

Anon at 4:20--Nobody is going to take odds on whether Eva keeps Renata. She'll probably be the first one out the door. She'll probably prefer going with Marcela anyway.

If Eva does move in next door to NewVille--that baby is going to be quite the topic of conversation in the house (I was thinking it should be called New Misery Manor). I guess Don Julio will stay in his new house.

Did you all notice that Julio and Tilda were behaving more like a couple just before Eva left? After a year of living together, they seem quite affectionate with each other.
Una Nte
 

good point with the renaming the NewVille to New Misery Manor... indeed! and the more I see Julio and Tilde the more I like them together and think they are a perfect fit.
 

I also thought the red dress was stunning, provocative yet wonderful on her. I too would like to see the bangs go away or at least fall down to the side instead of down the face.
 

Mata, good job.

Who else thinks that Marcie will trash as much as she can before finally being put out of the house?

I hope somebody caught all this action on a video camera for Don Julio, especially the facial expressions on Murderous Marcie and her hellspawn.
 

UA--I'm sure that there will be quite a piece on the 11 o'clock news for Don Julio to savor, but it would have been great to have his own camera man there.
Una Nte
 

Una Nte,

ITA about Julio & Tilda, they where too cute together like husband and wife, when they where thanking the teachers for all they had done in helping Eva.

Also I thought that Alicia had hold Eva in one of the early phone calls that she had gotten a job doing makeup at Arismendi's offices. I could be wrong?

ITA that Blanca Soto did a wonderful job making the transfer from mild Eva to, Kick butt Eva. BRAVO Blanca
Loved the smile she gave them or Dano at the end of her speech.
I wonder if when Eva throws Marcella out of the house, will she (Marcella) then move in with Icky-vicky and Dano. Yup!!! then we better start call Dano house Misery Manor 2.0
Michele in Pa
 

Great recap, Jardinera, and what an episode.
So cool that Dan and Leo were drooling over Eva.
Chico lives!
A voice like Marisol's can usually only be found in a Karoke bar, but lets all keep our beanies on because I actually like the storyline now, and I want to see her do well.
So cool to see Marzilla and Icky plotz!!
 

Marta, Thanks for the recap. I just got home from work so am late posting. The last ten minutes were great. I love those two kids on this show. They are so sweet.
Can't wait for tonight.

Wasn't the model that Alicia was making up the same model that Leo was flirting with? I think that's why she was so rude. I could be wrong though.
 

I am sorry, I redirect my comment to Martaivett, thanks to Jardinera for posting it.
 

I hadn't really watched this show but did last nigh to see Eva's reveal. It's now getting interesting - before it was not. Eva is coming out firing on all four cyclinders and whoa to anyone who gets in her way. Hopefully she can get her sister to see that Leo is not to be trusted. You go Eva, you go!!
 

I'm sure Don J did. He deserves to savor this!

Love the red dress. And Chico is alive and well!
 

I was so glad eve stood up for herself and showed them she can be strong. I can;t wait till monday. She kicks everyone out. Also marce throwing a fit was priceless it goes to show you how spoiled she is and is used to getting her way, but not anymore. She thought with all her money she was queen, its good she down a few pegs. Maybe she will be grateful for what she had.
 

I have not been following this one, but even *I* was glad Eva is now in charge. Soto did indeed do a good job portraying the change in Eva. I'm glad to see, too that they are doing more with her hair. Not that a woman's appearance defines her, but I never liked the straight, stringy bangs look.
 

Last comment from me before the recap is posted--

Did anyone else wonder about that brown striped jacket-THING Marcela was wearing to the grand opening? It looked like a stiped tent. Everyone else was in gorgeous filmy strapless gowns.

Now we know Marcie can't wear those, but the silver suit she had on BEFORE her clothes were delivered was more becoming and appropriate. I guess they just wanted to make her look awful--someone only a SON could love (or Renata)

Also, I stand corrected, Marcie did tell Vick that she would be unveiling the new line and that was MUCH more important than just the name and face behind the fragrance. She swallowed that one whole.

I thought Vick's lime green formal made her look like a senior high school girl going to the prom in something her mamma picked out. She put in a great performance, though.

Pata--I'd have to go back and look at the two models and what they were wearing, but I think you are right, they are one in the same.
Una Nte
 

Marta: Thank you SO much for every little wonderful detail. Can't imagine that I MISSED this crucial episode because of meetings,etc. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Now...have to watch this on UNi (I think I can watch it there, right?) as I have to savour every little moment!

The biggest news after knowing that Eva has dropped the biggest bomb ever is knowing that Chico is alive and well! I am thrilled as you all know that I have fretted about that little dog.

BimButt makes herself look like the perennial prom queen with that ghastly hair of hers in ringlets. The ringlets in the hair just doesn't seem to match the barely covered Butt. Bimbutt is laughable.

Dano is paying mightily for his stupidity...as it should be.

I, too, hope that they get the issue of Dano being father's killer out of the way...they've sped up everything else on this TN...let's get this issue resolved quickly.

The other thing I'd like to see resolved is Eva finding out that Leo drugged her and posed in those fotos with her.

I'd also like STUPID SPANDEX Alica (who can barely walk in those heels) to get it through her brain that Leo is just using her.

Will Alicia be dumped now that Eva has been 'found'?

What role does sick, slimey Tony have now as Leo's assistant (and why was he made assistant, anyway?)

Where is Carlos? (the guy in jail, not 'our' Carlos)

Gracias, Marta!!!

Susanita (word verification: 'hyped') Ha!
 

Susanita: for you and others who missed Friday's episodio, here's a direct link to Uni/Televisa's site to stream and watch it.

http://novelasyseries.univision.com/eva-luna/capitulos-completos/video/2011-02-11/eva-luna-cap-70
 

I love it the way Eva presented herself it was fantastic and please resolved the hit and run issued soon she should had told daniel you killed my papa with your car and give him the day it happen and i am sure he find out that that dirty rat leo did drive his car that day.
 

Robinsonkaren49: Welcome! Yes, we are all very eager to have Eva tell Dan about the accident. That will probably lead to a fist fight! I would love to see that happen.
 

I watch Eva Luna to help me learn Spanish and I always read this blog right before the show to help fill in the gaps my language skill create. In the preview did Eva use the word fui or fuera when she was talking about the house? To me it sounded like she said 'this was my house'. Thanks in advance for the answer, and feel free to make fun of my poor Spanish skills.
 

Jar: Thanks for the link! It's late, but I FINALLY have time to watch The Big One!!

Susanita
 

I remember her last words in previews from thu to fri were
I am here to take possession of MY house.
 

i dont see a recap for fri yet but I am scared...
Eva showed her baby right away... (LOVED the fact that Vicky was tantruming and Dano could not keep his eyes off the baby except to glance at Vicky ever so briefly and then right back focused on baby)
But I am scared for Eva's decisions...
Don't like... (no particular order)
LEAVING LEO LIVING THERE
LEAVING RENATA LIVING THERE
LIVING SO CLOSE TO DANO AND VICKY WITH BABY THERE
Even TIA TILDE is in danger LIVING THERE
ALICIA... definitely still a weak spot

I do like the potential of Tony stirring the pot here... does he still have one of the pictures of Eva and Leo in bed? He could show that to Eva and Leo would be kicked out
 

LOVED the previews
Marcela going after Eva with a metal goblet and Leo grabbing her
AND
Eva facing Marcela without even a blink.
 

cool that dano was able to tell Laurita that Marcela put his name on the accusation but without his consent. And she was about to tell Eva..
Surprise! the meeting Tilde/Deborah happened much sooner than I expected... still not completely sure Deborah will leave Marcela's ranks and join Eva's just like that...
But I don't like Marcela staying there with the baby around... I have a bad feeling for Tia Tilde, she might be a sacrificial lamb like Max... hope not...
Did anyone else watch Don Francisco last night? Very interesting the background story of Julian Gil and Jorge Lavat.. good for him to find love again late in life... his son's story moved me because it came close to my daughter's... you never totally get over the guilt of submitting them to a procedure in an attempt to help them and it turns out it hurts them more.
 

Congrats to our new Abuela Jardinera 654!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder