Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Que pobres tan ricos # 12, Tuesday Jan 21 'Like a virgin'... a quinceanera party for the ages... and the guest list at Via Italia grows...

(Menchaca's upstairs closet/attic: as MA continues piling the 'things' on the loan shark's arms...)
L: Hold it! I won’t let you pay this man for us.
S: you won’t be so ungrateful, right, Lupita? (turns to MA) And you, don’t abuse… just because I have a chicken’s heart…
MA: (interrupting the loan shark before he can insult Lupita's humble status) And very good taste!
S: I get moved by the needy people… but there are some goblets over there (pointing to another box full of AS's fine crystal goblets…
MA: You are in luck! (piles them on top of the stuff on the loan shark's arms) There you go. (turns him around and starts to push him out the door) Have a good time!... (more babble)… don’t trip with those boxes, ah?
L: Thank you for getting that guy off my back, but you did not need to do it. Neither will I accept what you gave him as a gift, we will pay you for everything…
MA: Guadalupe, if you want you can add it to the amount you all owe me.
L: Ah! There it is… you go ahead and estimate how much are the things he took, and add it to my debt. Write it down!
MA: No, you can also take it as payment for what we are going to be eating here.
L: Just don’t abuse. You won’t say now that those things are worth the food we will be giving you for a year, right?
MA: Well, you don’t really think we will be staying here a year, right? (he doesn't look so convinced himself that her estimate is so off the ballpark)

(at photo session)

The coordinator or manager questions A-hole that Mini was about to marry MA and now she is engaged to him. A-hole eats the guy alive for questioning him… A-hole gives the photographer instructions… I want you to capture the beauty of my fiancée and my personal attractiveness… I want to look sophisticated but sincere, haughty (altivo) but trustworthy, in love but indifferent, you get it, right? And if not, you know… (you ‘ll end up at ) Sonora desert…

(Pictures don’t really look that great to me, but I can tell Mini is not too excited to be there, looks more like she would prefer to be posing for pictures with a snowman…)

Back to attic at Menchacas…
MA: Lupe, why do you distrust me so much?
L: Not sure… there is something you are hiding… tell me the truth, why your interest in staying in this house?
MA: well, I used to have such a different lifestyle until just recently. I worked in London at the stock market… I gathered some money that I earned with hard work. (she wants him to get to the point) I trusted people that did not deserve it and I lost everything overnight. And all we have left… (then he goes deaf, like not really wanting to spit it out that all they have left is this house)…(she asks what is it he has left?)… this property.
L: Well, I am soooooo sorry for you all… but if you really lost it all, you all will need to learn to live humbly.. I have to go… (he asks for some food)… I will ask Carmelita to serve you some… just some!… we will keep a tab on you.. so you don’t later on come tell us that you were robbed… no, we know the kind of people you are… (leaves mumbling ‘the stock market’…)


AS and Leo are walking down the street with the bags, Leo is sorry for his brother who was about to marry a ho… she is mouthing insults about A-hole. Then Leo says he is dying of hunger, he would withstand those two women (Mini/Isela) if he got a couple slices of ham in return. He is about to faint. AS asks him not to copy her… she never thought she would say this but they have to S A V E… save to take another taxi so they don’t have to humble themselves in front of those jerk people. Leo is again fainting… she asks him to breathe… they will have no choice but to return to that lowly street… withstand the stinch of rotten caviar… use the last resource they have… get their valuable belongings and sell them to the highest bidder… Leo thinks they would get enough money to eat well and leave that dump. She is not so happy to get rid of the prescious things that have been with her all her life… Leo asks her to calm down. Leo says we sell everything and move to a better category place. Leo suggests she sell them to her friends, AS says Oh NO!, she does not want their friends to find out about their ruin… She will see who she can find to sell them to.

Emiliano is with some other boy … they are opening some guitars, the other boy is about to have a birthday and his godparents gave him his birthday gifts in advance… Emiliano plays with the guitar. A bit later outside that house, Lupe comes to pick him up, and he tells her about his friends things… She says she wishes she could give him all those good things… But brought you something you love… A Subway Club! (except he pronounces Soobway Cloob!, so cute!) My favorite! Did you ask for toasted bread? Yes, also with jalapenos. And with a cookie. Thank you Mom, I know you work hard to pay for my school and give me what I want and when I have you, my grandma and my aunt and uncles I don’t feel I need anything else. And I won the lottery with you, mijo! Get your helmet on! (let me hear it... awwwwwww... so sweeeeet!!)

(Its almost Party time at Fonda!) The decorations look great. Simple paper mache & balloons but in good taste.
Carmelita asks Lupe to ask the RP to borrow some of the things (serving things for the party) Lupe refuses, they do have things that would look great, and it would look like a party room more than a fonda, but…no, I don’t dare ask them for it… (Frida says it would be more like a business transaction, we could trade it for food).. MA says no, we could not rent them something. If some of our stuff would be useful for your event, you can just take it… In fact, if you need any of the things we brought, you can just take it. Lupe thanks him. Frida rants at MA that he let go a chance to get some money from them… He says it would cost him their trust… remember this is the only place we can hide… we need to have patience… the important thing here is to gain their confidence, beginning with Lupe.

A-hole and the nurse at the nursing home… he keeps reminding her he pays her well to keep the grandma sleeping (numb).

Back at Fonda: They have upgraded the decoration for the party at the Fonda. Perla and Jose are admiring it. Don Chuy and Emiliano also helped out. They just have to finish staging everything they got off the attic.

AS and Leo arrive in the taxi to la Fonda… AS asks taxi driver if he believes in God… Yes… Then may God pay you for this… (say what?? She did not pay him??) She is depressed. Leo tries to cheer her up, we will sell something and will have an easier time… she is crying for getting rid of her solid gold sculptures, her eggs from… They walk in and AS immediately goes beserk… Pigsty Misery!! For the scars of Christ! What are my things doing here?? You want to rob me of my valuable things!! You have dirtied everything with your filthy hands!! (Chuy tries to calm her down and get her to sit down) None of this belongs to you!! These are my things!! You would not be able to afford any one of these pieces in three lifetimes!! Don Chuy, Jose and Perla say they look great… but AS is still too out of control, she points to a chinese vase from the Ming dynasty and they put paper flowers in it! (she throws the flowers to the floor)… Leo warns her that these people could be dangerous if she insults them… (Don Chuy insists she sit down). AS: My God, kill me already. I can’t stand so much humiliation. Kill me! (Don CHuy grins like ‘really?? all that cackle for just us borrowing her junk?’)

Upstairs, Lupe just came out of the shower and rushes into her room (shuts the door but does not lock it) praying the guests don’t arrive too soon… (after her, MA comes in calling her name but not really knocking first)
MA: Guadalupe… (Yikes!)
L: What!... Out!! Out of here!!
MA: Can we talk?... (she throws something at him) I will wait for you outside… Thank you!
(outside, MA is breathing hard, big sigh… after another scene we come back to them, she has opened the door and he is talking to her)
MA: Please forgive me!
L: (mocking his plea) Please forgive me… that is the education you got in London? They never taught you to knock first?
MA: Yes, actually my mother would nag at me. The door was closed, but I never thought I would find you… well, this way, so…
L: (gets right in his face) So you DID see me?
M: No!,... well, I mean…
L: You will admit you were peeking or not?
MA: I assure you I never meant any harm. I can understand you being mad at me, but I really ask you to forgive me… (they hear AS’s yells ‘Holy Madonna!!’ downstairs) Excuse me…

Back downstairs, AS keeps threatening the Menchacas, if you broke anything I will charge you all three times the value! Jose explains that MA lent them the stuff for the party… Don Chuy offers her some juice flavored water. Then he repeats what Jose said…
AS: They are very ellegant!! The one that had to give permission was ME and not my son! You all are filth! (Leo keeps reminding her they have to be careful with these folks, Frida also tries to calm her down but AS insults her and the Menchacas in the room giggle not so quietly)

Back at the photo session… he is still smiling and posing, she is visibly tired, putting the flowers right on his face for some shots, definitely had enough about 100 shots ago. Even Isela is yawning sitting in a couch nearby.

Back at Fonda,
MA: I don’t get why you are here. Weren’t you two having a fine time already?
AS: Three! Because DaVinci is also one of us, he is part of the family. We came to pick up some of our belongings to sell them, but since you loaned them away…(Frida doesn’t think selling them is a bad idea).. yeah but now we can’t sell them because you loaned them for this party and they are now ruined and all the guests will trash them. (looking at the Menchacas) Because you all know nothing of Art!!
Don Chuy keeps calling her 'Gentle Gazelle' … and invites her to join the party so she can try some tacos that his buddy makes… She just wants to sleep… and never awaken.
Don Chuy pulls MA away… asks him if his mom will stay long. (seems Don Chuy has set his eyes on her).
MA: Don’t think so... I don’t know… She has not told me…(and yes, Don Chuy's face changes expression at each phrase from MA, from hopeful to discouraged)

Photo session is finally over...
A-hole wants the pictures processed and in the cover page of the magazine the next day!… The guy says the cover is taken by some other couple’s wedding… A-hole doesn’t care. Throw that out. I want US on the cover!
When the guy leaves, A-hole roughs up Mini, he wants an advance (as in advance powow in bed) for the wedding. She insists she is old fashioned … she wants to hold herself for the honeymoon. .. Ok, you win. I will take a shower. (to cool down?) A-hole leaves. Isela comes and congratulates Mini on evading that one.

Back to Fonda, MA is trying to question AS and Leo on their plans. Perla and Jose nag about two more mouths to feed. Don Chuy rants at them. Tells AS they are welcome to stay. AS reaches to the roof with her nose, Much to her disgust, she will stay, and reminds them this is property of the RPs.

Don Chuy and Carmelita in the kitchen, he is trying to figure out what is different about her… she is building hope that he will praise her looks, but he guesses wrong, you bought a new apron!! She gets angry at him but does not correct him. He heads upstairs and she stays in kitchen ranting all by herself.

AS begins picking up her things . MA asks her to calm down, they are letting us stay here, lets try to get along. Please!

Nepo knocks at the door… Lupe asks if he came by himself. No, he came with the police. (At hearing this, MA drops the vase/goblet he had in his hand. Lupita notices the noise and comes back to find a very startled, if not scared, MA.) He says it just slipped… she goes to open the door. It turns out the father of the girl turning 15 is a police man and he invited his friends from work, so Nepo tells her it will be the safest party in the year!... Before she lets them in, (Lupe has figured out MA has an issue with the police coming in) Lupe asks MA and the RPs to go on upstairs. MA says sure, I will take all of them upstairs, and the suitcases and the dog so he won’t bite anyone, he can be a beast… the last thing I want is to embarrass you in front of your friends. AS asks MA ‘vergona?’ Embarrassed am I for allowing my things to be mixed up with these lowly people! MA has to drag her upstairs. They all go upstairs, Lupe stays deep in thought, like putting two and two together.

Mini and Isela are at the doctor/plastic surgeon's office/clinic, she just had the ‘like a virgin again’ surgery… Mini and Isela celebrate the ‘renewed’ feeling. Mini is still annoyed that people will say that she got married because she HAD to, (like she was pregnant)… Isela asks her to stop complaining.

Upstairs at Fonda, MA asks AS and Leo what happened and where were they. He hears they were at the house and the police took possession of the car. He asks ‘what were you thinking??’ AS wants her friends to continue thinking they are in Italy. MA says ‘then you prefer to live humbly here than to ask your friends for help?’ AS says yes… It will just be a few days. MA not so sure it will be a matter of a few days. Leo mentions they stooped at A-holes. MA says if there is anyone who SHOULD NOT KNOW where MA is, it is precisely A-hole. MA believes A-hole is behind the fraud issue.

Downstairs, the party is going on. The quinceanera looks great in red and Nepo is proud of his niece. Even reads some speech he wrote for the occasion, the story of Karla Nayeli his niece. How she would sit on his lap and brighten his days with her smiles. Now that you are 15 you are a flower. Asks everyone to congratulate her.. Gives her a hug and then its time for the first dance with her dad. A bit bumpy dance it was.

Lupita and Carmelita and Don Chuy meet by the punch.. Lupe does not want Nepo and his friends to know much about their issue with the house deed and the RPs. Don Chuy wants to take some of the food up to the RPs. They haven’t eaten all day, we have to have a heart. Carmelita comments that she never saw Don Chuy so interested in someone eating as now.

Upstairs, the RPs are still arguing, MA has to avoid the Menchacas finding out he is running from the police. Don Chuy comes in and startles MA just in time before he finishes more talk about his situation. MA and Frida seem more than eager to eat, not so much AS and Leo.

Downstairs Jose complains of all the food Don CHuy took up to them. Lupe defends Don CHuy’s deed and reminds them the RPs loaned them all the stuff for the party. Carmelita has to concede and agrees with her. Lupe is still thinking of making the RPs life miserable, but that does not mean being ungrateful or letting them starve to death.. the idea is not to keep them from eating… she has a last move … when they find out where they will sleep they won’t like it.

MA and Frida are stuffing themselves, Leo and AS continue nagging… but Leo finally gives in to the smell. AS then also drools for the food too… My God, forgive me for what I am about to do, but I better close my eyes and not look at what I am going to put in my mouth… (she eats too)… MA mentions… ‘do you realize that for the first time since I arrived from London, we are eating together as a family’. (smiles)

Previews:

(VO: Among tears and constant prayers, the war is still ongoing…) Lupe questions MA why he got so nervous when the Cops arrived… finally she questions him directly ‘why didn’t you tell me you were hiding from the law??’

Labels:


Comments:
Martaivett, wow, what a complete recap and so fast! Thanks!

The kid with Emiliano looked like the kid that played Lucero's son in PESE.

I liked when don Chuy asked MA if AS was staying and MA's answer moved from "no" to "I don't think so" to"I don't know" to "she hasn't told me" . You could see don Chuy's face slowly fall with each less favorable answer.

As usual, I loved AS and her over dramatic reactions to everything. It was funny seeing her finally giving in and eating and then asking for more.

Jarifa




 

Great recap, Martaivett. Starvation will work wonders to change attitudes. My favorite laugh of the night was when Don Chuy told AS she could stay with her TWO pets, i.e. Leo and Da Vinci. I really look forward to watching this every night.
 

Marta:

Thanks so much for this most splendid recap!

Laughed at the doctor's visit with Mini and Isela, too funny.

I like that MA is going to work to gain the Menchaca's trust, that's a good first step. I also like Don Chuy's attitude too. He is a really nice guy. I hope they eventually work together.

I so agree with you La Paloma about starvation changing attitudes. Leo and AS were so funny at the end, gobbling that food.

Ahole and Mini's photo shoot took so long. He is really full of himself.

I too think that Don Chuy is feeling a little something, something for AS. This should be fun.

Can't wait for tonight to see that convo with MA and Lupe.
 

Thank you for the recap, Marta.

During the photo shoot, all I could think about, was that Mini's poses seemed like they belonged in the kind of photo shoot con poca ropa.
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Thank you, Marta! You are a godsend!
 

I appologize for the lack of description/intro to the scenes, was transcribing as fast as I could but feeling a bit under the weather... nothing major, just a head cold but an annoying one (hard to breathe at times)... i am editing it a bit now...
btw, S stands for Salomon whatchamacallit, the loan shark.
 

Martaivett, you have nothing to apologize for. The recap is great as it was originally done.

Jarifa
 

Marta, you are wonderful to provide us with another thorough recap. Thank you.

I get the feeling that part of the reason Min wants to be "like a virgen" is that she really does not want to have sex with Ahole. This story is letting her put it off as long as possible.

I think Nepo's niece played Luzma's friend in Amor Bravio.

Barbara

 

Marta- What are you applogizing for? This recap was great! I hope you're feeling better now.

The photo shoot was hilarious. Min and Alejo are both so vain and wanted to be the focus of each shot.

Lupita definitely picked up on how nervous MA got when he learned a good part of the party guests would be cops. I wonder where she's planning on putting the RPs to sleep?
 

Does anyone notice that every time MA goes to talk to Lupe or mention her name he babbles or pronounces it significantly slow... as if he was entranced or enchanted while saying it, depending on the context?
 

Hmm. The only reason Alejo wants to marry Mini, is to have a baby. The one thing Mini does NOT want is sex. Do we see a problem here?

While we're on the subject... I know this is too pedestrian for a TN, but don't you think Alejo maybe should've mentioned to Mini that he wants children? I can just picture what's coming down the road. Wedding night:
Alejo: Darling, let's make babies!
Mini: BABIES?? Claro que no! Silly boy! They took out my uterus when they took out those two ribs. So I could fit into my Size 2 prom dress.
 

Marta, the recap was fine (you even included most of the jokes) and I hope you are feeling better now.

I loved the photo shoot scenes. Yeah, it went on too long - but it was so funny. I'd like to see a remake of PEAM starring Tacher and Martz instead of Colunga and Soto. There, I said it!

I keep thinking that Frida looks like the sister (with the forehead-braids) from PESE, but that can't be her, right? That other girl was older?

I have been wondering if Minerva would try to avoid having sex with Ahole even after the wedding. I didn't mention it because I thought everyone else would think I was crazy... but I see I'm in good company. :-)

Of course, Vilma would be happy to make a baby for him - but not to hand it over to Min to raise as her own. Still, I wonder if he'll try that route. *shudder*
 

some coincidences with Destilando/Cafe storyline.
the 'good cousin' is making plans to marry because he found or thinks he found the right partner for life... suddenly the granddad dies, the will is read (totally similar clause, whoever has the first male son heir will control the entire family estate/empire) so suddenly the 'evil cousin', who had no intention whatsoever of changing/stopping his giggolo 'can have any woman i want anytime i want without major commitment' ways or settling down anytime soon (except for some pressure from family to do it) gets the money booster motive to accelerate and try to win the race to the 'first male heir', no matter who he has to step on, even matching up the cousin to the wrong woman.... except this time lets hope MA is not as easy to manipulate as his counterparts in Desti/Cafe.
 

Paula: Oh yeah! In fact, knowing how greedy Min is, Ahole should have TOLD her about the clause. That would make him a lot more attractive to her. Ever hear of beer-goggles? Min's got money-goggles.

Or maybe she's just got Mommy-goggles. It will be a wonderful, happy day when Minerva finally makes a decision of her own in definance of her mother's wishes.
 

Marta, that was the ONLY thing I didn't love about Destilando... how gullible that guy was. Even after he and Gaviota knew his cousin was a big liar, they fell for his lies AGAIN (because when they extended the TN they pretty much just had the characters repeat the same mistakes) and doubted one another AGAIN.

Heaven help us, let's hope MA and Lupe are smarter than Gaviota and... was it Rodrigo? ... and if this TN gets extended, let's hope the extension isn't a repeat of the dumbest things we've already seen.
 

Julie, well, MT in PEAM... if we can avoid him having to dress up on that secretario outfit with the fuschia trims... Yikes!
Fully suited, of course! a light tee or shirtless in jeans? Yummy! .. naked in shower shaving (remember People mag picture a couple yrs ago,) double yummy!!, mariachi outfit... i prefer the green one... but not in secretario outfit, please!! the jury is still out IMO as far as whether they have good chemistry on screen together.

Ok, and about the Mini and Vilma options... Mini has a single digit IQ if she doesn't try to figure out why he is suddenly in such a hurry to marry and roll in the sheets with her... And Vilma, she claims she has a law degree, i bet her ego is even bigger than her toga so i bet if A-hole wants to use her and then drop her, he will regret it, unless he finds some way to blackmail her into keeping her mouth shut.maybe he could have a way to blame the fraud on her?
 

All I was getting at with Tacher and Martz in PEAM is that they would have been a lot funnier!

Vilma is a real mystery. I still can't figure out whether she's sick in the head or merely pathetic. She's so obsessed with Alejo, if he dumps her she might take it out on Min instead of him.
 

yes it was Rodrigo.
 

Best line of the night was Don Chuy's comment about AS and her two pets. Still laughing when I think of it and Leo didn't even really take offense.

The food scene was priceless. The RP's fell on all that "peasant" food live raving wolves.

MA does slow down when speaking to Lupita but I think he basically still thinks all these people are beneath him and not too bright. I also think he has to think for a while to get the language right and hopes they will slow down when talking to him because he can't understand what they say without his translator.

Lupe is on to the fact there is a police problem and that should give the Menchacas the upper hand in the Battle for the House.
 

Marta thanks for the recap and hope you feel better soon.

Paula, does Min not want sex or kids. I thought the whole reason for her surgery was so Alejo would think she's a virgin so I think there are going to have sex.

Sara as others noted on the MPV thread don't not speak. I'm so with you on the while it is reality, Fabi paid a high price (possibly the highest of the characters in the sexcapades).
 

In regards to Mini, I don't think she knows about the needing the heir. I don't think MA got to tell her before the crap hit the fan. Ahole sure hasn't told her either. So it will be some shock when Ahole tells her let's make some babies.
 

Karen - we don't know whether Min wants kids or not, but it seems pretty clear that she doesn't want to have sex with Ahole. That's why she told him that nonsense about being a virgin in the first place. Now she's had the surgery on the assumption that she'll at least have to put out on her wedding night, but I think she's going to try to delay sex with him for as long as possible.
 

Fabulous recap Marta!

I liked that Don Chuy brought the RP the food. I was actually feeling bad for them starving. And good thing there was huitlacoche for Frida since she's a vegetarian.

My mother hates the way MA pronounces Guadalupe and Menchaaaca, she complains every time he does. I do think it makes him sound a little dim.

Jarocha



 

Jarocha

MA does act dim at times to the point where I wonder how he could ever have gone to London and created a successful business.
 

Decie Girl

My best guess is that English helped his mind to work faster while Chilango makes it stop. lol

Jarocha
 

I meant Chilango slang (Mexico City slang).

Jarocha
 

It's like how we don't sound as smart when we speak our second or third language. We're not as quick witted as we are in our native tongue. I guess it shows he's not really Mexican any more.
 

Thanks Julie for clearing things up about Min. Since this is the case, Alejo deserves that and more. It's almost too bad he's too stupid to realize Vilma would be more than happy to give him many kiddies.
 

Jarocha,
My best guess is that English helped his mind to work faster while Chilango makes it stop. lol


ROFLOL good one!!
 

Vivi said:
"It's like how we don't sound as smart when we speak our second or third language. We're not as quick witted as we are in our native tongue. I guess it shows he's not really Mexican any more."

1. This statement makes me feel better simply because I will never ever ever think I speak Spanish well....no matter how many times natives tell me I'm fine.

2. There have been several comments about the RP and how they have lost their roots etc. Is that something the writers are purposely trying to do? One can still be rich and Mexican, can't they?

3. I wish we could have some scenes with Leo speaking fresa and the Menchaaacas needing a translator. I am annoyed by his adding "-uki" to everything. Naduki, hermanuki...blech.
 

Sara said:
3. I wish we could have some scenes with Leo speaking fresa and the Menchaaacas needing a translator. I am annoyed by his adding "-uki" to everything. Naduki, hermanuki...blech.

I am with you Sara... i hate how Leo refers to all the more humble folks, places and things.. period!

There's one thing that i have been thinking about today... the triple love triangles/squares here...

AS/Don Chuy/Carmelita...
and throw Isela in there for good measure... (why would any of them give her the time of day is beyond me)

then we have the young-er uns:
MA/ Lupita (opposites attract, with the three's a crowd character there: Nepo.. wonder if Wendy will sneak in this circle in the near future,s he seems interested in Nepo),
A-hole / Mini (made for each other with the three's a crowd character: Vilma)...

and the really young uns:
Leo / Perla (not a chance in heck)
Frida/Jose Tizoc (loosely a chance)

and Emiliano and DaVinci... LOL!
 

i hate how Leo refers to all the more humble folks, places and things.. period!

i forgot to include his siblings in there... and I also hate how he bows down to his mother, no matter how she treats him (either an animal or a slave)
 

I am totally Team Frida/Tizoc (Frizoc?) I want them together. :-)
 

Perla seems too young for Leo.

Leo and Minerva should get together, elope, and learn how to live without their mothers' constant interference.
 

Thanks for the great recap! I think there was some kind of animal sound effect when Isela yawned during the photo shoot. It sounded like a lion was yawning. Very funny (and appropriate).

AS isn't really in a position to criticize other people's taste in art. We all saw that tacky dice painting she bought. I actually think the Menchaca's decor looks nicer than some of the stuff the rich characters have hanging on their walls.

Rikki
 

In defense of the Ruiz Palacios, it is MUCH easier to understand Fresa than Chilango. If you are Mexican but not from Mexico City, you are at least half as lost as the RP are with the Mexico City slang.

Jarocha
 

Sorry I'm so late. Thanks, Marta, for the fabulous recap of this sweet episode. This TN is so much fun with lots of good and interesting food as well. And Minerva's revirginization procedure was a hoot.

Carlos
 

Carlos:
'And Minerva's revirginization procedure was a hoot.'
I KNEW you would mention that...lol
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder