Tuesday, February 10, 2015

La Gata #114 Never trust a proven liar

I'm still working on watching the show-so feel free to comment while I try and get through this! Pray for me!

Okay, well, I don't know where to start but I guess I'll start by making a list of things Lorenza has done and gotten away with.


  • Kept Pablo and Esmeralda from getting in touch with each other-it was proven that she had a hand in this, yet nothing happened to her.
  • Was horrible to Virginia-at her wedding: Nothing happened to her
  • Was in on Esmeralda's kidnapping, got caught and nothing happened 
  • Was the master mind behind the whole Juan Garza plot and nothing happened to her
  • Tried to KILL HER OWN GRANDCHILDREN AND WHAT DID SHE GET?
NOTHING. A BIG OL NOTHING. IN FACT THE MOTHER OF THE CHILDREN SHE TRIED TO KILL NOT ONLY LIVES WITH HER BUT ACTUALLY CRAVES HER AFFECTION/ACCEPTANCE AND OH SWEET BABY JESUS WHY DID WE KEEP WATCHING!?

And let me point out that not five episodes ago both el idiota de Pablo and Mariano both swore they wanted nothing to do with their mother and yet...so now, Lorenza has committed a financial fraud and Fernando the leader of team stupid wants to have proof of Lorenzas shady dealings, because then Pablo will believe him. Ummm, pardon me, but what the hell does it matter if you have proof or not? They have gotten proof of worse things, and yet never did anything against Lorenza, you mean to tell me that they'll take action against Lorenza because she stole a few pesos but did nothing when she TRIED TO KILL TWO BABIES? Oh my god.

Monica, what can we say about stupid "I once had a spine but it went missing" Monica- I had high hopes for her, really, I did. But as experience has taught us, first through CI and now through this abomination, that you really should never have high hopes for any characters in a novela produced by she who shall not be named. 

You see Monica, who walked away from Pablo on her wedding day, with hundreds watching somehow has always carried a torch for Pablo, and she still wants him. She might not even love him any more, but she still has to have him. She has some sort of plan to try and hook her friend Rogelio up with Esmeralda so she can go after Pablo. I give not one flying f*ck about that plot point.

Ines feels bad about being a shrew and selling her kid. I don't care. If you sell your kid you get everything you deserve. 

Garabato later tells Carlos that he still has feelings for Ines, but their time together was made up of highs and lows. The way I remember it all those two did was have sex, and commit crimes, till Ines ended up in the pokey. 

Jarocha looks nice and she's good with the kids.

Now to Esmeralda and Lorenza:

Lorenza managed to convince Esmeralda to pawn her ring-if she does it Lorenza will finally treat her right and their house will be full of harmony. Esmeralda later has second thoughts and wants the ring back. The claws come out. Lorenza very pointedly tells Esmeralda she's classless, and that she will never like her. 

I don't understand. How is this a surprise? Why would they even be living with Lorenza? Why don't they move. They are all so pretty but damn they are stupid.

Later Esmeralda and Lorenza put on a show for Pablo and pretend to have kissed and made up, he buys it, cause he's dumb, but I still can't believe that after all his mother has done and after swearing he wanted nothing to do with her he has his family living with her!!!!

Mariano finds out what his mother has done and confronts her, she kicks him out of "her" house and when Esmeralda steps in she is told that this is Lorenza's home and what she says goes. Lorenza is so upset that someone has stepped up to her that she goes into a rage and has hallucinations of her dead husband. He taunts her about her feelings for Fernando, ewww. No. Just no. That plot twist is insane and I don't buy it! She calls the good doctor who tells her to use this incident to her advantage. They call Pablo and when he arrives the Hatbro tells him that he needs to choose between his mother and his wife. I hope he picks his mother and that they go into a cave and die together.

Pablo finally sees this is an unhealthy situation and tells Lorenza they are moving out- she's cool with it, as long as little Pablo stays. Pablo says his wife will never go for it but he will ask. He is willing to leave his son with the woman that wanted to kill him. Oh yes, you read that right.

Fernando goes on and on about how his daughter is not alone. She might as well be. He never did anything to make sure Lorenza got punished for her vile acts, so I don't believe anything he has to say.

I'm done you guys, I'm so DONE! Thank you for sticking it out with us!

Previous: Episode 113
Next: Episode 115

Labels:


Comments:
My wife, Alicia & I are praying for you!
 

PERFECT TITLE!!

QTH, people? Why does anyone believe Lo anymore. UGH!!!!
 

Whatever you're writing, just know that I probably agree with you. This episode made me sit with my mouth hanging open and my brow furrowed in confusion. Much like Pablo. But I have an excuse, since I've been watching the show.
 

If they leave Pablito with Lo I will scream.
 

The money thing makes NO SENSE.

I don't see how it is fraud.

I don't understand why El Sil should even care or be involved in this when the money doesn't even belong to him anymore since he gave it back to the MNs.

Also..

I was shocked to hear Pablo was out at work. I want to know what he does.

Damian wanting to make Icky jealous. Really? Do we have time for this.

Who the hell is Rogelio? Do we have time for another Esme suitor? Arghhh!
 

It's fraud because Lo faked Augie's signature. So the boys wouldn't know it was her.

(Then why tell Mariano?) Because the show cares not for silly things like "plot."
 

But with Augie dead who would it have gone to? Lo or the MN brothers?
 

It's her money . She didn't have to forge Augie's signature. She just did it as part of her diabolical(ly stupid) plan.
 

Exactly!

4 more eps.


 

I am not looking to these last 4 episodes. I can't believe this show is still...
going....
on....
s
ave

m
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
 

The forgery part is still technically a crime, though I can't imagine the court system would care all that much. I guess the whole "We're going to prove you did it" crap is just to convince Pablo that she's a no good lying liar who lies. Because he didn't get it the last 500 times.
 

Right! How many times has Lo gotten away with this BS.

And what the hell Augie's spirit? You aren't a pure angel either. You colluded with Rita to keep their letters from getting to each other.

And why the hell is Dorila having nightmares?
 

I don't get any of this nonsense, it's way to stupid.
I'm just focusing in on Maite. I won't be wasting time with the raven haired goddess.
the gringo

 

Thanks soo much Eli.

"she who shall not be named"

LOL
 

I'm with you gringo! I love this new pencil skirt and pumps look that Maite is sporting!
 

Fabulous recap, Eli and congratulations on your freedom!

"I hope he picks his mother and that they go into a cave and die together."

You and me both!
 

It's the money that was returned to its rightful owner, Fernando, who, in turn, returned it to the MN kids (NOT Lorenza's money). But she "stole" it simply to make her sons, well Pablo, think they're all poor and "he wouldn't leave his poor, deathly I'll, starving mother at a time like this, would he?" But she outsmarted herself because although the idiot forged dead Augie's signature to blame him, she had to use the correct current dates on the documents and it's been YEARS since UGH-ie died! DUH!

This doesn't make sense because she went through all that and now she's telling Pablo he can leave, just leave Pablito behind and he's like, "Duhh, okay, if that will make you feel better, mommy. I'll talk to Esme!" Seriously, Dude? And I wouldn't be surprised if Stepford Wife Esmestupida will respond (either to herself or out loud to him), "I'll let my son stay with this woman who tried to feed him to the rats forever if necessary, and suffer and cry for him the rest of my life, and thus be no good for my daughter, who will also be depressed without her twin, but I'm only doing it because of the tremendous love I have for you, Pablo, and I'll do anything to make you happy."

I also wouldn't be surprised if after all that neither Mariano nor Pablo decide to press charges but Lorenza goes to prison anyway. That's how logical this ish has been.
 

Eli, I too love "she who shall not be named"

uh. I'm not a dog and don't like the smell of butthole but that's what we got here. Lickin their own arse, they are, and trying to get me to do it too, nope, not gonna.

These people are just sick in the head, swear, "she who shall not be named" has watched too much Springer and confused that for novela fodder.

 

Thank you for all of your hard work!!!

So I'm just watching for anvils, in order to save my lil remaining sanity. I turn away any time when Lo is not unhappy, which last night was like 95%. Only watch when Lo or Gi is getting some of theirs back. Ive given up on Ines getting an anvil and think instead she'll get a happy ever after.
 

Dear recappers, thanks for sticking with the Battle of the Nonsense. Some of us remain only to enjoy the time with our patio peeps, not because this mess is believable or any of the characters rational.
 

I bailed on this nonsense awhile ago. I am confused. Was Esme ever told that she is the daughter of Fer and Blanca ?
 

Eli, thanks for your time and effort to recrap this crap. Those responsible for this hot mess should hang their heads in shame and embarrassment.
 

Yes susanlynn, Esme knows who her parents are. It took forever, but the finally knows.
 

Lorenza tried to kill her grandkids...I think for me that was the most heinous act in the TN, but it doesn't matter because Esme, Pablo and Carlos still trust this demon with their kids. I wish there was some way that they could suffer and the kids somehow be kept safe. I Thought the TN(I can't remember the name I think it's DQTQQQ, it had Diego and Natalia as the protagonist) was the worst ever until I watched this crap. This is the worst!
 

Darnit, I missed the whole afternoon hanging out with you guys. I was off at an audition being led astray by a rogue.

As opposed to being led astray by She Who Shall Not Be Named...which is EFFIN BRILLIANT, Eli! As is your recap and thank you for coming on board and sticking it out. A big thank you. Like, a thank you bigger than Lo's biggest beads. Yay! You survived!!!

I feel like I could just quote every line, I agreed with the whole thing. This is so incomprehensible.

I am rooting for Gi and Lo trying to blow up that hideous blocky building and when Esme and Pablo run in there to try to stop them, they all die.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder