Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cuando Me Enamoro #134 Wednesday 10/26/11 Rob denies Fina to her face ... Everyone BUT Chema hears about his diagnosis...

...Everyone teams to pray for Gonzo and declare against Pepa...Tantrum Man has a plan… Runaway Doc gets a job... and Fonsi's got a gun

Recap by Marta Ivett

Pepa: you are so ungrateful. I am doing all this for you!
Berta: really? What good did it do to hurt my dad? That was not the plan. You betrayed me again.
Pepa: I don’t believe you care about gonzo. Besides, he is worth more dead than alive.
Berta: Even if you don’t believe it, I love him. Hes the only dad I have known and you had no right to take him from me.
Pepa: For Gods sake, you sound just like cursi as your sister.
Berta: I don’t care. If you don’t care about his life, but he is all I have left. The only one who’s loved me for me.
Pepa: I never realized you cared that much about him.
Berta: Now you know. You told me you were only after her. But you failed anyway. Neither of them is dead.
Pepa is in disbelief.
Berta: None is dead, and you don’t know how glad I am that it didn’t work out for you.

Berta: you always used me. You only played with me.
Pepa: Its not true.
Berta: I have only been another piece in your game. Since you killed Rafael you have manipulated me to do what you want. You did not only kill him, you also killed me.
You murdered the only man I have loved, you sent me a letter in his name, but you wrote it, only to hurt me. (she recalls Fina reading the letter to her and Berta crying)
That is why you did not want me to go to the hacienda so I would not discover what you did… of course, you had to make sure I got that stupid letter… (then she recalls that Fina also messed up her cell phone so she could not communicate with Rafa). I could even swear you did something to my cell phone so Rafa could not call me that day. Somehow you found out we were going to escape so you planned it all so we could not talk and your plan worked perfectly.
You lied to me all the time. You made me believe you were protecting me and supporting me, but you were only protecting yourself.
Fina: You speak like that because you are hurt. But when you think about it you will give me the reason.
Berta: Never, because thanks to you Rafa died hating me. (remembers Nata coming to the jail to tell her about the letter Rafa received, Berta tells Nata someone signed for her) And that, mother, I will never forgive you for it.
Fina denies having written the letter…
Berta: And you want me to believe that? …
Fina: You should, I am your mother! (great moment to remember that detail, Pepa!)
Berta: it doesn’t seem that way. But alright. If you really have done it all for me, then let me stay with Gina… She has shown that she can be a real mother. Let me have a real mother.
Fina: You are crazy.
Berta: No. I have realized now that my life would have been very different if I had a real mother beside me. And know what? Now I choose her. Her instead of you, for anything!
(Berta leaves)
Fina: No, you are not going to steal my daughter from me, Gina. I won’t allow it.

Adri and Chema… Adri tries to get a contact for his family/father in front of Matt and Julieta. Julieta is confused. Matt explains that Chema suffers from mental holes…
Julieta recalls her aunt who died after had the same symptoms and she had a brain tumor. Matt thanks Chema and Julieta for coming. They both leave. Matt asks Adri what is up with Chema. Adri tells him that Doc told Sele and her that Chema has a brain tumor. Matt tells her about Julieta’s aunt. And that she died. Adri not sure how critical Chema is but she is worried, don’t know how he will react. Matt says that’s fine, no problem. Adri tells Matt that she has to try and contact Chema’s dad as Connie comes to them. She asks what is up with Chema. Adri tells her, Connie is very impactada. She will look in the charity center to see if she gets Chema’s dad’s number.

Hono comments with Connie and Gina that they will keep Gonzo sedated until they finish the tests to find out the effects of the bullet on his brain. Hono is pleasantly hopeful of the progress Gonzo has made.

Commander Manriquez comes to see them, Fina’s trial process has begun, he asks them if they are willing to testify against her. All 3 are more than willing to help…

At hospital cafeteria, Isidro and Ines talk about Antonio… Ines is not so quick to forgive.
He has found consolation only in God…
Antonio is talking to another priest telling them that he will testify against Fina, can’t change what happened but will try to do what can to make sure Fina doesn’t hurt anyone else. Priest asks the tough question. Did you feel anything when you saw her again? Yes. But don’t worry. She will always be important to me but my decision to give my life to God is firm. Priest is glad.

Jero and Nata arrive at his apartment. She is still very impressed after her visit to Fina in jail. Nata suddenly remembers she has to go see her dad. Jero suggests she relax for a while first. He gives her a very comforting hug and walks her to the room.

Hono finds Augie at hospital lobby. Augie asks for Nata. Hono tells him Nata went with her husband. He finds a gentle way to ask Augie to leave Nata alone with her husband. Augie claims anything that happens to Nata is important to him. Hono insists Augie let Nata have peace. If you really love her, let her live beside her husband. And thank you for asking about Gonzo’s health. Good day.

Jero is still pampering Nata who can’t stop crying… she can’t help it. Mothers are supposed to love their children by instinct. They should be willing to give their life for them. Jero says theres always exceptions to the rule.
N: Do you think that having this mother image, I can be a good mother?
J: I am sure of it. I am sure you will be the best mother in the world… I swear it.
N: Jero, don’t ever let me be like my mother… please… never let me be like my mom.
J: You won’t be… Trust yourself. Please trust yourself. Trust how good you are. (more pampering)
N: I feel broken…
J: I think you are burrying your mom, even if she is still alive. You are burrying all your expectations for your mother to be a loving mother, a protective mother… (she breaks down again on him, he continues to kiss and pamper her) I think burrying her will be the only way you will overcome this…

At hacienda, Carlos confronts his mom again, she is resentful to him for making her feel like intrusive. She would feel better if he let her guide Mati on how to fix herself up. Carlos tells her their marriage will get postponed again Because Padre Severino is at hospital. Mom whines that it doesn’t matter who marries them. But Carlos and Mati insist that it needs to be Padre Severino. They will let her know when the wedding is so she can come again. Mati is proud of her progress and raport with the mom while they interacted. Mati says now I am the woman Carlos loves, but a bit more refined. Thanks to you…

Lazaro comes to Kari and manuela. They tell Manuela about Padre Severino’s health, he doesn’t look good. Manuela asks if they will also wait for Padre to recover to get married. Kari says no, next week. Manuela is very happy for them, her gift will be the celebration dinner at the wedding. Lazaro yells happily again.

Doc runaway sends the shortie to find someone at la Bonita to tell him everything that goes on there, especially anything related to Karina and Lazaro. Short guy will do the job himself. There is some money since doc runaway now has a job. When shortie walks away Doc tells himself ‘you have to be with me again, Karina. You are my wife… and will keep on being it.’

Ezeq brings Alfonsina the gun… he insists if Doc comes by, put some lead in him. Can’t let him hurt you or the kids… if I am not here, you have to use the gun.

More pampering by Jero on Nata… massage on back/neck… he sets up a bath with candles and pampers her some more…
Later he cooks for her something pretty fancy and salad sprinkled with parmesan? And wine… he leads her covering her eyes.
N: How I love you!
J: I do more!
N: what do we toast to?
J: SO you will raise my child very well.

Gina, Ines, Isidro, Connie, Hono are worried about Chema… Ines says she has his father’s number. Adri calls him with Matt.. (Benjamin Casillas)… She tells her he and Chema are distanced .. Adri knows that… she asks him to come to the hospital. She tells him to find her in Gina’s room.

Marina checks Alfonsina’s the baby is doing great, with her love and Ezequiel’s love the baby is very lucky… Alfo goofs up and comments that babies feel everything, even love and denyal, from the woumb. Marina gets upset. Alfo appologizes for the comment. Then asks about Padre S. Marina says have to leave the church house, next priest is coming soon. She is moving to a rental house in town… after a few months will go back to MC. Other than my uncle there is nothing that keeps me here… Alfonsina offers her/Ezeq’s house. Marina is thankful. Marina asks Alfo if Jero /Nata returned from MC. Alfo tells her about what happened to Gonzo/Gina. So they will be a while… Marina gets upset again…
Marina: of course.. his place is with his wife and her family…’
Alfo: Don’t cry doc… you are hurting the baby..
Marina: It is me that I am hurting! (cries harder) I can’t stand this separation anymore!
Supporting hug from Alfonsina… Later Alfo gives her some tea.
Marina is still settled on raising her child alone… Alfo says there are always problems in a marriage. In any case, that child you are expecting is the boss’s. And a child is a child.
Mar: I don’t want him to be with me just because of that
Alfo: But if he was with you, its because he felt something. And that can’t be erased overnight
Mari: Jero was always honest with me. I always knew he still loved Nata.
Alfo eggs her on to keep trying/fighting for Jero
Fina remembers Berta’s rattling to her… chosing Gina over her… Fina is actually crying, she can’t stand to lose Berta… then she recalls meeting with Blanca…

Jero still with Nata, receives the citation regarding their church marriage annulment.
Nata appologizes for not having got around to stopping that process.
Jero is very nice about it, she says have to go do it first thing tomorrow morning, to control the damage my mother has done to us…

Morning comes..
Chema’s father arrives at Gina’s room… Connie, Adri and him go to find the doctor.
Matt asks Gina if she cares about Chema too. Yes.

Jero and Nata visit the bishop( Arturn Peniche… looking pretty handsome I must add)
The bishop at first is very reluctant to accept the on again off again of their marriage… since he can read the annullment application and says the marriage was based on lies to begin with. Nata (and jero, but mostly her) explain about her mother killing Jero’s brother and feeding Jero lies about her. That seems to win a bit of support from the bishop. Bishop claims he lived a similar situation one time…

Previews:Flashes including doctor telling chema’s dad that the prospect is not good.
Berta hugging Nata but thinking ‘my hatred for you will never end’
Fina teaming up with Blanca… saying if they work together they will be out of the jail soon.

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks Vivi.

Just want to take a moment to wish our Sylvia Happy Birthday.

Carlos
 

Felíz Cumpleaños Sylvia!!!!!!
 

Happy Birthday Sylvia!!! And many moooooorre!

Lila
 

¡Feliz Cumpleaños!
Have a fabulous day Sylvia-Whoo Hoo!

Valeena
 

Happy Birthday SylviShark!
 

¡Feliz Cumpleaños! Have a great day, Sylvia.

Güera
 

"Esas sooooooon las mañaniiiiiiiiiitas que cantaaaaaaaba el Rey Daviiiiiiiiid" etc. etc. There's the Happy Birthday sentiment for you, Sylvia, without the torture of actually hearing me sing.

So when is anyone going to tell Chema what's wrong with him? Are they going to just let him keep wandering around town on his own thinking Adri is his novia until he drops dead?

Is it just me or is Lazaro getting a bit weird?

I can't remember what else happened in the episode. Must have been distracted. I'm really looking forward to the recap.

My word verification is "mateme." Ha!
 

Happy Happy!!! Sylvia. Hope you have a wonderful day!
 

Thanks Vivi!

Carlos, thank you for letting us know it's Sylvia's birthday! You are so thoughtful.

Sylvia, wishing you warm sunshine and the utmost happiness, today and always...

Diana
 

Happy birthday Sylvia!

Side note since not much happened except that no one is telling Chema that he might be dying. You know that new show where one woman has a rough life and then her twin with the perfect life gets killed, so then she takes over the twin's perfect life and finds out it's not so perfect after all? Nothing against Buffy the Vampire Slayer who stars in the tv show, but this was done better in a Mexican movie of the 40's staring Dolores del Rio called "La Otra". If you get a chance to see it, I'd recommend it. She's a really good actress and so beautiful. Plus it's a good, telenovela fan-worthy story. (I also saw her in some musical about Rio with Fred and Ginger, where women stand on the wings of an airplane and sing while it flies. It was as silly as it sounds). For when you're in between noveles and need a spanish-speaking fix.
 

Julia, I've been wondering if a few things Laz has done recently were improvised. But after hearing that loud screech (and seeing the other characters reaction to it)last night, I think this was scripted. I hope this is temporary as not some crazy direction they are heading him in. He deserves better.

For me, the highlight of the night was Arturo's return. I loved hearing the ENDA music. As I couldn't understand the dialog, is he playing the same character he did in ENDA or was it just a (nice) touch to play the music?

Diana
 

Yes, indeed, Happy Birthday and many more to come.
Marta--we await your wise(acre) words on Wed. episode.

No words to describe my utter delight in seeing Arturo Peniche enter in bishop's garb. We left him in ENDA on his way up. And how cute and thoughtful of the music track to be the theme song from ENDA.

It looked as though he was holding back laughter during his entrance and introductions to Nata and Jero.

And their pointed references about him only being human and he should know about "those things," had me going along with the inside joke.

These writers deserve a big prize for delivering the goods for us (but I agree, too much hospital crying, anguishing, and wringing of hands has been going on).
NOK
 

Can someone explain what was happening with the priest? My antenna cut out and I couldn't understand what they were saying all the time and why the slightly ominous music was playing. They ended with him though so it must have been important.
 

Diana- Yes, I think he IS the same character as he was in ENDA, Padre Cristobal, now a Bishop. Has that happened before? A crossover character from one TN to another? It was pretty cool.
 

Oh, YES!!! Padre Juan Cristóbal!!! I loved seeing him again, and it was great when they played a bit of "En Cambio No." He got a promotion! I wonder how his llorona daughter and dippy son-in-law are doing.

I didn't catch whether he is actually supposed to be the same guy, but with the music it certainly seemed like it. Also, didn't he say something that made Renata ask something like, "oh, priests can have normal relations now?" like maybe he mentioned his old romance or his daughter? I was distracted and not paying close attention.
 

Padre JC is going to be a little weirded out if he meets Chema and Julieta.
 

I don't know. Sort of seems like a normal amount of time in the hospital when three people are gravely ill. Plus, they think the wicked witch is dead and they can relax. Little do they know that the Wicked Witch of the East is about to team up with the Wicked Witch of the West (Blanca and Fina), Augie's got some nefarious plan stewing and Berta's assisting him in the kitchen, and Alvaro's about throw a wrench into Kari and Laz's plans (we know that situation is about to get ugly).
 

LOL Julia! Yes. Maybe Lili and German are Julieta and Chema's long lost twins?
 

Kelly: Thanks for the heads up re: the D del Rio movie. The FA/GR movie you mentioned is Flying Down to Rio and is their first movie together. They were not the stars. Delores Del Rio and Gene Raymond were.

Happy Birthday, Sylvia.
 

HAPPY birthday Sylvia!!

padre severino has pneumonia... so Marina sent him to the hospital.

vivi, thanks for the post. i emailed the recap just now.
 

Thank you Vivi and Julia!

Now that PJC is back, just another wonderful reason to keep watching this. He is so regal - I was utterly impressed.

I'm hoping Allison Lozz will make a guest appearance! I believe ENDA was the last TN she's done.

Diana
 

Chema's father is another ENDA player.

Martaivett, your summaries were marvelous. "I think you are burrying your mom, even if she is still alive" was very touching. Thank you so much!

Diana
 

Allisson Lozz quit the acting biz so I doubt she'll make an appearance. Now if Iñaki or his long-lost twin could drop by...

I like that we are getting a few new characters to shake things up. Maybe this show will never hit doldrums! They've done a great job keeping things moving so far.
 

Marta- Wonderful as always. I especially appreciate the dialogue between Nata and Jero. He was winning lots of points last night, and took Nata from being broken, and almost being back to her perky self.

Diana- Unfortunately Allison Lozz has retired from acting, so Paloma in ENDA will forever be her last role.
 

It would also be weird if Padre JC saw a picture of Rafa...since that's his son in law. :) And Inez is his son-in-law’s mom. How many other ENDA cast members can we find in CME? Rafa, Inez, Chema, Julieta, Chema’s dad, Kari…
 

Chema's dad was Sandy's dad in STuD.

Robey
 

Loved seeing Padre Juan! Everyone's reaction and they way they brought him in, and then the music, I was laughing like crazy. What a wonderful "cross-TN" moment! Wonder if he'll start waxing wise to Jero on staying in the life of your child, etc. This should be fun. And if our resident little padre should be stay unavailable with his pneumonia, be fun to have more of AP stepping in on the religious front. (And maybe use that wicked right he has on a few of our slimeballs!)

The moments with Nata and jero last night were wonderful. Where can I order one of those guys for Christmas?
 

Hi everyone!

I'm waiting for tonight to call Cheryl so we could arrange to spend some time together this Saturday. My schedule has been changing like crazy this week but I'm really hoping to get the chance to meet her.

Nice to see the reactions to Father JC here. I remember a few other characters popping up in several novelas during the 90's but it had been a while since they did the crossover thing.

One of my favorite types of crossover was when the characters from the next novela in the same timeslot would appear in the last episode of the one that was finishing. It would be nice to see that again.

Jarocha
 

OK. Now to actually talk about events in the show:

I really liked how polite, but firm and clear Honorio was in telling Augie to back off Nata. He and Matias should be seeing some red flags about how much of a stalker Augie is.

Will Alfie actually have to use the gun? Yikes!

Speaking of Alfie, she is an equal opportunity foot-in-mouther, as she unintentionally hurt Marina just like she did to Nata the other day. But I am NOT happy that she is egging Marina on and promoting the break-up of Nata and Jero's marriage after she fought so hard to get hers back. Did she and Zeke have problems? Yes. Did she stray? Yes. Would she go back to Doc Nasty? Hell no! Marina is no Doc Nasty, but just because Jero was attracted enough to her to bump cars, doesn't mean he's going to choose her over Nata. Baby or no.
 

Just thought of more CME-ENDA cast members: Honorio (the galan's dad) and Lic. Soto (Romina's dad).
 

I was wondering about the bishop and his final words . I didn't see the show that you are all referencing. I was expecting something entirely different and thought that he was going to provide a backstory for someone -- Auggie, Blanca, Fina, Chema -- someone who's history we don't know anything about. But maybe his comment about having seen sisters who hurt one another may have beenan inside joke and an homage to the other TN & his earlier portrayal of the priest.

I love that actor who plays Chema's dad. Thanks for reminding me where I saw him before -- STuD.

How ironic that Pepa/Fina takes Berta's rejection as Regina stealing her daughter from her. Poetic justice.

Ditto on the scenes with Nata & Jero. They were so touching -- especially the "burying your mother and your expectations" -- had me dabbing my eyes.

Two words for you Alfosina "Shut ... Up."

And Marina -- up til now you were very adult about this. You knew all along that he loved his wife. Tio Padre warned you. I'm not feeling much compassion for all those tears.

Güera
 

Güera, in ENDA Padre JC was in love with a woman (before he entered the priesthood) and she became pregnant, then her evil sister, who was in "love" (really sick obsession) with JC split them up making each believe the other had died, got their baby adopted by a brother, and tormented her sister and niece after the brother and his wife died. THEN when JC came back to town and they discovered that news of their deaths had been greatly exaggerated, he was planning to leave the priesthood and marry his long-lost love, but the evil sister killed her and tried to seduce Padre JC and continued torturing the niece/JC's daughter (killing two of her fiances). So now you're caught up on his backstory, more or less.

Alfonsina does need to learn to shut up...she means well but always says the wrong thing.

Fina is nothing if not consistent...everything wrong with her life is Regina's fault and has nothing to do with her own terrible choices.
 

Late to the party but Happy Happy Birthday Sylvia! You are our always-supportive-always-saucy recapper and team captain and I wish you the best!

I'm still enjoying Lazaro's whoops and shrieks. I'd love to have him in aerobics class. I'd have a ball and so would everybody else.

Our handsome bishop from ENDA was making me nervous at first, until he finally broke a smile and admitted he understood about dysfunctional families. Amen to that.

Thanks for a great recap Marta and the ironic title...yes, everyone but Chema knows...what kind of medical practice is this!?
 

Marta, thank you so very much! Yeah, Fina actually crying "I won't let you take my daughter from me Regina." Psycho bitch. I don't care that you are psychotic, you must begin the roasting process here on earth and continue in hell!

Got a few more indelicate words before I read all my friends' comments: Don't feel a bit sorry for you, Dr. Tatalicious. You're a big girl AND a Dr. Your Tio told you Jero was in a relationship that was complicated but no doubt characterized by a DEEP and true love. But no, you run around with your tatas and tongue hangin' out with the hots for Jero. You shoulda listened to this advice, adapted to your choice of wardrobe, Tata, timeless words of good ole down home mother wit: KNEES CLOSED, DRESS DOWN.

Now wash your face and deal with the consequences and leave Jeronimo and Renata alone!

Lila
 

Marta, thank so much for the terrific recap. Last night was one of my favorite episode. I love all of the ENDA actors dropping by to entertain us. Peniche is one of all time favorite actors.

Lila, I love your rant, my sentiments exactly. She can't deal with the separation, well it too late to think about that so build and bridge and get over it. I am so disappointed in Alfie.

Fina is becoming more twisted than a doorknob. I dread to think of what she and Blanca are going to cook up.

Sylvia, a very happy birthday! Mine was yesterday and I hope yours will be as wonderful as mine.

Rosemary
 

Well happy birthday to you too Rosemary.

Lila- YES!

So here's what should happen now- Take the sociopath daughter Maripaz from La Fuerza and let Fina have her. Fina thinks she has bad daughters now, just you wait! The bad news would be if they got along and went after the whole world in their quest for money and power. Never mind. bad idea.

I was thinking this ENDA show might be a good one to see until Julia described it. Can't we have one where people only try to destroy strangers and not their own family?
 

It took me months to just see purple as purple after ENDA. :) Ah, Tia Carloca.
 

Happy birthday, Rosemary!

We should have a Caray, Caray Halloween party and all come as our favorite or least favorite telenovela villains. Or other characters, for those who prefer.
 

Many happy returns Rosemary. I hope you're having a great birthday week!
 

Well thanks everyone. I am having a lovely birthday today! I truly appreciate your birthday wishes. As a matter of fact, it was and is warm sunshine all day for me today. And thanks to Carlos I've had two birthday serenades today.

Rosemary LO, Happy Birthday to you amiga!! We are practically birthday buddies. Heck, with just one day apart let's just say we are BBs and leave it at that. I hope youare continuing to have a wonderful birthday.

Heh, did you see Carlos's mother roll her eyes when Mati said she was more refined?

Well knock me over with a feather! I couldn't believe Arturo Peniche strolled in as the Bishop. Nice touch.

Hmmm...are we supposed to wonder about the Bishop's "similar situation"? Oh wait, I just read all your comments about Bishop Arturo Peniche. I did not see ENDA but I just read the plot. Yes, he is definitely a telenovela crossover. Cool!!
 

Happy Birthday Cap'n Sylvia! We are only 3 days apart!

Audrey
 

Appreciate the back story on ENDA y'all! I was amazed to see Peniche stroll in as the bishop, but I had No Idea it was a crossover from another TN! How cool is that?

Audrey
 

Hey Audrey, Happy Birthday to you too?

Audrey, Rosemayr LO and any other birthday buddies, did you all get to have costume parties for your birthday every year like I did? I loved having my birthday close to Halloween.
 

Happy Birthday, Sylvia! You are the bee's knees, cat's whiskers, moose's antlers and cow's udder all wrapped up into one precious pirate!

And happy birthday yesterday to Rosemary!

Great job, Marta. Loved the inclusive title.

Now I know why we have all been rooting for Nata and Jero to get back together. He was such a love this episode.

No one will notice that little person lurking around the hacienda trying to get info on Kari and Laz.

I loved Adri's sweater dress. Looks like it came with a free padded bra.

A new padre is coming soon? Huh? This will free Padre Tio up so he can write a weekly town gossip newsletter.

Thanks again for an excellent re-cap, Marta!

Rosemary la Otra
 

Yeah, and I grew up in Fiji where they didn't celebrate Halloween, so my costume party was always the only Halloween gig/costume party in town and we had to "teach" the other kids how to trick-or-treat. They did however celebrate Guy Fawkes Night on Nov 6th, so kids had some experience going door to door begging for pennies which went towards a big bonfire and fireworks. And then there was the huge Hindu festival of Diwali (festival of light) celebrated late Oct/early Nov which blew away any of the Xmas lights. It was a busy time of year!

Mine is the 30th, and my sister-in-law the 31st. So she beat me out as a true Halloween babe.

Audrey
 

Rosemary, Audrey. . .miss anyone? Happy Birthday, hope it is all you desire! Just glanced at comments. Rosemary and Kelly, don't know why but Tata really bothers me. . .she is so pretty, I'm sure she coulda found an unattached guy. . .and consolation from Alfie, great ethics there Miss rolling in the dirt on your back with nastynesme! Sheesh!

Lila
 

Oops! Make that 5th of November for Guy Fawkes! You'd think I'd never forget after hearing the chant ad nauseum!

Audrey
 

Sylvia Birthday Girl - It was Rosemary #1's birthday yesterday, not mine. Mine is the same day as Guera's: August 8th. I am in the Leo group.
 

Oh shoot. Rosemary I apologize. It is YOU to whom I want to wish a very happy birthday. Rosemary, not Rosemary La Otra. OK, I got it now. I can't even blame it on booze because I had iced tea with my lunch.

Rosemary LO, just put my previous happy birthday in your hip pocket and save it, OK?
 

Thanks for a great recap and the extended conversation between Fina and Berta.

I was blown away when Arturo Peniche as bishop came in and began telling Renata the highlights of En El Nombre Del Amor. I was wondering, is this common for one novela to take us right back into another novela and intertwine story lines? I thought it was brilliant, and I had to reach for the Kleenex when Bishop Cristobal began telling Renata about Paloma and Macarena. Two of my favorite novelas and two of my favorite novela actors. How brilliant were the writers in setting this up?

I was also thrilled with the appearance of David Ostrosky as Chema's father. He played the doc in ENDA who was in love with Macarena. Again, weaving together two different novelas in odd and creative says.
 

Audrey, cool story about how you celebrated your birthday in Fiji. Sounds like a fun time of year. Thanks for sharing.
 

Okaaaay, just read comments. You know, I thought the whole Bishop scene was weird. . .I figured we were supposed to get something out of it. . .like I thought maybe he knew Blanca or Fina or something. Didn't see ENDA, it sounds absolutely awful. What happened to the baddie, did she get away with all her eeeevil? Anywho, guess we'll see how far they take this crossover. I hope they don't kill poor gossiping Padre!

Lila
 

Lila- After faking paralysis in order to stay out of jail a bit longer, she falls from the roof of the church on Paloma's wedding day after having killed Paloma's second fiance (yes, grim). She is then left paralyzed for real and sent to prison forever.
 

And yes, ENDA put it's heroine through the wringer like CME. But it was never dull and kept the audience coming back for more every night. I was a total wimp in the beginning and couldn't watch the abuse of little Paloma (Tia Carloca kills her puppy!), but Tia Carloca was a treat to watch. WE also loved the two fiances Paloma had, who were both killed by Carloca, before she married the main galan.
 

Thanks, Vivi! Jeezo-Pete! Man, that's too rich for my blood. You see how excited I get over baddies and man-stealers, I woulda blown a gasket for sure! Sounds like she got what was coming to her but. . .damn! I'm watching #135 on my recording and I see they're giving quite a bit of time to this ENDA Bishop. Cute.

Lila
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder