Thursday, April 12, 2012

El Talismán #52 Thu 4/12/12 Mariana is found


Previously on El Talisman:
Tonio catches Doris coming out of Pigorio's bedroom dressed in her PJ's. He asks her what she was doing
in there. He grabs her by the throat and wants an answer, she says I was giving Pigorio his pills, what about it? He lets her go, but is highly suspicious. 

Flor and Fabi overhear and are worried about there parents and all the fighting and divorce that is going on.

Cameela has dreams about Pedro and all the good times and bad. She is missing him.

Cameela meets Yenny in the only Hotel in Fresno about that job. Yenny tells her she needs to contact Gloria at personnel. Yenny borrows Cameela's phone to call "Gloria" but there is no answer. She asks Cameela, since she has no cell phone, to call her boyfriend. Cami says sure use my phone. Yenny calls Pedro and hangs up.

Tonio and Lucrazy are looking of pics of Yenny and Cami together.

Pedro and Lucrazy are in the bedroom. She asks if he needs a pill for the pain in his head from being hit in the head. He says no, he'll see her tomorrow. While she is still there Yenny calls him and says it's Mariana please help me. He asks where she is; she says she doesn't know. Then she says help me and hangs up. Lucrazy has a secret smile on her face.

Pedro goes to see El Capitan about the investigation into finding Mariana. I think the Capitan tells him he is working on it, but it takes time. Pedro goes to see Dr. Raul and tells him about the phone calls and that he believes that Mariana is alive. The doctor says she is dead, but Pedro tells him he would know in his gut if she was dead. He decides to go to LA to visit Margarito and see if his investigator has found out anything new. He is taking Claudio with him. Also when Pedro talked to Dr Raul he asked him if it was possible that maybe Mariana had recovered her memory? The Doctor doesn't think so.

Pedro tells Tia Patty that he is going to LA and Claudio is going with him.

Pigorio has a meeting with Valentin on the border of El Tal and he wants to know what Valentin is doing about the Mariana problem? Valentin wants nothing to do with it. Pigorio tells him he is a coward and says if you won't do it I will get Panchito to do it. Valentin rides off.
Tracy and Panchito are talking and she tells him Valentin and Pigorio are meeting and she doesn't like it. Valentin rides up and says Pigorio is looking for you and go meet him. Panchito goes and Tracy tells Valentin she doesn't trust him and is keeping her eye on him. Panchito goes to meet Pigorio in the same area, and Pigorio reminds him that this land of Al Catrash Lucrazy and Tonio will never get, but if you do what I tell you, you'll get it. He rides off and thinks this land is mine and El Tal too. I will have them both because they are mio.

Tia Maria get the apartment and tells Army that he and Cameela don't have to live in the hotel anymore, but Army isn't sure. Tia says that's it your moving in.

Geno and Cameela visit El Viral in the hospital. Geno leaves and Cameela tells El Viral about her new possible job in LA. El Viral is so not down with that. She says make up with Pedro and you can recoup everything we lost. Cameela tells her no way, I am not a woman who goes after money like you did with Rennie. El Viral says that Pedro loves her and she loves Pedro so what is the problem? Cameela tells her to leave her in peace. Cameela tells El Viral she is going to LA with or without her.

Rita and Rennie talk about all the moola they will get from Tonio. Rita just loves how handsome Tonio is. The major domo from Oscar's comes by and asks what Rennie wants and he wants his money. Rennie says he will get the money but he has to do something else for him. He tells him about the plan about the fake doctor. Major domo says he'll do it but wants his money. Oscar interrupts and goes off with Rita, while she is trying not to get sick from all his kisses. The major domo hides in the bathroom.

Tonio and his lawyer talk about the lawsuit for all this money for Rennie. Tonio is hopping mad. He says this has Pigorio written all over it. He confronts Pigorio in his office and accuses him of doing this to him. Pigorio tells him remember you don't get anything from Al Catrash. Tonio has flashbacks again of what Pigorio did to him as a kid. Didn't get the end of the conversation.

Margarito and his friend are in the vicinity of Dr. Bermudez's house when they run into Mariana. And it is the real Mariana. Margarito runs after her and this time she doesn't get away. He calls her Mariana and asks if she remembers him. She doesn't know who he is. He asks if she remembers Pedro and she doesn't know who that is. She is looking panicky like he is crazy. Margarito tells her about El Talisman, that she is married to Pedro, and that Pedro has been looking for her for awhile because she is his wife. Well, Mariana says I am not Mariana my name is Magaly and I don't know who you are or Pedro or El Talisman. Then he asks her if she remembers Pigorio. She stops for a minute where she might remember but she says no, don't know him either. Meantime a security guard comes up and asks if she needs help.

Margarito is trying to press his point, his friend tells him look let's go. She doesn't know you and you have the wrong woman. Margarito says no this is Mariana she just doesn't remember. His friend walks off, Margario is still pressing his point, and Mariana tells him to shut up already. Finally Margarito goes and Mariana drives off. She goes to see Dr Bermudez and tells him what happened with Margarito. Dr Bermudez doesn't know what her name was or what her life was like before he found her. She asks him if she might be this Mariana and to help her find out.

Tomorrow on El Talisman:
Scenes of Cameela and Pedro making out.

Labels:


Comments:
Thank you Blue Lass for posting this and again if I missed anything/got something wrong please correct. I skipped a convo between Lucrazy and the girls F1 and F2 but it was really lame. It was about forgiving Army.
 

Thanks Mads for filling in the blanks.

I know nothing about the actress who plays Rita, not even her name, but if she has not yet starred in her own sitcom, she really should. She has such comedic talent and has become my favorite character.
 

Question? In thi episode does Pedro leave for LA? How about Cameela, does she leave?
 

Thanks, Madelaine, for recapping:

Mariana has been found! Yippee!

RlaO: Rita is a knock-out, for sure. I have never seen her in anything before.

Gotta run,

EJ
 

The interesting thing I caught was that Dr. Whatzit in L.A. told Mariana/Magaly that yes, she did know a Pedro -- she calls out his name in her sleep. Yummy...!

R la O, did you catch the avances, girl? KISSING ON BEACH -- our chances for blackout are not as bad as I thought!
 

Oh, and I read the owner's manual for my new DVR and discovered there are FOUR speeds on FF, and I was only using the slowest one. I may never have to see Fabiola and Florencia again!
 

So glad to hear Mariana has been found. Yay! I've been reading every day just waiting for that news. :) Thanks for the great recap.

The actress who plays Rita is Colombian. I saw her in a very good, but grim narconovela, Munecas de la Mafia. She played Renata, the "good girl" (even though she doesn't look like one), among among a bevy of beautiful women. They all make bad choices along the way and all have terrible endings. It was the last narconovela I watched. I couldn't bring myself to watch Reina del Sur because I was so depressed by Munecas. But it was also very good and I recommend it. Renata (our Rita) in particular has a tough story, mainly because she tries to do the right thing to protect others but always ends up putting herself in more danger. Here is the first episode. You'll see her in the sexy opening credits and then she appears in min 2:14: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmbdyYwkYJg
 

Sweet! I will pull that up later. Thanks Vivi!

Blue - does it count if it is a dream?
 

Madelaine, thanks once again for making my day. I miss a lot! It is good thing we are not tested.

Finally, we have Mariana! This is really going to mess up Lulu's plan, LOL. Pedro now has a girlfriend, wife and stalker. He is really going to be confused.

I want to know the back story of El Viral and her sister. The look on her sister's face tells me El Viral has always been obsessed with money.

Army doesn't want to give up his privacy in that hotel room. I doubt if Tia will allow stay overs with his females.

Pobre Pancho, he is getting in deeper and deeper.

I hope the previews are not a tease.

Rosemary Primera
 

Dr Bermudez: Victor Camara, famous for leading role in Topacio with Grecia Colmenares (back in 70s, a remake of Esmeralda)... son of Carlos Camara Sr (Teo's friend in La Mentira) and brother of Carlos Camara Jr ( ponytail cop, Rafa's dad in Cuidado con el Angel)
 

R la O, la Julia has decreed that dreams count for Bingo. ¡¡Olé!!
 

Madelaine, thank you for your recap.

Anon 4:48 pm - I think both Pedro and Cam leave for LA tomorrow. I don't think the previews were a trick. As both Pedro and Cam are in LA and the other previews has Tony very mad (when isn't he) and yelling at his sister for this latest mess up.

Yeah Mariana really showed up!!

Thanks for the info on Rita - Vivi.

Blue Lass - take advantage of your FF as the teen storyline is a waste of time. Too bad they don't focus on primo Angel.
 

Thank y'all for your wonderful comments. I agree with y'all about Rita. She is a hoot and I love her facial expressions. She is so funny. Especially when Oscar was macking all over her. Too funny.
I too want to know the back story of El Viral and Maria. It should be interesting. I like Maria she is a stand up woman and takes no crap from El Viral. She tells it like it is.

I am bored silly by Flor, Fabi and Army. They should just out all the crap he pulled on them and get it over with. I like Angel though. Good head on his shoulders like his Mom.

Blue Lass- thank you about Mariana talking in her sleep about Pedro. So at least her subconcious is working, I wonder how long it will take before she remembers anything else. Ya know when Margarito mentioned Al Catrash and Pigorio she had a somewhat panicked look on her face and I thought for sure she remembered them, but she didn't. I just hope Pigorio doesn't find her first and that Pedro and Margarito do.
 

Thank you Karen. I thought so. But they will leave the good stuff for Monday. I bet it ends todays epi with them kissing. Awesome. It was already time for Cami and Pedro to have some time away from Tonio and Lucrazy.
 

I am doing Friday's recap and it will be up either this evening or early in the morning. Just wanted to let y'all know.
 

Thanks Madelaine. Sorry for commenting so late but I just now was able to finish watching the episode. I thought they were back to a bit too much talking in this one. ITA with y'all, let's find out the back story on Elvira and Maria, get Angel going on a story line, have Pedro find Mariana pronto, and get Pedro and Cameela kissing on the beach far away from LooKrazy and Tony.

Add me to the I-Love-Rita fan club. She just lights up the screen. Vivi, great link, thanks for that.

I would be cool with getting rid of the teen angst. They are all way too boring and the girls giggle too much. Less Armando, more Angel.

Marta, I enjoy the back history you have on some of the other actors. I like the doc and hopefully he will help get Mariana's memory back.

Madelaine, thanks again for your recap. You are doing a fantastic job of keeping this one chugging along for us.
 

I forgot to say that I thought it was a little weird that such a young doctor would "adopt" someone of Mariana's age, but I checked their ages and in real life he is about 20 years older. I'm curious to hear about the circumstances of him finding her. I hope they fill us in on that.

Madelaine, good luck posting today. I'm looking forward to today's episode.
 

I thought it was a little creepy that Dr. Dad knew what Mariana said in her sleep, but maybe she's a power-napper or their place just has really thin walls. He did seem open to having her investigate her past, so I don't think he's possessive about her...but I guess we'll see. Maybe he'll come up to Fresno with her and we can hook him up with Tía María. ;}
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder