Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Lo Imperdonable #42 Tue 7/14/15 I want a divorce!

Bullets again:

 Disclaimer: This show is already driving me nuts, cast your votes patio peeps, how long before I start my recaps with my classic "I wish they would all just die" line? I give it two more weeks, maybe less!


  • Cresensio is in Mexico City, he needs an operation to make sure his heart keeps ticking, Botel and the other doctor assure him that the operation has minimal risks, but that without it he will die (yay!)
  • Cres does not want the surgery because he is afraid he will die and he can't leave this planet while AP is still mad at him, he wants to have the chance to apologize to her for his past treatment, he is also not wild about the operation having to be preformed near his boy parts, Botel convinces him to go under the knife.
  • Veronica hears the conversation crazy Marty was having with Padre Juan, she's hurt that he feels he can't trust her, Padre Juan looks like he'd rather be anywhere else but in the Santelmo hovel, he tells them they love each other and that they can work through their issues.
  • Veronica and Marty argue-what else is new? She can't believe that he still does not trust her, why does he think she's a slut? Marty tries to explain that he has issues but Vero is fed up and does not stick around to hear his excuses, she goes to see Magdalena.
  • Magdalena tells her to give Marty a chance, they love each other and their love will help them overcome their issues.
Rant time: Okay, okay,okay, this is insane. People need to stop with this BS idea that just because these two love each other things will work out, Martin lied to Vero about EVERYTHING, he married her only to make her pay for something she did not do. He has mentally abused her because he thinks she has slept around with lots of men-his dead brother is included on that list and people think this marriage will work out? Are they all stupid? That's a serious question, have they all lost their minds?

  • Vero goes to teach at the school, she's teaching older folks to read.
  • Manuel worries that if AP marries he will be cut out of the will and be left with nothing, this drives him to look for Cresensios will, which he finds and which states that he will inherit everything, he celebrates by getting drunk. His plan is to wait for the old goat to die and then share his new found wealth with Claudia, he passes out before her show starts.
  • Dear god we have to hear Claudia sign again #makeitstopbabyjesus
  • While Manuel is sleeping Pablo takes the chance to go see AP, Julio helps them and AP shares some of the stuff from her childhood. I'm still not on board with these two, Pablo is boring and, well, Julio is a lot better looking. 
  • Virginia talks to uncle Jorge and aunt Selma- she says she has kept Emi from the bottle and Selma gives her credit for keeping Emi in line.
  • Emi also talks to his parents, he tells them he is not drinking and that he will be staying in Mina Escondida to study a tribe.
  • Speaking off, he makes nice with Nanci and she thinks to herself that Emi is not a bad person, he is misguided but he's not bad like Virginia.
  • Doctor Feelgood and Virginia get it on.
Finally Veronica comes home, she sits looking at the picture that Pablo painted and gave her and Martin as a wedding gift. Martin comes home and they again start to argue, she is hurt by his distrust, hell, he didn't even tell her he had a brother! Martin says he was so hurt by his brothers death that he was unable to talk about it and tells Vero that he will tell her everything. Veronica says she no longer cares about anything, she is DONE. Hey, let's keep a running count of how many times Vero will ask for a divorce, ooo this could be a good drinking game!

Martin tells her she does not understand what he has had to do to be with her. Vero tells him she has done nothing but love and support him and his treatment of her is not justified and that she will not put up with him robbing her of her dignity. 

Martin has a way for them to solve their problems: a fencing duel. 

I'm over here wondering why they brought the swords with them from Mexico City.

Join us tomorrow for more of the crazy Marty show, I promise longer, more detailed recaps once La Sombra is done, but right now I'm a little worn out by doing two recaps a week!

Labels:


Comments:
Great recap. Thanks Eli.

"he is also not wild about the operation having to be preformed near his boy parts" -- LOL. I loved his reaction when found out about that.

Manuel passing out drunk at the cantina was hilarious.

Marty and Vero arguing again. I agree -- what else is new? Once again they are trying to solve their problems by fencing. Ummm ok.

Sigh.. Vero didn't let Marty tell her the truth.
 

Eli,

This recap is just hilarious. I love your rant - you could have taken the thoughts right out of my head.I haven't been on the site for a bit due to work, school and special training. But I have started checking the recaps for this crazy show.

I like the two leads - maybe not the scripts they are given. At least the wardrobe department has them dress in more believable outfits for the rugged jungle / mine town (although I was looking for the Woolite and ironing board that Vero uses for her clothes).

On another note, it seems to me that the producers are changing the look of Magdalena - she looks more polished now than when I first saw her. Anywho, I really enjoyed your recap.


 

Mena, welcome back and thank you!


 

No, Eli, you did more than fine with this and thanks.

"People need to stop with this BS idea that just because these two love each other things will work out" Couldn't believe this time it came from Magdalena, if anyone knows it is she.

What? Nanci responds to Emiliano, holy crap.

I still haven't heard an apology from Martin only excuses and every time he starts moaning about what he's had to endure to be with her I want to slam my head against the wall. Veronica is saying all the right things consistent with a healthy adult unwilling to allow someone to degrade them but until she drags her roller bag down the hill she's an emotional punching bag.

 

Great bullet points Eli.

Don't wish that they all would just die Eli. They're good people. (well maybe not V-snake and Manuel) They just need a little guidance. Maybe you could help them a little in this regard.

Wow! Manuel is so happy that he will inherit all that he got stone drunk and missed the entire Claudia show last night.

Emi and Nanci? Watch out Carlos, you seem to be loosing control.

Ok!---We'll settle it with a fencing match. The advances show Veronica as the winner
so what now? Any guesses?

Must see tv tonight.
the gringo
 

Thanks so much Eli! Perfect bullet points.

I was so glad they showed the previews because the ending with Marty "winning" and opening Vero's top button with his foil was just ugh! I don't have the words. But I did not find it sexy. Just machista and vaguely rapey.

I still don't know what he hoped to gain from a fencing match. A vigorous fencing match and great sex, do not make a good marriage, Marty.
 

Hey Eli nice and exhausting recap.
If he really wants to tell her everything he should just do it and stop all this bs about what he had to go through. He's the one thats been lying. Its great they love each other, but what good is the love with no trust? he need to tell his wife exactly whats going on and pray to God she don't leave is stupid ass for believing all those lies.
in the opening credits and they're showing the different characters, and then they show Pablo standing there and manual and Ana Perla on the ground, and Manuel has a knife wound, that might happen when Manuel wakes up from his drunken bout and finds out that ana perla has flown the coop.
 

I keep expecting Martin to bust out with "I'm too sexy for my shirt", he's got a very high opinion of himself.
 

LOL Tofie! Well I think Dr. F is already kinda doing that since he never has his shirt on.
 

Thanks Eli, I think that this lean and snappy recap is perfect for this episode. Very nicely done my dear.

Brilliant. Why did I never think of this? Angry married couples resolving their conflicts by poking at each other with sharp pointy steel objects... Yes! That's the ticket... what could possibly go wrong? Have at it kids.

gringo,

"Emi and Nanci? Watch out Carlos, you seem to be loosing control."

Actually I heartily approve. We have all been too demanding of Emiliano because he is one of those children who looks more mature than he actually is. Our expectations have been too high and when he's not drinking I find him to be much more pleasant than that paranoid lunatic Martín. Besides, in this episode the perceptive pooch Onyx seemed to give him the sniff of approval. Now let's see what the snails have to say.

Carlos
 

There definitely seemed to be a spark between Emi and Nanci. I think it's a perfect match. He's tolerable, even pleasant when not in the midst of his Vero obsession. And she needs another hombre blanco to be obsessed with, since Marty is spoken for. But can you imagine Salma's face if Emi told her he was marrying Nanci and staying in the jungle.
 

Thanks Eli, your bullet points were just right. I don't think you left anything out. I totally got a laugh out of poor Cresencio not wanting the procedure done and also out of your "Dear god we have to hear Claudia sign again #makeitstopbabyjesus" LoL! Her song list is getting pretty repetitive, it seems like the same people are there every night. Hope they don't start getting bored.

I agree with Carlos' opinion on Emi not being so bad when he's not drinking. Not only did he get Onyx's approval but also Polo's, and that seemed to at least make Nancy receptive to him. There was a faint smile on her last night during that scene. I enjoyed it.

Looking forward to what transpires between Vero and Marty tonight. "Must see TV" as the Gringo says ;-)

Maricruz
 

Vivi,

"But can you imagine Salma's face if Emi told her he was marrying Nanci and staying in the jungle."

Yes... and I eagerly anticipate that. (Perhaps Dr. Daniel should be standing by.)

Carlos
 

Wonderful recap! And a big thank you to all of the recappers!, I'm always behind on this show so rarely get a chance to comment.

Hoping that Emi and Nanci get together just to see the look on Salmas face when he introduces them.

So over the Vero and Marty show. The duel was ridiculous but I guess Marty's plan was to distract her and it worked. Trying to pop her button and seduce her is stupid. Sex does not solve problems Marty!

Must we hear Claude sing every episode? My ff is on overdrive.
 

Whoops didn't read the other comments before posting. Looks like we are all waiting to see Salmas reaction to a n EmiNance Union.
 

Eli,

Thanks for the snappy recap. The bullet points were just what we needed.

I think Vero missed out on the opportunity for Martin to tell her what's really going on. He said he was gonna tell her everything, but she said didn't want to hear it. I understand that she's tired of arguing about the same thing over and over again. Plus, who knows if Martin was really going to tell her the whole truth. He has had many opportunities to do so and has failed every time. He's going to wish he had told the truth, but only when it's too late. Too late for Vero to forgive him.

The fencing idea was Vero's. If I remember correctly, after they got married, she said that they would settle their differences with a match. At least that's what I remember her saying when they were headed to Mina Escondida. So that's probably why Martin suggested they duel it out.

I also found Emi to be a nice person when he was talking with Nanciyaga and Polo. I guess he's just an "ugly drunk". I can't wait to see how the relationship between Emi and Nanciyaga develops.

I don't think Claudia really loves Martin. I don't recall if it was last night's or Mondays episode that she said she had wasted time with Martin, when she could have been making the moves on Emi. I guess she's as big a gold-digger as V-Snake.

Thanks again Eli!

Hasta pronto...
 

I'd love to see Salma's reaction to Emi and Nanci becoming a couple as well.

Carlos - It would be a good idea for Dr. Daniel to be nearby.

If he can't be there, Matilde could always give her a pill to calm her nerves.
 

Aunty Ann - You are right. The fencing match to settle their differences was Vero's idea and she did mention it on the row boat when they were first headed off to Mina Escondida. She even suggested they have a fencing match many episodes ago when she was trying to get him to tell her what was going on with him.
 

A fencing match to settle your differences is silly but hey it is cheaper than couples therapy I guess.
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Very nicely done Eli - thanks much!

Hey tofie.....that's hilarious what you said about Marty being "I'm too sexy for my shirt..." He's sooo deranged!!! Vero must get her head on straight and just leave.
She's too young and pretty to be wasting herself with this guy. What's it going to take? Besides, who in their right mind wants to live in a hovel? Maybe they're both crazy.

Be great fun to see Emi and Nanci do a dance. Manuel is in for a big surprise I think and it won't be good. Claudia? She'll go back to Mexico City and work in a second-class club with this one on her resume. (oR TAKE UP WITH MANUEL NOW THAT HE'S RICH....EGAD) Crescencio is going to be mad as a hatter when he gets home and finds AP gone and Manuel sashaying around likes he's king of the hill. However, his operation may lay him up for awhile giving Manuel the free hand.....A Chee WaWa!!
 

Thanks Eli for recap. I enjoyed this episode. I hope Vero gives Martin a hard time. I did like the fencing scene lol.
 


I enjoyed reading your recap and I always get a good chuckle reading this blog.

My favorite part of the whole episode is when Vero told Crazy Marty (paraphrasing)...I don't care if you had one brother or 20 brothers, a dog or used to play football..." I almost felled out my chair with laughter, because that is exactly what he deserved and I also loved the part when he asked about the picture that Pablo gave them and after answering his question...she was like "if that is all" and was about to close the door on him. It was nice to see Crazy Marty getting a dose of his own medicine.

As gorgeous and sexy as I think Crazy Marty is, I don't think I could put with him constantly apologizing and asking for second, third, fourth chances... in the name of love... only to do the exact thing that he apologized for and ask a second, third, and fourth chances for...Basta!

Oh, I get the fencing thing...sometimes anger can only manifest itself physically...better than punching a wall or a person.

 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder