Monday, December 02, 2013

Note to my beloved bloggers: please read

Hey friends,
Sorry I've been absent. Actually the tv situation in my house is so bad I don't know how to watch tv any more (my son upgraded it beyond my technical understanding) so I haven't seen a novela in months. There are so many of you now! Here are my two requests:

1. Please put the actual name of the show you're recapping in the title. Many people do not know them by the initials and you will not be found in a search.

2. PLEASE input your posts using notepad or other plain text editor. Some of the posts have been so full of coding that it breaks the blog design for some people. If you must input in Word etc. here is a workaround: after you cut-and-paste the document into the compose window, then cut-and-paste it again and put it into the html window. That way all the coding will go away.

Thanks,
Jane (melinama, blog mom, chapel hill fiddler - google has taken away my pseudonyms!)

Labels:


Comments:
Good morning

Sorry to hear about your tv troubles but happy to hear from you. My how the Caray empire has grown! ;-)
I hope that you had a great holiday and I look forward to working with the new 8 o'clock team.
 

TJ:

I can't wait to read your first recap for this one. I have missed your recaps : )
 

Awww, thank you!
 

Jane--You must have a good idea of how popular this blog is. Visitors from all parts of the world stop by regularly. I even found one from Uruguay!!!

We'll try our best to follow the regs to make life easier for administrators.

I usually type my recap into Word, cut and paste into the blog--then remove all the pp breaks and put in new ones. It takes a bit more time, but it has never messed up the post (that I know of).

Drat, TJ--I'm going to miss the whole first week of PSMI, so I'm depending on you folks for some rippin' good recaps.
 

Great to hear from you, Jane! I first started following you when you posted recaps of Amor Real on Pratie Place.

You have indeed created something wonderful in Caray, Caray. It's a community and one that's a whole lot of fun.
 

I've volunteered to recap PSMA since my Spanish iis good enough that I don't need the CC anymore. Any who, I don't have a blogger or Google account and don,t want one. Do I have to have one of these accounts to be a front page poster?
 

J desde NTC- Yes. And then Jane would have to make you an official Caray Caray blogger. But if your recapping teammates are willing, they can post it for you if you email your recaps to them. Make sure you all have each other's e-mail addresses.
 

I guess I have to get the emails addresses of all my fellow caray bloggers recapping PSMA. I'll do another day of recapping to make up for the hassle I cause for getting someone else to post for me.

I'm kind of a luddite and don t want a social media footprint. Thanks for the prompt response Vivi. You're a gem.

The prove you're not a robot p-word was 'bogyma'. LOL
 

J desde NYC- I can post it for you.
Do you have an email address? If so, I will email you directly
 

TJ, you can reach me at, metacognition3 at outlook dot com. Thanks!
 

J desde NYC- check your inbox, I sent you an email. :-)
 

I just sent an eMail about recapping Tuesday. From when I heard Susy G. was in this, I was bought.
 

eMail me RockYourLove13@gMail.com BTW!
 

TJ-can I call you TJ? ;)-I got no e-mail. Could you try again?

metacognition3 at outlook dot com
 

I am a recapper for PSMA as well. My email is topperarnold@gmail.com if you need it.

Anyone else recapping: Feel free to email me...or not lol.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder