Sunday, December 21, 2014

New Telenovela: Que Te Perdone Dios, Starts January 19th

If you have seen the mysterious ads then you know that a new telenovela, Que Te Perdone Dios, is starting January 19th on Univision in the 10pm slot replacing La Malquerida. It's produced by Angelli Nesma Medina (Lo Que La Vida Me Robo) and stars Rebecca Jones, Sergio Goyri, Zuria Vega and Mark Tacher. This joint Televisa-Univision telenovela will premier in the United States first, and then in Mexico in February. Because of this, there aren’t many images or info available. You might ask, what happened to all those other tns that started in Mexico in 2014 that we have heard so much buzz about? When are we going to get to see Yo No Creo En Los Hombres, La Sombra del Pasado, or El Color de la Pasión? Who knows!  If you are interested in recapping Que Te Perdone Dios, please contact Blog Mom Jane/Melinama at: caray@mappamundi.com

Here is the history of the telenovela: It was first written by Caridad Bravo Adams as the film Pecado Mortal (1955), starring Gloria Marín, young Silvia Pinal, and Víctor Junco; adapted as the telenovela Pecado Mortal (1960), starring Amparo Rivelles, Elsa Cardenas, and Tito Junco; and remade as the telenovela Abrázame Muy Fuerte (2000), starring Victoria Ruffo, Aracely Arámbula, and Cesar Evora (and Fernando Colugna as the young hero).  As Univision hasn’t released a synopsis for Que Te Perdone Dios, here is the synopsis for Abrázame Muy Fuerte.

Abrázame Muy Fuerte is the story of Cristina (Ruffo), a young girl whose sweet disposition endears her to everyone at “El Platanal,” her father’s beautiful hacienda. Her father, Don Severiano Alvarez, is a rugged, iron-willed rancher. His foreman, Diego Hernández, is a strong, handsome young man who is madly in love with Cristina, and she surrenders herself, body and soul, to his passion. Cristina admits to her father that she is pregnant with Diego’s child. Severiano sends her to the city with her servant Raquela. There, her daughter is born. Federico Rivero (Evora), a cruel and greedy individual, takes advantage of this situation and arranges for the baby María del Carmen (Arámbula) to be brought to the hacienda as Raquela’s daughter. In order to be close to her daughter, Cristina is forced to marry Federico. From this moment on, she will pass as María del Carmen’s “Godmother.” Federico causes an accident that leaves Cristina blind, takes possession of her fortune, and desires to also take possession of her daughter.

Pecado Mortal 1955

Pecado Mortal 1960

Abrazame Muy Fuerte 2000

Abrazame Muy Fuerte 2000

Que Te Perdone Dios 2015

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Why is Uni being so stingy with information about this? I am definitely going to give this a try, but I already know I'll spend most of the time being behind. I hate the late time slot.

Dueños del Paraíso starts the 13 so eventually I will have to make a choice. Lol
 

By the way, I am not planning on recapping this tn, and I doubt Gloria is either (we need a break after 2xweek duty on La Malquerida), so all five recapping slots are up for grabs.
 

Wasn't sure if this was a TN because of the way it was advertised. Not sure about watching this one since I'm only half way through MCET and I plan on watching Kate del Castilllo's new one in Jan.
 

I was wondering when they were going to remake this one. I guess Rebecca Jones will be Christina and Segio Goyri will be Federico.

I can't do double duty now but I will catch up with this. Gives me more incentive to get my living room in order.
 

I have a feeling the reason this show is being made is just because Uni doesn't want to air La Sombra del Pasado yet. MaPat hasn't had primetime since Yo Amo a Juan Querendon (and the one week La Mujer del Vendaval was shown at 4:00 doesn't count unfortunately)

I'd gladly take on Mondays for Que te Perdone Dios.
 

Just saw a pretty good teaser for this. Also spotted Berta Espín and Eric del Castillo. And the actress who played Lupita in UFCS. (it was pretty quick so I may be mistaken)
 

They are playing in this Tn

Que Te Perdone Dios
Zuria Vega - Abigail
Marck Tacher
Adriano Zendejas
Alejandra Ávalos
Alejandra García (Participacion Especial)
Alejandra Robles Gil - Teodora
Alejandra Procuna - Eduvijes
Alejandro Avila - Lucio
Ana Bertha Espín
Ana Patricia Rojo - Efigenia
Altair Jarabo
Brandon Peniche (Participacion Especial)
Carlos Athié
Dacia González
Daniela Bassom - Juanita
Eric Del Castillo
Ferdinando Valencia - Diego
Irán Castillo (Participacion Especial)
Julio Manino - Benito
Manuel Ojeda
Maria Sorté
Oscar Bonfiglio - Marcelino
Raul Olivo
Rebeca Jones
Rene Strickler
Sabine Moussier - Macaria
Sergio Goyri
Zaide Silvia Gutierrez - Simona


AlejoP.
 

It sounds like all of Televisa'a cast!!!!
Must be a variety show#
 

Wow. That is a big cast. That makes me nervous.
 

I'm checking out for this one. I may watch but cannot recap.
 

Gloria- Yep. I figured. Me too.

CorazonSalvaje- How wonderful that you want to take this on! Please e-mail Jane/Melinama to let her know. She will need to create a tag/label for it. Hopefully, you will get some other recapping team members soon.
 

Count me out. None of the main characters do a thing for me & Abrazame was awful even with my telenovio Colunga I had to give up on it, but then why wouldn't it be awful, produced by Los Mejia.

I'm about to give up on Tierras, I can't see much of an improvement over FELS.

Latin Times rates best & worst 2014
http://www.latintimes.com/las-mejores-y-peores-telenovelas-2014-desde-la-vomitiva-los-miserables-hasta-la-283577
 

Thanks for the link! I like almost every one of the Los Peores and couldn't stick with any of the Los Mejores.
 

Characters from Abrazame muy fuerte

Alejandra Avalos - Tina Romero the mother of Mark Tacher
Alejandra Procuna y Ana Patricia Rojo will be sisters - Lilia Aragon and the other lady whose name I don't know. They loved the character of Rene Casados.
Ana Bertha Espin will have two characters. In the first episodes she will be the mother of Iran Castillo, and after years ago mother of Altair Jarabo.
Altair jarabo - Nailea Norvind antagonist
Brandon Peniche - Osvaldo Rios only in the first episodes
Dacia gonzalez - older Ana.Bertha Espin the mother of Rebecca Jones, in Abrazame muy fuerte Alicia Rodriguez Consuelo
Eric del castillo - Joaquin Cordero father of Iran/Rebecca, husband of ABE's first character
Ferdinando Valencia - Pablo Montero B-star
Iran Castillo - young Rebecca Jones
Rebecca Jones - Victoria Ruffo
Sabine Moussier - Rossana San Juan villana
Sergio Goyri - Cesar Evora, villain
Ale Garcia perhaps young Sabine Moussier.

AlejoP
 

Thanks for the list Variopinta. Like Sara, I have enjoyed some of the ones on their worst list (Quiero Amarte; La Malquerida; Reina de Corazones), and not enjoyed some of the ones on their best list (Senor de los Cielos 2). All in all, they didn't like much this year it seems. To each his/her own! :)
 

Who is producing this one, anyone know?
 

Cathyx- It's Angelli Nesma Medina, who produced Lo Que la Vida Me Robo and Abismo de Pasion most recently.
 

2nd promotional video for Que Te Perdone Dios: https://vid.me/8h08
 

http://novelasyseries.univision.com/shows/que-te-perdone-dios/

I doubt there is any new information here, but I know I like to have some names and faces already in my head before I start watching.

I'll at least watch the premiere week.
 

I am actually excited to watch this new TN. I believe they won't cut any scenes because Univision will be ahead of Televisa in broadcasting this show.
 

I hope you guys can post any updates about this TN. Thanks!
 

I will see how the novela is like,the teasers were nice but i am leaning towards La Sombra more and i plan to recap it.When does Univision plan to stream La Sombra anyway?I thought that LSP was replacing La Malquerida but it doesnt seem to be the case,.
And i like Sergio Goyri and most of the cast ( I will see how Marc Tacher will act since i do not like him so much). so i will happily tune in to watch the Premiere .Since i watch the shows online ,it is not much of a problem for me ..

By the way on the wikia it says that the show will replace Yo No Creo en los Hombres ,not La Malquerida.
 

YNCELH ends Feb 15 in Mexico. Que te perdone is premiering in the states first so it will probably follow after YNCELH.

La Malquerida ended in Mexico in November or early December. La Sombra followed.

Not sure when (or if) we will get La Sombra here.
 

http://masquetelenovelas.blogspot.com/2015/01/yo-no-creo-en-los-hombres-finalizara-el.html?m=1
 

Hmm thank you Sara. I would have loved to recap La Sombra but what would be the point if the show did not air yet..Maybe i will recap Que Te Perdone Dios but since i watch all the novelas online ,the recaps would not be on that early..The timeslot does not help so much either,neither do i believe that i have these channels on my TV at all.

 

QTPD starts this coming Monday, January 19th, at 10 pm on Univision Time Warner.
 

Here is my synopsis that i made for the show,if someone could kindly put it on the website,like Vivi or CorazonSalvaje if it is possible ,i am not forcing you!
http://countxqueteperdonedios.blogspot.com/2015/01/que-te-perdone-dios.html
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder