Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Lo Imperdonable #46 Tue 7/21/15 Babies, soulmates, and disappointment

Hiii patio peeps, here goes a quick recap! Apologies for any spelling mistakes, I'll clean this up later!

I'm skipping the old and going to the new: (Events not in order)

Matilde gets the letter in which Veronica tells her that her marriage is not what she expected, Marty has shown his true colors and while she loves him and they've had some lovely times, this is not enough for her to stick around, she will wait until Marty returns from his trip, then she will travel to Mexico and start the divorce process. Veronica asks that Matiilde keep this to herself until she gets a chance to tell uncle Jorge what's going on. Matilde laments that Vero is too good to be suffering so much.

Matilde is shaken by the letter and left in tears, she calls Marty and tells him that they need to talk, they arrange to meet the next day at a cafe near the notary Marty is using to make Vero half owner of his portion of La Morenita. The next day Marty goes to the notary and finishes the process of giving Vero ownership of the mine- the paper work will take an hour and instead of waiting Marty opts to leave in order to meet with a very unhappy Matilde.


Matilde tells Marty about the letter Vero sent her, she says he better explain himself or she will go straight to Jorge and make him aware of the situation. Marty explains that he has not been the perfect husband, he allowed his jealousy to get the better of him, but he is working to rectify the situation because he loves Veronica more than anything.  Matilde points out that Vero never gave him any reason to be jealous, and says that she raised Vero with a strong moral code. Marty agrees and asks Matilde to keep silent, he plans to go back to Pueblo Nuevo and make amends.

Matilde agrees but she has conditions: She wants to hear from Veronica's own mouth that everything between her and Marty has been fixed, Marty agrees to have Vero call her.

No nookie for you:

Doctor Feelgood wants some action, but Virginia tries to get out of it by saying that she has bad breath and that that's a turn off. This makes Doctor Feelgood unhappy and he starts to put on his pants so that he can go and tell everyone who the real Virginia is, before he can finish dressing Virginia asks: "You would do that to the mother of your child?"

He wants to know what the heck she's talking about and she tells him that she has skiped her menstrual cycle, they are going to have a baby which she plans to pass off as Emiliano's in order for his parents to force him to marry her, then she will take everything he owns only to later divorce him and move in with Doctor Feelgood. The bad Doc is not into this plan at all but Virginia kisses him in order to shut him up. Hey, whatever works, right?

I'm not saying she's a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke...

I take it back, Claudia is a gold digger and poor Pierre has fallen madly in love with her. Claudia is a bit indifferent to his declaration of love until her tells her he wants to take to France to meet his family, heck he wants to take her all over Europe! Claudia tells him she has to think about it. Patio peeps, sing it with me: "I'm not saying she's a gold digger but she ain't messing with no broke...if you ain't no chump holla we want prenup, we want prenup!"- someone send this song to Pierre!

Nancy and Emi

The elders have spoken: Nancy and Emi are destined to be together and they will have babies who will bring new blood to the community, they have accepted Emi as one of their own and give him a necklace as a gift. Nanci says that her heart belongs to someone else, surely the elders have made a mistake. The leader of the tribe is all like "nope, you two are totally meant to be together", Nanci runs off because she does not like what she's being told and because she feels like something bad is going on, she runs away leaving Emi behind.

The rescue and a few slaps:

Cres comes back into town, he bumps into Blanca and AP and wants to know why AP is out of the house (maybe because it's 2015 and she's a woman and can do whatever she damn well pleases, gah!!), sorry, I just can't with this old man. AP and Blanca have the fortune of being with Padre Juan who tells him to calm down and explain what's going on, Cres falls over at hearing the news that Polo is missing. My favorite line of the night? Spoke by Father Juan as he says "let's take him to the bar so he can rest"

Everyone is at the cantina, and they tell Cres about all of Manuels misdeeds- from making Polo run away to locking AP in the shed. Cres says that Manuel has disappointed him...oh, stuff it you old goat, Manuel might be a jerk but he learned that behavior from someone!

Speaking of Manuel, he walks into the cantina where he is met by a furious Raymunda, she wants to know what he said to Polo and he actually tells the truth: "I told him that if he did not behave he would go to an orphanage and his dog would go to the pound", this sets Raymunda off and she delivers a satisfying smack across Manuel's smug and ugly face, "how could you do this? I've cared for you all my life, I've treated you like my child and this is how you pay me back? If anything happens to my son I'll make sure you pay for it, I'll drag you down the streets of Pueblo Nuevo" and then she smacks him again, it takes a group of people to hold her back, party poopers, they should have left her beat the stuffing out of him. What can I say, I'm blood thirsty!

Manuel is told to leave the cantina, and Cres warns, if anything happens to that boy Manuel is not to return home. Cres also promises to give anything to the person that finds Polo.

Pablo finally finds out that Polo is missing and he know where to look for him, the search group takes off to Mina Escondida where poor Polo is, he is down to his last orange, his foot is injured and to top everything off there's a tarantula a few feet away, thankfully Nanci and Pablo get inside the mine and rescue him and Onyx, they got there just in time as a few seconds later the mine caves in. Polo is reunited with his family and Cre starts to warm towards Pablo. BTW, we learn that this town is so out of touch that they don't even have cameras to take pictures with, yeah, let that sink in.

Vero and Magda bond:

They like each other, Vero says she wishes she had had a mother like Magda, and they agree to have a parent/child relationship, under other circumstances this would be hella creepy, but because it's a novela I'll roll with it. Magda invites Vero to spend the night at her house and Vero agrees, but crazy Marty arrives home and tells her that they need to talk. He is going to tell her the whole truth (I bet he won't). He tells her he had a much younger brother who committed suicide, his brother was more like a son so his death really took a toll. Vero is impactada.

Joing us tomorrow for more of crazy Marty's antics!



Labels:


Comments:
Thank you Eli. I was a "meh" episode. I wonder if non-virgin Virgina is really late or playing the good doc? Of course, Vero kept interrupting the confession and Martin talks in circle not getting to the part that matters, uff. I knew Pablo would save the day because Polo did not take him to the hidden mine for no reason. At least he'll get AP as a prize.
Romy
 

Thanks Eli, this was great in true Eli style! Thanks

""I'm not saying she's a gold digger but she ain't messing with no broke..."

Thank you Blanquita for the idea, The Old Goat should give the person that finds Polo whatever they want.

Damn, Martin is good, he's bought himself some time with his winning smile. I'm disappointed, the one person that should protect Veronica and believes her, didn't. Not really.

Martin, did not start a confession but an interrogation. A confession is, hey, that Demetrio guy is my brother, I believe you had a hand in his death and look around you, I planed all this to take you down, but darn it I fooled around and fell in love. Instead, he starts spinning a tale, looking for her to crack. He was up in her face at times, dribbling out clues, hoping to get some reaction out of Veronica so he can shout, got ya. With that he can trade a pardon for a pardon.

 

I don't think Ginny is pregnant. I think she's just trying to keep the good Doc on a tight leash. And he's trying to do the same to her because he doesn't want her to screw him over. So I'm still wondering how smart he is and if he can make it through this TN alive.
 

Thanks & enjoyed reading your recap Eli! I'm going to be singing that song all afternoon now. But very adeptly describes claudia.

I'm glad the doc didn't seem to take the bait right away of virginia supposedly being pregnant. Being a Dr. hopefully he doesn't fall for it but he has fallen for all her other lies so who knows. I do hope he survives, despite his association with virginia.

I so enjoyed hearing Nancy & the elder both talk in third person. Wonder what Emi will think about having to be the stud for the next batch of kids in the tribe.

jlk
 

Thanks Eli, love your asides and agree that the good padre's suggestion that Old Goat needed to go to the cantina in order to "calm down" was a bit bizarre. Evidently the church is not effective at bringing peace to one's heart.

As much as Victoria laments not having a mother, it seems that Matilde was very much like a nurturing mother when Victoria was home (granted she was often shunted off to boarding school)But I don't find the mother/daughter relationship of Magdalena and V. strange, even outside of telenovela reality. I know I have often functioned as a surrogate mother figure to friends whose mother had passed away, or who was far away, living in another country. Women nurture each other in motherly ways all the time. Especially in a marital crisis.

On the pregnancy question, I think our Virginia is a wonderful liar, quick thinker, who so far has wiggled out of every tight spot. I thought her "madre de su hijo" was a totally fabricated but inspired escape route. But I won't be sitting at her table anytime soon, even though our adorable Carlos is there.

Thanks again, Eli. I know you have long working hours and many responsibilities, so extra gracias for crafting this recap.
 

Eli, this was fun.
I wonder where manny hightailed it to, I really don't care.
That funny line,"lets take him to the bar so he can rest", that was funny eli. Who goes to rest at a bar? There was a mob there ready to rip manny a new one.
The fake virgin is a sociopath who may or may not be preggers, (that poor child), stuck with her for mother.
The hot doc is not a smart man.
marty is delusional.
Veronica is in the dark about so much, maybe tonite she''ll get a clue, and go at him like rayray went after manny, with nobody to hold her back. Yay!!!
 

The only person in town who has a camera is Emiliano.

If the elders are saying he and Nanciyaga are destined for each other, hopefully he'll survive to the end of this novela.

LOL @ Crescencio asking who's his favorite grandson. Manny's being shunned by the family and IMO that's going to make him super dangerous.
 

That would explain the opening credits, where he's got a knife wound and pablo is standing there looking at him (manny) being held by ana perla. He's already crazy, grandpa leaving everything to an outsider will just push him on over.
 

Thanks for the great recap Eli. It is greatly appreciated.

I have to say that I don't know if V-Snake is preggers. Either way, I think that is her ultimate goal. Being pregnant would almost guarantee a wedding with Emi, because she would say it was his no matter what. If V-Snake ties down Emi with a pregnancy, I would actually feel sorry for him. I have actually started to like him in these past few episodes. He is very pleasant and peaceful when he is with Nanciyaga. After all, they are destined to be together.

I have a feeling that Vero and Marty's conversation will be interrupted. First because it's not time for either of them to know that truth and second because I saw Manny rushing into their house in the previews.

Speaking of Manny, shouldn't he be in jail. I thought he had signed an agreement that he would not carry a weapon around. He has not abided by that agreement. He had a BIG knife when he ran into Pablo trying to get in to see AnaPerla and the Padre broke up the fight. He also attacked Vero AGAIN. He has not learned his lesson after stabbing Marty and spending very little time in that cave jail. I hope Marty finds out that he went after Vero again so he can go nuts and beat the crap out of him. Sorry folks, but the guy deserves it.

Question: What would V-Snake do if Manny went all touchy feely with her? Would she accept it, or play innocent? Would there ever be a hook-up between V-Snake and Manny? Ok, now I'm just making myself sick. NEXT!

Thanks again Eli!

Hasta pronto.
 

Manuel should be in jail and part of the agreement he signed, he's broken already. Veronica or the Padre should have reminded him or called the popo already.
 

Eli, thanks for the great recap. I also laughed when you pointed out the Padre's bar remark...I had missed it.

Though Polo's rescue should be good for Pablo, I really do think Carlos' suggestion:

"I'm anxiously waiting for our favorite ADHD pooch Onyx to Lassie-up and save the day by loping off to fetch help. I just hope that he doesn't get lost or distracted along the way."

would have been infinitely better and more fun. Either way, thank goodness Onix and Polo are safe.

Barbara
 

Thanks for your great recap Eli---You're, what can I say I'm blood thirsty made me laugh. If the intro each night is correct, you/we will be getting Manuel's blood.

From the previews, tonight looks like things could get rough. Marty's saber against Manuel's knife---any bets?

Claw-dia and Pierre in France? I just can't see it.

Looks like Pablo gets the ok for Ana Perla. Will Manuel leave him alone? I don't think so.

I also can't see Emi and Nanciyaga settling down happy happy in a jungle hut. Can Emi drive his sports car in the jungle? Trade it in for a horse? QUE?

Thanks again Eli.
must see tv to night.
the gringo

 

Actually I could see Emi trading in the high life for a peaceful life in the jungle. He seems to be more interested in jungle life, native peoples and primitive arts than the business world, anyway. Remember, he wasn't going to join Prado Castelo Jewelers at all until Veronica convinced him to.
 

Thanks Eli for making a not so exciting episode, with the exception of Polo's rescue, come to life. I also thought I heard the Padre wrong? Taking Cres to the bar to rest? How about his own house? Wouldn't he have been more comfy there? But I guess that's not where all the action was, huh? At least, Manuel got reprimanded by grandpa and Tia Raymunda got in a few slaps. Hope once the situation calms down, Joaquin makes good on his word to punish Manuel as well!

Maricruz


 

Eli, I always look forward to your excellent and often merciless recaps. Thanks, good job.

I hope everyone here is prepared to reverse his opinion and position regarding Grandpa Goat. It looks as those he is about to alter his world view, recognize the serious faults of his worthless grandson, and stroll into the 21st century as an enlightened gentleman. Get ready to embrace the old coot gang.

Ginny's abrupt announcement took me by surprise. Somehow I can't see her facing an unplanned pregnancy. If nothing else she knows exactly what she wants and is focused.

And speaking of plans, I doubt that being the source of new blood for a primitive society is one of Emiliano's long term goals... of course neither he nor we have yet to see the other ladies of this mysterious community. What if Nanciyaga is the ugly one?

Carlos
 

Thank you Eli. Maybe you can do tonight also. Looks like fireworks. Luuurve to see your write-up on it.
@Carlos.'What if she is the ugly one?' Good one. I was surprised how non-primitive the elders appeared. We all just take Nanci with her perfect makeup and smooth silky legs as an aberration of the primitives, but I didn't expect the elders to look like some corporate types on a back to nature retreat.. Nonetheless Nanci was having N O N E of babies with Blonde Jaguar after her impulsive ...umm...ritual. Too funny.
 

Emiliano's tribal name: Ocho Jaguar. Could it be the number of new tribe members Emi and Nancy are supposed to contribute to the tribe? ;-)
 

Hi Eli:

Thank you for a very entertaining recap. I was laughing so hard, everyone kept coming to my office to find out what was so funny.

The Oscar goes to:

"I'm not saying she's a gold digger but she ain't messing with no broke...if you ain't no chump holla we want prenup, we want prenup!"- someone send this song to Pierre!

The leader of the tribe is all like "nope, you two are totally meant to be together",

My favorite line of the night? Spoke by Father Juan as he says "let's take him to the bar so he can rest"

Under other circumstances this would be hella creepy, but because it's a novela I'll roll with it

I am sure V-Snake is not pregnant, she is being the real Virginia (puppet master/parasite) and she is just manipulating Dr. F. I keep shaking my head, because I cannot believe that this man is a doctor and very good looking and yet he allows Virginia to play him like a fiddle. I guess common sense is not so common.

I don’t hate him as much as I hate Virginia and Manuel, because he seems to have some issues stemming from being raised in an orphanage. I think he might have some mommy issue going on. Pretty much everyone in this telenovela needs be medicated, needs psychiatric help, or needs to be committed in a mental institution. At least Botel was smart enough to get Magdalena help.

For a minute there I was sure that Matilde was not going to fall for Martin’s sexy smile and dark brooding looks, but she caved. I can’t blame her. I think I could pretty much forgive him for anything and give him as many “una opportunidad mas” needed. LoL.

I almost felled out my chair when Raymunda told Manuel that if something happened to her son that she was going to drag him through the whole pueblo. I really really wanted to see that, but I quickly realized that immense pleasure would come at Polo’s expense...Alas. Can Polo be any freaking cuter? He is a ray of sunshine!

 

Thank you, Eli. Your recaps never fail to please.

I think that the Padre made the "bar" comment for a couple of reasons: 1) The old man seemed about to pass out and they needed to get him somewhere quickly so he could sit down and the bar was the closest place (he had just come running from his house); and 2) the bar seems to have become Amber Alert Central (I agree, why not the church or Polo's own home?) so EVERYONE was there and there would be nobody to care for the old man, plus they could get an update on the search.

I agree, though, that the phrase "Let's go to the bar so you can rest" was rather funny.
 

AUNTYANN, you might be making yourself sick,
But you got a point, the snake is screwed up
Enough to have sex with manny just to get knocked up in case the first session with emi didn't do it for her. Yuck!!!!! Barf, Barf, Barf!!!!
I just had a good dinner, don't want to loose it. So happy polo and onix were rescued.
 

The recap and comments were all delicious today!
I, for one, think that Virginia is indeed pregnant. Why else would she have worn those hideously baggy pants!?! U-G-L-Y!
Kim
 

Thanks Eli for the recap. I hope Martin tells Vero the truth! He is so afraid of losing her lol. Good for him!

 

Kim,

What may be considered hideous baggy pants to one may be attractive leisurewear to yet another.

Carlos
 

Thank you so much, Eli! Your recap is just what I needed as I try to play catch-up with the story. I've been away for a couple of weeks but not much seems to have changed when it comes to our main couple.
I wish that Manuel would just drop dead, Pablo would go away and AP would get a real personality. Oh, and Claudia and Pierre can go to Europe or Greenland for all I care, they won't be missed.
I still think Virginia is the smartest one in the whole town/ pueblo.
Emi and Nancy - in real life I could never see this work, but in telenovela land....
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder