Thursday, May 17, 2012

Abismo de pasión #48 5/16/12: a tale of 7 buildings in 7 acts... truth serum is back, and Elisita and Dam together together at last


Recap by Marta Ivett

Sorry this was so long, but it was a real good episode... lots of fun stuff, hot steamy scenes and lots of truths revealed...
7 locations: blue house, rectory, Cast-ILLON house, procesadora, Ramona's, Tovar household, Centro de Salud,
plus two non-building locations: Cast-ILLON fields, cenote
 
Act I  definitely the HOT spot in town tonight, the church rectory
We did not get the full replay of the HOT HOT HOOOOT delicious scene… just the ending kiss on the bed and (Pop-adre goes the Cheez-Wheezle!!)
PL: Gae… look what do we have here… WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?? … (Gael and Pal look at each other).. HEY!..(Gael looks up with an Urkel  ‘did I do thaaaat??’ face)
G: Padre…I … I can explain..
PL: Nothing! Nothing would justify you two in here in this shameful spectacle, and in these conditions even less!
Pal: Padre!… Padre!... I swear to you that Gael… (Gael has a hand on forehead, probably with the WORST headache of his life) .. I was the one that got all the way in here and…
PL: I will ask you to leave, Paloma. (Gael signals to her in prayer/beg hand gesture to go ahead and leave) ..
(I have to say it was a nice touch by Padre/Rene C to not make much eye contact, since Padre must feel a bit ashamed/betrayed by Gael’s allowing this to happen. Also Mark T. looking down in shame.)
PL: How could it be, mijito? The least I expected of you was to respect this ‘house (of the Lord)’!
G: And I do! I swear, I did not do anything! I just came out of the shower, was drying up and suddenly Pal was there! what did you want me to do??
PL: Don’t swear! When words cannot be more dignified than silence, you can’t swear! You allowed this! And that makes you responsible for what happened here!
G: Ya, ya! It is not so serious! Nothing happened!
PL: Fortunately not, because I got here on time! Bless the Lord! But I am not so sure you would have stopped it!
G: What do you want me to do? I am a man! I have my weaknesses!
PL: Even if you doubt it, I understand that! We all have weaknesses! But that is no valid excuse, no siree! Even less if you know what this young girl feels for you! This barrage(barbajanada?) will let her build up false hopes with you!
G: I know it is not right! Don’t make me feel worse than I do!
PL: I am beginning to doubt that great love you claim you feel for Elisa.
G: That has nothing to do with what just happened, padre!
 
(in living room, Elisa won’t take Paloma’s explanations, don’t need them, but frankly, what the heck were you doing in his bedroom? … trying to convince him of the sincerity of my feelings! And I would have done it if Padre Loopy and you did not show up!... forgive me but you would not have convinced him. What you did was wrong. I am not criticizing you. I just want you to realize you were about to do something stupid, And you would have regretted it forever.  … and what are you here for?... to tell Gael that I love DamTheMan… well, ‘pa’ luego es tarde!’ (Pal is dragging Elisa toward Gael’s room, but Elisa stops her).. you are nuts! Now is DEFINITELY not the right time!...lets get out of here instead…
 
Act II, at the little blue house
Irritating: Are you sure Alf ate the story that I left town?
Gab: Yes, but It is important that you don’t leave the house... I am not going to be locked in here for long… just wait a while for my patrona to forget about you… and you are going to locate Kenya?... tomorrow, but I think it is pretty silly that you allowed your daughter to steal money right in front of your face! But don’t worry, that’s why you have me. And we will squeeze Alfie as soon as we find your son. … I told you I don’t care about that, Gab. I just want to be in peace for a while. Are you sure we can stay in this house?… it is yours, chula. Just make yourself at home, safe. … (just as if she got a stage call, in waltzes the other ‘owner’ of the little blue house)
 
Nemo-Ho: wanna tell me what are you and Miss Measles doing in MY house?... This is private property! And you have no right to … I told you I was coming to live here… and I told you CLEARLY that you could not!!  … Nemo-Ho tells Gabino he has half an hour for them two to learn and perform the disappearing act…  Nemo heads out. It is Irritat-Ing’s turn to nag. I demand you tell me who the heck is this woman??!!
Back At rectory.. (the most exciting spot in La Ermita tonight).. Kenya came to find Gael… Gael tells her Gael is in his bedroom, will go tell him you are here… But don’t worry, Padre! I will go… (Padre immediately gets on ‘STOP!!’ body pose .. ) No!, No!... no way!.. (walks over to other side to block her) I prefer that Gael attend to his friends (female) here in the living room. Please sit down. Kenya, right?. (on his way to the bedroom.. ‘What’s up with this?!’)
 
Gael comes out to living room and gets a new sermon (in front of Kenya!! OUCH!!) by Padre to ‘behave and respect this house’. Gael is shocked that Padre feels he has to say that in front of her. And so is Kenya.
G: Padre, don’t throw more salt at the open wound! I don’t want you to think that because of what just happened with Paloma, I can’t be proper in a room with a woman! You raised me! You know who I am!
PL: Alright. And I apologize. But behave!... (LOL!!)
Gael tells Kenya what just happened with Paloma.. and then Padre got in there and you can imagine!...
(Stop the action!... ok Gael, if you don’t feel anything for Pal, why did you smile so sweetly when you tell Kenya that Paloma kissed you?... you liked it, don’t deny it, youuuuuuuu liiiiiiiiiiiiiked it!)
K: I will confess it was my fault. I talked to Paloma and advised her to tell you about her feelings.
G: You shouldn’t have! Elisa was here too! And right now must be thinking the worst of me!
K: Please forgive me, it was not my intention to cause trouble. I am so sorry you can’t give yourself a chance with Paloma because of what you feel for Elisa. With Elisa you have no chance.
G: No, you never mean harm, no? just like with your pregnancy, no? (OUCH!)... Regardless, I am willing to fight for her and nothing and no one will stop me!
K: That is a lost cause, because Elisa loves DamTheMan.
G: Did she tell you?
K: IT is evident she loves him! No need for her to tell anyone! Just open your eyes! (absolutely right, K!)
G: Not true! If she loved him she would have said it the day he put her on the spot to decide!
K: I will give you the same advice I gave Paloma. Go tell her about your feelings! Only that way you will get the truth about hers!
G: Thank you for your advice, but don’t need it. what are you here for?
K: I came to become your and Elisa’s associate in the green house business project.
 
Back at little blue house…Irritat-Ing angry at Gabino: you lied to me, you said I could trust you, that I could stay here and that I would be safe!! Carmina will tell Alfonsina that I am here!!… Carmina doesn’t even know your name! trust me! I am super Gabino!!... no I don’t trust you… well then we are on same turf, you have lied to me too… if we want this to work, we will have to start trusting each other…
Outside the little blue house, UnkaHunk arrives in the La Anita pickup truck.. little did he know that the plan had changed, he no longer came for a night long powwow but to PICKUP LocaAunt, ‘No hay cama pa’ tanta gente!’ (there are not enough beds in the little blue house so LocaAunt is homeless for now)
At the outdoor café in town, UnkaHunk tells LocaAunt how DamTheMan chewed him up about Elisa… LocaAunt asks UnkaHunk lets cool it off, lets stop seeing each other… UnkaHunk not willing to split…
 
Act III  At the dysfunctional Tovar home, and at equally dysfunctional Cast-ILLON home
Inmundo gets home and the Female Inquisition is waiting for him. He came to tell them the truth.
Paloma is not the right target for your shooting/bad gossip frenzy… Paloma did not steal the cookie from the cookie jar… Ah no? then who?...
 
Inmundo insists Paloma is a good girl, Sabrina insists he is a liar and Pal a H_  and that she is disillusioned in him… Inmundo tells BeGoneYa that their relationship is long over and that it is no use trying to stay and trying to repair it. Inmundo says I will be at the Hotel NoTell in case you need anything. He starts to walk out. But first Be-goneYa even asks him for the keys. Seems the only one whose glasses prescription is correct (to be interpreted as ‘sees clearly enough’) is Inmundo. Everyone else sees what they want to see.
 
Cabana Cenote: Pal gets home… Grandma is waiting for the ‘cartilla’(rulebook reminder) of the day. This lecture is about Dr Tovar… In any case, Master YODA Ramona asks Pal to quit her job… That woman (Begone-Ya) won’t leave her in peace… Paloma is reluctant to just leave the job…But Ramona is still sane enough to believe Paloma when she tells her the story… However Ramona knows there is something else in Pal’s little dreamer head… Pal won’t talk so Ramona threatens if you wear that scampy outfit again I will burn it.
 
At Cast’iLLON Nemo-Ho arrives home on her crutches… She tells Elisa one story (came from Dr Tovar’s office, Dr says to keep on using the crutches), then she tells Charles Bronson look-alike another story … he is very suspicious, since she had told him last time another Dr besides Inmundo tended to her. HE is not convinced by her story… She turns the tortilla on them… is there something I should know?
 
Gael arrives at Cast’iLLON… He is blabbing but basically came to apologize/explain the Paloma incident… Elisa does not want any explanation, she is glad he realized Paloma is the woman for him (OK, I was VERY distracted by Elisa’s eyes on this take, the sunlight coming through the door top window made her eyes look like cat’s eyes since it made the pupils shrink). He says nope, YOU are the only one for me, Because I love you and you don’t give a hoot about me. And I know you will use what happened with Paloma to dump me and hook up with DamTheMan.  Elisa insists he is wrong. Gael argues that she is going to sign the contract with the Arango business. Elisa says she is not planning to. Gael argues Then how come you did not allow Kenya to invest with us?? Elisa asks him to ask Kenya. Gael insists again she did not take Kenya’s money because she wants to sign with Dam to be with him all the time. Elisa gives up on arguing against what he believes. Gael loses his marbles and yells at her to tell him the truth,  HE turns around and calms down before asking her to be honest with him. Gael has to close his eyes to gather strength to ask the hard question: Are you in love with DamTheMan? Yes… I love him dearly, but that does not mean I am hooking up with him. Gael says that would be silly, because he loves you too. And you deserve to be happy even if it is not with me. Elisa would not want to hurt him. HE says don’t worry about me. Or about me or anything else. If I am a hurdle for you to be with him, I am not anymore.
Elisa goes to tell Lolita about her convo with Gael. Elisa is surprised Gael did not get mad/angry… on the contrary, he asked her to hook up with DamTheMan. Lolita also finds it strange, but agrees with him. Forget everything and everyone… think only about yourself… Elisa is reluctant, so Lolita asks her to look at my life… see what could happen if you deny yourself the chance of love?... I do have you, but it is also true a part of my heart is empty.  Elisa acknowledges she sacrificed her happiness with Braulio for her. Elisa tells her she was a little kid, if she had known better, she would never have allowed Lolita to sacrifice for her. Lolita says make it worth it… hook up with Damian and fight for your happiness. Elisa finally agrees.
 
Act IV at the Procesadora… and Ramona’s hut by cenote
At La Anita procesadora, Dam arrives. Maru is worried Ingrid is still MIA and she has to find that report Ingrid was working on… Gael is waiting for Dam…
Gael: Just came to tell you I won’t muddle anymore your path with Elisa.  … why the change of mind? Yesterday you said you would fight for her… I have accepted that it is no use, because she loves you… how are you sure of that?... she told me. I am only going to warn you. You better make her happy. She deserves it.        DamTheMan lets go a sweet smirk/smile once Gael leaves…
 
Padre Loopy visits Ramona… this scene is very funny… Padre Loopy visibly uncomfortable with all the ‘hangings’ at Ramona’s place (the aloe vera and herbs hanging upside down)  LOL Ramona asks ‘what saint brought you here?’  Padre came to talk about Pal… Don’t say I am a gossip.. but we gotta talk. Paloma is a bit misguided… RaMona thinks he is talking about Dr Tovar so she says Pal is incapable of any wrong doing… Did she tell you? (oh my, that hat of Padre’s is getting a workout from nervous padre’s hands).. yes, of course. Of course BeGoneYa came to give me her version. (Padre confused, even scratches his hair/head, turns out he came to talk about gossip page 3 but Ramona is spilling gossip page 5 of the Ermita Enquirer)  .. Padre now uses the hat as a hand fan… (phew! I thought that was the end of the hat!) ‘ you don’t know how much it worries me that because of that fast mouth woman, the name of my granddaughter will be the talk of the town!! They could say anything about me! That I am a witch! That I am nutsy! But not of my granddaughter!!’
Padre asks Ramona to calm down… How could I keep quiet?! It is not fair!! you know how easy it is to screw someone’s reputation, and how hard it is to rebuild it!... Padre says we are on time to do damage control… Ramona says thank you for taking my ranting, had to release with someone. Did you come to tell me something else?... Nope, nope! That was it.. yeah, that was it! (LOL!!) Ramona insists Padre takes the tea for the nerves, Padre accepts gladly.
 
Back At Procesadora, Maru comes to DamTheMan’s office to tell him Elisa is there to see him. Dam almost leaps around Maru with a smile on his face, Maru giggles glad about SOMETHING going right around here!
 
E: I came to tell you I accept the contract to help her raise the greenhouse in my fields.
(Right now for all he cares, she could be trying to give him a lesson on how to sew a quilt, or how to make habanero sauce, but he could care less, he is STARING at her and is in la-la land.)
E: Here it is. I signed it. sorry that it is a bit wrinkled (no more than Padre Loopy’s hat, girl!) I hope it doesn’t bother you.
D: Is that all you came here to tell me that?... Are you sure that was all you came for?
E: No… I came for something else too… (smooches… oh boy! that was a thing of beauty and passion)
 
Act V at the ONLY Centro de Salud in La Ermita … enter at your own risk
At Dr Tovar’s office, Sabrina comes to rant at Paloma, calling her a ho and a handful of other synonyms.
Inmundo comes out to yell at Sabrina defending Pal… Inmundo asks Sabrina to apologize to Pal. Sabrina rants Pal is the one who should appologize… Sabrina and Inmundo continue yelling at each other. Then Sabrina finishes nailing the wood with ‘I am ashamed to be your child’… She leaves.
Paloma says she better quit her job. Inmundo says no,  the only way to end this nonsense is to go tell my family the truth, that the woman I had an affair with was Nemo-Ho. It is not fair that they rant to her. Pal begs him not to.. the truth would also harm my friend Elisa. And that is not fair. So please don’t…
 
Back with the lovebirds at Procesadora… I love you Dam… Tell me again, please!. Tell me a thousand times!... I love you (bis 6 times) (they can’t keep their eyes and hands off each other’s face) an I don’t care who/what I have to face to be with you. I don’t care what may come… Me either, Elisa.. I am willing to face ANYTHING for you and will do ANYTHING… Anything!...(more smooches)  let’s get out of here… where?... somewhere where we can be alone. We have much to talk about. … but you have to work… even if I wanted to, I could not concentrate. (finally! He is smiling joyfully!... and another sweeeeeet smooch) lets go. Lets go. (they walk out holding hands. Gabino the snake comes out of hiding biting his bandana hand knuckle).
 
Act VI
At Cast-ILLON, Lolita is telling Jackie Chan look-alike about a suspicion of Carmina and her frequent appointments to the doctor to check on her ankle injury.  He does not find it so strange… Lola says she has a gut feeling (as in something is fishy about that situation)… door bell rings.. it is Kenya.. and Jackie Chan look-alike again changes gear and only has eyes and ears for Kenya… Kenya is here looking for Elisa to find Gael. JC Look-alike is headed to Cielo Abierto so he will see Gael there. Kenya sends her apt address with JC Look-Alike to tell Gael to go there to talk to her later. Kenya kisses him on cheek and he freezes (looking pretty dumb like a 10 year old just kissed by a celebrity girl singer on cheek)
At Procesadora, Gabino tells Paolo about the show he just missed, DamTheMan and Elisa, kissing and jolly walking away hand in hand … ) but Paolo is not interested in Elisa any longer. How about Kenya? … she arrived a couple weeks ago asking for you… that problem is gone, she left town… are you sure?
… What is your beef with her? .. nothin...
 
At Hacienda Harango., Tonita tells Alfie about the gossip about the Tovar split racing around town…. Tonita invites Alfie to go to town to find out the juicy details… Alfie acts all proper and brushes her off… phone rings. Its loyal dog Gabino reporting about Elisa and DamTheMan.  Surely she agreed to the contract, unless she meant to agree to much more than that, given that they left holding hands….
 
At Cast-ILLON, Gabino came to nag at LocaAunt… you are all alone, lola is at market, Elisa is with DamTheMan, your hubby is at fields… you will leave now and you will go back with your low-ranking girlfriend of yours… (he basically wants her to leave him and Irritat-Ing at the house in peace, so he brought her copies of the plane tickets to remind her he has her a__ where he wants her… see ya!)
Carmina destroys the copies…
 
Act VII
At Cast-ILLON fields, JC look-alike gives Gael Kenya’s address and message.
JCLA: What is your beef with Kenya?
G: What is your beef with my personal life?
JCLA: you tell me one second you are in love with Elisa… then you go out with this other girl.
G: its time for me to give up if I am not returned my feelings. And it is about time to leave Elisa behind and find my own life.
JCLA: Don’t give up so easily.
G: You say that because you live with a woman you don’t love and I don’t want to end up like that. And regarding Elisa… she deserves to be with the one she chooses. (Wow, that proved to be a bit too tough a statement/response for JCLA to ‘get’)
 
Lovebirds At Cenote. Get some cold icy drinks, you will need them… (ok, maybe not.. they are ‘talking’…)
E: I remember when we escaped.. spent the night together… I wanted to go to the ocean…
D: And I would have taken you if Gabino did not find us
E: I was so scared when he found us, and I was even more scared when he took us with your mom… I can still remember her exact words ‘you will leave la Ermita today, and will never see your dear Elisa again!’
D: True… you have such a good memory… (kiss)
E: maybe because even back then I realized I already loved you. Those words really hurt me. (kiss)
D: But as you can see, it doesn’t matter what my mom does to try to split us, we will be together forever. And that is exactly what I will tell her!
E: We need to take it easy, we need to wait a little for you to prepare your mom and I will with my dad.
D: I thought you were ready to face anything.
E: And I am, but… if we wait just a little while… it will be good for both of us… (kiss).. please…
D: You got me… but let it be clear it will be a short wait…
(they go on to play with the water… then diss the water, lets lock lips with our feet wet…)
 
Previews:
K: I have never been attracted to you as a man!
G: Then I don’t get it!! I don’t get it, Kenya!?
K: Gael, you and I are siblings!!
(Gael impactado, or rather anxious again! Poor Gael, it has been an emotional roller coaster ride for sure lately!)
Elisa and DamTheMan keep vowing to be together…
Alfie tells someone (Carm?) we have to do something!
Elisa and DamTheMan kiss goodbye, Gael watches and shares a dead stare with DamTheMan after.
Padre again scared about something.
Padre talking to Dam at church, Dam a bit worried, hand on forehead, is it his turn to have a headache??



Labels:


Comments:
Marta, I am so glad that you got this episode because there was a lot of important conversation. I like your clever theme of 7 buildings in 7 acts.

I almost feel sorry for Gabino. Can you imagine being stuck between Ingrid and Carmina? He seems to be handling it pretty well. For now.

Irritat-Ing, what a great nickname!

My favorite scene was the one with Padre and Ramona. I loved when she went off and he was totally confused by what she was saying. Cute misunderstanding and he had the sense to keep his mouth shut.

Marta, I only have one gripe. I can't believe you insulted Jackie Chan by comparing him to Disgusto. Poor Jackie, I hope he's not reading our recaps.

Well, at least Elisa and Dam get to be happy for a short while as they frolic under the anvils.

Marta, this was an incredible recap. Your conversation translations are amazing; thank you for taking the time to do them. My favorite Marta-ism of the night: "youuuuuuuu liiiiiiiiiiiiiked it!"
 

Wow, Marta:

As the Cap'n said—so much conversation.

I really think that only you could do justice to the WONDERFUL scene with Ramona and Padre Lupe. Talk about two old pro actors having fun together! Great job on this.

I didn't catch all of the Ingrid+Gabino conversation. I appreciate the detailed translation. Did Gabino really say, "And we will squeeze Alfie as soon as we find your son."???. Wow. I didn't hink he had it in him to take on Alfonsina.

The Paloma as Tovar's lover storyline would be funny if this little town was not such a hotbed of gossip and malicious rumor. Poor Paloma. I want her to end up happily ever after with Gael wild about her.

For the yuk-fest of the night we had the scene with Augusto and Kenia. Did she write her address on his HAND??? He is just gross and I can't decide if she is playing him or she just see's him as Elisa's nice dad.

I loved that we got a smile out of Damian and some nice kisses in the Cenote. We know these tow can't be together for a while so this little bite of romance may have to hold us for awhile.

Thanks again, Marta.

EJ
 

Marta thanks for your recap and your detailed conversations. And Sylvia has it right, its cruel to compare the Toad to Jackie Chan.

Add me to the list who thought the scene between Padre and Ramona was wonderful and hilarious. She scared him so much he couldn't tell of Paloma and Gael's incident. But we know Ramona will find out about that doozy.

Sylvia - "frolic under the anvils" priceless :)

EJ - I think Kenia is not thinking about creepy Toad as anything but Elisa's dad (please writers don't mess with me on this as I shudder thinking about the alternative). And yes she wrote on his hand.
 

Fabulous recap Marta! Thanks for all the details because as it's been noted: lots of important conversations last night.

The Padre/Ramona scene was a good one.

"Frolic under the Anvils"--YES THIS!

EJ-I also can't get a read on Kenia when it comes to Toadhead. Maybe she is thinking of him as just Elisa's dad, but there seems to be more. I may just be misinterpreting. Either way, I am totally skeeved by Toadheads crush. It's bordering on pedophilia...I mean, she's 17 right?
 

I LOVE the dialogs! This was masterful Marta. And I'll just add my agreement to "it was a real good episode".

Theme of the night to me: Unrequited love. Everyone thought they were losing out but the leads...which brings it's own special little anvil.

Best parts of the night: Of course the Padre/Ramona scene. Yes, young' uns, that's how it is done. Those two are priceless together. The tea going back and forth. Hysterical. We may have to soon make an appointment for Padre at Doc Tovar's though - this man is a prime candidate for a nervous breakdown trying to carry all these secrets and intrigues. But loved seeing Ramona so passionate about Paloma. Yeah, who are the REAL caring "parents" in this town?

Any scene with Gael. Yes, I'm a fan, but Mark just brought it to every scene last night. He had me tearing up when he let Elisa go. He looks at every detail when he reacts in scenes. Interesting foreshadowing I think in his warning to Dam.

I actually had fun watching Gabs last night--again, love how Sal plays the character. He's just all over the place: menacing, puppy-dog hurt, scared...gotta give him chops here. (And I'm sure Cyndarella will give him a hug in appreciation from us.)Does this guy not have his own place though? Where does he live?

Ok, now I'll do the unpopular here. As was my assignment for the La Ermita traveling bus crew, I was hanging in the bushes at the Cenote last night. I sort of felt the, gees I don't know, chemistry or structure of the scene, something just clunky last night. I know Boyer can bring the hot, so was it DZ? It was sweet, not exactly passionate-like you expect with the two leads in a TN, and I was left a little "aw, that was nice-meh". Maybe it's purposeful? Hard to say. Guess how we go forward will tell.
 

Good work and thanks.

Poor Paloma is now the one who can't catch a break. BeGoneYa (That's a great one) and her brat will destroy her rep the same way she and Botox Queen destroyed Elisa's. It's time for somebody to tell that TangeloHo is the doc's back street sex.

I'd love for once for a novela priest to see a shrink. Is that allowed in the real world? You'd think that listening to confessions of crimes and family secrets would eventually take its toll.
 

Sylvia,
I almost feel sorry for Gabino. Can you imagine being stuck between Ingrid and Carmina? He seems to be handling it pretty well. For now.
i agree about Gabino's being stuck between Ingrid and Carmina at the blue house, and also having to be Alfie's loyal dog and under her 'command'.

EJ,
i think Kenya pulled a pen and square post-it pad from her purse. i don't think she was actually writing on his hand, but knowing Kenya is a bit 'off', who knows lol.

DaisynJay,
although i agree with you that the ending of the scene at the cenote was sort of 'nice but meh!', i did love their kissing at the procesadora and the 'talk' at the cenote... yes maybe the chemistry is not quite going through the roof, but i was ok with it.
I agree with everyone that the Ramona/Loopy scene and Mark T's acting were the highlites last night.
Gael certainly had a roller coaster ride (BUSTED by Padre, ranted 'Behave!' by Padre in front of Kenya (OUCH!), 'You-know-better' with Kenya, 'tell me the truth even if it hurts' with Elisa, 'she's all yours'
with Dam, 'mind your own business' with DeadBrain).
LOVED Rene Casados body language, and i agree that Padre Loopy will need either some anxiety meds if this continues for long...
 

Masterful work on the dialogue, Marta -- how *do* you do it? I would have to rewind a thousand times.
 

And thanks, everybody, for identifying the best scenes -- I'm in way over my head watching now that Familia is in últimas semanas, so Abismo is getting short shrift. I will NOT start another one, I will NOT start another one, I will NOT...
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

kind of like the fact of Kenya playing 'the voice of conscience' for Gael and other characters now... Gael needed someone else to confide his feelings to... i really look forward to more sibling relationship building (hopefully Kenya will last long enough for that, but i have a feeling Sylvia and DaisynJay might be right about the anvil over her). But I like the actress and she has more chemistry with Mark than Angelique with David Z.
Too bad since they are siblings they can't have passionate scenes to compare with...
now.. did the previews seem to hint that Gael 'tried' to kiss her and she had to reveal to him their real relationship?
 

"Either way, I am totally skeeved by Toadheads crush. It's bordering on pedophilia...I mean, she's 17 right?"

This. My first thought after his interaction with Kenia again was "what, are you twelve?" I'd love some background on this dork because I'm not buying that because he feels cheated on by Steff and Carmina is, well, Carmina, that he's over the moon for a teenager. I'd say we have a classic case of someone who never matured past high school, no matter how old he is. It's just YUK! I think Kenia thinks he's a kind old dude that's been nice to her, something she hasn't had much, and reacts to him like a father figure. He's just too stupid to realize that.

Now for the other older/younger---anyone else think that the Doc and Paloma sorta, kinda heated up the screen a tad when they got all in each other faces. Of course both actors could have that chemistry with a tree they are so good, but wondered if they are actually hinting at that for the short-term since I'm thinking Gael is going to keep his distance now from Pal instead of moving on with her (which at this point wouldn't be fair to her anyway.)
 

I hope not. I don't know whether Paloma will end up with Gael or not, but it would be all kinds of wrong to have her hook up with the doc.
 

My first thought after his interaction with Kenia again was "what, are you twelve?"
daisynjay, i was laughing just at his face during this scene since the actor definitely did a good job in showing both that the character had a hangover from the drinking the night before (remember Kenya found him at the cantina) and being totally smitten by Kenya... If she is 17, even if she is 18, he should be have more adult-like, i totally agree, and not like a smitten 18 year old.
 

Marta: Absolutely great recap.

Gabino may be between Ingrid and Carmina, but, not to worry, he is still young and strong. He found Elisa and Damian - what? - fifteen years ago, and he hasn't aged a day.

I love the actress playing Kenia. She is beautiful and tricky. Gael goes from being an orphan one day to having a mother and sister the next - the big reveal - when he finds out that Damian is his half-brother. So, what does that make Alfonsina? Oh, yes, a mean *itch.
 

i would not like Alfonsina for a step mother for sure, Pasofino! YIKES!! then again he is an adult now so he will return whatever offenses or character attacks she has in store for him... what he won't do because he is better than that, is return any physical blows.
 

ITA with you about the actress playing Kenya... I want her to lead a novela... and also Livia Britto should be ready to be a lead... will do better than Maite P for sure.
 

What awesome detail in this recap. Excellent job.

So they're going to let Damian and Elisa become business partners,get closer, maybe even make love, then spring on them that they are siblings. I hate these kind of plot lines.

Why is Gabino wearing that bandana on his hand? I don't remember how he hurt it. Could he be covering up something that happened to him in real life and not on the show?

How is it that Paolo is still working at the procesadora? Neither Alfie or Damian like him.

I thought it looked like Kenia wrote on Augusto's hand too. If she wrote on a piece of paper, why did she need his hand while she did it?
 

daisynjay, re-reading your comment:
I'd say we have a classic case of someone who never matured past high school, no matter how old he is. It's just YUK! I think Kenia thinks he's a kind old dude that's been nice to her, something she hasn't had much, and reacts to him like a father figure. He's just too stupid to realize that.
i think i totally agree, given what i remember of his interaction with Estefania and Carmina... his attitude with Kenya follows the same pattern. UN-believable for a guy who should be at least 42
 

Marta - Great start with your intriguing title. Almost sounded biblical.

Please never apologize for sending us a barbajanada of educational material. We treasure your recaps.

You pointed out the nice touch by Padre to not make eye contact and Gael looking down in shame. I'd say overall these men mirroring one another is my favorite part of this show.

Loved "rectory (most exciting spot in La Ermita tonight).

Also Irritate-Ing, Hotel NoTell, and youuuuuuu liiiiiiked it!

Great great job. I will be savoring the 2nd half of your recap over lunch.
Thank you.

Rosemary la Otra
 

Cathyx, at first it seemed as if Gabino wore the bandana on his hand because he worked on engines, but surely he doesn't work on engines anymore...? Anyway, it definitely predates the greenhouse fire. I think a real injury is a good guess.

I think Alfie's willing to put up with Paolo because she can still get some mileage out of him as an obstacle between Dam and Eliza. Otherwise, what use is he to anyone? (I mean, other than as eye candy.)
 

Paolo creates carbon dioxide. That's it, friend Blue.

EJ
 

" Paolo creates carbon dioxide."

Oh, EJ. There was almost chicken terriyaki splayed against my office window. Priceless.

And agree on Livia so very much. She was one of the few bright spots in TDA.Hope someone is looking at her for a lead soon. I could without She of the Tilting Head.
 

Marta - thanks for the great recap! Lots of stuff happened and if not for all y'all recappers, I would be soooo behind when we get home next week.

The Augusto/Kenia stuff started after I went out of town, and that just screams "Sleaze". I hope it doesn't go anywhere!

Why is Carmina still on those crutches. She has been skulking around tow without them, no? I'm confused over that but it's no biggie...

Ciao for now...... doris on the road
 

I have to stop eating at my desk---anyway. I was intrigued about the bandana, wondering if it actually meant anything. So a little research--apparently it can be a "biker" thing and is, get this, a method of wrapping the hand for a better force when hitting someone and protects the knuckles. Hmmmm...

Then I checked on Sal to see if there's any recent pics of an injury to his hand--lots of pics( man - thank goodness I have a tall ICE tea with lunch) and one of interest. Apparently, he's seeing Miss Boyer off camera. Sorry Cynderella.
 

It's Miss Brito, actually -- but we're not 'sposa talk about it.
 

yeah,sorry. Can't edit on my work computer darn....but forget I put that extra info on my last post. Me bad...
 

Hola Marta and thanks. For some reason my old VCR doesn't record the closed captions but I know if I'm ever confused on a conversation that I will find the answer in your wonderful details.

Count me among those who loved Irritat-ing. What a great name for her.

And have to admit I'm loving seeing Gabino alternately grovel at Irritating's feet and then sleazily menace Super Sleaze Carmina. Couldn't happen to a nicer bitch.

Only thing better than a Gael-Padre scene is a Padre-Ramona scene. Pure bliss watching those old pros work with each other.

As for the cenote scene, I thought it was sweet. A little respite from lovers' angst and then lovers'
passionate kisses. I imagined there was some more of the latter, and then they could just relax, cuddle and saunter down Memory Lane a bit. "Slow and Easy makes it every time" as old Sinatra used to sing. No complaints from me.

Frankly, I'm not even put off by Augusto's helpless fascination with Kenia. No matter how old people get, they are still as riveted by youth and beauty as they were when they were young. Augusto hasn't done anything bad yet. Yes, he fantasized. But if fantasizing were a crime, we'd all be in jail. Hate me if you will, but I'm actually glad he has some sweet dreams to beguile him. His life is such a sad shambles.

Dream on Augusto. Just don't do anything stupid!
 

No worries ladies. 'Nuff said about it, but there is plenty more info out there for those who care to look and talk about it elsewhere.

Well, I think you all know how I feel about Don Augusto, since I go all hyperbolic whenever I am forced to talk about the...man. But somehow I like him a lot more when Kenia is around. Yes, the thought of "them" is kind of gross, but she seems to bring out the best in him. Ingrid made a point of telling Gabino that Kenia has always had a thing for older men, so I am making the conclusion that Kenia is feeling a special attraction to Don A, just as he is to her. What, exactly, he does about this mutual attraction (if that's what it is) will speak volumes about the man.
 

JudyB, just read what you said about Augusto. I missed your comment while I was posting mine. You described the situation very nicely I think.

Oh, and just wanted to say that after last night I am officially in Mark Tacher's fan club. This is the first TN I've ever seen him in and he just knocks it out of the park every night. He never misses an opportunity to make the most amazing facial expressions, even if just for a fleeting moment.

Good point about Gabino. He is stuck between three strong and crazy women. I hope he's eating his Wheaties in the morning.
 

Stuff we learned in this episode:

Padre learned Paloma is the supposed "seductress" of Edmundo (as opposed to being the actual seductress of Gael)

Assgusto learned Kenia's address

Gael learned Elisa's still just not that into him

Alfonsina learned about Begoña's break up and Elisa & Dam's hook up

Carmina learned IrritatINGrid is now shacked up in her house

Edmundo learned he betta call Tyrone and no he can't use Begoña's phone.
 

JudyB and Sylvia,,, you guys put it better than me when i said that Kenya was the catalyst to wake up the sleeping zombie inside Dead Brain... i agree, as long as he does not do anything stupid, i buy the idea of her being attracted to older men but seeing them more as a father figure (except Paolo) and DeadBrain coming alive and showing his best around KEnya... again, as long as he does not go overboard.
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

welcome to club MT, Sylvia! ... you are not alone, girl.
When he gets a good character with development possibility, Mark just takes off with it. in TdA, i think his character was doomed from the start and just used as catalyst to awake Max... no fair to Mark T.
 

Anon207

Is Tyrone gonna help him GET! HIS! SH@T!????? :-)
 

Daisyj: all boyers muscles are in her boobs. I can take her.
 

Marta. Thanks. This was good. I have ADD. This recap is great for people like me who can't pay attention to the dialog when Dizzy or Gabby come on the screen. :-)
 

If you can possibly get through this whole address, check out some fotos from the 70s of a very YOUNG Augusto as a TN heartthrob!

http://www.network54.com/Forum/243414/message/1205780674/finalmente,+scans+y+m%E1s+scans+de+la+%FAnica+y+original+muchachitas+de+1991
 

[The pictures are under the text.]
 

OK, folks:

I'll bite. I guess I think that Augusto has a track record of going with much younger women (Estef + Carmina) and his boundaries are terrible so I will not be surprised if he does "something stupid" regarding Kenia.

Now, having relations with a 17 year old would be statutory rape in most states in the US I think.

But different cultures/countries view the age of consent thing differently. At what age is it OK (legally and/or socially) for a woman to make her own choice about sexual partners in Mexico? Kenia was already pregnant by Paulo, so she has crossed the Rubicon, I think.

Also, since more actors are crossing age barriers in their (public) personal lives perhaps this is more socially acceptable with both men and women dating younger folks? Just a thought...

ITA with all of you that say that Pimental (Kenia) is a real talent. She might just be the next Sylvia Navarro (my fav Televisa actress). Perroni and Echverria are both lovely but FLAT, FLAT, FLAT in terms of their skills.

EJ
 

thanks, Blue! wow, Kate del Castillo looks sooo different! and so does Jorge Lavat RIP (from Eva Luna)
 

Thanks Blue Lass. Definitely better looking as a young lad. I remember Jarocha saying he was attractive back then.

Judging from the hair, I guess what we've been describing as a dreadful shag rug, is actually his natural cabello, only with a dreadfult overdose of Grecian formula.
 

AC had so much hair then... he reminds me of Eduardo Serrano.. they seem to be carbon copies, one from Mex one from Venezuela.
 

I have also seen more recent fotos of AC with salt-and-pepper hair, and it looks MUCH better. Didn't post the link coz there are spoilers on it.
 

here is a pix of Eduardo Serrano back in the day...
http://www.network54.com/Forum/223031/message/1169594581/%2A%26quot%3BLa+heredera%26quot%3B%2A%28Venezuela%2C+1982%29%2A
 

Awww, Blue Lass, he looks so innocent playing with his little cars. Fun link, thanks.

Marta, yes I see the similarities.
 

Pimental (Kenia) is a real talent. She might just be the next Sylvia Navarro
EJ, i love that comparison... i LOVE SN too!
 

Marta, Thanks you for a brilliant rendering of this chock-ful blast of action and revealings. We all appreciate your patience to review the dialog.

My take on the tentative passion of Elisa and Damfine is that they are still catching up with their childhood personas and are probably a little shy with each other as full blown adult sexual beings. I think they will bring it on more and more. Also a big deal was made of Elisa's virgen status so that slows things down.

With Kenia, she too seems so undeveloped. She is more like a little girl trying to be pleasing to a grown man in an innocent way. I wasnt' sure about whether she put paper in Augie's hand or not until I saw him hand a post it to Gael so he would have her new address. I just hope Ingrid doesn't have Gaby kill her. She is a sweet and smart character that needs to bond with her big brother so they can be a team against the enemy(ies).

Ramona and Lupe had my vote for great scenes. This kind of double talking confusion seems to be a specialty of Rene Casados.

Damfine's subtle smile of pleasure on learning from Gael that Elisa loves him was my second favorite moment.
 

when Carmina smiles, she reminds me of a giant snake.Ugghhh. Thanks for the funny translations.I feed on them daily. I also want to know why the rich hacendero, Disgusto cant afford to have new eyeglasses.
 

lavida, thank you for joining us. Aren't Marta's translations the best? I don't think you are the first to get the snake vibe from Carmina. About Disgusto's glasses, I think maybe he just doesn't care. Remember the night Kenia came to dinner and he showered and changed his clothes? The entire household was blown away. Snake-woman even got mad about it because he never does that for her. Or maybe LensCrafters hasn't made it to La Ermita yet.
 

I guess I would be more on board with the Toad/Kenia pairing If he were a *dashing* older Toad. Right now he has an air of creepy older Toad in an overcoat. Me entienden?
 

CherylNewMex: I agree with you. Elisa is supposed to be a virgin. It looks like Damien is the only guy who's ever kissed her without forcing his tongue down her throat. He is probably taking it slow with her. He took her to a place "where they could be alone". He took her to the cenote where they put their feet in the water and talked. He did not take her to the "notel motel" because he's trying to show her a little respect and not frighten her. Side note: I would not want his respect. He can disrepect me all that he wants. I wouldn't want to go to the cenote. Take me right to the "notel motel". She's not going to be a sex kitten with him until he ummmmmm shows her some disrepect a few times. I'm not being naughty. I'm just reporting the facts.
 

Sara, claro que sí!
 

cynderella!! awesome! i loved your take on that last scene...
 

yes, Sara, i know what you mean.
 

ok I got my answers on the eyeglasses. TY.I got hooked on this teleseries just recently and I still have questions if any recappers can enlighten me; Who is the real father of Elisa and also why was the wife of Don Lucio killed by Horatio/Gabino? I like very much Elisa and Lolita. Also I wonder why Tonita the housemaid is dressed so voluptously?
 

Hi Lavida! Hopefully someone who is not pecking away in their phone can answer those preguntas.

I also have a question, Marta. Miss Measles? Lol. Is that because of her freckled boobs?
 

On their phone! On their phone! I am not in my phone. I am not a robot and I prove it with every word ver.
 

Lavida: Augusto is Elisa's real father. Carmina had the DNA results corrupted.

Lucio's wife was killed by mistake. Horacio had orders to kill Lucio. He saw Lucio enter the shop, but, he did not see him come out. He thought he was doing away with Lucio, but unfortunately, his wife was still inside.

I thought Kenia really did write on Augusto's hand and that he is going to save it as a souvenir. Just a thought.
 

Marta, I love your recaps. Great detail. Lots of funny bits, too, but the line about stealing the cookie from the cookie jar took me right back to kindergarten and the clapping/chanting game.

Lavida, welcome! Augusto is Elisa's real father. Carmina has tried to convince him that he is not and that Estefania had an affair with Rosendo, and Carmeany even tampered with the lab report when he got a paternity test. It is a lie, though. I'll let someone else answer about Blanca's death; I'm not sure I remember all the details.
 

Ah, Pasofino beat me to it. Excellent.

I think Damian and Elisa should take it a little slowly. I thought it was a little weird how Paloma and Gael went from "I like you" to flat on the bed in about ten seconds. Hot, but weird, especially since they're also inexperienced (Paloma, almost certainly...do we know about Gael? He's been hung up on Elisa and living with Padre, and doesn't really seem the type for meaningless hookups, but who knows?).
 

"ok I got my answers on the eyeglasses. TY.I got hooked on this teleseries just recently and I still have questions if any recappers can enlighten me; Who is the real father of Elisa and also why was the wife of Don Lucio killed by Horatio/Gabino? I like very much Elisa and Lolita. Also I wonder why Tonita the housemaid is dressed so voluptously?"


1. Augusto is the real father of Elisa; Estefania (Elisa's mother) never cheated on him. Carmina, Estefania's sister (Elisa's aunt, Augusto's sister-in-law) was the one cheating with Rosendo, Alfonsina's husband and Damian's father.

Carmina has always hated Elisa and told Augusto that Rosendo was Elisa's father. When Augusto finally got up the courage to take the DNA test, Carmina had Gabino fake the results to show Augusto was NOT Elisa's dad.

2. Horacio never meant to kill Blanca. Gabino ordered Horacio to kill Lucio (b/c Gabs was pissed that Damian was back and in charge). Horacio followed Lucio to Blanca's shop but didn't see him leave and threw the Molotov cocktail in there & locked Blanca (Lucio) inside.

3. Tonita the housekeeper is a fool. That is all.
 

Also, I think Kenia wrote her address on Augusto's hand, and Augusto later wrote it on a piece of paper to give to Gael. Don't be surprised when Augusto starts lurking around Kenia's apartment. Plus she should be turning 18 soon. Hmm...
 

Marta - just finished! The second half was just as good. From your cryptic title to the last hysterical line " is it Dam's turn to have a headache?". Thank you.
 

Marta, what a fun-filled, fast action recap. Why, I was so energized after reading it, that when I hopped in my car this morning, I started speeding and blew by a police officer hiding in a driveway! Luck was on my side, he was pointing his radar gun in the opposite direction!!!  I don't think, "I just read an exciting recap," would have been enough to get out of a ticket, especially at my age, 65!  I really like the way you described the expressions of the scene background players, even the condition of Padre Loopy's hat! Thanks Marta. 

EJ and JudyB you expressed yourselves so well on Augusto, that I have nothing left to say.  My guess is that Augusto will fit more into the expression, "There's no fool like an old fool, " rather than pedophile or statuary  rapist when it is all over!  
 

Sandy in TN, your speeding story is a hoot! Thanks for sharing. I wish R la O would have had your luck yesterday. She got a ticket for speeding home to do her recap.
 

Sylvia, there is something to be said about the laughter and energy that we get from our little puebla, Caray Caray, such a good way to start or end a day.

R-la-O I'm already in one support group here, but....want to join me in "Recap Speeders Anonymous?"
 

Who is the real father of Elisa
Augusto
why was the wife of Don Lucio killed by Horatio/Gabino? Gabino ordered Horacio to kill Lucio, Nina was the one killed sort of by accident/omission of Lucio (he walked out just before Horacio threw the cocktail in)
why Tonita the housemaid is dressed so voluptously?
good question, i guess she needs to call attention. to herself.
Rosemary la Otra said...
Miss Measles? Lol. Is that because of her freckled boobs?
more like because she makes me itch all over.
 

Marta... excellent! I so admire your work.

I just rewatched the scene with Kenia and Augusto. I don't think there is any doubt that she wrote directly on his palm. She took a pen out of her purse, grabbed his hand and wrote on the palm. He stood there with a surprised look followed by a goofy grin, all the while with his hand open. Then he grabbed her hand with that hand after she kissed him on the cheek.

I've no doubt that she knows exactly the effect that she has on him. I'm not sure that he has even tried to sort out his feelings about her. He just knows that he feels giddy when she is nearby. I only hope that she doesn't take advantage of the old coot. Yes Sandy, no fool like an old fool...


Wouldn't it be fun if Carmina spots the writing on his palm tonight?

Padre Lupe stole the show last night. I'm not sure which scene I liked best:

His finding Paloma and Gael in bed, his trying to cope with Kenia and Gael, or his conference with Ramona.

Do any of you Ganchoites think that Sabrina looks like what Dani might look all grown up?

A minor detail, Carmina had Gabino hijack the courier delivering the DNA results then she took them to the specialist that Gabino recommended to produce a fake document and paid Chente to deliver it to Doc Tovar.

Carlos
 

JULIA, the line about stealing the cookie from the cookie jar came out of my memories of singing that with the kids on trips in the van... i forgot the part of 'couldn't be!' that would have been a more direct giveaway!
 

Thank you again for the wonderful spoonfeeds.I am now the enlightened one. This is my second telenovela. The first was "Teresa" which I find very well written. I bought the english captioned dvd after the series ended. Can't wait for this one too. Thank you all and for welcoming me to group.
 

Marta, many thanks - your recaps are always so useful as tutorials and fun! as well.

OK - so Damian and Elisa have progressed to kissy kissy lovey lovey which certainly at this stage prefigures any number of disasters.

Somebody tell me: Damian did take off his fancy, expensive boots before wading into the cenote, right?

Carlos, I cannot remember Dani on Gancho! Ximena, por supuesto y La Monita tambien! But Dani? Alas. Anyway, I heard the CME theme song while listening to KANW this afternoon. That was nice. Tell ya what, Abismo and certainly that godawful Talisman fall well short of CME.

It's enjoyable to watch the Padre & Gael scenes since both actors seem to try to "out-ham" the other, and, yeah, the Padre & Ramona scene was fun, too.

Kenia is a charmer, etc, but I think Augusto responds to her more because - so far - she treats him better than Carmina, Elisa or Lolita. He's starved for a little nice treatment.

Welcome, Lavida!
 

Welcome, lavida! This is truly a special group. I get warm fuzzies thinking about them sometimes. (hrm, just outted myself as a creeper.)

Anyhoo, one thing I am enjoying about Mark T's performance is that he has Lupe mannerisms even when not in a scene with the Padre. Makes it easy to believe the father son bond.

Does anyone know anything about Refugio para Amor? I'm sure the UFCS crew is glad the two hour stints are ending!
 

Who me?!

Yeah, you!

Couldn't be!

Then WHO?!?!

The cookie jar song is so applicable to telenovelas.
 

Anyhoo, one thing I am enjoying about Mark T's performance is that he has Lupe mannerisms even when not in a scene with the Padre. Makes it easy to believe the father son bond.

I so totally agree!
 

both actors seem to try to "out-ham" the other,
LOL that's a good phrase too, Mike!
 

I thought it was funny that Ramona commented on how Paloma was dressing like a tramp, when the very next scene was Elisa wearing a dress every bit as provocative as Paloma's. And Elisa dresses like that every day.
 

Sandy:
You are una mujer con suerte. I am so glad you didn't get stopped. I know the police have a job to do but I can't stand that 'hiding in a driveway with a radar gun' ploy.

How am I supposed to slow down and avoid you if I can't see you? Cheaters. Hahahahaha!

EJ
 

Welcome, lavida:

Please jump in and comment or ask questions. It makes us regulars feel like we have purpose.

Also, be warned! Several of us (we know who we are) have twisted senses of humor. But we have sweet hearts even when our tongues get a little sharp.

Elna June
 

So which will come out first? That Gael is Rosendo's son, or Elisa is Rosendo's daughter?
 

I would think the "Elisa is Rosendo's daughter" would come out before the "Gael is Rosendo's son" to bust up Elisa & Damian and get Gael back in the mix.
 

Elna June,

I think that you have a very nice sense of humor. You mustn't put yourself down like that!
 

blue lass! thanks for trying to figure out the bandana. i hope you didn't suffer thru too many shirtless pictures of gabino. i know i have to get in line, but i'm hot for him, even though i'll grant you, he looks odd somehow. he reminds me of a dog. a dog i'd like to crawl all over and kiss repeatedly.

i don't know why these funny details (bandanas and busted glasses) bug me so much, and why i think it's my lack of spanish that makes them mysterious. maybe it's just funny choices on the production staff, or the actors themselves to have these physical foibles. the bandana indicates that gab is ready for a fight, a thug and a scrapper (not to mention fashion challenged--orange?) and that augusto is broken and blind.

so ramona's hat, tia's crutches, ingrids freckles.... nah.

and lavida, one thing about the faked dna test is that originally, dr tovar was going to help (because carmina had him pleasurably by the balls), but when he balked on faking it, carmia set gabino and horiacio on to the task. so that increases the number of people who can cast doubt on the test results, if they care to. (though H may not have known what they were intercepting from a medical courier on a lonely dirt road)

and those pictures from the 90s were great! kate de castillo? really? (i'm watching reina on DVD lately)

mai tai
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder