Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Mi Corazon Es tuyo #112 Dec 24 2014... Aftermath of Ana's surprise, Edith tells Nando her story... Fernando tells Ana what Isa did

Refritos:


Ana/Soledad/Jennifer

Fanny/Edith…

Angel magic trick with twins with Fernando’s 200 pesos…

Johnny and Jennifer at kitchen

Ana/Soledad talk about Fernando and Ana love for each other…

Lo Nuevo:

After the stares, Fernando just heads away with Bruno…

Ana and Soledad … Soledad wants to know more about Fernando love story with Ana… Ana will tell her all the details later… Soledad tells her all the praises from Fernando for Ana… (talks wonders… extraordinary, generous, tender, sweet, charming…). Ana blushes a bit… tells Soledad it is still a bit hard to call her ‘mom’ since she gets nervous… Both women are looking forward to talk and talk to recover more than 30 yrs of separation… Soledad feels bad about that. Ana says lets let it go… lets look forward from here… always… always together. They embrace again.

Ana wants to go put the kids to bed, Fernando says no worries, I will do that. Ana thanks him (tries to give him a laundry list of things to check with Alicia’s and the boys bedtime routines). Fernando wants her to keep talking to Soledad. Soledad asks him for authorization to spend a lot of time talking to Ana. Fernando even offers Soledad to stay in the house with Ana so they can spend lots of time together… Soledad says he is a total gentleman. Angel says goodbye but not before taking their (Soledad and Ana) first picture together. Ana wants him to send her a copy. Angel reminds Ana the booster shots for the twins and to bring Luz back for checkup.

Nico also says goodbye… although he is staying in the house too but is not emotionally in the mood for lots of talk.

Fernando goes to check on Sarai, apologizes for not spending much time with her. (Ali and Luz are watching).. he offers her to ask for anything, she thanks him.

Soledad needs to explain to Ana what happened… ‘Once you know the truth… I will be able to get it off my system and I won’t mention the subject again… it is very important for me that you know that I never abandoned you.’

Sarai tells Fernando that her parents are always fighting/arguing.

Soledad: when Angel’s parents died, I ended jobless… we ended up poor and I found myself in the need to sing at the buses to get us through. (Ana asks about her dad) He left the moment he found out I was pregnant and he even took the money I had saved. I had fallen for him, he seduced me, told me sweet things, and then he just left… have not found out anything about him. Never saw him again.

Fanny insists to Edith that she tell Nando… Nando won’t like if you keep something so important from him. Edith knows she is right. She admits Nando has the right to know why she feels this way. With Nando I have found again the faith in love.

Sarai tells Fernando she feels like an object ‘the girl is yours for the day… nope, she is yours for the weekend… whatever!... ‘ I feel like a ball tossed around… I want to stay here forever, away from my parents.

Fernando promises her she can stay as long as she wants and that he will talk to her mother… She thanks him. (I will let viewerville chime in on their opinion of Fernando’s attitude and promises… I have mixed feelings about it).

Jennifer is leaving for the Ecatepec house. Johnny will accompany her. Johnny presents himself to Soledad as a close buddy of Ana’s… ‘you have the best daughter in the world.’ He praises the looks of both Soledad and Ana, calling them queen and princess. Ana tells Soledad that sometime in the past Johnny was her bf. Ana and Soledad walk away to talk more…

Fernando in the boys room… talking about Angel’s magic trick. Fernando cuts the chat short… but does not leave before thanking them for the help in Ana’s event. Besos tronados around… Fernando turns to praise Sebastian’s choice of music… thanks him and blesses him too. (I love you my sons… never forget it).

Ana and Soledad in kitchen… Soledad wants to finish the story. She says Fernando told her that Soledad had been in jail. She says ‘I killed a man… to prevent him from stealing my daughter… you… at that moment I went crazy and ran after the man who was taking you away… your screams and cries gave me strength… I yelled ‘she is my daughter!! Let her go!! Someone help me!! She is my kid!!... I grabbed a brick and threw it at his head… he fell unconscious… I picked you up from the floor and ran with you… ran until we got home… The next day I learned the police was looking for me and I thought about where to leave you… I remembered there was a ‘home’ with nuns and I went there and left you until I could fix this problem… but that day I was arrested…’ Ana asks her why did she not do anything. Soledad said she was poor, could not even find a lawyer… it even took three years for her to even get a trial. She was condemned to many years. When she came out she ran hopeful to the ‘home’ and it didn’t even exist. They had no trace of where you ended up. I desperately asked around about you but I never found you. … Until today. (Ana reaches for her hand since Soledad is really upset, then stands up and hugs her… ) … I never abandoned you, my girl… I never abandoned you!...

Nico is on phone with Diego… seems Diego is doing well. Tells him about Ana’s event… it was wonderful and very emotional. You should have seen Fernando and Ana’s face… they will tell you later. Nico hangs up with Diego.

Fernando comes in. Fernando came to apologize to Nico for not coming earlier to support him. Nico is totally ok with Fernando having focused on Ana. Then Nico says he wants to put ground/distance between him and Jennifer. He will go to Switzerland to see Diego. Fernando surprised.

Jen and Johnny arrive at the house. He feels uncomfortable staying with her. Johnny will go back to the house, Bruno offered him a room. Jen thanks him for the support. Johnny signs… says ‘ay Diosito, I would like so badly to make Jen happy.’

Soledad is really tired, Ana says we have our lives to talk… I have you here now. Ana cuddles Soledad in her arms and showers her in kisses. Soledad says she thanks God for having her around… It will be the first night she can rest in peace in a long time. Ana says like the song says ‘you will be able to dream in peace’… Soledad says I am the happiest mother in the world.

Nando is sleeping. Edith comes in. calls for Nando. Wakes him up. He gets scared since he doesn’t have his glasses on. It’s a bit late, what time is it? He is a bit taken aback that Edith wants to talk NOW.

Ana in kitchen is thanking God… Fernando comes in. Ana runs to embrace him. ‘It has been the happiest day of my life and it is all thanks to you. (she kisses his cheek… he is in la-la land, but stops himself from having a significant reaction)… as you once said to me… thank you for existing. (he smiles at this), she embraces him again.. then apologizes to him. He says no worries. She offers him a tea. Fernando says the merit is not just his… The one that initiated all the investigation was Diego. Ana asks what time is it in Switzerland. He says about 10 am. Ana asks if she can call him. Fernando more than agrees for her to call Diego, it is important that Diego hear her voice.

Nando asks if Edith is sure this can’t wait until the morning. She says no it can’t. He will fix her a coffee.

Ana is saying goodbye and thank you thank you thank you… to Diego on phone. Say hi to Natalia.

Ana asks Fernando how come Isa met her mom.

F: Are you sure you want to talk about that?

A: What did that ‘senora’ do?

F: Ok but this will get you upset.

(just before Fernando gives her any details, Nando and Edith come in… Fernando immediately asks if they were [together] until now… they deny it… Ana whispering asks Fernando if the one with the spiky hair is not his choice for a daughter in law… this gets Fernando a bit frozen…

Luz comes in to Ana’s room… finds Soledad but not Ana. Luz asks about Ana. Soledad offers that Luz get in the bed and they both wait for Ana together. Luz asks Soledad where she lives. She tells her in a small town called El Oro. And there I have a choir of 70 kids. She met Dr Angel when he was a little boy, like her. She cared for him as Ana cares for Luz. He was a cute kid… (Luz is falling asleep already).

Angel in his apt is upset, seems his ex wife just told him she aborted their kid.

Ana and Fernando leave Nando and Edith alone in the kitchen after they promise not to do anything that Ana and Fernando would not approve. Nando asks them to behave as well. Fernando thanks him for that on their way out.

Fernando and Ana walk to the living room…

A: ‘were you serious about the ‘serious home’? I mean, did Don Hielo return?

F: ‘how was I?...

A: were you kidding?

F: of course! ‘this is a very serious home… really… lol’

Ana seems to be finding it hard to figure out if he is kidding or not anymore… he says he knows he has to practice some more.

Edith is telling Nando about her mom widowed and married another man who had other sons… when she was 15 one of them raped her. (Nando in shock) … but looks like he feels for her.

Meanwhile we see Gabriel telling himself that it must not be that hard to locate Edith.

Ana tells Fernando that she will find out about Soledad and Isa… if he wont tell her she can ask Soledad.

Fernando tells her Isa saw the internet page which had his email address. Angel wrote an email and Isa intercepted it. She went to his email and figured out his password. She erased the email. Isa faked being Ana… She told Soledad that she was her daughter. (Ana has an instant internal combustion face)

Nando holds Edith’s hand and says he feels real sorry for what happened to you. Did you denounce him? 'No, my mom never believed me. This is why I ran out of the house. This is why my rebel attitude. I wanted to keep boys away. I slept in refuges, in parks, in the steps of churches… I spent days without eating… that is my story.'   Nando says he would never have imagined it. Edith says she wanted him to know she is more than that girl from the past. He says she is indeed much more. He admires her even more now. She can count on him for anything. She is not alone anymore.

Johnny is arriving at the mansion and remember's working with Jen… then his phone rings, it is Nico. Johnny is surprised Nico is calling him at this time. Nico asks about Jen. Nico tells Johnny he is leaving on a trip and need to talk to him. Later on is fine.

Ana asks Fernando if the witch (Isa) hugged her mom?? 'She hugged my mom??? And you want me to stay here with my arms crossed??' Fernando tries to convince her that the important thing is that she now has Soledad. At Ana’s insistence, even if Fernando wanted to soften the pill… Fernando has to tell her that Isa told Soledad her name was Blanca (since Blanca means white, Ana comments she should have named herself ‘negra’ = black LOL!) and took Soledad to her apt and introduced Yomama. Fernando says ‘according to Angel Isa told Soledad that she did not forgive her for having abandoned her. Isa knew some details… so Soledad believed her.’ Ana is in disbelief saying Isa has no heart. Fernando says he already ranted at her… Ana says obviously the guitar, the cherry red nails… that old hag has no heart. Fernando says it is no use to yell at her. Ana asks when was this? This morning. Ana rants at Fernando that he knew about her mom all day and did not tell her. He said he spent the whole day preparing her surprise with the kids and with Bruno and Johnny. (sorry my dvdr cut the ending and/or the previews).

Labels:


Comments:
Merry Christmas everyone!!
 

martaivett, I really like how you told recapped this episode. Not only that, but you have it up on Christmas Eve when I am sure you have many things happening with your family. You are an absolute GEM!!

What I am not liking one bit is the Nico, Jennys, Johnnys triangle. Nico just needs to be slapped upside the head. Johnnys just needs to go away and now.

I hope that Jennifer does not fall for any of Johnny's stupidity. This man is NOT funny.

Merry Christmas to our wonderful group!

Fatima
 

Great work, Marta.

I'm starting to wonder whether Enfrique will turn out to be Ana's brother. Which she doesn't deserve.

Nor does Edith deserve to have Gabriel stalking her. I see a dangerous situation in the making.


 

Marta, thank you so much. You recappers never fail to amaze me with your dedication!

Merry Christmas!

The episode ended with Ana finding out how much Johnny had helped out with the reunion. She tells Fernando he is a good man but will never be as good of a man as Fernando. They grin at each other.

Avances: Fernando confesses his dreams to Soledad; Isabela turns on Enrique and wants a board meeting so she can remove him from the residency; Ana tells off Isabela in reference to what she did to Soledad and (taking a move from Graciela's playbook in LQLVMR) pokes Isabela in the forehead!

Just thinking ahead to the inevitable revelation of Ana's job, When talking about Fernando having planned the reunion between Ana and her mother, Ana says something like so everyone knew all day and she didn't. Almost seemed to me she might have preferred being told right away even though she loved the event Fernando planned. So how does she think Fernando is going to react when he finds out about her pole dancing? Is he going to just say: so, everyone knew all of those months and I didn't and still be okay with it as she was? An interesting foreshadowing.

Loved some phrases:

Ana in reference to her reaction to Isabela having punked her mother: "It is one thing to be a lady and good people another to be stupid."

Fernando in reference to what he said to "senseless" Isabela: "It is like shouting at the piano."

Jarifa



 

Awesome Marta and thank you for doing this during holiday.

Ugh, Gabriel gonna hunt Edith down.

Die Nic, scumbag.

Fernando is a little premature offering to take care of Sarai. She has a mother and father.

Juan makes me sick but if she is stupid enough to go for the dude at some point, she deserves him.

 

Marta, I have no problem with Saraí staying with the Lascuráins but (in the real world) Fernando should have been on the phone with her mother as soon as possible. But, hey, this is telenovelalandia so nothing bothers me too much . . Only boring plot lines and annoying characters. : )

Jarifa
 

I don't like this development either. This child has more issues than National Geographic.
 

" This child has more issues than National Geographic."

I love it, Urban! How true, how very true. A child that young with already well formed and serious emotional problems. Sebas is NOT the one to "cure" her. I have not quite figured out what the PSA is with Sarai, but in general, I don't think I have ever seen so many PSAs in one show.

There is much emotional damage hiding behind Sarai's big eyes. For me, this is a distracting storyline and almost doesn't "fit" the show in general. If the writers are going to insert a seriously emotionally damaged child into the story, then they need to be prepared to follow through.

Fatima
 

I'm also quite late with this comment and I know that others in our group have commented, but I didn't like that little scene with Sebas falling on top of Sarai. Not good.

Fatima
 

Great recap Marta! I don't know about everyone else, but I am salivating for the moment when the true paternity of the tarantula's baby is revealed.

I can't stomach Johnny, and when I record the show, I always fast forward through all parts that contain him. Guacala!
 

Tks so much Marta ¡Felice navidad! a todos.

Nando really needs contact lenses, he was adorable when Edith woke him up, no glasses & rumpled hair, I almost didn't recognize him.
 

i can foresee Fernando asking everyone when he learns about Ana's job at Chicago 'Do you really think i am that blind, thick and stupid??'
and some time later when he learns about Isa's baby paternity Fernando will find himself telling himself 'ok then i AM really THAT blind, thick and stupid.'
 

thick and stupid.....I was hoping for Yomama to rat Isabitch out about the baby to redeem herself after Fer caught Isabitch impersonating Ana.
 

Thank you Marta for taking time out from your holiday celebrations to recap. It's much appreciated.

It doesn't sound to me like Angel is going to be Sarai's father. I think that Fernando must know her parents.

I'm glad that Nico is leaving to go to Switzerland. He's a drag on the story. He should take Jonny with him. Now Jonny is going to live at the mansion.

Why couldn't they have had Edith talking to Nando without her black makeup on? We've all seen her without and and she can't possibly sleep with it on. And now we're going to have her stalker stalking her.

Where did they come up with pajama's for Soledad?
 

Funny catyx, I was thinking the same thing, I didn't see her bring a suitcase. I guess it would have to be Fer's clothes to fit her. !!!!They don't think we notice this stuff?????
 

Urban,
I'm curious as to what leads you to believe that IlkyLizard could be Ana's brother (or half brother you mean)?

Marta
I laughed so hard after reading your comment at 2:25. Fernando really could end up acting exactly like that. It's going to take some great big reveal for him to find out the baby isn't his but Enrique 's, because we know Fernando is too much of a gentleman to ask Isabruja for a paternity test, or just plain stupid not to think another baby daddy could be a possibility.
 

It was really nice of you to put a recap up on Christmas. Thanks for that.
I am getting tired of all the lessons this show is going out of its way to teach us. I feel as if I am watching a long drawn out commercial whenever I watch this show. My goodness! Protected sex, eating disorders, body image, HPV, cervical cancer, rape, bi-polar, teen pregnancy, orphans, murder, it's too much!
I think the way these themes are presented.....insults our intelligence as viewers.
 

The little skirmish between Isabitch and Reeky was refreshing. Hopefully they will both wreak havoc on each other.
 

Lets brainstorm here with Reeky's reappearance. Maybe Fer finds out about the baby, so Isabitch can't use it against him and decides on a late term abort. (As she has been preggers for two years now and finally beginning to show) And to torment worthless Reeky she gives him the paternity test results so he knows it is his son she is killing. Just saying.....
 

look i hope Fernando and Ana get their groove on, passion scene is killing me waiting!that man is so sexy and yes Ana should tell she pole dance at Chicago will Ana tell her mother?
 

Is anyone starting to think there is something wrong with the water at that house?? at first Ana only had to deal with the emotional and social issues of Fernando's kids... but now it is all four older kids bringing in other kids their age or close to their age also with emotional and social issues of their own that now Ana and Fernando as a team need to deal with... please!!! how much is too much for Ana to deal with? she is reading on paternity psychology books... but she also is trying to learn math and english while at it... do we have to add on to her load of 'accountability'?
Fanny with Ximena, Laura and Edith
Nando with Ximena, Laura and Edith
Alicia with Pablo and her own self-image issues.
Sebas with Sarai...(ok, it was Fernando who brought her in)

the only healthy age-appropriate friendly relationship seems to be Mau and Luz... (the youngest??!!!)
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder