Friday, October 26, 2012

Blog mom recommends a video. Have a look, please!

Please watch: You Don't Own Me

The song is Leslie Gore's hit from the 1960s. It seems very pertinent in view of the many recent comments about the male-dominated world of telenovelas.

I have been asked to keep this blog non-political, and by and large I do, but I've thought this over carefully, and - it's my blog. Agree or disagree as you choose - but just take a look, it's a lovely video.

I love all our bloggers and commenters, big and small, male and female, red and blue. I am disallowing comments on this post but you may write to me directly at jane@mappamundi.com.

Labels:


Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder