Wednesday, December 31, 2014

La Malquerida, capitulo 90. 12/30/14

Due to some bad weather here in Oklahoma (expecting some snow but right now VERY windy), I have lost bits and pieces of my recording.  No worries not too bad.  So fill in what I missed.

Skipping the old....

Danilo goes around the house yelling for Perla. He spots the maid but she doesn't know. Perla comes running up asking what happened. He questions her on her whereabouts. She lies and says she was at the cabins with some clients. He pulls her in for a hug which shocks her. You are the only one that I can trust replies Danilo. And tonight, I will coming to your room. I don't even want to see Ale. So you finally realize that she will not love you as much as I will says Perla. He agrees.

Cris asks Acacia why she came back from San Jaciento. She hugs her mother and says she came back because Luisa became ill. Although I would never have imagined coming back to find you and Esteban are back together again. I want to talk to you about that says Cris. Acacia doesn't want to hear it and reminds her that she once told her not to get involved in her relationship with her husband. Whatever you decide I will except. I hope you will be happy.


Rosa offers her condolences to Rubio on the death of his cousin. That is life replies Rubio. He finds out that Luisa is sick and wonders how bad she is. Rosa assures him with a couple of days rest, she will be alright. She also tells him that El Patron came back to live at the hacienda.

Cris is preparing a romantic dinner for two. She tells him that Acacia was none to happy in finding out that they are back together. Esteban says he can't blame her. One minute we are together, the next we are separated. Of course she is upset. I'm sure once she sees things are going well between us, she will settle down. I hope so says Cris. I don't want this new opportunity that we have to be strained with her bad attitude. He offers to talk to her but Cris declines. She left anyway with Manuel. He doesn't agree. Running away never solves anything. But we will talk about that later. They sit down for their romantic dinner and toast to their love.

Acacia tells Manuel that she is not in agreement that Esteban returned with her mother. He says Cris knows why she does what she does but Acacia is not in agreement. If it wasn't for Luisa becoming ill, I would return to San Jaciento this very instant. What's wrong with her asks Manuel.


Luisa is in bed reading when Rubio comes to pay a visit. He found out from Rosa that she is ill and became worried. Luisa lies and says she's just exhausted from so much work and school. I have lost some recording so someone fill in if there is anything important I missed.

Acacia and Manuel are talking and my recording is coming in and out so I didn't catch any of this. Please fill in.

Next day and Esteban is looking at Cris sleeping. Again more of the recording is lost.

Acacia is in her room shaking her head. More recording lost.



German is visiting Lizzy and more recording lost. The only thing I got was him admitting to Lizzy that not only does he care about her but he loves her too. If she will one day accept him, he will be the happiest man in the world. She hugs him and they kiss.

Manuel is annoyed that it's early in the morning and both Juliana and Norberto are already fighting. Norberto says it's his mother's fault. She upset over losing a piece of jewelry. Juliana is offended that he would say that. It's a ring my mother gave me. Manuel reminds him that her mother gave it for German to use for when he became engaged, not for her. He asked Lizzy to marry him. Juliana is shocked at the news.

Acacia confronts Esteban at the cotton storage unit. She wants to talk but he says he's too busy. She doesn't care. Are you ready to accept that your jealous he asks. I am not jealous she replies. You cannot tell me you love me one minute and the next return with my mother. I told you my reasons he says. I don't believe you she replies. If you truly cared about us, you wouldn't be playing us this way. I cannot allow you to be with my mother because you have lied and cheated on her. When he asks what she plans to do, she says tell her everything. She goes to leave but he stops her. Are you going to tell her everything that happened between us asks Esteban. Nothing happened between us says Acacia. Just a couple of kisses. Really asks Esteban. Are you also going to tell her all the times we saw each other secretly? Tell her then. How we saw each other in San Jaciento and the times we saw each other in my hotel room. How did I not realize before how disgusting you were says Acacia. I only want you to realize that you cannot hurt your mother says Esteban. So you cannot tell her anything. So calm down. I realize you don't love me so I have every right to recoup the relationship that I had with your mother. Acacia asks him to swear that he will no longer try to start anything with her again. It wouldn't be because of me, but because you decided it so replies Esteban. He leaves and our princess cries.

Juliana tells Norberto that her precious son cannot marry that girl. Norberto says she can't do anything about it. Juliana tells him to just watch and see. Norberto thinks Lizzy is better then Ale who is just...but stops himself. Juliana believes the ring should be Manuel's and he should be giving it to Acacia. Manuel doesn't believe he will ever have a chance. The closer he tries to get the farther she becomes. Especially know that Esteban is back. He's probably back because he needs money says Norberto. He seems like someone else I know. Juliana gives him the stink eye.

German and Lizzy walk out of the store happily holding hands and start smooching. She accepts to be his girlfriend again. He tells her he loves her again. He gets on bended knee and asks for her hand. She accepts this time. Daddy is spying from the window.

Danilo comes into the room the next day. Ale wonders where he was at all night. Danilo has no problems telling her he was with Perla all night. She is the only one that will not stab me in the back. Because no one will take the thought out of my head that you are the one behind all this. Perla comes in all kissy face asking why he left her alone. Do you know realize who is the only one that can give you everything? They make out right in front of Ale. Perla looks at Ale and let's her know she's just playing the game. Ale smiles.

Cris admits to Elenita that once Esteban admitted how hurt he was that she went to the exhibition with Hector, she thought she lost him forever. He was so noble. He offered to step aside if I wanted to be with Hector. But I realized I could not live without him. So did you talk about everything asks Elenita. About losing the baby. Cris admits they have not and Elenita suggests they do so that they can settle everything.

Cris is looking at a picture of Esteban and Acacia. He comes in with flowers and asks her what's wrong? I lost more recording. She says they have not talked about what happened when she lost their baby. More lost recording.

Acacia is visiting with Luisa and talking about the baby. Arturo comes in bring breakfast. Acacia asks if they want a girl or a boy. I didn't get Luisa's answer but Arturo says he doesn't care as long as the baby is healthy. Acacia leaves them to eat together. Luisa thanks him for bringing breakfast but if he's here for an answer to his question, she doesn’t have one for him yet. He tells her not to worry. Only when she is ready. Either way, he wants her to know he will always be there for her and the baby.

JC gripes about modern marriages. One minute you are in love, the next you leave each other and then are back together again. Elenita points out the positive. They important thing is that they are back together again. Esteban and Cris come in to the dining room and he seats her and forgets about Acacia. She doesn't appear happy. Elenita says how happy she is to see the family back together again. Esteban promises to do his part to make sure everything is the way it use to be. Acacia rolls her eyes.

Ale is looking for the phone of Ulises that she hid in the curtains. Danilo comes in and she quickly stops what she is doing. Danilo gets off the phone and says they need to go to the notary so that they can put everything in her name and shows her the picture of her and the girls. This will be proof that you work for me. Then shows her another one. He leaves to get the paperwork and she quickly gets the phone and puts it in her purse. Julianita and Perla come in joking around and Ale quickly asks why Perla returned. Because Memo said the police where investigating and I didn't want them to catch him replies Perla. I couldn't go far away with no money. I gave what Julianita gave me to Memo but I didn't want to risk myself. Ale feels bad for her but Perla says it's her she feels bad for. Danilo admitted to her last night that things were going to be worse for Ale. Who do you think is behind all this? You wouldn't be stupid enough to do this? Ale shakes her head. Danilo comes in asking what they are talking about. He says he and Ale have to leave but wants one of them to give Estrella her meds.

Esteban wants Cris to allow him to find another cotton buyer. Peredas won't give them a fair price anymore. She is in disbelief. He always paid well and on time. He tells her not to worry about it and let him handle it. We wants to do well so they can take a couple of days off and go off on a mini-vacation. She agrees. It will be like a second honeymoon. Acacia gets angry and leaves the table. JC wonders what's up with her. Cris doesn't know but leaves to find out. Rubio comes in and asks to speak with Esteban. They leave to go to the study.

Acacia goes into her room and guess what? She's crying. Cris comes in and asks what's wrong? What's with the attitude? Acacia wants Cris to throw Esteban off the hacienda.

Rubio wants to know why Esteban returned with Cris. Esteban admits that the little business he had with Danilo was lost and there went his plans with Acacia. So you came back for the money asks Rubio. You have to find the opportunities and you know that as well as I do replies Esteban. Well good for you and for Cris says Rubio. Especially since she will never find out your secret. Esteban grabs him by the collar and says what? Do I have to pay for your silence? You better not start anything or it will end up really bad for you. I am only saying that because when you left I was put in charge says Rubio. I don't want to end up back where I was. I will have Cris leave you in that position but under my orders says Esteban. As long as you are still loyal to me. Of course says Rubio.

Are you serious asks Cris. You want me to push away the man that I love? He doesn't deserve you cries Acacia. If you only knew what happened while he wasn't here. I don't care says Cris. I was unfair with him and I made him leave me. We cleared everything up. He doesn't care that I cannot give him children. Please try to understand. How can you be sure he really loves you asks Acacia. Why do you say that replies Cris. Because actions speak louder than words replies Acacia. When you became ill, he left you without fighting til the end. Unlike Hector who did. He never gave up. It's not just only for Hector replies Cris. It was the love and support of everyone. Acacia reminds her that she told her her relationship with Ulises was a done and the same should apply to her. Cris points out that the situations are very different. She and Esteban have many years together. My happiness is not complete if you cannot accept him. I can't says Acacia. Please don't ask me to accept him like before. Cris thinks there is another reason why Acacia insists she not get back with Esteban. I lost my confidence in him replies Acacia. But it doesn't matter. I have one month until I leave for the university and you will be happy like before.

Juliana pays a visit to Andres who is none to happy. Did you know that your son wants to get married? He thinks she's talking about Arturo but she corrects him. Not the son of that woman but our son. German. He cannot get married with that impoverished girl, Lizzy. The great name Vivanco cannot go to.....but Andres stops her. Do you not recall that my father was so poor that he died because he could not get the medical attention he needed asks Andres. Of course replies Juliana. But now....but now nothing interrupts Andres. German is going to marry the woman he loves. German and Lizzy come in quietly as Juliana says her son cannot marry that insignificant woman. Andres looks at the door and Juliana turns and spots the not so happy couple now.

Luisa is playing with the baby shoes when Acacia storms in. she wants to stay with her awhile. This is the only place that she feels at peace in this house. Of course but why asks Luisa. Nothing bad says Acacia and she spots some baby things. Luisa says it was Cris's things. Her grandmother just kept it in the room when they cleared out her mother's room. Acacia is sure her mother will give it all to her once she finds out she's pregnant. Luisa doesn't want her to recall losing her own child if she sees all this. Acacia spots the baby shoes and asks if it wasn't for the baby shower. Luisa apologizes for lying to her but Acacia tells her not to worry about it. No matter what, you can always confide in me. She brings the ring Esteban gave her and wants Luisa to have it. Since she liked it so much, she prefers she have it. Luisa accepts and thanks her. This will remind her that her heart and her baby's are united as one.

German yells at Juliana that he will not allow her to talk to Lizzy that way. Lizzy says not to worry. It's of no importance. Juliana yells at Lizzy to be quiet and not get involved. She goes to Andres and tells him to look at her. She doesn't even have any education. German takes Lizzy's hand and says she will be his wife and wants Juliana to respect her. Why must you always humiliate people? The only thing you will gain is for me to never see you again. Well too bad says Juliana. I will not accept my son, who is talented and educated, to end up with such a girl. Andres pulls her around to face him and tells her that she must respect her son's decision in his choosing of a wife or forget about him. She storms out and Andres sarcastically tells Lizzy that is her mother-in-law. Andres welcomes her into the family. He is happy for them and they have to celebrate. German kisses her.

Ale goes into the bathroom and calls Ulises. Did the police arrest Danilo asks Ulises. No, he was able to clean up all the evidence replies Ale. You said you had more to tell me replies Ulises. Not until he is in jail says Ale. There are too many people in danger. He wants her to tell him everything so that he can help her. There's a knock on the bathroom door and she tells him that she will but not to call her. She will call him.

Danilo tells Esteban to forgive him for not coming up with the money. On top of that someone is trying to ruin him. Just like you ruined me with the business says Esteban. This is more serious replies Danilo. Someone is inventing lies about me that can land me in jail. I just tell you so you won't be surprised. All I know is that you are not one to be counted upon in business dealings says Esteban. Danilo asks for more time to get the money. He knows he needs it so he can go far away with Acacia. Esteban says he doesn't have anything with Acacia anymore. He's back with his wife. There's a knock on the door and it's Manuel. The police are looking for Esteban. The policeman comes in wanting to talk about Danilo. Danilo decides to talk first and says he came to tell Esteban what happened but why don't you do it instead?

Manuel spots Ale in the hallway and asks her why does she have to bother his brother? She says it was Danilo who wanted to go to the exhibition not her. Then clarify to your husband to calm down says Manuel. Let him know my brother has no interest in you. Because my brother is going to marry Lizzy. Ale runs back into the bathroom and starts crying.

Esteban defends Danilo. Told you so says Danilo to the police officer. If this person keeps lying, I am going to file a report. The police officer says he has every right to do so. He leaves and Esteban asks who does Danilo think is bothering him. Danilo believes it's German. He's upset because I married Ale. Esteban doesn't agree. Danilo assures him that in about 2 weeks he should have some money to satisfy Campasano. Esteban will see what he can do. As far as your situation with Acacia, don't kill the dream says Danilo. I will not say a word to anyone. I could have sworn you would have gone to hell for your stepdaughter. He draws a picture of a heart with an A and an E in the middle. Esteban takes in and trashes it.

Luisa assures Cris that she will work double to make up for the lost work. Cris tells her not to worry. Just tell Arturo that you cannot work with him for awhile. Luisa says she can't. She needs the money. Why is that asks Cris. Luisa lies and says she wants to repay for the schooling but Cris tells her not to worry about it. The important thing is for you to get well. Do not get out of bed. She leaves and Luisa tells her baby to get better.

Cris is looking at pictures when she decides to call Hector. She wants to talk. They agree to meet.

JC asks Acacia why she is so bothered that Esteban is back. Elenita points out that she even defended Esteban when her mother was fighting with him. I defended him because I believed in him replies 
Acacia. But now I know he is not a good man. Why do you say that asks Elenita. If you know something, you have to say it. JC says you can't speak ill of someone without proof. When I first came here, I told mother that Esteban was only in it for interest says Acacia. But you couldn't prove it points out JC. You have to accept he is a good man. No he's not says Acacia. Isn't it strange that he just returned just like that? Who knows what he was doing when he was gone. Manuel told me the police were looking for him at the association. What do you mean the police was looking for him asks Cris. Manuel didn't know but isn't it strange asks Acacia. Cris leaves to talk to Esteban. JC gets onto Acacia for saying that to her mother. You don't even know what happened.

Esteban is on the phone with the hotel and writing the check for the money he owes. When he finds out how much, he's a bit shocked. He finishes writing the check and Cris walks in and takes it from him. She asks what it's for and why so much?

Jueves: Acacia tells Ale the truth about Esteban and her.






Labels:


Comments:
Gloria, I am so glad that you are feeling better this evening! It was a stellar recap. Thank you SO much. Love, love the details.

It was a long day at work and I missed tonight's episode, but had to stop by. My only thoughts so far (brain is very slow):

Cris=head in the clouds this time.

German=you are a dope, mister.

Perla=I think you are on borrowed time.

Ale=you have suffered too much. You need to be very, very careful.

Danilo and Esteban=what pathetic fools you are. I cannot wait for your downward spiral into oblivion.

Fatima
 

Gloria- Glad to see you are back in great recapping form. Thanks! I don't think you missed much in the bits that you missed. You got the essence of those scenes. Cris told Este of her fears of not being able to give him a child again, and how that contributed to her depression and her pushing him away. He assured her that he doesn't care if she can't get pregnant again and that what he wants is her. But he had an odd look on his face when he hugged her. Bastard!

Didn't Este and Dan look like two peas in the pod as they stood side by side as the police questioned Este about Dan? Birds of a feather.

I need Manuel to shut up and stop being mean to Ale. Thank goodness German didn't drop by the Association with Lizzy too, because he surely would have rubbed the engagement in Ale's face. Can't believe he told Lizzy that he loves her. I'm not sure if I believe it.

Is Juliana secretly not only scamming money from her husband and son by selling the store site from under them, but is she also selling off jewels? Why else was she looking for that heirloom engagement ring, that was never hers? Peels needs to take lesson from Juli on how to secretly hoard money for her escape.
 

Perla not Peels. You would think my tablet would learn by now. :)
 

Acacia's bitchy/sarcastic tone with Cris was ticking me off. Of course, it just totally confused Cris because she doesn't realize that she and Acacia are fighting for the same man. I just wanted to slap Acacia for Cris.
 

I liked how when Juli told Andres that his son is getting married, he automatically thought she meant Art. He clearly sees Art and Uli as his sons too.
 

Awesome gloria.

Vivi, excellent point, Andres does see Uli & Andres as his sons too.

I do think German loves Lizzy, differently, but he does enough to make a life with her.

Acacia is fighting her mother for the same man and she'll pull out all the stops. How dare Esteban sleep with her rival. Hell hath no fury Esteban.

Glad Cris saw the check but to walk in and snatch the thing out of his hands just proves he is nothing more than an at will employee.

I keep worrying when Rubio finds out Luisa is pregnant and erroneously believes the father Art, he may do something to Art.
 

If Ale and German are supposed to be together in the end, what do you all think will happen to Lizzy?

I hope, hope, hope it is NOT some accidental death that makes German go back to Ale. Ale would not deserve that.

Fatima
 

Just lost a long comment because I still have a problem of my screen freezing sometimes when Inbackspace.


Anyhoo...thanks , gloris,for a great recap , and I hope that you are feeling better.

Fatima..Perhaps either Ale or Lizzy will not survive this

I got the impression that Ale is no longer jealous but that now she is frustrated and guilty about not warning her mother that Esteicky is a bad dude and telling her how he tried to seduce her.


 

Juliana has been foiled at every turn lately. She has been consistently unsuccessful in her seduction attempts on Este, Andres, Hector, and even her previously smitten hubby Norb.
 

Also, Juliana has no control over either of her sons, and she is jealous of Cris and Carmen .
 

Sorry..ACK is no longer jealous....not Ale.
 

Thanks for the recap!

I do think Germán was sincere with Lizzy but like I said before I think his love for Ale is stronger. Whenever he and Ale are near there is definitely still something there. I wanted to smack Manuel in the face when he told Ale about Germán and Lizzy. He had no right to do that. And Juliana has no shame either. Lizzy sure will have a crazy MIL.

Rubio and now Dan seem to enjoy taunting Este about Ack. Although I found it much more humorous last night when Dan did it by drawing that picture. Este was clearly not amused. But really that's what he gets. He can't hide that secret from everyone.

So what was with Perla spending the night with Dan? She seemed to tell Ale something over Dan's shoulder but I couldn't tell what she said.

 

Happy New Year to everyone!

I read almost every day (lurking just behind Rubio) and I am so impressed with how talented all of the recappers are.

Thank you for giving your precious time to keep us informed. I am so glad to have found this site which has definitely has enhanced my TN watching experience. Just when I want to quit watching due to storyline frustration…I go to Caray, Caray!

When I ring in the New Year I will definitely pour some out for Mads.

 

Gloria---I'm glad that your migraine has left you. What did you use on it, double strength aspirin? You're sure to have a happy New Year now. Oh and thank you for a great recap in the middle of a windy snow storm.

Vivi---I didn't realize that Luisa had so much on her plate, was working so hard. It has been so long that there was any mention of her culinary school I didn't think that she was still attending classes.

So Perla is playing Dan big time.
Ale hates him---Actually I can't see how anyone can even remotely like this evil disciple of satan.

Fatima---We are all waiting for Danilo and Esteban's downward spiral into oblivion.

Cris thinks that Esteban was noble
Boy oh boy when she finds out the truth about this guy, she's going to be devastated.

Speaking of devastation---When it is all over and done with and the truth about Ale finally comes to light, will German drop Lizzy and run back to his first love? It's possible but I just can't see that happening. German is an honorable man and so I don't think that he would leave Lizzy drowning in a river of tears while he runs back to Ale. So I have to ask---Is Alejandra the unloved, the Malquerida?
the gringo
 

PBN---Lurking behind Rubio. That is so funny.

Yes Madelaine---I was thinking about her yesterday. Thinking that she won't be out on the patio with us anymore. Out on the patio? No, it's too cold now. We all will be going inside by a warm fireplace. Anyway it was Mads who in the beginning took on La Malquerida all by herself until help arrived. Too bad that she won't be here to send to us her excellent opinions as the novela draws to a close. But maybe
just maybe she is watching it with us from afar.
the gringo
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Thanks, Gloria. Glad you’re feeling better.

Wow, I didn’t expect German to te amo Lizzy. She’s a lovely girl, has been very supportive and comforting, and apparently they’re good in the sack (or on the floor) together. But I’m still feeling it’s querer, not amar. German is sensitive and needs someone to be close to. Wondering how long the engagement will be. Hopefully, there’s enough time in there for German to get his head straight.

Cris certainly has blinders on. Acacia has always been a “wah, wah, wah, me, me, me!” child, so I do get why Cris is tuning out the warning signals her daughter is giving her. But, for selfish reasons or not, Acacia did give her mama some clues: (1) What was Este up to when he was separated from you? (2) I don’t trust him – he’s not a good person.

Danilo is so evil, but he still makes me laugh. He told Perla he was sleeping with her tonight like she’d won the lottery. At least, Ale had one night of peace away from him.

I don't visit Caray without thinking of the cheer here with Madelaine. I even imagine some of the earworms she would've given us. A toast to Madelaine.
 

Ah yes, I guess that we are all thinkng about dear Mads as a new year begins. A big thank you to Vivi, Gloria, and Diana for carrying on the recapping so that we could continue to enjoy this interesting story that Mads encouraged us to watch. She knew from the start that it was going to be a great, wild ride.

PBN... Was that you lurking behind Rubio ? Watch out for that machete.

Yes, Perla won the lottery....WHEEE....a night with the devil. Well, it was a nice Christmas present for Ale to have one peaceful night away from Satan.
 

Well said Susanlynn.
the gringo
 

Gringo and Susanlynn- I am sure Mads is watching with us. :)

I hope every has a wonderful new year's eve and night!
 

Dearest Mads,

I am thinking of you and I just KNOW that you are here with us! We all miss you so very much.

To my wonderful Caraymates, I wish you good health in the New Year! When you have your health, you have everything.

Fatima
 

Happy New Year to all. Now to get used to writing 2015 !!!
 

Happy New Year, Caraymates!!
 

Happy New Year 2015 patio peeps.
the gringo
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder