Thursday, February 19, 2015

Hasta el Fin del Mundo on Thursday, February 19th, 2015 (Discuss the Novela!)

OK so I feel like a fool since I'm just realizing there's no capitulo today so let's discuss a few things about this show.





1-Irma- What is up with her having survived the fall? I mean she could have but I'm pretty sure she would have been paralyzed. Crack Theory- she sold her soul to the devil off-screen hahaha.

2-Silvana; how and when do you think her baby's death should be outed? I say she should overhear PatPrick and Renzi talking about it then scurry off to tell her brother, the cops, someone! She was on the right track when she said her (spiked) drink tasted odd the night of the spiking.

3-ChOfia; they seem to be following the Amor Bravio path in the lead pair sticking by each other no matter what but considering this is most likely to reach 200+ capitulos, I feel they're to break up at some point.

4-Lucas/Daniela/Marisol/Oliver; If Lucas and Daniela are end game, who would Oliver and Marisol end up with? If M&O are to end up together, how would they be brought together? The key word with these 4 is IF.

5-Nandito; would it kill Armando to sit himself down and straight up but calmy tell him he isn't his biological father but will stand by him regardless? I mean, come on! The kid has been subjected to almost everything else! (Early on, Armie and Irma were making out right in front of him!)

Feel free to add on to this in the comments

Labels:


Comments:
And then there's this Hasta-related news.

http://masquetelenovelas.blogspot.com/2015/02/maria-rojo-sale-de-la-telenovela.html?m=1
 

Thanks, CorazonSalvaje, this is very interesting. Now we know who to expect.

Jarifa
 

There's still enough time left filming this tn in Mexico to replace someone? When the heck is this tn coming to an end? If they stretch this thin story any more it's going to break. It's already showing wear and tear.
 

Vivi, CorazonSalvaje, since I have been watching novelas for far less time than you, are replacing actors in novelas common ? (since we are now seeing two replacements in this one)

Jarifa
 

Thank you Corazon.

Not being able to translate, I see Lupe is leaving (but don't know why). I like her but have to say I am very surprised this is occurring so late in the game.

I agree Vivi, this has been so "stretched" it defies logic. I've never given up on a novela after this much time and don't want to start now but enough is enough.

Diana
 

Diana- She's running for political office in real life, so it's a conflict of interests. She probably never expected this tn to go on so darn long.

Jarifa- I've only Ben watching the last almost 6 years, but no, I have never seen two actors replaced in the same tn.
 

So she's running for political office, what are her chances of winning?

It appears to everyone in the entertainment industry: if acting doesn't work out, there's political offices to win!


 

Thanks Vivi!

Very interesting! How wonderful that she is politically active. As a woman "of a certain age" myself, I applaud her.

Jarifa, I have been watching over 7 years and havne't seen any cast changes other than this.

Diana
 

Leticia Perdigón is a good choice. She played Pedro's mom in Dinero. Funny. Thanks for the news. I kinda got used to this show again so I'm still following it. Even the banal theme song has wormed its way into my head. I'm such a creature of habit.

Edith Gonzales was replaced by Patricia Rojo in Mujer de Madera. Locura de Amor had a herione cast change. I think Amigos por Siempre did too.
 

The woman replacing Maria Rojo doesn't look old enough to be Chava's mother, more like an older sister.

I sure hope this doesn't stretch out to 200 episodes. It's already dragging out and getting somewhat boring. But at least it's not as dark and stupid as PSMA was.

Anyone else notice the lack of faith/prayer on the part of the Ripoll family? No one in that family prayed or even went to church until Sofia's wedding disaster. Sofia herself only really started praying after she found the medal of the Virgin. On the other hand, Lupe' has been praying from the start. Is that common in novelas to portray the rich as Godless and the poor as the faithful?

One other thing that has bugged me since the Chava changeover - in the new open, Pato and Silvana are "gettin' bizzy" on the mixing table in the chocolate lab. I don't think pesticide contamination is the only thing in those chocolates... ewwww.

 

Xlnt- LMAO! It'd be funny if Matias was watching them from behind the choco-lab door in horror. I'm sure Fausto and Dani may have prayed offscreen.

PSMA got lucky on being cut back 45 caps, thus staying at 151.

Hasta el Fin del Mundo in general has lost ALL credibility with the Lupe/Chava swaps and the extra extension until Easter.
 

Even bigger question: How will they execute Lupe's "transformation?" Magical Lotion?

They got lucky with kissing Frog Prince Chava.
 

Maybe Lupe' bends down to kiss Javier in his sickbed and when she stands up she is someone else?
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder