Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cuando Me Enamoro #40 Wednesday 6/15/11 OneWedding Night and One Funeral ... But One Couple Arises From the Storm

[posted for martai by jardinera654]

Gina tells AntiHero she is there just to support him. She says goodbye to Nata saying God bless you, you are very important for me, we haven't interacted much but there are things that dont have explanation... (hug)... she hugs AntiHero...

Ines and her family come to congratulate the newlyweds too..

Gonzo goes to Gina, tells her this is a very key day for him, it is an honor to have her there... She breaks the magic saying this is the last time we see each other, i can't be near you... (and leaves him there deflated).

Nata tells AntiHero that Adri and Matt convinced her to keep going with the wedding... tells him that Matt told her about his old relationship with Lorea and that he had never seen AntiHero so in love with anyone... Nata asks Matt and AntiHero to hug and leave the past differences behind. AntiHero appologizes to Matt for having fallen in love with the woman he chose and thanks him for his generosity in his relationship with Nata. (Hug... although Matt is not so convinced)
Rob gets home and tells Fina that Nata is married. Fina is smoking, if you had stopped it as I ordered you... Rob says I tried, thought Matt would help me to convince her but it was the opposite. Fina says if it wasnt for Gina Soberon, she would have stopped that wedding even if she had to pull Nata out of there by the hair.

Sele asks Chema what is his interest in Connie... Chema says just like a friend or someone you work with... he insists they leave.

The new executive Blanca is chatting with Honorio. Adri comes by to say goodbye, Matt will take her home. Adri and Matt leave, Blanca tells Honorio that if she did not know them she would say he and Adri are interacting like father and daughter. Honor stays there thinking.
Nata, AntiHero and Carlos... she wants to go say goodbye to mom and change. AntiHero says he will go to apt to get some things and change and go pick her up to go to the hotel... She giggles nervously and says he is making her nervous. Nata leaves,
Car: She is lovely... IT shows she loves you... What did you feel when you saw Lorea at the church?
AH: Panic! Panic at the thought of losing Nata.
Car: Know I was glad she showed up? Just to confirm that the love you feel for Nata is true and sincere.
AH smiles satisfied.
Connie and Gonzo say goodbye to Cata, Ines, Isidro, Regina and Antonio... They in exchange remind Gonzo and Connie about the gala coming up soon.
Connie: IT hurts you to see her with Antonio, right?
Gon: More than you can imagine, sis.

Rob and Fina are in Fina's bedroom. Nata comes in ... it gets very quiet and creepy instantly.
Nata: I came to say goodbye. I know you went to the church but since Gina was there you did not stay. (she is nervous and sad already)
Fina: (rudely) You promised me she would not be there. You never have given me my place in your life.
Rob: Neither me. I begged her not to marry and not to waste her life with the jerk of AH but she did not listen to me.
Nata: I truly am sorry that my decision to marry affects you both so much. And also that Gina was there. I was not expecting her, mother, I swear.
Rob: You could have kicked her out. You could have demanded of AH that if she was there you would not marry him!
Fina: You have become a marionette of Hero's and his friends.
Nata: I am not a marionette, mother. I am a woman in love and there are things out of my control! But I am here to ask you that despite everything else, I can get your blessing, mother. And I came to tell you both that I love you.

Fina: Please, Nata! Don't get in the role of victim! IF you loved us so much you would have listened to us! But what's done is done and we have no choice but to respect what you have decided. (she heads out)..

Nata: Mamita, are you going to give me your blessing??
Fina: (just stares at her and leaves..., leaving Nata there totally broken up)
At Adri's house, she thanks Matt for bringing her and everything... she can't believe he and AH reconciled and hugged and Matt forgave him.
Mat: I felt like it. But I doubt things will be as they were between us.
Adri: At least there won't be any more bad vibe between you. And I am glad for you and him and for Nata.
Matt: That made her happy.

Adri: Nata is so blessed/priviledged with you . I wish someone would love me as you love her.
Matt: You can be loved very easily, Adri. It is a blessing you have your mom who adores you. As I had mine. Nata on the other hand has never had her mother's love. That must hurt real bad for any human being. Don't you think? Not all of us are that lucky.
Adri: Know what, Matt? you are one of a kind (unico)! (she kisses him grabbing his face, he kisses her back... and they really get into it... boy that was unexpected!)
Matt: I will call you tomorrow... See you.
(he leaves, she stays there totally shocked at what just happened)
Nata is at the stables saying good bye to her mare... boy that relationship is strange... she promises she will never leave her alone... tells her about when her dad brought her home... with the mare she started to smile, to have happy moments... will miss her much... but its time she makes her own family, no?... will leave behind all her sadness and will be alright... Jero is a wonderful man but she will miss her ...

Gonzo comes by... Nata thanks Gonzo for everything he has given her, for making her happy, for everything he gave her, for her horse/mare... Gonzo tells her he loves her... she loves him back and blesses the moment her mom met him and married him. Thank you very much, papito! You are teh most wonderful man in the world...
Connie and Honorio join the tender moment at the stables... Connie and Honorio hug Nata too... they will always be by her side... she loves them all... group hug.
Gonzo makes it to the bedroom..
Fina: I know you dont love me anymore, I don't matter to you. But I expected another attitude from you, at least in gratefulness for all the years I gave you...
Gon: It was our daughter's wedding. I couldn't leave her alone, I had to support her.
Fina: You knew I did not feel good. The Dr had to come medicate me. the old meds dont do anything for me anymore, and you show up now.
Gon: I am sorry, Fina. I had to be with my daughter.
Fina: If that woman did not come to the wedding, none of this would have happened.
Gon: Fina, lets not talk about what happened anymore.
Fina: IT has been such a hard day for me. I always imagined that when one of my daughters married, it would be a happy day for me. But it was the other way around. I am so sad to see how things turned out.
Gon: Try to calm down. Don't get like that.
Fina: I hope everything was worth it . I hope Nata will be happy with that man, even if you dont believe me, I will miss her lots.
Gon: With time things will settle into place and you will be at peace.
Fina: You really believe that? that we will be at peace again?
Gon: Get some rest, Fina. Good night.
(he leaves, she clutches her teeth... STUPID!!)

Cata, Gina and Tony get home... Cata is tired, leaves or the night... But first Cata gives Gina an envelope that arrived and says 'Hi Mom!' outside. IT has the picture of 8/9 yr old Nata... she gets really upset and says it is her daughter!!! waterworks opens up!!
Nata and AntiHero arrive to hotel room... He is carrying her in his arms... she is so happy... Very lovely scene and the room has petals everywhere... love you... love you... Love you and I want tonight to be unforgettable... she laughs...
Cata is trying to calm Gina down... she is now in bed. Gina wants to see the picture, begs them to see the picture again... Tony asks her to calm down..
Gin: Do you think my daughter knows who I am? That she sent it to me?...
Tony: Don't know what to tell you. Could be her or the same person who sent the clothes.
Gin: But why doesn't she show up? Why are they doing it in such a cruel way?
Cata and Tony remind her that the investigator told them that the inheritance the girl is supposed to get at 25 yo could be the motive.
Gina would give her entire fortune and her life for learning where her daughter is. Tony promises he will give the picture to the invest. Gina asks why not today.. Tony says it is too late today. But will try.

The lovebirds in hotel room get going undressing and doing the deed...
Adri and Aggie are talking, Adri is very excited and happy to tell her what happened with Matt... Aggie is glad Adri is so happy but tries to bring her back to earth saying a kiss does not AUTOMATICALLY mean all that. Adri says she knows, but he is someone with whom she can try to have a chance for the future... Aggie say my times were different but I dreamed and you can have your own dreams... just find out exactly what Matt feels for you... Adri tells her what Matt did for Nata and her wedding... he is a complete gentleman.
Then Aggie gets really ill.. Adri panics and calls the nurse... The nurse tells her Aggie is dying... Adri calls Matt in panic, her mom is dying. Mat summons Honorio... Honorio asks Connie if she wants to come, she says no i will stay, you are the one that needs to be there.
The lovebirds talk in bed.. it was wonderful to make love with you... YOU are wonderful... Don't you feel like stopping time? or feel like time has stopped... want to smell you, breathe you... to be with you... can you imagine when we have a baby?... just one?... i was thinking about 20... what do you say?... I would love to have a girl who looks like you... I would love a boy who looks like me. (they laugh) your eyes, your nose..your mouth.. your lips... But boy... Jeronimito!! Nooo! .. or Gonzalo as my dad... or as your dad.. or as your brother.. what was your brother's name?.. (just as if someone had stabbed his brains, he turns the switch... ) lets rest, we have an early flight tomorrow... turns his back to her .. she is there frozen at his change in attitude...
Aggie is still alive, but is very anxiously waiting for Hono/Matt to get there... Hono comes in...
Aggie: Hono... I give you my biggest treasure... I give you... YOUR daughter.
Adri: Did you say YOUR daughter?
Aggie: Yes, dear. The man I loved all my life, the one who gave you life... is him!... Honorio is your dad. (long looks of Adri, Hon and Matt)
Nata is sleeping, AH is looking at her thinking... why did I let myself go? I am an idiot.. I am a slave when you kiss me, when you love me... and I can't... I cannot allow that.
Adri and Aggie are saying goodbye...
Aggie: I want to tell you you are the result of the great love that I had for your dad. And now that the end is coming, I will leave in peace knowing that he will be with you...
Adri turns the waterworks harder... Don't want you to go...
Aggie: We have to accept it... Hono, take care of her. Love her lots. She is an angel. I love her dear.. (to Hon) I love you... with all my heart. (she dies)
Adri: NOOOO!!! MOMMY!!!!! Mom, don't gooooo!!
Gina is finally asleep... Cata tells Tony she put some tranquilizer drops in her tea... saw her so upset that I knew she had to sleep.
Tony asks Cata to let him stay the night with her... she is reluctant... dont worry, just want to hug her and be here for her when she wakes up tomorrow.
Tony: I dont know what I have to do, but I will move earth and sea until you have your daughter with you... I swear.
Matt is hugging Adri... Hono is on phone dealing with the funeral arrangements.
Adri: Why do good people have to die?
Matt: Death comes to the good and bad folks. Your mom was suffering quite a bit, it was not life what she was living.
Adri: And what will I do without her? My mom was everything for me, everything!!
Matt: I understand you more than you think. My mom died over a year ago and I felt something inside me died with her, it was like someone cut off my roots.
Adri: I feel very alone.
Matt: IT doesn't matter how old you are when your mom leaves... you feel like an orphan.
Adri: I will never be able to fill the emptiness she left in my heart, ever.
Matt: Its not about whether someone fills back the emptiness ... it will always be there but it won't hurt so bad with time. Believe me that with all this pain and sadness, with time you will smile again. Live takes away from you, but also gives you... Now you have a new family ... with us.
Hono comes by and tells her everything is set with the funeral home. He asks Adri if she wants to talk. She says not now. and goes to her mom's side.
Matt: take it easy, uncle. It has been many emotions. SHe has to digest that her mom died... and then she will accept you are her dad.

Nata wakes up... SHe is alone in bed... She calls for him, he comes out of bathroom... HE is fully dressed, rushes her to get dressed. She wants them to delay the flight, he won't please her... they have to go to the hacienda, they are all waiting for them... Nata asks if he is serious. AntiHero checks his phone, there is a message from Matt... AntiHero gives the phone to Nata before reading the msg... Matt tells in msg about Aggie's death... 'I did not want to tell Nata directly because I knew it would affect her very much'... Nata breaks down crying...
AH: (very dryly) what do you want to do? (Nata looks at him in shock not believing he can act so dryly on her at this moment)

At Gina's its morning, at breakfast. Gina thanks Tony for his support yesterday. He slept very well with Gina in his arms... INvestigator is on his way to see them. Gina is certain the girl in the picture is her daughter. At least today she knows her daughter lived as a normal kid, at least until she was 8 or 10 yo. She recognizes she is afraid they are trying to make her crazy, but she has to admit she feels thankful to God for the hope.

The invest gets there...
At funeral, Connie arrives, someone is hugging Adri... Connie tells Hono she won't stay long, came to show face. Hono begs her to stay, she is part of his life... Connie says yeah but not part of This part of your life... Hono tells Connie that Aggie told Adri before dying.
Con says now that Adri knows, things will change... Hono says I suppose so. Hono goes to hug Adri and Connie quietly leaves.
Daniel and Matt comment on Adri and Hono getting along so well. Matt says they will get along even better from now on. They also comment on Nata not coming. Matt says left her a message... Daniel says it seems she won't come.
At MiseryManor, Rob and Fina are also having breakfast... Rob tells Fina that Matt did not come to sleep home last night, and that it seems Adri and Matt are getting closer together. Fina says you can't let that insignificant girl get your man... Rob say she is no competition for me. Fina say there is no small enemy.

Gonzo comes down... Fina immediately tells him she is concerned Matt did not come to sleep... Gonzo tells her what happened to Aggie, Matt is there and he is heading there...
Fina tells Rob it is time to uncover your pregnancy... Rob is reluctant, gets ansi... stands up and immediately faints... Fina calls for help.

aT HACIENDA, Mati has decorated everything... Carlos congratulates Mati on the decorating... Lazaro asks mati to please not call the patron hermoso just for respect to the new patrona. mati says maybe not in front of her, but he will always be the hermoso to me.
investigator tells gina and tony that there is a 90% chance that the girl in the picture and her daughter are one and the same... gina says that is good news, right? invest says he does not want to give them false hopes, his job is to be honest. this could be happening to make her crazy... the note on the envelope leads him to think so. there are many possibilities, the sender could be her daughter herself. daughter might know gina is her mom but dont know her intentions. who knows what she thinks, whether her mind could be brainwashed against gina. we dont know the intentions of the sender, haven't asked for money in exchange for information... just want to prepare you because all this search and discovery about your child might not have a happy ending...

Antihero drops Nata at funeral home, as they walk to the door he tells her he is going on to hacienda, will arrange the moving of the date of her flight at the airport ... nata is in disbelief that he wont stay with her.
AH: Could we do things as I say? ... you stay with adri, take the time you need and when you are ready to go to the hacienda you let me know. I will wait for you there. Goodbye (touch kiss).
Nata stays there in disbelief. he drives away. she does not understand.
N: what could be more important than staying with me?
previews:: rob tells them Hero is the dad . Matt is making a mess of room cursing AH

sorry have an urgent thing to do with daughter...

Labels:


Comments:
Mataivett, thank you. Will have to read your well-crafter recap later.

Well dang! The Honeymoon is Over before the Honeymoon Begins.

I didn't think I'd see the change in Jero so quickly, so icily.
NOK
 

Thank you Marti. Yep still looks like you can do all things. Keep whispering that to yourself: I can, I can.
I want to get a note to Renata: now that you are on the curb maybe Augustine's offer is still on the table. Or I know a real gem of a man! I think his name's Antonio. Ask that lady with the R on her necklace!
 

ROFLOL bonney..
sorry i had no time to edit it folks, I had to email it and run out since my autistic daughter had missed her bus and today she had a field trip to Walmart... (trust me, that is very important to her... if anyone has seen Rain Man the movie, they ARE like that)
 

Anyone see the Roberta's declaration in the previews? Don't want to spoil if not.

Thanks for all the hard work martaivett

Audrey
 

yes in the previews Rob is telling someone that her baby is Jero's and that Jero played first with her and now has married Nata and then we see Matt going nuts tearing down the furniture cursing Jero out.
 

Thank you Marta...you always write an excellent recap, and I'm glad you were able to get your daughter to Walmart. Our families have to come first.

I had to skip some of your well-crafted recap just because I couldn't bear to relive last night's events. Jeronimo's sudden cruel coldness, and Fina's ugly ranting and refusal to bless. So painful to watch our innocent little Renata going through all that.

On the other hand, happy to see the surprised and then continuing kisses of Mathias and Adriana. Since they've got a love theme going, we know there's a happy ending somewhere in the works.

Your title was a nice way to cover the highs, the lows and the promise of last night. But all in all, a rough one! Gracias as always.
 

yeah I loved the Matias/Adri interaction last night...
Did anyone recognize Jose Ron (Matt) in the weekend soap Muchachitas como tu in Univision? he looks sOOOO different with a whole head of hair. And younger.
 

holy cr____ this novela is 174 + eps?
the IMDB db lists Jose Ron in 174 eps of this...
he was also in rebelde, codigo postal and Los Exitosos Perez besides McT

but back to last night... LOVED how supportive and understanding Matias showed up on Adri's tough moment.
 

Great recap Marta. I love your title. You must be superwoman, doing your recap then getting your daughter to Walmart at the last minute.

One thing I like about this TN is whenever one relationship is breaking down another one is building up. At least that keeps things a little hopeful for us.

Did anyone else find it a bit creepy that Cata allowed Antonio to spend the night with Regina? Somehow that rubbed me the wrong way. It was rather cheeky and INAPPROPRIATE for Tony to ask and Cata to consent. Oh well, Regina didn't seem to mind the next day so I guess all was well.

Speaking of the next day...poor Renata! I fear her life in the future will be filled with disappointment after disappointment.

So it IS Fina who is sending the envelopes to Regina. I guess she is just trying to torture Regina. Not sure what her master plan is.

And what is Roberta's master plan? I thought she was going to try to pawn the baby off on Matias? Maybe she is just trying to make Matias super mad so that he will want to get revenge on Jero.

Jero is a jerk for not wanting to attend the funeral with Nata.

The antithesis of Jero right now is Matias. I agree he was very supportive and wonderful to Adriana. I'm going to hate it when Roberta breaks those two sweet kids apart.

Marta, I would have liked to have seen Jose Ron with some hair. OK, I just googled him and ooh la la, que guapo!!

Thanks Marta! Gosh a lot happened in the past few episodes.
 

sylvia, you can check out Jose Ron in the weekend .. they are showing McT around 11am to 1pm on saturdays, I think. I need to check the schedule and will post it tonight.
and yes, I too found it very odd and awkward that Cata agreed and Gina did not mind him spending the night on her bed with her... and then making that comment that it was his best night with her in his arms... the image doesnt make me feel well at all, rather sick.
 

I had several "Que the hell?" moments during this episode. Antonio asking to spend the night after Regina was already in bed, Jero with practically everything he did and said, Roberta's little announcement in the previews. If I were Renata right now I would be wondering what I had gotten myself into.

Just for kicks I look forward to seeing Jose Ron in something else.
 

I like the job Jose Ron is doing so far, even if it looks like his reactions are vergin on the extreme... but kids like that, who saw their parents split early in life and ended up living with one and having to live away from the other, then he comes home to a very dysfunctional household ... it is enough to drive anyone bonkers.
 

Marta! Gracias de verdad! Your detailed dialogue is awesome. I haven't finished the cap or read comments, I just have to vent before I get back to work: ODIO A JERONIMO!!! I HATE, I LOATHE HIM WITH TODAS MIS FUERZAS!!! Uuuuuufff! I'm done with him! Let Fina and Bobbie rip him another one, he's nothing but an a$$hole anyway! I just feel sorry for Renata. At this point I would rather see her with Auggie -- he simply wants La Bonita and all it's produce and for Renata to be the Duena. (Of course he'd keep his spare piece around which would pain Renata!)

My hopes for romance in this novela is Matt and Adri and Gonzo and Regina. I luuuuv how he gets all squishy and weak in the knees whenever she's around. Ayyyy! I don't dislike Tony. This IS a novela: maybe he's wife and daughter are not dead and will come back just in time and he'll ride off into the sunset with them!

Mr. Inappropriate has got to be the Inspector. What a Don Downer! Haysoo Cristo! Mother and Daughter are sure getting their share of suffering, man!

Khalilah
 

Wow - well I guess we'll find out the details tonight. But I don't see how a woman can claim she is pregnant by a man if he very well knows they never slept together. Is Roberta just banking on Jeronimo's absence and inability to defend himself?

Also - this is not going according to Fina's script! Is she going to be furious? Yes!

So - I guess Jero's excuse for turning cold is that he can't allow himself to be "ensorcelled" - put under Renata's "spell". So he has to avoid her kisses (and other marital contact, I suppose). That happened so fast I didn't quite grasp what was going on.

Audrey
 

Thanks for finding the time to balance recapping with a hectic schedule! Life gets in the way sometimes.

Que en paz descanse, Agatha. She was doomed from the moment she walked on screen but she was a sweetheart. Adriana has a long road ahead of her. She gets to deal with the death of her mother, the discovery of her father, and an apprehensive stepmother. At least Matias will be by her side. They make such a cute couple. That kiss was great!

I'm not sure how many crushingly depressing things I can take in one episode. What with Fina scoffing at Nata for wanting her blessing and Jero the Heartless offering no sympathy for Renata having lost one of the few mother good figures in her life, I have to wonder how much pain we're in for here. Soon enough Renata will be cornered at the Hacienda with no one around to help her when Jero starts his Jekyll and Hyde routine. Stock up on the tissues, viewerville.

Amy
 

Marti, I feel you, girl, I've got a 24-year old son with Autism, he has mellowed and matured and is not so ruled by the clock. . .what a relief! He's turned into a fine young man: if I had to dedication and perseverance with Spanish that he has with the computer and all things animation, I would be teaching literature and linguistics! Maybe I'll manage to recap one day, like you! Thank you!

Khalilah
 

I had not seen the actress who played Aggatha since she played Esme's mom in Fer Colunga/Lety Calderon's version of Esmeralda way back in 97 or 98... so she really has taken care of herself, she looked younger here than in Esmeralda... yes, RIP Aggie...
 

I haven't seen the episode or read the recap --but the Title is wonderful & very intriguing
 

the actress name is Raquel Morell
 

Wow - well I guess we'll find out the details tonight. But I don't see how a woman can claim she is pregnant by a man if he very well knows they never slept together. Is Roberta just banking on Jeronimo's absence and inability to defend himself?
well, in that household you can basically expect anything... even being sentenced without a chance to defend yourself as Nata has had to endure so many times...
so I would not be surprised if they condemn Jero before he even finds out of what he is accused of.
but yes, it is the word of Bobbie vs the word of Jero...

As far as Fina being against the wedding, she has a mixed bag of sorts with it... on one side it takes Nata out of the playfield as far as getting Bobbie an Matt married... but on the other side, both she and Bobbie hate Nata and Bobbie hates Jero for standing her up (remember she told Selene way back when that Jero was the first man who rejected her) so she has him on her sh__ list.
And just to go against the wishes of Nata (not letting her be happy is frosting on the cake) and Gonzo.
 

Marta- Thanks for the great recap, and thanks for reminding me where I'd seen the Aggie actress before. My first tn, Esmaralda. She has taken care of herself! That was almost 20 years ago and she was playing Fernando Colugna's and Letty Calderon's mom in that. She was also blonde. It made her beautiful eyes really pop.

Wow, AntiHero really turned off the charm really quickly. Not only did he diss Renata right after their first night of making love (loved the twirling in the bedroom), he is now dissing her family and closest friends by not going to the wake with her. I don't think I have ever seen such purposeful jerky behavior from a galan. Usually the galan will behave like a jerk out of uncontrollable jealousy, but still maintains good manners with the general public. But not Jero. Poor Renata.

And poor Adri. I like where things are going with Matias. She'll really need him now that Aggie is gone. I really want Connie to woman up and move on. Adri could really use her motherly support right now.
 

Thanks for the recap Marta. Like Judy I'm rather squeamish when great characters are abused. So I'll probably treat this TN like a book club and look forward to recaps and comments.
 

My thanks as well for the splendid recap. Hard to reread this retelling last night since much was painful to watch, some because you know where it's headed, and some so sad. ( Didn't expect the be told to Adro so fast - so will Hon want her to move in with him and Coni - this causing the rift?)

Not sure I'm looking to watch tonight and Roberta's big mouth spewing her venom. Still don't get why she's accusing Jeers...she slept with Matias and Gonzo knows that so how can she be so sure as far as they know? Again, just to stick it to Nata? Where's that bus to blow her off the road when you need it?

And don't even get me started on Fina last night...like those annoying birds in Finding Nemo "mine mine mine"

Mr. I last night for me - Toni. ( Knew Jeers would be a jerk) Pushy much? I mean, Gina was asleep, leave her be. And of course, momma went along with it. And my red flag went skyrocketing when Gina said " would give her entire fortune and her life for learning where her daughter is." And I still don't trust Toni - for Gina's sake, hope I'm proven wrong, though she still winds up with Gonzo.

Matias again on a roll as knowing what to say and when to say it. Was also surprised at the kiss so soon. So who will stick their nose into that relationship?

Not sure how much more Nata can take, and I'm just waiting for something even worse like her looking for comfort from Jeer's treatment by going to Augie. There may be a writer with an anvil hanging over his head if that happens.
 

Hey Daisy, Renata may well turn to Auggie: he has always accurately guaged her innermost feelings, it's too bad that he wants her for a trophy and because he can't stand the idea of not having his way. The only man that has ever loved Renata for herself is Matias, he knows that and it's driving him crazy. I KNEW they were going to pin the baby on Jero. He's such a dumb ass he'll prolly think it's his even though he never "knew" Roberta -- or, he'll go along with it knowing it's a lie to torture Renata which will make him an even deeper anal orifice. El no merece a Renata! For me, Matias is the Galan of this show!

Khalilah
 

Ah, thanks for mentioning that Raquel Morell was in Esmeralda, Marta. I saw bits and pieces of it. More recently, I saw the same actress in Triunfo del Amor as Maria's second boss. Seems to be a trend since we just saw Coni playing Dr. H's dying wife on TDA too.

Vivi, I really want to see Coni "woman up" as well. I liked that she at least put in an appearance at the funeral. Baby steps in the right direction. Adriana is a smart, capable girl; I think she and Coni will get along fabulously once Coni gives it a chance.

Roberta is turning out to be just as vindictive as Mami. Fina hates Regina with a passion and Robi seems to feel the same about Nata. The only motive I can think of for Robi to lie about it being Jero's baby is to turn the family against Nata/Jero again. What will this mean for Fina's plan to force Robi and Mat together? I'll just have to be patient. Darn.

Amy
 

K - I'm right with you. It's going to be a real stretch to root for Jeers to win Nata at the end if he really goes overboard on treating her badly. With so many episodes, makes one wonder how this will play out.
Right now, Matias, even with his stupid drunken night with Roberta, is higher on my list than Jeers.
 

So, seriously, did anyone catch that bit that Jero mumbled to himself right after he freaked when Nata asked his brother's name?

If I have to, I can go review the episode online.

It seems as if the writers are trying to explain Jero's behavior as that Jero decides he must distance himself emotionally and physically from Nata because the lovemaking was so overwhelming. I know he mumbled something about being hypnotized (or something like that) by her kisses. But they did it SO FAST that I didn't quite catch any details.

I've read historical romances before where the galán distances himself from his new wife because the wedding night is so astounding and he feels like he has fallen so far in love that he is losing himself and he can't stand to have anyone have that much power or control over him. I think this is what the writers are trying to create here - maybe. It's an insecurity thing, you know. Always really sad.

I think Mr Hyde is here for a long visit. Bleeeech!!!

Audrey
 

Excellent job, Marta. Not only are you a great recapper, but you're a wonderful loving mom as well. Glad your daughter made it to Walmart.

Now about last night...

I think that I've mentioned before that I can't stand Jerry... nothing last night to change that.

I had 2 candidates for Mr. I... both have already been nominated:

1. Tony... maybe had Regina been awake and consented... but as it was... the word creepy certainly applies

2. the Inspector, as noted by Khalilah... reminds me of Gonzo telling Renata that the door is always open (OK) if things don't work out (some things are best left unsaid)

Of course everything post-boink qualifies Jerry. As pointed out already, his Mr. I status goes without saying.

What a nice pleasant scene between Adriana and Matias... very sweet and spontaneous.

I'm looking for Matilde to be the one to dare to call Jerry on his treatment of Renata... she has said that if Renata doesn't make Jerry happy she will have to answer to her. I don't think that she'll hesitate when she sees how he will likely treat Renata. I'm very fond of Alfonsina, but my favorite character is Matilde.

Can't wait to see what Bobbie might be thinking to name Jerry as daddy... couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Carlos
 

Audrey, I went back and looked at that scene again...

She was talking about naming their son and mentioned Gonzalo like her dad or maybe name him after his brother,

"¿Comó de llamaba tu hermano?... ¿Uhm, uhm?"

She kisses him and he goes glacial...

"Bueno, ya se hizo tarde, vamos, vamos a dormir."

He gives her a perfunctory kiss and turns away even as she pleads that she's not ready to go to sleep. He says that he is and that they have to get up early to catch a plane... idiot... jerk...

Carlos
 

MartaIvett, Thank you for your valiant efforts for us. You are a real hero for everyone. The recap is so good and so complete. I actually put off coming to the site until this afternoon because I found last night so painful. I hate Jero now, he is going to make a big mess at the hacienda with idiot Mati to cling to him. It makes me wish Augie will cause real trouble by tempting Renata away. Don't worry, I won't hold my breath on anyone makng Jero act like a hero.

Matias is my current hero for treating Adriana so well and the death scene was touching with Agatha coming clean in her final hour so Adri can go forward with Honorio to take over as a good dad. And, I too vote for Constanza to woman up to reality. She isn't a spoiled nasty creature but they make her act like one for a bit.

Roberta's declaration is shocking but only because she has found an ounce of backbone against her evil mother. Foiling Fina will have its consequences but that moment will be fun.

I really wish Renata was taking her horsey now, she really needs a friend and I don't think she is going to have anyone on her side in Baja. Ughh, someone thump Jeronimo in the head!
 

I'm going to defend Constanza for a moment. I don't think she's out of line if it takes her a while to get used to the idea of Honorio having a daughter. No, it's not his fault for not knowing but neither should she have to immediately embrace his new-found daughter. I can imagine that something like that might be painful. He told her, good for him. Now he needs to give her time to work things out in her own mind. If she chooses to have an affair with a young guy then that will be a bad thing. If she chooses to blame Adriana for what happened then that will be a bad thing. But so far she's still trying to process all that's happened. However like Cheryl says, I fear they will make her a spoiled nasty creature for a bit, sigh. Also, if I were Adriana I wouldn't appreciate it if dad's wife was trying to be my new mother. These things take time.

Jero...no comment. OK one comment, he is a lying creep. OK another comment, ITA with Carlos, it would serve him right to be accused of beings Rob's impregnator.
 

First of all - this episode is #40 - someone might want to edit the title, thanks.

@Carlos:

Later, Jero wakes up during the night and looks at Renata next to him sound asleep and says this to himself:

"Por qué me deje ir?"(Why did I let myself go?) I am an idiot. I am your slave when you kiss me, cuando me enamoras (when you make me fall in love with you) y no puedo, no puedo permitirlo (and I can't, I can't allow it).

That, in a nutshell, is the writers' explanation for Jeros' subsequent boorish distant behavior.

Audrey
 

Audrey you are correct. I just updated the episode number, thanks.

Fine Jeronimo, you just go ahead and torture yourself and everyone around you instead of having a truthful conversation with your wife. Of course then your problems would be resolved in one episode instead of 182.
 

After watching #41, IMO, the writers have blown it.

Audrey
 

I know this is going to be on for another five months, but I can't imagine how much worse things can get. I can't decide is Roberta is going to end up in jail right next to her mother or if she will repent and end up happy and close to Renata? I agree that Nata is in for hell for a long while now, but hopefully Jero will get his head out of his arse sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the fantastic re-cap Marta, I'm jealous of your dialogue it's great!!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder