Wednesday, October 01, 2014

HEFDM Recap

Hey it's CS, the recap will be up later night!

We begin tonight with Pato conspiring against Chava to Sofi's face but she isn't buying what he's selling.

Matt. says hi to Lucas and that it feels different without Chava around.

Sofi gives Silvie the skinny as she leaves and says for Chava she wants the best lawyer.

Luc. needs to see Silvie and Matt. says for him to be easy on the future mother of his kids.

Silvie and Pato spew their negative venom amongst each themselves and malenergize the room.

Chava is in jail an dis if notified he has a visitor; it's Sofi.

Silvie and Pato pro and con Pato's plot until he says he has a secret qeapon; Queen Bee Greta!

Speak of the devil, Fausto lets Greta know she seems happier and she says she woke up that way. They talk about Alan but Fausto isn't convinced by his story.

Tavares lets Chava out of the cell to talk with Sofi, in an actual room; she KNOWS Chava is innocent.

Pato has shown up at the Ripoll mansion on short notice and that kills Greta's day; jerk has the decency to apologize and he wants to talk.

Silvie is instructing Dani how to do her job. Silvie says she personally loves the way Dani dresses but she needs to uniform it, not wear tennis shoes, pin her hair up and put on a little bit of make-up.

Greta says she doesn't like going behind Sofia and talking with Pato about her situations like that. Greta's not having Pato's games and wants to know what is in the envelope. Pato straight up says it contains proof Sofia's not Octavio Ripoll's daughter and Gret. who now has a look of Fret is alarmed; is it true?

Chava tells Sofi that when he was done with Silvie, he went to go get water and then the police found the money in his bag. He like Lucas swears on his mother that he didn't steal the money and Sofi. believes him.

(Theme Song)
 
Just as Chava and Sofi almost kiss and form one (I call them chOfi) Tavares comes in and so does Araceli.
 
Pato is leaving his pseudo-sympathetic charm all over Greta like a snail would trail slime on a driveway and unfortunately she is putty in his hands
 
Tavares excuses himself (too late man) as Chava and 'Li (Araceli's nickname) catch up. He introduced Sofi to her.
 
Fauntleroy waltzes into Alexa's room and onto her bed; he's so nasty I'm surprised he doesn't leave a streak. He is just babbling and I'm hardly paying attention but he says something about his suegra whom I'm guessing would be Greta (I apologize but Alan is detrimental to my health and forget CS'09, why don't any of you remember Alan as the creepy jerk Jorge who was Marianela and eventually Kristel's beau in Llena de Amor?)
 
Pato is detrimental to my health as well but eh; he is a charmer with those pechugas of his and that one photo of him in nothing but green converse.
 
Sofi is pleased to make 'Li's acquaintance.
 
Luc. is looking for Silvie and inadvertently runs into Dani.
 
Fausto introduces Pato to Alan (LOL coincidence, I THINK NOT!) and I begin to feel a pit in my stomach. Al asks about the wedding and invites Pato on a double date but Pato rebuffs it since he knows he will be the one stuck with the bill (I like that Pato sees right through him; now if someone could see right through Pato without being manipulated whatsoever GRETA.)
 
Luc. and Dani flirt on work hours.
 
IrkMe and Armie are with Renzi, d-e-a-l-i-n-g (read that in the juvenile girly and boy sittin' in a tree song tone; bottom line, Armie isn't buyin' what Renzi's sellin'.)
 
You know, I had a feeling Greta would end up blackmailed but when she spews her minor venom all over Fausto, that's when I get mad.
 
Chava and 'Li; Chava knows Pato's behind this.
 
IrkMe +-_-  and Armie =3 argue on the street.
 
Dani. and Luc. discuss work and Dani said Silvie is chida (she comes off as the person who would have a human skull for a decoration so yeah.) Lucas and Dani kiss as I say aw young love.
 
Renzi and IrkMe +-__-plot and he makes her pledge she will convince Armie =3 with whatever it takes.
 
Greta caresses a picture of Sofia and we flashback to see Baby Sofi and the skinny Greta received on how to raise her.
 
Luc. and 'Sol (Marisol) lament over Chava's situation and the worst part is that whoever stuffed Chava's bag with the money is among them.
 
Lupe runs into 'Li on the street and they catch up.
 
 Sofi. has Luc. on the case and if he finds about anything, he'll let her know.

Tavares is the observant little bugger and says he noticed a tension between Sofi. and 'Li but Chava reassures him there was nothing.

Pato is arguing with Sofi. and says he doesn't like a thing about Chava.

Armie =3 thinks it's weird that Renzi is buying all those businesses and if he has so much money, why not donate it to the poor kids of the world (Armie =3 is quite the galan  <3)

Pato is bitching some more but Sofi isn't having ANY of that and says that if they're separated due to not seeing eye-to-eye on the whole Chava thing than so be it!

(end-of-capitulo)

Avances from Mexico (and EnElVideo .com)

1-Greta calls Paco,
2-'Li asks Lupe what's up with Sofi and Chava or in other words if there is anything between them.
3-Chava and Sofi kiss as he strips her of her black silk robe.

(GET WELL SOON MADELEINE!)

Labels:


Comments:
CorazonSalvaje, thanks for such an entertaining recap! You have quite a way with turning a phrase from snails and slime to nasty streaks to D-E-A-L-I-N-G. You have me laughing this a.m.

So, Octavio did tell Greta that she would never step in the factory again but only so Sofía would never know that Octavio was not her father. I could not believe she did not tell Fausto. I can't see him out of the loop for long.

I was so happy Fausto gave Greta a heads up about Alan's "royal" pedigree.

Silvana gave Dani some good advice for dressing for work. She also could have suggested reptile and animal prints like she wears but probably did not want to share her original style. Lol.

Patricio has invented quite the imaginary plot to deal with Greta. I had thought he would have been much more crude and direct with Greta.

Yay! Armando foiled Renzi's plan and is determined to hold line. Irma is going nowhere fast.

Of course I liked that Sofía is ready to put her relationship with Patricio on the line re. the Chava situation. What will he do in response to that threat to keep his plan on track?

So many questions to be answered . . .

Get well soon, Madelaine!

Jarifa
 

Jarifa,

Sofia vs Araceli: AND SO IT BEGINS .
 

Conservative Democrat, That is going to be fun! Even old Tavares notice the "tension".

Jarifa
 

Thanks, CorazónSalvaje, very well done.

Thanks to all you recappers who have diligently provided these excellent recaps for this apparently under-appreciated TN... or are there too many out there like myself who've contented themselves with lurking and enjoying the show, the praiseworthy recaps, and relatively sparse comments without participating actively in the discussion? I usually end up watching this the following day (I watched this episode this morning) and then feel like it's almost too late to comment. I'll try to do better.

I can't believe I didn't recognize Alan as Mari's Spanish fake boyfriend in LldA. His character here is very similar though I think that Jorge had more authentic credentials... he was definitely a jerk. I have a warm memory of him, however, because his distinct Spanish lithp inspired the oft used pithed which I'm quite certain appeared for the first time in this recap of an episode of that TN.

Carlos
 

CorazonSalvaje, I have been on Caray several times today and don't know how on earth I missed this recap. I sincerely apologize.

This was great fun and I enjoyed every word.

"Silvie and Pato spew their negative venom amongst each themselves and malenergize the room" was my hands down favorite.

Was so relieved Armando did not sign and that he still has the house. Foiled again Irma.

So, as Paco is Ariceli's father, then she and Sophia are half sisters. Looks like a little family rivalry may be brewing.

I felt for Greta's tears and embarrassment at Pato's vicious ploy. I really hope Greta tells Sophia herself and now. It would spare her the burden of carrying the secret and being beholden to Pato who can't be trusted anyway. Sophia will be hurt, but better to hear it from her mother.

Carlos, your comments always make me smile. Hope you will be able to comment more often. These recaps are so great and your voice would be a welcome presence.

CS, thank you again!

Diana
 

Sofia vs Araceli fighting over Chava reminds me of the "Don't Touch My Dart" commercial.
 

CorazonSalvaje – Fine recap. My favorites:

… Chava and Sofi almost kiss and form one (I call them chOfi)

Pato is leaving his pseudo-sympathetic charm all over Greta like a snail would trail slime on a driveway

I feel bad for Greta – this is her worst nightmare – but I too was impressed with Pato. Clever way to bring in a phantom third party to blackmail Greta and make himself her protector. Ugh! And Pato's faceoff with the other Ripoll would-be son-in-law was hilarious. One look at Alan, and Pato knew he wasn’t worth a single centavo.

Yay, Armando finally stood up to Irma.

The pace is picking up. I like it. It dawned on me that we have two nice girls, Dani and Marisol, and only to young guys, Lucas, a recovering thief, and Silvie’s brother, a recovering meth head.

Did anyone detect a “call of the blood” between Sofi and Araceli?

Carlos, great to see you hear.
 

Corazon- Thank you for the snappy recap. I saw the end of the epi.

The police captain must be wondering how Chava does it. Two hot and successful women at his beck and call.

I agree that Pato is very clever pretending that there is some mysterious third party blackmailer. I thought he was going to try to strong-arm her. Instead he's casting himself as her protector and friend. He just might be good at his job, after all.
 

Niecie,

"Did anyone detect a “call of the blood” between Sofi and Araceli?"

I was watching closely for a call of the blood when Sofía and Areceli met even replaying that scene over again. There was ominous drum beats when they first set eyes on each other and then again when they touched hands but it seemed more to emphasize the fact that they viewed each other as rivals.

On the other hand, I thought that there was a mutual recognition between Patricio and Alan that they were sort of brothers in the same larcenous fraternity.

Carlos
 

Cs, I haven't had a chance to watch this yet - we are having TV reception problems yet again - so thanks so much for a fun recap. I thought Greta was a strong, smart woman, but I guess I was wrong. It seems everyone can pull the wool over her eyes.


 

"Hello, Tavares? This is Sofia. Seems there's been a misunderstanding down here at the factory *THAT I OWN* concerning money *THAT BELONGS TO ME*. Be a dear and release my chauffer(sp?)please, as I will not be pressing any charges."

But (*sigh), that would make far too much sense...
 

I've also noticed the hostility between Sofia and Araceli.

But the big question I'd like to know is do they even know they're half sisters ?
 

If anyone who saw Por Siempre mi Amor is watching Yo No Creo en Los Hombres online, you'll notice the huge fat man villain was the butler Balthazar in PSMA. It's interesting to see someone who had a comedic-prude role take on such a dastardly role.
 

"Hey, Bro? You mind putting on some pants? I find it a little weird I have to ask twice." That's more than just a quote from "The Hangover"... That's me every time Alan makes an appearance on this show... Every. Single. Time. What is the deal with guys named "Alan" and this disturbing aversion to pants???
 

Steve, No they don't know they are half-sisters. Sofia doesn't know that she is not the daughter of Octavio Ripoll.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder