Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Que Te Perdone Dios on Monday, February 2nd, 2015.

Mateo mentions the kiss between them and Abigail saysbit was her first, so don't worry about it. I eavesdrop on their conversation and swoon; their relationship and love gonna pay off in the long run. Abi says she will always remember it (fondly) and Teo says he had never seen her like, Abi cuts in with, "as a woman?" "Yeah that and I promise never to sneak-a-kiss again." "OMG STAHP." "Well did you want me to kiss you? " (Cara de Yes I Did and Enjoyed Every Second of It.) Aaand here comes Mac in a lovely off-a-shoulder ensemble and syas that Renata needs her. Mateo says they can't leaveRen waiting and asks if she'd like him to go with her. She walks off, with Mac not far behind, yonder in a huff and with a smile, Mateo follows.

Renata says to Abi that with the receiving of the docs'n'deed she will be given "El Ramada(?)" as the ONLY owner (cue Fausto's poo-face) and tells her she knows Abi is capable of making it thrive. Abi thought El Ramada was Mateo's and he reminds her about having wanted to sell it and Renata once again chimes in with positive choice words. Now Fausto does; Color me surprised, my wife is she who pleaded to keep things under wraps? Mateo's expression just screams you bet your britches. Renata reminds him of Racing Day; Teo did it as a mega sweet surprise for her. So you two were in league together this whole time? (I want to throttle yiuto death right now but) I'm (too) proud of you for having swam circles around me in this aspect. Mateo keeps sweetly nudging Abi to accept it and Mac pipes up; Of course we accept! It's always been like my dream to be the Duena y Senora of El Ramada (I call BS on MAC from in the crowd and add that red lipstick with gloss makes her look bloody-lipped.) Renata then twists Mac's nipple a bit; then help me convince "your daughter." Come on Abigail, this is my gift for your 18th birthday. Fausto then says it's evident why he's so happy; his nephew isn't just a doctor but is a little casanova and Fausto himself has a valuable wife who is such a good example and lastly but least of all, Abigail who he whole-heartedly (burns at the crotch for) congratulates. He says she has always (been the flash of his mind while releasing himself) something to him and with that, a HUZZAH! and a toast! Applause all around. Ren tells Abi not to confide in anyone since there are a lot of people who will try to snatch it from her the first chance they get. Only you must hold uo that title you'e been given just now. Fausto calls Mac who still has the documents over with a motion of the fingers and  they're on the home stretch when Abi takes them since she wants Renata to take care of them.

Fausto and Mac take it (but not the D'n'Ds) outside. He is so mad and angrily says he is the only owner of El Ramada, understood?  She calls him Mi Amor and he gets mad; don't call me that. She wants to owen he is gong to divorce Renata and get with her; he call that an estupidez. Renata trusts me Fausto, like a sister and keep in mind I can manipulate Abigail. Then get to it damnit because I'm not going to become the laughingstock of the town! Mac suggests he change his attitude with her and she misses him most at night then walks away.

Tia Mia says that Abigail is more active than Diana to Princess Di herself and that she isn't even just trying to take Mateo away. Look at her go, she's got that mansion  that's probably worth a butt-load! Princess Diana then says she can't stand a second more and TM than says they can leave, just tell her when. Di than says she can't leave and needs to find a way to talk with Mateo.

Mateo and Patricio are now talking. Pat wants to know why he didn't tell him about having won the rancho from a horserace and Mat says that it was for a good cause. Pat then says that was a grand gesture on his part and that Abi interests him in more than he wants to admit. Don't get confused Pat, the confused one is you Mat.

At the table of Chatty Cathies, Eddi asks the girls if anyone else thinks Mat's gift was too much. Effie than says yes but Abi is like a daughter to poor (spinster) Renata. Simona (my favorite, Zaide Silvia) is in on the convo and tells them not to talk so low since there's nothing to hide (I think Mona has had a little too much to drink LOL.) Mona points out Renata loves Abi as if she were her own flesh and blood! The most logical explanation is that she would want to protect Abi and nothing more. Eddi (who I liked WAY more as Raiza on CI) says Mona es tan...asi. Effie than says tgat that's why the town loves her so much. Mona than says if people love her so much, it's because she always lends a hand to those in need and nothing less! Cheers to that!

Lucio is getting his drink on and thought-bubbling that once Fausto realizes that the police found Pablo's remains because of Lucio himself, wait, I didn't say anything. It's that damn BrujoGuyMel's fault damnit. No one knows what Fausto and I did it to him.

Fausto has left the Chatty Cathies' ChaCha and is with his type of people getting his drink on. Cheers to Abigail, the prettiest woman in town!

Princess Di asks Mat if he can take her and TM home. Mat says he can't. PD then says the dead mosquito's kiss left him feeling gewd right? He iisn't having this right now, they'll talk tomorrow.

Meanwhile Vicenta and the servants are having dinner when she asks Benito where Diego is. He invited Diego to come and eat but he didn't accept so now he doesn't know. Vic is worried about Fausto firing him and Ben then says after all the fights he has fights with Fausto, it's inevitable. Vic says not even to joke about that and Amanda says that Renata will always be the one to defend him no matter what. Bentio asks Amanda when she will present herself to Abi and Vic then says when Mandy is good and ready. Mandy says she is hoping soon since there is a ton to talk about.

Mac has sauntered into Fausto's study for some smooching and evil interaction.

Pat'n'Mat talk about Renata and the conversation helps Mateo realize he is geuninely in love with her.



Labels:


Comments:
I loved how Ren gave The Ramada to Abigail .
For Pat to come at the Straight moment in which Ren was falling down was a true MIRACLE ,glad she got away unharmed.

I enjoy the potrayal of Lucio ,he was amazing last night but Meliton is even more awesome for withstanding the treathenings of Lucio,he only wishes his soul good despite that he returns the favours like an impotent bastard.

I also enjoy the performance of SG ,Fausto is an terribly evil scumbag but he is tolerable to watch and fits into the role perfectly,like a Hat!


 

Umm, so what happened to the chair? Did it magically disappear?? Very relieved that Renata was rescued (impeccable timing to be sure). The the good Doctor's radar did seem to be up.

Agree Count, Lucio's acting was excellent. I thought Meliton was toast. Well, he may be, but at least not last night.

I really like Zuria and am surprised I am liking Mark as well. I guess I have to back down and say Sergio is doing a good job, my issue with him simply is that the character possesses no charm or charisma which makes his role as a ladies man rather unbelievable.

Diana
 

I had to see the fallout from the hacienda gift reveal so I stayed up to watch this episode. As I thought, Macaria sold out Renata and told Fausto about her plans to go to the police.

Question: Dis Bruno’s will stipulate that if Renata dies, Fausto gets nothing? That seemed to be what Renata was implying when she said it wouldn’t have been Fausto who put the chair on the stairs. If that’s true, then it was really dumb of him to try to kill her that way. But that leads to another question. Who gets the hacienda if Renata dies, and who gets it if Fausto dies? Or did Bruno always assume they’d have kids who would inherit?

Fausto made up for that stupid move that nearly killed his golden goose, by jumping in with his own police statement first and throwing the blame for Pablo’s murder on his deceased father in law. Very clever because it is very credible.

Not only is Dr. Pat keeping his eyes open (and saving women from deathly falls), but he’s keeping his ears open too. I love that he knows the secret about Abi now. I also love that Amanda has arrived to do some truth telling, that will get Macaria in hot water.

 

Diana- Yeah. I find nothing sexy or attractive about SG/Fausto, so it's baffling when I see all these beautiful and young women throwing themselves at him. But I do think his villains are wonderfully villainous.

Mateo is getting all googly eyed, goofy grinning, and dopey about Abi, and says he can't stop thinking about kissing her, but doesn't understand what it means. Duh! Good thing he has Dr. Pat as a mentor to tell him what these obvious symptoms mean.
 

I have not had the chance to watch yet.

I agree that suspended disbelief is necessary when viewing any women ..young or old or blind. ..finding Feisty Fausty in any way attractivo.

Unfortunately the young galan Mateo does not do it for me either. He has an insipid smile. I guess that I am team Diego..the poor , lovesick soul.

Looks like Dr. Pat is going to be the hero.


 

Vivi, thank you - I was trying in vain to figure out what Fausto was saying to the police but couldn't. Ahhh, very smart to blame Bruno. He is a cagey devil for certain.

Still chuckling at "Good thing he has Dr. Pat as a mentor to tell him what these obvious symptoms mean". Indeed...

Diana
 

Susanlynn, I am a huge Diego fan too! It seems he never quite gets the girl though, does he?

Maybe a nice consolation prize? It seems there is a bevy of beauties among the staff...

Diana
 

When Renata was talking to Diego's grandmother and they were discussing who did or did not put the chair there...

I was yelling at the tv that SOMEBODY put the chair on the stairs. There would be no reason for a chair to be perched at the top of a spiral staircase and a sighted person would've seen the chair and moved around it. So common sense would tell somebody the chair was intended for Renata.

I can understand why Renata wouldn't think Macaria put the chair there because she's always believed Macaria was her friend. And I guess logically she wouldn't think Fausto would've done it because if she dies he would get nothing.

Diego's granny wouldn't think Fausto did it because he established his alibi by storming in the kitchen "looking" for Lucio.

But SOMEBODY put a chair at the top of a spiral staircase and that needs to be investigated.

Did Fausto find out he was foiled again?


 

Thanks Anon207 for the clarification. I have trouble with my translation skills especially when I am not watching attentively which I admit I wasn't last night.

Renata believing Macaria is her friend is so frustrating although I suspect that might change soon.

Diana
 

This tn is drawing me in. It seems I'd much rather watch someone else's remake of a Mejia Mess (this one vs. Abrazame), than watching a Mejia Mess he made of another one (Triumfo de Amor vs. El Privilegio de Amar).

Did anyone recognize Simona as Paz from Un Refugio? I would never have, except I recognized her voice--same soft inflections. It seems as though she's the one who takes care of "mundane municipal matters" in her own way for the Presidente.
 

Anita- This is now the third time in a row that Zaide Gutierrez (Simona) has appeared alongside Zuria. In Refugio as her adopted mom; in Que Pobres as her mother figure/love interest of her father; and now as the only one of the neighbors who doesn't seem to have a problem with how Renata treats Abi as a daughter and doesn't think Abi is beneath such special treatment. I was so glad when she put all those gossips in their place and said her feelings out loud to thwart the nasty whispering they were all doing at their end of the table. It was nothing but pure jealousy and envy, and snobbishness.
 

Thank God that Renata didn't take the final plunge---saved by the good doctor.

Fausto/SG isn't handsome or charming. No but the fact that he has money and is a big land owner makes him sought after and puts him on the bestie list.

So Fausto went to the police first, that gives him a leg up.
Well the bad guys usually win in the beginning.

Diego and Abi looked sweet together last night. I'm on team Diego.
the gringo

 

Viewerville knows Fausto put the chair there because we saw him do it.

The other characters need to activate their brain cells and check into why a chair was left at the top of a spiral staircase. Perhaps Pat can rub his brain cells together and figure it out.

If Meliton had heard about the chair incident he'd immediately point the finger at Macaria or Fausto.
 

Did anyone notice that when Simona was troubling herself with some old lady ,the poster about woman rights was up again ( Do not assult women ,it is a crime!) ? I chuckled so much at that since the last time we saw it in action was in Robo when Pedo Medina was standing behind it xD
Would that mean Simona is going to get crazy because of the Cursed Poster?
 

Countx- I saw the poster and thought it was just as ironic this time as it was the last time we saw it being used in a tn where marital rape and the flagrant abuse of women went completely unpunished.
 

I want Fausto to look at the poster and roll his eyes around it with everyone watching ,later being punished with punches galore,with sledgehammers included . But ah that poor Hat,it should be mine!
 

I've just come to say thst Ive come to the conclusion that Lucio is the Rubio of QTPD: "Pablo came to Melitón in a dream and told him where his body was!"
 

Boy am I ever glad I started watching this novela and finally got caught upon HuluPlus!!. Such a splendid cast, making for a very entertaining watch.

Don't know about you guys but ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on Televisa's 2015 list looks in the least bit interesting or worth watching, IMO.

The actress who plays Simona (ZG) was wonderful in "Para Volver a Amar", again with the talented Rebecca Jones (stupendous in "Pasión Prohibida").

And also AA who plays Lucio is so convincing in this role. His scared eye is just gross to look at; so glad the makeup artists decided to leave it because it makes Lucio much more convincing as a somewhat tortured bad guy. All around, a very talented cast!

One thing driving me crazy though is, 'does anyone remember another telenovela which had a character named Meliton? I just know that unfamiliar name popped up in another novela, and because I can't remember which one, it's driving me crazy! HELP!

I think this novela is on a good track and hope it stays that way. The sets and backdrop with the haciendas are absolutely gorgeous. I wonder where it is being filmed, as most of the characters are wearing sweaters, coats, etc.
 

Boy am I ever glad I started watching this novela and finally got caught upon HuluPlus!!. Such a splendid cast, making for a very entertaining watch.

Don't know about you guys but ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on Televisa's 2015 list looks in the least bit interesting or worth watching, IMO.

The actress who plays Simona (ZG) was wonderful in "Para Volver a Amar", again with the talented Rebecca Jones (stupendous in "Pasión Prohibida").

And also AA who plays Lucio is so convincing in this role. His scared eye is just gross to look at; so glad the makeup artists decided to leave it because it makes Lucio much more convincing as a somewhat tortured bad guy. All around, a very talented cast!

One thing driving me crazy though is, 'does anyone remember another telenovela which had a character named Meliton? I just know that unfamiliar name popped up in another novela, and because I can't remember which one, it's driving me crazy! HELP!

I think this novela is on a good track and hope it stays that way. The sets and backdrop with the haciendas are absolutely gorgeous. I wonder where it is being filmed, as most of the characters are wearing sweaters, coats, etc.
 

Victoria- Between Rebecca, Rene, Mark, and Zaide, it's like a mini reunion of the main PVAA cast. It was an amazing cast.
 

Vivi,
I just hope this novela deviants from AMF with AA and FC so we can be in store for some surprises.
 

Vicotoria- A quick Google search shows that Destilando Amor and La Intrusa both had a Meliton.
 

Abrazame was before my tn watching time, but I saw a tiny bit one afternoon when they recent re-ran it in the afternoon. One major difference is that I really like Zuria and really can't stand much of of Aracely.
 

Vivi, wow thanks. It was DA that I was trying to remember. Stupid of me not to think about doing a Google search.
and yes, AA can get on one's nerves and AMF had this really weird side plot about exorcism that, to me, was absolutely ridiculous.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder