Thursday, October 27, 2011

La Fuerza del Destino #57 Wed 10/26/11 La Fuerza de la Guerra de Desgaste where Merry Piece sets the record for insults

Please provide any missing details.

Antes

Lucia talks to Alex about Merry Piece; Ivan's lawyer informs him of his visitation rights and the child support he must pay Merry Piece; Esther and Judith get the doctor's report on JJ.  They tell David, including the stuff about Saul and Carmen.

Nuevo

Casa Lomieli: Antolin talks to Carolina's doctor, who wants to see her.  She's afraid this means that the operation didn't work.  Antolin is trying to be positive, but he's worried.

Casa Curiel:  Merry Piece makes noises while Carlota tries to talk to the lawyer about the sale of the house.  Lucrazia keeps trying to get Merry Piece to stop.  The meeting will be at 11 in the morning about the check and the documents; Carlota negotiates a month to vacate the house.  Finally she hangs up.  Lucrazia is satisfied with the results of the call.

MP:   Is nobody going to listen to me?  {???} the devil.   The judge granted me a miserly allowance for the brat.  55,000 pesos per month when Ivan has millions!  [That's about $4,100 US at the current rate of exchange.  She's demented.]
Lucrazia:   Your complaint is stupid.
MP:   No way!  I thought he was buying me a house with a garden, pool, two cars, but with this pittance [limosna] I can't do anything.  A simple designer purse [bolsa de marca] costs more than 15,000 pesos.
Carlota:   This money isn't for you; it's for the child.  Besides, how many designer purses can you buy?  Every month?
MP:   You will never understand me.  What's more I insisted the judge never let Ivan see the brat and he gave him two visiting days per week!  He must have paid him off so he would reject my petition.  This judge is corrupt!   (grabs her purse and exits)

De verdad, the egoismo of this hija de puta is enough to make a saint go ballistic.

Carlota:   What does she think, that Ivan is made of gold?
Lucrazia:   Mama, Ivan is head of two companies.  One in Mexico, one in the USA.  Of course he has big bucks.
Carlota:  But most of it isn't his; it's Tony's.  He may only be drawing a salary.
Lucrazia:   I don't believe that.  Surely his lawyer made up a good story so he would pay less.
Carlota:   If so I'm glad because this proves that she was in this for the money, not the child.
Lucrazia:  What worries me is what we're going to tell people.
Carlota (getting up):  If anyone asks me, I know very well what I'm going to say.
Lucrazia:  What?
Carlota:  That ten years ago Maripaz had Ivan's child and we hid this but because she's extorting money from him it's now out in the open.  (exits)

Lucrazia is impactada, but then gets up and exits.

Commercial Break that leads with a promo for the Latin Grammys.

Casa Curiel:
Lucrazia:   Someone has to make something up.
Merry Piece:   What?
Lucrazia:   Something to justify you living with the child.
Merry Piece:   I didn't invent anything.  It's enough to say that my father's son will live with me.  What's the problem?
Lucrazia:     Do you think people will believe that?
Merry Piece:   It doesn't matter to me what people think.  Anyway I could move to another city with less gossip and people who are more civilized.
Lucrazia:   And what about us?
Merry Piece:   Mother, from here on in it's every man for himself.

At this point Lucrazia's mouth is so wide open she looks like a newly caught fish.

Casa McGuire:  Lucia, prepares to take Alex home.  Ivan informs Tony he wants to register Alex as his son with the name Alejandro McGuire Lomieli.  Benito tells Ivan it's been a long time since he last saw his own two children, so Ivan tells him to go ask Tony for some time off to do so.

Office:  Camilo and David go over accounts.  Ivan arrives and they talk about JJ's hospitalization, the insecticide, etc.

Hospital: Esther calls Saul to tell him JJ is in the hospital; he appears very concerned.  Not.  She's crying because she must sense his attitude.  Judith is there for her.

Casa Lomieli: Gerry gets home to hear that Carolina's doctor thinks she's rejecting the transplanted cornea.  He wants to see her ASAP.  She doesn't want to go because of the problems with Alex and Merry Piece.

Casa Mondragon:  Saul leaves with his suitcase.

Casa Lomieli:  Alex cries at the prospect of living with Merry Piece.  Both Lucia and Caroloony promise not to abandon him.  Gerry tells Caroloony to go to the doctor.  Merry Piece has no money so she can't take Alex yet; Ivan hasn't yet paid the first month's support.  They won't let her take him anywhere.  When he starts work on Rancho Socorro Alex can go there with him.  The sooner she goes to the doctor the better.    As she leaves, Lucia calls Ivan to ask whether he's paid the first month's support; he tells her he hasn't yet because he doesn't have the bank account number.  She tells him to hold off for a few days and she will explain later.

Rancho Socorro:  Antolin informs Arcelia and Camilo that he has to take Carolina to D.F.

Casa Curiel:  Lucia updates Ivan on what happened at her dad's house and on little Alex's mood; he's sad.

Carlota:   Lucia, I hope you're not planning something foolish.
Lucia:   No, grandma.  I was just thinking about Alex's desperation, his fears...
Merry Piece (entering with 4 designer shopping bags):   Ivan did not deposit the monthly support money, I had to put this on the card.  But when that account is open and there isn't enough money he's going to hear about it.
Lucia (getting up):   I'm sick of hearing this because the manner in which you've conducted yourself doesn't have a name.  You yell and carry on like a madwoman.
Merry Piece:   You are nobody to tell me how to care for my son.
Lucia:   This 10-year-old child has suffered trauma!
Merry Piece:   I also suffered trauma when Ivan raped me.
Lucia:   Ivan never raped you.
Merry Piece:   How do you know?
Carlota (getting up):  Enough!  (gets between the sisters)
Merry Piece:   This conversation is between my sister and me.
Carlota:  I have all the right in the world to say what I want.
Merry Piece:   What right?  Just because you are an outdated old woman?  [vieja caduca]  (Carlota slaps her hard enough to turn her head. She slowly turns back, slicking back her hair and with a cold smile viciously slaps Carlota back).
Lucia (on the attack):   Are you crazy?  (starts to fight, but Carlota gets between them again, pushing Lucia back gently)
Carlota:  Leave her alone.  (looking Merry Piece right in the eye)  It's true.  I hit you first and perhaps [need help here] .   I understand now that we can no longer live under the same roof.  You will leave this house this minute.
Merry Piece (in her Whiny Victim style):   But Grandma I don't have any money.   I just found out that Ivan didn't pay me the monthly allowance...
Carlota:  I said you will leave this house!
Merry Piece (petulantly):   As you say!  I always do as you say!  (She grabs the shopping bags and exits)
Lucia (hugging her from behind):   Grandma, what have you done?  Maripaz might take Alex..
Carlota:   We'll have to wait and see.  I couldn't let her stay under my roof after what happened.  If you're afraid call your father.  She might try to take Alex and we can't permit that.

Lucia reaches for her cell phone as viewers reach for their barf bags.

Commercial Break that leads with a promo for Protagonistas.

Casa Curiel:  Lucia calls Gerry to tell him what just happened and to warn him.  He tells her not to worry and he will call her later.  Caroloony not only has figured out what happened, she tells Gerry to call Ivan for help!

Casa McGuire, just outside:  Ivan tells Camilo what's up and would he please take Alex to his family's home because he needs to be protected from Merry Piece.  Camilo agrees.

Considering who Camilo's sister is, is this a good idea?

Casa Lomieli, night: Merry Piece shows up to grab Alex.

Merry Piece:   I've come for my son.
Gerry:   I didn't think you'd be coming.  I gave him permission to sleep over a friend's house.
Merry Piece:   Yes, why not?  You think I'm an idiot?  Wake up the brat and hand him over.  If you don't I will charge you with kidnapping him.
Carolina:  Your father is telling the truth, Maripaz.  Alex isn't here.
Merry Piece:   I believe you even less than him, you blind filth!  [mugrosa ciega]
Gerry (shouting):   I will not permit you to talk that way...
Merry Piece:   This is a date for scolding [need help here]

Merry Piece heads toward the rest of the house; Carolina tries to follow her, but Gerry stops her.

Gerry:   Carolina, calm down.
Merry Piece:   He's not here.  Where have you taken him?
Gerry:   As I said, he's at a friend's house.
Merry Piece:   Friend?
Gerry:   I'm not going to tell you.
Merry Piece:   I'm going to the judge.  I'm going to tell him it wasn't true that I asked you to take him.   I'm going to say that you stole him.
Gerry:   Tell him whatever you want.  I've had enough of this.
Merry Piece:  We'll see whom he believes. (exits)
Gerry:  She is completely insane.
Carolina:  With this one what will happen to Alex?  I can't go to Mexico.  I'm not going to Mexico...
Gerry:    Now more than ever you are going.  Besides we can get help from Antolin, Ivan, Lucia.  And when you come back you will be able to see.
Carolina (wailing now):   No, I don't want to go...

Gerry holds her as she cries again.  No comment.

Casa Galvan:  Alex is there with Camilo, Arcelia, and Lichita.  We find out that Lichita likes to draw but can't read yet (How old is this child?).  Camilo goes into the next room to take Ivan's call.  He's checking up on Alex and Camilo puts him on the phone.  Alex is happy to talk to him.  Ivan promises he will see him shortly.

Casa McGuire:  Benito rushes in to tell him that Merry Piece is outside with her luggage.  Ominous music plays as Ivan prepares to do battle with her.  Tony tells him he will take care of Merry Piece because Ivan must keep his promise to Alex.  Benito goes out to get Merry Piece.  She looks pretty satisfied with herself until Bruno growls at her.  He's a lot smarter than her lawyer or the judge.

Tony:  Buenas noches.
Merry Piece:   Buenas noches.  I don't have any money because you haven't deposited it and when grandma threw me out I didn't know where to go.  So I came here.
Ivan:   Maripaz, I didn't deposit it because the lawyer told me there was a missing procedure [falta de los tramites.  You'll get your money in a few days.   [?]  I'll call a hotel to get a room for you.
Merry Piece:   No, two.  No way will Alex sleep with me.
Ivan:   Maripaz, Alex will not live with you until you have your house.
Merry Piece:   I want my son to live with me.
Ivan:   Maripaz, what's your hurry?  You lived ten years without him.  What difference will a few more days make?  Are you trying to annoy him or me?
Tony:   Ay, ay, ay...Go to your meeting and I'll take care of it.
Ivan:  Con permiso, Padre. (exits)
Merry Piece:   Meeting?  With whom?  Lucia?
Tony:  Maripaz, come with me.

As he leads her in Bruno growls and barks at her.

Merry Piece:   Get him out of here!  I'm afraid of dogs.
Tony:   What's happening is I won't hit him and I won't take him out.
Merry Piece:   Somewhere else, far from here.
Tony:   This is his home and he can go where he wants to.  If you want to come in, do.
Merry Piece:   It's that I want to talk to you.
Tony:   Sit down.

She almost runs to the couch and sits down, not taking her cowardly eyes off Bruno, who continues to growl.  Tony sits on the other couch and motions for Bruno to join him.  Bruno jumps on the couch next to Tony and settles down.

Tony:  Very well.  Talk.

Commercial Break that contains a promo for CME with the other hateful sister

Casa McGuire:  Lucia arrives and talks to Ivan.  She's worried about how all this will affect Alex.  She's also worried about the possibility of Maripaz moving in with Ivan to try to live with him and Alex.  He tells her not to worry about that.  But from the look on her face he has something to worry about.

Merry Piece, in the meantime, is up to her usual tricks (of the verbal kind).

Merry Piece:   I was very young.  I had just gotten back from the US with all its prejudices and I fell in love with Ivan.  When I got pregnant I was upset because I was too young to have a baby.
Tony (watching her carefully, with a scrutinizing expression):   Yes, I imagine so.
Merry Piece:   My mother didn't believe I could take care of a baby and I didn't either.  I'll be honest.  When the baby disappeared I felt liberated.
Tony:   Of course you didn't know that your father had taken him.
Merry Piece:   No.  After we went back to Alamos I went on with my life.  But I never found another man like Ivan.  I swear.
Tony:   I have no doubt.
Merry Piece:   When he returned my love for him was reborn.
Tony:   You don't say.
Merry Piece:   It's true.  Why don't you let me stay here?  Alex likes it here.  He likes it here.  He could get used to living here and so could I.  We could stay and be a family.
Tony:   I know what you're saying.  After fire there are ashes.  One important thing:  Ivan is in love with your sister.

No, Merry Piece; you haven't impressed Tony.  Boo effing hoo.

Casa Curiel:  Lucia and Carlota talk about what happened earlier.  Carlota is upset and feels ashamed that this happened.

Casa McGuire:  Merry Piece turns on the waterworks again.

Merry Piece:   No, Don Anthony.  What Ivan feels for Lucia isn't love.  It's gratitude.  Affection.  She was in love with him since she was little.  But I know I can reconquer him.  If you would only help me things could be normal.  Alex would love Ivan and little by little get used to me.  I swear I would be a good, affectionate, understanding mother.
Tony:   I'd like to believe that and it could be true, but after everything you've done nobody would believe it and Ivan will not come back to you.  And he loves Lucia.  Very much.
Merry Piece:   And why [?]  She spoke badly of me.
Tony:   And here you're starting to lie.
Merry Piece:   You want the truth?  Since Ivan came back he's been lying about me.  He says I'm crazy, that I   [?] that I left my novio...
Tony:  You left David?
Merry Piece:   No.  That happened before Ivan came back.
Tony:   Maripaz, we won't talk about that.  Ivan is my son but I don't make decisions for him.
Merry Piece:   But if you permit me to stay...
Tony:   Answer me one thing:  Why did your grandmother throw you out?
Merry Piece:   Because we had an argument.
Tony:   Why did you argue?
Merry Piece:   The same reason as always.  She always takes my sister's side.  We were having an argument because she said I treated Alex badly when taking him out of the pool.  She was undermining my authority as his mother.  She started fighting, I started to defend myself, Grandmother got in the middle, she slapped me...
Tony:   You didn't say how you responded.  Did you slap your grandmother?
Merry Piece:   Of course not.  How can you believe that?  If she told you that she's lying.

Tony – who obviously knows the truth – looks suspicious.

Casa Curiel:  Lucia tells Carlota she has had it with all the fighting, the anxiety, etc.  This is not looking good.

Casa Galvan:  Carmen is reading a story to the children.  Ivan isn't worried about this, as he thinks Carmen is a good person.  He needs a reality check.  Tony calls Ivan to tell him he gave MP money for a hotel and she's gone.  Ivan is worried, however, about Lucia.

Commercial Break that leads with a promo for Protagonistas.

Casa Curiel:  Lucia thinks about what's just happened.  Flashbacks to the hard conversation with Alex and his tears.

Casa Galvan:  Ivan tells Camilo that Lucia is getting pessimistic and nervous.  Again with the “you'll have other children” thing, which Camilo doesn't get.  Ivan has a flashback about the afternoon at the pool.

Casa Lomieli, morning: Caroloony doesn't want to leave because she's worried about Alex.  After Antolin gets her to leave with him Gerry calls Camilo to check up on Alex.  He's going to watch him and Lichita while Carmen and Arcelia work at Rancho Socorro.  Gerry tells Rosa to tell MP that Alex is with a friend if she shows up.

Hotel Room:  Merry Piece calls room service for breakfast.  It's obvious she was hitting the bottle the night before because we get a closeup of her last drink first.

Casa Curiel:  Ivan calls Lucia and they talk about Camilo taking care of Alex for the day.  She asks about Merry Piece.  Then she tells Carlota about this.  Carlota finally tells Lucrazia about throwing MP out of the house and why she did it.  Lucrazia calls Ivan's house to have Benito tell her that MP stayed in a hotel that night.

Hospital:  Tony visits JJ, who isn't taking his diagnosis seriously.  He tells Tony he has kicked Saul out of the house definitively and goes on about having two useless sons.  ”But you have one who respects you.”  Tony tells him “I was lucky.  Because you rejected the good one.”

Avances:

Merry Piece accuses Lucia of stealing Ivan, Camilo repeats his advice to marry Lucia and forget about Alex.  Oy.


Vocabulary

bolsa de marca   designer purse
caduca(o)   outdated, but here I think it means “useless”
limosna   pittance
mugrosa(o) filthy
tramites  procedures

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks UA!!!! Great recap.

I haven't watched the episode, but I was furious just reading the recap. I may need more than 1 copa to get through it when I watch.

I have not seen a lot of TNs. So far MP is the most vile b!tch I have encountered as far as characters go. Hate.her.
 

UA - What a wonderful, detailed recap! You really captured the essence of this one.

I do like the affection that Ivan, Tony and Gerardo give to Alex -- good models for male viewers. Other parts of their behavior, maybe not so much.

I love the way that Laisha's face changes as she take Merry P. through her histrionics. Red eyes, pale face, better color as she rages.

I guess we are working up to the marriage and I guess they will live at Tony's. Oh, gods of novela disappointment.
 

I really hate the idea of Ivan marrying this sociopathic shrew even if he banishes her to the expected separate bedroom and cuts her allowance. Despite how much rope she's been given she still hasn't hung herself.

Que lastima.

Ivan should not marry her no matter what Lucia does at this point. He has other ways to protect Alex including -- but not limited to -- hiring servants himself and paying them to spy and report to him.

Tony and Carlota need to keep talking to both Ivan and Lucia so their future isn't compromised because of Maripaz (whom I think we need a new nick for).

I am starting to wonder whether Lucrazia will try to cover up the jewelry theft when Carlota discovers it. Where is that jeweler? We need an impartial witness here! Because unless Carlota has her arrested for this theft we can anticipate that she will kidnap Alex just to hurt Ivan and Lucia.
 

Urban, thank you for the artful recap. I loved the new vocabulary and that you explained the conversations which were important in this episode. Good reading!
OK, I am going out on a limb here, but I am going to say Carmen is not as evil as Maripaz. Which is not saying much. I think Carmen is a shrew, and we might see her tamed before the end of the TN.
Maripaz is a classic narcissistic sadistic sociopath, she's hopeless. And it is TOTALLY laughable that Lucrezia wants to save her reputation. Lady, that ship has sailed.
 

Fabulous as always Urban! Thanks!

Ivan is starting to realize what we already have-- that Lucia is a wimp who will give in to her sister easily. The question is, will he give in too? Things are not looking good.

After the slapping Carly admitted she was wrong to slap MP. So for those of you who are aghast at all the slapping in TNs, here is a TN character that admitted she was wrong to resort to that kind of physical violence. But she was absolutely right to throw her behind out of her house for slapping her back. You just DON'T do that to your elders. Period.

I think Lechita is supposed to be about 5. I really can't remember how soon kids start to read on their own but it didn't seem weird to me. Someone should tell the two kids that they are cousins. They already seem to be getting on so well, with big boy Alex humoring Lechita by being willing to draw/color with her.
 

I don't know what it would help to tell these two kids that they're cousins. Ivan is not acknowledging JJ as his father and Saul has refused to "do the right thing" about Lichita (I hate this nickname). She will learn the evils of the world soon enough and Alex has more than enough on his plate already.

JJ is trying to play Tony because he's envious over Ivan. Too bad, so sad. You had your chance, JJ, and you blew it long ago. I'll give you points over trying to make Saul straighten up and fly right but that doesn't compensate for what you've done to Esther, Ivan, David, and Judith.

He and Lucrazia should be locked up together as punishment at the end of the series.
 

Bernarda from TDA and Gabriela from FELS make Maripaz look like a saint. Seems like certain parts of the story highlight a certain character. We seem to be at the point where it is all about Maripaz. She is the focal point in the story right now. At least for the past 10 episodes. I don't like what she's becoming.....

Lechita and Alex are just being friendly. I tried not to think that the kids will be incestous to each other because, well they are kids.

If Saul kept his mouth shut and did nothing, this big issue with Alex would not occur and all they would be worried about are the incectides issue and the loans to the association members. They are spending way too much time on personal matters lately than business matters.


Ibarramedia
 

I wasn't thinking incest when I thought of Alex and Lechita (who I believe are both named after Alicia). It was more a thought of Alex beginning to see his family circle extend and feel more connected and like he belonged to good people. His whole life has just been Gerry, Caro and Lucia. Now his world has blown up with all these family nasty secrets. It would be nice if some of those secrets were pleasant. But I agree that it would prompt too man questions than would be prudent for the adults to answer about bastard children and such.

Ibarramedia- I think David, Camilo and Toni are holding down the fort while Ivan deals with his personal drama.
 

UA, this was wonderful. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your translating the dialog. Thank you for all the information you provided that I would have otherwise missed!

Could someone kindly clarify something for me. JJ told Tony he had 2 useless sons. Who was he referring to? I thought JJ had 3 sons - Ivan, Saul and David. When Tony said he rejected the wrong son I imagine he meant Ivan, but hasn't JJ rejected David his whole life? Saul's only his latest rejection.

Please, Tony has been one of the few insightful, not-to-be-fooled characters here. He doesn't believe Merry Piece's tears and words for a minute, does he?

I feel for Lucia. She knows MP will make her life a living hell - I wish she wasn't having second thoughts but I can't blame her for them.

When MP slapped Carlota, she became dead to me. Blech.

Diana
 

Looks like they're setting up Carmen for redemption. Maybe she's the one who finally decks MP! Not normally for violence, but the girl deserves it. And finally someone stands up to her and doesn't give in. She should've been kicked out of that house a long time ago. Hopefully when the stolen jewelry is discovered, Carlota calls the cops and lets them handle it instead of giving MP yet another pass.

When I saw the two kids together, I thought they'd end up married some day. Then I remembered that they're cousins. With all these bastard children, how can people in the town be so concerned about appearances? Poor kids must have a heck of a time keeping their kinships straight.

Thank the gods for Tony though. He and Bruno are the true voies of reason in this town. Good dog, Bruno! Extra treats every time you growl at MP!
 

When MP lets loose with that huge smile of satifaction I just want get up and smack her. Laisha really plays her role to the hilt. She's one character you can't wait to have her comeuppance! Her mother is such a loser, its no wonder she's so evil.
 

What a lovely recap! Thanks, Urban.
My favorite lines:

"She (the DWMMB) looks pretty satisfied with herself until Bruno growls at her. He's a lot smarter than her lawyer or the judge."

and:
"No, Merry Piece; you haven't impressed Tony. Boo effing hoo."

As for a new apodo for our girl, I'm going with Sara's DrunkenWhoringManipulativeMurderingBitch (DWMMB), second "M" optional :)

Tony provides the omniscient point of view in this novela -- he sees through everyone's artifice, even Carlota's. He's a place to rest your gaze when you can't bear to look at anything or anyone else in this story. (I do wish Iván would stop yelling at him though.)

I think the writers have been unkind to Carolina. No one seems to get it that in any meaningful sense of the word, she is Alex's mother and all her desperate attempts to hold on to him are painted as shrewish and neurotic. (Well actually, one person gets it -- Antolín, the doomed Romeo in this subplot.)

This whole black and white, "your child or the woman you love" dilemma rings false. And Lucía's apparent embracing of the dilemma is almost inexplicable given everything we've been led to believe about her -- her intelligence, her professional training, her loyalty. Ivan + DWMB + Alex = Misery x 3

BTW, are those fools ever going to replace the cracked mirror in the Mondragon house? Or will we be subjected to the heavy-handed symbolism of the fragmented reflections of the Mondragon men right up until the end?

Crows, phallic cacti, shattered mirrors -- at least someone has a sense of humor around here.
 

I think the problem with Carolina is that she's not thinking of Alex any more than Maripaz is. Well, maybe a little more. Ok, a lot more. And she does come from a place of love instead of money, but she's doing what she's doing for her own needs. Ivan wouldn't have cut her out of Alex's life the MP will try to do.

I can't see Ivan going along with an marriage to the shrew. NO ONE would allow that, least of all Bruno. The writers don't seem to be going down the most obvious path, so maybe we'll get lucky.

Totally agree though about the mirror. How hard can it be to get that replaced?
 

JJ's two useless sons = Saul & David.

Ivan's the only capable, cunning, strong, intelligent one in JJ's eyes but he rejected Ivan, which was Tony's good luck.
 

And now David's going to turn out to be awesome, too, also JJ's loss and Tony's gain. Tony should just go ahead and adopt Judith, too. I bet she'd thrive with his support as well.
 

I'm with you on that, Julia. Judith is an intelligent young woman who shouldn't be left to die on the vine.

The broken mirror has to be symbolic of something and it should occur to somebody that if Maripaz moved into the McGuire house that Bruno's life would be in danger.
 

I've been wondering about the mirror for weeks. lol.

UA-- excellent point about Bruno being in danger if that woman is around.

I guess I should be a little more understanding of Carlooney. She really is the mom...but as was mentioned, it comes off more as "but what about ME??"
 

UA, thanks for the recap and translation of the dialogue.

I have decided not to worry about MP any longer. She is going to either drive herself off a cliff in one of her drunken stupors or die of liver damage at a very young age. I think her drinking must be the reason she wants a chofer.

Alex needs to demand a dog of his very own. That should keep MP away from him.

Yes, the mirror has bothered me also. I didn't know that they were so hard to come by in Mexico.

Rosemary
 

Emarie, I agree that Carmen has not come close to the "dark side" yet. She is spoiled, selfish with a loose mouth but she hasn't done anything malicious except letting Bruno out (which is childish more than anything). I don't know that she's on a path to redemption, though. I think she'll sink a little lower with Saul being out of JJs rule.

I still FF through too much of Lucia and Ivan, depending on who else they are talking to. TN writers take note - if your story is about 2 people, don't make the supporting characters and pets so much better to watch.. They could write a TN about "The story of Bruno and Alex" and at least I'd be cheering for them. At this point I would be cheering for MP if she wasn't hurting Alex.

Im so glad Caro is getting some sense and supporting Ivan more. At a minimum she recognizes that he truly cares about Alex.
 

That was a great recap, UA!!!

Is anyone else annoyed with Caro the way she always has her head hanging down, placing her hands over eyes. It's no wonder she possibly has a cornea rejection. Aren't you not supposed to bend your head down with eye surgery?

And another thing, she is NOT Alex' mother no matter how she feels. Granted MP is a piece of work, but Ivan is a good man and would be a good father. All she can think about is herself.

Ann-NYC
 

Ann- What has bothered me about Caro is how she's constantly bumping into things. I know she's blind and all, but I've only been in my place for a few months and I can get around it he dark without hitting things. She's been there for years. Her spacial awareness is terrible. Hopefully the eye thing works out for her because she must have awful bruises.
 

Tks to whoever did the recap UA o Sara, good one, I love the conversation translations.

Just for info, "La que no podia amar" is supposed to follow this novela according to Wikipedia, but Jorge Salinas is in the hospital again for neumonía y laringitis crónica. I think it's the 3rd time because he went back to work too soon. The replacement for him might be Sebastián Rulli, Eduardo Yáñez or FERNANDO COLUNGA. I doubt FC can do it since he is doing a play that is going to be in several cities in the US. The play is "Manos quiets".

Variopinta
 

Forgot to say you DO NOT slap grandma!!!!!!!!

Variopinta
 

Sebastián Rulli is not going to be, he is going to be in an upcoming novela with Silvia Navarro.

I hope Jorge gets better. I really can't see anyone else replacing him in the role.

Jarocha
 

oooo! La Que No Podia Amar looks pretty good!
 

For those out West and Central, the show was an hour and a half tonight.
 

Thanks for the post UA. Not much to say except my favorite part was when Bruno scared the living daylights out of MP. Bruno IS smarter than the lawyer or the judge.

Vitriol Quazi
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder