Friday, September 11, 2015

Amores con trampa #119 11 Sep 2015 Spooky houses, nightmares, the secret's out about Rocio's origin.... and Pantera finally finds someone to man up to confront her.

Santee begs Isabel… she says shes tired of this situation.  She confesses that many years ago, in a weak moment, … (wait for it… wait for it….)  her sister confessed a secret… that she (Isa’s sister) and Santee were an item…   (he is impactado enough to fall to sit on fireplace base…)  she remembers… Malena died just after confessing, leaving Isa with the baby in her arms… 
Santee asks why did you never mention or question anything of me?...   Santee says ‘now that you always knew… its true… I was with her but I did not know she was your sister… you gotta believe me… we(you and I) were not married yet… I just found a pretty girl… we had some fun… danced… I had no idea she was married or that she was your sister… and that night…. She got pregnant with Rocio…  when I had my daughter in my arms for the first time… her tiny hand…. I understood that that night was the most wonderful of my life… you know how I adore my daughter…. (she hugs him) … I love my daughter… I feel she is the biggest blessing of my life…  please forgive me…. (Isa asks him for forgiveness for having told Esteban…)  they hug again…
Maria’s boutique…. Rocio can’t believe what Carmen said… that’s the one thing she is not liking about living in the country… that there are wild dangerous animals…  Carmen says there are other wild dangerous animals here in the city… Rocio guesses she means Francisca….  Carmen has not seen her recently and that worries her…   In comes Diego…  The girls are happy to see him, he calls Carmen ‘mi amor’… 
Back to Santee and Isa…. Santee wonders how he could ever have trusted ‘my friend’…  Santee wants to go find Esteban to confront him…. Isa says don’t bother, don’t end up in jail on his account.   Santee sits down at fireplace base with her again…. He wants Isa to arrange a meeting with Esteban…. ‘we will set a trap for him… .he will learn what it is to live “amores con trampa”’.
Rocio and Diego tell Carmen that they have made some arrangements to help Carmen out… Carmen is heading back to the country (driving). This scares both Diego and Rocio.   Carmen says she will be alright, they should ban the huge trailers and trucks though.    Diego offers to drive her himself… he can’t risk ‘the next TOP MODEL’…   Carmen and Diego leave.

At a café, Francis tells her shadowgirls that she found out there will be a big fashion show… she obviously wants to spoil the event for Carmen AGAIN. The shadowgirls are dreading this plan replay.   Francis gets excited… yeah we will repeat the plan, that girl will not beat me… the girls want to know what she has in mind this time…
Carmen and Diego stop by Maria and Perpetua’s…  Carmen tells them about her plan… la Pantera sees and hears their convo over the camera.   Tia meets Diego.   Maria asks Carmen what does tia know… Carmen says not much.   Diego offers to take the bag of dresses out.     Pantera comments that Maria’s family life is super boring.   Their happiness will end very soon, you all will suffer just like I did when you all took my dad away. 
Hilda sees Felipe at the Velasco house living room… she asks him how he’s been … these two look like teenagers who just met.   They leave together.   Santee and Isa come out.  Santee tells Isa she needs to keep calm. Tell him exactly what I told you. You have to be strong, that’s the only way to stop him from harming us anymore.   Her cell phone rings.   Its Esteban.   Santee hands her the phone ‘its our chance to trap him’.
Pantera is walking outside the ranch… she grinds through her teeth she will have to take care of Perpetua herself. Out comes Facu. He is curious to see her there… ‘what are you up to?’ 
He is giving Pantera a speech about people who trick others into bad deals…  He wonders if she will give him the ranch for nothing… she asks him for time to make the repairs the house needs so he can bring his beloved wife and family.  He says while she makes her repairs, he will go back to the city.  HE leaves. She grinds through her teeth ‘darn rancher’… she just wants to get payback from those women…
Isa is on phone.  Santee starts yelling at her…  Seems its not Esteban on phone anyway.  Santee asks who is it then… Isa says ‘you won’t like that either’.  She talks on phone… Isa starts talking loudly… its Florencio… having trought with his horse again… Seems Isa wants to keep it a secret from Santee that it is Florencio.  Isa talks about traveling to San Bartolo el chico… she wants to see where Tia Humilde lives.  Santee is very anxious, grabs her a bit rough… 
Esteban is outside dressed like a homeless man… he is totally obsessed with Isa… keeps telling himself ‘you were born for me’…. Esteban then steps on the cow’s doo doo… first says its good luck and then yells at the cow asking why she pooped there, she needs to be more civilized!! (LOL!! Good one Esteban! You MUST be obsessed to the point of insanity!)
Hilda and Felipe return to the house after going to the movies… they talk about liking romantic comedies with lots of love, kisses and happy endings.   Hilda asks if he feels like a ‘loud’ kiss…  he starts sweet talking her ear… they are smiling and talking cheesy… ‘never thought I would have such a good time with you… you can have it even better…’  Felipe says he can’t keep kidding himself. She is sweet, and very nice… he feels something very nice for her….  They kiss.  (someone was right, these two have potential).  Hilda asks if he wants to go to his room… (did he say no?)
We are watching the novella again on the tb… it’s the maid and the new crazy weird guy giving her a massage.  The maid is nagging how can it be a happy novella where the leads get along worse and worse… we have a close up of an argument between the leads in the novella that ends in her slapping him hard and saying ‘imposible’… our love is impossible…
They see an infomercial about a steam iron… the maid says she will ask Isa to buy it for her…
Florencio with Panzon and the other guy at the bar… Florencio orders another tequila round.  The men start working out in the beams going across the roof… (wth??)  Panzon reminds Florencio that he said he would win the bet with Facu.   Florencio basically says he does not need practice… they are arguing when Pantera and her whip arrive.   The guys run away except for Florencio since she demanded to be left alone with Florencio.
Maria and Facu are sitting on floor surrounded by pillows at the ranch living room… He has set up a ‘love trap’ for her… he has realized just how much he loves her… he wishes they could set aside all the problems and as a couple they have to give each other lots and lots of love… love you… love you too… they get smooch… and then some… we see the wood burning in fireplace..
Back to Florencio and Pantera… Florencio tells pantera ‘don’t count on me to find some men to do a bad job at Facu’s ranch’…  Pantera tries to yell her way with Florencio but he won’t have any… he wants her to let Facu and Maria be happy… She is not ready to throw the towel… Don’t you want to get Maria back?  He does not want it by cheating/hurting.   He warns if Pantera wants to hurt Maria then he will be her enemy.   He leaves in a huff… Pantera says she is turned on by a guy who confronts her… beginning to like this Florencio.
Felipe and Hilda are also getting steamy in his room… she wants some more… kissy kissy… (record scratching sound) Here is Isa at the door…  She is impactada.   Felipe wants to minimize it as ‘just a kiss’.  Isa leaves, not wanting to deal with it if it were more…  but she turns around and they have started back where they left off…  Isa offers to bring them some drink and snack/popcorn.  They promise they will watch a movie.  (yeah right)
We see some weird spooky scene… seems the scene is happening at the ranch… some lady dressed in black and covered in black lace is coming down the stairs and it startles Facu in the middle of his session with Maria…  He gets spooked… they tell each other they both heard a woman moaning…  they will both go upstairs to check it out… 
Now this is weird… We see Santee acting and dressing as if he were Florencio but he is at reception at the company… here comes Esteban, also dressed as a ranch worker, even with a mustache as if he were Cantinflas… holding a hen in his hands and acting as if he were Juan Diego the young country boy from the Virgin legend …  The rancher Santee just fired young boy rancher Esteban… (this must be a dream of Santee’s…  now rancher Santee is shouting to everyone to leave… … and yes, he was dreaming).  HE holds his forehead and breathes hard… ‘this can’t be!’ 
At the Carmona new ranch… Facu and Maria are looking around… Gusana also comes with another light. So do Porfirio and his new girl (old and new)…  they all meet downstairs each holding a candle ‘they compare the noises to ‘la llorona’ (a Mexican legend from the 15th century… Jacinto tells the story and explains that the character is fictional).  Out keep coming other people scaring the ones that are already out… like Carmen, Conchita and Perpetua… we see Perpetua and Maria both with hair sticking out like electrocuted… they all yell scared…

Previews:  Some weird party at Velascos… vo: a party night turns into a nightmare!... (we see Isa fainting all dressed up).

Labels:


Comments:
I'll put up some highlights tonight or tomorrow. Relax and enjoy the birthday dinner with your daughter. :-)
 

i am sitting down with laptop and tv reading channels. i should be good by 8pm. thanks anyway Sara. i will type up as i watch. (no dvr anymore).

 

Okie dokie.

Looking forward to it.

Hope you and your daughter had a good time.
 

ok, got the channel and laptop ready. im good to go.

 

Woo hoo! Just saw an Avance. Looks good!
 

yeah she had a good time, she wanted to go to cici's... (not my choice but its her day) and had her reeses ice cream cake... she's good for today. also got her dad's bday presents in the mail.

 

Sounds like a wonderful time. : )
 

I'm glad you had a good time, Marta.

Thank you for this super quick recap. There was lots of Florencio and fast talking. I needed your details.

It was just a dream, but I could not stop laughing at Ernesto Laguardia as a ranchero.

I cannot believe Francis is going to try and ruin the fashion show. "AGAIN" in all caps is right!! You captured my feelings exactly, Marta.

I also can't believe there are only 6 episodes left!
 

Marta, if you can could you send me a quick email?


 

Thank you, Marta, for your excellent and speedy recap. I sure enjoyed it this morning.

Another fun episode.

The funny:

The overkill in the very name "La Pantera de los ojos grises" as if there are other "Panteras" she has to distinguish herself from.

Jessica trying to warn Francis about trying to ruin the show again.

La Pantera just not being able to believe the boring, tacky, and ridiculous life or the horrible clothing of the Carmona's as she watches on her Pantera cam.

Isabel not telling Santiago who is on the phone and wanting to give a secret/false identity for Florencio when he calls. Maybe Godínez? (Touché) Better Floripondio.

Santiago hating the "F's" : Florencio, Floripondio, Facundo.

Isabel telling Santiago that Esteban is far far away as he is listening at her living room window in an even worse disguise with a full beard, knit hat, sandals and filthy ripped trench coat. Esteban stepping in the cow manure on his way out.

Mauricio saying the plancha goes well with Pelancha: A Pelancha le gusta la plancha.

Poor Felipe! He can't catch a break. Keep his door open while Isabel goes for snacks? Really?

La Pantera (I am guessing) as La Llorona and the whole Carmona group screaming. "Perpétua" looked like she was laughing at one point in the screaming family scenes.

Questions:

Where is Estefany and what is she up to?

When will the "billiards on horseback" tournament take place?
 

Of course, I have to add to the "funny" : Santiago's dream as the malevolent Facundo.
 

Great list, Jarifa! I always enjoy them.

I think the La Llorona scenes were my favorite last night. I really like the house they are filming in.

Could someone refresh my memory? Felipe is older, right? So did the one night stand with Santi happen after Isa's sister had Felipe?
 

Hmmmm. That would be interesting to know, Sara. I wonder what all of the kids reaction will be when they find out about Rocío. (especially Felipe's reaction)
 

Yeah. I'm hoping they will actually deal with the repercussions of this reveal and not just drop the information and be done with it.
 

Thanks, Marta. Great recap. Happy Birthday, to your daughter! You are super to give us a recap amidst a very busy time for your family. Sounds like you are up and running in your new home, congrats.

Esteban stepping in cow poop – surprising how funny that was. Love the cow ignoring Esteban.

Santi as an evil Facundo, I didn’t even recognize Santi for a second. Esteban as Cantinflas -- This show is silly but it brings in striking Mexican culture and history that I wish I knew more about.

Facundo shirtless, whoohoo!

Hilda still grates on me. She’s so pushy. But okay if that’s what Feli wants. But, writers, you can skip a wedding with these two.

I don’t think they ever made clear who’s the oldest, Rocio or Feli. I always thought Rocio was the youngest because she used to blame herself for her mother’s death, so I figured the mother died soon after Rocio’s birth. But in the scene where the ailing sister makes the confession to Isa, the baby Isa holds is Feli. And I'm still wondering why the mother didn't leave a letter for Feli, as she did for Rocio.
 

I didn't even realize that baby was Feli. Somehow I've gotten lost. Lol.
 

Hi Marta! I'm pretty much confused by everything now so thanks for clearing up some of the smog.

So Santi didn't know Isa's sister was Isa's sister but knew she was married. So how did Isa and Santi end up with Fili and Rocio? Wouldn't the husband have custody of the kids? What am I missing?

And I didn't realize Esteban was in costume. I just thought in his deranged state that he had sunk to down and out. He's stalking Isa incognito?

And yes, where could Stephanie be hanging out with no money and no roof over her head.

I love Florencio's horse. Flo looks like he's been around horses all his life and looks quite handsome prancing around ... Florencio and the horse.

Lola


 

This may seem wholly random BUT...Florencio is my most favorite cast-member and I especially love his "accent" or unique dialect. His screen time makes him a minor player but even so, love when he's on screen. He's adorable. Haven't had many comments to add on this one because it has been pretty tricky for me to follow and wouldn't probably be still tuning in except for for the enormous contributions of the recappers....who have been amazing.

To me this story line seems like they started out with one narrative and then it wasn't working so they came up with something completely different.

I thought both Roccio AND Feli were both Santi's.... that's how confused I've been.

Also, having a hard time accepting Feli going for HILDA? Really? And Carmen as an "ingenue" model still baffles. She looks the same age as the woman playing her mother.

But again, the recaps have truly saved the day and kept me tuned in.
 

Dona Felipa-I can start a "confused" table, because I know I also often wondered if Rocio and Feli were BOTH Santi's.

Florenico has been a hoot. I wish my ear had gotten more used to his speech.


 

Isa has described her sister's husband as a no-good deadbeat. Don't remember whether he's dead or maybe just abandoned his family.

Santi said he not only didn't know his one night stand was Isa's sis at the time, but that he also didn't know she was married at the time.
 

Thanks Niecie .. that makes some sense, sister and kids abandoned. Isa takes in her sister's kids. Then Isa and Santi get married; he accepts the kids. Wonder when Santi found out about the result of his one-night stand, who she was, and how he found out. I know, I know, this is a tn so I should suspend reality occasionally and just enjoy. I guess it's too late in the show for the dead-beat husband to make a surprise appearance.

Lola
 

Dona Felipa- I've been mulling the Rocio story over and I bet you're right. A big deal was made about her turning 19(?) and Isa wanted her institutionalized. Was that just because of the pills Mireya was prescribing to Isa?

Niecie- thank you for the reminder that the dad was a deadbeat. I had forgotten that. Did they say he was in prison? Or am I making that up?

Lola- honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Maleny's husband showed up! (That is the sister's name, right?)
 

Comment bomb

Dona Felipa - I meant you're right about them changing the narrative at the last minute.
 

Sara, I remember something said about prison too. Isa or Santi said the husband-loser was in prison, but they were trading insults at the time so I wasn't sure if it were true or just a dig.
 

Well, I'll be eagerly watching to see where it all goes. I definitely think we are going to be discussing all the loose ends the closer we get to the Fin.
 

Heartfelt thanks to Sara, Jarifa and Marta for your incredible recaps which I've just read. Wonderful - all.

I'm still trying to absorb and process all that occurred. The big reveal was expertly relayed. Thank you for all of the details and your time and careful effort. I would be totally lost if not for your wonderful summaries.

I was able to see my beloved Aunt who was also our second mother before she passed. It was a heartbreaking week but I know she is in a better place and at peace. Thank you for all of your concern, comments and prayers. My only advice is to tell everyone you love that you love them. Every day. It is often the words we never utter that pain us the most.

I look forward to continuing and ending the journey of this fun tale with all on the patio.

Until tomorrow.

Diana
 

I love that they aren't letting it all go to the very end. Counting on a Rocío-Beto wedding at this point for that. :)
 

Diana, your words of advice are so true. I am happy that you were able to see your aunt while there was still time. Please accept my condolences.

Glad to have you back on the patio for the final push! Things are moving!
 

(((HUGS)))

While I am happy to see you back on the patio, my heart does ache for you Diana.
 

Thank you Jarifa and Sara.

The patio is such an empathetic, kind place to be!

Diana
 

Diana, my deepest sympathy on the loss of your aunt.
 

Diana, my sincere condolences... and as you said, she is at peace and you were able to say goodbye for now... God bless her soul! glad to see you back at the patio!
 

Thank you thank you to all of the recappers!!!! I've been on vacation and just caught up on last week's episodes and recaps.

Wow can't believe we are starting final week!

La Pantera is just weird. And who calls themselves that? Other people maybe but...

Isa's secret I was not expecting but her being so selfish made me surprised she never has used it against Santi. I guess she knew it would get out and ruin Rocio's memories of her mother. I can understand not wanting to taint the memory by saying she cheated.

Florencio and La Pantera together? A big NO from me. I don't like her at all. Still wish the writers would have redeemed Estefy and put her and him together.


 

Thank you Niecie and Marta.

I am so looking forward to watching tonight.

I'm in an Eduardo withdrawal!

Diana
 

Carvivlie-I'm also really disappointed we haven't seen a redeemed Estefy and Florencio. I wonder if there is still a slim chance of that. Florencio and La Pantera is a no go for me as well. I don't like her and definitely don't want to see her with Florencio. He deserves better.

Diana-Just a little while longer! It's almost show time!
 

it's kinda weird how they are wrapping up loose ends prior to the grand finale, the last 2 eps have felt like a finale to me??? Maybe they want to end it on a positive note? I will definitely miss this one, still uncertain about Lichita but I will be tuned in no doubt!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder