Friday, August 28, 2015

Amores con Trampa #109 Aug 28 2015: Dona Tomasita is back from WHEREVER... and Pantera meets Facu and starts her 'vengeance'... Rocio says her goodbyes

Beto tells Rocio he is discouraged of her, tells her to go ahead and pack her bags and get outa Dodge.
San Bartolo:  Porfirio asks his former wife for explanations for her fleeing.  Facu wants to know too.  She claims it was because Porfirio was unfaithful to her.
Lo Nuevo:
Facu is in disbelief… he knows Porfirio… She says Humilde had told her all about the other woman in Porfirio’s life. THAT is why I left! Because you betrayed me!!! (Facu is in full waterworks mode).  …   … So apparently Facu’s mom had been tricked/deceived into thinking Porfirio had been unfaithful to her. Yada yada…
Santee… he is reminiscing on Facu as a neighbor… who would have known that a country farmer had more integrity than most… never passed invoice on the 40 million pesos Santee owed him. How could he get those high profits from the Japanese investors?? I will pay him… even if it’s the last thing I do in my life I will pay him.  
Back to San B… Facu has heard enough… he is really ansi so he gets Porfirio’s blessing and his  mom’s too… and gets out of the room.  Porfirio assures his ex wife that his son and his grandchildren are the most sacred thing he had in life… Swears that ‘that woman’ was not his lover. (Billy Jean??)  (I have a vision of Porfirio doing the moon dance with white gloves and silver shoes)…  Porfirio explains that he was visiting Lucia often at that time because she was dying and he was helping her to get her paperwork in order before she passed.  HE kept on visiting Lucia until she died.   (his former wife is finally getting a reality check)… Porfirio proudly questions how could he even think of putting his family and the only woman he ever loved and continues to l…. (cuts himself short) in jeopardy!!  She apologizes. She claims she was made to believe that the man she loved deeply had been unfaithful to her. Forgive me. Forgive me.   (he pulls her up to her feet and kisses her)…  Sweeeeet (and I never thought I would see Don Ignacio kissing anyone in the mouth)…
At Carmona hall… Diego convinces Maria to let him in all the way to Carmen’s room… Carmen whines to her mom that she should not have let Diego in all the way before alerting Carmen of his visit.  Maria tells Diego that Carmen has not been eating… Diego tells her ‘I know you are stubborn….. well… persistent!’  but you also have to eat.  Carmen insists that she has to study. An 8 is not enough for her anymore. She will get a 10 in every subject!   She wants them to leave her alone, she needs to study.   (she is taking selfies the second they leave and she shuts the door behind them… )

Outside, Jacinto is with the twins, who AGAIN turn on him and shove him full of mudd.   He rants at himself for having fallen for their tricks again.   Will have to get help from GUsana to clean himself… (and we get a slight play of words ‘armar la gorda’ is what he is afraid Gusana will do to them (but ‘gorda’ also means someone is fat)… so he comments that Gusana is slender, not fat.)
Santee is still meditating now about Rocio having left only a while back and still on the way to Europe, but he already misses her so…. He loves his family so much…
Facu calls Maria… gives her the news that his mom is back on the radar… he wants her to wait until either Porfirio or his mom herself tells the family about her story.
Alejandra, Andres and Gusana are talking…  Jacinto comes by, hears them talk about his parents being apart for a few days and gets sad about that ... and he feels he is about to pee on himself so he runs away… 
Inside, Maria is trying to cheer up Beto a bit, but he is unconsollable… he walks sadly to his room.
At San B… Facu is riding a horse… gets to church… walks in… tells ‘God’ that he is not there to ask for something this time, only to say thanks for having both his parents and all his loved ones around… and for having made him a good man, a good husband, father, son… also for giving him his mom back so they can spend some time catching up… etc etc etc…
Wait… Rocio has not left yet… she is still packing in her room. Ajeandra and Felipe are still trying to convince her not to go for good… maybe a short time… Rocio says maybe she will stay there a while going to fashion design school… Alejandra gets upset that they all are hiding some things from her as usual.   Felipe asks Rocio if she went to talk to Beto as she had planned.   She says don’t want to talk about that, why don’t you ask Hilda de las Mercedes. He doesn’t get what Hilda has to do with it. Rocio says Hilda is still in love with Beto… Felipe thinks to himself that he is dumb for having thought Hilda was feeling something for him.  The older I get the dumber…
San B.   Facu calls Beto… tries to make him give Rocio one more try….  Beto is upset, has thrown the towel already…  Beto says if Isa cared about Rocio, she would not have bought her a ticket away.   SO when they bought the ticket, it was a nasty deed by them… (Facu thinks to himself if Beto finds out he is the one that paid for that ticket, Beto will never forgive him).  Facu ends up upset and hangs up on Beto. 
Facu rides his horse back, talking to himself about ‘look what happened to me just when I came to buy a ranch for my Negrita’.   Then he gets upset that having bought the tickets for Rocio might be screwing things up for him again with Maria. He cannot allow Maria to find out about the tickets.  HE has to keep quiet again… or else…   He even asks the horse what he would do if he had a woman like that…
Hilda is spying on Felipe… as he is coming out of the house… She goes to give him a kiss and he confronts her about keeping making moves to step between Beto and Rocio.. 
San B… Facu is having some drinks with some guys who call him ‘cousin’.   They keep going around him on a weird chairs dance game around the table… Facu yells that they are making him dizzy.    One of the guys is staring away, which calls the attention of Facu… It is La Pantera!!  She is angry, says they only wanted to steal her horse.   The guys run away… Facu stays there frozen… the one guy that stayed behind presents him with Pantera.   She says she had heard of Facundo Carmona.  HE says he had not heard about her but never had seen those eyes either…  they sit down.  The guy tells Facu that Pantera has been doing business around and has many heads of cattle and several ranches around.   Facu explains to her that he had promised his Maria that they would come back to the country… and he wants to know if she has a property that he could consider.  She says she has several… then thinks to herself ( ‘I will make sure you have a ranch for that smelly Maria!’).   This woman is not looking for friends for sure…
Rocio visits the Carmonas… She tells them she is leaving.  Maria wants her to explain why.  Perpetua too.  Rocio says its just something her heart is telling her to do.  Maria wants her to wait until they sell the dresses she designed. Rocio says can’t.  Know it is not ethical to leave the job/store suddenly like that. Maria says don’t worry about that.  Perpetua wants to know if there is ‘something else’ that is making her leave.  Maria asks her…  Rocio says no, nothing more.  Maria says then all I can say is have a good trip. 
Felipe is still outside ranting at Hilda saying he thought maybe she had changed.  A dumb guy who thought maybe she was developing feelings for him.
San B… now Pantera and Facu are riding horses side by side… He is more than willing to buy a property from her.  HE can’t wait until she meets Maria.  Everyone likes Maria. She just responds ‘how great!’
Rocio again thanks Maria for all the support and opportunity.  Rocio and Conchita hug.  Conchita is crying.  Rocio asks her not to cry.  Rocio starts out but turns around and hugs Maria.
At the office, Hilda is asking the receptionist for Beto…  This other girl that has been around this week (Esteban’s accomplice) asks Hilda… so you are both friends of Beto… as much as friend of Felipe?  Hilda replies to her that she wants Felipe to herself… This girl says dream on, you and Felipe are too different so he won’t be for you.  Hilda says just wait and see… and this time I WILL win.
Back to San B…  Facu and Pantera are still talking about a ranch they just visited. Facu likes the ranch. IF the price is fair, it’s a done deal.   HE asks her what her real name is…. She says her name is ‘Angeles Sanchez’.  She will stop by the notary tomorrow so they can get the paperwork ready for them to sign.  Facu even offers her a deposit.  She takes his word for it, he can bring a check tomorrow to the notary.
Porfirio asks his former wife what happened to her all these years… She smiles at him… She did not marry. She might have had some men interested in her, but none was like ‘you’.   Did you ? Did you marry again?   He says nope, neither did I… they agree that ‘then we are still hitched’… (and acting like it too, I would say LOL)
Panzon is singing (I won’t say how well or bad)… Hilda comes in sort of irritated.  She is angry.  He wants to know what happened to her.  She ran into a slippery blonde and another pain of a woman.   She is targeting Felipe now… Beto is special, was her first love, but she does not want any city girl to hurt him.  Panzon says Beto has changed a lot since he arrived at the city.  Hilda says then I should focus on Felipe, right? (he nods yes)… She will conquer him and then put him on a short… VERY short.. .leash.. (LOL!) (another vision… Beto non fours with a dog collar and Hilda holding the other end… )
Nighttime…
Carmen is crying in her room… Maria comes in… brought her her favorite quesadillas… She and grandma are worried bout Carmen.  Carmen says don’t want to eat anything now.. not even such delicious food.  She wants to study… ‘don’t want to be a dumb girl’…  Maria leaves the food with her.  Carmen grabs one quesadilla and starts to munch away.
At a bar in San B…Facu is taking some tequila shots… Florencio comes in… surprised to find Facu there.  Ok so thanks to Florencio Facu’s mom has a name!! Tomasita!!  Florencio is happy for Facu for having his mom around again. Facu also considers it a blessing from God.  The bartender comes in with a whole bottle of tequila for them on the house. Florencio thinks to himself ‘how do I tell you that Pantera wants to harm you’…  Facu and Florencio argue back and forth as to who will open the bottle… ‘For Tomasita… for my a’ma!’.
Maria and Perpetua are talking about the events of today at the dinner table. Beto still very down in the dumps emotionally… Jacinto notes that Carmen did not come down to dinner.  Perpetua gets alarmed … ‘the goat thing… anorensia’… Jacinto corrects her pronunciation ‘anorexia… ‘ and gives its definition.  Perpetua says ok so whatever ‘anorensia’… Maria and Perpetua go to check on Carmen.  Perpetua rants at Carmen that she is still not eating… Carmen continues her script about convincing them that she is studying for her tests… if she doesn’t get a 10 she won’t be happy… hunger does not exist, hunger is mental.   Maria finds a whole bag of makeup that Carmen had hidden.   (Carmen had put makeup on herself to make her look like she was more ill than she is…).  Maria is not happy with her… As Maria leaves, Carmen says ‘I got caught!’ 
Pantera tells herself with determination ‘I won’t back down… the ranch they want so much will NEVER be theirs!! Never!!’  
Previews: Pantera is determined to go against Maria and starts doing a seduction/flirting game on Facu.

(VO says the novella is in Ultimos Capitulos!!)  

Labels:


Comments:
Marta, a most excellent recap. And you did it so quickly - I'm impressed.

"Swears that ‘that woman’ was not his lover. (Billy Jean??)" and "(his former wife is finally getting a reality check)…" were a few of my favorites.

"o Tomasita was duped? She left her husband on innuendo and rumor which is bad enough. Then she compounds the injury by punishing her innocent son, making no attempt to find or contact him for years. Mother of the Year award time. I continue to be impressed with Facundo’s heart – he clearly forgives her and is opening up to her like a long lost friend, not as a child who missed years of love that only a mother can give.

What a magnificent beast. I was of course referring to Facundo’s horse although…it was a pleasure to see that fine animal.

There was something so earnest about Facundo’s talk with God in the church. He looks and sounds as though he believes every single word he utters. It reminded me why I am such an Eduardo fan.

"The older I get the dumber"…Dear Feli, I hate to tell you but it’s true! I find I am more gullible and more trusting (in undeserving people and situations). But I have faith and take heart in that you must try and believe. Sometimes people delight you and sometimes they devastate you. But being bold makes you stronger. Courage comes with age.

Confidence did not evade everyone tonight: “Hilda says just wait and see… and this time I WILL win”. I don’t doubt her for a moment.

Rocio needs to do some serious contemplation. I hope that she decides to return on her own, having made up her mind she can't live without Beto. I don't want him chasing after her. As the old saying goes, sometimes you need to let something you love go and see if it comes back (or something like that).

Gracias Marta.

Sleep well all.

Diana
 

Marta, thank you for the wonderful recap. Loved your allusion to and vision of "Billie Jean".

My favorite scene was Facundo giving thanks at the church. I agree with Diana that it was done in such earnest.

My least favorite scene was Martina telling Porfirio that she left him and Facundo over a rumor she heard from Humilde. Really????? She did not even confront Porfirio???? Just doesn't do it for me.

Will Beto stop bawling and Rocío get on that plane already?

La Pantera is one slick operator.

Jarifa
 

Marta,

I just started reading the recap. So far it's great. I just had to stop and thank you in advance for posting this so early.

Hasta pronto...
 

I agree... I remember that 'Rodrigo' had some scenes like that in Destilando and Eduardo was just as moving and compelling and honest/transparent in those scenes as well... he can be such a kid/teddy bear in touching scenes like that.
 

Marta, I have to praise the Billie Jean line too. So funny. You are the speediest recapper! And you get all these details, too!
Thank you for giving us your time and talent. You've really been great during this, despite computer woes and a busy family life. I appreciate it.

I really can't wait to see the scene with Fac in the church.

Are there really only 16 episodes left?
 

Ok. Rocío and Beto are being completely stubborn, but I do want her to study fashion design. She needs something that's all her own.

And with just 16 episodes left, I'm starting too worry that we will be left with a lot of loose ends.
 

Yes, I think it ended with 126 total.

Jarifa
 

Only 16 episodes left?

I am so sad. I don't want this to end.

It's been pure pleasure these past months, and the good news is we still have time left to spend with Margarito...

Diana
 

Thanks, Marta. Your Billy Jean line was my favorite too.

All the comments have me nodding my head. It's so much fun to watch ACT with all of you.

Leaving your husband because you think he's cheating is one thing, but leaving your son to grow up without you is another. Plus Humilde seems younger than Tomasita and Perpetua, so it's strange that Tomasita would take off because of young Humilde's gossip.

Okay, Porfirio didn't cheat, but I don't think he acted like a thoughtful husband either. If he was going to spend so much time to help a dying woman get her house in order, why wouldn't he have shared this with his wife? But I still give Porfiriro high marks for how he raised Fac to love his “dead” mother.

I too was moved by Fac's thanks in the church. I think Tomasita is lucky she had a son because a daughter might’ve made her do a lot more explaining. Imagine if La Pantera had been her daughter.

Wondering how Perpetua is going to take the return of Fac's mom. So what is the secret with Perpetua that Porfirio alluded to in the past? La Pantera said Perpetua and Maria don’t know about her, but maybe Perpetua does know?

Rocio is one of my favorites, but I'm tired of seeing her in that little cheerleader getup. I too am anxious for her to get to Italy, so least she changes into something new.

I thought Panzón’s voice was quite good, so much so that his paunch looked smaller to me last night.

So Fac is dunderhead enough to pay for Rocio’s ticket and now to also keep this secret from Maria and Beto. Hombre, you deserve what you get.
 

Niecie, I wonder if the accusation of Porfirio cheating was a new one? I find it hard to believe someone would leave their family without questioning the rumor and seek validation or denial.

She never tried to contact her son which I find very upsetting. But who am I to judge? If he forgives her, I must too.

I was waiting for Porfirio to say that he searched for her high and low these many years. Wouldn't that be the logical thing to do and to say??

He said nothing.

If he is really that kind hearted that he holds no malice or rancor, I'm proud of him.

Diana
 

I find it difficult to believe as well, Diana. Especially if Humilde's accusation was the first Tomasina had heard of infidelity.


 

Jarifa and Marta
Do you mind letting me know if you plan to recap for Lichita and if so, what days you would like? Y'all have dibs and I want to let whoever the next team leader is know your preferences.
 

May I add my two cents? This has been a truly stellar recapping team and I hope all 3 of you will be back.

I know how time consuming recapping is, but I can't imagine the new one without all of you on board.

Diana
 

I second Diana's compliment. Thanks you so very much .. three hilarious ladies.

Lola
 

I am watching the episode now. You were all so right, that scene with Fac in the church was very touching. I love that instrumental version of the theme song...really wish it was available somewhere. *sniff*

No worries, Diana...I will definitely be on the Lichita patio. But I am hoping that Jarifa and Marta want to recap. (I might shed some tears to the Virgen too...I wonder if I can get Victoria Ruffo to help me out.)

I hope a lot of the AcT commenting crew sticks around for Lichita, too!
 

Who's the third, Lola? ;-)

If I may single you out Lola...It has been fun getting to know you. I'm glad you decided to give yourself a name. It feels so much more friendly that "Anon".
 

Hmm. That didn't sound right...(note to self, no more jokes) I meant "Ok, Lola I know Jarifa and Marta are hilarious...who's the third?.

 

I had thought of taking a break from recapping but i will do fridays if its available. THat way if i dont get to do it friday i can still create the spot and add the recap on saturday. That will be fine. Weekdays is harder since i will need to go to sleep early to get up real early (if i want to see my mom awake i have to share some time with her real early in the morning, she goes to bed by about 5-6 pm so i would need to be going to bed at 10 at the latest to get up by around 5am and be with her at least an hr a day.

 

Niecie - while I like the fabric pattern of Rocío's skirt it don't like the style of the skirt or shirt. Cheerleader outfit is right. I'm ready for an outfit change too!

Marta- you have first dibs in Fridays so it's available and all yours. :-)
 

Great news Marta!

Diana
 

Sara, check your email. : )

Jarifa
 

Got it!
 

Next question for Marta and Jarifa:
Would either of you like to be team leader? As current recappers you have that choice, but I can gladly put in the "Seeking recappers" post that a team leader will also be needed.
 

Thanks so much, Marta! I've only just started watching the episode, but wanted to say gracias before it gets too late.

ITA. Fac's mom's excuse for why she left (and stayed gone) is WEAK!

Maybe Rocio's new look will settle down like Maria's did. They went overboard with those high heels on Maria (appropriate sometimes but not always), but now have her back in her boots, with the new dresses and hair.

I think the best new Luke is Alejandra's. She went from all pinks and creams, dresses and skirts and bows in her hair, to bright colors, great jeans and tops, and no bows in her hair. Much more appropriate for her age, and stylish too.

Rocio looks great in bright/bold colors, but they refuse to put her in them. Too many pastels and pink now. But the look itself, is really still the same as when she used to wear her short flared skirts and cropped tops but all in black. And they took the cornrows out of the side of her head, which I'm sure the actress was grateful for.

And while I appreciate Susana's originality, she's getting a bit old for pigtails, and you can be comfortable and practical out of overalls, without having to become a fashion conscious girly girl like Carmen.

I don't understand why they reversed Carmen's new Luke all the way back to her original style. I liked her hair down, and I liked her in jeans.
 

I was just thinking about that this week, Vivi. Carmen had her new "luke" for maybe two episodes? And we never saw it again.
 

Panzon in a pink apron, cleaning-- adorable.
 

Just reading Sara's post and if I'm understanding correctly, Jarifa you are in on the next as well!?

Woo Hoo! Fabulous.

Diana
 

She is!!!

I'm working on the synopsis/character post right now. Gee whiz there are a ton of people in it!
 

Vivi, thank you for noting how everyone's looks have changed - some full circle.

You're right about Ale. I noticed the clothes were different (and far better as you noted), but I didn't realize the bow was gone. She really does look terrific.

I did like Rocio's hair very dark but that's just my personal preference. I also liked her previous look because it was sharp and distinct, just like her.

Diana
 

Excellent Sara, excellent.

Thank you in advance for the synopsis. I imagine how time consuming they must be!

Diana
 

I agree with Vivi that Rocio looks much better in bold colors. The dress she wore to her bodas interruptus with Beto was great for her.

I didn't like the corn-rows, but I don't like the new hairstyle either. It's almost like they aren't doing anything at all with her hair.
 

Diana- Was her hair darker? Like Sara, I actually don't think they did anything with her hair, other than take it out of the side cornrows and put big curls in it instead of letting it hang straight.

I have to say that other than the fact that she's girly with her flowery dresses, Carmen is not fashion-conscious and has the second, if not the, most comfortable/easy-going look of all the women (Susana is the other). Her dresses aren't tight, short, or constraining in any way, and she wears comfortable Tom's shoes, and a cute cloth shoulder bag from the countryside.
 

I love Carmen's shoes! Cute AND comfy! I want a pair.
 

Gee Vivi, I seem to recall several recent shots where Rocio's hair seemed much lighter, more brown rather than the black (or close to it) shade she had prior. I miss the corn rows :(

The actress has amazing eyes and is quite beautiful.

Diana
 

I do agree that Rocío's hair does seem lighter, but they are using so many pastels I wonder if it's a trick of the eyes or lighting.
 

BOOM comment bomb.

With just a few weeks left, does anyone think we're going to have a "tiempo después"? Especially if Rocío actually goes to Italy.
 

It's just because now her hair isn't flat and is curled/wavy, we can see the highlights in her hair. It's the same color.
 

I would love a "tiempo después"! If there isn't one we will have to imagine one!

Jarifa
 

I hope we get a time jump too. We would finally get to see what happens with the completed construction project and the business; if Santi and Isa can actually make a real go at their marriage; if Carmen actually takes her studies seriously and starts to get good grades; if Feli and Hilda finally hook up; and of course, what Beto and Rocio do with their time apart. I wish we would also see Beto deciding to take his studies and work seriously and making some decisions about what he wants to do with his life, instead of others pushing him to it (like how Carmen pushed him towards college and Facundo pushed him towards office work).

Here is a good pic of Rocio's hair pre-change: http://tinyurl.com/ohjuoq5
 

Here's a cute pic of the actresses playing Rocio and Carmen switching clothes: http://tinyurl.com/ouue465

 

Thanks Marta. Loved the recap.

I was gobsmacked when I heard why Martina left Porfirio AND HER SON? SERIOUSLY?!!!

Carmen is beginning to annoy me with her spoiled--and no insult intended to Susana and Ale--adolescent behavior.

Nanette
 

I love that pic with Rocio and Carmen. Carmen, especially looks awesome. That stare. Those cheekbones.
 

Right, Nanette? Most of the younger characters have been more mature!

Vivi - thanks for sharing that cute picture! It made me smile :-)
 

Sara: Agree. The adults--except Porfirio, and possibly Maria--have all had their immature moments.
 

I've really enjoyed Porfirio. I'm going to miss him when this over.
 

Loved the pic of Carmen and Rocio Vivi.

Every once in a while I find it hard to believe Maria/Africa is the mother as she is likely the same age as Carmen (?)

Sara, I am going to miss Porfirio, Margarita and Susana most of all.

Diana
 

Margarito.

Diana
 

Right, Nanette? I can believe Martina had such a lame excuse for abandoning her child, husband, and home.
 

Poor writing.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder