Thursday, July 19, 2012

Abismo de pasión #91 7/18/12: the loud water works are threatening Hoover Dam, but we have team Elisa at full force, Gab gets a broken face and team LoopGael bid for putting on a PI agency

Recap by Marta
Refrito:
Gael and Paloma at cenote
G: No-one was there, not Abraham Lincoln, not Leurk, not the Undertaker, no not Elisa either, only Dam because Loopy asked him to come.
P: I thought by now you would be with Elisa.
G: well, I am not that clingy, as you see.
P: And what is holding you back, Gael? Dam will marry Flo and Elisa is free, as you are.
G: Can we talk about anything BUT Elisa?
P: why did you come, then? (really, Paloma? You say you love this guy and can only nag him about your competition?)
G: I feel bad for the way we split.
P: You don’t have to, you were honest. And I have you to thank for that. It’s not your fault I am so pathetic. If you don’t love me, I am the loser. I get it, I am not woman enough for you…
G: Don’t say that!, any man would feel proud to have you…
P: Yes, any man!, any man but you!...
G: You think I am wooden? You think I don’t feel when I kiss you, when I caress you? If I have not gone farther with you is not because I don’t desire you but because I respect you and care for you a lot and I think it would be unfair if I ended up hurting you!!…
P: Don’t tell me that!! Don’t say it!! Just admit that You don’t feel for me what you feel for Elisa…
G: Ah will you stop the silly chatter?!! (that’s what I say!... they go right into smooch… and powwow… ALL snipped off by Univision… including the lovely song)
Ramona arrives at church, tells Padre she is to blame for Augusto’s fate!! .. Padre is clueless  
-       what are you saying, woman?? …  
-       I killed him!! I killed him!!...
-       I am not getting it yet… do I get two more tries?
-       You were so right when you told me I should be careful with what I knew! I did not listen to you, I went to Augusto and told him all about Carmina and Rosie, and he could not handle the truth, and killed himself with the shotgun in the study (another round of clue game, anyone? Not possible to kill yourself in that game, only someone as ‘tortured soul’ as Augie can manage that)!...
-       Augusto?...
-       yes! Now how will I face Elisa again with? What explanation will I give her?? …
-       For the love of God!!
Back to house of M &M.. More Braulio whooping-ass, he is all bloody by now..(YAY!!)…
B: Vicente is your son!! He is your son!!...
II: Is that true Gab?
G: course not!
B:  He is asking for his father!! He is asking for you!!...
G: I have nothing to do with that chamaco!...
B: Get this you shmuck!! Tona and you wont take me for a ride again!. Admit in my face that you were with my wife!...
G: I might have bad moment, but not bad taste…I wont admit to anything.. (Braulio shakes him more).yes I was with her, but it was when she was still single, and I am a gentleman, did her the favor… (POW!)..  cough cough.. sorry, forgive me, it is not my fault you married a woman I tasted first (is this from CS93?)
II: You are a filth of a husband! You miserable slump!
BR: Chente is awake and is asking for you! he needs you! you have to go see him!
Gab: I don’t know if he… I don’t care! … with that woman, you have to second-guess even the priest… (yikes! I wonder what Loopy would say about that)
Br: you filth!! Early tomorrow you will go to the centro de salud!!..  Chente is very seriously ill, he needs a kidney! You are his father! And you have to donate it for him!
Gab: I cant give him something I don’t have! I don’t have anything to do with that chamaco.
BR: You will do it, and you better not refuse, because I swear even if I have to drag you there personally you will go and I will rip it(the kidney) off of you with my own hands!! (throws him down)
At Castigo Manor… Lolita keeps calling Hacienda. Still gets busy signal.
Carmina comes… Lolita says she was going to call Padre and Gael.
Carmina orders her not to, she does not want to see anyone come.
Lolita insists not doing it for you, Elisa needs the ones that really love her to be with her.
Carmina insists it will be done as she wills and walks Lolita out of studio.
Lolita tells her this is not her house, because Don Aug had kicked her out.
Carmina assures Lolita that since he is now dead, by law she is now owner of the quinta.
Lolita says you might own half, but there is also my nina Elisa!…
Carmina remembers the moment Augusto walked toward her and she shot him… gets crazy upset…
Elisa walks in her mom’s room totally deflated… still bloody white tee.. finds the pic of her mom and Nina on the bed.. wonders how the pic got there. Lolita brings her a tea. Elisa asks her about how the pic got there. who would have brought it? my dad? Surely it was him, surely he was here. If he was here in the house alone, surely it was him, But why? What was he thinking about? Lolita insists she stop the whaling and take the tea.
All this is because of what happened years ago when my mom died. My dad began deteriorating and his unhappiness and mine originated then. Can’t believe we suffered for so long and the suffering continues on. Lolita insists she stop whaling. Elisa continues whining she is all alone now, don’t even have Dam’s love. Lolita continues reminding her of the folks she has in her support circle. You are not alone. Elisa says her dad told her he would have liked to see her marry Dam the last time she talked with him. Lolita agrees, your dad made many mistakes, but in that he was right. Dam must know you are not siblings.
At hacienda, Dam is dreaming, remembering when he was little right after his dad died, and Alfie yelled that Stefie was to blame for Rosie being dead, and how she separated Dam and Elisa, telling Dam Stefie was a murderer, and he should not go near her daughter. He wakes up yelling ‘NOOO!! Elisa is my friend, mother!!’. (oh thank God he yelled that and not ‘I AM A PATHETIC LOSER!!!’ which would fit him better) Alfie and Flo are there faster than a witchy nose wink. Alfie wants Flo to stay with him, Dam insists he is ok and they should go back to bed. Alfie stays behind… she insists, he nags at her that she continues to treat him as a child. Alfie acts offended, I was just worried about you. good nite.
Back to cenote. They are sitting still on same spot, hugging, arms tight around each other…
P: Do you regret it?
G: No.. but I don’t want to see that the one that will regret it later is you.
P: No.. I am sure everything will not change between us. I love you so much…so much.. I want you to swear that you will never look at another woman. (he gets sad, stays quiet) why don’t you answer me? You don’t dare say it, right?...
G: come here… (he holds her in his arms again… ) I swear it.. I swear from here on out I won’t think of another woman but you. I swear it. (they are about to start all over but we see the famous wide skirt… yep its Ramona watching them kiss, she is sad, and concerned…)
CB1
R: You are a slut! I would have forgiven anything BUT THIS!.. how can you be here, when Elisa’s father is layin’ cold who knows where?
G: What are you talking about?
P: speak clearly Grandma, do you mean to say Elisa’s dad is dead?
(Ramona nods to confirm)
G: ‘No puede ser! No puede ser!’ (one of our fav phrases! he takes off running, Paloma runs after him calling his name, but Ramona pulls her back by her mane/hair ‘where the hay-ride are YOU going??’)
(Dam, now fully awake, remembers as kids him and Elisa talking after burying Rosie and Stefie, Elisa assuring him her mom was not to blame for what happened, do you believe me? (he nods yes), and them hugging, Gael approaching them and hugging Elisa, Gael saying he was sorry for their losses, he does not like to see Elisa cry… Dam telling Gael now I know how you feel, I just lost my dad for good, Gael saying he never met his... Elisa asking are they in heaven?... don’t know, maybe… I want to be with my mom, I miss her… Paloma joining them, telling Elisa that she misses her mom even though she was very little when she died, still miss her everyday…)
Dam: Elisa… my Elisa… (he basically whispered this cry, at least he is not breaking anyone’s eardrums)
Elisa by a tree outside her house… crying a river… remembering Augusto’s last few words with her about Dam loving her and wanting to see them marry.
Elisa gets on her horse and rides away…
At Tovar house… Begone-Ya nags at Inmundo for arriving so late… he tells her was at centro de salud, dealing with Chente’s status. Not in mood to argue, early tomorrow have a tough surgery. Will go back to the hotel while your friend Carmina is here… don’t worry, Carmina went back to her quinta. She had to, they told her her husband was dead. Inmundo impactado. What happened to Augusto? He killed himself with his shotgun… [Inmundo impactado even more, probably remembering he had just confirmed to Augie that Carmina had faked the DNA tests and also confirming that Carmina’s baby already in the oven before their wedding]
Gab knocking to II, apparently she kicked him out, he swears the chamaco (Chente) is not his child… II just gets more confy in bed… lol
Loopy arrives at quinta, asks Lolita why they didn’t tell him right away… Lolita says Carmina banned them from telling anyone. Lolita says Carm did not want anyone to come. Carmina does not want anyone to stand watch either. They took his body to the station to do the autopsy and Carmina wants to burry him early tomorrow.  Loopy whines about them burying Augie without even a mass.. In comes Carmina, firmly tells Loopy Augie was her husband, she decides how things will be, go away, there is no corpse to watch over here. Loopy says he won’t go without seeing Elisa. Carmina lies saying Elisa does not want to see anyone. That Elisa wants to be alone. Loopy insists that at least will give her his condolences. Carmina firmly says respect others’ pain… leave already. No-one needs you here. Loopy asks Lolita to let him know when the burial will be and loudly declares he will give Augusto his last rites ‘le guste a quien le guste’. Carmina nags at Lolita about telling Loopy. Lolita says ‘sorry but I will never keep Padre Loopy away.. never!’. (you go Lolita! Let me buy you a new dress complete with the crocheted colorful flowers)
Paloma and Ramona at home, Paloma upset asks Ramona what happened. Ramona not willing to talk to her about anything. Yells at her  on top of the guilt load she is carrying, she does not want to hear anything about what Paloma and Gael just did either. Paloma asks what guilt load. Ramona just yells ‘get out of my sight’. Paloma now upset about that too… but somehow she knew it would be so.
Elisa on horse arrives outside Hacienda, yells Damian’s name several times… runs around upset, keeps yelling her lungs out for him, to no avail. Is sweating… yelling… crying a river… yelling… (would someone hire her as a back-up ambulance siren and take her out of her misery? She comes complete with her own windshield washer and plenty of ww fluid!)
CB 2
At hacienda… Elisa still crying a river… still yelling… she must have elephant size lungs…
Knocks on windows, runs over and back, yells ‘Damian its me Elisa!! Damian, I need you!! Damiaaaan!!’
Inside the hacienda, Paolo is awake by door, he wants to open the door, Alfie won’t let him open, Flo is miffed… wants Alfie to tell Elisa to go away. Alfie says let’s let her scream till she gets tired…
Gael has run all the way to quinta (background music is odd, sounds like psycho style thriller theme?), rings the bell anxiously, Lolita confirms to him it is true.. how did it happen? .. don’t know, the house was alone, when we got here we found Don Augie dead in his study. (Gael crying) With the shotgun on floor next to him… Elisa, how his she?... mi nina is really bad… don’t worry, I will go see her… no don’t go, Dona Carmina does not want anyone in, she even kicked out the Padrecito… What do I care what that senora says, I wont leave Elisa alone in this… Lolita and Gael look for Elisa in her room, they are both surprised Elisa is not there… Gael will go find her. Lolita comes of Elisa’s room out after him but has to give explanations to Carmina… ‘Don’t even ask, it was Gael at door and I let him in. Elisa is not here, Gael went to find her..’  (the Lolita table is mighty crowded tonight… and so is Padre’s … Gael’s is too)
Elisa is still yelling for Damian at hacienda… FF>>… I would put duct tape on her mouth but can’t help but feel sorry for her when I see her short of breath for crying so long….
Inside hacienda, they can’t believe she has not left yet.. Flo says Elisa is capable of yelling all night… (I would not bet against that in Vegas) Paolo says don’t look at me for messenger, I am tired and I won’t interfere… Flo asks Alfie what time Dam left… don’t know, I did not notice when he left…
Dam has made it on horseback to the quinta… (he and Elisa never crossed paths so there must be at least two different ways from quinta to and from the hacienda) Dam is also wearing a white tee, but this one is not blood-stained… he rings the bell, a bit anxious but not as much as Gael was.  Carmina comes out, he tells her he feels anxious about Elisa. I know it is late, I felt the drive to come see your niece. Just tell me if she is ok… she is sleeping and you are wasting your time if you think I will wake her up (you ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssnake witch)… are you sure she is ok?... yes, now go away… good nite, sorry to bother you…
CB 3
Loopy gets home, paces around very upset, yells for Gael, but Gael is not there… From how he looks, Loopy may need Gael more than Elisa needs Dam… he tries calling the hacienda, but gets a busy signal.
Outside Hacienda, Elisa still yelling for Dam that she needs him…FF>>…
Inside, Alfie yawning (LOL!) …
Outside, Finally Elisa slowly rides away, still looking back. (man, that is a beautiful horse)
Inside, Flo and Alfie are relieved Elisa FINALLY left (and honestly, we all are too… Hoover Dam is still standing… but recapper is getting dizzy with the inside/outside/inside/outside/inside scene snipping) … Flo wants to wait up for Damian, to find out where he went. Alfie can imagine where he went, but its too late, let’s wait till morning to talk to him… go to sleep and don’t make me lose my patience…
Flo leaves in a huff..
 (Gael finally finds Elisa on the way, both still on horseback… I guess he took the same way Elisa took back home, even though Elisa had taken a different way to the hacienda, so there is a 50 50 chance Dam is also somewhere along this path…)
G: (gets off his horse and helps her off hers) I am so sorry… really I am so sorry (sweet hug)....
(of course we hear more horse steps… wait for it! wait for it! … Dam-the-Scram comes riding and sees the hug scene… Elisa is still really upset..(YAWN…) Don’t have to be smarter than a 2nd grader to predict Dam puts an angry face, makes a U-turn and leaves)
Morning at La Ermita, they are carrying the gasket (Gael, Inmundo, Horacio and Lucio), with the Castanon ladies and Lolita following, Paloma, Maru and The Tovars, and only about a dozen other townspeople behind… Gabino is on horse, asks a woman who died, she tells him Don Augusto C, Gabino impactado…
At cemetery, with plenty of flower arrangements (more than the people there, who paid for them?)… All the good guys are there, including the employees of the Cielo Abierto/ Green house. Elisa finds comfort in Lucio’s shoulder… Begone-Ya runs to grab Carmina before she collapses (no, Begone-Ya! Let her fall! But of course, with our luck she will miss the hole!), Inmundo looks at them and feels sick to his stomach… Loopy looks up to the heavens… Elisa can’t watch as they put the dirt on the gasket after lowering it.
A few yards away, Ramona is watching, she is upset too.
CB 4
At quinta, Gabino has arrived knowing no-one is home… he forces the door with a tool, gets in the studio, looks for some papers (‘where is the contrato, caray?’ surely looking for the papers Augusto was to sign to sell him Cielo Abierto). Found them, from the face he puts in when he sees some papers…
At hacienda, Dam arrives at breakfast table and Flo questions him where he was so late last night… could not sleep and went riding. Is this going to turn into the 20 questions game?... it’s not such a big deal (nah, his sister’s dad just killed himself and he happens to be in incestuous love with his own sister, but nothing to write home about, right?), don’t put a frown face, I don’t like it when we are fighting… I don’t like it either but you should admit that lately you make a big deal of spilled milk… you are right, but understand me, after all we’ve been through, I am not so sure of anything… don’t know why, we will get married in a few weeks, no?... just what I need to feel finally at peace, to feel we are man and wife… me too, it is what I need.
(Paolo comes and joins in) Hey Dam! Did you know Elisa came looking late for you?... Elisa was here?... Yes, Elisa came yelling your name for the longest time, she was desperate and woke everyone up… Dam mad at Flo for not telling him… P: Surely it is for the tragedy she is living… what are you talking about? What tragedy?... Haven’t you heard? Everyone is at Don Augusto’s burial… what are you saying? … That Elisa’s dad died… (Dam runs out just like Gael did). Flo mad at Paolo, then asks him about the Sabrina trip plan. Paolo says it got delayed by Don Augie’s burial, but he will pick Sabrina up in an hour.
CB 5
At church, Loopy and Gael (a.k.a. private investigators) are having late merienda coffee/bread… ‘ay mijito, these things wear you out, even more when it is someone so close to you like Augie was to us’… Don’t know why did this had to happen now? Don Augie was a tormented soul (not sure I could have put it better, Gael, but you are a bit too nice to Augie, I think) but lately he was in better spirits, he was even happy because after so long he was beginning to get along with his daughter… you are right, Gael, only God knows what was in his mind to push him to do what he did… no, no. It is still not lining up for me, according to what Lolita said to me, she saw Don Augie before dark, then he even sent Lolita to get Elisa. But when they arrived, they found him dead… then it is clear that it happened between the time Dolores left and came back with Elisa … IIIIIIIII don’t know, padre… why do you doubt it? you yourself just told me what happened before and after his death… yeah but let me explain, before dark I went to Elisa’s house, when I got there it was dark, and rang the bell but no-one answered… maybe by then it had already happened… honestly I doubt it, because when I got there his truck was leaving. .. you know who was in it?... yes, it was Horacio driving and Carmina was with him, and that means Carmina must have seen Don Augie still alive. (he does not get it to line up so he gets flustered and stands up) But why do we keep talking about it? the only thing clear is that Don Augie is no longer with us. (and is that good or bad in your view, Gael?) have to go take a shower, have to go to Cielo Abierto and the green house, now more than ever I need to keep those fields up and going.
At cemetery, Dam runs to Augie’s grave and is late.. excuse me, did they just burry Don AC? .. yes… ‘no puede ser!’ (there it is again, did anyone yell BINGO!??)… at least you got here, because there were very few folks in the burial, only a few people… (Dam remembers the last conversation he had with Augie, about how Augie told him ‘ I remember you as a kid, now you are a man, I respect and admire and take my hat off for you. and I have to recognize that as an old man I still have much to learn from you. I am not your dad, but from here on, I want to see you as a son.’ (they shook hands) Dam crying…)
Horacio arrives at the butcher shop to open for business, Loopy arrives there. Horacio surprised. Horacio makes small talk with him about the burial.. don’t worry padre, I will take care of Lolita and Elisa. … Loopy cuts his talk off, I know what you did, not precisely last night, I know the sin you are carrying, the only thing I regret is not knowing it in time to stop your marrying her. Such a great sacrificial woman does not deserve a husband like you. But don’t worry boy, what I know I know under confession vow so that is the only thing that saves you, even if you don’t deserve it. But I’m not here tot talk about your sins, but about Augusto’s death…
Previews for friday:
Friday: Flo and Alfie talk about Elisa still a threat… they count on Dam keep believing they are sibs, but Loopy tells Dam the truth… Dam impactado… then Dam goes to find Elisa…

Labels:


Comments:
Marta, fantastic recap! Except for the excessive wailing this was a rather key episode. Gael and Loopy are suspicious, Ramona caught Paloma and Gael, Gael went running to Elisa again...sigh, and lots of stuff happening in the dark of night. Most important, I love it when Padre invokes the wrath of God as he did with Horacio tonight.

Favorite line (of the many): "(would someone hire her as a back-up ambulance siren and take her out of her misery? She comes complete with her own windshield washer and plenty of ww fluid!)". Great description of Elisa. Can that girl cry or what?

Oh, and did I hear right? Carmina told Lolita that everything now belonged to her according to law and Lolita corrected her, half belongs to Elisa. Maybe because half was Stef's?

Thanks Super Marta! You rock.
 

Holy Assgusto's ghost Marta! The patio salutes you on this recap. I can't possibly pick out all the wonderful quips and comments--I'd be moving over the whole recap.

As usual, we got that combo of great scenes and finger-ready-to-hit-the-FF scenes last night, but at least the good stuff outweighed the aggravating. And mute buttons come in handy too.

In a way I felt for Elisa, but I think the director overdid the Damian screaming scenes. (Maybe it's the name---doesn't have the "Stella" Marlon Brando flair when you scream it over and over). As soon as the fearsome threesome took off on horsies, and yes, they are all such beauties, I knew there would be the "just missed you" logistics going on. And again Dam Stooopid riding away--sorry but the girl was noticeably sobbing, he has been bonking Flo, and he still gets all pithy-lips when he sees Elisa and Gael together.(*LOVED the kiddie flashbacks).

So the Wicked Witch only owns the one black dress---going to get a little gamey there. I do like that several people are firing a few brain cells that something is not quite right with Assgusto's death since apparently the lack of decent police and an inept coroner didn't figure out that suicide wasn't possible. Padre to Horacio--he does fear of God so well. Now the question is, does Horacio fess up.

So did the dearly departed sign those papers to sell the fields after all? Oh, I so hope not. I really want Gael and Elisa to start getting those going and make them successful--but that would leave Carmina without income since she has no rights to the hothouse operation. Guess we'll see.

Special hats off to Braulio last night-almost don't want Gab to show at the hospital so I can see if he does physically drag him there. Oh, Tonia you are such toast.

So many possibilities on where this TN will go--getting good. (We hope)
 

Good work, Cap'n Sylvia. My favorite so far: no, Begone-Ya! Let her fall! But of course, with our luck she will miss the hole!?

I thought she knew that the TangelHo boinked the doc or does she not care?

It's just sickening that this bwitch is allows to ruin so many lives.
 

Marta - Thank you for thegreat recap. Lots of meaty stuff last night!

Univision edited out the Gaeloma love scene so well that nobody would ever really know they did the horizontal tango. Looked like a kissing fest and nothing more.

I wonder why Ramona was so pithed when she saw Gaeloma together. WHAT is her hangup with that pairing?!?

I am probably the only person here who was impressed by the scene with Elisa wailing Damian's name, searching for comfort in her terrible grief. I think Elisa is in shock; she's still wearing that bloody shirt!
The wailing was very haunting and sad. Kudos to the sound team and Boyer. And Team Alfonsina were locked up inside, refusing to answer or let her know they heard her, and not even telling her that Dam is not home. I could not decide if that was waaay cold, or if it really was more humane that way.

Paolo looked rather hot with his bed head. But I digress . . .

Ingrid has no room to talk in criticizing Gabino's lack of paternal feeling toward Chente. Ummm, Ing, didn't you dump off Gael and not bother to look for him all these twenty-something years?

Wow, that was a fast autopsy on Augie, and apparently Doc Tovar is not also the medical examiner.

I fear for PadLoopy's life, now that he has confronted Horacio so strongly. Horacio reminds me of dogs that are called "fear biters."
 

UA - Begonia still doesn't know Carmina is the one who boinked Doc Tovar.
 

Marta, this was great. "sorry, forgive me, it is not my fault you married a woman I tasted first (is this from CS93?" was one of my favorite lines. Your recap infused some badly needed humor into last night's sordid events.

With so many powerful actors who frankly have more interesting storylines than Elisa and Dam, I thought Angelique Boyer did a stellar job last night. She was totally believable and heart wrenching in her piteous cries to Damian. I shook my head but wasn't surprised at Alfie's stifling a yawn at Elisa's pleas. The wicked queen can't lose any sleep over a trifle such as Elisa. Sigh.

What horrible editing of the Gael/Paloma scene. I belive in leaving something to the imagination, but this was riduculous.

Gab's beating was another highlight although Braulio suffering is only beginning. I also liked the Padre's talk with Horacio. Rene Casados is such a gem.

ITA daisy, this is really gettting good - can't wait to see what happens next.

Diana
 

Doris: Our comments crossed. I am in total agreement with you about Elisa's scenes.

Also: "Gaeloma". Excellent!

Diana
 

doris, have to agree that Paolo looked yummy in his bedhead, SM can wear white shirts quite well with his tan.

Gaeloma! good one!

Diana, the difference in CS93 with that line is the guy saying it was NOT the SCUM LOSER.
 

Totally agree that the sound team and Angelique did a great job in the crying whaling yelling scenes... it must be very tough to get it to come out sounding as clear as it did.
 

Gracias, Doris. I thought that secret had been completely blown.
 

Great recap. We finally saw some action. Carmina and Alfi did the same thing. Both lied to Damian. Who would it would have been Paolo who let the cat out of the bag.
 

Super Miercoles Marta, great job on a heart breaking episode. Your kindness AND humor shown through with, “… I would put duct tape on her mouth but can’t help but feel sorry for her when I see her short of breath for crying so long….” That is how I felt. Even though these novelas are roughly constructed, sometimes we are find ourselves moved by the emotions.

This is an exciting novela, with lots of twists and turns, but I’m not looking forward to seeing Carmina run rough shod, and perhaps killing again, for the three(?) remaining months. I know Augusto was disliked around here, but he at least provided a shield for Delores and Elisa against our terrible Killer Orange.

More on language, I noticed that Gabino called Augusto the “muerticito,” (I think) when asking who had died. It was funny yet charming to hear the diminutive used in a somber funeral setting.

Gambino is a more complex character than I first thought, he clearly has some feelings for Vincente, but he has done far too much to have anything but an “unpleasant” ending!
 

Gracias Marta! Yep, I had to mute much.

Elisa had her full false lashes on earlier, but by the Damián yelling scenes, they were completely AWOL. She looked about 15 without them LOL! I hope they ditch the lashes though - because they just make her face look like a caricature.

The Gabino actor is pretty amazing though, because with many actors this would have just been your clichéd run-of-the-mill sleazy-bad dude, but the actor makes it something unique and larger than life, even. AA playing Horacio is also giving us a singular inept-bad dude. Great makeup hair on AA - perfect for his role.

Also totally digging the actor's subtle rendition of Dr. Tovar. Especially compared to his LDA role.

BTW - actor playing Paolo and actor playing Dr. Tovar are essentially the same age - 45 & 46. Amazing, no?
 

The “patio of really low expectations” perfect ending for Gabino would be that he donates his kidney to Vincente, (I’m worried about the patient taking the anti-rejection meds while he still has one functioning kidney, but let’s not quibble), but suffers a fatal setback (blood clot from Braulio’s beating) and dies extending his hand to Vincente saying, “Don’t make the mistakes I did!” We need to work in date with Cynderella somehow, but that will be a piece of cake if we all put our minds to it!!!
 

Thanks Marta, this is so well done.

Turns out that I was right in thinking that Braulio was seeking out Gabino to convince him to be a donor for Vicente. His recruiting technique was a bit harsh, however.

Although I rather enjoyed seeing Gabino tossed around, I felt a bit guilty since it was for all the wrong reasons. When Gabino boinked Antonia, I don't even think that Braulio had any designs at all on her. He was planning to marry Lolita. Antonia was a free agent.

While it's true that Gabino used deception, she was a very willing participant. While I think that Tonia may be certain that Gabino is Chente's father, I'm not sure that Gabino is (although he may strongly suspect).

My favorite scene was watching Padre Lupe metastasize all over Horatio about what he knows and then tell him that wasn't even the reason he came. He certainly captured Horatio's attention. That was a great bit of acting by both even though I don't recall Horatio even saying a word once the padre got going.

One small observation, I can't imagine Dr. Tovar, even as skillful he is as a local physician, doing a renal transplant in his little clinic. Just another day in the life of a country doc?

Carlos
 

Carlos,
ITA with your last statement, i was thinking the same thing when he told Begone-Ya that HE had to rest because he had a tough surgery scheduled early in the morning...
and i wonder too, is he also the pathologist in town? or do they take Augie's body to Merida for the autopsy?
 

Wonderful, wonderful work! I liked the Clue comment and Elisa hiring herself out as ambulance siren. For sure!!!

So glad Gael is telling someone about the odd timing.

Padre Loopy is so awesome when he expects someone to tell the truth. He can be very menacing. Has Rene Casados ever played a villain?
 

PS: I am still mad that Augie got a better burial than Steffie. PLease writers, make sure Steffie's grave has a headstone and covered with flowers when this is done.

PPS: He's a rapey-snake, but I loved that Paolo was a blabbity-blab last night!
 

I can sort of understand Braulio's anger. I don't think he's so much mad that GAb is the father, but that Tonia let him believe the child was his. I'd been pithed, too.
 

i agree with Sara. maybe the beating of Gabino was using the excuse of Chente's origin but lets remember Brau also has lots of issues with Gabino at the procesadora, and has had to swallow a lot of abuse by Gabino. So Brau has had Gabino in his sh__ list for long.
but ITA, the one that created the whole mess was Tonia, she accepted Gabino's advances knowing his reputation in town, then stole Brau from Lolita to get a 'better' father for her son after Gabino rejected her as broken used goods.
So yes, Gabino might be a wretch but i put more blame on Tonia for Braulio's reaction and beating Gab.
 

Marta- A powerful episode and a fantastic recap.

I also felt bad for Elisa (even if I muted the tv a few times) and thought AB did a good job in those scenes of coveying her grief and desperation to be with the man she loves. Alfie's yawn was priceless though.

I was about to be really mad at the ending of the episode, thinking that Dam was going to not only think he and Elisa are siblings, but also that she's having middle of the night trysts with Gael. Why these galans can't tell the difference between a passionate embrace and a woman crying on someone's shoulder (I'm looking at you NimRod in Refugio), is beyond me. Maybe they have one of those conditions that makes it difficult to distinguish people's emotions? Anyway, I was happy that Paolo spilled the beans about Augie's death and at least THAT became clear to Dam. I like the previews showing that Padre Loopy finally puts the other issue to rest too.

I don't know how Ramona knew Pal and Gael had done it either. They were fully dressed by the time she showed up. I do see trouble ahead though. He was way too hesitant when she starting talking abour everlasting love right after they did the deed.
 

Thanks for your recap Marta. Your comment about Elisa having the lungs of an elephant was priceless. Also ITA that Braulio beating down Gab was a list of things (Gab treating Brau badly all those years at work, the deception, and having Chente work for him) along with Tonia's deception. Since Brau couldn't take out his physical anger on his wife, Gab was a good substitute.

I hope that Padre freaks Horacio out enough so some form of control is placed on the Orange Menace. As UA noted, it have her flying around w/broom and no constraints will be awful. But by stealing (and doing whatever else he's going to do to that contact), Gab will be useful b/c he's going to try to kick her out of the house. This means war b/t Gab and the Orange witch and possibly Horacio. The possibilities for this eventual bloodbath of baddies is promising (and complete and hopeful speculations on my part).

Didn't Ramona tell Gab that II will be his downfall? I wonder how that will play out?
 

"(I'm looking at you NimRod in Refugio)"

Oh, so true Vivi. I've said it before, say it again, these lead galans in TN's lately need to exercise the brain cells as much as they work on their abs.

Forgot to mention before...so the trip to Merida with Sexy Bedhead and Sabrina is still on. Still nervous for her as to what this trip is actually all about.
 

Elisa should inherit half of everything as Agusto's chld. The widow doesn't automatically inherit everything leaving the child out in the cold. Just like Dam inherited half of his father's share of the procesadora and home. The things Elisa inherited directly from Steffie were independent of Agusto's property, and something Steffie must have already set up in a will, otherwise Agusto would have owned half of what was Steffie's.

Cielo Abierto, including the house, was all of Agusto's personal property (I guess Elisa didn't inherit any of it when her mother died) and what he was about to sell to Gabino. What Gabino is going to come up with or claim with that contract - who knows. Anyhow - the widow portion Carmina will try to claim is tied up in that contract with Gabino.
 

Just to be clear, what I was stating above is unless a will stipulates otherwise or some property titles were transferred before death.

I don't know how much Mexican laws of inheritance override what can be stipulated in a will. But regardless, children do inherit some significant portion of a parent's estate and it's probably very difficult to override that. Carmina is just fantasizing that she inherits all and I"m sure she would bluff her way to it if she could.

Now, the BIG question is - when will people stop automatically believing whatever comes out of Carmina's mouth? Stoopid Damián - she's only lied to him a million times!
 

Great recap Marta, Some of the conversation was very confusing to me when it was said so quickly.

Shame on Antonia for keeping quiet about Vincente's father. She would rather keep her secret than to save her son's life. It's only good Vincente spilled the beans instead.

How times has it been where Damian mistakes affection between Gael and Elisa and assumes the worst?

Doc sure is a talented doctor if he can even preform a kidney transplant too. Wow!
 

The recaps are amazing and the cherry on top is usually provided by priceless comments, as is the case today. I don't want to leave anyone out (they were all good) but thse bear repeating:

Karen's: The possibilities for this eventual bloodbath of baddies is promising (and complete and hopeful speculations on my part).

Sandy's: Even though these novelas are roughly constructed, sometimes we are find ourselves moved by the emotions.

Carlos': My favorite scene was watching Padre Lupe metastasize all over Horatio about what he knows and then tell him that wasn't even the reason he came. He certainly captured Horatio's attention. That was a great bit of acting by both even though I don't recall Horatio even saying a word once the padre got going.

Vivi's: Why these galans can't tell the difference between a passionate embrace and a woman crying on someone's shoulder (I'm looking at you NimRod in Refugio), is beyond me.

Most excellent.

Diana
 

daisynjay, I wouldn't be surprised if Gabino runs his contract right over to La Ermita's resident forger...Paolo. I don't think Augusto signed the contract.

Sara, I love how Paolo can't resist needling Flor. The way he "blabbety-blabbed" to Dam was priceless. He just shrugged and said "He'll find out anyway." About Augusto yes, about Elisa wailing in the wee hours, not likely.
 

I meant to mention before that I love how Gaeloma sounds like some sort of unhealthy skin tag/growth.
 

Oooh, Super Marta said "shmuck"! Does that make her officially trilingual?

Thanks for the amazing job, Marta. So many funny lines but among my favs: "Alfie and Flo are there faster than a witchy nose wink" and "No Begone-Ya! Let her fall!")

Thank goodness for Paolo's spiteful beanspilling (or in SaraSpeak: "I love it that Paolo was a blabbity-blab).

Karen, a war among the baddies would be great -- assuming the Gang Can Shoot Straight.

Daisynjay: "So the wicked witch only owns one black dress -- going to get a little gamey there." Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

Doris and others who were moved by Elisa's haunting llorona scenes last night -- I confess. Me too. And I also thought this was one of the better episodes for its acting and technical know-how.
-------
I'm thinking of starting a business. I'd like to manufacture and sell nerf balls shaped like various putrefying fruits and overripe vegetables -- habanero peppers, avocados, tomatoes. They could be marketed to TN watchers who have a need to hurl something at their tvs but don't want to damage the flatscreen or shock the family with their language.
 

Marta wonderful recap. Love the way you describe things, it's like being there. Hopefully Alfie will pay big time when Damian finds out that Alfie kept so much from him.

Can't wait to see when the Padre tells Damian he and Elisa are so NOT related. Dam will be furious to think he was so Damstupid.

That Tangel-O what a cold ice queen. Elisa wants to be left alone in her grief, ya right. So evil can't wait for her to get what is coming to her.

Hated Elisa screaming her lungs out, although I understood why she did that. Kudos to AB for such a performance. I wonder if she lost her voice over all that screaming.
 

NovelaMaven: I thought of you this morning as I read "Casi Una Mujer" and the word bocinazo was used (the toot/honk of a horn.)
 

Another blockbuster recap Marta. Loved the "backup ambulance siren...windshield wipers and fluid" quip. It was so intense last night, I decided to go out on the back patio with my earphones. I could hear the dialogue (and remove said phones during Elisa's wails) but comfort myself by looking at the sunset-streaked sky, the shadow of the pine trees, and listen, during the ads, to the soothing chirp of the crickets instead. Sometimes these telenovelas are just toooo heavy!

Was a little bummed that Ramona laid such a shameful guilt trip on poor Paloma after what must have been ,for her anyway, a magic moment. Gael? Well, the jury's still out.

Favorite moment of the night. Paolo going blabbity-blab. Yesssss. Sweet.

Second favorite: The Padre and Horacio, who looked especially greasy and decrepit last night, amongst the bloody remnants of his carniceria.
 

JudyB, I also noticed the camera lingered momentarily on the carnage within Horacio's shop and wondered about the symbolism. The interesting thing about the Padre, he knows Horacio has some tormenting secrets, he suspects Horacio has something to do with Augusto's death, but he would be well and truly flabbergasted to know about Horacio's involvement in Blanca's death.
 

@Sylvia..I was left wondering how much Padre knows. We didn't get an earful of the confession but obviously it was enough to make Padre Lupe regard Horacio as despicable and unworthy of the lovely Lolita. He sure didn't mince words!
 

Sylvia,
Here's an excerpt from your #77 recap:

That creepy insane violin music announces Carmina’s entrance into Padre’s inner sanctum. She wants a few minutes of his time. Just to confirm that whatever she tells him in confession is protected by his complete discretion, correct? Duh, he says, they’ve had this conversation before. She says she has to confess that Padre just married Lolita to a murderer. Horacio is the one who killed Blanca, por favor. (Now wait a minute, they didn’t even go into a confessional. I call non-confession on a technicality. Can we do that?)

“Dios mio!” That’s Padre of course, “Your evil has no limits.” Amen to that brother. Carmina gets the giggles at his reaction. “No lie,” she says, “remember you said that Gabino and I have secrets? This is one of those. Horacio is Gabino’s hit man.”

 

Thank you Novela Maven! I am such an airhead I forgot what I, myself, wrote. So Padre does know all, OK last night's scene makes much more sense to me.
 

Aha..thanks NovelaMaven. That explains Padre Lupe's harshness...because I thought Horacio's precana confession was some sort of vague blather about making mistakes in his life but wanting to do better.
 

I still say Carmina's was a non-confession. Silly telenovela rules about padres not being able to tell everything they know, bah! Since Padre knows that Carmina and Horacio are evil partners he should really push for an investigation into Augusto's death.
 

De nada, Sylvia and JudyB.

"I still say Carmina's was a non-confession."

Yes, Sylvia, that's why I remembered it so well -- it was so WRONG!!!
 

NM, may I be the first to place an order for a 12-pack of your vegetable nerf balls, the overrip tomatoes would be the best for our region. And if possible, rush the order, I’ll need them for the next few weeks of Abismo de Pasion and the Titans/Tennessee football season, which starts soon! CC info to follow! Gracias!

(I always kinda respected Elvis for shooting out his television in Las Vegas, wonder what was playing!)

Karen, I’m breathing easier now that you’ve suggested that Gab might kick the Orange Menace out of the house, whatever means possible is OK by me!
 

Got it, Sandy in TN.

One 12-pack of tomatazos -- on its way!
 

Aguacatazos for me, please!
 

limon verdes, please
 

Nerfazos! WooHooooo!
 

This Nerfazo biz is gonna be a money machine, I can tell. I already have scouts vetting luxury properties near the Fresno Yacht Club.
 

A dozen and a half of the nerf veggies for me!!! Being the cat will think I'm also playing with her, have to make sure I have enough of a supply. Between Abismo and Refugio--I'm sure I'll be using those plenty!
 

I will take a large crate of mixed Nerfazos! I would also like a crate of grape Nerfazos, so I can reenact the vendimia scenes from CME sans mess.
 

The cleverness of this group never ceases to amaze me. Great recap, great commentary, great language lessons, great business ideas. Caray Caray has got it all.
 

No Abysmal Passion tonight. I may have withdrawals and throw Nerfazos at my TV.
 

Detox is never pretty. ;o)
 

can we order a pack of mini nerfazo beanbags and send them Ariche's way in Refugio to keep Rod, Rosa and Lastra away from the vecindad?
 

hmmm. just thougt of a new product 'nerf-huevazos'... those will get the job done using a slingshot.
 

"The cleverness of this group never ceases to amaze me."

Dear Julia:

I have two words for you -- Bing. O.
 

Nerfazo launcher.....in production!
 

Darn! I'm always late to the party. My six year olds darn summer camps/swim lessons etc. keep me out of the loop!

Marta, again, you've outdone yourself. If Spanish is your native language, then how do you come up with such hysterical lines like:

‘where the hay-ride are YOU going??’)

I literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD at that! You are so darn funny--if you're this funny in English, I can't imagine how funny you must be in your native tongue!?

OK, I'm going out on a limb here (probably no one is still reading since it's 4:30pm!) but how about this theory: Gabino obviously won't donate the kidney, Braulio won't be ABLE to donate the kidney (and btw, is kidney "reunion"? cuz that's what it sounds like!) So maybe Tonia will donate her kidney and it will be her death. Remember when she told Braulio she would happily sacrifice her life for her son? And haven't we all been wondering how we will ever get rid of her so Dolores and Braulio will have their happy ever after?

I thought Horacio's face at the funeral was priceless. It was one step away from an eye roll.

Audrey: ITA re: Dam believing Carmina. And she looked like a crazy psycho when she answered the door and he trots out his best manners.

Lastly, I hate how the villains never get busted for the little crimes: Alfonsina LYING to Dam about nothing going on when she was visibly shaken and her palms sweating, Alfonsina TAKING THE PHONE OFF THE HOOK, Carmina LYING to Dam about Elisa not being home.

Thanks again, Marta. You are magnificent!

Katy
 

I am totally going to steal "Where the hay-ride are YOU going?" That's a gem.

Katy, I think your theory is eminently plausible. The same thing happened in LFDD...Dam might get deja vu. Kidney is riñón, btw. It does sound like reunion...Toña and Chente can have a surgical riñón reunion and then, with any luck, they will both not make it. Sorry, small-town doc. Better stick with patching up gunshot wounds.
 

Katy,
thank you very much... well i have been at catholic schools where you learned plenty of english in middle and h.s... then went to college in NY and been in the states since, so have plenty of english experience.
but thanks so much, it always means a lot to hear you are good at something.

about your thinking Tonia's line about giving her life at the hospital... totally agree, i even thought the same thing when she said it back i believe on tuesday's ep. and the word that came was MAJOR ANVIL!! poor TOnia!
 

i thought of the hayride when i thought of Ramona and her mule 'ride'.
 

A crate of those nerfazos for me, too. Mixed ones. I need those for LQNPA as well because of the writers playing fast and loose with business rules and medical stuff.

Sara, Rene Casados has played at least one villain, in La Jaula de Oro where he played the greedy controlling husband of Edith Gonzales. Unfortunately I didn't see the ending of that one.
 

Julia,

"Sorry, small-town doc. Better stick with patching up gunshot wounds.

Yikes!

If Doc Tovar actually attempts a renal transplant, I certainly want him to succeed.

I hope whoever the donor is, that Doc doesn't forget to make certain that he or she has two functioning kidneys.

Carlos
 

Thanks UA! Rene is mighty intimidating as a priest. I shudder to think of him as a villain.
 

Marta, Fantastic recap and I am side splitting laughing at the vegan nerf balls business you all are starting. Sounds like another CC2 winner!

Too bad Tonia had to be such a snot to Braulio and others all these years instead of being grateful and sweet to him for saving her butt when Gambino denied responsibility. I do hope she is the one to give up a kidney and if our GP can pull off a major organ transplant, maybe the snotnose kid or the snottier mother will linger in a coma until the end of the story. Sorry to be so cold but I hate both of them and cannot see a shred of redeeming qualities in either one of them. I liked how Braulio made mincemeat of Gambino's head but carefully avoided doing any rabbit punching on his sides to protect the organs just in case Gambino is the lucky donor.

And the ClockworksOrange will now probably make me FF>> a lot more of her scenes as she tries to cheat Elisa out of her rightful inheritance, but maybe Gael and others who know the timing does not sync with any reality will continue to probe.

I am also looking forward to Damian's very fine day when he learns that he didn't need to hop to it with Flo. Casadas is doing a wonderful job as are Boyer and others.
 

Carlos, "I hope that..... Doc doesn't forget to make certain that he or she has two functioning kidneys." I do think that this would come under the "too much information" category for our dear Dr.Tovar!
 

Cheryl- If Gael can't figure out that Rosendo is his papa, after knowing that: 1) Padre has always pushed him to have a relationship with Dam and treat him like a "brother"; 2) Padre said it was his duty to got to Rosie's funeral; 3) Rosie paid for his school and board; 4) Ingrid says his dad was influential and powerful but is now dead; and 5) he and Dam have the same rare blood type...well, I don't hold out much hope that he'll figure out Carmeany and Horacio had something to do with Augie's death. The boy is sweet but a little dense. Luckily, Padre's brain was working on all levels when he got that info from Gael.
 

OMG I've had such a busy day I can't believe I missed out on all the fun!

Novela Maven, I'm delighted that you set up a Caray Caray CSA program. I want to order a mixed crate of nerfazos (whatever is in season) and a dozen huevazos. Oh and a launcher.
 

Cap'n Sylvia - like a potato launcher? (LOL)
 

ROFLOL
with all the nerf fruit talk, i almost lost it watching Premios Juventud when Omar Chaparro came out dressed with a cape that had all kinds of plastic fruit and veggies hanging off it, and he called himself SUPER-MERCADO!! (grocery store nick in spanish)
too funny with all the talk we had about the nerf fruit.
 

This was cute.
 

Doris, yes! A lanzapatatas. But for us maybe it should be lanzanerfazos. The more Zs the better.
 

A lot of people admired Jackie O. being so well composed when JFK died; however, I really have to allow Eliza those waterworks and wailing. I am deeply moved. Maybe her character was supposed to be that of a wailer after all these things happening to her!!!!Her grieving is never ending....Poor thing!!!!When are we going to see a "Little Gloria happy at last"?
 

I forgot it wasn't on last night! I'm so sad!

One thing that dawned on me this morning (I know, I need to get a life: these people are NOT real, these people are NOT real); not only do WE not know who the kidney donor will be, DOC TOVAR doesn't know who the kidney donor will be! Huh. So is the doc just going to pull whoever is compatible from the waiting area 5 minutes before the operation? How about no fluids 12 hours before surgery??!

And someone mentioned the speedy autopsy. Does the fact Augusto's already been buried mean the autopsy produced nothing suspicious? Will we be granted no CSI break throughs like "the angle of the entry wound makes a suicide impossible". Something?

Katy
 

Adrieeeeeeeen! Adrieeeeeennnnn! Yo it's me, Elisa!!!

so is the gaeloma love scene on the internets somewhere? was it removed for the US audience but was broadcast the first time around? i'm off to look, but if i don't find anything, it would be nice to know.

mai tai.

and ps, mad props to marta!
 

One thing that dawned on me this morning (I know, I need to get a life: these people are NOT real, these people are NOT real)
---
Katy: I am not ashamed to admit that I could have written these very words. :-)
 

I just realized that if there were a grout for TN Addicts, it would be TNA (I would join...then I'd finally have some T 'n A.)

yuk yuk yuk. Back Row Gal checking in.
 

group. Not grout.
 

Sara, I was wondering if you were doing home improvement, re-grouting the bathtub or something.
 

I don't need no stinkin' proofreading. -_-

I hate having fingers that are faster than my brain.

(Which really isn't saying much...)
 

Mai Tai, here at min 2:05: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pJnATmRhbQ
 

besos, vivi! muchas gracias.

pretty tame, but fun to watch nonetheless. a little backscratching and some ecstasy on paloma's face. not quite an O face...

must be hard to be a censor. the blood on carmina's orange face, fine. gabino getting some teeth knocked out? great! but some people obscured by bushes rolling on the ground nekkid, nope.

--mai tai
 

Katy, Katy, Katy, your questions are all valid and intelligent, regarding kidney donors and autopsies. Therefore, you need to STOP THINKING CLEARLY (buahahahaaaa) and put. on. your. telenovela. beanie. hat. now.
 

mai tai - ITA - the Gaeloma love scene was rather tame and lame. There was nothing to get hot and bothered over. Univision probably wanted to sell that time for commercials, anyway.
 

Yeah, I'm really not sure what got their censor knickers twisted. I think I need to start seriously paying attention to what the U.S. Uni censors cut, to see if there is some sort of pattern, rhyme or reason. I really don't think there is.
 

http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/regulation-obscenity-indecency-and-profanity

I'm on my iPhone so I haven't looked at this closely.
 

Sara--thanks for the solidarity! Glad to know I'm not the only one who takes these characters waaaay too seriously! And count me in for the TNA support group!

Doris: you are so right! I tell myself that all the time!

I was shopping at Anthropologie and what did I find in the sale rack? Red, lace doily short shorts!!! I guess they aren't the hot sellers they are in La Ermita.

As much as I complain about this show, I am always desperate for the next episode (see TNA comment above!!)

Katy
 

Truly we are TNA sisters, Katy. They may make me angry as all get out, but I always, ALWAYS look forward to the next installment of my TNs.

I loved your comment about the lacy doily shorts not selling as well here as in La Ermita.
 

I just looked at the clip and the FCC thing, the latter of which is vague.

It always bothers me that they have no problem allowing children to see murder but not sex and romance. But that's another discussion for another weekend.
 

Hi Katy:

"...not only do WE not know who the kidney donor will be, DOC TOVAR doesn't know who the kidney donor will be! Huh. So is the doc just going to pull whoever is compatible from the waiting area 5 minutes before the operation? How about no fluids 12 hours before surgery??!"

I'm a little embarrassed that I remember this, but Doc actually told both Braulio and Toña -- he's not aware of Door Number Three -- not to eat or drink anything and to stay at the health center for the night.

Of course if Braulio didn't pass along the recommendation to Gabino and Gabs turns out to be the donor, there might be complications -- even fatal ones. Oh darn!
 

Marta:

Just now able to add my fulsome thanks for an excellent recap. This was a pivotal epi, wasn't it?

NM:
A mixed bag of nerfazos for me, too.

Sara and Katy:

I am starting a Group for TNAs out by the Cement Cenote on Saturday Mornings. It is BYOB (Beverage) and snack. You will not be made to feel shame at your addiction, I assure you, but we will seek balance in our lives. A brief dip in the cenote is recommended if we feel overheated. All are welcome.
Grins.

EJ
 

Thank you, EJ! (btw, I am currently working on a pair of blue striped socks and I have dubbed them my "cement cenote socks" since one of the blues reminds me of your cement cenote. )
 

Sandy in TN and I are thrilled by the surge of interest in our line of nerfazos and lanchanerfazos.

If you will just send your credit card numbers to me at bromademuymalgusto-at-nerfazo_scam-punta-com, I guarantee that your orders will be trucked directly to you at your table on the Patio of Lowered Expectations.
 

You are a gem, NovelaMaven! Thanks for the laugh!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder