Saturday, April 23, 2011

Teresa Fri 4/22/11 #25-26 Discussion and Bullet Points

Here is at least a discussion page set up for those of you care to use it.  If anybody writes a recap or comes up with a few bullet points for last night's 2 hr. episodio, I will be more than happy to post them here.   


[Here are the bullet points from Anon. 207  who seems to have hit all the high points, too! I've added a couple from Diann and Emarie this Monday morning in red.  Thanks mucho to all! -- edit.]
These are out of order:
  • Mariano is some place, turns around and Aurora is there.
  • Arturo asked Teresa if she has a novio and she lies and says no.
  • They go to the vecindad and run into Pablito, who tells Aurora that they took a kidney out and told them he won't grow much.
  • Aurora goes up to Teresa's house. She's not home but Refugio is having some sort of episode. Aurora makes Fugie sit down, they eat and Aurora washes the dishes. Aurora tells Fugie that she wishes she could sit down with her mom and have chats.
  • Aida busts on Teresa's earrings. Later Teresa goes to Paolo's house to help him with something. Paolo comes on to her, she slaps him (losing the earring) and leaves.
  • Later Aida comes over to Paolo's house, he's not there. She sees Teresa's earring and runtelsdat to Genoveva. Then Paolo & Aida go to dinner where all his credit cards are declined (courtesy of Mom).
  • Ruben begs Espy to stay, she is like no, see ya.
  • Then some shady looking guy with an expensive motorbike that knows Johnny comes on to her.
  • The owner of Armando's shop is deciding whether to close it down.
  • Arturo tells Luisa he's in love with Teresa.
Ok what else happened:
  • Aurora surprises Teresa on the job. They go out where Aurora mentions she ran into Mariano at some place. Teresa is pissed. Shark music ensues.
  • An important bullet point missed:  Arturo confesses to Luisa he is in love with Teresa. Hes known for some time now, but hes waiting until she is finished with school, then he plans on asking her to MARRY him.  Luisa is super feliz he is in love again after Paloma and doubly feliz that he is in love with her best friend.
  • Arturo tells Teresa he wants to buy Luisa her own apartment and asks Teresa to help. They go to this beautiful apartment. Teresa is facing the window when Century 21 Genoveva comes in. Artie tells Genoveva he will buy the apartment. Teresa turns around and Genoveva's overly made up face is in shock.
  • Genoveva then runtelsdat to Ruben that Arturo is buying TERESA an apartment. She also runtelsdat to Paulo & Aida that Arturo is buying Teresa an apartment and Aida's all like "I knew something was going on between them."
  • Teresa is mad at Mariano because Aurora saw him before she saw Teresa. He calls up Cutberto's Mariachis to serenade Teresa but she's not having it. 
  • Teresa goes to Aurora's house, finds out she never got with anyone in France and then "casually" mentions Mariano proposed to her.*
  • Later Teresa busts into Juana's house furious b/c of Aurora & Mariano. And then she's shaking Juana's sewing machine. If Teresa breaks Juana's machine then she won't have anymore nice custom dresses so she needs to stop that. (I have a sewing machine, I will slap somebody if they shake my machine).
  • Teresa and her covered up boobs drops by Ruben's office to drop off some papers. He tells her he knows Arturo bought the apartment for her and he (Ruben) could give her so much more. Teresa is like "Um, Arturo bought the apartment for LUISA." I don't think Ruben is believing that, though.
  • The owner sells the shop. Armando & Johnny are out of a job. Espy & Fugie are talking in the vecindad courtyard when Armando says he needs to talk to Fugie. He then mentions the owner sold the shop and he doesn't have a job anymore. Refugio then proceeds to have the Fred G. Sanford Big One.
  • There were some ER: Mariano scenes & SAINT PALOMA scenes too.

*I doubt seriously Teresa would have given Mariano another look if Aurora hadn't been interested in him.

AVANCES: Hot Prof sees Teresa getting out of a car, Hot Prof shakes Teresa in a rage, Hot Prof furiously kisses Teresa. I wish someone would furiously kiss me.

Labels:


Comments:
Does anyone here know how to access the full recap for Cuando me enamoro? There's a partial without a comment button on the caray site but I can't find the real thing.
 

Anon. 11:43AM -- scroll to the link for Cuando in the orange sidebar. Click on it. You should see it, or can filter through for it on the page that comes up. Also, go down to the post a comment and click on it. That should take you to the posting page and you should just click on the orange printed title, or the "show original post" immediately below.
 

Thank you to Anon207 for the high points!

I have only watched the first 1/2 hr, one thing about when Mariano saw Aurora, for the first time he was really noticing her, and told her she was beautiful. This is different behavior for Mariano, if you remember he didn't notice Magda in this way.
 

Anon207, thanks for the high points. Things are definitely heating up. For once, Teresa is telling the truth that Arturo bought the apartment for his sister and smarmy Ruben doesn't believe her (we all know he wants to be Teresa's sugar daddy blech.)

Arturo is smiling and happy now that he confessed to Luisa that he's in love with Teresa. How long will that last though? When he asked Teresa if she had a boyfriend she lied and said no.

Mariano did look at Aurora like he finally noticed how beautiful she is. I think an attraction is brewing now especially since he and Teresa are having problems.

It did look like Refugio had an heart attack when Armando told her the shop was sold and he's unemployed.

That kiss in the previews between Arturo and Teresa looked smoking hot. Three years of pent up sexual tension will do that to you LOL. Can't wait for Monday's show.
 

The orange side bar has disappeared for me. Did something happen to the website?

Audrey
 

Yes and it's missing from the cuando me enamoro page also -- and the entire recap is not there - only a couple of paragraphs
 

Thanks, Jardinera. No sidebar on my screen either and only a partial Cuando Me Enamoro visible.

Teresa still doesn't do a thing for me.

One of my favorites, "India" ended last night - it was on at midnight in my viewing area. It was a combination of Bollywood, Brazilian Samba, great scenes of India and the usual plots and subplots. Oh - I forgot to mention - it was in Portuguese with Spanish dubbed in
 

I see the whole website fine. It is sometimes browser dependent - if somebody has, for instance, put a picture in a recap that is too large for the box, in some browsers that bumps the left sidebar down to the very very bottom. So Chrome is displaying perfectly but IE is messed up. I will go poking around in that recap and see if I can see what did this.
 

Anon207, beautiful job, especially loved  the Century 21 and Fred Sanford references. You did a wonderful recap especially since it was on the fly! Thanks. It isn't as important as your highlights , but I was pleased that Aurora's dad and Mariano were able to work together in the ER on the bus accident and gain respect for one another. 

Remember when we were young and making ugly faces and a relative would tell us that our faces would freeze like that if we weren't careful?  I swear that Mariano' s face is partly jelled in a sad, teary look. He HAS to get away from Teresa before he is  permanently damaged!  
 

Thanks for the bulleted list! It hit all the important points.

Yes, I noticed the messed up page while I'm in Safari. All I would get is the first few paragraphs of the most recent recap, but nothing else. No sidebar, nothing. But when I switched to FireFox, everything looked normal. Now it's fixed because it looks okay in Safari again.

Teresa is shameless! She really is awful! I feel sorry for poor Professor Hottie. That sweet smile he gave last night probably won't last long.

Looking forward to Monday and am curious to see how it'll all pan out.
 

I was able to fix it by stripping some very strange formatting.
 

Elvira, did you use Safari when posting your recap in Blogger?
 

Yes, I always use Safari, unless something looks freaky in it, which is rare! LOL.
 

I had problems with colors and spacing before using Safari, oh well, I'll just think about it tomorrow....

A woman died and was revived at a concert here. Her diagnosis was hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, like Rosita.

http://m.tennessean.com/headlines/article?a=2011304230054&f=559
 

Anon207, great high points!!!

When Art and Tere were looking at the apt. don't you think Tere was reading Paolo's mother's mind...
that she (Tere) was secretly enjoying that Paolo's mom was thinking that Art was buying the apt. for her??? Poor Mariano. I hope he ends up with Aurora.

I can't stand that Aida always calling Paolo "bebe"...ugh!!!

Ann-NYC
 

Thanks so much Anon207 for your recap!

Sandy - I share your concern for Mariano. He really needs to get away from Teresa. We all know he and Aurora should be together but I do wonder how this story will pan out.

I also wonder about Arturo. Like Elvira I'm concerned that Teresa will damage him far worse than Paloma ever did. The thing is I still don't want him with Paloma. If only sweet Aurora had a twin.

The scenes for Monday look great! I can't wait to see it. Does anyone know if/when Uni is going to stop these double episodes?
 

I saw them listed through the next couple of weeks. It makes the evening long, but I have to admit, the 2 hours really fly by for me. I really find myself thinking of this story as a novel an find myself wanting to pick up and read the next chapters!
 

Of course Teresa was loving it that Genoveva thought Arturo was buying the apartment for her. But common sense would tell these peopel that Arturo doesn't need to buy a loveshack for Teresa like Ruben needed one for Esperanza, Genoveva, etc.

Arturo is SINGLE and lives in a HUGE mansion with his sister. If anything, he'd buy Luisa the apartment so he can shack up with Teresa at his house.

But Aida, Genoveva, Paulo and Ruben are a bunch of idiots so....
 

Yay sweet and lovely Aurora is back i hope one day she can end up with Mariano but only if he is truly over Teresa at one point.
 

Anon 207, thank you for doing this recap on a busy holiday weekend. Jardinera, thanks to you also for posting the recap.

I think this TN is stuck - only we get it, Teresa is bad, lets move on.

I was glad to see Aurora back in Mexico, make things will start moving along.

Rosemary
 

Ruben is a real creep; he's coming on to a classmate of his daughter??? There will be a lot of hell to pay for this, from both directions.

I am really tired of Teresa's tantrums. I am also still trying to figure out whether she is really bent out of shape over the Aurora/Mariano encounter or if she's just being a controlling female dog.
 

Thanks for the recap, Anon207!
I do wonder sometimes, too, about the whole Tere into Mar bc Aurora was. Only because in the beginning it seemed to be jealousy from that that made her reconsider/go after Mar again... I dunno!
 

I think Tere loves Mariano but they want totally different things and she's a realist. She took him back when Paolo dumped her. Paulo was her first attempt at latching onto the easy way out of the barrio. The little fantasy world she's built for herself and Mariano has been cracking the past three years, and it's about to crumble because Mariano's not leaving that life--or at least the people behind, ever. Tere doesn't see him moving out and moving on like she wants to do. She doesn't see or know he's met and impressed the new head of that hospital and thus bound to become somebody famous and special. He'll always be tainted because he'll never sever the connection to the barrio. She means to escape it any way she thinks she can that will enhance her chance to attain her life goals.
 

Thanks, Anon207. I was channelsurfing and it seems I missed quite a few things, including the hospital scene, the buying the apt scene and losing the earring scene...so i appreciate your recap. I wonder if Mom has a heart condition similar to Rosie's but of course less severe. i have few relatives with cardiomyopathy as well.

Ooo, Hot Prof smooches on Monday. Teresa had better appreciate those kisses from Arturo.

GinCA
 

An important bullet point missed:

Arturo confesses to Luisa he is in love with Teresa.
Hes known for some time now, but hes waiting until she is finished with school, then he plans on asking her to MARRY him.

Luisa is super feliz he is in love again after Paloma and doubly feliz that he is in love with her best friend.

Diann
 

It is comical the way Teresa gets so psycho when anyone even walks with/talks with Mariano, and she runs around flirting. And Aida's Teresa-centered life, nothing else exists for her. I find it entertaining, but I just don't have more than one hour for TN watching a night. I really want to watch Cuando, but no time.
Thank you again Anon207, for posting the bullet poiints and whoever posted the addition.
 

Diann: thanks! Good catch! I'll add that to Anon.'s bullet points.
 

Thanks Anon207 for the summary and Jardinera for posting them. And Jar--i agree with you about Teresa/Mariano. I think that she really does love him, but her ambition competes with that. and she's obviously got a wee bit of a jealousy problem.

I think it strange that Teresa is wearing what basically looks like an engagement ring-wedding ring combo, and no one (i.e. Arturo) seems to notice. Is this a cultural difference or just telenovela glossing over of details?
 

Kristoise-I wondered, too, but there was that scene where Arturo asked Teresa if she has a novio and she lies and says no-the scene where she is wearing that painted on black dress...I didn't notice this in the bullet points.
 

Emarie: which hour was Art's question about the novio? I can add that in.
 

Kristoise: Jealousy and something else that doesn't seem quite healthy. That scene a couple nights ago about the ring was totally Gollum-esque.
 

hee-hee, gollum-esque. dead-on.
 

Jardinera, thank you for posting the bullet-point recap and thanks to those who provided the information. I didn't get a chance to watch and read until last night. Finally Arturo admits he loves Teresa...poor schmuck.

Jardinera, I like your analysis on Teresa & Mariano and why they are ultimately at cross purposes. I was thinking something along those lines but hadn't thought it out very well. Thanks for doing the thinking for me! Another clue, they don't seem to bring out the best in each other, that's for sure.

On one hand I get irritated by Teresa because she's such a beeyatch. On the other hand I truly enjoy watching her stick it to the other snotty characters. The only thing that is unforgivable (for me) so far is the way she treats her mother. Yes, I know Refugio has her faults but I still don't like Teresa's attitude toward mom.
 

Jardinera: Art asked Teresa if she has a novio, (of course, she said no !?!) early in the first hour, they were at what looked like a restaurant but they were just walking through, she was wearing a tight black dress that looked painted on, it was right after the scene with Genova talking with her hija Paulo, and cut betweens of Mariano and Aurora having gelado cones at medico escuela.
I agree with Cap'n; I hate the way Teresa treats her mother most of all.
 

I just wonder, how our girl will manage to get engaged to Arturo and Mariano at the same time, while still being able to make Aida celosa.
 

Thanks for the summary Anon207!

Samantha sorry for confusing you wh Frances but you are both excellent recapers and I love both of your styles.

The two hour schedule will probably accelerate the plot but we still have around 120 episodes to go. Some characteres will become more prominent in the story as it advances. I personally think everyone has a chance to shine because the love story here is a little more complex than in other novelas but to me Teresa does believe she loves Mariano. It's her capacity to love him as he deserves what I'm not sure of.

Jarocha

Jarocha
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder