Saturday, November 15, 2014

La Malquerida, capitulo 60. 11/14/14

Discussion page.

Labels:


Comments:
Migraine since yesterday. Will try to get one done tonight. Sorry guys.
 

Feel better, Gloria! Rest up and let us know if you just don't feel up to it.

Another doozy of an episode last night. Funniest part, Juli and Norb competing to convince German of who was the best crappy parent. Those two can't see past their egos.

And of course, the worst part of the epi was that horrible wedding. Poor Ale looked like a corpse or vampire bride-- pale as a ghost, bright red dress, heavy makeup, and that lipstick smeared to look like blood after Dan swallowed half her face with that kiss. No wonder she fainted. And no, I don't want to consider that she fainted for another reason.
 

Gloria, so sorry you have a migraine..rest and relax,

Another upsetting episode with no bright spots. Yuck I hated seeing Rubio get that note. So frustrating.
 

Vivi, that was a terrible episode.
 

Gloria, sorry to hear about your migraine. I hope you get better soon.

I hate the fact that Danilo got away with marrying Ale. Although I did have a strange feeling about the judge. I almost thought he was a client the way he was looking at Ale. I was hoping he was a fake judge, but I doubt it.

Back to work, hasta pronto!
 

That judge was gross. He actually licked his lips when he saw Ale. Blech!
 

Vivi,
About Ale fainting. Maybe it is what you're thinking. Remember the last person Ale had sex with was German. Plus, when Ale woke up the morning before the wedding (after Danilo forced himself on Ale), she told him that he had said he was going to wait til after they were married to have sex. What I do not remember is if Ale and Danilo have had sex since Danilo "found" her. So, if Ale is preggers, there is a possibility that it's German's.
 

AuntyAnn- The judge may very well be a real judge AND a client. One thing doesn't rule the other out. Ale certainly thought he was a client intended for her at first.
 

The last time Dan and Ale had relations, up until now, was when he took her to the rape chalet after killing Olga and before killing her mother.
 

They can fly half way across the solar system but can't find a way to stop a migraine. Que?
Hope you feel better soon Gloria.

Just one comment for now. I hope that the ending the writers have for our little satan wanna be, Mariachi Rubio will be a good one.
Yes you can sing nice mariachi songs to sweet Luisa but you are nothing more than a little machete
carrying creep. We in viewer land will enjoy watching you suffer like the way you made Alejandra suffer after you sold her out. You bastard.
the gringo

 

Hope you feel better Gloria.

I too had a strange feeling about the judge. I think that Dan could still use a fake marriage as leverage to keep control of Ale. So maybe he really doesn't care about marriage he just wants to keep Ale away from German. It's similar in other TNs when a female uses a fake pregnancy as leverage to keep the galan when he's not in love with her.

I can almost bet Rubio will tell Esteban about the letter.

 

Gloria, so sorry you have a migraine. Please feel better!

The bride says "I doom..."

I really hoped the wedding would not take place. Like you Vivi and AuntyAnn, I was sickened.

I do believe that if Ale is pregnant, the child will be German's. In TN "life" as in real life, we must always have hope, which is sometimes all we have. Otherwise things would be unbearable at this point.

I also noticed the judge lasviciously licked his lips at Ale. There was no doubt he had no moral character and your comment that he may have been a client makes perfect sense Vivi.

Rubio, you have been teetering on the precipice but are now totally dead to me. Please save me a seat at the "done with Rubio" table gringo.

The wedding really blocked everything else out for me except for these few moments: German's, pale exausted, devastated expression as Danilo took Ale away; the pathetic scene where Uli foolishly believes Acacia got the note; Perlas agony at the "ceremony" and the look of raw pain on Cris' face when Este left.

There must be a break in these dark stormclouds, sooner or later.

Gloria, please rest and take care of yourself.

Diana
 

I wonder if Norb will somehow eventually reveal to German who Damnilo really is or if Perla will have enough and kill him . Somehow German has to find out what is really happening, Poor Ale..back under the control of that disgusting devil.
 

I'm really worried about that note because it seems that Uli has said WHERE he is. When Rubio palmed the note, he said to himself that it's worth a lot to a lot of people. He knows that Dan, Norb, and Este would want to know where Uli is. If Dan or Norb see the note, then Uli, Itzel and her grandma are in GREAT danger!
 

No problem Gloria.

Well the judge licking his chops fooled me too and thought Dan turning Ale out again. Kept hoping Perla would flip out and stab Dan in the other leg or something.

gringo, agree about Rubio and hate that slime ball, always have. I see him, I think of the devil on the shoulder of Pinto in Animal house.

Now why in the world would little Acacia ask Esteban why he kissed her? Hmmmm That dance ain't over by a long shot, Ulises return or not.

Somebody needs to slap Carmen up side the head or take away the ether she must be huffing.
 

That judge did seem smarmy. The evil are having a field day with the good folks at this point. At least we know which group Estebah belongs in.
 

Hi Gloria, sorry to hear about your migraine. Used to get them and nothing could get rid of them, not even a narco shot the ER gave me. The ONLY thing that would work like magic is BC powder. Just one little envelope, go to bed to darkened cool quiet room and when I would wake it was gone. Not good to take too often I hear, but now I dont get too often. Hope you find what works for, also used to wake up w migrines and it was because I had sleep epna and lack of oxygen was the cause.

Hello everyone, been working alot long hours. I been watching tn, but no time to read recaps or comments. Not to worry I plan to read each one and have a recap/comments marathon. I thought I would read a bit of Fridays epi. For now I can say that German is a young man. He has been crying alot because he has suffered devastating loss of the love of his life. She has been hot/cold with him and had no clue that his life is in danger. Then he has always been abused by his dad, had to hide his passion of art, finds out he not Norbies son. Catches Norbie cheating in public. Its alot for a young man's shoulder. I am glad he has Lizzie who seems nice abd sweet. Who can he turn to? Oh, why was Aca wearing bright red lipstick loooked kinda brazen and she never wire like that again. Not surprised Esteban loco murdered Alonso, to get his wife and hacienda. Aca saw him at the scene and had nightmares. Probably why he left her little tokens after her fathers death, out if guilt. I havent read comments, more than likely I am repeating what someone already said. But I will probably fall asleep before I finishing reading comments. I absolutely hate dandevil. He is GROSS and evil and mean.
 

Aunty Ann,
Good point, The writers wanted us to know that Ale and Danevii had not had sex yet, because her lines were to establish that fact for a reason. I get weary just thinking about the frustrating saga that will follow if she is "embarazada." Well, as long as she and German end up together with a baby would be wonderful.
 

Perhaps Acacia's bright red lipstick is a sign of her lost innocence, now that she's kissed Este. Or maybe she's subconsciously signalling to him that she wants him to kiss her again.
 

Though Esteban is a murderer, I think he truly is struggling with his desire for Acacia and doesn't want to hurt Cris and so too Acacia desperately trying to contain hers. These two have done a great job maintaining as calm a surface as possible but ready to boil, you see it in their body language, the few words they speak and how they look at each other. Had Esteban answered Acacia's question honestly she would have jumped him on the spot.

It's what I like about this TN, I know I shouldn't want them to hook up but something in me wants them to. When they do I will be relieved but ashamed.


 

Glad you are back Novella lover.

Yes, German has had the world on his shoulders. And while I am glad he has a friend in Lizzie, I want her to remain a friend. Period.

I hope Ale and German's suffering will end with them in each other's arms which can only happen after Danilo meets his end.

Diana
 

tofie..You are a hoot..and so wonderfully honest. Oh noes, Estenasty and Ack must never do the bunny hop. He killed her gorgeous dad.
 

So now that shadow, slime ball, little evil minion Rubio is about to sellout Ulises probably to the highest bidder. He pocketed a sum for helping to destroy Alejandra and now he has dollar signs in his eyes at the thought of doing the same to Ulises. Possibly even getting him killed. I hope that you fall on your big machete and we will see the last of you, you evil, disgusting minion. And you had the nerve to sing sweet songs to Luisa? You bastard.

So what's with this rash of bright red lipstick lately? I hate that. I think that all three young ladies were sporting that terrible look Friday night. Ale looked like---well, a prostitute. Sorry Alejandra but that bright red dress, bright red lipstick, heavy makeup and your black hair was-----. Luisa, didn't you wear the bright red lipstick on your date with baby satan? Acacia, why?
Why the bright red lipstick and extra attention to your makeup and eyes? What is going on down there in El Soto.

Manana Acacia gets the all important phone call from Ulises. I can't wait. Acacia, did you read my letter?

Must see tv.
the gringo

 

Well Gringo, I don't think Ale was given much say over her Elvira, Mistress of the Dark wedding look.
 

I cannot figure out how the tide will turn against all this evil.
 

Perhaps if Uly manages to stay alive and return, he will start to unravel this darkness and unmask the villains.
 

Uly please survive and return to reveal and fight the villains.
 

Gringo,

You know I noticed that Ale always wears red nail polish. She was wearing red nail polish both times that she and Germán "did it". And I agree with Vivi that Dan probably forced her to wear that outfit for their wedding. It was for his pleasure.
 

Ale always wears red nail polish. Like Acacia always has a lot of mascara, and Luisa usually has bright lipstick. But that wedding look as ALL Dan. He brought in the wedding dress and told Perla to make her up.
 

How should DanEvil die?
the gringo
 

Perhaps Perla will kill Damnilo , or maybe he will cross the drug dude. He needs to be squashed by a gigantic anvil.
 

They've referenced Dan needing to do his brothel and drug business on the real downlow because his old bosses would be ticked off. Since the nearly killed him after the Ale drug theft thing, next time would certainly be deadly. But of course, Perla has been near the boiling point a few times, and she's volatile. Memo would be a good contender for Danicide too, if Dan were hurting Perla.
 

Vivi, you are on to something about Danevil's old bosses getting him. Even if he is on downlow, I'm very surprised they havent found out yet. You know clients talk, and the two towns aren't that far. Danevil and Perla kept same look and names. I dont care who gets him, slong as simeone does, i am sure his demise will be horrific. Abiut the judge, If he was one. He nasty!!!! He sure was comfortable making dirty lip gesture in front of groom when he saw Ale. I thought Danevil was presenting her to him as "merchanduse," for hire.

Its soooo weird that Rubio is everywhere. Yea, he will sell anyone out for money. He also saw Aca and Manuel in corridor kissing or hugging. Since when are capataz's allowed to wander around home of owners. Remember how Juliana treated hers, before he was killed??
 

Novella lover- Well, Cris is a lot less snobby than Juliana is. In other tns, the capataz, who is the boss of all the workers, is often in the house talking business with the patrones.
 

I've just posted an update from Madelaine on the main page.
 

Thanks for Mads update Vivi.

Susanlynn---It's possible that Perla would do him in however she is a big question mark for me. After all of the times he beat her she still clings to him. Can she really have feelings for, love this guy? She is pretty upset about him dumping her for Alejandra. Will she get over it or hold her resentment until her new business enterprise is up and running and then do him in? What others have said about his ex cronies taking him out after they find out that he is freelancing on his own seems to be far more likely, at least to me.
the gringo
 

Gloria – Hope you’re feeling relief now. So sorry about the migraine. Take care.

Funniest part, Juli and Norb competing to convince German of who was the best crappy parent.

Vivi, These two were a hoot, so busy trying to one up each other that they were of no comfort to German at all. They are so good together, at being obnoxious.

I hope Uli mentions the note to Acacia so she'll realize what Rubio did.
 

Yeah right Niecie. When Acacia gets Ulises phone call tonight {I can't wait} the first thing I hope he says is, did you get my note? That would put Rubio in the hot seat with some explaining to do.
Oh well yes, I kept your mail because I didn't think it was important. EsteBad won't be there to protect him tonight.
the gringo
 

Depends if Rubio holds the letter or uses it to his advantage before Acacia gets the call. She could run right to Esteban or Cockroachio, who is everywhere but you can't see him, could overhear the call and spin it.
 

There must be a reason the writers have removed Estebad from the ranch. Will he and Ack now have a tryst at his hotel ?
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder