Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Vocabulary List available

Hey all, Team Llena put together a vocabulary list from our telenovela, Llena de Amor, and we'd like to share it with anyone who is interested. You may find it at this Llena Vocabulary List link. It's on a Google spreadsheet so you may download it into any other type of spreadsheet that you like. That way you can make it yours and tweak it and sort it however you like. Like everything we do here the list is a volunteer effort and not professionally edited, so please forgive small errors, missing punctuation and the like. The important thing is that we learn fun, new words and phrases. You can bet since the list comes from a telenovela there are some doozies.

We hope you have fun with it.

Sincerely,
Recappers and Commenters from Llena de Amor

Labels: ,


Comments:
Wow, double wow, whoopee! Alphabetical even. Muchas Gracias. I have been keeping vocabulary lists but they are in no order, simply as I copy paste them from the recaps. This is terrific. Now maybe I can start getting organized. Thanks again to all. I can't even imagine the work it took to get it all together. You're the best!
Jay Gee
 

¡Muchísimas gracias! What a terrific resource! Like JayGee, I have been keeping vocabulary lists (though not of Llena, which I didn't watch), but they're in total chaos. This one, in contrast, is alphabetical and wonderfully helpful. And, to my surprise, I didn't even have to open Excel to read it. I love it!!
 

Awesome!
 

Muchas Gracias! Like everyone else, I've got my own disorganized lists. Thanks again to all who contributed and who took the time to organize it!
 

Thank you everyone who was involved with this list. I downloaded it and was amazed at all the hard work you all put into it. Thanks again one and all
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder