Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Alborada Is Being Repeated!

[A number of these May 11th recaps are being returned to us as drafts, post repairs to the system, but without the original comments. I'm reposting as they come up and I see them.  This is reposted for Melissa as an FYI.  --Jardinera654.]  


Hola CarayCaray Members,

I've been lurking and not posting lately. Not sure if this has been posted anywhere on CarayCaray yet, but I just saw a commercial on Telefutura that Alborada will start "Muy Pronto"!!!! I've tried to find the exact date/time, but haven't found anything yet. I'm so excited it's my favorite novela of all time and I know it's a favorite for a lot of you also.

Another Telefutura note: There's a historical novela that just started this week called "La Pola" - set in Columbia just before the Revolution. It's really very, very good.

Sorry for the interruption in case you guys already knew about Alborada, but I was just so excited!
Melissa :)

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Wonderful! This is the telenovela experience that gave birth to Caray, Caray! and even provided the inspiration for the title of this blog. I've been trying to find out when it starts but so far no luck.

OT: Jardinera, I deleted the re-post of Marta's Cuando recap because I had already re-posted it for her last week. Thanks for re-posting though. Weird how everything that had disappeared for May 11th suddenly showed up again. Too bad the comments didn't return.
 

Capn: Thanks! I do appreciate it. If you catch anything else feel free!
 

Unfortunately I think it's going to be on in the afternoons. I can't remember what program it will be replacing, I read it on the Telenovela World main forum. My DVR is going to be working overtime! I have been waiting for Alborada to be repeated for a long time.

If any of you have not seen Daniela Romo in her role as Doña Juana (she's Bernarda in Triunfo) this will be a treat for you. I think she was my favorite character in the whole novela - that is, aside from Colunga looking incredible HOT as Luis Manrique.

The only downside to Alborada (for me at least) was that I thought there was absolutely no chemistry between Colunga and Lucero in this one, unlike Soy Tu Dueña, where I think they did have some chemistry.

I'll try to find out a bit more about when it will start and post again.

Melissa
 

Ooops! Also a big thanks to Jardinera for re-posting this for me.

Melissa
 

Thanks Melissa! Alborada was my first and favorite. I've got to find a way to record it...
jb
 

Good Morning All! I saw last night that Alborada will begin on Tuesday, May 31st at 9:00 p.m. Central Time!

So glad it's not on during the day. I can't wait!!!!

Caray Caray! :)

Melissa
 

Thanks Melissa. I just checked and I saw the same thing, except it will air at 10:00 Pacific Time for we west-coasters. Alborada is, by current telenovela standards, a fairly short run at 90 episodes, approximately 18 weeks. Maybe that's why it left us wanting more.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder